Page 28 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 700 of 1501

Thread: Age of Shoguns

  1. #676
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    maine
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Good job on the tournament win, Ex.
    Happy days.

    ace is a fuccboi

  2. #677
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    681

    Default

    Congrats to you to, my partner ;o
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



    Rank Up: Epouvantail

    Congrats to Epouvantail for reaching the 2nd rank upon receiving the prize of the tournament: 50+ Points and 50 + Coins

  3. #678
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Flying by Night
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Hey Ex, do you reckon I could get a clan job for EV training? Or do you think I could try to get a forum-wide trade shop opened that caters specifically to EV training Pokemon? I really have nothing else to do so that would at least keep me occupied.

    Credit goes to Lucina Archaelis

  4. #679
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by epicninjask123 View Post
    Hey Ex, do you reckon I could get a clan job for EV training? Or do you think I could try to get a forum-wide trade shop opened that caters specifically to EV training Pokemon? I really have nothing else to do so that would at least keep me occupied.
    If you really want to you could :] I like your idea of a forum wide trade shop more though because it promotes the name of the clan to everyone rather than to our own members.

    3DS FC: 1805 - 2374 - 9672
    PASBL

  5. #680
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Flying by Night
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Extroph View Post
    If you really want to you could :] I like your idea of a forum wide trade shop more though because it promotes the name of the clan to everyone rather than to our own members.
    Yeah I think that may be what I'll do. Of course, clan members get priority... But nevertheless, I'll submit a form tomorrow once I get the details worked out.

    Credit goes to Lucina Archaelis

  6. #681
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Fortree City, Hoenn
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Well, I could start up a clan job of IV breeding at the moment. I won't make a trade forum at the moment, due to not knowing my new work schedule (won't find out for 2-3 weeks, but have a set training schedule).

    Anywho, if anyone needs any IV breeding, let me know. If DWF are involved, and I don't have that one, you have to provide it.

    ALSO! Found my White game, which has most of my legends, shinies, and a couple DWFs!!!!
    Double battles

  7. #682
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mexico, tijuana
    Posts
    2

    Default

    ***Name: ****Coyote Stark
    ***How Would you Contribute: **** Being on the war team
    ***PO Name / FC(List the Gen): ****Too lazy to post
    ***GMT: ****UTC-8
    ***Which Division: ****Arashi

  8. #683
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Other World
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote Stark View Post
    ***Name: ****Coyote Stark
    ***How Would you Contribute: **** Being on the war team
    ***PO Name / FC(List the Gen): ****Too lazy to post
    ***GMT: ****UTC-8
    ***Which Division: ****Arashi
    Close enough, welcome to clan coyote!


    Credit to Extroph

  9. #684
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    681

    Default

    Wowowowowow it's Coyote!

    3DS FC: 1805 - 2374 - 9672
    PASBL

  10. #685
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Flying by Night
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Okay I decided against creating an ev-training "shop" but I am open in case anyone or a friend has Pokemon they'd like to trade in exchange for my services. So if anyone sees me on, pm me! I'm always willing to battle/trade/do whatever...

    Credit goes to Lucina Archaelis

  11. #686
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by epicninjask123 View Post
    Okay I decided against creating an ev-training "shop" but I am open in case anyone or a friend has Pokemon they'd like to trade in exchange for my services. So if anyone sees me on, pm me! I'm always willing to battle/trade/do whatever...
    Oh, that's too bad But I'll definitely keep you in mind, especially since I just restarted my White 2 xD

    3DS FC: 1805 - 2374 - 9672
    PASBL

  12. #687
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Other World
    Posts
    104

    Default

    So are we going to have a new tourney anytime soon?


    Credit to Extroph

  13. #688
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    681

    Default

    Glad you asked Chris!



    The second tournament of AoS will be a monotype tournament! With the amount of people in the clan, the sign ups will be between 8 - 16 people.



    I expect a lot of our members to join this next one, so please, if you're available to fight on PO/PS, join!

    3DS FC: 1805 - 2374 - 9672
    PASBL

  14. #689
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Flying by Night
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Sign me up! If i need to fill out something, then let me have it! I love monotyping!

    Credit goes to Lucina Archaelis

  15. #690
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Other World
    Posts
    104

    Default

    The signups are here.


    Credit to Extroph

  16. #691
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    UK - GMT +0
    Posts
    1,115

    Default

    Extroph, I'm ready for an UU match, let me know when you are please
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.



    Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.


    Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

  17. #692
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    no clue
    Posts
    551

    Default

    just realized mooseh was back n.n

    wb.

  18. #693
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    681

    Default

    Congrats to Chris for winning his war match! Current score is 1-1. Good luck to the rest who will be battling!

    3DS FC: 1805 - 2374 - 9672
    PASBL

  19. #694

    Default

    Leggo chris
    The only thing I would change is making Lonely nature to Lonely so HP Ice is more powerful.]
    " I don't swim, water just wants to be around me."

    -Chuck Norris


  20. #695
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tsumigi-chan View Post
    just realized mooseh was back n.n

    wb.
    A-yup. Good to be back.

    Still need to build teams for the mono-type tourney xD

    Quote Originally Posted by Tumblr User Godiscobalt
    “A good writer with a sad idea and a malicious side is a person to fear.”
    My writing blog

        Spoiler:- Contact Info:

  21. #696
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Fortree City, Hoenn
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Got two more DWF! And one is quite good!

    Also, Shiny UT Flawless Zapdos!
    Double battles

  22. #697
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Flying by Night
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Good luck Moose. I've made one team, but I think I need make one or two more.

    Speaking of which, I pm-ed Ex about this, but he hasn't responded yet, but I'll be gone from March 16 to March 24 and obviously will not be able to conduct tournament battles at that time. So either somebody knock me out fast, or everybody get this done quickly.

    Credit goes to Lucina Archaelis

  23. #698
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by epicninjask123 View Post
    Good luck Moose. I've made one team, but I think I need make one or two more.

    Speaking of which, I pm-ed Ex about this, but he hasn't responded yet, but I'll be gone from March 16 to March 24 and obviously will not be able to conduct tournament battles at that time. So either somebody knock me out fast, or everybody get this done quickly.
    See if he can rig the bracket to put you up against Epou, that'll knock you out pretty quick (chew)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tumblr User Godiscobalt
    “A good writer with a sad idea and a malicious side is a person to fear.”
    My writing blog

        Spoiler:- Contact Info:

  24. #699
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Flying by Night
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MooseSmuggler View Post
    See if he can rig the bracket to put you up against Epou, that'll knock you out pretty quick (chew)
    That'll be up to Ex and Ex alone, but if it does occur, I won't go down without a fight!

    Credit goes to Lucina Archaelis

  25. #700
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by epicninjask123 View Post
    That'll be up to Ex and Ex alone, but if it does occur, I won't go down without a fight!
    March 16 is 2 weeks from now, so about 2 rounds of the tournament. If you ever do have to leave, then I'll just give your opponent an activity win, but please do try your best for the majority of the tournament :]

    3DS FC: 1805 - 2374 - 9672
    PASBL

Page 28 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •