Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Teen Titans: Future Imperfect (RP Thread) [T]

((OOC: It's MugoUrth, not UgoUrth. :P))

Headache
    Hero
    Rooftops
    Affected RPers: Grassmaster411, Bronislav, Samantha Sparks, Calc, Shade, Dr. Fate, anyone else in range.

The battlers didn't seem to notice Headache yet, which seemed odd to them. You'd think a weird blue and pink tapir person with wings would stick out. Headache continued to watch the fight unfold until eventually she saw another newcomer on the field. "FEAR NOT!" the man yelled. Headache watched as he created a giant ankh to shield some others from an attack. Headache could not believe her eyes as she saw a flaming tornado shoot out into a group of people before being sucked into an ankh. Afterward, the man who summoned the ankh passed out. Headache was still unsure, but she assumed they were the goodguys who was saved by the new mysterious person.

"Mr. Are you alright?" Headache started to run toward the collapsed man to check on him. While doing this, she thought about rocks and mountains, trying to turn her skin to stone to protect herself. She was hoping no one would notice her before her powers were complete. After she reached him, she tried to pick him up. "Please tell me you are alright," she asked, cradling Dr. Fate's head in one claw, his waste in the other. While Headache looked at him, she muttered something under her breath. "I wish our powers worked on others."

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

Starfire
    Hero
    SoMa, West of the Docks
    Affected RPers: Yup, everybody in the RP

She was finally leaving and I was about to go back to fighting the newly healed, if temporarily, Yoko was it, when I spotted Fossil way up in the sky in what looked like a prehistoric eagle form. I hoped he wouldn't do anything stupid.

Meanwhile Ninjice seemed to look way different after those transformations. More focused. Darker? Yes, different. He kissed my sister, finally reciprocating her feelings. Her first impulse was to punch him in the arm playfully, completely forgetting she could break it. "Finally came around, did ya? We should get together later if we survive this." She said to him sweetly.

I was about to attack Yoko when an arrow with a note attached landed at my feet. A fantasy arrow that could only come from a video game. Gameboy, of course. I did not need to reach for it since it was laid out sideways in a good reading position. The note was scribbled in a doctor's handwriting and I could barely make it out, but he was suggesting a tactical retreat. Why? Shade was leaving us.

Or that's how it looked until Fossil did do something stupid, diving at high speed at Shade, only to.....succeed? It could not be that easy, could it? And then she collapsed, only to have a bunch more of herself spawn in that place with cloaked figures backing up the crazyness, taunting him.

Tecna took this opportunity to quickly pocket her phone so she could interface with it and analyze the video and scans, then she noticed that even after reinforcing it the cage had broken because of the power up. Drat. They'd be coming after us.

As if on cue Slade started to transform from what I presumed to be Shade's powers and Yoko + minions attacked us and the girl with the guns. Everybody managed to dodge the attacks since they were badly aimed, but the Yoko's attacks were not even aimed at us but at the girl. Except at this point we were behind her so the fire tornado started to bear down on all of us, and Doctor Fate basically dropped out of the sky to cancel it out? Seriously this day was just getting weirder and weirder, with another strange girl showing up out of nowhere to help him. Did I want to know? This was just too confusing.

So we had reapers, a dragon launching acid at Fossil and him seconds from death, a lot of people, a fire tornado that still did do damage to it. Surely the building could not take much more? As if on cue again a loud creak and crack could be heard as the building started to fall apart and collapse in on itself. Thankfully the people had been evacuated, but the building just could not take the strain of all of us standing on it and fighting all at the same time. It just collapsed and everybody who could not fly would get buried as the building started to fall to pieces. This was actually good.

As the building was collapsing I glanced at Tecna. She knew what to do, creating a life-size hologram of all the heroes getting buried as the building collapsed on top of them. All five stories of it. That's what everybody who was evil would see, anyway. Meanwhile she actually made a giant Protective Energy Shield bubble and we scooped up all the good guys into it as they were falling or getting covered by the collapsing building. No doubt they were confused, but this was better than everybody getting killed. The three of us flew the bubble about twenty miles northward under the disguise of a flock of birds. Another hologram. We then deposited the bubble in a nearby alley.

The Protective Energy Shield bubble vanished and the heap of people all landed on top of each other. It was a mess of bodies and they would take a bit to dislodge from each other, but nobody was seriously injured. "Everybody okay?" I asked the group through all the groaning.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 17th January 2013 at 4:52 AM.

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Ninjice
    Hero/Head of Espionage/Assassin
    Atop of Buildings, Eastern Side
    Affected RPers: bronislav84, Food Guy, Zeshikrom, Samantha Sparks, anyone atop the roofs

Ninjice wince a bit at the punch. However, his cold chi helped absorb the blow a bit. Besides, all the ninja training helped keep him strong. He did smile back at her.

"Finally came around, did ya? We should get together later if we survive this," Blackfire told him sweetly.

"Yeah, definately. Dark fire and ice, a dangerous combination," Ninjice told her back with his own sweet tone.

Ninjice then observed the battle going to chaos thanks to Fossil's recklessness. Ninjice did his best to protect Blackfire, Starfire and the rest of his comrades. He the saw Dr. Fate come and more general chaos. He gained his serious face. This battle was getting out of hand.

Ninjice saw that Eyevan and Sonar were still alive, having gotten all of the people out, much to his relief. He signaled for them to lay low and get moving. They were moving as they kept an eye for what would happen.

Diego saw Tecna go with her plan to save them with Eyevan and Sonar keeping an eye on them to make sure they would be all right. Ninjice saw the hologram of them be falling before himself and all the other heroes, including Eyevan and Sonar being taken in the massive bubble before being taken twenty miles northward, disguised.

They arrived at the fisherman's wharf before they all landed on one another in a pile.

"Everybody okay?" Starfire asked the group through all the groaning.

"I am all right," Ninjice said as he leaped out of the pile before checking himself and going over to Blackfire. Once everyone was done, Ninjice got Sonar and Eyevan on track. They were far enough where it would take Numerous awhile to arrive as well as for Shade to go.

Ninjice got Eyevan's strongest sort of vision with Sonar specfically listening for what he needs to, Ninjice leads them to an unsuspecting sewage pipe line. Ninjice looks under and sees buttons. They were in a different language but he didn;t worry. Surfing the web, he loved looking at stuff that interested him.

And ancient Celtic manuscipt was one of them. He typed the buttons and a panel open. "Everyone quick, now!" Ninjice told the group.
    Last edited by DVB; 17th January 2013 at 7:45 PM.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Gameboy
    Hero
    SoMa west of the docks
    Affected rpers: all the heroes

Gameboy watched the building collapse surprised, he hadn't anticipated the building collapsing. On a hunch he brought out his lens of truth and saw through the holograms the heroes floated away in the bubble and let out a sigh of relief. He pulled out a brown mask with the face of a Goron on it. He put the mask on and transformed completely, he was a muscley being seemingly made of stone.

Gameboy curled into a ball and rolled after the flock of birds that was his friends. Once they stopped he transformed backed to his normal form with his silver outfit. Everybody looked ok albeit confused. He answered Starfire: "I'm alright but that was fun huh?" He said trying to lighten the mood a bit. "Do you want me to warp us back to base now? We should try to come up with a plan, I observed most of what happened and with a little more research I think I can come up with a way to keep us from being transformed and maybe find some more weaknesses."
    PASBL stats
    FB stats
    Virtuadopt clicks

Interested in the PASBL (Pokemon Anime Style Battle League)? Read our Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Anyone may ref for me

Shade
    Villain
    SoMa, West of the Docks
    Affected RPers: Grassmaster411, Bronislav, Samantha Sparks, and anyone else in visible range

I swore, they just didn't build stuff like they used to.

This petty, poorly constructed building fell apart from the weight of just one medium-sized dragon, and I was forced to just interrupt my fun by jumping down as the building fell apart into chunks and pieces, landing on and completely ruining some poor punk's SUV. What was even more lame was the fact everyone inside had been evacuated. And here I was looking forward to hearing some screams before some satisfying squishing and squashing sounds.

I jumped off the totaled SUV and after landing lightly on the sidewalk, I watched the building fell apart, sucking in everyone that was on top. I was actually rather dissatisfied about that. I wanted to have the pleasure of flaying them myself. Slade used his massive dragon wings to keep himself aloft, letting the building crumble into a pile, causing a cloud of dust to billow up. But once the dust settled, neither of us caught sight of the bodies.

Half-standing in the crumbled mess, Slade dug through the wreckage with his monstrous dragon claws, trying to find the mangled corpses of the freaks that had been on top. I could have sworn I saw those freaks get sucked into the crumbling chaos, but after several minutes of digging, he came up with nothing but chunks of concrete and a lot of busted furniture and kitchen appliances.

"Nothing?" I asked, surprised he didn't find a single body in all that.

He just snarled, throwing rubble and debris everywhere with an angry, frustrated swipe of his claws. I took that as a no. It was all probably a trick. Seemed like someone was playing with illusions.

"It seems as though... they've made a hasty escape," One of Billy's clones told me, sneaking up from behind me.

"Grrr..." I growled, really aggravated how easily cowardly these freaks were. "Let me guess, you saw everything, didn't you, Billy?"

"I have eyes... everywhere," Billy told me, smiling. "Can't ya'll see they wanna be chased around an' all?"

I didn't see much fun in that, unless it involved mass destruction. My guess was they were easily scared little pussy cats that realized I rocked and they sucked.

"And we were just getting started," I told Billy, figuring this wasn't over. "Billy, see if you and your army of clones can find out where they went to. I didn't excuse them from my party."

"Oh, with pleasure," He told me.

And with that, Billy Numerous and his clones headed out, trying to find any sign of the freaks that had so cowardly ran away. At least one of them had to come across something. And those freaks couldn't have gotten far.

"You too, Sladey," I told him, figuring having him stand in that ruined building doing nothing was as useful to me as a three year old kid sitting in a sandbox pissing in their pants. "See if you can smell them out. I'm sure they have quite the signature stink to them."

"Whatever," He snarled, spreading his dragon wings to go hunt for those little twits.

In the meantime, I decided to get some more manpower for this search party. No one escapes from me for long.

Fossil
    Hero
    West of Docks, collapsing building
    Players affected: Bronislav, Avenger Angel, and others

Fossil was genuinely surprised when he managed to kill Shade. He expected a much harder fight, but still, a win is a win, right? Fossil flared his wings, reducing his speed, and he circled and landed on the roof. Even though he could see Shade dying, the purple shere surrounding the town hadn't faded. This worried him. If she was dead, why did her aura persist?

His fears were soon confirmed. Ten copies of Shade appeared around him, surrounding him. He almost took off in surprise, but caught himself and changed to a familiar form. Most anyone would recognize him as the famous Triceratops, one of the largest horned dinosaurs. He listened as the Shades ranted, saying he should die, and chanting it menacingly. Fossil kept a cool head, but he was getting scared.

The Shades changed to floating grim reapers with flamming sycthes, and Fossil decided to fight on. He charged one, aiming his 6 foot horns at the ghostly apparition. The grim dogded the blow, but by flicking his horns to the left, Fossil was able to hit another.

Thats when a great shadow fell over him and the grims. Triceratops had relativly poor vision, but even he could see the giant dragon Slade had become, and knew his ceratopsian form could not fight it. Screaming another death sentence, he shot a blast of acid towards him.

Reacting quickly, Fossil changed back into meganuera and darted out of the way just in time. His great speed allowed him to move just fast enough to avoid the spray. He was about to launch a counter-assault when the building collapsed. Through segmented eyes, he watched the roof crumble. He also saw the formation of Tecna's hologram. Insect eyes see at a different spectrum than mammals, so he saw the shimmering wall that was the hologram.

Fossil flew into it, and hovered as the hologram, now some giant protective bubble, carried them away. He remained meganuera for the flight, waiting for them to land. When they did, he was one of the few who didn't fall. Landing next the the other heros, he heard Starfire ask "Everybody ok?".

"Im fine". He replied. "She's tougher than I thought. If we have any chance of bringing her down, we have to seperate her from her lackeys."

Triceratops: http://www.jplegacy.org/encyc/novel-...riceratops.jpg
    3DS FC: 4081-5902-7378 Add Me!
        Spoiler:- My Champion Teams:

Credit to Forever and Again art shop

Credit to VampirateMace for the Banner

Sonic Silver/Kotamae Furukawa
    Hero
    Collapsing building
    Affected RPers: Practically everyone in the area

While in the tornado, the Sonic Silver felt the tornado dwindle in size. When the tornado he was in finally vanished, he saw the fabled Dr. Fate. Having learnt magic since young, he had heard tales of this magician. It wasn't the man behind the mask doing the job, it was the mask.

"Curses..." the Yoko spoke. He then noted the building was collapsing. With a high-pitched whistle, the Nue disappeared into a thick, black fog. As soon as the fog cleared, he was gone.

"Grrr..." the Sonic Silver growled at the disappearance of the Yoko. With that, he fell as the building collapsed.

~~~

Kotamae Furukawa was under the thick rubble, weakened. His clothing reverted back to his simple white dress. Using the same, odd, stealth-based magic he had used previously, he managed to evade Slade's sight. He was under the untouched rubble. The effiminate child, as soon as the villains had left, rainbow flames could be seen destroying the rubble above him.

Kotamae Furukawa was limping. Next, fox ears and a pair of silvery fox tails appeared, before the fun-sized feminine figure began to dash off while limping. For some odd reason, two pages with odd, rune-like writings flew towards the Renegades, into their hands.

~~~

Kotamae returned to his barrier-protected mansion, where he was safe from all that was outside. "Desperate times call for desperate measures. Well..." Kotamae materialised some Familiar summoning spellbook and ran through it. "Oh no, this is bad. The pages, they're missing. I will not be able to complete the ritual like this."

Kotamae decided to take a little rest before heading out. He urgently needed the pages, though. He needed them to activate his deus ex machina weapon.

Spoiler:- OoC: Here is what those pages (vaguely) wrote. Awkward foreshadowing:
    Please help my dragons

Headache
    Hero
    Fisherman's Wharf
    Affected RPers: Grassmaster411, Bronislav, Samantha Sparks, Calc, Shade, Dr. Fate, anyone else in range.

Headache was trying to defend the fallen Dr. Fate, but it seemed it was redundant. Her skin wasn't even fully developed into stone yet, so what she was doing was silly. Still, after Starfire saved everyone, Headache felt the need to look at everyone in the area. "Ummm... You guys are the goodguys, right?" Deep down, Headache felt kind of silly. No one seemed to notice her from before, and it was really hard to miss a character like Headache.

"I'm sorry if I just waltzed into the battle like that. I don't like seeing innocents get hurt, and my instincts told me to come to the building." Headache didn't recognize anyone in the area except Starfire. They were new to her. "But I guess I missed the train. ...Ummm... Aren't you Starfire from the Teen Titans?" Headache might as well have popped the question while she was there. Her stone skin and wings were disappearing as she released her thoughts due to them being unnecessary.
    Last edited by MugoUrth; 23rd January 2013 at 5:10 AM.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

Dr. Fate
    Hero
    Collapsed building

"uuugggghhh"
    What happened? He looks up, and sees Headache, a few feet from him, and he was talking to a few other people.
    What is that creature?! Fate then sat up in a kneeling position, and he noticed that he wasnt sure where he was. Okay, there is a creature a few feet from me and my powers are drained. Plus is it an enemy?........Well, it didnt kill me when i was unconcious, and it appears to want to protecting me.
    I should help it.
    Fate then started to fly, but wobbled a bit, and settled back to the ground. He then scanned the faces of those around him, first Headache, then Starfire and finaly his gaze rested on Silver, who appeared to recognize him. Hmm?....I can sense mystic energy coming from that one, perhaps he has knows what i am.Then he sensed mystic powers coming from one of the Renegades. Fate turned to face the renegades and looked at each one of them.
    "Is one of you holding a mystic object? perhaps a spell book, but it doesnt feel strong enugh for a spell book..."
    Last edited by Mr. Spock; 20th January 2013 at 2:52 AM.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

(OOC: ansem, Kota/Sonic Silver is actually not with us)

Starfire
    Hero
    Fisherman's Wharf, Entrance to Secret Lab, West of Northern Docks
    Affected RPers: DVB, Samantha Sparks (I think?), Food Guy, Zekshirom, Grassmaster411, delta, biggggg5, MugoUrth, ansem the wise, anybody else whisked away from the collapsing rooftop

A couple people had still not sounded off about their status, and I decided to do something about them being piled on top of each other. My sister and I puled them apart and laid them out next to each other. I then looked out toward the street. We could be spotted at any moment. Tecna took the cue and erected a hologram around the alley that would show a gang of bikers fighting each other. It would repeat after a while and would disappear in 6 hours or when there was nobody of our group left in the alley. People started talking after what just happened.

Gameboy was first, asking us if he should use his transformed character's power to send us back to base. "Well, while that would be preferable it really wouldn't get us to our goal, which is ridding the city of villain control. It would make for a good escape though, so hold onto it for now." I said as I patted him on the head lightly.

"I definitely agree with Fossil that that Shade would be hard to beat. Pretty much impossible at this point." I commented when he brought up Shade.

"What, are you scared of her?" Asked my sister with a mocking tone.

"Yes, are you not scared of her?" I retorted back at her with a scowl.

"Well, I....um....no....maybe?" She added the last part in slowly under her breath.

"Yes that is what I thought, so kindly keep your snarky comments to yourself sister." I said to her as she huffed back at me and put her right arm around Ninjice's left.

The strange creature transformed somewhat but spoke in a girl's voice and seemed to recognize me, probably from back in the day when we were actually able to protect the city. "Yes, I am Starfire. And what is your name? I do not recognize you from the Renegades roster."

At this point Tecna walked up to me. She changed from her fairy form to her civilian form and scanned this new girl. "She does not appear in my database of members. Perhaps she's an unlisted super? Do you think we should recruit her?" She asked me while still analyzing all the data from that previous encounter and muttering to herself without really waiting for an answer. Her phone and natural magic sense led her to some pages that had landed nearby. It seemed that they replaced that strange gunner girl who had been fighting Yoko. The girl herself was nowhere to be found. She picked them up and started to read them while analyzing them with her phone as well.

"I think we should. Are you interested in joining the Renegades? It's basically the successor to the Teen Titans, but we have a much larger roster now." I asked her, bending down a little to look her over while she thought it over.

And lastly, Dr. Fate came to and started to orient himself. He seemed to be having some trouble. I didn't know a lot about him, but I did know that Fate was really a mask occupying a host. Maybe he was not joined with Zatara at this point? Come to think of it, what was he even doing here? We had asked the League to not interfere. I would ask him about this later when he was not so weakened.

And then he spoke. "Is one of you holding a mystic object? Perhaps a spell book, but it doesn't feel strong enough for a spell book..." Of course, he sensed the pages that Tecna had picked up. She walked up to him, her phone doing a scan of him as well. It was like a greeting for her.

"Doctor Fate, it's a pleasure." She bowed to him. "I am Tecna, Fairy of Technology. I believe these pages are some kind of incantation to create a synthetic life form. What do you make of them sir?" She asked, holding out the spellbook pages for him to look over.

At this point Ninjice who was still leading the mission directed us to a large sewer pipe in the alley. Well that was convenient. We ended up so close to our destination? And we didn't even need to exit the hologram to do it. My sister followed him to the pipe entrance, as did Golem (Now looking like an accountant again), Cat, and Tecna dragging Fate along with her by the arm. More like helping him stand up. I followed along after them.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 24th January 2013 at 3:22 AM.

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Ninjice
    Entrance to Secret Lab, West of Northern Docks
    Affected RPers: bronislav84, Food Guy, Zeshikrom, Samantha Sparks, anyone atop the roofs

Once everyone entered the area, the sounds of mumbling, machinery, and electronics were echoing throughout the area. Ninjice went to Blackfire and held her hand while leading them through the passageway.

"With this Time Gate, we can use it to go back in time and stop Shade. Without her, villany will not rise and everything will be set right," Ninjice mentioned, his mind still thinking.

He looked to Blackfire. He smiled at her. "All right everyone. We're here," Diego stated.

The lab was not that well kept. There machines and such all over. However, it was pretty organized as there were examples of high-tech and powerful items. Strange and exotic particles were running rampent throughout the machine. One such was the sample of tachyons nearby.

Sitting on the wheelchair was a man, grumbling and checking instruments nearby and fully absorbed in his work. There were plenty of schematics in the nearby filing cabinets and to the left where there was a hallowed cavern laid examples of various weapns and other devies.

The largest being the arch in the center with plnety of technological pieces.

So, who wanted to shake him?

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

Shade
    Villain
    SoMa, West of the Docks
    Affected RPers: Essentially everyone

One of Billy's clones had come back. He was smiling, stupidly even, and I figured he probably had some good news.

"Well?" I asked, growing impatient. "Did you kill them yet?"

"Still looking," the clone told me, obviously thinking I thought this might be funny. "They're pretty good at hidin', I'd say. It's kind of fun, really."

Fun? He thought this was fun? I wanted them dead, was that so difficult to understand? And what was the purpose of him sending one of his clones only to inform me that they hadn't found those cowardly, little children, yet? I saw no point to it at all. I was going to recruit some more assistance back at the palace, but I figured I may just be better off doing it all myself. Not like any of them could even be relied upon.

Besides, Billy was honestly only useful for scouting. Probably too stupid to accomplish anything else. If he had come across those little freak twits, he probably wouldn't even know what to do about them. Unlike me, who would just pound their cute little skulls in.

"Let me handle this," I growled, pushing his idiot clone aside. "Dammit, if you ever want things done right, you've got to do them yourself. That's how it always is."

I had the anger to tear this whole city apart, but suddenly, I felt like crap. Like it was a freaking furnace. I looked at Billy's clone and Slade and neither of them seemed to be bothered by the heat, so why the hell was it just me?

I ignored it at first, thinking it was just me being weak, and I sure wasn't going to admit to that. I kept advancing toward the docks, but then it got worse. I was about to wipe my brow of the sweat that was gathering up there until I realized that wasn't sweat. It shouldn't have been quite so sticky and goopy. I looked back at my hand, and it was freaking melting.

"What!?" I shouted, looking at my fingers that were quickly dripping away. "Since when does that happen!?"

Yuck, something about this couldn't have been right. Maybe it was just the form or realty warping that got screwed up for something. I decided to transform into my more gothic form with the dark wings and broken halo. Like that, everything formed together just fine. Okay, so I figured I could get back to business now that...

And that too starting melting. I kept trying to manipulate reality to stop the melting, but it wasn't working. I could only reset my form back to its original state before it would start melting again. And it was melting faster and faster. And it just kept getting ungodly hot outside. How was no one else feeling this!?

"No, no, no... who's screwing around with me!?" I shouted, figuring this was some jerk's powers doing this.

I figured I needed to try transforming into something bigger. That might slow down the melting process until I figured out who was doing this and pound the stuffing out of them. So, I tried a fifty foot werewolf form. Black fur, razor claws and teeth, and glowing red eyes. I could get used to that. Once fully transformed, I looked around for any source of power that was screwing around with me. Nothing. And only a few seconds later, I was freaking melting again. And it was happening fast this time too. My hand melted off into a quickly gathering puddle around me, leaving nothing but a liquefied stump quickly dripping away into the same puddle of ooze.

"Whoever's doing this, I swear I'll tear you to shreds!" I screamed.

They were probably laughing at this! I knew someone had to be there!

"I see, something's wrong," Slade stated blankly, still in his dragon form.

"Obviously!!" I screamed at him, thinking that was incredibly obvious to everyone. "Don't just stand there, do something! Find out who's doing this!!"

But he just stood there, doing nothing, watching the whole thing! In the meantime, I was sinking into a puddle of myself, and I figured now I had to go for something way, way bigger to keep myself from turning into goop. Something hundreds of feet tall, at least. Maybe even more. I tried transforming myself, but it kept getting harder and harder. And Slade and Billy's clone didn't do jacksquat to try and find the maggot responsible for this mess.

So, I tried to become a giant reaper with black, bat wings and a massive scythe. This time it was melting before I even completed the form. I tried to go bigger and bigger with it, but it was pointless. I was melting faster than a candle in an incinerator. I tried a different, giant form, going with a burning fire elemental this time. Nothing. I didn't even get halfway through the transformation before I realized all I was doing was just changing the way and the colors of the melting goo puddle.

Last shot, I tried to go for a giant, winged serpent thousands of feet long, towering above Dark City. I managed to grow higher and higher, as big as I could possibly get within my power, but all I managed to accomplish was to become a massive serpent head attached to a giant puddle of purple goo that was supposed to be the serpent's body. And after that, the transformation didn't work anymore. I tried to become something else, but it just totally stopped.

"NNOOOO!!!" I screamed a half-gurgling wail.

Horribly, my serpent face soon melted, and my eyes were melted shut before they too, turned to liquefied paste. I tried to scream again, only my melting jaw simply opened for a brief second before it fell off and plopped into the puddle of goo that was flooding the streets of Dark City.

It was the worst way ever to go out...

The Fossil
    Hero
    West of docks, Scientists lab
    Affected Players: Everybody

Fossil followed the group down the sewers, climbing carefully so as not to slip and fall. Once he was there, he changed to the large cenitpede arthropluera, as to navigate the sewers. At first, Fossil thought that they were going back to base, but Ninjice led them in a different direction. Fossil realized that this must have been where Starfire had been leading the mission.

Once they arrived at their destination, Fossil changed back to human to get a better look at his surroundings. It seemed to be some kind of labratory. Ninjice began to speak.

"With this Time Gate, we can use it to go back in time and stop Shade. Without her, villany will not rise and everything will be set right," Ninjice mentioned, his mind still thinking.

He looked to Blackfire. He smiled at her. "All right everyone. We're here," Diego stated.

"WHAT!?" Fossil yelled, surprised and horrified. "You want to try what?! Do you have any idea of how stupid that is?!"

He continued, hoping to convince his friends to another solution. "Do you understand the consequences of something like this? If you try and change the past, it will only bring us to a worse situation than the one we're in now".

"Do any of you even know what a paradox is? If we try and go back in time, our mere presence may change the future." Fossil's tone changed, from panicked and accusatory to take-chargeed and assertive. "We are going back to base, right now, We are NOT going to try this!"

Arthropluera: http://www.dinosoria.com/cinema/arthropleura.jpg

Headache
    Hero
    Fisherman's Wharf

The man Headache was trying to protect before came to, which made Headache happy. "It's good to see you have recovered," she said to Dr. Fate to reassure she was friendly. "We are Headache. We are a mythical monster known as... a... Ummm..." Headache didn't actually have any idea what they were called. Unlike Izu Miramoto, Lesley was American, and not that familiar with mythical creatures besides the most recognizable. "Oh, they're fat and yellow, and they have cute noses, they look like a tapir." Headache had no idea what she was talking about. Even Ellie's side of the brain had no idea what a Baku was.

"But basically, We are actually two creatures, a girl named Lesley and a cute little miniature tapir named Ellie. Lesley REALLY adores tapirs and elephants. Elephants are her favorite animal on the planet. She adores elephants. ...Although she was almost killed by one." Lesley liked being in Headache form as much as possible. Even when she should really be in human and girl form, like for example this case. She didn't even know that she resembled a past hero yet.

"Oh, joining the Renegades? Well... Can we help?" Headache thought about it for a bit. "We... would definitely be interested. It might be a good chance for us to show our true capabilities."
    Last edited by MugoUrth; 23rd January 2013 at 5:09 AM.

The Yoko
    Villain
    Hovering above the city
    Affected RPers: Avenger Angel, Anyone in the vicinity

The Yoko hovered around with his minions hovering with him. They soon landed on a building.
    He looked at a distance, witnessing an odd barrage of transformations from afar. Clearly, there was only one such person with such power. The Yoko managed to detect a whiff. Soon, the transformations died down and Yoko saw what was left - goo, goo and more goo.

The scent. That was Shade's. She must've overpowered herself.
    "All villains have their ends. Some day I'll kick the bucket and join my parents in evil heaven. Also known as hell. Then again my parents were Zenkos so I won't be joining them."
    The Yoko and his minions chuckled.
    "Well, maybe if I knew her better and I actually had time, I'd try to host a funeral. But I suppose we have a cub to look for, now don't we?"
    His minions nodded in response.
    "Well, I can't sniff him out. But I suppose observing the goop won't hurt... Careful, it's radioactive..."
    Please help my dragons

Wyvern
    Hero
    Docks
    Affected Players: Everyone there (too many people, and I'm pressed for time)

Wyvern and Sakuya were with the others. The dragon warrior smiled. "So you're the Renegades. We've heard of you guys from other heroes." Sakuya sighed. "Thanks for the help back there." Wyvern shuddered, then turned back to Marion and collapsed on her knees. A large cut was on her arm, and there were a few cuts on her legs. Everything was bleeding.

Sakuya gasped. "Marion!" The pink knight ran over and helped Marion up. The latter had fell unconscious. "Dang it..." Sakuya's face was filled with panic. "Is there any place for her to heal?!"

Inside Marion's mind...

Marion, inside her mind, was in a completely white area. Well, it wasn't white completely. It was foggy. She was on a red brick walkway. A voice rang through her mind.

"The truth..."

"H-hello? Is anyone there?"

"You wish for the truth...come and find it..."

Marion started walking down the road.

((That was in her mind, so it didn't actually happen in the real world.))
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Gameboy
    Hero
    Fisherman's Warf
    Affected rpers: all the heroes

Gameboy went with the rest of the heroes into the sewer. As he walked with the heroes he zoned out a bit and was strategizing in his head when Fossil's outburst brought him back to the world.

"Time-travel? I'm gonna have to agree with Fossil on this one. All instances of time travel that I've heard of always ended up badly." He turned to Starfire.
    "I don't like going against you, and if its what you think is best I'll provide all my support, but I really really think that this is a bad idea." Just as he finished one of the he heroes he didnt recognize (not that that meant anything, he was horrible with names and faces) collapsed. Uh Oh

He ran to the her side. He glanced up at her friend and spoke: "I'm not a professional healer but Link's song of Healing should at least close those wounds."

Gameboy transformed back the form he was just in and pulled out his ocarina. He played the song of healing and waited to see if the magic would work.
    Last edited by biggggg5; 23rd January 2013 at 3:03 PM.
    PASBL stats
    FB stats
    Virtuadopt clicks

Interested in the PASBL (Pokemon Anime Style Battle League)? Read our Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Anyone may ref for me

The Yoko
    Villain
    Central District
    Affected RPers: bronislav84/Avenger Angel(Slade)

"Of course, in order to find what we must, we will have to look around," the Yoko spoke while hovering around town. "Shade may be gone, but there's still me to wreck the humans."
    The Yoko and his minions floated around. The Yoko then burst out loud, "The night parade of a hundred demons! Of course. The old fogey Nurarihyon could command an army, I don't see why I can't start from scratch and build at least a team to combat the Titans."
    The Yoko took a whiff. "Shade's attendant. His name was Slade if I remember."
    The Yoko approached an odd-looking being. The one he recognised as 'Slade'. "Good day, young one. I'm sure you remember me. I'm the Yoko, a nine-tailed demon fox. These are my minions, my allies. I'm sure you and I both desire to battle the Renegades."

Kotamae Furukawa
    Hero
    Stilton Residence(Basement)
    Affected RPers: N/A

"...come forth, Twilight Zone!"
    Currently in the guise of Silence Dogood, the magician had created a reality marble which appeared to be a boundary between light and darkness. However, it immediately shattered, revealing his basement once more.
    "I've practiced a little too much. Maybe I'll take a break..."
    With that, Silence Dogood sat on a couch, and took up a framed photograph of his parents. "Ah, they worked together as master and familiar pretty well. How I wish I was an ace like them..."
    Please help my dragons

Drache
    Villain
    City Hall, Civic Center
    Affected RPers: N/A

No one was remorse over Shade's death. Her remains were now all over the city, covering the streets with a purple-colored slime that was all that was left of her. Of all the Diamite that she had absorbed, Slade was the only one who managed to obtain some of it, just enough to stabilize himself and no longer be dependent on Shade for survival. The rest of it was lying scattered throughout Dark City, likely to end up in the hands of civilians, who in turn would be infused with the powers Diamite granted. I didn't care at all about that.

Shade's dreamworld was also gone. City Hall and all the affected areas of Dark City had returned to normal, although any damage done was still permanent. Most of us were relieved to see it gone, but it left another issue.

With Shade dead, there was no real ruling authority. Just a bunch of idiots claiming to be the authority due to their power superiority. Johnny Rancid had claimed he was the next most powerful villain, but there were others that disagreed. Brother Blood claimed he was stronger, shoving Rancid aside with his upgraded cybernetic arms into a table and a few chairs. Those from the rest of the H.I.V.E. academy agreed that Blood should be the one to take over. And there were the others that simply didn't shut up about it.

"We can settle this easily," Brother Blood stated, standing over a thrown aside Johnny Rancid, who was wiping the blood off of his lip. "If you think you should be leader, then why can't you even land a strike on me?"

"Erragh, screw you, freak!" Rancid shouted, throwing aside an already splintered chair in his rage. "You want to taste my fist, huh? Yeah, well just try imagining this fist down your throat!"

He attempted to land another strike at Brother Blood, only to have his fist grabbed by Blood and then have his entire body thrown by his fist into the marble staircase that lead to the second floor. Rancid hit the stairs hard, and snarled while the rest of us looked at him, thinking he didn't have this under control at all.

"Now, anyone else feel they're above my command?" Blood asked, looking at the other villains around the room. "Or has Rancid served enough of an example to the rest of you?"

I stood up, hating the very smell of this. Shoving aside that wooden chair, I looked at Blood straight in the eyes, unafraid of this half machine freak. Why should I carry out this freak's orders?

"I take orders from nobody!" I shouted at him, readying my fist. "Especially not you, Blood!"

"Pity," He shook his head. "In that case, you'll simply be made to obey."

He held out his hand, and tried to break his way into my mind. While he tried to do that, I advanced toward him, shoving a wooden table out of my way. He quickly realized something wasn't going according to his plan, not realizing my mind was very likely not one he had encountered before. Mind control may have worked on humans and a few of these other goons, but Blood hadn't encountered a draconic mind, so he was in unfamiliar territory. When he realized it wasn't working the way he planned, he used his levitation powers to launch pieces of furniture at me to slow me down, but I simply charged my fist up with flame and punched them before they impacted, breaking them into embers and splinters. Once I got to him, I charged my fist with thunder, and slammed it into his chest.

The intense, electric shock had disabled his robotic parts, and with him stunned and writhing in pain, I struck him in the head with an electric uppercut, sending him into the air before landing on his back on the marble floor.

"Bwah ha ha ha!" Rancid laughed, pointing his finger at the defeated Brother Blood. "What's the matter, Blood? Pain suddenly making you less chatty?"

"Simply... caught me... off guard..." Blood muttered, getting up off the floor. "Nothing... more."

"Anyone else?" I asked, getting sick of this charade. "I can do this all day."

Only a second later, Angel tried her hand at me, likely aggravated I had struck Brother Blood like that. She attempted to use her two feather wings to strike me, but I guarded against the blow by crossing my arms in front of me, surrounding them with fire. The reaction caused her wings to be thrown back, causing her to stumble from the shock and recoil. I took advantage of the situation, charged toward her, and slammed an electrified fist into her stomach. The electrical discharge carried throughout her body, leaving her stunned and bewildered.

"You?" Control Freak laughed, taunting me with one of his mechanized metallic claw apparatuses. "You're a nobody! Heck, I don't even recall... what is your name anyway!?"

"Drache, plain and simple," I told him. "Got a problem with it?"

"Nice fist punching action, but it's nothing special," He told me with an arrogant grin. "You may have taken those two clowns out with it, but you're lightyears away from being able to deal with... this!"

His machine launched a massive plasma discharge, which I negated by launching a fire blast from one fist and an electrical storm from the other. It appeared he had other ideas in mind as well. He used his remote to suddenly surround me inside a virtual cage with electrified plasma bars. He seemed to grow increasingly confident after that.

"Ha ha, well, that sure didn't take much," Control Freak laughed. "So, the sooner you and everyone else here acknowledges me as lord and master, well, the sooner we can get back to action."

The virtual cage might have worked if I hadn't been prepared. I decided to show him and everyone else what I really was. I transformed myself into a fire dragon, rapidly growing in size, which destroyed the virtual plasma cage in the process. It had been a while since I revealed myself in this form, but it felt nicely natural.

Control Freak's eyes went wide, and just before I launched a massive breath of fire from my mouth, he turned on a shield, which protected him just enough so that only his machine was destroyed. Otherwise, he would have been completely incinerated. With his machine in pieces, he was on the floor, surrounded only by bits and pieces of his metallic contraption.

"Okay, okay, buddy, you win," He admitted, not wanting my intimidating dragon head to draw any closer. "Don't... like... eat me, or anything. I haven't bathed in a couple of days, so... you know... probably wouldn't taste too good."

He was an idiot, but a useful idiot. In the meantime, I returned myself to my human disguise. Everyone else seemed to finally agree this constant internal war was getting us nowhere. The Renegades were still out there, and I made it clear we should have been concentrating on annihilating them, not each other.

(OOC: Sam you want one or both of us to narrate Slade? Sure, no problem. I'll do it)

Slade
    Villain
    Slade's Lab Inside City Hall, Civic Center
    Affected RPers: Samantha Sparks

Slade immediately went to rebuilding his forces of robots and upgrading them. At the moment had no interest in taking the reigns, nor did he have the patience to lead the many villain factions left over after Shade met her end. They left him alone and he left them alone. The factory had been set to auto for many hours now, cranking out robots that would do his bidding. He had analyzed the Diamite goop and used some of it on himself to make sure he could at least lead a long life, even if it was really more of an undeath.

He was enjoying a nice cup of tea in the shadowy lab with his mask off when he was greeted by a familiar voice. "Ah, Yoko. To what do I owe the pleasure today?" He quickly put on his mask before walking into view. Nobody was allowed to see his face. "Would you like some tea? It's lemon flavor." He offered a glass to the fox, putting it on a table nearby to be picked up.

"Renegades? What exactly is a Renegade? I believe you're mistaken on the name. As far as Billy tells me, they still go by the Titans, as evidenced by their battle cry." He slightly raised the bottom part of his mask, enough to sip some more tea. "As for things I desire? I was under Shade's thumb for eight years and I'm tired of it. Right now I desire to be with my robots to plot my comeback, alone." He motioned to the cup of tea. "You're welcome to have some tea with me, though."

Starfire
    Hero
    Fisherman's Wharf, Secret Sewer Lab, West of Northern Docks
    Affected RPers: DVB, Samantha Sparks (I think?), Food Guy, Zekshirom, Grassmaster411, delta, biggggg5, MugoUrth, ansem the wise, anybody else whisked away from the collapsing rooftop

Ninjice led us through the sewers and to a lab and explained where we were, what we were doing there, and what we could do.

The strange creature introduced herself as Headache and explained that she seemed to be a fusion of two. Strange. Very strange. "First we will need to analyze you and take a tissue sample. Will you agree to that?" I asked her, trying to not sound threatening. "If you could separate then we will not need to do that, but as you are we need to find out what you are first and that is the only way."

Fossil was vehemently against time travel, and Gameboy wasn't too keen on it too. On top of that, the knight girls from before had finally come to and one almost bled to death until Gameboy helped her. What a time for Lifebane to be out cold back in the alley. The girl who was hurt was in bad shape and I did not think it appropriate to invite them to join the Renegades in that condition.

With how loud Fossil was yelling it surprised me that the old man still hadn't noticed our band of misfits show up. Well, better for us. I decided to try to calm them down a little. "Please friends, calm down. We do not even know if this machine works."

I turned to Tecna, who had laid Fate against a nearby machine to rest. She was like a kid in a candy store running around the place, touching all the machines and interfacing with them with her mind. She also scanned everything with her phone. "So what is your analysis Tecna?"

"This place is wonderful!" She was still very much absorbed in all the lab had to offer. Then she regained her composure and tried to calm down, although she was still beet red and hyperventilating a little. "I'm afraid the Time Gate will not work. According to my analysis, it's missing a crucial part called a Temporal Regulator Core. The core is made of a very rare radioactive element that would take 50 years to synthesize." She pointed to a small particle collider. "This machine here is splitting atoms and making new ones, but there simply isn't enough of the required element to make the Gate work."

"So it's worthless?" Asked my sister with a light kick at a nearby piece of machinery.

"Pretty much. I wonder if the Doc there knows it?" She pointed to the old man engrossed in his work with the schematics on paper and onscreen.

She then went back to running around the room, silently marking down in her head what she would silently take with her. Yes, we would need to steal from this man. Some of these parts we didn't have back at the base and Fixit did not have them either, so we would need to take them. The schematic for the weapon she invented would also need parts, and this machinery would need to be reconfigured in order to create the radioactive element her own machine would need. And no, it would not take 50 years to create. Fortunately, her personal pocket dimension had a lot of room in it so carrying extra parts would not be a problem.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 24th January 2013 at 5:07 AM.

Ninjice
    Entrance to Secret Lab, West of Northern Docks

"And what proof do you have?! You have no experience in time travel or the understanding of that high level of physics? And don't you accuse me of having stupid ideas! You were the one who came with the excellent one of attacking Shade and nearly getting us killed after she showed her reality warping powers," Ninjice hissed at Fossil.

Ninjice then turned to hear Gameboy also argue against it. Before he could continue, he heard Starfire. Her voice still acted as a source of great comfort to him.

He took a deep breath and calmed down.

Ninjice then heard that the gate was suffienciently unable to aid them because it lacked parts.

"That's why I am going to try with a tachyon drive engine," The Doc's voice said. Ninjice turned to the guy. His voice reminded him of him of Master Roshi from Dragonball some time ago.

However, a large alert sounded out. He faced it. He then kicked the chair out of underneath him and to Fossil.

"Yippie!! Hahaha! Shade is no more!" he said as he did a little jig. Ninjice along with Sonar and Eyevan were pretty shocked.

"Are you sure, oldtimer?" Ninjice asked him after a moment of stunned silence.

"You betcha! According to my quantum dectector, there was a massive shift of energy. That meant she is dead!" he said before he continued to dance.
    Ninjice took a deep breath and felt relieved.

"That's good news! However, that just leaves a power vacumn in the criminal underworld. Everyone will be fighting for control of top villain. Slade may or may not be competing, but he's still a contender," Ninjice noted.

"Well, I'm rather fond of being left to my own devices. You kids can take anything ya want. I'm gonna be celeberating, then be planning how to take out the other villains," the Doc said before he continued his jig.

Ninjice found his excitement contagious and he celberated by pulling Blackfire into another kiss before he hugged Starfire. Eyevan and Sonar were dancing.

OoC: I'd prefer it if you took control of Slade, bron.

The Yoko
    Villain
    Affected RPers: bronislav84

"I clearly understand. She doesn't really look like the best governer, or the nicest person to her allies. I can think of better villain governers. Not saying she's horrible, but there's always better."

The Yoko proceeded to take a sniff, then sip of the tea by holding the cup with one of his nine tails.

"Well, I respect your decision. Although you may change your mind much later and work with the other villians. These Titans are powerful and have varying abilities, and I believe you know that."

Kotamae Furukawa/Silence Dogood
    Hero
    Central District
    Affected RPers: Anyone in the area

The Silence Dogood fluttered around the Central District before gazing upon some odd goop. Using his animalistic senses, he recognised the scent from previously. "Shade... seems to have died. That means I have a greater advantage now. I'll defeat the new ruler and reclaim the city."

Silence Dogood then gasped for a second.

"Wait, I'm not ready. I must find my missing pages. They are the final things required for victory. I will activate project Titania, my parents knew it was my destiny..."

He sensed around. He started to walk towards the docks as he sensed that his pages were there.

OoC: If stuff starts to happen down in the lab, Silence Dogood will save the day. Probably. Also, just a little trivia that may be important - there is an odd key-shape implanted into the page with the final steps.
    Please help my dragons

Headache
    Hero
    Fisherman's Wharf

Headache had a feeling the Baku form wasn't very inviting. She was asked to either give a DNA sample of her self, or show her true form. Both part's of Headache's brain were suggesting to revert back. And after a few seconds, they eventually did. Now Headache was Lesley and her pet tapir, Ellie. Ellie was resting in Lesley's arms, and Lesley was petting Ellie several times.

"There, is that any better?" she asked. "My name's Lesley Pastel. This little guy here is my pet miniature tapir, Ellie." Lesley set Ellie down onto the ground. "Ellie is the one who saved me and my parents from my favorite animal one day, and me and Ellie have been best pals since. I got her at a market place in India. The way we work is that Ellie latches onto my hair when she senses danger, and then we turn into Headache. Together we have the power to alter our body according to the situation that calls for it. ...But changes normally take a few minutes. I wish I could get our powers to work faster."

Lesley and Ellie would have to think ahead in the heat of battle. They could use their normal combined form to fight off badguys, and they would have to choose their alteration according to the situation. And if they end up with the wrong Power, tough.

Fossil
    Hero
    Fishermans Wharf
    Affected players: Bronislav, Mugourth, DVB, Samantha sparks, etc

"Proof? I don't know, maybe my degree in Paleontology! Because I study the past. I have friends who have written assertations about this. And I didn't see you try to bring down the evil bi-" Fossil was retoring to Ninijice, but was cut off by Starfire's comment. He was still pissed though, and adamant against them going in the past.

They began speaking with the old scientist, who said that he didn't have the materials to complete his time travel device. Before they could debate this more, an alarm went off and the old man seemed to be jumping for joy. Apparently, Shade was dead.

There was much celebration, jumping, dancing, and other happy actions. Fossil smiled. He almost suggested to Ninjice that maybe his attack had finished her off. But he knew it wasn't true, and it was a cheap shot.

Once things calmed down some, Fossil attemped to gain some order. "Well, we should probably get to work. We have a lot of damage to repair and bad guys to round up. This town will be back to normal in a month".

Slade
    Villain
    Affected RPers: Samantha Sparks

"Quite simply, Shade abused the heck out of me. Sure she was keeping me healthy, alive, and healed, but I always questioned the price. She was just too evil for my own taste, and I don't say that about just anybody. She crossed boundaries." He picked up the lower part of his mask again and sipped some more tea. "Don't get me wrong, she could have gone all the way to ruling the world, but the rest of us would not be well off. We would also be her slaves, much like I was ruled by her all the time." He finished his tea and sighed. "I'm glad she's gone, aren't you?

"As for working with the other villains, all in due time. Soon. I feel like I could sleep for a good 24 hours. Constantly looking over my shoulder for the 8 years she ruled, I never really got to rest. I will sleep then build more robots, then analyze the situation, and then maybe I will do things." He yawned and stretched. "Believe me, I know the original Titans members well enough. It's this new team that I need to do more research on. Billy will be taking notes for me when he's not stealing things."

He turned away to disappear into the shadows. "For now I don't feel like involving myself with the power struggle going on, but afterward I will go back to my plans. If you need some help later, you know where to find me and my robots." He waved goodbye with his right hand as he disappeared into the shadows of the factory gears turning, leaving Yoko to let himself out.

He then headed to his quarters and off to sleep while his robots patrolled the place. Slade was dead tired.

Starfire
    Hero
    Fisherman's Wharf, Secret Sewer Lab, West of Northern Docks

Well the armored girl was stable and her friend should be happy. When we were done here we would get her taken care of properly back at base and invite the two of them to the Renegades. Meanwhile Tecna was still jumping all "squee" like around the room randomly. She was in one of her ecstatic technology obsession modes. As soon as she heard about Tachyons, she paused and felt like setting the record straight on the Gate. She walked over to the half blind scientist casually.

"I'm sorry to have to tell you this sir, but you would still need a Temporal Regulator Core for your Time Gate. A Tachyon Drive Engine will power the machine just fine, but if you like all your molecules coming back together in your destination you will need one of these." She grabbed a blank page of blueprint paper and started to scribble the design of the Core for him. "Surely you knew about this? Otherwise why start making the required isotope with your miniature particle collider? And then when you have enough you need to house it in the casing that I drew for you and connect it to this part here." She pointed to a nearby connecting pin sticking out of the side of the Gate conveniently. "But of course somebody else will need to continue your work on this because you probably will not live long enough to have the isotope created. I have made scans of your work and we will keep tabs on you over the years if we can. It's a brilliant contraption, but completely worthless without this indispensable part." She concluded curtly as she walked over to the strange creature who had now transformed into a girl and a strange animal.

Tecna scanned the animal with her phone, nodding to herself. "Hmm yes, as I thought. This is a rare form of Malayan Tapir from the continent of Asia. It seems to be a miniature of the species and I can feel a magical aura from it. Ellie is most interesting." She said to the girl, petting Ellie lightly. She then scanned the girl. "Welcome to the Renegades Leslie. Your information has been beamed to our database." She then proceeded to unzip a pocket in her jeans. The pocket glowed in a white light and she reached her entire arm in, pulling out a Vid Watch and handing it to Leslie. "This is our standard form of communication, issued to all members. You can flip the device open to reveal a small screen/camera combo for visual communication and keypad for quick texts. It also responds to voice commands. For example you can say 'Contact Tecna' and I will pick up on my end. You wear it on your wrist and it can shrink into an unassuming wristband when not in use." She then closed her pocket with a magical whoosh. "Of course I use my very sophisticated phone instead of one of these. If you don't like it we can set you up with something similar." She giggled a little. Tecna quite enjoyed showing off the pocket dimension, which was literally in her pocket.

And then we were alerted to the demise of Shade. Seriously she was dead? Just like that? We would have to look into this later, but the only thing I could think of is Diamite burnout. But that was only a myth, much like how eating a megaclom or more would create powers like hers. But we had seen it with our own eyes, so maybe it was not so much of a myth anymore. Regardless, she had succumbed to her own powers and no doubt her leftovers would be all over the city in the form of radioactive and unstable Diamite goop.

There was much celebrating in the room. Ninjice kissed my sister again and this time she very much enjoyed it, holding the kiss longer and not letting him pull away immediately. He also hugged me and I held onto the hug, twirling him around in the air before setting him down. We all danced a little cheering dance. We were also offered any parts we wanted, and of course Tecna went crazy with glee. She kissed the Doc on the cheek. "Thanks so much for letting us have anything we want."

Fossil on the other hand was very optimistic about the outlook of the future. I was not so sure. My sister echoed my thoughts. "Pfffft, as if the bad guys would just sit idly by and let you round them up. We will no doubt need to beat each of them senseless, or even kill them."

"I am very much against killing, even of bad guys. Please." I firmly stated my point, crossing my arms in disgust at the thought. My sister rolled her eyes in my direction.

"Ok then what?" Asked Cat, who had been quiet this entire time. "Jail? Like we have a working jail in the city anymore or authorities to staff it. Much less a supervillain jail."

Gary Olem was in one of his calculating 'modes' again. When he wasn't a ten foot hulking rock monster, he reminded people that he did indeed have a smart mind under all that rock. "I deduce with a 90% probability that the villains will not come quietly and would escape from any confinement facility we build."

"Not necessarily." Said Tecna with a wide grin at all of us. "I have a solution to this problem. I just need parts which the Doc here has graciously offered, the use of his facilities which I'm sure he would also be fine with, and time. A couple hours at most." She was grinning from ear to ear and pressed a couple of onscreen buttons on her phone to project a holographic diagram in the air for all of us to see.

"What is it?" I asked her, completely unsure of what I was looking at. "It looks like a gun with wings on the sides, but still a gun. I know I said no killing."

After we all had sufficient time to look it over some more she started to explain. "It's called the Card Confinement Gun. Or just the Card Gun for short. By using my Technomagic, I can create a gun that will shoot a ray that will shrink and confine each bad guy in their own pocket dimension in these blank trading cards." She waved some white cards in front of us with a screen on one side. "They will be able to speak, bang on their side of the card, and be heard, but will be harmless otherwise. Give me some time to build this device and we won't need to kill the bad guys."
    Last edited by bronislav84; 27th January 2013 at 4:18 PM.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast