Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Teen Titans: Future Imperfect (RP Thread) [T]

Mirage (Eris and Jade)
    City Hall, Civic Center
    Affected RPers: Avenger Angel (Johnny Rotten)/Samantha Sparks

Mirage noticed the eye had no effect on Silence Dogood, and decided to turn it into another blade. The blade that was flung at one of the villains quickly flew around, dodging whatever it was flying into. Eventually the two blade wings flew over to Mirage and started to spin in the air before landing in her claws.

"Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm," she started, snigering at the pain Silence was in. "You should have been a little pest. I don't want to kill you, but..." Eventually she looked at the other villians. One in particular, Gizmo. She overheard "Oh, you're going to pay for that! We'll see how funny you think it is when your brain is stuffed up your butt, you snot-nugget!"

Mirage glanced over at Johnny in slight disgust. "Uhhh... he doesn't always talk like that, does he?" she asked. Eventually she shook her head. "Nevermind, if you want your life, you two better return every thing you stole and leave. Don't even think of showing your face again." Really, Mirage didn't want to kill her. She felt a good sense of power knowing she was threatening, but she felt that murder might take things too far.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

OoC: Well, bron had a minor chat with me and I also felt that his idea was less godmoddy than my others. I could take one villain with me so that he/she and Kotamae could hang out, but I think I took too much. So I guess I'll give back a little stuff, and one thing of my own.

Kotamae Furukawa/Silence Dogood and Titania
    Hero
    Laboratory, Civic Centre ----> Kotamae's Pocket Dimension, Stiltonian Realm
    Affected RPers: Avenger Angel, MugoUrth

Silence then glanced at the battlefield. Titania was beginning to sway side to side. Silence Dogood's first part of the spell was almost done. He could still pull off a different spell with great speed, using the same words. Silence Dogood then chanted for a while more, before he and Titania began to burn into black-and-white flames. Before that, Silence Dogood spoke, "some of you are good people guided by the wrong path. Remember, there is always light in-"

With that, Silence Dogood and his familiar had disappeared into flames. However, they left (unintentionally) left something behind while fleeing - a blueprint which was apparently used to build 'Wrexzilla Prototype' or something, four vial of Sylph, Undine, Salamander and Gnome DNA, and something that presumably never belonged to the villains in the first place - a gold hued, heart-shaped geometrical object, whatever that could do, or be.

And a few grenades that were going to detonate real soon. That was probably intentional. Probably.

----

"Titania! Titania! Wake up!"
    Kotamae now stood before Titania. Titania was covered with nothing but a blanket.
    "Ma- master, what did you-"
    "You were like that all the time."
    "I'm just kidding," Titania smiled and blushed, before grabbing her Russian-themed clothes.

"But really, I was examining you. Just in case. You are in no condition to fight, and neither am I."
    Titania's face turned red. But let's skip all the lewd parts and get to the point...

"This is my Pocket Dimension," Kotamae spoke as he opened a door that lead to an endless space, filled with many things, mainly weapons. The room they were in had his three main outfits, too.

A couple of soldiers, in their briefs, hovered towards the door. "Mercy! Mercy!"
    Kotamae almost forgot. "Alright guys, you're free to go..."

"Really?" the soldiers spoke in unison, while Kotamae nodded his head, following that, the soldiers climbed a ladder that was supposedly the exit, before screaming and climbing back down after a couple minutes.

"Are you sure this place is safe, Kotamae," Titania questioned.
    "To us, yes. To non-Stiltons, no. Have a little look..."

Kotamae and Titania climbed up the ladder, leading to an endless 'neighbourhood' of cubes with several emblems on them, Kotamae's marked with a white fox with a rainbow flame behind it.

"Welcome to the Stiltonian Realm, a pocket dimension created by my ancestor, Benjamin Franklin Stilton, before he was banished from the family. Back in those days, family tradition was strict and such. This guy secretly learnt Twilight Magic, which was non allowed as it was considered 'elemental' and 'impure'. Today, the Stiltons focus on variety, which was proven to be quite effective, although we are still most skilled in the art of non-elemental attacks."

"So," Titania was shocked, "a pocket dimension, within a pocket dimension?"

"Not really," Kotamae smiled, "every one of these cubes is a pocket dimension for my whole bloodline, in which they can access their equipment through summoning." Kotamae then pointed to a small group of giant, worm-like beasts than that multiple eyes on the sides of their bodies. They looked like something that came out of an installment of the Cthulu Mythos. "Those are Stiltonian Serpents, guardians of the Stiltonian realm. No one knows who made them, or how. These creatures feed on non-Stilton intruders."

One of the worms flew past them, looking at them without doing anything else.

"See? Harmless to us. Now why not you look around while I get back into my dimension and activate my intended spell..."

Titania nodded.

OoC: The golden heart-shaped thing, the Heart of Gold, is a piece of technology that solely runs on mana. It can only be powered by mana and mana alone. When connected to a magic-based machine, it gives it sentience and independence. It can be reverse-engineered, but the materials such as gold and diamond are difficult to obtain(supposedly).
    Tl;dr The gold heart acquired by the villains runs on mana, can only be used by magic-tech and gives these machines sentience.

Also, my next four posts will be Yoko antics, since Kotamae will take quite a while to communicate with the Neo-Titans.
    Please help my dragons

Susano
    Hero, Starfire's personal Guard...most of the time
    Renegade Base, Hologram hall
    Affected Rpers: MugoUrth (Headache)

"Ellie is a lot like the one called Detour. We can control out body with our mind, but some changes take longer than others. In the last battle when I turned giant, that took about 10 minutes to do. I wonder, what was... err." Headache was just starting to notice her legs. "Let me separate, first."

After separating, Lesley continued her speech. "What were Izu and Detour like? What were their powers? Were they similar to ours? What were your relationship with each other? I really want to know."

Susano bit his tongue, trying to think of what to say. "Well...she's nice for one...she had a lot of intelligence, and she was a tough one, punched me in the gut once. She loved animals, nothing was better than them to her..." he began to mention, but got a little quiet. "Well, she loved music to, her favorite was a Japanese singer by the name of Musica. He was a bit of an annoying one to me, though I think I was just jelous..." he muttered, and shook his head.

"Sorry, a bit of remembrance from the North Tower. Detour's powers were that she could...'influence' her opponents by giving them mental stimuli. For example, she could make herself appear bigger to a bear, thus making it more docial through it's mind. It's a bit complicated. Her tapir had to attach to her through the same way yours does; via the hair, though her's could combine with other people. We were attacked by a clone of her once, and in order to prove her innocance, she had her tapir combine with me." Susano continues to explain, but shivers a little. "I'm going to be honest, I'm not a big fan of it. As a Baku, her tapir couldn't allow her to harm others because of her tapir's...unique genes. I believe it was a Y A N G sequence, though Izu told me only once."

Susano took a deep breath, before thinking about how to describe what his relationship with Izu was. "...um...we dated once, and it didn't...work out for the best...so we're just friends..." he said carefully, trying to not give up too much. He was a douche to Izu in the past, and while they made up back in the North Tower's third run, he still felt incredible bad for what he did to her, and he doubted Lesley would be charmed to hear about it.

Thankfully, Starfire came by, and waved, with the larva in her arms. Susano waved back, nodding to the little larva. "I will be going to the VR Training Room. If you two are interested, you are welcome to come with me. Either way I still recommend you two test your skills in the Training Arena against each other." Starfire suggested. Susano shivered a little, and looked at Lesley.

"Up for a little training, Lesley?" He asked politely. Fighting a Baku reminded him of that fight with the clone, and the result to Izu from that.
    Last edited by Delta Hunter; 10th March 2013 at 4:25 PM.
    Current Fan fiction projects:

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

A MLP fan fiction in the works

A God Eater Burst fan fiction still in planning

OoC: When the cub is away, the fox- wait a second the Yoko was always playing.

The Yoko
    Villain
    Outside Civic Centre
    Affected RPers: Avenger Angel, (possibly) MugoUrth

"Hmmm... I should've said that 'Bin apatoot' thing. I should really learn German. Or was it french? I have been away for a long time."

"Ah yes, lovely. I'm back here. I can almost smell something familiar..." the Yoko spoke as his minions nodded in unison.
    The Yoko was familiar with this scent. It was the scent of that unholy union of human and fox, the worst possible thing the Yoko could think of. The Yoko proceeded to dash forward, before the scent disappeared.
    "Huh? Odd. Maybe he teleported or something. That is the only way his scent can disappear that suddenly when we were just getting closer..."
    The Yoko just waltzed into the main entrance, expecting to be greeted. "Hmmm... I wonder where everyone is."

Knowing that the villains weren't the type to tolerate a person or fox who just waltzed in without saying a word, the Yoko stepped back, just outside the entrance. Reeks of humans, he thought as he spoke, "Hello?"
    Please help my dragons

Starfire
    Hero
    Renegades HQ, VR Training Room
    Affected RPers: N/A

I closed the door behind me and the VR Room hummed, turning on. As I was about to start, I got a message from Gameboy that he was back with the new recuit. "Why are you telling me this? You should bring him to the Datacenter for Tecna to scan him." I sent the reply. I put Silkie in a secure pet carrier-like container nearby so he could watch while being completely safe.

"Computer, run training program 'Blackfire fight', Danger Level 6." I spoke the voice command as the blackness of the room changed to blue force fields then the holograms turned on and created a meadow field with lots of rocks and logs for us to fight amongst.

"Danger levels above 5 present real danger and the damage you sustain will be real. Do you still wish to proceed?" Asked a disembodied female computer voice.

"Yes, I do. Run program." I said to the computer as a hologram of my sister appeared in front of me.

She waved her hand at me, signaling that I could make the first move. "Come at me."

I was all to ready to oblige, and focused my anger on flying. With my flight activating off anger and my Starbolts activating off hate right now, it was easy to get into right moods. I flew at her, shooting a volley of Starbolts.

She responded by shooting her own Blackbolts to cancel out the attack and the fight was on as we took to the air.

Tecna
    Hero
    Renegades HQ, Datacenter
    Affected RPers: bigg

Tecna was multitasking, making the outfit for Starfire while also playing a multiplayer strategy game. A sensor alerted her to a visitor to the Datacenter. As they walked in, she yelled loudly at the screen. "You imbecile, that cost us the match!" The microphone conveyed her words to the 3 other people in the match. She then logged off and shut the game down in frustration.

"Hi Tecna. I was wondering if you needed help with anything." It was Gameboy. Of course. She swiveled the lounge chair around to face him.

"Well I was playing a game online, but that idiot Benny cost us the entire match by activating a power that damaged friend and foe alike. We were low on resources and he killed almost our entire army. This was make or break and we could have beaten our opponents, but he just had to do that." She said, getting up and adjusting her hair nervously. She was avoiding eye contact. On the screen she was finishing up the designs for the armor.

"As for helping me, how are you with your hands and following directions? I still need to get work done on the vehicles Star asked me to make, but the design for this armor that can turn into clothes is pretty much done. Some of the work is automated by our assembly line, and we could use more quality control and test drivers. Take your pick." She explained, finishing the 3D computerized blueprint and putting a big 'Finished' icon on it. "What do you think of it?" She motioned to the image on the gigantic 80 inch 3D screen.

She then looked around and behind him. "Um, weren't you going to bring the new recruit here to be scanned?"

Blackfire
    Semi-Reformed Villain
    Renegades HQ, Tunnels
    Affected RPers: DVB

He called me Blackie. "Are we on a pet name basis now?! Not that I don't like it, but you didn't ask permission is all." I thought for a moment about the question.

“Well, I was the first princess born in over a hundred years, so normally I would have been courted and showered with honors,” I began to expain. “However, on the day of my birth, the Citadel Empire attacked and destroyed the western Tamaranean city of Kysarr and killed three thousand citizens… in MY name, dooming me to forever be linked to that day,” I said, crossing my arms.

“It wasn't just that though. My subjects hated me because I was different from my family. While the rest of my family and the Tamarans in general are pretty cheery and content, I was described as having a ‘rather grim disposition,’ and being rather ‘dark,’ so the servants didn’t like me and I didn’t get along with others. Because of all of this, I was denied my birthright to be the next Princess of Tamaran… to maintain the respect and prestige of the royal family. Instead, my privileges, honors, and my royal style and dignity were transferred to my… little sister, Starfire,” I explained to him as went continued, hissing as I said my sister’s name.

"It's revenge," I summed up for him. "Because of her, I have nothing but my hate for her and that is my power," I finished as we continued walking in the purple lighting.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 14th March 2013 at 2:51 AM.

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

OOC: Okay, disregarding Donut's posts for Madame Mist, as he's taking a little too long to reply to Slade and I need Slade to do other things.

Johnny Rancid
    Villain
    Laboratory, Civic Center
    Affected RPers: MugoUrth, Samantha Sparks

Those punks were just a lick away from being burnt into a crisp when that Kotamae freak used some kind of spell before the two of them were smothered with black and white fire, saying stupid about being guided by a wrong path" or whatever. Psh, who needed losers like them to try and give us advice?

They left some stuff behind, and I was the first on the scene to pick it up. Blueprints, vials of stuff, and some gold heart thing. Probably a stupid piece of jewelry. I picked up the vials and blueprints, but then noticed they dropped a couple of grenades. And they were primed to blow.

"Back off!" I shouted, telling the others to back away from the area before they got their faces blown off.

The grenades wiped out a good portion of the lab, busting apart a few desks, lab tables, and whatever that gold heart thing was. Still, there was no sign of those two losers.

"Cowards," Doctor Light spat. "Serves them right for being stupid enough to come here."

Well, as for Mirage, she seemed good enough. Sure, she didn't bag those two losers, but those two-bit punks were nothing more than a sneaky pain in the crotch.

"I do say, excellent performance, Mirage," Brother Blood spoke on the loudspeaker. "You've proven yourself well, even if you were not able to catch the enemy due to their rather reprehensible tactics. But there will come a time and place for their annihilation. But as for you, Mirage, I personally welcome you to the Brotherhood."

Heh, she was going to like it here. There was nothing like stepping on the heads of the little squirts to be on top, heh heh.

"Now then, I believe we have other matters to attend to," Blood told us. "Those Neo-Titans and their sympathizers are out collecting the Diamite. We need everyone to either collect it before they do, or 'relieve' them of the possessions. Personally, I'm sure most of you would enjoy the later option, but time is of the essence."

Which meant if we wanted to wreck the days, we needed to get moving. And frankly, I wanted to be wasting punks and losers, stealing their Diamite, and rubbing it in their faces rather than being stuck here cleaning up this mess.

"Let's go, Mirage," I told her, figuring she would enjoy this next task. "Time to lay waste to some of those freaks and losers getting their greasy, nasty hands on our Diamite."

I didn't know about her, but I was ready to roll out anytime.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slade
    Villain
    Civic Center
    Affected RPers: Samantha Sparks

My compatriots had dealt with the two intruders, and although they had not fully annihilated them as I would have preferred, they were no longer and threat and now knew better than to come here again.

The Diamite left behind by Shade was falling under the scrutiny of the Neo-Titans, and while we had no current use for the material that backfired upon Shade, allowing them to secure it was unacceptable.

"Slade," Brother Blood told me, coming upon a realization. "There is someone at the main entrance. It appears to be Yoko, the criminal agent we had attempted to rendezvous with earlier."

"Excellent," I told him. "For now, keep the Brotherhood focused on the retrieving the Diamite. We may be able to destroy a number of the Neo-Titans using the Diamite as a distraction."

I had soon arrived at the entrance, where Yoko had been waiting. The powerful kitsune would prove to be a valuable ally, especially having proven himself in combat before. I felt there was no need to run an initiation examination in this case. We had already seen he was fully capable of fighting the opposition's forces completely by himself.

"Hello?" He asked, searching for a response.

"I've been expecting you, Yoko," I told him, appearing from behind the shadows. "You couldn't have arrived at a more opportune time."

I knew what Yoko wanted. Looking upon him made it clear he was to be deployed as a warrior, a vicious force of nature that struck relentlessly. Those hungers and longing for combat would be easily satisfied.

"As the number of supporters for the Neo-Titans seems to grow, we need capable warriors like yourself to eliminate them," I told Yoko. "After assessing your combat strengths, abilities, and powers, my compatriots and myself see you're obviously quite skilled and can prove yourself to be a reliable asset to have in the Brotherhood."

"The offer to join the Brotherhood is yours, if you wish to take it," I told him, extending my hand. "Join us, and secure your share in the new empire that is to come."

And no one would be left to stand in our way of that objective.

Drache
    Villain
    Portola Drive, Twin Peaks, Lake Merced

Malchior's guile choice to employ the use of Dragonspell was unexpected at first, but judging by his demeanor, it should have come as no surprise he was willing to break an age-old code to keep the dragonkin secret with intentions to assemble his own army of dragonkin for whatever dark purpose that seemed to extend well beyond the Brotherhood's intentions.

It began with a young thug named Pete, transformed into the black wyvern known as Saroxis. Seeing the thug become a smaller dragon was of no surprise to me, but to Angel, the transformation was alarming and was something she neither expected nor thought was possible. And Saroxis himself seemed completely obedient to Malchior, following the larger dragon like he was his own personal bodyguard.

Malchior seemed more intent on finding potential candidates for Dragonspell transformations as opposed to locating the Diamite. Angel herself looked at me with a touch of concern, and even I didn't know how to respond to Malchior's sudden change in behavior.

We found one of the gang lieutenants, Sandra of the "Nightlash" gang, accompanied by four other gang members that were equipped with machine pistols and semi-automatic hand guns. This lieutenant had already found at least thirty pounds of Diamite, respectful of the fact the Brotherhood wanted her to retrieve it, not use it for herself. It seemed as though while the gangs of this town knew the Diamite possessed great power, it was capable of backfiring as Shade had demonstrated. It seemed Shade's macabre death was the cause of them to be extremely cautious with how they retrieved and used the Diamite.

Sandra herself was a young girl in her late twenties, with short brunette hair, a tough attitude, and wore a black tank top accompanied by leather pants and black combat boots. She had been keeping a Galil rifle in her hands. When Malchior had arrived, she was more than happy to greet the dark dragon, having no idea what was in store for her...

"We got the goods," Sandra told him, tossing him the bag full of Diamite. "About thirty pounds worth. Haven't run into any of those Titan punks or whatever, except for one chump who had been walking around with about three pounds worth of the stuff, but we hung out with him for three minutes, we came close to running out of places to put more holes in him."

"Ha ha, he was quite the little squealer," One of her subordinates laughed. "The way he looked after I shot him in the head made it looked like he crapped his pants!"

"Anyway, no sign of the Titans yet," She continued. "Either they don't know about Shade's carcass washing away or they're damn slow to the party."

Malchior hadn't even given the girl two seconds of insight as to what he was doing when he suddenly started casting Dragonspell on her again. She was suddenly alarmed, thinking she was being betrayed by Malchior when she too, had undergone the transformation from a normal, human girl to become a vicious and powerful wyvern similar to Saroxis, who had been watching the transformation with anticipation. She was speechless at first, but then when the transformation was complete, she stood there, amazed and in rapture at her new draconic power.

"This...!" She exclaimed, excited. "How... how did you do that!? This is... awesome!"

"You will be called Daraxi from this day forth," He told her, urging her to join his side. "I am your master now. Heed my command, and you will savor strength and triumph. Soon, there will be more of us."

And that marked Malchior's second wyvern bodyguard, who seemed all too eager to accompany him and whatever dark plot he had planned.

Mirage (Eris and Jade)
    City Hall, Civic Center
    Affected RPers: Avenger Angel (Johnny Rotten)/Samantha Sparks

Mirage looked on as she saw the two disappear. They left behind some of the blue-prints, though, but they exploded more of the building. Still, the other members seemed to have accepted Mirage as a member. So that was good.

"My pleasure," she said before taking a slight bow in the others presence. "Before I do anything else, I have to ask. Does anyone remember Detour? A creature like ourself except their powers differ slightly. Well, I am doing research on these mystical beings, and I was hoping to use your computers to find out more. After all, I hear the computers here have information you cannot find anywhere else.

Mirage took another bow. "I wish to searve the group in exchange for the use of your data-base. I promise I will even continue to serve even when I am done with my research. After all, doing crime is just more fun than doing good."

Headache (Lesley and Ellie)
    HQ/Training Center
    Affected RPers: Bronslav (Starfire), Delta (Susano).

"Ooh, Training center?" Lesley asked. "I could use some training. Sure, I'll spar with you. Come on, Ellie." Lesley put Ellie on her back again and they transformed. They eventually followed Starfire to the training room.

Eventually, they got there and were slightly dumbfounded by what they saw. "I'll bet you can do more here than spar," Headache asked to whoever knew the answer. "I wonder what this place has got." Headache didn't know what else to say.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

Ninjice
    Hero/Head of Espionage
    Underground Caverns, Under Renegade HQ -> Secret Underground Smith
    Affected RPers: bronislav84

Ninjice looked at Blackfire and was surprised at her hesitation. He waited for her to say something. When she finally said something, he sighed before he got ready to speak to her. He braced himself for any potential pain.

"So you wanted to hurt Starfire because she was given everything that belonged to you, including ruling your world. However, you were officially banished from there and forced to live on the swamp moon with the one who you tried to wed Star off to. You then ended up married with the thing and had kids with it. To be honest, I have no clue how you arrived back here, seeing as the thing would need someone to raise his brood," Ninjice began explaining.

"The point it that you are still banished. We both know that Galfore would not surrender the crown. If you somehow took it from him, the people wouldn't accept you. Even if you do kill Starfire, you have nowhere else to turn to except the Citadel and from what I heard, the Green Lantern Corps are probably going to end them for good. All you have now is the hate for your sister, but if you kill hill her, what would you have?" Ninjice continued before going to his final question.

"What is it that you want truly, Blackfire?"

Ninjice then felt something in the air. It was traces of magic. Ninjice was surprised. "I sense traces of magic. Come on," Ninjice said as he continued until he saw an end of a tunnel. Ninjice created a rather complex ice item; it was the drill Simon and the other diggers used. He grabbed it with one hand and began spinning with other as he continued digging the tunnel, using his senses to track the magic until he hit something. Using the drill, he opened the tunnel up to see a large door with runes on it. It was like a massive bank vault door. He saw there was a large room for a key.

He channeled ice to create the key and turned it before opening the door.

He saw it was a massive shop belonging to that of a blacksmith. The blacksmith himself resembles a large muscular dwarf. He has white hair and tanned skin. He had on traditional blacksmith clothing along with some smelting goggles. He reminded Ninjice of the Goron Darunia from Oracle of Time. He had a large hammer that had plenty of runes on it. Beyond that there was a forge with strange-colored fire in it, a partner furnace, piles of scrap metal, some books, a set to etch runes on things and examples of enchanted arcane weapony.

"Halt, who goes there?" said the wizened blacksmith.

"My name is Ninjice and this is my girlfriend Blackfire," Ninjice said.

"Why have you entered here? I hid myself from the city of madness above," the blacksmith statess.

Ninjice then explains that they are trying to reclaimn their city from the villains as well talking about a few. When dragons were mentioned, the man looked intrigued.

"Dragons you say? Say no more, child. To help slay dragons is an honor among my kind. I will join your team. Give a bit of time to pack everything," he said as he led them out of the vault before he inserted his hammer into a slot in the center of the room and turned it as large runes crawled all over the room. Everything seem to fold into a large cube which he carried on his shoulder and followed them through the tunnel back to HQ. Around partially through the tunnel, Ninjice realized two things:

A- Blackfire had not responded to him

B- They didn't ask the smith's name

"By the way, what is your name" Ninjice asked, breaking the silence.

"My name is Grendel," Grendel stated to them.
    Last edited by DVB; 18th March 2013 at 5:42 AM.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

The Yoko
    Villain
    Civic Centre
    Affected RPers: Avenger Angel, MugoUrth

"Ah Slade, glad to see you again..." the Yoko let out his paw and shook Slade's hand as it reached out to him. "I willingly accept."
    The Yoko then smiled. "By the way, I managed to detect a faint whiff of a little fox cub here, and a creature from Shinto mythology that looks like this."
    The Yoko's crow-like minion gave him some ancient drawing of an eight-headed serpentine beast.
    "I know there was an infiltration, and you can always count on me to detect them."

Titania
    Hero
    Stiltonian Realm

Despite there being little to no gravity in the realm, Titania managed to keep her feet on whatever ground there was while she walked around the place. She looked into the blue-purple-orange sky, to see a few metallic turtles with head and flippers detached from shell.
    She then came across a whole flock of cages, with the worm-like guardians of the realm circling it.
    She hovered towards the flock of cages and noted the poor prisoners. What happened? Who could've done that?
    She released one of them by placing her palm on a lock, unlocking the cage door, setting the prisoner free before it was consumed whole by the serpentine, or rather, worm-like guardians.

"I wonder if Kotamae is even aware of this."
    Please help my dragons

Chris Johnson
    Hero/Captian and Chief Researcher of the Renegades
    Renegade Base, Datacenter
    Affected RPers: Bronislav and possibly bigggg5

"Man I gotta stop sitting around for long periods of time." I said to myself as I stretched out my arms. "I'm gonna go walk around a bit." I told Tecna as I headed out of the datacenter and began to walk around the base. After getting the blood rushing back to my legs and feet, I headed over towards the kitchen area and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge.

As I headed back to the Datacenter, I noticed Tecna raging about losing a multiplayer game she had been playin and talking to the young man we in the base knew as Gameboy. The two were discussing a new outfit/armor Starfire had asked to be made for her and some plans for the old vehicles the Teen Titans had before all hell broke out here. As the two chatted, I took the liberty of calling up the blueprints on the screen, quickly made copies of the files so and sent them over to my personal, 30 inch desktop so as to not disturb Tecna's progress on Starfire's armor. I then looked through a current map of Dark City to try and figure out the best places still around her where we could find the appropriate supplies to build the vehicles.
    Last edited by Codi Kenhai; 14th March 2013 at 6:37 AM.

Susano
    Hero, Personal Guard to Stafire most of the time
    Renegade Base, Training Room
    Affected RPers: MugoUrth (Headache), bronislav84 (Starfire)

"Ooh, Training center?" Lesley asked. "I could use some training. Sure, I'll spar with you. Come on, Ellie." Lesley put Ellie on her back again and they transformed. They eventually followed Starfire to the training room. Susano sighed, and followed them slightly reluctently. As much as he didn't want to fight another Baku, as his last experience was...less than enjoyable...he still needed to test his powers again. At the moment, he knew he couldn't use his eyes place the fire anymore, as it felt like his entire body was a furnace for the black blaze. A row of it again appeared on the back of his neck and along his shoulders, but he put it out quickly. It would be a good test, as long as he didn't hurt Headache too badly.

Eventually, they got there and were slightly dumbfounded by what they saw. "I'll bet you can do more here than spar," Headache asked to whoever knew the answer. "I wonder what this place has got." Headache didn't know what else to say.

"It's so big because we need to accomidate for if mulitple sparing matches need to happen at once, like right now" Susano explained, moving towards the back end, giving Starfire the space she and the hologram needed to fight. "Let's try and keep our little match back here, I don't think getting involved in one of Starfire's fights would be a good idea" he joked giving a light laugh to Headache. He stood a fair distance from Headache, and acted nonchalantly.

"We don't have to spar now you know. We could hold off if you're still tired from fighting on the surface" Susano noted, trying once again to get out of the sparring match. Underneath his skin, he could feel the fire raging about, wanting a release in a match. "Hmm...how do counter her abilities, if we do have to fight, which I don't think would be a good idea" Susano thought.

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

Kayaba
    Hero
    Outer City, Sewer System, Chinese restaurant
    Affected RPers: Kayaba (Metrunui)

Kayaba is is sprinting in the underground sewer system. "Okay let me get this straight, I am running around in the only safe zone this city has to offer. Even though that I am the only one here that can actually use these streets, I still have to say that they look like crap!" Kayaba turned looked up to see a light coming out of a medium sized pipe that he could squeeze in through. He climbed in and managed to lift the cap of the entrance to the sewers. It turns out that pipe led to the freezer room in a Chinese restaurant. Kayaba looked around and said "Aw, heck with it!" Within five seconds the glass portion locked door to the freezer shattered open as Kayaba charged into it with an ice battle-axe at full speed. Kayaba then calmly walked outside of the restaurant and investigates the over world. "I heard of a group of renegades have tried to bring back the city, but from the looks of it evil is winning this battle."

Kayaba saw some desolate ruins of what used to be a street and pictured himself in an epic battle against a dark figure. He then thought to himself "Hey this city could be a great start on my path to becoming an even stronger fighter." He then points at the sky and begins to twitch asking himself, "Is the sky always blood red here or is there something super natural going on here?" Kayaba is completely oblivious to supernatural abilities as he has never seen anything like his own.
    Last edited by Metrunui; 20th March 2013 at 1:44 AM.
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/23j6dlz.jpg[/IMG]

Lightbulb

(delta and Mug, Star is actually in a different room entirely from you guys)

Starfire
    Hero
    Affected RPers: delta, Mug

The hologram of my sister and I flew in the air and started to try to land blows at each other quickly, each blow being knocked away but some connecting. The pain was definitely real but I continued fighting.

I then grabbed her in my hands and shot her in the face with my eye beams, but she used her own to deflect the attack. We continued to try to land kicks and punches on each other in the air as we clashed and sent shockwaves outward from the speed at which we were moving. The background hologram shook and flickered from this, and no doubt the people outside could hear the blows landing.

I was getting tired and the hologram knew this, punching me in the gut and knocking me down to the floor momentarily stunned. She smiled down at me and landed on the floor, picking up a rock slab and slammed it down on me. I willed myself up and pushed the slab back up. Then I grabbed a 2x4 to throw at her like a missile. It bounced off her armor, but knocked her back, giving me a chance to punch her in the forehead.

She recovered and we again started to fight in the air, sending out more shockwaves as we connected blows with each other.

Blackfire
    Semi-Reformed Villain
    Renegades HQ, Tunnels

His words rang true with me as much as I hated to admit it. I hadn't heard that the Citadel were in danger of being defeated, but the fact that they were would mean I truly would have nowhere to go if I killed my sister. Not to mention the people she was with would probably kill me for it. Either way, as she was now she presented no challenge to me so if I did make the attempt it would have to be later.

As I was thinking about this we reached our destination in the tunnels and met a man who seemed to have the power to forge weapons with magical abilities. At least judging by the runes etched on the weapons hanging on the walls. I didn't get a chance to reply to what Ninjice had said before the two started talking and then finally the blacksmith introduced himself as Grendel when we left the place. Now would be a good time to say something.

"What do I want? I want my birthright back, my people to love me, and I want to annul the marriage I'm in. The babysitter I hired will probably want huge compensation if I ever come back, too." I finally spoke to him.

"But what would I have left if I kill her? My people will hate me even more. I would have gotten my revenge, though." I wanted to cry, but had to restrain myself in front of Grendel. "But at what cost?!" Yelling out the realization in anger, it was true.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 21st March 2013 at 9:44 PM.

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

HQ/Training Center

"We don't have to spar now you know. We could hold off if you're still tired from fighting on the surface," Susano suggested. ...He did have a point. Headache just fell from a good distance drop due to carelessness. That, and since her powers don't work right away, she would easily be outclassed by a hero who's powers work instantly.

"I suppose you're right," Headache stated. "Maybe we can do something else. I'm not sure what, though. I've been thinking of this strange rat-like transformation I was hoping to try out. I'm not sure what good it could do, though. Maybe intimidation? And I'm sure you have something to train with, right? Maybe we should just practice our powers and spar later."

Headache started to enter a state of deep thought. She was trying to morph into a "Rat form" that she mentioned before. She could not actually turn into a rat, but she could grow fur, a tail, and other things too. But she needed to think hard before she could turn into an odd creature like that.

Ninjice
    Hero/Head of Espionage
    Underground Caverns, Under Renegade HQ -> Renegade Headquarters
    Affected RPers: bronislav84, anyone else in the base

Ninjice looked at Blackfire as he absorbed her words. So, she wanted what was hers. However, why would she want to rule over people who do not like her? Even if Starfire wasn’t born, the throne would have been passed over from her. Ninjice was then shocked by her second outburst and the gears in his head began turning as he realized what truly lie at her core and what needed to be said.

Ninjice took a breath as he needed to be alone with her. He also knew she could hurt him for this so he was mentally preparing for a pounding. Grendel was paying little attention, his thoughts thinking about what weapons would be best used to slay the dragon as well as other thoughts on smithing.

Eventually, they exited the tunnels and ended up back in the room. The others didn’t question Grendal’s presence. Ninjice eventually used the feature on his watch to contact Star and the other heads. “I got us a new ally. His name is Grendal and he is a master smith, utilizing runes and enchantments on whatever he works on,” he said before Grendal spoke.

“Through the use of my special furnace coinciding with my arcane knowledge and my magical hammer, I can transmute different minerals so I can turn scrap into reusable and powerful alloys. I have heard that there is a dragon. I will begin making the preparations to fight him and the other foes we face,” the old-timer said before Ninjice showed him an empty room that became his new shop as he opened the cube and began working.

Ninjice took Blackfire to an empty room to talk.

“Blackfire… I think I figured it out. You’re lonely. Underneath all that hate, anger and aggression, you’re a scared, sad and lonely girl. You didn’t have any friends growing up. You were angry because you had everything taken away. To hide your sadness, you turned to anger at your people. You don’t want your people to love you. You want someone to love you for who you are, you want friends who accept you and who you are not afraid to reveal yourself around.

You did have someone who was like that.

Your sister… until you lashed out and hurt her… you became the monster that hurt you…

Blackfire… I want to be with you… I want you to be happy and I want you to reconcile with your sister… because besides me… she is all you have left. You’re family. She was the only one in your childhood not to reject you… it was only when you tried to frame her that your relationship was seriously jeopardized,” Ninjice elaborated to her.

Ninjice then hugged her before hugging her.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

Johnny Rancid
    Villain
    City Hall, Civic Center
    Affected RPers: MugoUrth

That chick Mirage was asking about some guy or thing named Detour. Never heard of it. She asked to check out the computer system, which wouldn't have been a matter, as long as she could tolerate Gizmo's cussin', ha ha!

"Gizmo's up trying to recover whatever was lost from that techno-witch frying the system, so you may have a tough time trying to find anything in there," I told her, knowing Gizmo just wouldn't shut up about how much he hated that girl. "Suit yourself, but I'm off to cash in on retrieving that Diamite before those little punks get to it first."

"I wish to serve the group in exchange for the use of your data-base," Mirage told me. "I promise I will even continue to serve even when I am done with my research. After all, doing crime is just more fun than doing good."

"Ain't that the truth!" I laughed at that. "Don't take too long. You're gonna miss out on all the fun if you do, ha ha!"

She could go check out that stuff, but I had some punks the beat the stuffing out of. Man, haven't gone for a good mugging for a while. That just wasn't gonna fly. I had a personal beating quota I needed to fulfill, and this seemed like a great opportunity to catch up.

Slade
    Villain
    Civic Center

Yoko accepted the offer to join the Brotherhood, which was ideal for us as our ranks continued to increase. Not only would we crush the Neo-Titans completely, but we would continue to secure our dominant control over the rest of the city.

"I know there was an infiltration," Yoko told me, "and you can always count on me to detect them."

"Excellent," I told him, knowing that would be advantageous. "The last one had employed tactics that we had not seen before, though we were able to deal with him and his accomplice in time. However, preventative measures are always the more ideal solution."

In the meantime, Brother Blood had kept surveillance on the Diamite situation. It seemed as though the heroes were fighting a losing battle in this case.

"So far, the situation is ideal," Brother Blood told me. "Malchior and his group have already recovered a significant amount of Diamite, as well as the other gangs. No sign of the Neo-Titans yet either. It appears they have their supporters doing their dirty and risky work for them, and the result isn't in their favor."

"Continue to ensure that situation does not change," I told him, knowing we should continue to deploy as many spare forces as we could. "They will show up in time...

And we will be waiting for them to make that mistake..."

Malchior
    Villain

Saroxis and Daraxi made excellent dragons. Perhaps in time, I could make them my own personal lieutenants, if they performed well. I figured this would make an excellent pyramid scheme. The more members that were added, the more the senior members would be promoted and receive support from the fledgling whelps of the hierarchy.

It wasn't long until we had come across a group of what seemed to be an organization dedicated to helping the Neo-Titans recover the Diamite. They certainly weren't ours, as I could tell they suddenly turned to panic upon our arrival, as opposed to admiration. I could smell their fear, and the fragrance was tantalizing.

"It's them!" An easily frightened male wearing a gray t-shirt and blue jeans wailed. "Quick, get it out of here!"

They were attempting to flee and transport at least several hundred pounds worth of Diamite by driving away with a pickup truck. Their fear and foolishness made them the ideal weaklings to incinerate.

"Annihilate them," I commanded Saroxis and Daraxi. "Show me what you are capable of."

Both of them attacked the group with a draconic fury I could be proud of. Saroxis launched a fireball of incinerating flame at the front of the pickup, which exploded furiously against it and ignited the fuel tank, instantly smothering the entire truck with blazing flames. Meanwhile, Daraxi attacked the ones that had been collecting the Diamite for the Neo-Titans. She burned three of them with her savage breath of fire, and then clamped her jaw upon a forth, crushing the pathetic morsel while her razor-sharp teeth impaled him on both sides. The slaughter was simply admirable.

"No, no... you'll pay for-!" One of them wailed before Drache had swooped down and crushed him underfoot, never giving him the chance to finish his insolent whining.

All that was left was plenty of blood and gore, as well as the burning husk of the pickup truck. Drache had recovered the Diamite, adding to our ever-growing stockpile while the Neo-Titans were being reduced to a pittance, if anything at all.

"Brother Blood, we recovered some more, Lake Merced at Location 82.429," Angel reported to him through her radio. "We've got loads of the stuff. Seems like the Neo-Titans are expecting their expendable cronies to fetch the Diamite while they chew the fat. They're going to find out the hard way we've pretty much intercepted every one of their teams. Coming back to base for drop-off."

Yes, I figured it was about time to drop off these several hundred pounds worth of Diamite. In the meantime, I was sure our compatriots would enjoy continuing the slaughter we were going to have to put on hold for a brief moment.

Kayaba
    Hero
    Overworld, outer Streets, abandoned business building.
    Affected RPers: none

Kayaba starts to think of a way to provide cover for himself but not having to join in with the renegades. He still thinks they are probably not much stronger than wimpy humans with handguns. "Okay so I am going to have to come up with a plan in order to live in the shadows. But I still don't want to get caught looking like I am a renegade. Otherwise that would really catch some unwanted attention." Kayaba starts searching across town for a decent place to make shelter. Kayaba walks into an abandoned business building and walks down to its basement. In order to keep his base location invisible to anyone, he decided that he would hide his heat signature from anyone by incasing the walls floors and ceilings of the basement entirely in ice. Not only did this make his base location undetectable, but it also gave it an epic chrome-like look to it.

Kayaba in order to prevent the ice layer from melting Kayaba had to go back to the Chinese restaurant in order to get some parts from its freezer room that he previously decimated. Luckily for him the cooling system was repairable. He carefully removed the machine weighing about fifty pounds and hauled it back to his base through the sewer system. Once at the base he sealed the sewer entrances of the building with three-foot layers of ice. He spent another six hours on the cooling system. The only problem left was the matter of fueling it. Every week he is to submit five gallons of ice into the system in order to prevent his base from melting.

Once he was finished with his uber awesome defense bunker, Kayaba remembered that if he didn't keep himself equal between joy and negative emotions, then he would eventually go insane with arrogance. In order to prevent this, he took out his modified Pokémon Leaf Green version and started playing Pokémon Z, a game where the pokemon stats have no max and the levels of each Pokémon become completely ridiculous after you receive your level 9001 magickarp from professor oak and battle Gary's level 5 eevee. Once you win by using struggle, you receive a rare candy that you are supposed to use on your magickarp in order to evolve it. When it is evolving do not press the b button or you are f***ed. Anyways Kayaba played this game in order to maintain his sanity.
    Last edited by Metrunui; 20th March 2013 at 2:59 AM. Reason: removal of smiley
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/23j6dlz.jpg[/IMG]

Susano
    Renegade Base, Training Room
    Hero, Personal Guard to Starfire
    Affected Rpers: MugoUrth (Lesley and Ellie)

"I suppose you're right," Headache stated. "Maybe we can do something else. I'm not sure what, though. I've been thinking of this strange rat-like transformation I was hoping to try out. I'm not sure what good it could do, though. Maybe intimidation? And I'm sure you have something to train with, right? Maybe we should just practice our powers and spar later." Susano smiled back to Headache.

"Thanks Headache. I was just exposed to Diamite too, so I need a chance to be able to learn what I can do now" Susano comments to Headache, before turning to a corner of the room where several pillars are set up. Susano closed her eyes, facing the pillars, and felt the heat in his body with his mind. It wasn't like his bones or calcium forms, where those felt like molding clay or playdoh. This was like fighting with a large torrent or river, something large and powerful that he couldn't just grasp, but more direct. Susano cracked his neck, thankful it was just a normal sound again, and opened his eyes.

"Alright...let's see if this could work..." he said softly. He again grasped that firery flow in his body, and diverted it to his hand. He held it forward, and a large torrent of black metalic fire with the silver center flared forth. Once the fire hit a pillar, it stuck almost and began to burn through it immediately, the heat turning the air around it shimmered. Shutting the torrent off, Susano began to control the fire already on the pillar. He raced it up, down, and formed a blaze ring around the pillar, before having it come down the pillar as a long slender trail. "Just like shaping a water surrent with earth" Susano murmured, and let the fire curl around him. It felt controlled more. Susano just smiled at it.

Future Projects:

HQ/Training Center

Susano eventually mentioned Diamite. "Diamite?" Headache asked. "That stuff is evil. I don't like that stuff, I stay away from it. ...Ellie! Concentrate!" Lesley keeps forgetting that her and Ellie share a brain in Headache form, so sometimes Ellie does some of the talking. Eventually they kept quiet for a long period of time. That's when their form started to change.

Headache started to grow really scraggly grey fur till it overcoated her entire upper half. Her lion tail eventually changed form to a rat tail. Other then that, Headache didn't change much. She even kept her trunk. Overall, a pretty gnarly looking abomination.

"Does this form look powerful?" Headache asked. "Like, would you want to fight me in a dark alley? I mean, not you per say as you're probably a lot stronger than me, but what about someone else? What looks more intimidating, this or my old form?"

Mirage (Eris and Jade)
    City Hall, Civic Center, Computer room
    Affected RPers: No one

Mirage hurried down the hall to where the computer room was, and immediately saw a bald kid working on the computers. "Err, hello," Mirage said to him. "You must be Gizmo. You... You were the one from before, weren't you." Gizmo turned around and stared at Mirage. "Yes, and Gizmo is very busy right now, barf butt." Mirage widened her eyes and crept closer. "Excuse me, I just wanted to use a computer." Gizmo wanted her to go away. "You'll have to wait, booger breath. Some poop face fried this system and not I have to fix everything that snot brained punk broke!"

Deep down, Mirage wanted to clock him. Mirage was not comfortable. "Geeze, I was going to wait, but maybe I should just hop right on, maybe look at tapir porn or something." Mirage was joking, of coarse, but she was started to get annoyed. "Keep your dung covered fingers off my machinery until I'm done, butt nose!" Gizmo retorted. "Oh my god, would you STOP TALKING LIKE THAT!?!" Mirage shrieked. "That's really disgusting how you talk, and I'm just about ready to free the beast on you if you keep talking that way."

It was just a threat, and one she probably shouldn't have made, but Gizmo was really annoying her, and she couldn't take much more of it. "Now hurry up and fix the computers so I can research more on my magic tapirs. ...Yes, I said magic tapirs. Jealous? I doubt it, because you probably don't even know what a tapir is. Oh well. Just fix the computers already. I'll be outside this room NOT listening to your potty mouth."

And with that, Mirage left the room and waited. She wanted nothing to do with Gizmo right now. But she had a feeling she might have to get used to it soon. After all, she was here, and ready to be welcomed into the group. But mostly what she wanted was the info on tapirs.

(I'm sorry big, can't wait for you for too long. Need to get things moving. Also Tecna is hereby retconned to Lektra, who for the purposes of this RP has the same look and powers)

Starfire
    Hero
    Affected RPers: Nobody I guess if delta and Mug don't want to notice the entire place shaking from two super strong women clashing and sending out shockwaves

I was fighting the hologram when the communicator on my wrist beeped with a text message from Ninjice. "Pause program." I said out loud, and the simulation froze in place. I slid out of the battle position we were in, with me trying to squeeze the Blackfire hologram into submission and read what he wrote. “I got us a new ally. His name is Grendel and he is a master smith, utilizing runes and enchantments on whatever he works on."

"Oh, Glorious! Lektra will pay him a visit soon to do with the scanning. I would also like to meet him sometime. Would you be able to make with the introducing later? I will continue to train here until you two are finished with your outing." I typed out and then sent the reply on the tiny wrist mounted device. It then turned back into a bracelet.

I slid back into position in midair again and said. "Resume program." I began to try to squeeze her into submission as she struggled to get out of it.

Lektra
    Hero
    Datacenter
    Affected RPers: Big I guess, and Codi

He was silent, probably deep in thought. Lektra decided to connect to the Database again for progress updates of what's been going on, and to find the recruit herself. She sat down in the reclining chair and willed the necessary things open. A communication from Rachel out in the field came in, voice only. She was obviously on the phone in her apartment.

"Yes Rachel? What information do you have for me?"

"Lektra the villains fell for the plan, but we lost some good people to the raids of the fake stockpiles."

"That is sad, but they knew what they were getting into when they signed on to help free the city. But you mean the regular rocks painted green and covered in Phosphorous then mixed in with real Diamite?"

"Yes, the mix of 3 parts fake Diamite and one part real to make it look authentic is working perfectly. While the 'big' shipments are mostly shams, we have members nonchalantly pocket pieces of Diamite and deliver them back to HQ."

"Of course they're taking the necessary precautions?"

"Naturally. They wear lead lined gloves and have lead woven into their pockets. The pieces are small enough that it can't be noticed as being a lump in their pockets."

"That's very good news."

"Yes, but unlike us the villains are collecting the stuff more openly and more aggressively. From my sources, they're getting a lot more of it than we are."

"So have our people increase their efforts. Don't change the way they're doing it. Just do it more often. We need to collect as much of the stuff as we can to keep it out of villain hands, and keep our casualties low in the meantime."

"Understood. Anything else?"

"Be careful out there." Said Lektra with a large degree of concern.

"Will do. Rachel out." And with that Lektra closed the connection.

Her in-base surveillance informed her that Grendel the blacksmith had been settled into an unused room in the base, and Ninjice was in the nearby room to talk with Blackfire. Very good. She headed off to the room in question. The burly man was hard at work on his arcane weapons, something that she could appreciate. She took a scan of him for the Database with her phone and continued walking to her next destination, through the Central Plaza.

Eventually she arrived at the elevator to find Wario's Motorcycle parked just out of the way of the elevator with a passenger sleeping in the sidecar. Of course this was Gameboy's doing, but wouldn't the motorcycle vanish once he changed back to his base form? Strange indeed. She poked the occupant of the sidecar, hoping to rouse him so he could be scanned and checked out. "Hello? You're the new recruit, yes?"

Blackfire
    Semi-Reformed Villain
    Renegades HQ, Tunnels

We walked the rest of the way in silence and then set Grendel up in a spare room. Ninjice wasn't talking to me yet. Obviously he didn't want to say whatever he was thinking in mixed company. We went to a nearby spare room, the door closing behind us with a whoosh. And he spoke. I already wanted to hurt him.

“Blackfire… I think I figured it out. You’re lonely. Underneath all that hate, anger and aggression, you’re a scared, sad and lonely girl." I gasped and winced at this, growling at his realization. "You didn’t have any friends growing up. You were angry because you had everything taken away. To hide your sadness, you turned to anger at your people. You don’t want your people to love you. You want someone to love you for who you are, you want friends who accept you and who you are not afraid to reveal yourself around." Shrewd. I wanted to tell him he didn't understand me, but that would be a lie. "I....I do want my people to love me, though they never will at this rate...." I said as he continued.

"You did have someone who was like that.

Your sister… until you lashed out and hurt her… you became the [same as the] monster[s] that hurt you…" He continued, sparking my rage and making me want to punch him. "A monster? Me? No, I've simply been what I had to be to cope with what's happened to me. But a monster? N-no, it couldn't be. Could it?"

Blackfire… I want to be with you… I want you to be happy and I want you to reconcile with your sister… because besides me… she is all you have left. You’re family. She was the only one in your childhood not to reject you… it was only when you tried to frame her that your relationship was seriously jeopardized.” he explained further.

As he walked over, I didn't know whether to beat him up or fall on my knees and cry. Although the pain I felt wasn't physical, it was still painful inside and I wanted to lash out at somebody. He was the only one in the room. I was about to punch him in the face when he reached out and hugged me. Relaxing, I hugged him back and started to cry a little. "I want to be with you too and be happy too, but would she take me back after all the physical pain I've caused her over the years? She acts tough, but it's easy to tell she doesn't trust me and I think she has given up on having a sister again." The tears were coming, but still not that strong. I held him close in the hug while we were standing up. "When I first came here and told her and Cat brought me here, she said she didn't have a sister. Can we really reconcile? Can we?!" And the tears came on full on his right shoulder. I hugged him hard and pulled him down into a kneeling position with me. At this point I can admit to myself that I did want to hurt him with the embrace, and was hoping to break a rib or two just because of how painful it was to hear what he said.

(In case people are wondering DVB has rights to Blackfire for his post)
    Last edited by bronislav84; 24th March 2013 at 4:26 AM.

Ace
    Hero
    Outside Renegades HQ
    Affected RPers: Bronislav

As I began to wake up from my nap, I felt someone poking me. After I opened my eyes, I saw someone looking at me. I mumbled "Leave me alone" before rolling over and tried to fall back asleep. However, this person was persistent and continued to poke me. I quickly turned around in the sidecar and sleepily yelled "What do ya want?" before noticing that the one poking me was a young woman. I couldn't tell, but I thought I felt myself blushing slightly. I quickly apologized as she asked me if I was the new recruit for their group.

"Yes I am." I said hopping out of the sidecar. "I am Fire Fist Ace. I also just go by 'Ace'. I take it you're the one Gameboy asked to come and scan me before I can enter the base?"
    Last edited by Codi Kenhai; 23rd March 2013 at 2:15 AM.

Ninjice
    Hero/Head of Espionage
    Renegade Headquarters
    Affected RPers: bronislav84, anyone else in the base

As Ninjice hugged Blackfire, he checked the messege he got on his watch from Starfire.

"Oh, Glorious! Lektra will pay him a visit soon to do with the scanning. I would also like to meet him sometime. Would you be able to make with the introducing later? I will continue to train here until you two are finished with your outing."

Ninjice made a mental note to do so, though after Blackfire and Starfire made up. He braced himself as he realized he would be getting a painful hug as a result of her anger. He waited for her response and the possible cracked ribs.

"I want to be with you too and be happy too, but would she take me back after all the physical pain I've caused her over the years? She acts tough, but it's easy to tell she doesn't trust me and I think she has given up on having a sister again," Blackfire told him.

Ninjice felt some elation and hearing her wanting to be with him. However, he hugs her tigher as he hears her pain and suffering. It appears to have finally dawned on her, he thinks.

"When I first came here and told her and Cat brought me here, she said she didn't have a sister. Can we really reconcile? Can we?!" she asked him before pulling him into a kneeling position and purposely hugging him hard enough to try and damage him.

Wow, that's a little mean. Then again, his words were pretty painful, though it definately beats the alternate. Oh boy, I think he felt a few of them crack. It was just like when he was a trainee, cracking ribs from his first major punch in the chest.

"I know you can, Blackfire. You're the type of girl who doesn't give up untils he has what she wants. With Star, she never knew why you did the things you did and you don't have anything to gain from lying to her. Besides, you have me at your side, so don't worry. I don't like seeng tears of sadness from those pretty eyes of yours," Ninjice said before he kissed her forehead. However, he seem to be breathing a bit unevenly.

Hurts to breath when your ribs are cracked.

"I think a few might be cracked," he told her, trying to keep a quirky smile to cheer her up though he looked in pain. Once Blackfire took him to one of the medrooms, about 2 minutes away, he saw good ol' Dr. Witch, who was currently surveying Cat.

"What's the verdict, Doc?" Diego asked him as some of the aides prepared a healing chamber.

"Well, we successfully removed the poison. This shadow poison attempted to corrupt his soul and turn him evil. We manage to extract it before it did any real damage as well as heal him spiritually. On an addition note, we recovered scale fragments from his claws that yielded fascinating data about the dragon. I heard we got ourselves a new smith interested in dragon-slaying so perhaps this new data analysis will assist him. My folk are already composing a list of what qualities of the scales and the data we gathered from the DNA in a way that he could understand and use," Dr. Witch explained as he surveyed over the cured but unconscious Cat.
    Last edited by DVB; 24th March 2013 at 4:27 AM.

OoC: There are dangerous mooks in where Gin is. They guard the place, along with other beings.

The Yoko
    Villain
    Civic Center
    Affected RPers: Avenger Angel

The Yoko smiled. He was in. He was the newest member of the Brotherhood of Evil. Of course, The Yoko did note that there might be an entrance test or something. He knew that there probably would be, since it was common back at home.
    If there was, he was ready. He was always ready.

Kotamae Furukawa
    Hero
    Stiltonian Realm
    Affected RPers: bronislav84, DVB, possibly the rest of the heroes

It took a while, but Kotamae had completed his chanting. His eyes glowed numerous colours before a flash appeared, temporarily blinding anyone within a hundred miles, provided anyone existed in this void.
    Titania could see the flash, before it disappeared. She decided to return to Kotamae's area, where she sensed him through the master-familiar link.

All that was seen was Kotamae taking a nap, tired out from casting a spell. She slept beside her master, and now felt less lonely with her master by her side. With that, she closed her eyes and took a quick rest as well.

------------

A mysterious letter appeared beside Ninjice. It was pretty dubious, although it came with Blueprints for some Mass-produced robodrone owned by the villains, and another of some cube-robot thing. There was also two vials - one with Kryptonian DNA, the other containing the DNA of an unidentified, mythical wolf.
    The letter went like this:

Dear Neo-Titans,

You have been great heroes, and I do thank you all for helping me face the Yoko, and also returning the pages I require to activate my spell. I know you have helped me before, but I do seek help from you once more. I am stuck in a realm known to many as Dimension S, and am currently unable to leave. It is a long story, I will tell the tale when we meet.

P.S. Beware the guardians

Signed,
    Kotamae Furukawa.
    Last edited by Samantha Sparks; 25th March 2013 at 8:45 AM.
    Please help my dragons

Nightspark
    Hero
    Abandoned Industrial Estate, near Lincoln Park
    Affected RP'ers: (Possibly) Metrunui

"Stupid mug," spat the boy as he looked down on his latest 'victim'. He glared down, running a hand through his long, greenish hair, before sighing. "Eh... he knows where this base is now... time to move." As he jumped over the unconscious thief on the floor, he sighed. Yet another bumbling fool who would report a sighting of a 'Hero'... Hero? Pah.. As he leapt onto a bookcase, he glared. "Heroes are nothing..." He scowled, and grabbed onto the large air vents and climbed in. "Even I'm hardly a hero... Then again, Nightspark vs Dark City... seems rational." laughing darkly, he grabbed the metal vents and flashed a little, before vanishing, bolting outside onto the roof in no time, as if by teleportation. "Phew, that drains.... need to find a recharge spot... maybe there'll be power in a larger building..."

Zach Hunter was afraid.

Even as a hero, even as Nightspark, Zach Hunter was afraid. Living in the shadows for eight years had it's toll. A nine-year old boy watching his world end and his heroes fall should have felt pain, suffering, maybe a sense of severe loss...

Nine-year-old Zach Hunter felt rage, anger and bitterness.

After the fall, the almighty Apocalypse, he saw the Titans as nothing more than a waste of time and energy, a reserved waste of subatomic particles. To him, they were bait for the villains. Even now, as he fought, they remained worthless, even though it had been eight long years....
    "Eight long years of me hiding..." Nightspark spat bitterly, running across the rooftop. He examined the area around. Lots of old abandoned warehouses and buildings, a rather useless hunk of land. He was surprised it was still standing. He shivered, and kept running across, leaping onto the roof of another. It was then he stopped dead in his tracks.

"What the..?" Nightspark frowned, confused. In front of him, in much the same style as the many other buildings in the area, was a large abandoned building, much like a block of offices. However, unlike the rest, it had a frozen barrier of ice covering the majority of it, an almost chrome shine to it. He stared, open-mouthed. "Someone's home then..." he chuckled, before approaching slowly across the roof. For all he knew, it may have been a trap, but... who would realistically cover a random building in ice? He shrugged, and zapped down a pipe system, landing on the floor about fifty yards from said building. "Right... slow and steady, Zach..." he muttered, crawling up towards the building, a small ball of lightning formed in one hand. "Don't wanna use this..." Approaching the building, he frowned. He had reached the very entrance door, and there had been no problem. However, he couldn't enter. The front door was covered in ice. Frickin' water... Zach cursed, thinking of a way to get in. He observed the building further, before noticing the usual rubble left in an abandoned area. He sighed. "Ah well, here goes..." He said, grabbing a brick and hurling it at the ice with all of his strength. The ice shattered a little, enough for him to at least reach the door and force his way in. If there was someone inside, he could at least commune with them enough to stay a night, even if they weren't worth his time or effort.

Barging the door open, Zach walked in. He realised the smashing sound had probably alerted whoever controlled said building, so he cautiously looked around, before zapping into a small vent, peering through it to make sure he wasn't seen. "Well, best see who comes..." he muttered, climbing out again, but standing in the shadows so his costume or features couldn't be seen clearly.
    Last edited by Krazy95; 26th March 2013 at 1:17 AM.

Control Freak
    Villain
    Fell Street, Western Addition

So I was working with Punk Rocket on this one, who finally got his guitar fixed and made sure to put some more metal on it as armor plating. So now if some wimp shot it, it wouldn't crumble apart like stepped-on Cheez-It. Besides him, there was that big-headed Johnny Rancid. Word was the new Titans were back in the holes, expecting their sorry, weakling friends to go fetch their precious Diamite for them while they picked their noses and snorted Pixy-Stix. Now, I've been lazy at times, but never that lazy.

"What does ol' Slade plan on usin' this stuff for?" Punk Rocket asked, picking up another Diamite stone. "Sure didn't do much good for Shade, now."

"Moron, it's got plenty of energy-emission capabilities," I told him, pocketing another small chunk I found by the curb. "Shade melted because she overused it. The little that you're holding could power this entire city for centuries."

"Weapons, huh?" Johnny asked, thinking in a better direction. "Think you could make a badass lightning gun with this stuff?"

"Sure, loads of things like that," I told him. "For some people, it gives them superpowers, but for others, it just turns them into a ugly mutant freak."

Hence, why we were doing this with lead gloves. Anyone who didn't could be asking for a tumor the size of the Starship Enterprise. On their butt. But in the meantime, with all the Diamite Shade had before she turned into ooze, we could power the entire planet. Plenty of good, wholesome cash in that deal, heh. And we wouldn't even need to steal it this time.

Still, the three of us looked like we were looking for dropped change considering how we checked just about everywhere for the scattered Diamite. Already, I saw one mutant dude that looked like he had found some and was stupid enough to touch it without any kind of protection for his hand. His head got inflated and his body looked like two monkeys fighting over a disfigured pineapple.

"Yep, just follow the trail of freaks," I told the other two. "These people sure are stupid."

"Bloody 'ell, check out that sick bloke," Punk Rocket pointed to another freak, who looked more like a hippo and a gremlin decided to have a kid. "I wonder if the chap can still talk."

"Ugh, hope not," Johnny Rancid spat in detest. "Probably sounds like a washing machine trying to eat a dolphin. He better not turn around and look at me, because it's gonna be hard for me to keep my lunch down."

The more freaks, the more Diamite. We were definitely searching a good spot.

Slade
    Villain
    Civic Center

Yoko had multiple traits and abilities that would prove useful to the Brotherhood. However, there was one trait that would work to our best advantage.

"We need the location of the base," I told Yoko, knowing he must have come close to it before. "The Neo-Titans are somewhere in this city, I know for certain. They know where we are, but we do not know where they are. This advantage they have is unacceptable, and must not continue to exist."

Once we knew where their base was, we could begin operations to obliterate it and anyone who was inside. There were several means that we could use to accomplish this, but I needed at least one of them to give me a definite answer.

"We know that the Neo-Titans have been attempting to recover the Diamite," I told Yoko, knowing his keen sense would prove valuable in this operation. "However, they are not making the effort themselves. Their associates are, and thus, can make the deadly mistake of leading us right to our enemy. We need you to track them down and follow them. Find out where they are dropping off the Diamite, and observe what happens to it. Once you have discerned their plans and locations, report back to me. We will then begin plans to destroy their base entirely."

I knew they could not hide forever. Sooner or later, they would make a fatal mistake. The enemies we eliminated in the past certainly did, and were easily wiped from existence.

Angel
    Villain

Turned out, most of the Diamite these guys had been hauling was fake. Sounded like these wimps had been just waiting for us to come around, but they probably didn't think it would end up in a fight.

"Fake, fake, fake, fake, fake," I spoke, tossing away each identified chunk of green phosphorus-covered rock into a trash bin. "Fake... fake, fake, this... I think this one's real. And... another fake. Fake. Fake."

"Insolence," Malchior brooded again. "Simply laughable these Neo-Titans are so naive to let their followers simply die for them. I imagine their support will be running thinner as their supporters go undefended and unaided in this endeavor. They anticipated this attack on their people, but the Titans themselves did nothing to stop us from destroying their minions. They don't seem to be concerned about their welfare... something we can use to our advantage."

"Yeah," Pete, AKA 'Saroxis' agreed. "I sure wouldn't work for any chump that expected me to do their dirty work and just croak for it. I say the next batch of punks we find, let's get 'em to turn on the Titans, ha ha!"

Huh, didn't really think that hard about it, but they were right. The Titans simply expected these followers of theirs to just do what they asked unconditionally. And when trouble showed up, they did nothing to help them out and didn't even try to save them from our attacks. Not exactly nice and honorable to just brush off the casualties of your own guys and not even try to avenge their deaths. Couldn't help but say, Malchior's idea of getting them to snitch on the Titans for their lack of care definitely showed promise.

After spending the time to sort the junk fakes from the little actual real Diamite we recovered from what we thought was a real haul, I was wondering what Malchior was planning on doing with these new dragons of his. Both Saroxis and Daraxi seemed pretty fiercely loyal to him, and it was becoming tougher to remember they were once human... expect when they spoke.

And that was when I spotted our next potential targets. As I sneaked around and took a peek outside of an alleyway, I caught sight of more Titans supporters. They didn't wear any uniforms belonging to our gangs, and they were trying to be indiscrete about the Diamite they were picking up, though I could tell they were using big, lead gloves to pick the stuff up. Otherwise, they might have ended up as a batch of freaks.

"Got sight on a few more worms to catch," I told the others on the radio. "Just past the alleyway."

And that was when we pounced. Most civilians were too afraid to leave their houses, so most of the people out in the streets were either our gang members, or their peeps trying to sneak around. However, to retrieve the Diamite, they often had to step out into the open.

Malchior swooped down, followed by Saroxis, Daraxi, and Drache. Four dragons, and three humans. Definitely not a fair fight. They didn't stand a chance, but this time, Malchior decided not to incinerate them right off the bat.

"Collecting the fallen Diamite, I see," Malchior hissed at them, making sure his teeth and glaring dragon eyes layered on the intimidation. "Tell me, how much are the Neo-Titans paying you to die for them?"

"That's... none of your business, you snake!" One of them shouted, a young guy with blond hair and a t-shirt and blue jeans. Kind of looked like a surfer dude.

"Obviously not enough," Malchior sneered. "So, they sent you people out to do their work, unprotected, unaided, and simply uncared for. So you still believe they're the 'good guys?' Is this apathy they have what you call heroic?"

"They'll stop you!" He shouted, pulling out a pistol that obviously wasn't going to lay a scratch on Malchoir's dragonhide.

"Really?" Malchior asked them, grinning. "Because where are they now? Where are they in your time of need? I know the answer. Keeping themselves safe while you and your friends are cast off into the breach, collecting what you can for them until you've served your purpose. They're not here to help you or to try and stop us. A number of your friends were already eliminated by us, and yet never once did we run into any of the Neo-Titans to try and save them or to avenge your fallen comrades despite all the superpowers they have. Ask yourself, do they really deserve your loyalty? To the death? Why help them when they have failed time and time again to help you?"

The punk kid shook with fear, his hand twitching with his pistol, but Malchoir's words were like poison. He tricked Raven before, he could certainly pull it off with these guys.

"I... I don't!" The guy replied, lowering his pistol.

"That's right, you don't know," Malchior sneered again. "It is right for you to question their leadership, their trust, and their conscience. These are not the heroes you were expecting to save this city. Under our rule, you survived, but under theirs, here and now, you would have died, and no one would have heard your cry. Tell us where they hide, and we'll reward you handsomely for your cooperation."

"He's not kidding," Saroxis told the punk kid. "Heck, look at what he did for me. I'm a dragon, who used to be human! This guy's got powers like you wouldn't believe!"

Yeah, an offer to be a part of Malchior's triangle scheme. Well, I figured it wouldn't be a bad deal if dragon #3 kept loyal by the time Malchior was up to dragon #10000.

As for the dude, he totally put his gun down and thought it over. Meanwhile, still no sight of the Titans to come bail these three guys out, just adding to Malchior's persuasion. Was going to be interesting to see how this would turn out...

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast