Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Teen Titans: Future Imperfect (RP Thread) [T]

Starfire
    Hero
    Renegades HQ, Central Plaza
    Affected RPers: DVB, delta, MugoUrth

I had started to get up to speed with what had been going on at the base for the week we had been topside. I was expecting for the others to pretty much go about their business. No luck like that. I checked on Killer Moth's card in my left hand, and noted that he was still not conscious.

When we got over to the Plaza proper I got back Gameboy's reply that he was fine. I had been worried about my friend, and it was good that he was fine for now.

Calc showed up on his own and was interested in the Diamite powder. No doubt he got tired of his current powers and was hoping to mutate himself again. "Just head this way to storage." I pointed to one of the corridors. "You should find Golem there, in his human form, Gary Olem. He is about 5 feet in height so you might have trouble finding him because he is practically a 'midget' when not transformed. He is probably taking inventory, or is transformed and sorting boxes. Whichever the case, ask the other workers there if you cannot find him. He should be able to show you further where he stored the Diamite dust my sister brought in." I looked over to her for a second before continuing. "I suppose I do not have to warn you about it being harmful and you have already been exposed so it may not have any more effect on you. So be careful, friend Calc. As for the battle we had before, do not worry about it. I understand you were busy. I just hope you will do your job more often from now on." I finished explaining, twirling Moth's card in my hand a little. I was feeling a lot better lately ever since going topside, and I did not hesitate to show it.

At this point I decided to follow Ninjice as he went off to what seemed to be a room off to the side of the Plaza, with my sister following along silently. They were talking about using lethal force on the villains, killing them. Ninjice did the sensible thing and tried to shut down that notion, but the conversation continued. I had to peek into the room and say something on the one thing that really stood out.

"You loved me, and you never told me? Is it because I still believe Dick is alive somewhere? Why did you not tell me though? Did you think it would hurt me to know that you have feelings I cannot return? Well I do not love you like that, but you are still one of my most trusted friends Diego." I said, using their civilian names for the first time in many years.

Blackfire decided to give her opinion on this as well. "First of all, personally, I approve of the killing of these so called villains if it would move us closer to you being at full power." Said my sister, then she moved on to another topic. "Since you don't share his feelings, would you at all object if I told you that I would like to pursue a relationship with him?"

"He is a very trusted friend to me, and I do not have any romantic interest in him. So of course I do not object, but do not force yourself on him either." I told her with a stern look, leering at her. She nodded back at me, then returned the leer. If we had electric powers you could probably see sparks fly between us from the momentary anger, but we did flare our eyes at each other. And as suddenly as it happened, the 'fight' ended and we calmed down in silent understanding.

"Humph." We both said, turning away from each other.

I then turned back at the so called assassins. "I personally forbid you from killing them, but it is up to you whether or not you follow. Just know that I will not order you backup if you fall into trouble in your endeavors." I paused and turned to my sister. "Well, maybe Blackfire would want to help you when we are not in training together."

We had been back at base for about an hour, when Gameboy contacted me again. He was hurt and would be coming back with a potential recruit. "Although I wish you had finished Yoko off, your safety is more important. Please be careful bringing a stranger with you. He will need to be thoroughly scanned by Tecna, so make sure you bring him to her." I answered him back on the communicator, flipping it closed on my left wrist. It turned back into an unassuming bracelet.

I had not moved from my place by the small side room when Lesley called out to me from a distance. She had apparently gone down the Hall of Records where holograms of distinguished members were displayed. I waved to her, hoping she would understand that it was okay to wander around and explore the HQ. After all, Tecna had already scanned her previously and found her to be alright, so she was free wander around on her own.

I was thinking of going to the Training Hall with my sister, but it would not be polite to not give Ninjice a chance to answer.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 6th March 2013 at 6:18 AM.

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

The Yoko
    Villain
    North Devisadaro Street
    Affected RPers: biggggg5, codi kenhai

The Yoko's minions were distracted by a sonic attack, giving the two a chance to escape. When the Yoko finally emerged from the multiple holes in the wall, he could not find the funny one, his sidekick or the flame-man.
    He looked at his minions. "Hmmm... it seems that they have outsmarted you. Just our luck."

He knew that that form meant no monkey business, or gorilla business. Or whatever. The Yoko had faced creatures of similiar body style, especially the last time he met inhabitants from 'Gorilla City', wherever that was and however they built aircraft to fly to Japan. Funny guy's gorilla-based form felt different, very different.

"Guys," the Yoko spoke to his minions, "we have more humans to wreck. Let's go."

The Yoko and his minions walked out of the store like nothing happened. "Now, let's find more of these 'Titans'."
    Please help my dragons

Calc/Susano
    Hero
    Renegade Base
    Affected RPers: N/A at first, then MugoUrth

"Just head this way to storage." Starfire pointed to one of the corridors. "You should find Golem there, in his human form, Gary Olem. He is about 5 feet in height so you might have trouble finding him because he is practically a 'midget' when not transformed. He is probably taking inventory, or is transformed and sorting boxes. Whichever the case, ask the other workers there if you cannot find him. He should be able to show you further where he stored the Diamite dust my sister brought in." Starfire looked over to her for a second before continuing. "I suppose I do not have to warn you about it being harmful and you have already been exposed so it may not have any more effect on you. So be careful, friend Calc. As for the battle we had before, do not worry about it. I understand you were busy. I just hope you will do your job more often from now on." She finished explaining, twirling Moth's card in her hand a little. Calc gave the card a curious look, before shrugging.

"Alright, thanks. I'll hopefully be a better member once I mutate" Calc explained. He swiftly started to move down the indicated corrider. He passed the room showing the holograms of the Titans, and he thought he caught the sight of a girl with a tapir. He shook his head. "I must be tired...I could've sworn I saw a tapir...but..." he muttered softly "Izu and I fought a clone of her once...could this be a clone? I must be tired....I killed the clone."

In his musing, Calc nearly walked straight into Gary Olem, who was busy taking inventory of the crates. "Sorry." he said quickly. "I'm looking for some of the Diamite, I need more mutation" he explained. "Damn, it sounds like I'm buying drugs..." Calc thought bitterly. He was once a hitman, sure, but he never went down that road of the underworld. Gary pointed to a stack of boxes.

"Right over there Calc." he stated. Calc gave a nod, and went to the crates. He opened one, and was suddenly bombarded by the radiation of the Diamite. The freakin green dust had already mutated him once, so the feeling wasn't foriegn. However, it was...more painful. Calc gritted his teeth as it felt like a fire was raging in his body, burning his bones, and his body at the same time. His skin began to smoke a little, and he grabbed the crate, trying to overcome the pain. He had a feeling this might have happened, but after being...invicible, for a lack of a better word, for a few months, it hurt like hell.

"God damn Hades..." Calc groaned. A few flickers of his old flame appeared, but were quickly doused by a larger flame. It was black, but had a much more shiny metalic look to it, and the core of the flame appeared to be silver. Not something he expected, but Calc wasn't picky. No, not Calc. Finally the smoke and pain stopped, and Susano slammed the crate shut. He staggered to his feet, and gave a pained smile to himself. "Hell...yeah...." he groaned. He staggered back into the corrider, ignoring Gary Olem, and walked as best as he could to the hologram room.

"Ow...that actually hurt a lot..." Susano grumbled to himself. His body still felt like it was on fire, but more under his skin. A row of fire suddenly appeared along his shoulders, appearing like a ridge around his head. It didn't give off heat, for him at least. "That's interesting...it's not in my eyes anymore, it's more...my body..." he said to himself, still straining a little. His body hurt all over, it was like his bones had been burned to normal again. Well, that wasn't far enough, considdering they were replaced with fire, but still, hurt like a biatch. Susano looked into the holo room again, and he was indeed correct. A girl was holding a tapir, and that was...odd. Susano stomped toward her. "Hey, who are you!?" he snapped angerly to the girl "And how did you get a tapir?"
    Last edited by Delta Hunter; 5th March 2013 at 8:47 PM.
    Current Fan fiction projects:

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

A MLP fan fiction in the works

A God Eater Burst fan fiction still in planning

Johnny Rancid
    Villain
    City Hall Outside, Civic Center
    Affected RPers: MugoUrth (Mirage), Samantha Sparks (Kotamae)

I couldn't find this sniper anywhere. It really made me wonder if Punk Rocket had broken his own guitar and came up with a lame excuse. He'd have to be pretty dumb to do that, but I wouldn't put it past him, ha ha.

"I don't see him anywhere," I told Punk Rocket, thinking the guy was whining about nothing. "Dude, you sure about this?"

"How else would a hole the size of my bloody fist have been punched into this, mate!?" He told me, showing me again. "You daft? I was standin' bloody here when that bloke shot it!"

In the meantime, that new chick decided to check out the interior. Newbie. That sniper had to be somewhere out here, not in there. I figured I'd check around for an expired ammo casing or something like that. Problem was, there were a million places the sniper could have been posted before shooting Punk Rocket's guitar. Balconies, rooftops, and a million windows. No chance I was checking all of them. If Punk Rocket wanted to search them all, he'd be doing that on his time, not mine.

After several minutes of considering all the angles, I was ready to just give up with this. The sniper was probably long gone by now anyway. Either Punk Rocket wouldn't have to worry about them again, or they'd show up a second time a little later.

"Let's just forget this," I told Punk Rocket, tired of this moron's errands. "There's nothing going on out here, and might as well just let the newbie search for that idiot. Just get that guitar fixed and quit whining about it."

"They could be waiting for us to put our guard down again," Punk Rocket argued. "Johnny, I swear, mate, they've gotta be around here."

"Hey, then you find them," I shrugged, figuring that was the perfect plan. "There's no trace of this guy anywhere, and you're the only one that could have laid eyes on him. Besides, it's not my problem."

I then headed back inside. Punk Rocket could fix his own problems for all I cared. I sure didn't owe him anything. And if there really was a sniper and not Punk Rocket's head-banging daydreams, they'd turn up sooner or later. Plus, why not let the rookie take care of it? Solved two problems in one.

"Now come on, quit your whining and head back in already," I told him, figuring he was just waiting time sitting out here with his thumb up his butt. "Go cook yourself some Hot Pockets or something."

Anything to get him away from me.
    Last edited by Avenger Angel; 7th March 2013 at 8:26 PM.

Mirage (Eris and Jade)
    City Hall, Civic Center
    Affected RPers: Avenger Angel (Johnny Rotten)/Samantha Sparks

"Hmmm..." The culprit seemed to have a buddy along, and she was protecting the door. Mirage decided to think about her next move. What was stronger than a brown bear? What was the most dangerous animal on the planet, or at least one of them? Mirage started to shift the creature into another. It had pale brown/red skin, a HUGE mouth, and was relatively heavy in appearance and reality. She changed the bear into a hippo.

But Mirage thought of something else. "Hmmm, two on two? I can fix that." As the hippo started to fight its way in the room, Mirage kept her mind focused on another task. She sneaked closer to the room her friend was in and thought harder. Eventually, another large animal appeared in the room, very much like the first. Mirage now commanded two hippos. Or not really commanded, just summoned.

Now the culprits were surrounded by two hippos, both working on one target. One was still fighting Titania, the other rushed after Kotamae. Mirage had a good feeling that the hippos would over-power the two, but even then, Mirage wasn't too sure. Still, as long as Mirage wasn't in the open, she could keep summoning creatures even if the hippos didn't work. "Hmph, there's plenty more where that came from," Mirage said to herself as she kept a low profile.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

Ninjice
    Hero/Head of Espionage/Assassin
    Northern Devisadero Street -> Renegade HQ
    Affected RPers: bronislav84, Samantha Sparks, Grassmaster411, biggggg5, MugoUrth, maybe some other people

Ninjice froze upon hearing Starfire's voice and turned around, hoping to whatever deity existed that she did not hear his confessions.

Too bad for him.

Ninjice bit his lip when Starfire began prodding him for answers. After a period of time of trying to figure out what to say, he began answering. "We both know Dick is around and we all know that you still love him," Ninjice began before taking a pause. "I didn't want to... burden you," Ninjice said. He did smile when she actually called him by his name and say he was one of her most trusted friends.

Ninjice looked to Blackfire to listen to her thoughts before he smiled at her words. He look stunned and quite happy. So she really interested in him? Looks like things were looking up for him.

"Let me express by feelings and gratitude in the following way," Ninjice said before he sweeped up Blackfire from her feet and gave her a deep kiss. "I would enjoy being with you," he told her.

After the two sisters were finished with their glaring, the turned away.
    Last edited by DVB; 7th March 2013 at 4:21 AM.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Kotamae Furukawa and Titania
    Hero
    Civic Centre
    Affected RPers: MugoUrth

A hippo barged into the room, along with another.
    This was no good, no good at all.

In order to keep a low profile, Kotamae couldn't activate his other forms. Not because he couldn't, but he shouldn't.
    After a while, he thought he had no choice. He proceeded to summon another bazooka from nothingness, firing rocket missiles into the hippos' mouths in order to negate their attacks.

Titania then proceeded to grab the hippo which challenged her and threw it at the other. Kotamae and Titania then proceeded to run up the walls at great speed for their next attack...

This was not going to plan. Not at all. With all this stealth, he didn't want to blow his cover.
    Please help my dragons

Mirage (Eris and Jade)
    City Hall, Civic Center

As soon as they left the room, Mirage started to think about the next move. She thought about a fast animal, this time, and nothing was faster than a cheetah. Mirage continued to hide in a different hallway as she thought hard about her next move. And eventually, two cheetahs bolted out of that room and after the two heroes. One cheetah ran to the other side of them to ambush them before they attacked.

Mirage was resisting the urge to say something, but eventually she couldn't help but taunt. "Keep wasting your bullets!" She yelled. "For every one you kill, another will take it's place. It's hopeless!" Mirage, knowing the heroes would go after her, Ran off back down the hall to look for Johnny Rotten. Eventually, she got there and told him the details.

"Hmph. The culprit is in the building," She stated. ...But when she looked back, Johnny wasn't there. "Johnny? ...Where did he go? Johnny? ...Nevermind. I'll worry about that later."
    Last edited by MugoUrth; 7th March 2013 at 2:07 PM.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

OoC: My posts have nothing to do with Fallout so I suppose they stay. Ah well, hopefully we'll have a much better arc sometime. Also, just a reminder that Kotamae is a trap.
    I'm still thinking about what the Yoko should do. Maybe attempt to eat civilians.

Kotamae Furukawa/Silence Dogood and Titania
    Hero
    Civic Centre
    Affected RPers: MugoUrth, Avenger Angel

This was not good. Kotamae and Titania were being attacked by feral beasts. A lot, a lot of feral beasts. They were regular animals that you'd expect to find in the zoo, so Titania should be able to handle them. Apparently their summoner had released taunts at them before taking her leave.
    Titania proceeded to step on one cheetah's head when it took a leap, pinning it down, hard. She then watched Kotamae struggle while fighting a cheetah that pounced on him.
    "I'm part predator, I'll be alright," Kotamae spoke as he blasted a black-and-white ball of flames at the feral felid's stomach, pushing it to the ceiling, causing it to crash through the floors upwards.

Titania then noted that his hand now had a black, lady-like glove, and she had a cat-eared headband. Titania and Kotamae then hopped to a corner. Expecting the remaining cheetah to corner them, they stood in a corner, before burning into black-and-white flames, phasing through the wall. They left no trace, with the except those multiple holes through multiple floors in which the cheetah crashed through.

On the other side, Silence Dogood appeared once more. No one in the vicinity. Silence Dogood activated his Twilight magic once more to turn invisible.
    Silence Dogood, with her enhanced smell, attempted to pick up any possible clues about the villains. They will soon be able to send the information to the Neo-Titans through an improvised message-based spell...

The Yoko
    Villain
    Hovering above the city
    Affected RPers: N/A, for now

"Sure is a boring day. Nothing to do anymore..." the Yoko sighed as his minions flew behind him. The Yoko then commented, "say, I wonder if funny-one and I will meet again. Probably, but you'll never know if he'll die before I consume his human-based flesh."
    The Yoko then proceeded to crash into a civilian house, where a mother and child were panicking and hiding in a corner.
    "Grrr... humans... Nothing more than worthless trash... If only you all would go extinct..."
    The Yoko approached the two as he growled, then grinned.
    "Ita. Daki. Masu."
    The Yoko spoke words from his homeland's language. He was ready for a hearty meal...
    Please help my dragons

OOC: Yeah, your posts are fine, Sam.

Anyway, hopefully this gets things back on track now.

Johnny Rancid
    Villain
    City Hall, Civic Center
    Affected RPers: MugoUrth, Samantha Sparks

After heading inside, I decided to forget the whole thing with the punk sniper and Punk Rocket's whining even happened. That's when I started heading down the hall and there was Mirage. It was easy to see she had been fighting something, but was that the sniper punk or some other loser?

"Keep wasting your bullets!" Mirage yelled. "For every one you kill, another will take its place. It's hopeless!"

Huh. Guess being able to call in your own zoo for backup wasn't such a bad deal. So that's where the chick's powers could come in handy. I figured the rookie had this under control, but I decided to strap on a pair of metallic gloves anyway, just to make sure if this got out the rookie's control, I could give this sniper punk a reason to have to get dentures, ha ha!

"Hmph, the culprit is in the building," Mirage stated to herself before looking around. "Johnny? ...Where did he go? Johnny? ...Nevermind, I'll worry about that later."

"Miss me?" I told her, smirking from behind the corner of the hallway. "Punk Rocket and I checked outside. Seems like this shrimp's working alone, no backup, ha ha! He's all yours, rookie. Put his face on a plate and we'll talk turkey about you joining up with the cool crew, heh."

Punk Rocket was no good until he got his stupid guitar fixed, but for now, this sniper chump didn't have a chance. He made a big mistake coming here and now he was going to regret it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doctor Light
    Villain
    City Hall, Civic Center
    Affected RPers: N/A

"Are you sure about this?" I asked one of Billy Numerous's clones.

"Sure as buttons, doc," He replied with a smirk. "Shade's ol' gooey remains... vaporized. I say now, I think that'll make 'em Diamite shards easier to find."

So, Shade's liquefied remains were no longer in the way. That meant the Diamite could be found and retrieved, but we would need to expedite the operation before the Neo-Titans made the same observation and acted upon that knowledge.

"So, what ya'll reckon we do?" Billy asked me, curious about my next plan.

"There are several options, but all of them would include retrieving the Diamite preferably before the Neo-Titans do," I told him. "However, after that, we need to use the Diamite carefully. Living creatures that use the Diamite in excess will experience meltdown, as proven by Shade. However, in small amounts, it can be facilitated toward a more practical and efficient purpose."

"Uh huh... like what?" Billy asked.

"There are many Neo-Titans, all of which will need to be eliminated," I told him, outlining my plans. "We need an army of reliable, powerful soldiers. However, since the civilians won't help us, there are other possibilities."

Yes, the civilians would side with the Neo-Titans, but that did not mean we would be alone. Oh ho, I knew we could create a force that would be too grotesque for those civilians to even consider challenging.

"Like?" Billy asked, curious.

"Rats," I told Billy, smiling over the idea. "We use the Diamite on the rats that inhabit Dark City, mutating them into loyal foot soldiers. So little Diamite would be needed. Various insects and other creatures might be useful as well. Soon, the Neo-Titans will have a new kind of infestation to handle. But this time, they'll be the ones exterminated! Ha ha ha!"

Both of us laughed about the idea. It was a clever and cunning plan, indeed.

Gizmo
    Villain
    Data Center, City Hall, Civic Center

I was NOT going to let some puke-munching girl stop me from making my machines. The Brotherhood needed soldiers, and what soldier is better than one that knows no fear, no mercy, and no pain? Machines!

I unraveled blueprints that I had been keeping locked up for a while. Configuring the data network was getting mind-achingly tedious and annoying, so I needed a break from it to work on something cooler and a bit more fun. I wanted to work on something fresh and new. Something that mud-licking Tecna was going to hate with all her mind and soul. Heh heh.

First on the list... the X77 Sentinels. Ten foot tall mechs of rendering terror, heh. These babies came armed with a big, plasma-powered fist to punch the stuffing out of any idiot Titan, hard enough that even their own pig-kissing grandmother would feel it, ha ha! In the other arm, a plasma chaingun, great for melting idiots who were too much of a flea-bitten kitten to take one of them head on. And after that, eye lasers. Because yeah, no robot was complete without eye lasers, heh.

"I see a few flaws with the design," Atlas told me.

"Yeah, I don't think so, Clanky," I told that oversized tin can. "I checked this a million times, these are going to go on a head harvest!"

"No, the configurations for the X17 Nano-Capacitor and the N8-008 Tri-Helix Defuser are incompatible," He told me, pointing that out. "In addition, the frontal chamber configuration will be highly inefficient. Three minutes of continuous fire from the plasma chaingun will cause the fusion reactor to overheat and shut down. Not to mention it would be an abysmal waste of fusion cells."

No way, he couldn't have been right about that. I looked at the blueprints I had drawn up and...

"You... didn't see anything," I told him as I quickly swiped away the blueprints from his view, realizing he may have been a little more correct on that evaluation than I had been. "I was just getting to that. This is an early draft version."

"Say what you will," Atlas told me. "I'm sure someone like you knows that once those adjustments are made, the X77 Sentinels will be killing machines."

"Uh huh," I told him, quickly making notes to make those fixes. "It's payback for what those ant-face Titans did to my data center. They'll have to bury them in a thermos when these machines are done with them!"

Oh, I could smell the burning flesh already...

Mirage (Eris and Jade)
    City Hall, Civic Center

"Hmmmm... Well, it looks like just animals aren't going to be enough. Meh, I never cared for common animals like that, anyway. I only prize cryptids. As for the culprit, she may be invisible again, but there's two culprits." Mirage started to think hard about the next move. This time she wanted to try something more. And in a few seconds, she summoned a bat. After a minute, there were three bats.

"Hmmmm... You say bats aren't going to be enough? What about, say... Fire breathing bats?" Eventually, one of the bats did just that. Breathed an outward stream of fire, fortunately not in anything's path. Eventually, the bats flew up and went to find the two intruders.

As they flew down, they caught the two on their sonar. Eventually, they started shooting out fire at the two, hoping to deal some damage.

Headache (Lesley and Ellie)
    Headquarters
    Affected RPers: Delta(Calc)

As Lesley was admiring the other tapir lady, she turned around and saw Calc. She then looked around and noticed he was on one of the pictures. "Uhh... Hello?" Lesley said. "My name is Lesley. This is Ellie. I bought her at a market in India. When we combine, we have the ability to turn into a cool monster who can alter their shape with their mind. Errr..."

Lesley was kind of nervous around Calc. "Err... You must be Calc. Pleased to meet you? You want me to give you a demonstration?" Eventually, Lesley put Ellie on her back, and they combined into Headache. And then, after a few seconds, Headache started to grow a longer trunk. After a few more seconds, Ellie's bottom half started to change from a lion into a creature with large hooves, much like a minotaur. "You want to see more?" she asked.

Hero
    Civic Centre

"Alright..." Silence Dogood muttered under his breath, while taking damage from the fire despite holding up his Twilight shield, which was beginning to turn orange. The gothloli-clad child-like person then turned to Titania. Titania proceeded to nod her head before muttering, "Randomiser..."
    In a matter of seconds, the eyes of all three bats became purple and orange. "Attack the enemy..." Titania spoke as the bats returned to their creator, ready to strike with a barrage of attacks.

An authority spell being chosen by Randomiser in such a situation was pretty lucky. Although the Randomiser was a luck-based spell, Titania wasn't relying on luck.

Following that, they phased into a locked room, with Titania blocking the door with great strength once more. With swift agility, Silence Dogood phasef his hands through the drawers and found a few blueprints. Silence Dogood's invisibility wore off as he spewed twilight flames at the blueprints, sending them into his pocket dimension. Following that, he spewed orange flames at the room. This was actual fire that burned and set fire to the room, which burned through the door. The magic-based flames began to spread out of the room and throughout the floor. Silence Dogood was aware that the villains will most likely evacuate that floor, or attempt to put it out.

Silence Dogood and his familiar proceeded to phase through the floor, which lead to a laboratory.
    "Something tells me the villains are going to let mirage-lady handle everything. Well, her minions just keep coming, so let's just continue grabbing stuff."
    Silence Dogood looked around while Titania ran to the door to block it. Again.
    Please help my dragons

Ninjice
    Hero/Head of Espionage/Assassin
    Northern Devisadero Street -> Renegade HQ
    Affected RPers: bronislav84, others who would be involved.

Ninjice smiled at holding her hand before he checked his watch. It appears it was time to check on the process of the tunnels. "Hey Star, I'm gonna show Blackfire something. I'm afraid you won't be able to train with her for now. We'll see you inna bit, okay?" Ninjice told her before giving her a brief hug and began leading Blackfire to a section. They entered the Espionage room.

"Hey Claydoll, what's the status of the tunnel?" Diego asked the one named Claydoll. Claydoll was an aspiring young actress before she got exposed to a horrible accident, reminscient of Clayface. Her body got dissolved and mixed with a strange putty-like structure that could harden itself to something fierce. She used her talents to shape-shift herself to hide. She also ready several books on psychology to help her perfect the subtle quirks. She joined the Espionage group as a spy. However, the truama left her shooken up and when spooked , she switched to her Claydoll form, resmebling a putty-like structure and starts wailing on the poor sap.

"No sides of him yet. However, we have been detecting unusual levels of magic deep underground. Perhaps you should check it out?" Claydoll said as he handed Ninjice a lantern and pointed them in the direction of the particular tunnel.

Ninjice began leading Blackfire down the tunnel, still holding her hand and smiling at her. "This is pretty nice, just the two of us here," Ninjice stated with a roguish smile.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

Mirage (Eris and Jade)
    City Hall, Civic Center

Mirage wasn't in the same area as Silence Dogood, so she couldn't check on the action entirely, but eventually the bats came back, and they were a different color. The bats started to breathe fire, signally that they were going to attack. This gave Mirage the feeling that the culprit would NOT be captured by Mirage alone.

...Still... traitorous minions? That's easy. Mirage just rolled her eyes and said "Oh please." Eventually, the bats just disappeared. Mirage an control her creatures existence by thinking about them, but when she clears a creature from her mind entirely, they cease to exist. Then she started to think about her next trick. This time she wanted to drop the animals altogether, and eventually summoned a strange eyeball with wings. But she had a feeling that would still be too easy. "Hmmm... Freeze vision."

...Mirage had the feeling she needed to explain to Johnny Rotten. "Freeze Vision. If the eye stares into its target, the target will start to slow down. Yes, much like a gorgon's stare, except it works much slower and is not as powerful since it cannot surely stop an opponent. In order to give a creature petrification stares, it would take a long time for me to think about it, even with a small creature like this. ...And, if I explained the powers well enough, you will know I need an accompaniment. Hmmm..." Mirage thought for a minute and eventually a winged blade appeared. The blade had eyes near the blade's hilt. After another minute, the two creatures flew off.

Mirage was still being pressured. "I have to ask. What happens if I don't succeed?" Mirage asked Johnny. "What if, say, I cannot get the job done, but I've still done the best I can? And I hate to say it, but we really might have to team up on this one, it looks like they're too powerful for my illusions." Mirage gave a look of concern for Johnny. "I'm being honest."

Kotamae Furukawa
    Hero
    Laboratory, Civic Center

Silence Dogood had finally put a lot of heavy furniture in front of the door, so that no one could get in easily. Titania then followed by blocking the already blocked door.
    "Perfect. It won't take long... I think. Hmm..."
    Silence Dogood proceeded to incinerate a series of vials into nothingness, sending them into his pocket dimension. Those vials contained the DNA of several extraterrestrials and sentient mythical creatures. Just then, Silence Dogood felt something coming towards the door.
    "Ah, perfect," Silence Dogood spoke as she incinerated a few nearby grenades and an energy ray of sorts. Following that, he and Titania phased into the next room away from the approaching presence.

Silence Dogood's eyepatch twitched a little. "Something tells me it's time to use it again..."

The Yoko
    Villain
    Someone's House, flying across the skyline

The Yoko and his minions literally ate the mother. Oh sweet Izanagi-no-Mikoto, no one wants to see that. No one at all. Unfortunately, a child just sat in a corner, shivering, almost crying.
    "Mommy... Mommy... Are you..."
    The Yoko walked up to the young boy. "Be glad I'm full. I'm generally a big eater..."
    With that, the Yoko flew off, along with his minions. He was remorseless.
    The young boy cried out loud. "MOOMMMMMMMYYYY!!!"
    The boy then sat by the remains of his mothet, crying.

OoC: This may give me ideas should a futuristic DC-based RP pop up sometime. I think I'm sadistic enough to be Gen Urobuchi's assistant.
    Last edited by Samantha Sparks; 8th March 2013 at 3:04 PM.
    Please help my dragons

Calc/Susano (Will be refered to as Susano from now on. If confused, VM me)
    Hero, Personal Guard to Starfire
    Renegades Base
    Affected RPers: MugoUrth (Headache)

The second the girl, who introduced herself by her civilean name Lesley, tugged her hair while the tapir was on her back, Susano jolted back out of reflex. Izu's punch to the gut was still in his mind from the third North Tower Project, and he was not about to have a rerun of that. He watched her manipulate her body almost, first increasing the length of her trunk and suddenly shifted her lower half to become hooved. "No more, I get the image" Susano explains. "And Calc was my old name. It's complicated, but you can call me Susano in terms of on the field. Here, just call me Sasori." he continues saying.

"Also, you don't turn into a monster per say, you turn into a mythocal creature that's refered to as a Baku. It's hard to explain what it is, but I'll try. It's a mythical creature that often eats dreams of children, kinda like...Drozee, I think, from Pokemon" Susano explains. "My friend Izu, or Detour, turned into a similar form, though I believe the colors were different. It's been a few years since I last saw her." he contines. He gives Headache a small smile, and goes to the image of himself. The hologram flickered from Calc to Susano, spending time on each. He looked back to Izu's hologram, and his smile faulted a little. "Anyway, Headache, how have you been treated in the base so far? Things have been tense lately."
    Current Fan fiction projects:

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

A MLP fan fiction in the works

A God Eater Burst fan fiction still in planning

OOC: Okay, Sam, you asked for this.

Johnny Rancid
    Villain
    City Hall, Civic Center

The chick's bats suddenly turned around to fight her, and then she just wiped them out. She explained more of her powers, but then seemed to get a little worried about not being able to wipe out the sniper and not being able to join the posse because of that.

"Uhh, yeah, don't worry about it," I told her, figuring that yeah, this was a bigger punk to chew. "It was really just to see you in action. We could put this one-"

And then, the alarms went off. Man, I hated that loud-pitched, whiny noise and the pulsating red light. Huh, usually intruders don't get this far in. Guess this punk really wanted to be grinded down to a tiny little pulp, heh. We offered that service all the time, free of charge, ha ha!

"Ladies and gentlemen, we seem to have a few unwelcome visitors," Brother Blood announced on the loud speaker. "I detect they are in the laboratory, and have compromised some of our rather important projects. Just something to bear in mind if you were considering torturing them instead of instantly vaporizing them."

Heh, heh, with Blood tracking those punks' movements every step of the way and announcing it to everyone, they didn't stand a chance. Not to mention the whole base now knew where they were at all times. They were going to have the whole base to fight now!

"Yes, they're in the lab," Doctor Light reported on the radio. "Time to knock their lights out, ha ha ha."

Doctor Light
    Villain
    Laboratory, Civic Center
    Affected RPers: Samantha Sparks [Big time]

Ah, intruders. The last people that had attempted to intrude ended up as laboratory specimens. For a test that failed and resulted in them becoming a lifeless, bubbly mess.

The fools had attempted to block the door. My goodness, such an archaic means of preventing entry. Within moments, Mammoth had smashed his way through, and we found the two interlopers, stealing laboratory equipment. Such simpletons wouldn't know how to make much use of things they simply wouldn't understand.

At first, I had wondered how they were able to sneak their way into these lower chambers, and we noticed one of them had a phasing power to move from room to room, bypassing the locks. They were attempting it again, trying to enter the research center when suddenly, the walls, ceiling, and floor were surrounded by a glowing, violet-hued psychic force that blocked their escape.

"Can't let you do that, Kotamae and Titania," Brother Blood's voice laughed on the loud speaker. "Attempt that phasing power of yours again, and your minds... will become mine! And yes, I know your names, and everything you've done. It is time to show you what we do to intruders!"

Immediately, we attacked, with Mammoth rushing toward Kotamae, preparing to slam his massive fists into Kotamae while Atlas charged several laser beams and fired them at Kotamae as well. While he was being assaulted, I laughed and fired a blinding, torrent of light at Kotamae while Gizmo launched several razor sharp and fully charged plasma shuriken at Titania.

"Yeah, have fun chewing on those, you snot-licker!" Gizmo laughed. "Hope this hurts!"

As for Titania, suddenly Billy Numerous completely surrounded her from all angles, creating a clone squad of nine copies, which then proceeded to pummel the girl with an relentless barrage of punches and kicks. Cheshire soon joined in to help him, attacking Titania with blazing fast martial arts attacks with her clawed hands.

"Uh oh," Control Freak sarcastically mocked Kotamae and his companion as he entered the room. "Looks like you two little snots are in for a royal beat-down!"

Using his remote, he then summoned the T-1000 from the Terminator 2 movie, made of liquid metal and capable of turning parts of his body into razor-sharp stabbing weapons. Then, he summoned the Decepticon known as Starscream, with a series of arm-mounted launchers, cluster bombs, and the null ray, capable of shutting down all electronic devices.

These two intruders had no chance to survive.
    Last edited by Avenger Angel; 9th March 2013 at 3:53 AM.

Mirage (Eris and Jade)
    City Hall, Civic Center

"I'll bet my minions have found them by now, I'll go check." Mirage actually... didn't know the place very well, so she just followed a trail of destruction. Eventually, she saw a hole in the ceiling. "Whoa... It's worse than I thought. Keep a low profile." Keep a low profile? The alarms were going off, and you want to keep a low profile? Even though that's not possible?

Eventually, the eye and the blade caught up to the two. The eye flew right in Silence's face and stared deep in, slowing her down. The flying knife then started to fly towards Silence's back, hoping to land a fatal blow. Of coarse, the eye's power was not strong enough to make a sure blow. Even then, the blade was still pretty fast, and would be hard to take down. But of coarse, there was Titania to worry about too.

Mirage walked into the hallway to see what was going down. She saw her minions working together to take out Silence Dogood. She almost had a good feeling this would be it. But considering the power of the two minions, she didn't gt her hopes up too high.

Headache (Lesley and Ellie)
    Headquarters
    Affected RPers: Delta(Calc)

Lesley was starting to become interested in Izu. The fact that she had a tapir much like hers was pretty cool. But the fact that Sasori knew who she was also intriguing. "I must ask more of this Izu person," Headache mentioned. Headache looked down and for some reason didn't exactly like the minotaur hooves, so she tried to stop thinking of them. But trying NOT to think about it caused her to fixate on it, which made her legs bigger as she was talking.

"Ellie is a lot like the one called Detour. We can control out body with our mind, but some changes take longer than others. In the last battle when I turned giant, that took about 10 minutes to do. I wonder, what was... err." Headache was just starting to notice her legs. "Let me separate, first."

After separating, Lesley continued her speech. "What were Izu and Detour like? What were their powers? Were they similar to ours? What were your relationship with each other? I really want to know."

Starfire
    Hero
    Renegades HQ, Central Plaza
    Affected RPers: DVB, delta, MugoUrth

"I guess I forgive you then." I knew there was a logical explanation.

After he let her go from the kiss, my sister stood next to Ninjice kinda nonchalantly and took his left hand in her right. She was silent, probably wondering about things they could do together.

"Hey Star, I'm gonna show Blackfire something. I'm afraid you won't be able to train with her for now. We'll see you inna bit, okay?" We hugged and he didn't really give me a chance to refuse. Not that I wanted to or anything.

"I'll kill you later, then. You should go train by yourself." My sister said as waved goodbye at me as they went off holding hands. How nice. Maybe she really meant it. Maybe. I still did not fully trust her, but this whole ordeal definitely softened her a little.

So what to do now? I suppose now would be a good time to find out if there is anything new going on. I headed off to check in with Tecna at the Datacenter. I walked down a different hallway to get there, hoping she was feeling better after that battle. When I got there I found that she was in a trance, mentally plugged in to the huge computer called The Database in front of her. She was reclining in a big easy chair with her legs crossed. Data was literally streaming across her eyes. She was multitasking, playing an online game while reading spellbooks. I guess she had found a game that would run on our terribly slow connection and not cause what humans refer to as lag. There was also a backup being run to a hard drive connected by USB. I poked her on the shoulder.

"Huh?" Asked Tecna, swiveling in her chair and reorienting. "Oh, Star. Hi." She said in her cheerful voice with a smile.

"You are on the line? Would you be able to tell me what is up? And are you feeling any better?" I asked her, trying to use the words that I had learned.

"Yes I'm great now. All I needed was a good rest. And yes, I'm online and what's up is civilians loyal to our cause are reporting that Shade's remains have been washed away by recent rains. The Diamite she had eaten is exposed, ripe for the picking. Some of our members have been out about town collecting the chunks, away from prying eyes of course. The bad guys are also collecting the Diamite and are probably getting more of it than we are. Considering she had eaten at least 2 tons of the stuff, there should be enough for us to be able to share the stuff with them while still having enough for ourselves." She explained to me as she continued to play the game on the computer with her mind, trying to gun down what seemed to be people in a war game. Keyboard and joystick inputs were being sent to the game without her actually touching either.

"That much? Oh my."

"Oh come on, we totally had that until you messed up, you moron!" She yelled at the screen loudly then realized I was still there. "Oh, sorry. Uh, did you need something?"

"Well I was thinking you could maybe start building some things. Back in the day we had the T Car and the T Sub. Robin had his motorcycle." I reminisced to myself, closing my eyes.

"Oh I totally get what you mean. I have Cyborg's schematics right here." The screen changed to display the schematics for the vehicles. "You think it would be a good idea to build vehicles?"

"Yes, you would be able to do that, correct?" I asked her, looking at the old schematics with nostalgia.

"I can get my team together and start work immediately." She said, beaming at the chance to build things.

"Thank you Tecna." I said as I was about to leave, but then had another idea. "Do you think you could make me some armor like my sister? Maybe make it change between being clothes and being armor? I am worried eventually just my clothes will not be enough."

"Sure, I can whip something up. Any preferences besides being able to change into armor?" The screen on The Database had changed to a three dimensional drawing program, and she had started to sketch out a design I already liked.

"Well I do like purple, and Emeralds." I said while looking over at what she was drawing.

"So basically when it's not armor you want it to be similar to what you have on now?" She asked, erasing some parts and starting them over, all without actually moving a finger.

"Yes."

"Oh I can do that. Heck, the art is near done now anyway." I watched as she colored it in purple, copied side by side to another design, brought up a reference picture of my sister's armor, and started to fill it in to be my armor.

"Thank you Tecna. You carry on with that then." I said as she ran off to make preparations and I waved goodbye as I headed to my next destination, passing through the Plaza toward the Residential area. On the way I passed by the Medbay.

I could hear feline shrieks and stuff being thrown in one of the rooms. There was a thud as Cat's head burst through the concrete wall. He snarled at me as he seemed to get forcibly pulled back into the room by the doctors trying to restrain him.

"Nothing to see here, Miss Starfire. Cat is going through some kind of withdrawal from the last battle and we need to contain him in his pain. He should be fine um, eventually." The voice of a male doctor was heard through the hole as Cat continued to rampage around the Medbay, shrieking and snarling in pain. Then the sounds died down. They'd probably caught him and gave him a sedative. I shrugged and continued on.

My next destination was to check on my little Bumgorf, Silkie. Nowadays I did not have much time to take care of him so he was taken care of in the Nursery with the human children. It seemed as good a place as any for him, considering he still refused to grow any bigger than a larva.

Arriving in the Nursery, the caretakers let me in and I went to the ward where newborn babies were taken care of before being returned to their mothers. Of course, Silike was here.

As I approached his crib he shuffled over to the edge and jumped in my arms. I hugged him and cooed at him. He hadn't grown at all and was still the same larva. I carried Silkie toward the Nursery food area, and procured a large basket of fruits and vegetables, and meat for him. Of course he usually liked to eat metal and rock, but considering we were underground, he would have to settle for the hyrdoponically grown fruits and vegetables.

"I will be taking Silkie out with me. I will return him later." I said to the aide in the Nursery as I walked out, heading toward the Training Arena. She scribbled notes down on her pad, probably noting that I had checked him out. Silkie was curled up comfortably around my neck, while I carried the basket of food in my right hand and Moth's card in my left.

Again I had to pass through the Plaza, but the Training Arena was in the same hall as the Hall of Knowlege. I passed by what seemed to be Calc after he had already mutated himself, now Susano, and Headache. They were admiring the holograms of past heroes. I waved to them and Silkie said his usual garbles in greeting as well as we passed by. "I will be going to the VR Training Room. If you two are interested, you are welcome to come with me. Either way I still recommend you two test your skills in the Training Arena against each other." I told them as I continued down the hall and entered the Training Arena.

Some members were sparring with each other in the Arena and they waved at me as I headed to the VR Room and closed the door behind me. Thankfully nobody else was using it.

Blackfire
    Semi-Reformed Villain
    Renegades HQ

Ninjice led me around the base by the arm, meeting some girl who handed him a lantern. It was a bit sudden, but from what I could understand we were going to look for somebody in the tunnels.

As we entered the tunnels he decided to talk a little. I was very bored anyway, and all I could think about was beating my sister at everything lately. Besides being with him and holding his right hand in my left, of course. "Nice? You call being in a dank and dark tunnel nice? That lantern really isn't doing it for me, and is barely lighting the place up. How about you put it away and I really light this place up?" I raised my right hand and focused my hate into a big purple ball of energy that put the light from the lantern to shame. It was about as big as what the Earthlings call a Basketball. I held the blackbolt in my hand as we walked through the tunnel.

(OOC: Refer to these pics for reference on how Star will look later:

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...94861968_n.jpg
    http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...02563590_n.jpg

I don't claim ownership of the art)
    Last edited by bronislav84; 9th March 2013 at 8:33 AM.

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Ninjice
    Hero/Head of Espionage
    Underground Caverns, Under Renegade HQ
    Affected RPers: bronislav84, others who would be involved.

Ninjice observed his girlfriend dismiss the lantern he recieved before making a much larger light source. He smiled and nodded in approval. "That's very impressive. You clearly show a great deal of power and control," he complimented her before they continued through the caverns. Ninjice had these carved out in an attempt to find Nightwing, but no such luck.

Ninjice then looked at Blackfire for a moment. He wanted to know more about her. Granted, it was obvious what her motivations were. Kill her sister and then possibly rule over her planet and maybe take over a few worlds. But why? He doubted that it could be just for kicks. There was something else. Something deeper. Call it intution. He just had to figure out how to ask her this without her hitting him.

Then again, she was a tsundere. Ninjice mentally sighed as he braced his body for any of her tough-love displays of affections.

"Blackie, I want to know more about you. To that end, I want to know what you want to do in life. I know you have your goals of killing Star ad ruling your homeworld, but then what? Why do you want to rule over something? What satisfcation does it give you or rather what is it that you really that?" Ninjice told her as they went deeper into the catacombs.

Meanwhile, back on the HQ, someone was called in to examine Cat. He was Dr. Witch. A medical prodigy, he combined what he learned from medical school along with the practices of being a witch doctor with a tad of sorcery to become Dr. Witch. He specializes in supernatural ailments. He brings his masks to examine Cat.

"Oh my. It appears Cat has been afflicted with a sort of poison of the soul. From the traces of dark magic, it is likely the work of Malchior. We still have a chance to save him," Dr. Witch told the others before he began giving instructions in what to do.

OoC: the spell can be delayed by interrupting Kotamae, although Titania will protect him. With Randomiser, no one knows what's next, although some may know how to deal with that.
    Kotamae can withstand the mass assault, but his human half won't be able to handle it for that long.

Hero
    Laboratory, Civic Centre
    Affected RPers: Avenger Angel, MugoUrth
    Spell Progress: 10/50

The alarm sounded as Silence Dogood and Titania attempted to phase once more, but failed. So much for Silence Dogood line also being known as the 'Twilight Ghost'.
    "Can't let you do that, Kotamae and Titania," a voice laughed on the loud speaker. "Attempt that phasing power of yours again, and your minds... will become mine! And yes, I know your names, and everything you've done. It is time to show you what we do to intruders!"
    Silence Dogood was rather astonished. This was no good, no good at all. Silence Dogood then proceeded to activate a black-and white blaze-like barrier against the far-ranged attacks. While he took the same amount of damage, the pain and pressure was weakened. He then projected a ray which consisted of light and electricity back at Gizmo and Atlus, although taking a side-hit along with Titania by Mammoth being rammed to a wall.

Titania was then assaulted by numerous clones of an odd self-replicator known as Billy Numerous. She knew the plan. She had to protect her master. "Randomiser..." she muttered under her breath. This time, she transformed into an eight-headed serpentine being with four legs and eight tails. The creature was three quarters the height of the ceiling. The Yamata-no-Orochi.

With the ongoing assault of Billy Numerous, Titania's new form used one of its heads to fire a breath of fire onto the numerous clones, while the other heads fired other elements - mud, electricity, boiling water, darkness, light, strong hurricane-tier wind and ice, all at the different villains. Meanwhile, Silence Dogood revealed his eyepatch-covered gold demon eye and activated an attack to temporarily disable the stare-based abilities of the eyeblades, allowing him to move at regular speed again, with the blade slightly cutting his face and and the other being caught by his hands, which caused them to bleed. "Ow," Kotamae muttered as he flung the blade away at the direction of some random villain.

While Titania stalled for him, Silence Dogood began to spread the Twilight Wings from his back, before meditating and chanting, "Oo ga faye you fa ku yu ma ta ga..."

Silence Dogood couldn't take that many hits, which was why Titania was going to protect him until the spell is done. The question is - can Silence Dogood actually finish the spell before Titania goes down?
    Last edited by Samantha Sparks; 9th March 2013 at 3:25 PM.
    Please help my dragons

Gameboy
    Hero
    Renegade Base
    Affected RPers: codi kenhai, bronislav,

Gameboy revved the motorcycle and sped back to base. He transformed back into his silver outfit and Biffalo returned to his natural form of a Kokiri fairy once they were at the entrance. He turned to Ace and said: "I'm gonna have to ask you to stay here. We can't let anyone in without getting scanned first so I will send someone out for you. If you need anything once you are inside come and find me. Everyone knows where my room is because I collect a lot of things people need and if I'm not there I'll be at the datacenter." He waved with a smile and limped inside the base.

He made his way over to the medical bay and had his foot healed. Gameboy headed toward the datacenter smiling at the feeling of being home. Biffalo went back to Gameboy's room. He sent a quick message to Starfire telling her about Ace waiting outside and that he was back and would be at the datacenter if she needed anything. He noticed Tecna working with what looked like Starfire's clothes on a computer. He walked over to her to say hi.

"Hi Tecna." He said shyly "I was wondering if you needed help with anything." He had a small blush on his face because he was nervous with new things, such as talking to girls he liked.
    Last edited by biggggg5; 9th March 2013 at 6:41 PM.
    PASBL stats
    FB stats
    Virtuadopt clicks

Interested in the PASBL (Pokemon Anime Style Battle League)? Read our Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Anyone may ref for me

Ace
    Hero
    Devisadero Street.
    Affected RPers: biggggg5 and Bronislav

We finally made it to the Renegades base where Gameboy turned back to normal, as did his partner. He explained to me that I needed to stay outside until I was scanned. My guess was to make sure I wasn't a spy sent by the villians.

"That's fine. I understand." I said as he told me that if I needed anything to go and find him in the base. He then waved and limped his way inside. "I guess I'll take a short nap while I wait." I said getting more comfortable in the sidecar and promptly fell asleep.

Johnny Rancid
    Villain
    Laboratory, Civic Center

Mirage and I chased those two punks all the way down to the laboratory, and man, I could have laughed. Those two shrimps were being bombarded like there was no tomorrow. And ha ha, both of them were trapped like rats! Trying to run into Blood's psychic barriers was going to warp their pea-brains like a scrambled egg, ha ha!

The Titania girl managed to turn into some butt-ugly hydra freak creature with eight heads and a whole lot of tails. Man, this was going to be fun! I like it when they try to squirm their way out of being beaten to a pulp! I was going to beat these two clowns like a red-headed stepchild.

The hydra incinerated a number of Billy's clones, but she obviously didn't know Billy. The hydra then used every head available to launch a number of different elemental attacks at all the villains in the lab, but Billy had a clone jump in the way of every single one of them, which instantly vaporized the clones, but negated the attacks after they had made their impacts.

The other wimp, Kotamae, tried to attack Gizmo and Atlas with a thunder beam, which damaged Atlas a bit and sent Gizmo flying. The kid hit the back wall, but after getting back up, he swore revenge.

"Oh, you're going to pay for that!" Gizmo taunted. "We'll see how funny you think it is when your brain is stuffed up your butt, you snot-nugget!"

The gothic-dressed punk started chanting some magic spell. Yeah, great idea when you're getting attacked by a whole room full of angry villains. After stabilizing himself from the thunder ray, Atlas fired a single, massive plasma blast from a mounted arm cannon. Meanwhile, Gizmo fired a Sonic Boomerang charged with electricity right at Kotamae.

Mammoth charged toward the fire head of the hydra, and slammed the neck hard with his fists, stunning the neck. Cheshire leapt across the room and then used her claws to violently slash open the throat of the ice head, spilling a nice amount of blood and guts all over the place.

Control Freak's summoned T-1000 then charged toward the hydra and turned both of its arms into massive cleavers. He then dug his arm blades into the shadow head right at the neck, nicely slicing the throat apart, spilling even more blood around. Meanwhile, the summoned Decepticon, Starscream, fired a series of cluster bombs at the light head of the hydra, sending beefy chunks of blood and gore in all directions after they exploded. Seeing that was pretty satisfying. The whole lab was being turned into a great bloodbath, ha ha!

Control Freak then used his remote on a vat of sulfuric acid, which then leapt out of the vat and took on the shape of a humanoid figure.

"Burn that butt-ugly snake from the inside-out, and make her die a screaming death!" Control Freak laughed. "Show her what happens to those stupid enough to anger us!"

The humanoid sulfuric acid figure jumped into the open mouth of the stunned fire head that Mammoth had slammed earlier. Moments later, the sulfuric acid traveled down the throat of the hydra, rapidly burning the living tissue along the way before burning away at the hydra's innards. I figured that hydra girl was as seriously good as dead, and in a whole world of pain right now!

Doctor Light and I charged toward that Kotamae punk, intending on beating the royal stuffing out of him. Doctor Light launched a beam of blinding light into Kotamae's eyes while I readied my metallic power fist and then sent it flying into Kotamae's stomach.

Sure wasn't gonna be much of talker once this fist crashed down his ribcage, ha ha!

Malchior
    Villain
    Portola Drive, Twin Peaks, Lake Merced

Drache, Angel, and I had been on the hunt for the Diamite fragments left behind by Shade once it had been reported that her repulsive remains had been washed away from a recent rainstorm. As I had heard from Brother Blood, an insolent duo of intruders had stolen the plans and blueprints from several of the Brotherhood's projects. To me, those incompetent fools could have done far better than to rely on idiot mutant rats and unreliable contraptions. But of course, those misguided mongrels didn't know what it was like to have the kinds of power I had at my disposal. In a way, their paralyzing ignorance was marginally excusable.

I decided now was the time to find a suitable substitute for their plans while they were occupied in exterminating those two interlopers. I didn't count on them being able to recover their plans. In fact, I was truly hoping they wouldn't.

"So far, we have roughly three hundred pounds of Diamite," Drache observed as he carried several sacs worth of the unearthly metal on his dragon back. "However, there should be much more to find."

"What are we planning on doing with it?" Angel asked Drache, foolishly thinking he actually had a competent answer.

"We haven't decided," Drache told her. "The objective is to secure as much of it as possible at least to prevent the Neo-Titans from getting at it. The last thing we need is a Shade among their ranks."

Indeed, that would be quite the irritant. However, wasting it on rats would be a mindless shame. They had better not waste the time and effort to revive that foolish project, because I would personally slaughter every last mutant rat out of spite.

"I have a better plan," I told the two of them, knowing it was time to show these idiot Titans what I was capable of. "Dragonspell."

"What is-?" Angel asked before being interrupted.

"You can't," Drache warned me. "The repercussions of that are-"

"Shut up, you fool," I spat at him. "You are so slow to learn. The people of this world already know that dragonkin are real. Dragonspell is simply taking advantage of the situation. And for me, it's easy."

I plucked out the most easily found and obvious street thug I could on the ground, wearing dark leather and brandishing a pistol. He was one of thousands in Dark City... one of many potential candidates for my army. I landed on the ground before him, followed by Angel and Drache.

"You..." The thug stated, looking up at my majestic draconic presence. "Yeah, we got the word. We've been lookin' for that Diamite Brother Blood asked for. Malchior's the name, right? Name's Pete."

"Not anymore," I told him, beginning the Dragonspell. "I christen you Saroxis. Taste... ascension."

Drache and Angel watched as the street thug was surrounded by a shrouding, black, smoky presence. And before the two of them, he transformed from human into a wyvern, with his shape and form becoming more draconic, his hands becoming claws, large bat-like wings shooting out of his back, his body becoming covered with rock-hard scales, and his neck growing outward while his head was reformed to that of a dragon. In only a few short seconds, the ascension was complete, and Saroxis was in rapture in admiration of his new and more powerful form.

"This..." He spoke in awe, admiring his new form. "Yes... YES!!"

"I am your master now," I told Saroxis. "Heed my command, and you will savor strength and triumph. Soon, there will be more of us. Many... many more of us."

Until the sun and skies are blotted out with the swarms of dragons, and all life will bow and obey...

Hero
    Laboratory, Civic Centre
    Affected RPers: Avenger Angel, MugoUrth
    Spell Progress: 18/50

Titania's new form started to hiss in pain.
    Titania knew they wouldn't make it, but she still fought on. From her Yamata-no-Orochi form, she turned back after muttering another "Randomiser...".
    Nothing else seemed to happen. Nothing at all.
    "Oo la so da-" Silence Dogood paused his spell as three of the vials he had previously stolen appeared in her hands, along with four grenades. After throwing one grenade at a charging Mammoth.
    Titania proceeded to cause one of the vials to slightly boil, before her eyes glowed a bloody red. She had now temporarily acquired the physiology of a Kryptonite, and her red eyes were ready to fire strong laserbeams at an oncoming metallic fist that attempted to strike Silence Dogood. While doing so, she managed to uproot a few desks to throw at the foes, followed by grabbing a couple test tubes of solid lithium and water before throwing the desk they belonged to. Silence Dogood indeed did take damage, being pushed aside by the boomerang, which also interrupted her spell before allowing him to continue.

"... da ga bra tai..."

How they survived this long is minorly believable. How they were going to win - were they even intending to?
    Please help my dragons

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast