Page 40 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1501

Thread: Age of Shoguns

I actually received the first part of the first season of the anime as a gift so I watch it whenever I'm feeling bored. I mean, it is hilarious so it is definitely worth it!

Edit: Ex, you were indeed correct, they edited my sig. Just changed it though. I just thought it was kinda funny how they went about it. (lol didn't realize they had the authority to edit my stuff)
    Last edited by epicninjask123; 13th April 2013 at 4:25 PM.

Credit goes to Lucina Archaelis

Quote Originally Posted by Extroph View Post
    Ew who is darkachu anyways? And speaking of which, who here watches the Pokemon anime?
    I have seasons 3-5 on DVD but other than that, it's very rare that the anime is shown in England.
    Quote Originally Posted by broomstig
    computers are brilliant, its the users that cause the problems.
    3DS FC: 3497 1041 4758
    Credit to: Sworn Metalhead for the frontier symbol, Astral Shadow for the trinity ice and frontier userbars and Fairywitch for the pokegyms userbar and Kida-Ookami for the ice badge.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fighting View Post
    I have seasons 3-5 on DVD but other than that, it's very rare that the anime is shown in England.
    yeah, if it's ever on here, it's dead early on weekend mornings :s
    serebii's been cool and lame too but who cares i had a good time, peace for now

I stopped watching pokemon when I started watching Digimon...

I never watch the anime unless I'm sick.... And a new topic starter:

List a Pokemon and its set that would survive in the OU metagame, or even work well in it, but is in lower tiers.

Lightbulb

Shred the guitar
    rock that power metal bro

ace is a fuccboi

Ok have fun but make sure to clean it up

alive

List a Pokemon and its set that would survive in the OU metagame, or even work well in it, but is in lower tiers.
    Milotic
    Bold w/ 252 hp 252 def@lefties
    Scald
    Ice Beam
    Haze/Dtail/w.e
    Recover
    Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    *Raises hand in the back of the room slowly* I swear I only do it for Charizard and Cynthia. :$
    charizard is back?
    The only thing I would change is making Lonely nature to Lonely so HP Ice is more powerful.]
    " I don't swim, water just wants to be around me."

-Chuck Norris

I stopped watching the anime around like the second season of Diamond and Pearl. I remember being really excited about Diamond and Pearl but it just got so damn repetitive so I got bored quickly. But the new Black and White episodes look interesting so might skip to that.

Credit to Extroph

@ Behshort: He is in the Japanese epeisodes because they're ahead of us, but yeah he's coming back and he's gonna give Dragonite a tail smacking to show who's the Alpha in the team.

@ Chis: A lot of people have said that regarding the series itself but the Pokémon League in that series was probably one of the best ones yet, except for the part where Tobias shows up like the biggest ******* ever and is all like "Hey guys I can use a team of legendaries right?" I mean they ended it mostly well but that part with Tobias was a HUGE middle finger to the fanbase who hoped to see Ash actually improve and finally win another League. Which is why I've mostly given up on the anime although I'll come back to see Cynthia and Charizard do their thing but to me the anime is mostly dead.

I definitely like the manga more though, Red is such an awesome character and loved him (although Blue made me smile and feel bad about it a lot), I found Diamond and Pearl to be hilarious and inspiring (Manzai might be hard for foreigners to get until you really start to get your head around the idea), I'm loving Black so far and he seems like the only person other than Green who can give Red an actual challenge if he had as much experience as Red, and I don't really know about the others but I'm sure they're not bad considering how good they other ones are. (Sorry if I went on about this a little I really like the manga and I've been getting back into it a lot.)

Oh and to answer Ex's question, I don't really know since I haven't been in the meta long but I've heard that Pikachu with the light ball is good, I'll just copy paste one of the POTW builds below

- Volt Tackle
    - Hidden Power [Ice]
    - Brick Break
    - Substitute / Encore / Volt Switch
    Item Attached: Light Ball
    Ability: Lightningrod
    EVs and Nature:
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)

"Specially offensive Pikachu is outclassed by most other electric types as they are generally faster, tougher and hit about as hard while holding Life Orb. Even Pikachu's evolution Raichu is probably better at Nasty Plotting. What Pikachu can do that basically no other electric type can do is strong physical electric moves. Pika's Volt Tackle is so powerful that it has about the same destructive capabilities as Zekrom's Bolt Strike. There is so much power here that few Pokemon will survive a neutral hit from it. Hidden Power Ice covers Dragon, Ground and some Electric types that Volt Tackle can't remove. Brick Break massacres the few things that survive your other attacks. Things like Bastiodon and Probopass. The last slot is sort of up to you. Substitute can reduce Pika's need to predict switch ins and protects against status. Encore is for those who live on the edge, locking your opponent into a setup, recovery or utility move. Volt Switch is cool to wear down your counters while doing acceptable damage off Pikachu's 274 base Special Attack. EVs are maxed in Speed and Attack to capitalize on the rat's ability to outrun a good portion of Pokemon and hit them as hard as possible. If you want to run Volt Switch consider running 176 Attack / 80 Special Attack / 252 Speed so Volt Switch has some more power behind it."

I just wanted to put a second one in here as well, while breeding movesets I found out that Poliwrath is RU? What? I don't know about you guys, but MY Poliwrath has tanked 2 outrages at the same level as Alder's Druddigon and lived to Ice Punch it in the face to death. I honestly don't why something that can be so tanky is so low in the meta. (Plus I'm biased slightly because Poliwrath is on my main team)
    Last edited by RefreezePR; 14th April 2013 at 7:19 PM.

Credit goes to FairyWitch for the banner. Click the Banner for my X and Y walkthroughs. Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Strong sets guys, I might post one later xD

testing put new sig
    *edit* OMG i came

There ya go (chew) You can do that with nearly anything that has an OU entry.

Edit: also, I used Amoonguss on my poison mono team for the mono tourney, before...yeah.
    Last edited by MooseSmuggler; 15th April 2013 at 1:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumblr User Godiscobalt
    “A good writer with a sad idea and a malicious side is a person to fear.”
    My writing blog

Spoiler:- Contact Info:

In case you didn't notice, Elemental Strike ceases to exist so our war is over...

Metagross
    Adamant
    252/252 Atk + Def 4 HP
    Rocky Helmet
    Clear Body
    Earthquake
    Meteor Mash
    Zen Headbutt
    Thunder punch

Good typing with lots of resistances to help it survive, let down by it's speed but with the help of trick room or if gets any speed boosts than it can be one terrifying sweeper boasting a counter to many types. Also, It's signature move Meteor Mash is even better when it raises Metagross's attack and if it has the speed boosts as well then be afraid. BE VERY AFRAID.
    Credit to: Sworn Metalhead for the frontier symbol, Astral Shadow for the trinity ice and frontier userbars and Fairywitch for the pokegyms userbar and Kida-Ookami for the ice badge.

Isn't Metagross OU?

As for the anime question, no, I stopped watching a long time ago.

My writing blog

Ey guys, one of the mods asked me personally to control you rabblerousers about spam. First off, no more off topic posts, which include, but are not limited to:

-Random posts about metal and shredding
    -Random posts in general
    -Random posts about sig tests
    -Random posts from people that aren't even in the damn guild

If I get another complaint from a mod about a few of our members, or even from outsiders POSTING in the guild, I'll cri cri

On Topic: I like using Jynx in OU, because of Dry Skin, and how it outspeeds Lando T =D

I'm leaving. I've only posted here a few times and I'm never active, so I might as well leave instead of being one of those annoying people who joins but doesn't post at all. Sorry, I doubt most of you even know me. I think it would be better if I have a fresh start in a different clan. Bye.
    New sig coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by PegasisterPower View Post
    I'm leaving. I've only posted here a few times and I'm never active, so I might as well leave instead of being one of those annoying people who joins but doesn't post at all. Sorry, I doubt most of you even know me. I think it would be better if I have a fresh start in a different clan. Bye.
    You're right, I never really knew you but that doesn't mean I can't feel sad for the loss of a member, active or not, I wish you the best of luck wherever destiny takes you. #cheesey But seriously good luck.

Credit goes to FairyWitch for the banner. Click the Banner for my X and Y walkthroughs. Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Quote Originally Posted by MooseSmuggler View Post
    Isn't Metagross OU?

As for the anime question, no, I stopped watching a long time ago.
    Yes which is the question being asked. What pokemon is capable of surviving in the OU METAGAME? And Metagross is OU so therefore I answered the question, okay?

Oh and where the 'chomp' smiley go?

He said from the lower tiers, as in Pokemon that aren't OU that can hold their own in it.

Also, when I next get to my laptop, I'll post my Clamperl set.

My writing blog

This was the question LordFighting, it has to be from a lower tier, not from OU. Like Poliwrath which is usually RU (Still doesn't make sense) but if you made a set for it so it could be used in OU.

like leafeon and rotom-h
    serebii's been cool and lame too but who cares i had a good time, peace for now

Guys, I am attempting to do the unprecedented (at least for me) before gen 6 comes out in October. Yeah that's right, I'm trying to get the fifth-level trainer card. So far I have beaten the champion and the champion tournament at PWT, so that's second-level and I'm currently working on my national dex. So far:

Seen: 589
    Obtained: 484

I would like to thank Phoenixshadow and Refreeze for helping me get Pokémon I need, as of now I only need 2 more different evolution chains and some legendaries. The chains I can get via GTS but I'll need help with the evolutions. That's why I'm calling on you! *Points finger at you* I need the following legendaries (only for data will trade back):

Mewtwo
    Suicine
    Lugia
    Ho-oh
    Kyogre
    Groudon
    Rayquaza
    Tornadus
    Thundurus
    Landorus

I would appreciate any and all help I can get, and since I practically owe Phoenixshadow some EV training, he might as well speak up!

In other news I recently got a new toy to play with. Yeah that's right. I got a PS Vita. It is amazing. So far I only have a few games I bought off the Playstation store but they were well worth it. If more games were to come out for it I would SO recommend it to any and everyone. Because of this, I may not play Pokémon as much. Just saying.

Credit goes to Lucina Archaelis

Quote Originally Posted by PegasisterPower View Post
    i do the exact same thing. it's okay.

bye n.n

@ninjask - i have all of those (or most). however, all of my ds games are currently missing except mario kart 7, but i'll help you if i ever get them back.
    Last edited by sanae; 16th April 2013 at 11:57 PM.

Page 40 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast