Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Teen Titans: Future Imperfect (RP Thread) [T]

The Yoko
    Villain
    Civic Centre, Slade's Lab
    Affected RPers: bronislav84

"Well, I suppose we will meet again. So long, Slade..."
    With that, the Yoko amd his minions left the building. "Well, I've certainly been gone for a long time. The Titans, huh? There were old Titans, and these are the 'Neo-Titans'. Hmmm..."
    The Yoko continued to walk, before turning back to his minions.
    "We already have quite a bit of info. There's technopathy, there's cryokinesis, and of course, a lot more. Perhaps we could aid the other villains by giving them information before they fight. They will in turn aid us..."

"Knowing you sir, you always keep one for yourself. Whoever that is..." the Yatagarasu perched onto the Yoko's shoulder and spoke.

"The cub. The child of that *****... I never thought she'd bear a half-breed after I killed her first human lover. Truly, such yokai are worse than the very depths of hell. Never learning their lesson. I wonder how she'll feel if I slayed her only child..."

The Yoko then walked towards the docks. "Ah, I smell something..."

Kotamae Furukawa/Silence Dogood
    Hero
    Fisherman's Wharf, The Docks
    Affected RPers: Anyone in the area

"Hmm... what have we here..."
    Before his very eyes, Silence Dogood witnessed a big group of bikers fighting. This was an odd place to battle. Not wanting to hurt any civilians, Silence Dogood did not fight. Activating the Twilight Wings, he flew above, in hopes of finding an alternate route to locate the pages.
    Silence Dogood then noted something approaching him. He chanelled a Twilight Blaze at the approaching creature. It was the Yoko, accompanied with his minions. He fell into the crowd of bikers.

"These humans, they phase through me... I can't get a single bite... Is this magic or technology?"

"Not me, nine-tails. I don't know..." Silence Dogood taunted the Yoko, before using his umbrella to gently land in the fake, phase-through bikers.

"Don't forget, my sense of smell is superior to all..." the Yoko spoke before Silence Dogood was hit by a black flame. Silence Dogood fell to the ground, before he managed to feel something. It seemed like a drain cover. Silence Dogood swiftly opened, entered the sewers then closed the drain cover properly.

"Graaa! How can I be outsmarted by the half-breed? I can't even smell her anymore..." the Yoko was filled with rage. "Perhaps we should start by somehow eliminating this illusion. This way, we'll have a clue where the half-breed mongrel went..."
    The Yoko and his minions set their plan into action. The Yatagarasu flew up high, absorbing the sun's energy, ready for an attack...
    "Fall back friends. This is going to be rough..." the Yoko smiled.
    Last edited by Samantha Sparks; 27th January 2013 at 12:54 PM.
    Please help my dragons

Headache
    Hero
    Fisherman's Wharf
    Affected RPers: Grassmaster411, Bronislav, Samantha Sparks, Calc, Shade, Dr. Fate, anyone else in range.

Lesley was kind of nervous when they scanned her tapir. She was half expecting them to try and snatch her pet away from her. Fortunately, that didn't happen. "Hmm yes, as I thought. This is a rare form of Malayan Tapir from the continent of Asia. It seems to be a miniature of the species and I can feel a magical aura from it. Ellie is most interesting."

Lesley already knew it was magical, but she didn't know why. "She is pretty unique, isn't she?" Lesley assumed she had a one-of-a-kind magic tapir, and that no other magic miniature tapirs existed. Lesley then looked a bit at Ellie and smiled. "Now that I think of it... she kind of reminds me... ...No, I cannot remember that either. Something pink and purple curled up into a ball."

"Welcome to the Renegades Lesley. Your information has been beamed to our database," Tenca responded. Deep down, Lesley was still kind of nervous. She had never been initiated into a group like the renegades, and her trust wasn't fully there yet. And then, she was handed a strange device by Tenca.

"This is our standard form of communication, issued to all members. You can flip the device open to reveal a small screen/camera combo for visual communication and keypad for quick texts. It also responds to voice commands. For example you can say 'Contact Tecna' and I will pick up on my end. You wear it on your wrist and it can shrink into an unassuming wristband when not in use. Of course I use my very sophisticated phone instead of one of these. If you don't like it we can set you up with something similar."

Lesley took a few good seconds to look at the device before making her decision. "I think I can figure it out for now," Lesley said before nodding.
    Last edited by MugoUrth; 27th January 2013 at 3:09 PM.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

Ninjice
    Hero/Head of Espionage/Assassin
    Fisherman's Wharf, Secret Sewer Lab, West of Northern Docks
    Affected RPers: bronislav84, Food Guy, Zeshikrom, Samantha Sparks, anyone in the lab

Ninjice watched Tecna go and show off her smarts. He had to admit, she was even more adorable than Starfire was when she was squeeing over her technology. He also took note of their new company, such as the girl who was the tapir.

Wait, a girl who was a tapir?

Why did that sound familiar?

He then saw Tecna show off her pocket dimension. That was perhaps one of his favorite things to see. It reminded of him of the zany cartoons that he watched when he was a boy.

Blackfire very much enjoyed it, holding the kiss longer and not letting him pull away immediately. Ninjice seem to savor it immensely. Once she let him go, he hugged Starfire and she twirled him around in the air before setting him down

When the Doc offered the group parts, Tecna went crazy with glee. She kissed the Doc on the cheek. "Thanks so much for letting us have anything we want," she said. The Doc just laughed it off.

As everyone began talking about what will happen regarding the power struggle and the situation regarding how to approach the power vacumn, Ninjice was thinking. All those years of abuse Slade took must have required much rest, both physically and mentally.

And probably a great deal of medications to deal with the truama.

In any case, he would need to resume spying so he may hear who would be the new Big Man in Crime. He then looked to Tecna, who had something to show them.

After we all had sufficient time to look it over some more she started to explain. "It's called the Card Confinement Gun. Or just the Card Gun for short. By using my Technomagic, I can create a gun that will shoot a ray that will shrink and confine each bad guy in their own pocket dimension in these blank trading cards." She waved some white cards in front of us with a screen on one side. "They will be able to speak, bang on their side of the card, and be heard, but will be harmless otherwise. Give me some time to build this device and we won't need to kill the bad guys."

Ninjice smiled and laughed. That would definately be interesting. "I suppose that will do. My ice powers aren't strong enough to deep-freeze them and have them stored like action figures in some sort of supercold vault," Ninjice mentioned.

"I think we need to head back to base, we all need some rest," he said to the group.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Gameboy
    Hero
    Fisherman's Warf, the lab
    Affected rpers: all the heroes in the lab

Gameboy's jaw dropped. She's dead? Wow. he grabbed a laptop from the Doc's supplies with a grin as he listened to everyone celebrate and discuss what would happen next.

"Like the old guy said, the power vacuum is going to be a big issue, especially with the leftover diamite goop around. If it doesn't get cleaned up the villains might make themselves stronger or worse it could start harming innocent civilians." He offered his insight. "There's always a bigger fish and I think we should hurry before we find ourselves with a fish bigger then Shade ever was."

He examined the card gun design. "That'd be a good idea. But two things, first: are the effects reversible? If an accident happens and someone mistakenly shoots an ally..." he glanced at Blackfire for a split second, almost unconsiously "...or a villain gets their hands on one we need to have a way to fix it. Also we need to hide our use of it carefully. Undoubtably the villains have a tech expert who would love to get their hands on it, or any of this stuff for that matter."

With his opinions made Gameboy spoke to Starfire. "May I use a bit of the Diamite? I have a theory and if I'm right I can have the characters I assume the powers of the same character across different games. It's kind of hard to explain in words but I know what I'm doing. If I can get access to the Internet I don't think I'll be able to remember any new characters but if the diamite boost works then the characters I do have will be much stronger and be more versatile. Also like Ninjice said we should go rest. I'll warp us back when you are ready."

He then turned to Tecna. "I could use your help too." He blushed. "If you have time I mean... I was wondering you could trick out this laptop. The main things I need are a connection to the Internet and for it to be portable, like it could turn from a laptop to a smartphone to a tablet. Anything else you can do what you want." He spoke shyly. She is kind of cute. I know she likes tech, I wonder if she likes video games too.
    Last edited by biggggg5; 27th January 2013 at 8:00 PM.
    PASBL stats
    FB stats
    Virtuadopt clicks

Interested in the PASBL (Pokemon Anime Style Battle League)? Read our Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Anyone may ref for me

Drache
    Villain
    City Hall, Civic Center
    Affected RPers: N/A

The only way to settle things was by means of a loose leadership. I had not seen these Renegades, or Titans, or whatever they were being referred to. I simply accepted there were enemies to destroy and finally someone to fight, besides ourselves.

"I don't wanna take orders from this punk!" Rancid shouted, looking at me.

"You don't have to," I told him, making it clear I needed to allow them to do whatever they pleased. "They're barely even orders, just ideas looking out for the self-interest of this gang. I'll make this pretty clear, so even you can understand. I don't care what you do or how you do it, just make sure we're the ones calling the shots around here. And here, it's the laws of the jungle. Only the strong survive, and obviously, we are the strong and the civilians are the weak."

"I'm game with that," Rancid shrugged. "And here I thought you were going to be some controlling douchebag about this."

"Hell no, do I look like Shade to you?" I asked him seriously. "She's dead, but we still have control of the city, and there's still some faction of so-called 'freedom fighters' trying to overthrow our turf. With Shade around, people were running scared, but that's not the case anymore. They may start coming out."

I figured that notion of hating control on behalf of one person was because people around here were used to the way Shade did things. I hated the way Shade did things just as much as everyone else around here did. This was a gang, not a monarchy. Shade thought she was a queen, and it was only because of the Diamite she ate. She was nothing without it, exactly the way she was now. Nothing but slime was all that was left of her. However, that wasn't the only thing that was left behind. And for that, I needed to figure out what was going on with that Diamite. If possible, I wanted to salvage it and distribute it in safe amounts. Last thing we needed was for more villains to end up as puddles.

"Billy, what's the situation on the Diamite that Shade used to have?" I asked one of Billy's clones.

"Well, Slade's got some of it," Billy told me casually. "The rest of it... well, it's lost somewhere in dat big goo puddle. Unless ya wanna go swimmin' in dat mess, ya'll gonna 'ave a tough time tryin' to git it. We ain't got a way of fishin' it out of it either. Not yet, anyway."

So it was lost. At least for now. I figured we needed to abandon it and focus on other things right now. Wasting time on a treasure hunt through Shade's liquefied carcass wasn't my idea of time well-spent either.

"Well, anyone who wants to go swimming in Shade's filthy remains for the Diamite is welcome to," I shrugged, telling everyone. "Frankly, I'd rather not. Bear in mind it's still Shade's corpse and I'm no necrophiliac."

"When you put it that way..." Rancid commented, looking a bit disgusted, "yeah, I don't feel like going after that Diamite either."

That was the general feeling of everyone in the room as people looked at each other. Not to mention everyone here had seen what the Diamite did to her. That stuff was risky crap and no one here really knew the real properties of it. If those freedom fighters wanted it, they could have it and add themselves to the giant puddle that was all over town. Certainly would save us the trouble.

"Say, who are these... 'Freedom Fighters' anyway?" Control Freak asked, wondering who we were fighting in the first place.

"We don't know who they really are," I told him, limited on the details myself. "Some believe they're called the 'Unity,' others 'The Renegades,' some believe it's the 'Teen Titans' again, and a few just call them the "Freaks.' We don't know much about them, but a few have confirmed that there is a faction of supers out there trying to be heroes and overthrow our gang."

"Heya, dat would be me doin' the scoutin'," Billy told him. "Shade an' Slade ran into 'em earlier. An' some other feller called 'The Yoko.' He's a nine-tailed fox who sure as buttons ain't friends wit 'em. He'd probably know more 'bout who these folks are."

A kitsune? I didn't think they actually existed. Of course, there were probably plenty of people out there that didn't think dragons existed either. Thinking it over, I figured I should try to find this kitsune and get his intel on the situation and who these freedom fighters really were so they could be easily eliminated. That, and recruit him. If these legends were right, this kitsune would be a most useful mammal. And if he has already been fighting with them, then we shared a common goal.

"Where did you last see this 'Yoko?'" I asked Billy, getting ready to head out. "Shade's dead and I have no idea where Slade is. He's the only other one who knows about these maggots."

"Then follow me," Billy urged me on. "I'll show ya where I last saw 'im."

Fossil
    Hero
    Secret Lab near Wharf
    Affected Players: DVB, Food guy, Zekisheom, delta, bigggg5, Mugourth, etc.

Everyone was still celebrating, making no effort at all the leave. This was pissing Fossil off. There were people dying above ground and they were celebrating? He had had about enough. He walked over to the old man, who also was enjoying the festivities. "Excuse me". Fossil said, getting the scientists attention. "So we can take any of the equipment we want, right? Its ours to use in any way we see fit?"

The old man replyed happily "Yes, yes, of course! Take whatever you like!" He had no idea what Fossil was thinking of when he said that. Fossil nodded, and then walked over to the arch of quartz that made up the time machine. He looked at it intently, weighing risks and reward in his head. The scientist probably wouldn't care. Ninjice would be furious, but Fossil wasn't particularly worried about what he would do. Techna would be devastated, but her feelings couldn't become his priority.

Fossil lined himself up, planning on where his tail would be when he morphed. Feeling confident he was lined up, he again changed to ankylosaurus, the bulking tank of a dinosaur. His most formidible weapon being his clubed tail.

He swung that tail with over 8000 pounds of force, shattering the arch like it was made of glass. Pieces fell on and around him, but his armour made them feel like confettii. The shattering glass and appearance of a 30 foot long dinosaur would likely get peoples attention.

Fossil changed back to human. The scientist had noticed, and was staring mouth agape. He sighed, then said "Well, I didn't mean like that...". Fossil spoke, hoping his voice would carry so the heros there would hear it.

"People, are, dying". He stated, his voice calm yet firm. "And we are standing around, doing nothing. I'm not your leader, thats Starfires job, but I'll say this about myself. I'm going above ground, to clear wreakage and evacuate civilians. Any of you are welcome to join me, But I wont return to base until I've done absolutly everything in my power to keep these people safe."

With that, he simply walked out, not making eye contact with anyone as he passed them by. He left the lab, walked back into the sewers, and walked until he reached the manhole they had entered from. He climbed out, approached a collapsed building, changed to platybelodon, and began to shovel away debris with his oddly shaped trunk/tusks. He was searching for survivors in the wreakage.

Ankylosaurus: http://critters.pixel-shack.com/WebI...ylosaurus1.jpg
    Platybelodon: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs37/f/20...by_Sk00tie.jpg
    3DS FC: 4081-5902-7378 Add Me!
        Spoiler:- My Champion Teams:

Credit to Forever and Again art shop

Credit to VampirateMace for the Banner

Calc
    Hero
    Fisherman's Wharf
    Affected RPers: Chthonic Flame

Well...**** hit the fan. Calc's first pirioties, though, was finding out why his fist had been destroyed by the ninetaled fox's jaws. Calc looked around first of all. He was left, in an alley, under some kind of hologram. He groaned, and cracked his neck, wincing at the sound of it himself. It was like his neck was being snapped, which is near impossible these days. He groaned again, and staggered to his feet. His 300 pound bulk was a bit hard to move around, but nothing too bad. All around the streets were puddles of what looked like Diamite sludge. "Okay....freaking Diamite sludge again....not fun at all." he grumbled. He looked around, and found the man hole cover. He dropped down, landing with a thud. He heard the voices of the others down the ways, but he was more curious about the connecting tunnels. "Alright, so we have one baddy down. That bubble girl kinda...blew up. Not surprising, and it was that thorn in their side gone. But...he wasn't exactly happy.

Golden Gate Park

"A villain died, but I can't exactly be happy" mused Calc as he made his way through an adjorning tunnel to the main one the manhole cover connected to. "It wasn't by my hand for one, and she kinda just...exploded...nothing really sastifying....just kinda gone..." he muttered to himself. He discovered another cover, and popped up from it, looking about in a park. No one was directly near him, so he climbed out and onto the grass. He took a better look at his arm once he crawled up. The thin layer of skin was torn away, leaving his under bone exposed. "That'll leave a mark..." Calc muttered.
    Current Fan fiction projects:

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

A MLP fan fiction in the works

A God Eater Burst fan fiction still in planning

Dr. Fate
    Hero
    Affected RPers: DVB, Samantha Sparks (I think?), Food Guy, Zekshirom, Grassmaster411, delta, biggggg5, MugoUrth, ansem the wise, anybody else whisked away from the collapsing rooftop

Fate had the pages, and was reading them over after being helped to....wherever he was.
    He knew a little about familiars, foremost, that Klarion had one named Teekl. Teekl was a cat that helped anchor Klarion in the material world.
    Although, generally speaking, a familiar was a spirit, usually in the form of an animal, but they can be humaniod, as this spell was obviously stating. They usually protect and strengthen a young or in-training witch from the own powers that they are trying to master. So this spell if for forming a contract with one, but why? We know that familiars can assist their owners to form powerful mystic attacks, but why a humunculus? Is there an evil humunculus involved in all of this?

Fate then tried to figure out the level of sorcery this could pull off, if done correctly and he got slightly queezy. If this were to fall into the wrong hands then....

Hey! Im talking to you!

Ugh, it was that pathetic host, getting restless again. What do you want?

Now that you control me, shouldn't you return to the league? I mean, you can actually move know.

Granted, I should probably return to the league, my host is not one of the league. So I have no reason to return to the league.... I think I will see if Klarion has anything to do with this and then return to the league.(this was Fates, private thoughts, not communicating to his host.)

Why do you care about that now? and shut up because I am very busy now. "useless host" He muttered.

Anyways, I should gather everyone together and tell them what i figured out about the pages.
    Live long and prosper

I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

The Yoko
    Villain
    Fisherman's Wharf
    Affected RPers: Grassmaster411, anyone in area

The Yoko was able to detect a presence emerging from the manhole that was previously entered by Silence Dogood. The Yoko took a whiff. Reptile guy. This will be a tough one, the Yoko thought, while still hiding in the holograms. The Yoko looked up. With movements from his tail, he ordered the Yatagarasu to redirect the charging attack at the currently elephant-like 'Reptile guy'. The Yoko has seen 'reptile guy' use the elephant body type thrice, including this time. The Yoko believed that this creature would have the same charging fighting style as the mammoths used previously.

The Yoko thought for a while. The ancient elephant was not their objective. It was the fox cub. But then he thought, ah well, why not... Releasing a high-pitched sound, the Yoko ordered the Yatagarasu to bladt a high-powered energy beam at the elephant.
    The Yoko also knows that it is important to strike one by one.

Hero
    Right outside lab entrance, sewers, Fisherman's Wharf
    Affected RPers: Anyone in area

Silence Dogood tranced carefully through the sewers. He had escaped the vicious Yoko for now. His true objective was finding his pages, which he managed to sense through. They are in there, I need to act stealthy... Silence Dogood thought. For the sake of victory, I must activate Project Titania.

Silence Dogood used his Twilight Magic to make himself invisible should someone see him. The gothic lolita-clad child-like magician pranced along the sewers. How do I get in? Or do I wait for the others to get out?
    Please help my dragons

Starfire
    Hero
    Affected RPers: DVB, Samantha Sparks (I think?), Food Guy, Zekshirom, Grassmaster411, delta, biggggg5, MugoUrth, ansem the wise, anybody else whisked away from the collapsing rooftop

Ninjice mentioned deep freezing. That made me remember something. "Hey, have you heard the story of how we froze a good portion of villains with their own machine around ten years ago? Back in the good old days. We almost got defeated, even the reserve members, but we triumphed over the Brotherhood after all. You were not there, but you would have probably enjoyed the fight." I smiled and thought to myself, remembering all of the kicking of the butt that we did that day. "Sadly they were probably all released by Shade."

Gameyboy was worried about reversing the effects. As was I. Also it was noticeable he still did not trust my sister. Honestly, I did not fully trust her either. She could betray us at any moment if she wanted to. Of course Tecna had everything under control. "There's a switch to reverse the carding effect, of course. I can also force the cards open with my Technomagic. These are the only way to reverse the effect, and anybody else can try until they're blue in the face." She said with a giggle at her cleverness. "As for your worry about this lab being discovered, well if the Doc wants we can relocate him and his work away from here. I can just pocket all this stuff, even stuff him in there if he would want to be with his work. What say you Doc? Would you like to get out of here?" She turned to the old half-blind man.

He had also asked to borrow my Diamite. "You want to use my Diamite? Of course. Just a second." I took the emerald off it's place on my choker, walked up to Gameboy, and held it out for him to take when he was ready. "This is actually a small Diamite container that I can attach to my neck choker by a strong magnet, not a real emerald. It is lined with the element lead, so open it in half when you want to use it and make sure you are away from other humans. The radiation is highly potent and touching it to your skin or with your hands would have immediate results. Unless you want to have undesired effects or use too much at once, I suggest you just expose yourself to the radiation for only a couple of seconds. But no more than that unless you feel like losing your powers, them being changed entirely, or becoming so strong that you lose control of them. You were lucky last time. The substance is magnificent, but also quite dangerous. Exercise caution." I paused a second, waving my finger at him. "We can leave when we finish up here, and it seems we are not quite done yet."

He then turned to Tecna and explained his request. She smiled, excited. "So basically, you want a phone like mine?" She accepted the laptop, making it float in the air. Spare parts floated from the back room, as well as out of her pocket. I had not even known there was a back room. The laptop glowed a bright white light as the parts did also. They attached to the laptop with metallic thumps in what seemed like random configurations. Wires, transistors, and plastic-metal seemed to melt as the light got so intense that I felt blind for a second. Afterward it was still floating in the air, but it looked very much changed. She had reformed the laptop into a sleek metallic-black phone with a 5 inch touch screen. It looked exactly like Tecna's phone, like they could have come from the same factory if they had been made in a factory. She paused, thinking to herself. "Now for the software." She focused her mind and the phone glowed with blue lights dancing around it. Suddenly they went inside it with a magical shimmer.

She then took it out of the air and held it out for him. "Here you go Gameboy. It's done, and I've loaded it with all my favorite apps." She winked at him cutely. "It's running the latest, sightly modded builds of Portals and Robot, able to dual boot the two. The processor and RAM on that laptop were beyond ancient, so I swapped in ones I had in storage." She pointed to her pocket, then continued. "The Menu, Home, and Back buttons are on the face below the screen, as well as the Voice Command button. By turning it sideways the long way, it magically reconfigures into a 10 inch tablet in your hand. All you need to do to get back to a phone is hold it right side up again. To make it a laptop you can motion on the bottom when held sideways, which pulls out a floating holo-keyboard. There's also a dock for tables on the back that you can pull out, a scanner in all modes, NFC, two cameras one front and one back, more storage than you can shake a stick at along with expandable storage, newest version of Magentafang, a microUSB port that doubles as a charging port, a microHDMI port, my own brand of free phone and highspeed internet, and WiFi if you can find one that's faster. The power is on the right, which doubles as a forced mode switch button if you hold it for 2 seconds for a menu, and the volume is on the left. There's also some features that I probably forgot to mention. The only difference between this and my phabletop is that I don't need buttons on mine, just touch screen navigation, because I find they get in the way when I can interact with it with my mind anyway." She giggled, proud of herself. "What fun would it be if I told you everything, right?" She smiled warmly, motioning to the Diamite I was holding out for him as well. "You should probably take both of these in whatever order you like." She then remembered something and frowned. "Oh yea, the internet connection isn't working. Nobody in the city can get any internet with the lockdown. What you do have though, is a connection to The Database back at HQ. If you need live webpages I have configured it to give them on request, but the connection is so incredibly slow that we only allow one page request per person per day. Sorry about that but we can't do anything about that limitation."

She was about to go back to fanning over the stuff in the room again when Fossil smashed the Gate and stormed out, leaving her with her mouth slightly agape.

"He's right you know. We should be out helping people. I should probably go after him. A solo super is easy prey for patrolling villains, or worse he could get caught up in something else." Said Gary Olem as he transformed into his Golem form, thundered out, floated a rock slab in the air, jumped on top of it, and went to tail Fossil like that. Yes, that would be best.

Tecna had almost dropped Gameboy's new phabletop. I just gasped and flew up, surveying the damage of parts and fiberoptics everywhere. Well, he did say we could do what we wanted with his stuff, but of course I was sure he did not mean like that. I was about to suggest cleanup when Tecna held out her hands. "I got this. Just everybody promise me this will be our little secret okay? He doesn't have to know."

Checking the scans she had previously made, putting away her phone, and placing Gameboy's phabletop on a nearby table, she closed her eyes and concentrated on what she wanted to do. The mess of broken parts, wires, and fiberoptics glowed white and began to float in midair. It was as if she was healing the Gate. Wires and transistors reconnected to each other. Fiberoptics and power cables reformed. All the floating parts reconfigured together, moving in a whirlwind over where the Gate used to be. The repaired pieces then started to clang and clink together as the Gate's archway slowly reformed and the parts connected to each other again, good as new. The whirlwind and glow stopped, as Tecna almost fainted, catching her breath. She caught herself on the miniature particle collider, making sure she touched it's table and not the delicate collider itself. "Phew. That took a lot out of me. I need to breathe a little and start work on the Card Gun in the back room. Excuse me everyone." She walked out shakily to work with the spare parts in the back room, leaving Gameboy's shiny new phabletop out for him to pick up. She then closed the door and we could see the white glow peeking out on the bottom. No doubt she was sorting through the parts there and building the weapon.

"Well, that was most glorious." I commented at what had just transpired, walking over to the Gate to examine it.

"Yes, but we should probably catch up to Fossil and help with the cleanup efforts, or at least convince him to come with us for a checkup back at HQ. He's completely right that we shouldn't just stand around here while people may be in trouble." said Cat as he started toward the exit and motioned the others to come with. Then he sniffed the air and noticed somebody, just standing there sniffing the air. "Um Star, we have company." He said as I flew over. "It seems to be the scantily clad girl from before, trying to hide and failing at it. I can smell you, you know." He said, pointing straight at her even though none of us could see anything there.

"Are you sure you're not coming down with something, furball?" Asked my sister floating over and also seeing nothing there.

OOC: The way she can build technology in the air is very similar to Gwen/Royal Pain from Sky High, except with a glow cause I don't want to just copy that. If you want to see her repair a laser, you can probably find a clip of it on YouTube. It's like that except with a white glow.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 1st February 2013 at 1:22 AM.

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Ninjice
    Entrance to Secret Lab, West of Northern Docks
    Affected RPers: bronislav84, Food Guy, Zeshikrom, Samantha Sparks, anyone atop the roofs

"Granted if I was there, I could have powered using the machine, found Slade and personally freeze him," Ninjice commented on Starfire's memory of that day. He did enjoy seeing her smile, Well, both of the sisters smile. Ninjice continued to hear them discuss about the card gun and the possibilities of it backfiring. Meanwhile, it appeared Gameboy was interested in Diamite.

He himself had no interest. Ninjice took a deep breath as he meditated to try and boost his powers. As Ninjice was channeling his chi, he saw Gameboy ask Tecna a phone like hers. He could not help but smile. It appeared his video-game-themed friend was infatuated with the techomancer girl.

However, Ninjice then saw Fossil go destroy the Gate. If it wasn't for his meditationm he would have probably beat up his comrade for his stupidity. He saw Golem go after him. Good for him, someone to try and make sure Dinoboy didn't go and kill himself.

Ninjice continued meditating and was actually floating as he got in deep connections. He did sense Tecna repair the gate with her talent, but besides that, he was immersed in mystical energies. When he finished, after Cat spoke, Ninjice opened his eyes and he let out a breath. He felt his power rise.

He then heard Cat talking of smelling someone. Ninjice faced and tried his best to sense the presence. "I think someone is there. That's what my gut is telling me. Anyway, we should head back to headquarters and rest a bit. With the biggest threat, then it will be eaiser for us to start taking back the city," Ninjice said to them.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

Hero
    Outside Sewer Lab, Fisherman's Wharf
    Affected RPers: Everyone in the area

The Silence Dogood noted that the heroes had noticed him. Seeing that they were no foes, Silence Dogood revealed himself.
    "Ah, yes. Good day. I am the twentieth Silence Dogood. You may call me Silence Dogood. I am friend, not foe." Silence Dogood's outfit radiated with a rather powerful magical aura. "I could switch to my other persona so that you will all be able to identify me, but sadly, I need to recharge in order to do so..."

Silence Dogood then turned to the golden being known by him as the magician 'Doctor Fate'. "I believe you heroes have something of mine..." Silence Dogood then materialised a spellbook in his hands, in a flash of black-and-white flames. A magic-user would immediately know it was on familiars, and an expert would be able to notice that pages were missing from the book...
    Please help my dragons

Drache
    Villain
    Fisherman's Wharf
    Affected RPers: Samantha Sparks (Yoko), Grassmaster411

I followed one of Billy's clones as he lead me to the Yoko, again toward Fisherman's Wharf. Supposedly, Shade had already approached and recruited him, but I had heard nothing about it. Regardless, he probably already knew Shade was dead. The whole city knew that already. Even these nondescript freedom fighters.

"There he is," Billy told me, pointing to Yoko. "See 'im? Big, gold foxy. Ya can't miss 'im."

"I see him." I replied, keeping hidden.

He was definitely someone a common civilian would not mess with unless they had a death wish. From what I could see, he was pursuing someone, trying to sniff them out. However, he ran into what appeared to be an unusual elephant creature, whose trunk looked more like a giant mouth. Obviously something was completely amiss here. And in the meantime, Yoko looked ready to engage the beast.

"Think we should help 'im?" Billy asked.

"That elephant does not know we are here," I told him, knowing we could take advantage of that. "You amass your clones to strike, and I will make sure he does not get away."

Yoko then released a deafening shrieking sound, and commanded what looked like a crow, only it unleashed a massive, high-powered beam of energy at the elephant creature. Ordinarily, the elephant could potentially try to dodge, but we were going to make that impossible. Using my power, I formed a thick, twenty foot barricade of ice behind the elephant, giving it no room to back up or move around. Meanwhile, Billy amassed twenty of his clones, with ten of them attacking each of the elephant's flanks.

I had every intention of taking the elephant alive. Obviously that was no normal creature, and instead, we were going to leverage an opportunity...

Headache (Lesley and Ellie)
    Fisherman's Wharf
    Affected RPers: DVB, Samantha Sparks (I think?), Food Guy, Zekshirom, Grassmaster411, delta, biggggg5, Bronislav84, ansem the wise, anybody else whisked away from the collapsing rooftop

Lesley watched everything that was happening until eventually Diamite came up. Starfire started to carry a weird container of it over to Gameboy that looked like an emerald. Lesley wasn't exactly sure what it was, and just looked at it curiously. But Ellie did not like it at all. Ellie immediately retreated to Lesley's back at the site of it.

"Huh? What's wrong Ellie," Lesley said out loud as she turned to pick Ellie up. Even though Ellie was miniature, she was still quite heavy to carry. But Lesley managed. Lesley turned around with Ellie in her arms and started to rock her. But Ellie caught site of the Diamite again and started to struggle. Eventually, Ellie broke free of Lesley's arms and found herself right at Ellie's back again.

Lesley had quite a few questions but no answers. But in a short while, Ellie started preoccupied with something else. Lesley noticed a person floating in the sky just now, and Ellie started to run in the direction the person was pointing. Deep down, Lesley wanted to faint at the site of the floating guy. ...But then again if she could own a magic tapir, then people can fly at least.

Lesley ran up to Ellie to see a figure appearing before them. "Ah, yes. Good day. I am the twentieth Silence Dogood. You may call me Silence Dogood. I am friend, not foe," the person said. Ellie once again retreated behind Lesley. It was a sign Ellie didn't trust Silence Dogood. ...At least not yet. "I could switch to my other persona so that you will all be able to identify me, but sadly, I need to recharge in order to do so..."

And before you knew it, she had changed. Afterward, she had summoned a book with missing pages. "I believe you heroes have something of mine..." Lesley was curious about the book, but was not sure it was any of her business, and stayed quiet. "We just joined the group recently," Lesley said to Silence Dogood.
    Last edited by MugoUrth; 31st January 2013 at 3:54 PM.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

Fossil
    Hero
    Fishermans Wharf
    Players affected: Avenger Angel, samantha Sparks, and Bronislav

Fossil was fumming to himself as he worked, moving trunkload after trunkload of rubble from the pile. At this point, he was mostly working just to blow off steam. He spoke to himself in his thoughts.

"I can't believe they would all be stupid enough to even try and use a timemachine. How the heck did they live this long in this city without my help. And that ninjice, he's having a attitude problem or something. Thinks he rules the place cause he's Blackices lovesick pupp-".

A light glowed in the distance. Turning his odd head to look, He saw the beam of energy being fired by what he recognized as one of the Yoko's minions. He imediatly tried to back up and pivot out of the way, but a wall of ice that had not been there earlier had appeared, stopping his movements.

He took the beam full blast. Platybelodon wasn't made to fight, and that beam nearly knocked him out cold. He struggled to his feet, only to be ambushed by dozens of identical people in red clothing. He bashed one on the head with his tusks, but they soon overwhelmed him with sheer numbers. He was slowly pinned down. Coming to the conclusion only one kind of beast could save him, he twisted his legs, trying to get them underneath him. They still covered him, but with his legs underneath his belly, he could morph safley.

To the outsiders, all that was visible was a pile of Billy Numeros. That soon changed. In a sudden burst of growth that sent only every clone flying off, Fossil had grown. From 6 tons to 130 tons. From 8 feet tall to 70 feet tall. From 20 feet long to 120 feet long. His neck and tail grew outwards, becoming long a branch-like. His legs were like pillars. His body had armour plating on it. He was the largest titanosaur ever to live.

Argentinosaurus.

Spoting the Yoko, just a few yards away from his massive head, he grunted and swung his head at the Kitsune like a wrecking ball. He impacted The Yoko with a force that would have derailed a train car. While doing this, he stomped his back feet, hoping to take out any of the clones remaining.

As this was happening, Golem joined the brawl. Seeing Fossil in trouble, he attacked the Yoko's minions, hurling huge bouldors at them to distract them.

OOC( Argentinosaurus: http://blog.webosaurs.com/wp-content...inosaurs11.png
    Your going to want to zoom in for a better look. Argentinosaurus is the purple one. )

Dr. Fate
    Hero
    Outside Sewer Lab, Fisherman's Wharf
    Affected RPers: Everyone in the area

Fate was just about to annouce his findings then a person walkud up and announced "Ah, yes. Good day. I am the twentieth Silence Dogood. You may call me Silence Dogood. I am friend, not foe."
    Fate raised his eyebrow. Thats what they all say, he thought. And whoever this mystery person is, he/she had potent mystical powers, i should tread carefully in my current state, just in case, he thought.

Then to his supprise, the being turned to him and said "I believe you heroes have something of mine..."

Of course he was talking about the pages, but should he give them up?

Just then there was a a burst of mystic power and a show of flames, and a spellbook appeared in the being's hands. Fate, instantly noticed several things:
    first, The book appeared to be incomplete, that was obviously the pages he had.
    Second, it was a book on familiars.
    Third, it was useless to ressist in his current condition, especially when the being before him obvioulsy had such strong powers.

Not sure, if he should give them up, he glanced around at the other people, but none of them offered advice.

He held out the pages.
    Live long and prosper

I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

Hero
    Right outside Sewer Lab, Fisherman's Wharf
    Affected RPers: ansem the wise, Everyone else in the area

"Thank you," the Silence Dogood twirled, slightly lifted up his considerably long gothloli dress' lower area, then bowed before accepting the pages the legendary Dr. Fate had handed over. "If I am not wrong, you are the legendary Doctor Fate. I have read on notable magicians of the world before. Well, I could stay and chat, but sadly-"

A crashing sound was heard from above.

Silence Dogood sprouted the Twilight Wings once more, one resembling an angel's wing, the other a winged demon's. "i have important matters. I believe that you all have done an excellent job in protecting the city. I'm not interested in joining, but do expect me to help from time to time..."

Silence Dogood then began to take off...

The Yoko
    Villain
    Fisherman's Wharf
    Affected RPers: Avenger Angel, Grassmaster

"Size does not always mean advantage, reptile ma- OW!"
    The Yoko was knocked to a side by the 'reptile guy's' humongous form. If the being was bipedal, his classic idea would work. He was aware that thing being was no dumb animal, but trying out his plan was better than nothing.
    He noted how a being threw a giant rock at his minions. The Yoko simply did his usual whistle before beginning to run along with his minions, who ran away from the falling rock as fast as they could. He expected the giant reptile to chase after him, and possibly lure out his archenem(ies).

"Wait a second..." the Yoko suddenly realised that 'reptile guy' could easily shapeshift into a faster form. After another few seconds of running and thinking, the Yoko smiled.

He ran around the city with much stamina, while wreaking havoc everywhere he went. This was bound to make 'reptile-guy' chase him.
    Please help my dragons

Drache
    Villain
    Fisherman's Wharf

The assault on the elephant creature was a success. The beam from Yoko's crow minion struck the elephant hard, and Billy overwhelmed him with the army of his clones. However, as soon as it looked like the creature was finished, he morphed into a massive prehistoric dinosaur, towering over everything with its massive size. Obviously this was no normal creature. It has to be one of them.

The argentinosaurus attempted to bludgeon Yoko with its own head. After what looked like a forceful impact, Yoko was thrown aside, and at the point, I lost visual on him. In trying to keep concealed, I had to keep my head down and behind a trash dumpster. However, we were rapidly running out of options. This creature would need an excessive amount of brute force to take down, and at this point, it was far too huge for Billy to make any kind of impact, and it was doubtful Yoko and his minions would be able to do any better. Already, they were being attacked by one of the creature's companions, hurling boulders at Yoko's minions.

The argentinosaurus then stomped his back feet, throwing Billy's clones around like rag dolls. Anything on the ground would be paralyzed from the tremors, unable to fight back. Meanwhile, the city shook around the massive creature, breaking windows, cracking the tarmac street, and causing some of the weaker buildings to crumble and collapse. Obviously, whoever these "freedom fighters" were didn't care about collateral damage. Wasn't my problem, but for now, I had to get off the ground and enter this fight myself. The tremors were giving me a headache, but for now, I needed to radio backup. Billy's clones wouldn't be of much help in this situation. I needed people who could fly.

And there were three that came to mind.

I had to fall back for now, and Billy realized he was not making any reasonable impact either. Once we were a safe enough distance, I could keep my eyes on that massive argentinosaurus without getting pounded by the tremors. I had to use the dragon form gingerly, and only use it when I was certain I could achieve victory with it.

"Holy moley, I sure wasn't expectin' that one!" One of Billy's clones told me as Billy recalled his small army. "Now ain't that a blast from the past! This one's gonna be tricky, ain't it?"

"We need reinforcements," I told him, pulling out my radio. "It is obvious this is one of the freedom fighters we are targeting, and it is going to take a lot of force and power to take him down alive. He may dominate the terrain, but he cannot control the skies."

I then turned the radio back to base, and prepared to radio for assistance. We needed to make an example of this one.

"We have contact in Fisherman's Wharf," I spoke into the radio. "We found Yoko engaging one of the freedom fighters, but he has been hit and we have lost visual on him. The fighter we have been attacking has some rather... overwhelming powers. As in being able to transform into massive, prehistoric creatures kind of power. He has too much ground force, but he is vulnerable to an aerial assault. So I need Angel, Killer Moth, and yes, get me Malchior as well. We need to send a message."

Malchior could thank Shade for releasing him from Herald's dimension, but with her dead now, there was no debt to be paid. It was going to be nice fighting alongside a fellow dragon for this occasion, something I have not done yet. This massive creature, whoever it was, was going to quickly realize he was not the only one with secrets being safe guarded. And as we played clever, we made him reveal his hand too quickly. A dangerous and costly mistake.

"Yeah, I'll let 'em know," Johnny Rancid told me on the other line. "But you'd better call me in for the next one. I swear I'm getting bored just sitting here waiting for these punks to show up. You see them, you call me, because I don't care how big they are, I'll get my hands on their throats one way or another. And when I do, it's gonna be one, long, painful squeeze for them."

"Fine," I told him, figuring his added support wouldn't hurt, even if it was just to keep his desire for conflict satisfied. "You will have your fight. Next time."

It was then that I terminated the conversation. Putting the radio away, I kept my sights on the prehistoric creature. He had no idea what was coming for him.

"See if you can find Yoko," I told Billy, knowing that even though he could not fight the giant beast directly, he could at least track Yoko and not lose sight of him. "If you find him, let him know he is not alone in this fight."

"Right-o," Billy's clone replied. "I'm all over it."

We would soon find out who these freedom fighters were once we tortured the information out of this beast. And then, we would eliminate them completely.

Fossil
    Hero
    Fisherman's Wharf
    Affected players: Avenger Angel, Bronislav, Samantha Sparks, etc

After a few minutes of stomping around, it seemed like every villan had run off. The identical red clones had scattered and Yoko and his minions had dissapeared. Fossil stood still a moment, craning his neck around to try and spot any of the escaping villans. He caught sight of Yoko a few blocks away, randomly destroying anything in his path.

Fossil shrunk down, changing back to human, and ran up to Golem. "Thanks for the backup. I had no idea the bad guys would be looking for us! Fox-man is wreaking havoc, and he's too fast for you to catch. I catch up with him, stop him, and you can catch up then, ok?"

Golem grunted in reply. Sounded like a good enough plan for him. Fossil started changing into an unidentified theropod, but changed back, having forgotton something. "Any idea who those red guys were? Yoko didn't have them the first time we fought." Golem shook his head no.

Fossil shrugged, knowing he had to catch up to Yoko before he got too far away. His neck enlongated, along with his legs, and his feet became three-toed and splayed. His knees bent inward, and his body grew a thin coating of primitive feathers. His spine enlongated to form a long, balancing tail. His face grew a beak, and his head became ostricth-like. He was one of the very fastest dinosaurs. Ornithomimus. Not big dinosaur, only 8 feet long, and 5 feet tall.

Turning around, he raced of at 40 mph, taking alleyways and cutting corners. He was planning on getting ahead of Yoko by appearing head-on to him.

Finaly, he arrived at the street he thought Yoko would come around. He peeked out cautiously, keeping his head close to the ground. In a few seconds, he saw Yoko and his minions rounding a corner, running full speed. Fossil ducked back into the alleyway, hopefully unseen. He waited about 5 seconds, and hoped that he timed this right. He charged out of the alleyway, down the street and towards Yoko, who would be much closer to the alley he came out of. Once he was out of the alley, he changed to ornithomimus'es larger, more ferouscious cousin.

A cousin named.... Tyrannosaurus Rex. A fotry foot long, 20 foot tall hypercarnivore with a bite of 6,000 pounds of force.

Ornithomimus: http://www.wikidino.com/wp-content/u...ysoon.net_.bmp
    Tyrannosaurus rex: http://dinone.files.wordpress.com/20...25ffclarge.jpg
    Last edited by Grassmaster411; 2nd February 2013 at 9:04 PM.

Gameboy
    Hero
    Fisherman's Warf, the lab
    Affected rpers: all the heroes in the lab

Gameboy listened and absorbed info from both Starfire and Tecna and watched Fossil destroy the time machine and storm out. I want to go see if Tecna is alright but who knows when I will get any downtime again. I need to do my research now! He thought to himself. He held the lead container that housed the Diamite gingerly in his hands and moved to a corner so that no one would get hit with and unwanted radiation.

Bracing himself he opened the fake emerald and exposed himself. He winced at the pain that he knew was coming but still didn't feel good. It felt like the world's worst sunburn. After a bit he closed the container and panted slightly and started back to the corner when he heard something.

"Hiya!"

He spun around and saw, of all things, a fairy from Zelda. He looked at him, for it was a male voice, and said "Hi..."

"I'm Biffalo, I'm part of a manifestation of your powers."

"What?" He asked skeptically.

"When you exposed yourself to the diamite you got the results you wanted, now when you choose a character you will have the power of that character from every game he or she is in!" The little blue orb with wings spoke with such a voice that if you could see a face it would be smiling. "But along with that I was created. Some of your characters use a sidekick to activate their full potential so your subconscious created me to help. Whenever you transform into someone who needs help I will too but otherwise I will stay like this."

"I see. Well it's nice to have help. Do you want to help with my research?" He asked.

"Sure!"

Gameboy settled down in the corner with his new phabletop and turned it on in tablet mode. He made sure to check the time exactly and opened the first cached web page. He studied it for a long time and when he was done he transformed to Link and played the song of time. When he finished playing he was back at the time before he opened the first page. With a smile he opened a second one and repeated the process until he had gotten all the information he needed. It took days but to the rest of the world it only took about 5 minutes. Nobody would notice anything except those who's powers were related to time, and they would only get a slight sense of déjŕ vu.

Once he was done he sat up and stretched his muscles. He handed the diamite back to Starfire. "Here is the diamite back. Thank you so much! I should be a much bigger help now. I feel like I could take on anyone right now." He said to her with enthusiasm. "Is there anything you want me to do? I'm ready for any mission you want me to do."
    Last edited by biggggg5; 4th February 2013 at 4:58 PM.
    PASBL stats
    FB stats
    Virtuadopt clicks

Interested in the PASBL (Pokemon Anime Style Battle League)? Read our Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Anyone may ref for me

Fisherman's Wharf
    Affected RPers: DVB, Samantha Sparks (I think?), Food Guy, Zekshirom, Grassmaster411, delta, biggggg5, Bronislav84, ansem the wise, anybody else whisked away from the collapsing rooftop

Lesley looked at the Diamite for a few minutes. "Hmmmm..." she hummed out loud. Something about the diamite. I could make them stronger if exposed for a few seconds?

"Say," Lesley started. "Me and Ellie, when we become Headache, have the ability to alter our form with our mind. That includes growing wings, rock skin, longer claws, grow huge, all sorts of things. But our minds are not strong enough to make changes quickly. I was wondering if, possible, I could use the diamite to power our minds so that we may alter our form quicker and more efficiently."

Ellie let out a loud, long noise after Lesley had finished talking. "What do you mean "no?" Lesley asked, as if she could understand the tapir. Ellie made another long noise. "Diamite is impure? It's evil? It's just a substance of power." Ellie turned around and made a third loud noise. Ellie let out a sigh before turning to the others.

"Nevermind, Ellie doesn't want to do it," she said. Deep down, she wanted to be more powerful. "I wish we could strengthen our minds somehow. But it looks like if Ellie doesn't want to go through with it, Diamite isn't going to do it."

Starfire
    Hero
    Affected RPers: DVB, Samantha Sparks (in passing), Food Guy, Zekshirom, Grassmaster411, delta, biggggg5, MugoUrth, ansem the wise, THEIRONDONUT

A bunch of stuff happened all at once without me needing to do anything. For one thing, Cat was completely right. The strange girl from the roof showed up and introduced herself as Silence Dogood, got the spellbook pages from Fate, then went elsewhere. Gameboy finished using my Diamite and was talking to a new and strange light. I was about to put it away when Leslie requested to use it, only to be stopped by her Tapir, apparently spouting not so nice things about it.

"I am sorry she is scared so easily." I spoke to Leslie, reaching out to stroke the Tapir then explaining further. "Diamite is used as a source of power on my world, and is completely harmless to my people in regular doses. The people of your world on the other hand need to be careful of it. The rays we harnessed for power are slightly harmful to the people of your world if misused, but there is a very low chance of death when exposing yourself to the radiation. I keep it in this protective lead case when nobody needs it." I pointed to the fake emerald which was comfortably attached to my choker again.

"Well, I'm done and I also packed away a lot of spare parts." Tecna came out of the back room, wearing the Card Gun on her right wrist. Looks like she decided to change the design at the last minute and have it mount to her wrist. She pointed it at nothing in particular a couple of times, playing with it soldier style. Then she noticed Gameboy talking to the light. "Since when do you have a Navi?" She asked, pointing to the light creature. "Eh, probably a side effect of your heightened powers." She commented, scanning it then frowning. "It looks like a Kokiri fairy, but my scans indicate it's makeup is fluid and it's a male." She bent down and poked it with her finger. "What are you?"

"So Tecna I see the weapon is finished. Would you be able to explain for us how it works? Please try not to confuse us." I requested, looking at the device questioningly.

"Well, as you know already it's designed to trap villains in cards that I make. Using the Spell Regulator Bridge, the gun can channel and focus sealing magics into a beam. The spells I put in are from Raven's spellbooks, but the Spell Regulator Bridge allows the spells to be used on non-specific targets. This means that a spell designed to trap somebody in an urn can be changed to a different medium. I combined at least a dozen different sealing spells in this device, including Wizard Rorek's powerful incantation that originally sealed the Dread Dragon Malchior in a book. These spells together are more powerful than any one sealing spell and work in tandem to accomplish their purpose." She finished, stroking the Card Gun and loading a bunch of cards into it.

"Well I only understood the part about sealing spells, but it is nice that the books Raven had collected were not completely lost when the Tower was destroyed." I paused, thinking of Raven. "Friend Raven, where are you?" Speaking out loud like this was emotionally painful.

"Oh no, of course those weren't the only copies. I managed to procure eBook versions of most of them a while ago and stored them in the Database." Said Tecna confidently, stroking the Card Gun again.

Gameboy expressed an interest to do something, Ninjice suggested we go back to base, and my sister was getting restless. She was lying bored on one of the lab tables. I was about to suggest Gameboy send us back to base, when my wrist com beeped. It was a transmission from Golem, map only. Obviously he was transformed and had set his own wrist com to transmit his location to us. It was on our secure frequency. He seemed to have found Fossil and the two of them were fighting Yoko by what looked like the northern part of Divisadero Street.

"Friends, Golem is transmitting his location for us. Check your communicators or follow me. We should find him and Fossil." I said, rousing my sister and getting ready to go. Then I paused for a bit. "Um, Gameboy can you send the armored girls, Lifebane, and Renegade back to HQ? They will be taken care of there."

I then focused a bit of negative emotions to fly up to get ready to leave, Cat and my sister following me. Tecna transformed to her Fairy Form, opened her pocket dimension all the way, proceeded to put everything in the room including things that were nailed nailed down inside it, and including the Doc through his protesting. He could continue his work in safety, and we would retrieve it all later. Then she flew off after me as we went of to where Golem was transmitting from. He was probably hidden on a rooftop, ready to help Fossil. Divisadero Street was west of here.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 6th February 2013 at 5:30 PM.

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Ninjice
    Affected RPers: bronislav84, Food Guy, Zeshikrom, Samantha Sparks, anyone atop the roofs

Ninjice observed the strange tapir girl. He got a sense of deja-vu around her, but he didn't know why exactly. He hoped she would be a reliable ally however. Ninjice watched Tecna observe Gameboy's new companion. While the idea of augmenting his powers through the diamite was tempting, he was not sure what side effects it may have on his chi and decided not to for the time being.

"So Tecna I see the weapon is finished. Would you be able to explain for us how it works? Please try not to confuse us." Starfire requested, looking at the device questioningly.

From what Ninjice understood, she applied Raven's spells in a technological sense. He figured like some sort of spell drive. He then thought back to Malchior and Rorek. He did not have a chance to meet the dragon yet, though he and BB met Rorek when they accidently time-traveled while BB tried to get Raven something for her birthday, after the fight with her father.

These memories made him smile nostalgically. He noticed Starfire's pained look and put his hand on her shoulder in a comforting manner.

Ninjice then noticed that Fossil and Golem were found and that it was time to assist them. "Sonar, Eyevan, go back to base with Game Boy. You need to rest as well as inform the rest of the network of the news," he told them before he saw Tecna go and store evertyhing of the lab, including the doc in her pocket dimension.

"That's just plain awesome," he pointed out to Tecna. He looked to Blackfire. "Shall we go and beat up the kitsune?" he asked her with a grin, implying he wanted her to fly him there.

Drache
    Villain
    Fisherman's Wharf

It was clear our target was capable of rapidly transforming himself into any kind of prehistoric creature, almost instantaneously. It had been the first time I saw anyone with an ability to shapeshift into only prehistoric creatures. In the meantime, I pursued the shapeshifter by heading to the rooftops and following him while he pursued Yoko. He changed into a ornithomimus for the creature's speed, knowing Yoko could easily outrun the argentinosaurus's heavy and slower form. Once in close range, he altered his form to become a tyrannosaurus rex, definitely a more easily recognized prehistoric beast.

An aerial assault was still a decent tactic for this guy. He could not protect his back as well, at least not while in that form. We just need to keep stabbing at his weaknesses.

Angel soon arrived on the rooftop, followed by Killer Moth. Malchior, however, was nowhere to be seen.

"Where is Malchior?" I asked Killer Moth. "Did he get the message?"

"He's handling things his own way," Killer Moth told me. "From what we can see, he's not following orders from anyone. He's only here because we've given him enemies to destroy."

It was not much of a surprise. Malchior had power, I had to give him that much. Finding out he was not going to follow any kind of order was no big deal, but I could not rely on him for anything besides what he personally wanted. I really did not care, though. As long as he did not side with the "freedom fighters," then I was not going to complain.

"It does not bother me whether that dinosaur freak lives or dies," I told Angel and Killer Moth. "Alive, he might tell us more about his friends. But if he dies, Yoko might be able to tell us all we need to know anyway. Besides, his friends will show up sooner or later anyway. Leave this to me, just make sure none of his friends try to save him."

After that, I had ascended into my fire dragon form, standing fifty feet tall with powerful claws, talons, and massive leathery bat wings. I took to the air, and it did not take long for me to find Malchior, already in his dark dragon form, looking at the tyrannosaurus rex like a hawk watching his prey. Once I landed and prepared to strike, I saw him looking up at me. He then looked into my eyes, not as an ally, but as a rival. So that was how this was going to be.

"You..." Malchior growled, looking at me like I interrupted something very important. "So you think you're the new leader of the Brotherhood, don't you? Don't you realize I'm more powerful than you are!?"

"You have no proof of that," I told him, giving him a dark glare. "But if you really have something to prove, then kill this idiot lizard. Right now. Kill him before I kill him. Until you can, your yapping means nothing."

"Hmph, I would have had him long dead by now if you hadn't interrupted," Malchior snapped back at me. "But fine, I can agree to your game. But don't even think of getting in my way, or you'll be next, dragonkin or not!"

For that, I could forsake any kind of information about the "freedom fighters" that would be ripped out of this fool shapeshifter's tortured bones. Malchior would learn to respect what I was capable of, whatever the cost. Besides, there would always be another idiot hero trying to save the day, just like this shapeshifter was attempting. If this shapeshifter ended up as nothing more than a burning husk at the end of this competition, then we could easily wait for another fool hero to show up and torture them for the information we needed.

And with that, the shapeshifters's fate was sealed. Both of us took flight, and targeted the tyrannosaurus rex that was preparing to attack Yoko. However, the target was about to encounter something much, much worse than a demonic kitsune. As we flew overhead, both Malchior and I unleashed two massive torrents of blazing fire from our mouths, incinerating the streets just mere feet away from the ancient reptile. Whoever killed this prehistoric shapeshifter first would win the prize of being considered the better and more powerful dragon.

Once that kind of bounty was made on the shapeshifter's head, he had no hope of surviving anything...

Fisherman's Wharf

Ellie let out another noise. Even with the explanation Starfire gave them, the magic tapir didn't want anything to do with the diamite. But now that that was out of the way, they were now called to find someone named Golem and Fossil. "Hey Starfire. I know we are new, but can we help with this case?" Lesley asked.

Lesley obviously didn't need to ask, but she did anyway. "Alright, let's see..." Lesley started to fiddle around with the device she got, pressing several buttons till eventually a map showed with two blinking red lights. There was also an arrow at the bottom of the screen. "I figured out the tracker, and we should be able to help." Lesley picked up Ellie and the two transformed again. Afterward, they eventually ran in the direction suggested by the device.

Headache eventually arrived at the scene with a huge dinosaur being attacked by several other super-powered characters. Headache was unsure who the goodguys and badguys. "Hmmm... Fossil. ...Maybe that's the dinosaur." Headache decided that the dinosaur was one of the heroes. ...But which one was Golem? Still, Headache wanted to help, but was unsure how to alter their body. She figured that she could try enlarging her body, but it would take a while to do so. Still, for what she hoped to accomplish, she didn't need to be too big. Headache decided to go somewhere secretive to alter her body.

"Ellie..." Headache said to herself. "We have to think hard to alter ourselves quicker. If we cannot do it with Diamite, maybe we can do it with training."

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast