1. (VampirateMace) Lenore ('25')
2. (VampirateMace) Edgar ('25')
3. (Kanima) Ridley ('19-20')
4. (Bron) Cathy ('20')
5. (Firebrand) Allister (22)
6. (Delta Hunter) * Reserved *
1. (Delta Hunter) Halt (15)
2. (cmats4020) Daisy (12)
3. (Firebrand) Claudia (21)
4. (Grassmaster411) Joey (8)
5. (VampirateMace) Summer (8)
1. No bunnying (controlling another’s character) without permission, unless they disappear for 2+ weeks.
* Exception: Bunnying through use of witchcraft/hypnotism will be allowed within reason, but the bunnying player must return the character to it’s owner at the end of their post, and the bunning player may not harm the character physically or have them go insane without prior permission from the character’s owner. And as always, it’s still polite to ask before bunnying anyways.
2. Since this RPG is rated PG-13:
* No gore (light or cartoon-ish violence only, minimal blood)
* No sex or full nudity (this stuff can be hinted at, but that’s it)
* No drugs (legal alcohol and smoking must be limited to adult characters)
* Very little swearing (censor your swear words)
3. Lastly, put your character’s name, location, and the time, at the top of your post. Always make it very clear which character you are RPGing as.
4. If you need to ask questions or discuss plot, use the Discussion Thread to avoid cluttering this one with OoC posts:
>>> Take me to the Discussion Tread!!!
5. Please, limit your back-editing! A little is fine (particularly if another player asked that you insert a reply, or you are performing an action that does not interrupt their action, such as watching/spying on them or stirring your coffee), but when you start to have conversations or perform actions that push out other people’s timelines, it is no longer okay. If you are at another location performing actions at the same time, this does not count as back-editing.
Now, to get us started, it’s just after 4:00 pm on Saturday:
* The Grimms should be arriving at the house for the first time.
* The Normals should be wherever their weekend schedule requires; be that home, shopping, work, etc…
Upscale Neighborhood, Grimm Manor
4:08 pm, Saturday
A hearse rolled down the street. In the front seat sat a slightly pale young man with dark hair that stuck up in front. He was dressed in casual business attire. In the passenger seat sat a young woman who looked a lot like him, only paler and with a certain lifelessness to her hair. In her lap was a small black rabbit, who trembled slightly because of the engine sounds.
They were Edgar and Lenore Grimm.
The streets here were smoother and straighter than the ones in the old country, where Edgar had learned to drive, and he’d found the trip from the airport a fairly easy drive. He turned the steering wheel and rolled the hearse up into the three car driveway, that when combined with the three car garage gave them room for up to six vehicles.
He stared up at manor as he put the car in park, it was his first time seeing the large three story house that Grandpa Randy had purchased for the family members to live in while in the US. It was a pretty nice house; lots of space, a covered wrap-around porch, balconies on the second and third floors, a rooftop observation deck, and a mini-tower housing a spiral staircase. But the hideous off-white color it was paint, would have to go. What struck Edgar as funny, was that all the houses around here seemed to be similar colors, and he really hoped that it wasn’t the only option.
The grounds around the house were nice too, sprawling unkempt yards, a weeping willow out front, and the tops of a couple weeping willows and a hemlock tree could be seen behind the roof.
Edgar pulled the key from the ignition, and got out stretching. The drive had been easy, but long and had left him feeling a little stiff. His sister swept out of the car in the elegant way only a vampire could, holding the rabbit close like an infant.
Edgar moved around and opened up the back hatch of the hearse. Lenore’s coffin was off to one side, and the other side was stuffed with bags (containing the clothing, hygiene products, and other personal effects that they couldn’t send ahead) and a couple tanks containing his tarantulas; Bonnie and Clyde. He smiled softly to his sister as he picked up Clyde’s tank, “Let’s get all this stuff out of here, then we can take your coffin up.”