Page 52 of 61 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 1501

Thread: Age of Shoguns

MooseSmuggler:

Not sure about the DS lite, but I know that the DSi could also hook up to WPA wifis
    Double battles

I never played any of the AC stuff except for the recent one. I stopped playing for a few months one time and when I got back weed grew everywhere...

3DS FC: 1805 - 2374 - 9672
    PASBL

I use the fighting type theme of course

I like this adoption centre idea, especially if they're DWF
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

yeah moose i know how you feel, my 3ds arrives tomorrow

War is up omg

PASBL

Quote Originally Posted by Extroph View Post
    I never played any of the AC stuff except for the recent one. I stopped playing for a few months one time and when I got back weed grew everywhere...
    Well, that's an amusing typo. But yeah, I'll definitely start collecting contact info as soon as my 3DS arrives tomorrow. And it's purple <3

And good luck, war team!

Quote Originally Posted by Tumblr User Godiscobalt
    “A good writer with a sad idea and a malicious side is a person to fear.”
    My writing blog

Spoiler:- Contact Info:

We're at war against Assassin's Alliance soon. Get ready, Chris, Short, KFT, and Alby :]
    imma turn them into .*** alliance
    The only thing I would change is making Lonely nature to Lonely so HP Ice is more powerful.]
    " I don't swim, water just wants to be around me."

-Chuck Norris

Hey guys, unfortunately I'll be gone on Wednesday night and Thursday night because of a Physics trip to a roller coaster park I'm going on. But fear not, for I have seen ahead and I'll be uploading 2 new videos in the BW2 series, how to catch Reshiram/Zekrom and how to catch Cresselia, when I get back because I have a 4 day weekend. So stay tuned, but for those of you that want to see a different type of video I'm uploading (as I type this) an in-game battle that I had with someone who challenged me at school when they learned I played Pokemon. It was a 6v6, no restrictions, rotation battle. It went down pretty awesome, I started out with some pretty bad plays on my side (obviously to lure them into a false sense of security) but I eventually pull through with some pretty strong plays. Also Samurott does some guild representation so that should be reason enough to watch.

Also good luck in the war guys!

Edit: Here's the link! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1qSs1Lc2KE
    Last edited by RefreezePR; 22nd May 2013 at 9:38 AM.

Credit goes to FairyWitch for the banner. Click the Banner for my X and Y walkthroughs. Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

We're at war against Assassin's Alliance soon. Get ready, Chris, Short, KFT, and Alby :]
    YES, I'm back in the war team c:

@Refreeze

I watched the vid, cool battle. It's weird to see those pokemon beating the crap out of legendaries, lol.

btw, ex, what is our chat now? Is it still PO or a Xat?

Guys, if anyone wants a battle on PS (any tier EXCEPT OU) then let me know. I'm eager to battle someone. Ubers, NU, UU, RU you name it. Just not OU.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyFriedTorchic View Post
    YES, I'm back in the war team c:

@Refreeze

I watched the vid, cool battle. It's weird to see those pokemon beating the crap out of legendaries, lol.

btw, ex, what is our chat now? Is it still PO or a Xat?
    Thanks KFT, neither of us actually Ev trained or had good natures, except for my friend's Samurott which had an Adamant nature and did pretty well in the fight. Other than that yeah, my in-game team is strong :P Charizard technically being my strongest Poke at lvl 88 currently. I still haven't trained one to 100 yet :'(

And you can find the guild xat we use in Chris' sig.

Credit goes to FairyWitch for the banner. Click the Banner for my X and Y walkthroughs. Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Name: Azulart
    How Would you Contribute: I could offer some IV bred's pokemon, and perhaps could be of use in NU tournaments for the clan.
    PO Name / FC(List the Gen): I dont play PO neither support it, I'm a NU-WIFI player.
    GMT: +1
    Which Division: Extroph's division. (Compliments on the clan, the art is very appealing.)

Before accepting, I would like to know if this is an clan pure for PO, if yes then please refuse the apply otherwise I'll not find an proper place here.
    Thank you for your time, and a smile towards Extroph
    Last edited by Azulart; 23rd May 2013 at 11:25 AM.

We have WiFi players. And we can always use people to trade and provide stuff for our new Adoption Centre.

You might want to reply back to me by way of VM until you're accepted. But in the meantime, I've been looking to test my new internet connection with a useless trade. If you have a few minutes and don't mind wasting them, I'd appreciate a hand xD

My writing blog

Thats good to hear. I'm not your average IV breeder. I always try to strive towards near-flawless (Since I dont have the tools and time to learn RNG)

I can give you an hand, but it'll take awhile. (Around 8 hours I am able to trade.)

Thanks for answering, I shall await my answer on the apply.

Quote Originally Posted by Azulart View Post
    Thats good to hear. I'm not your average IV breeder. I always try to strive towards near-flawless (Since I dont have the tools and time to learn RNG)

I can give you an hand, but it'll take awhile. (Around 8 hours I am able to trade.)

Thanks for answering, I shall await my answer on the apply.
    So cool to see another breeder! I just started IV breeding and I created the idea for the adoption centre :$ It'll be good to have more people helping out with the centre.

Quote Originally Posted by Azulart View Post
    Name: Azulart
    How Would you Contribute: I could offer some IV bred's pokemon, and perhaps could be of use in NU tournaments for the clan.
    PO Name / FC(List the Gen): I dont play PO neither support it, I'm a NU-WIFI player.
    GMT: +1
    Which Division: Extroph's division. (Compliments on the clan, the art is very appealing.)

Before accepting, I would like to know if this is an clan pure for PO, if yes then please refuse the apply otherwise I'll not find an proper place here.
    Thank you for your time, and a smile towards Extroph
    Omg Azu Thanks for joining, accepted of course! (Yay for one of the best artists back in Serebii) Thanks for the compliment with the art :$

PASBL

Welcome Azu, all of this stuff makes me want to play the actual game, but I can't till like June 9th...
    Thank goodness for this 4 day weekend...

Hey guys, school's out for me. Summer vacation WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!... But *ahem* enough about that. I feel ready to jump back into Pokémon and I came up with a little game we can play. I'll pm Ex the idea and if he likes it then I'll have him post it here in the clan. If not, I'll try to drum up enough interest for him to change his mind. So, either way, the guild's premier ninja(sk) is back and better than ever!

Credit goes to Lucina Archaelis

Thanks everyone ! Haha extroph, appreciate the compliment, we both are .

If anyone is intrested to see my weird teams pwning the typical standard OU teams, feel free to watch them

1# 94-50102-86578

I love this battle, I managed to swept an OU-rain team with an clearsky UU-NU team 6-0.

2# 52-66456-08697

My sand team, cool battle especially because my Lileep kills latios and hydreigon :P 4-0.

Hope to get to know all of you better during my time here. Appreciated.

Nice to meet you! I'm a ninja (not really) but I am a lot of fun (at least I tell myself that...). We can wifi battle sometime--I do enjoy a good sparring match--but I can't right now as I'm just browsing the Internet before I go out to eat to celebrate surviving sophomore year.

Just call me epic. Everyone does.

Oh, and on a lighter, happier, non-Pokémon note, I got the highest grade on my engineering class's final out of anyone who's taken the class. I feel pretty dang happy about that one.

Credit goes to Lucina Archaelis

@Refreeze: lol too bad Chris barely posts here, I have to dig through our guild. oh wait the first posts will do.

@Azulart: welcome to the clan, now i'm not the only dutch guy around hah! Your GMT is +2 tho. And Ex, mine is too, you have it wrong in the spreadsheets

And I just won my match in the guild war. TheCrazyRussian is a good battler, it was a really cool match! So the war is out of my hands now. Good luck to the rest of our battlers

The Adoption Center is for the people who have plenty of unwanted Pokemon in their storage that they feel like someone else could want.
    Vm Extroph information about your desired Pokemon to send to adoption, and he'll add it on here. This includes your FC, nature of the
    Pokemon, and other information you may have such as EV's, IV's, and moves. To adopt a Pokemon, fill this template out and post on the
    thread:

HTML Code:
    [b]Pokemon:[/b]
    [b]When I'm available to pick it up:[/b]
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POKEMON:

Spoiler:- List:

The adoption center is located in Post #5, under Jobs. You can start vm-ing me Pokemon you want to be placed in the adoption center :]

PASBL

I've made a few contributions to the adoption centre (chew) Nothing majorly impressive, but hey.

My writing blog

I have put up some of my IV breds for adoption, even a pokemon with 5 max iv's.
    Be sure to check them out

Spoiler:- List:
    Last edited by Azulart; 24th May 2013 at 12:16 PM.

Okay, thanks to Azulart, I was able to test my WiFi...AND IT WORKS!! IT BLOODY WORKS <3

So yeah, I can definitely start doing some more stuff around here, at least until AC:NL comes out, because I can guarantee you guys I'll get obsessed with it (and play it with you guys).

My writing blog

Page 52 of 61 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 ... LastLast