Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Teen Titans: Future Imperfect (RP Thread) [T]

OOC: Hi guys. I'm officially leaving. I'm afraid I just don't have time to post anymore. I'll try and join up again in June, when my classes are over. Have fun!

Fossil
    Hero
    Hero's Base
    Affected Players: Bronislav, Avenger Angel

Fossil had managed to loose the other heros, and he wasn't sure if he did it on purpose or not. As he walked through the ruins of the city In an area he had not been in before, he saw almost a dozen bodies. Even as a super, he had never seen such carnage. And he felt responsible. Even though he had never been here before, and none of the heros had either, he felt responsible.

Every time they fought, every time they "defended" the public, the caused just as much damage as the villans did. And he was sick of it. After walking away from things he could do nothing about.

He made his way to the Base, specifically, Starfires room. He knew better than to go in, he simply slipped the letter underneath her door. And he left.

Spoiler:- Fossil's Letter:

Once hhe left the base, he became the Passenger Pigeon, a small, gray bird that went extinct in the 1900's. If anyone was following him, they would soon be left far behind. Flying head on into a flock of regular pigeons, he became practically invisivble. Only an expert could tell him apart from the other birds.

Eventually, Starfire would read the letter. Chances are, he would occasionally run into the heros, or villans, in his new line of work. But he would take that chance.
    Last edited by Grassmaster411; 26th March 2013 at 2:22 AM.
    3DS FC: 4081-5902-7378 Add Me!
        Spoiler:- My Champion Teams:

Credit to Forever and Again art shop

Credit to VampirateMace for the Banner

(Gonna have to correct and tone down the part where Grass says there's bodies practically everywhere. At most there would be three or four. Star is a pacifist and would never condone so many casualties. Only unavoidable ones: The elderly, the overweight, and the disabled who would not have time to evacuate)

Starfire
    Hero
    Renegades HQ, VR Training Room
    Affected RPers: delta and Mug, remember the shockwaves

I continued to clash with the Blackfire hologram in the air, landing punches and kicks on each other with enough force to send shockwaves. I was getting tired of the melee fighting. "Let's change things up a bit, eh holo-sister?"

I focused my hate of injustice and death on my attacks and released Starbolts at her. We continued to shoot each other, the explosions rocking the force field.

Lektra
    Hero
    Elevator Entrance
    Affected RPers: Codi

"Yes I am." the newcomer said, hopping out of the sidecar. "I am Fire Fist Ace. I also just go by 'Ace'." He said, introducing himself. "I take it you're the one Gameboy asked to come and scan me before I can enter the base?"

"Yes, I am Lektra, Fairy of Electronics." She said, twirling around then slightly bowing to Ace. "I'm the resident technology expert down here and design practically all the technology the team uses." She said, pulling out her phone. "Now, this will only take a couple of seconds. My Technomagic scan will reveal the necessary information about you." The phone let out a horizontal green scan light which went from his head to his feet. She then received the information from the screen with her powers without even looking at it. "Hmm, yes. My scan reveals you are genuinely good, and are not a spy. Your name and abilities have been recorded in the Database and you now have access to the base." She said with smile and waved Ace in toward the Central Plaza from the elevator. "The heavy Technoenachantments on the elevator entrances would keep out all others trying to enter, and the only reason you were allowed in was because Gameboy is a high ranking member and allowed you in." She waved him to come with her as she reached into her pocket dimension and pulled out a wrist communicator for him. "Here is your communicator. It's pretty simple. It has a screen and a texting feature. You can contact any other member either by choosing them onscreen or saying 'Contact' and then the member's name. When not in use it becomes an unassuming bracelet." She handed it to him and ran off rather quickly.

(Sorry Codi, I can't wait for your character to accept it because Lektra is very busy)

Going into the halls and passing by the room where she had previously dropped off the Doc from the Time Gate lab, she saw that he had settled in just fine. She then headed off to the Datacenter to start the machines working on Starfire's armor, at least the clothes part. She would need to visit Grendel to see if he could make Diamond Dust and Tempered Steel-Titanium. She also started to come up with vehicle designs. Sitting back in the lounge chair, she directed the machines from a distance and started to draw up plans on the huge computer. She was about to go out and talk to Grendel but was interrupted by Rachel calling in again.

"Yes Rachel?"

"The bad guys are still shaking down my people. We could use some backup here. Some of them are starting to question the motives of the organization, and not observing dress protocol."

"They do know about methods of escape and to dress like the city gangs to blend in?"

"Yes, they have been given smoke bombs, although we have been low on cloth for the gang outfits. But what about that backup? Can't you send any supers to aid us?"

"We may be able to spare some people soon, but you'll have to sit tight for a while. Supers don't just grow on trees, and Diamite has random results. People could just turn into two-headed freaks instead."

"How long is a while though? I'm getting reports that three are being harassed by Malchior and his forked tongue even as we speak. He's feeding them lies."

"It's that bad? Really?"

"Yes."

"I'll try to send you supplies for gang outfits so they can blend in, and maybe one or two supers, the former sooner than the latter. We are also working on something special to help you as well, but that will take more time."

"Thank you Lektra. I don't know how long we can hold out here otherwise. I will try to encourage them to use their smoke bombs to escape and to not buy into the lies that we've been abandoned." There was a click as the receiver was put down and the call ended.

She made the necessary connections and had the disguise supplies carried out. Rachel's people would receive it as clothes for the needy and nobody would be the wiser. The domesticated sheep providing wool for clothes were really useful in times like this.

Belle
    Titans Supporter
    Portola Drive, Twin Peaks, Lake Merced
    Affected RPers: Avenger Angel

Ralph was really buying into the whole abandonment thing, while Bert was just standing there scared. Really, Ralph was too naive. Meanwhile Belle was assessing the situation and sizing Malchior up and down with her beady eyes, trying to look like she was scared as well. When Ralph started to be unsure about things, it was time to escape. She threw down two smoke bombs, covering a twenty foot radius with black smoke.

Bert grabbed Ralph and yelled at the villains. "We're not corruptible! The city will be free of you one day!" The three ran off in the confusion, and Ralph would be reminded what they were fighting for. Freedom from oppression, and returning the city to order.

Blackfire
    Semi-Reformed Villain
    Renegades HQ, Med Bay
    Affected RPers: DVB

I was sitting on a chair looking up at Ninjice in his healing chamber, his clothes on the examination table. He was sedated while the machine did it's thing. The broken bones would be fixed and regrown back together. I was truly sorry for hurting him. I had both wanted to hurt him for the painful things he said, but they were also true so I also didn't want to hurt him.

He believed in me and thought my eyes were pretty. I didn't get a chance to thank him for that because he had to be quickly rushed to the Med Bay, giving me directions on how to get there.

My thoughts were interrupted by a package appearing by Ninjice's healing chamber, as if by what the humans call magic. I walked over to look it over and saw that it was addressed to him. I then picked it up and held it for him until he would wake up.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 26th March 2013 at 10:17 AM.

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Ninjice
    Hero/Head of Espionage
    Renegade Headquarters
    Affected RPers: bronislav84, anyone else in the base

Ninjice was sedated though he still remain somewhat alert to the outside world. His years of training as a ninja gave him a heightened awareness, even when sedated. He felt the pain go as his ribs were being fixed by the healing chamber. The machine used a form of telepathy and biomagic. The rib pieces wold be pulled back together from the memory of the body's blueprint while the biomagic allowed the cells to remerge and the ribs becoming whole. He kept thinking about what he had planned for the sisters to make up. Meanwhile, he kept thinking of Nightwing and wondered where he was.

He hoped they would find soon so they could end this war once and for all. He would need to be retrained though Ninjice figured that would take only hours. Ninjice then hugged himself as he felt the scars from the accident that changed his life forever. He was only 15 and it was his first ski trip. It was part of a special Honors program for before winter break. There, he met the old man.

His sensei, his master, Ōkami Shimo or Shimo Ōkami in the western world. The "Frost Wolf," he was a legendary master of all the ninja arts and learned to channel the secrets of the ice and snow in his tactics. He grew old and had a large family though. Visiting his great grandson in the states, his old age took a toll on him and was found collapsed in the snow.

Diego noticed him and despite the hard work, Shimo-sensei recovered and was thankful for the boy. Throughout the 2 weeks, he shared with Diego tales and myths of the Eastern world as well as teaching him Japanese language and even kanji and katakana. However, the greatest thing he did was save Diego and allow him to be reborn.

It was during an intense blizzard that came out of nowhere. The wind was howling and Diego was struggling to get back indoors, haivng made sure everyone got to safety. He didn't remember the details because of all the white in the area...

He then remembered uimaginable pain. He figued something happened with the lift and one of the seats ended up breaking, not only landing on him, but the shrapnel tore him and left him to bleed. As he felt his wounds and the cold began to overtake him, he saw the familiar face of the old man and the blizzard seem to pause.

Diego then blacked out.

He awoke days later, in a remote temple in Japan. Although he was bandaged, he needed to be taken to the Special Springs to heal from not only the wounds, but from the frostbite. With him being presumed deceased, he was to begin anew.

And so after his recovey, he began his training. Through the use of special techniques, he was able to learn much faster than a normal person. His body, mind and spirit began being honed to amazing levels while he learn to channel his qi through the element of ice, learning to create structures, shoot snow and even create a freezing aura.

Eventually, he left the temple to seek his purpose in the world and he met the Titans.

He was 16.

It had been a long 10 years, but he would go back and do it all over again.

He then heard the alarm and the liquid drained as steam came out. The healing pod opened and he grabbed the towel from the rack to wrap around his waist to cover himself. He was caught up in his thoughts he didn't notice Blackfire. Ninjice felt the scars still on his chest and back.

He looked at his reflection briefly on the glass. Back when he was younger, he was rather chubby and now he was pretty well-built, but still had that boyish charm to him. He grabbed the spare uniform that was brought from his room and he went in a changing room to dry and put it off.

When he came out, he smiled to Blackfire and saw the package she held. "Hey, sorry if I worried you," Ninjice told her with a smile as he was in his normal uniform. He looked at the package.

It came with Blueprints for some Mass-produced robodrone owned by the villains, and another of some cube-robot thing. There was also two vials - one with Kryptonian DNA, the other containing the DNA of an unidentified, mythical wolf.

Ninjice grabbed Blackfire as he took them to the Datacenter. He smiled and nodded at his long-time comrade and friend, Lektra. He reminded himself to set her up with Game Boy when this whole mess ended. "Hey Lektra, got some interesting things I was delivered," he told her before he showed her the blueprints and the vials.

"Also, we need something because of this," Ninjice said before he cleared his throat and read the letter to Blackfire and Lektra.

Dear Neo-Titans,

You have been great heroes, and I do thank you all for helping me face the Yoko, and also returning the pages I require to activate my spell. I know you have helped me before, but I do seek help from you once more. I am stuck in a realm known to many as Dimension S, and am currently unable to leave. It is a long story, I will tell the tale when we meet.

P.S. Beware the guardians

Signed,
    Kotamae Furukawa.

"So we're going to need a portal of some sort to enter. Meanwhile, Dr. Witch is almost done analyazing the scale. Soon we'll be able to what Malchior's full capabilities are and more importantly, Grendel will craft us some awesome equipment to fight with," he told them with a smile.
    Last edited by DVB; 26th March 2013 at 5:48 AM.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Ace
    Hero
    Outside and Eventually Inside Renegades HQ
    Affected RPers: Bronislav, Anyone in the Base

The young woman introduced herself as Lektra and that she was the resident tech expert for the Renegades and designed all of the tech that they used. She then pulled out a phone and explained that her Technomagic scan would reveal all necessary info about me as a green light came from the phone that went from my head down to my feet. After receiving the data, which I noticed she didn't even look at her screen for, she told me that my info was recorded in the Database and that I would be allowed inside the base. She then led me into an elevator which took me down into a large circular room with many tunnels spreading out from it. She explained that one of the reasons I was allowed in was because Gameboy was apparently a high-ranked member of the Renegades. She then reached into her pocket, which seemed to be deeper than it looked, and pulled out a bracelet with a small screen on it that she said was a communicator. As I looked it over, she had apparently ran off.

"Must have had something important to do." I said to myself as I wondered which tunnel would lead me to Gameboy's room so I could talk with him. "Eeny, meeny, miny. That one." I said as I went through the decision game I played as a kid to choose the tunnel to the diagonal right of where I stood. I put the communicator on and saw as it turned into a normal bracelet before proceeding down the tunnel.

Chris Johnson
    Hero/Captian and Chief Researcher of the Renegades
    Renegade Base, Datacenter
    Affected RPers: Bronislav and DVB

"So you're saying you have no idea as to where I can find any materials to build vehicles in Dark City, Louis?" I asked one of my contacts that were still stuck here in this godforsaken town as I was.

"Nope. Sorry Chris. The only way you could get them into Dark City is to have them shipped in from another town, but I don't see that happening anytime soon."

"Alright. Well, thanks anyway Louis. I'll try to think of something."

"Sorry I couldn't have been more helpful. Take care, buddy." Louis said as he ended our video call. After he did, I leaned back in my chair and rubbed my eyes. You'd have thought I would learn not to sit in front of a computer screen for more than a couple hours at a time. I got up and stretched and felt my back pop. As I finished, I saw Lektra come back into the Datacenter and sit down in her lounge chair before beginning the machines that would make Starfire's new outfit. He began to head out to get the blood flowing back to his legs and to use the restroom as one of our agents out in the field, Rachel, called in asking for more supplies to help them blend in with the gangs that the villains controlled. Lektra made the arrangements to send them more materials.

"I hope this was a wise idea having normal humans preform these tasks without any supers assisting them. If they get found out and have their wills broken someway, we could be in some deep trouble." I said as I ran to the bathroom. After relieving myself, I went to the kitchen and grabbed another water bottle before heading back to the Datacenter to try and figure out a way to get either metal or the materials to forge metal here without the villains knowing.

As I walked back into the Datacenter, I noticed Ninjice and Blackfire talking with Lektra.

"So what brings you two here?" I asked sitting back down in my chair.
    Last edited by Codi Kenhai; 26th March 2013 at 7:41 AM.

Susano
    Hero
    Renegade Base, Training room
    Affected RPers: Headache (MugoUrth), Starfire (I guess)(bronislav84)

As the tendril of fire snaked around Susano's body, he got a large smile at it. It felt good to have his fire back, it felt warm and comforting, like a blanket of safety that a child would cry in order to feel during long cold months. He was in heaven, but snapped his attention back to Headache. "Ah, sorry about that Headache. No, I wouldn't want to meet you in a dark alley at night" he apologized, before giving a humoring laugh. He moved the tendril around a few more times, when suddenly he began to notice shockwaves echoing out across the walls and the floor. He sighed and shook his head.

"Sorry about Starfire, she can be a bit loud when she spars" he notes jokingly, and tilts his head to the adjescent that Starfire was fighting in. He rubbed his chin, looking back to Headache, and began to get an idea. THe tendril clustered towards his shoulder bones, and began to expand outwards, forming large squares in the air. It began to shape itself further from the expanding, and as it began to take further shape, Halt smiled to himself. Springing from his back were two wings made completely from his fire. They moved flawlessly, with just a thought, and could open and close. "This is cool. How do these look?" he asks Headache, jabbing a thumb towards the wings, now fixed at a twelve foot wingspan.
    Current Fan fiction projects:

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

A MLP fan fiction in the works

A God Eater Burst fan fiction still in planning

Punk Rocket
    Villain
    Fell Street, Western Addition
    Affected RPers: N/A

I certainly wasn't a fan of this cherry pickin' nonsense that had already eaten up at least two hours by now. Johnny was thinkin' the same way I was thinkin' when we both felt we'd rather be fightin' rather than collectin' this junk and scoutin' bloody god-awful freaks traumatized by what they had twisted into from touchin' this junk. As for Control Freak, I swore he didn't care a bloody bit about what we doin'. And he kept hummin' some damn theme song to some kiddie's cartoon.

"We really have enough," Johnny grumbled as he tied up another lead-lined bag and stuffed it into his backpack. "I only came out here because I thought the Neo-Titans would have actually tried to stop us, not to pick up this crap like some elderly maid."

"Quit yer honking," Control Freak replied, stuffin' another bag. "Remember, we don't want another Shade on the Titans' side. Shade was immune to the mutations because she was an alien. Now, I don't need to remind you that Starfire is an alien too. Unlike everyone else who would just become sixteen headed hydra zombies, she could potentially become Shade the sequel and never get ugly."

"Bloody freak," I spat, hatin' the truth behind it.

"Yeeeaahhh... so I don't recommend chucking in the towel quite yet," Control Freak replied. "I'm missing another episode of Haunted Collectors on SyFy for this. I'm not happy about that."

Uh huh. Still, he was probably right about the bloody, butt-alien those Titans' had. As for this Diamite junk, whatever it was, I figured just a tiny bit might do a lot of good for this guitar to amp up its power. That, and I wanted to make sure this baby was indestructible. The titanium alloy armor plating made sure of that. Now, if just a bit of this rock could power a city, I could probably make the whole bloody town go deaf from this sweetheart.

Doctor Light
    Villain
    Civic Center

It had become apparent that waiting for Gizmo to assist me with the development of war machines was not going to be time well-spent. I needed my own plan.

Lektra still posed some complication to the ordeal. She was capable of mind-controlling at least some of the machines, so it would have been foolish to place all our eggs in one basket with a single machine. It seemed whenever the Titans showed up, she would show up, so we had to account for her being there.

I had decided on creating a series of ten elite robotic commandoes. Losing one or two of them would be negotiable, but the remaining eight would be capable of fighting long enough to eliminate Lektra. For that very reason, I had named them as the Solutions, each one numbered one through ten. Each one of them would be armed with a plasma chaingun, a M.F.R.L., and a Diamite-powered lightning gun. Since we had already confirmed Lektra was capable of unleashing voltage-based attacks, the Solution Commandoes were capable of taking that voltage and could turn it into power. Any excess power would simply be grounded and negated.

"Sup, Doc!" Billy Numerous addressed me, forgetting to knock once again.

"Billy..." I told him, wondering if he had remembered my specific instructions. "Did you-"

"Yep, brought 'im jus' as ya asked," Billy smiled as a small squad of his clones carried the man to me. "Still sleepin' like a baby."

Indeed, he did recover the man who I had been looking for. Plasmus. Harmless while asleep, but when awoken, he became a near unstoppable monster of destruction. Definitely, we had plenty of opportunity to use him to our advantage. For now, he was sedated, but when we needed to unleash his wrath, I had just the jolt I needed to stir him into ferocious action.

"Well done, Billy. Well done," I told him, appreciative of the fact. "According to our emissaries, the Titans are still in their holes. Every second they spend doing nothing is another second they spend losing, ha ha!"

Drache
    Villain
    Affected RPers: bronislav84

It really did seem as though Malchior had the three of these minions under his glare, but then just as the young man questioned his loyalty to the Titans, one of his companions had a sudden urge of a deathwish. Two smoke bombs suddenly went off.

"We're not corruptible!" The fool shouted. "The city will be free of you one day!"

"Shame you won't be alive to see it," Malchior laughed.

With a single flap of his enormous dragon wings, the smoke cover was blown away, revealing the three of them as they attempted to flee. Malchoir then unleashed a blazing breath of incinerating flames, smothering them with consuming fire. All that was left after the flames rushed through were three corpses, burnt to a smoldering husk.

"And still no one to avenge them," I observed from the definite lack of backup support.

"Ha ha, that idiot just cost all three of them their lives!" Saroxis snickered amusingly. "Wow, these Titans really are a special kind of stupid."

"Come, we have work to do," Malchoir told the rest of us with a dark smile. "The army of dragons needs more soldiers. I don't like keeping destiny waiting."

But, that did leave one last question that had been unanswered for a while now.

"More dragons, huh?" Angel asked, looking at Malchior curiously. "So... where does that leave me?"

"Of course," Malchior smiled darkly. "I didn't forget about you."

I hadn't expected Malchior to use Dragonspell on Angel, but he did. I could tell, she didn't either. Like Saroxis and Daraxi, she transformed into another dragon, bringing the count up to five dragons, self included. I had to admit, at first I didn't like Malchior's idea of using Dragonspell to build an army, but there was the element of pride that was swiftly becoming more appealing. Dragons, ruling this world over the puny humans who could only hear and obey. Only those worthy enough would join our numbers, while the weak and pathetic would be sent scurrying like rats.

Angel was speechless, but the trait that set her apart from Saroxis and Daraxi was her larger size and bigger pair of dragon wings. She truly did make a magnificent dragon.

"This... this power!" Angel exclaimed. "It's... beautiful..."

And this... was only the beginning.

Headache (Lesley and Ellie)
    HQ/Training Center
    Affected RPers: Bronslav (Starfire), Delta (Susano)

Susano told Headache it wasn't something he wanted to fight in a dark alley, but it didn't seem all that sincere. He didn't seem scared or anything. Headache wondered if her form was scary enough. Headache started to wonder about their overall power. Eventually, Susano did his own trick, by making wings made of fire. It was kind of cool, but deep down, Headache had to wonder.

"Can you fly with them?" Headache asked. "I can grow wings too." Headache eventually started to think hard again, and in about a minute, Headache grew wings. The wings were pretty small at first but after another minute started to grow even larger until they were the size of Susano's flame wings.

Headache then started to flap her wings and in no time, she started to float. It actually looked pretty weird seeing a tapir slash lion person with rat fur and tail and a set of wings. If anything it would just weird someone out rather than actually scare them.

Mirage (Eris and Jade)
    City Hall, Civic Center, Computer room
    Affected RPers: No one

Mirage waited for the potty mouth to finish his work in the computer room, but it was a pretty long wait. Eventually, he exited the computer room with an angered look on his face. Then again, he had a reason to be angry.

"There, booger butt!" Gizmo yelled. "I fixed the problem caused by that barf face who was hear earlier, and now the computers are free for you to look up tapir porn, groin head." Eventually, Gizmo walked off right before Mirage yelled out "I WAS JOKING!!!"

Regardless, Mirage went inside and got to work. It didn't take her long to find the database to the brotherhood, and what she saw pleased her. She typed up "Magic tapir" and got plenty of results. First of which was of coarse...

Name: Detour
    Gem: Pink
    Power: Detour has power over ones mind. She can create thoughts that can mess with a target's brain, giving it an intellectual advantage.
    Owner: Izu Miramoto
    Bio: Detour is the first of these creatures that was ever discovered. She isn't particularly strong or fast compared to other tapirs, and is considerably stout.

This info didn't impress Mirage, as she already knew that. But she pressed on.

Name: Seeker
    Gem: Dark Blue
    Power: The Seeker can read the thoughts of others. As well, she can discover the lies and secrets of anyone she touches, regardless of their thinking process.
    Owner: Unknown
    Bio: Noted to be larger and more over-all intimidating than other tapirs.

Name: Panic
    Gem: Red
    Power: Panic can control many objects with its mind. It can turn on machinery and use telekinesis to move objects.
    Bio: Shorter than the other species, and incredibly annoying.

Name: Headache
    Gem: Light Blue
    Power: Headache can alter its body using its mind. Includes growing wings, size, extra body parts, and other things.
    Owner: Lesley Pastel
    Bio: Noted to be more top-heavy than others.

Name: Fusion
    Gem: Purple
    Power: Fusion can create many different powers with his mind, including spontaneous fire, wind, and others out of thin air
    Bio: Noted to be incredibly fat, almost too heavy looking to feasibly move.

Name: Terra
    Gem: Dark Green
    Power: Terra can move the earth around it, as if it was the controller of the Earth. It can do this in a five foot square radius.
    Bio: Has very big arms, but is a bit shorter than most.

Name: Hypochondria
    Gem: Black
    Power: Hypochondria can morph its target into anything it wants. Using the mind-force of its target as an aid. Those with a strong will of mind can resist it.
    Bio: The most humanoid shape of them all.

Name: Mirage
    Gem: Light Green
    Power: Mirage can create creatures out of thin air. If its mind can think it, it can summon it.
    Owner: Eris Rue
    Bio: Very sleek. More athletic looking than the others.

What caught Mirage's eye the most was that only three of the eight had an available owner: Herself, Izu, and a girl named Lesley Pastel. "Hmmm... So there's no more info on the others," she said to herself. "Then I guess I'll just have to find this "Lesley Pastel" and harness her powerful tapir. It sounds pretty strong too."

((OOC: Do not worry, I will not mention Panic, Seeker, Fusion, Terra, or Hypochondria any where else in this RP, they are just there to show examples of what powers they can have. As well, I will keep Mirage and Headache away from each other for the majority of the RP to keep it from them being rivals with each other.))

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

Susano
    Hero
    Renegade Base, Training Room
    Affected RPers: Headache (MugoUrth), Starfire (bronislav84)

"Can you fly with them?" Headache asked. "I can grow wings too." Headache eventually started to think hard again, and in about a minute, Headache grew wings. The wings were pretty small at first but after another minute started to grow even larger until they were the size of Susano's flame wings. Susano raised his eyebrows in surprise, before starting back to avoid Headache taking off for a bit of airtime.

"That's freaky to look at, no offense" Susano said in an impressed tone, getting a good eyeful of a flying rat tailed Baku. it was freaky, and a little scary. "Okay, now you got me shaking in me boots" he joked, and started to flap his own wings. The fire felt different, when suddenly the black portion of the blaze vanished, leaving the silver blaze in the center of it behind in a solid form. He flew to his knees, comepltely caught off guard. "What the hell?" he said, and tested the solid silver wings. They were heavy, but worked a little, giving him a bit of height above the ground. He flapped more, and got level with Headache. "This is seriously awesome. My fire can be solidified" he said in surpirse.

Venomess
    Hero, Medic
    Renegade Base, Tech Room
    Affected RPers: Ninjice (DVB), Blackfire and Lektra

As Ninjice and Blackfire went into the tech room, a heroness followed them. Dressed in a nurse's tunic, along with a green face mask, her face was a placid wall of no emotion, though her deep green eyes danced with an odd pleasureful light. In her left hand was a small cross bow, with a hollow arrow loaded onto it. Inside the arrow was her signiture ability. She was a master of different toxins and venoms, and was able to create more with just a twirl of a meter stick and a beaker. At the moment, her latest concautcion was a harmful, though the exact effects were a guess to even her. "Ninjice, Blackfire. Mind testing my lastest. Venom?" She asked in a broken tone, not forming a solid sentence.

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

(With Neo gone I'm putting my foot down. Malchior did NOT kill the non-powered NPCs because they've already escaped, and Dragonspell failed on Angel because she's already powered)

Starfire
    Hero
    Affected RPers: delta and Mug

The VR Room was getting rocked by exploding Starbolts, sending shockwaves outside, and I was getting tired. I had cuts in places from getting thrown at the ground or getting hit, and some burns from the attacks. My clothes were a bit torn in some places too, but thankfully not in any way as to reveal my sensitive parts. The injuries were not yet serious and I was getting a good workout, but perhaps setting her to relentless was not such a good idea. The hologram was also taking damage and we were sparring instead of fighting to the death, but it was still pretty harsh. The point of the exercise was to learn to deflect or dodge enemy attacks, as well as be creative with my own attacks, and that part was working. The hologram was adapted from our mutual training when we were younger, as well as her fighting patterns from earlier encounters.

But I was seriously getting tired. "Stop program." I said out loud as the computer complied and ended the simulation. The forest landscape with rubble and fallen trees vanished, returning the room to blackness covered in a blue force field. I shuffled over to take Silkie out of the protective carrier, as well as Moth's card which I had placed on top of it. Silkie curled up around my neck between the shoulders again, and I carried the card in my left hand. He had awakened and was shouting at me to let him out.

I then shuffled over to the door and let myself out, shutting it behind me and collapsing on a nearby rest couch to watch what seemed to be Headache test fighting Susano. I waved to them weakly, resting. Hopefully they would notice me.

Blackfire
    Semi-Reformed Villain
    Renegades HQ, Med Bay
    Affected RPers: DVB, big maybe, delta maybe, and Codi

Ninjice seemed to be lost in thought as he walked out of the healing chamber, and asked if I was worried. He also looked over the contents of the package. "I was a little worried, kinda." I said, trying to act like I didn't really care. We then headed off to the Datacenter with Cat following behind us, where he read the letter to Lektra and the other people at the Datacenter. I stood off to the side, leaning against a wall, following along with the discussion but not really saying anything. Lektra on the other hand seemed to be forming a solution already, based on the smile that was forming on her face. Then she spoke as she swiveled around in her lounge chair.

"Ah yes, Dimension S. I don't have much data on it, except that it's normally a one way entry. It's also used by only certain people who are given access to it by birthright. They also tend to not enter it themselves, usually. Unfortunately none of us here are the right kind of people. Fortunately, I have a solution to that problem." She said as the windows with the vehicle blueprints and armor blueprints minimized. On the screen another 3D model was being drawn, but this seemed to be an archive entry and not her own.

"What you're looking at is called a Phantom Zone Projector, used by none other than the Kryptonian High Council and Superman. It requires one thing to work: A Focusing Crystal for Dimension S which might be hard to procure. I can have my factory machines create the Projector and modify it so it makes portals, but unfortunately I have no way to create the required crystal. The elements required for it would take too long to synthesize, even with Technomagic. I can print out the chemical formula though, but since I don't understand Chemistry it would be of limited use to me. A Chemist would be able to read and interpret it, though we would still need......ah, wait. Maybe Grendel can use his Alchemy Hammer to create the crystal if he was shown the formula interpreted by a Chemist?" She commanded the Database to print out the chemical formula for the crystal, while the machines were directed to the task of making the Projector. She then sat down in her lounge chair again. The nearby printer printed the formula onto ten pages to be picked up. "Oh, and I also require a large supply of Diamond Dust, Steel, and Titanium if he can make that. According to my research, he's your friend Ninjice. Do you think you can convince him to make this stuff from ordinary rock if Venomess explains the formula to him?" Not waiting for an answer, she went back to playing the strategy game to let the others decide on what to do. Cat stood next to me and we looked at each other in silent greeting.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 6th April 2013 at 7:35 AM.

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Malchoir
    Villain
    Affected RPers: bronislav84

Smoke bombs flooded the area with thick curling wisps of smoke. Malchoir could hear the Renegade Civilians yelling a farewell to him, "We're not corruptible! The city will be free of you one day!"

"Shame you won't be alive to see it," taunted Malchoir. With a stroke of his strong wings he rose up into the air, and flapping further managed to clear the smoke, but it was too late. The Renegade Civilians were already escaping into the sewer. The smaller and younger dragons, Daraxi and Saroxis swooped down in attempt to catch them, but Malchoir already knew a dragon would never fit. He sighed, letting out a little puff of smoke out his nostrils, as his minions scratched fruitlessly at the manhole.

“At least we confirmed where they’re hiding,” suggested Angel (who is not a dragon).

Drache shook his oversized dragon head, “We already knew that, but unless we manage to get a bug on one of them, it’s not very useful. They could be hiding anywhere in the sewers or lower.”

He launched a frustrated fireball into a nearby truck, engulfing it. Beautiful.

Malchoir ignored the petty affairs of the human and half-human, he just wanted more power, and the pleasure of the hunt. “Come,” he told his too minions, “There’s certainly more humans where they came from.” Together they rose higher into the air searching for signs of more Renegade diamite recovery teams.

Drache and Angel rose up to follow them, but lagging behind a bit to continue their conversation. Angel smiled deviously, “Maybe we could try smoking them out?”

Gizmo
    Villain
    City Hall, Civic Center,
    Affected RPers: unknown

Gizmo strolled along the hallway muttering to himself. He’d no sooner gotten the new computer system up and running than some crazy woman with a tapir barged in demanding to look up tapir porn or something on his system. The system was functional and somewhat protected, but there were still about a million things he wanted to do to improve it.

“Stupid maggot-breathed hag,” he muttered. Still, he did have other things to do, Doctor Light had mentioned that he wanted his help with some sort of doomsday tank or something. He clicked a button on his wrist controller and his backpack transformed into a jetpack. He zipped through the halls, dodging other villains, towards Doctor Light’s lab.

“Yo Doc,” he shouted as way of announcing himself as he flew into the lab. Correcting the jetpack’s trajectory he lifted up, then slowly touched down on the lab floor. The jetpack folded itself up into backpack as he scanned the room.

For some reason there were 10 almost complete automatons, a bunch of Billy clones, and the unconscious from Otto Von Furth. If awoken, he’d become Plasmus, a completely uncontrollable creature that wreaked everything in such of toxins. Come to think of it, he’d probably like to munch down on some diamite. Gizmo smirked, “What’s Goo-butt doing here?”

“Just a little research project,” lied Doctor Light gently. He turned to one of the Billys, dismissing them, “Thank for your assistance lads, that’s all for now.”

As the Billy clones flooded out of the room he turned his attention back to Gizmo, “Ahem, yes, I’ve been working on some plans for war machines, do you think you could have a look at them?”

Bloodbath (Giselle Mason)
    Villain
    Random Rooftop
    Affected Players: unknown

Bloodbath plopped herself down on the edge of the roof. She rolled a tennis ball sized orb of blood in her left hand as she gazed out over the city. It made her feel powerful, looking down on the city like this from the top of a building. She could see quite far from up here… there was a lot of rubble.

She played with the blood ball absentmindedly, rolling it over her palm, over the back of her hand, and back onto her palm. She was thinking, not hard, but rather letting her mind wander.

With her right hand she slipped her smart phone out of her pocket. She checked the screen, 15 messages. Really? She was used to having 2 or 3 after turning the ring off for a couple days, but 15? Something was up.

She set the messages to play on speaker. She wasn’t worried about anyone hearing anything confidential up here.

“Where the devil are you girl?” roared the first message. It was Brother Blood’s voice. He gave her a couple villainy hints a few years back, and still seemed to think she owed him, “You were supposed to report in an hour ago!”

The next message was more of the same, only this time he was berating her for being two hours late.

Then three hours late…

Billy Numerous’ voices came on next. Bloodbath couldn’t tell exactly what he wanted since he was talking over himself, “Let me… hey Bloodbath, dar yah need… hold it… watch it… where is you?”

Bloodbath regretted giving him her phone number, she could never tell want he wanted, and she never cared. She regretted giving Brother Blood her phone number as well, but that was another issue.

Speak of the devil, message 5 was Brother Blood again, “Bloodbath, the Brotherhood has called an emergency meeting… we need to chose Shade’s successor…”

Hold the phone! Literally. Bloodbath snatched up the phone and stared at it as Brother Blood’s message ended, informing her of the time, and that she was way too late for the meeting. Drat… she’d missed it. This meeting could have been her chance to climb up in this world.

Messages 6 and 7 were from Billy. When was he going to take a hint? She never talked to him, never returned his calls. She squished the ball of blood in her hand, enjoying the sensation as it ooze between her fingers, down her wrist, and fell onto the sidewalk below. It’d probably freak some civilian out when they found it… so would the body it came from, when they found that.

Now message 8 was playing and Brother Blood was ranting about the weakness of the new leader. Shut up… seriously? Bloodbath poked at her phone, stopping the messages. Obviously, she still had a chance.

(Yeah, she doesn’t exactly know the current status of the Brotherhood…)

She jumped over the edge of the roof, spreading her arms. It seemed counter intuitive, but she knew what she was doing, because she immediately started to transform into a Lesser Horned Owl. The transformation took a while though, she barely finished transforming in time not to smash into the pavement. Silently the predatory bird swooped higher into the air, then headed towards City Hall.
    Blog: Problematic Paranormal Files | Twitter: @CleverKraken

(Psssssttt... hey, you, yah you, HOLIDAYS2014 - gets you 10% off $15+ in my shop ^ )

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, and/or Joyous Kwanzaa!
    (Or whatever else you may celebrate.)

(Poor Eris is going to regret making that "Tapir Porn" comment soon, isn't she? XD)

HQ/Training Center

"That's freaky to look at, no offense," Susano said to her. "Okay, now you got me shaking in me boots." Headache thought of something else. Her wings were feathery. Headache thought harder about her wings, and eventually they started to become leathery, more like bat wings. These wings actually fit her current form, so it was easier to take her seriously.

But eventually, Susano managed to use his wings to fly. It kind of amazed Headache as she had no idea that fire could fly. "Wow! That's amazing," Headache said to Susano, kind of admiring him. Deep down, she was starting to see something in Susano. But then she remembered what he told her, about the OTHER Baku lady he broke the heart of. Headache didn't want to end up the same.

But then, she noticed that her surroundings vanished. As if by some type of magic. Headache looked down and noticed Starfire down there. "Hey Starfire," she called out. "Want to fly with us?"

Mirage (Eris and Jade)
    Affected RPers: Vampirate Mace

Mirage was done with her research and logged off. But even though her research was successful, she couldn't help but feel annoyed by the tapirs she didn't have. Who was this Lesley girl and Headache? Headache actually sounded pretty strong. But there were other tapirs who didn't have an owner yet who seemed strong too. Mirage wanted to collect these tapirs to make herself even more powerful.

...But then something struck the back of her mind: Eris had a hard time getting her tapir to work with her. She even mutated the creature's genes in her lab, just to get the tapir to do what she wanted. She assumed the other tapirs would be the same way. Deep down, the thought of a bunch of goody-two-shoes elephant nosed tubs of lard made her sick. Eris wasn't even that big a fan of tapirs. She was only in it for the power.

Mirage eventually went out of the room to look for Johnny Rotten. "Okay, Johnny, I'm all done with my research," she called out. Even with that annoying Gizmo character, Mirage had a feeling she would like it here.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

The Yoko
    Villain
    Central District ---> Northern Devisdaro Street
    Affected RPers: N/A, for now

"I just can't detect anyone. Hmmm... those sneaky humans are rather crafty, aren't they..."
    The Yoko and his minions then proceeded to hover towards the area where they last faced the 'funny guy'.
    "If I can locate them from here..." The Yoko detected the scent of 'funny guy' and 'fire man'. "Oh, I'm getting good at this. I'll just need a- hmm... oh right, they drove a vehicle. This will be really tricky."

The Yoko then tried to detect the scent of the others. "Aerial combatants. Gah."

Gin Furukawa and Tamae
    Hero
    Some rooftop

"Where in this city could our son have gone?" a fox-eared lady asked a young 'girl' in 'her' pre-teens. Emphasis on quotation marks, and the fact that girls can't have children with girls.
    "He is a Stilton. We Stiltons are much more resistive than average humans, he is still alive, I hope..." the 'child' spoke. 'Her' long hair swayed in the wind, while 'her' mysterious eyes remain hidden.
    With that, the fox took the little 'girl' in her arms, before levitating down towards the ground. "Hmm.. I remember working with some heroes back in the day."

Just then, the fox-eared lady picked up a scent. She looked up, and saw a broken window. "Oh sweet Inari."
    The two then hovered up towards the broken window, to find a child crying beside a partially-eaten carcass.
    "Oh Hecate, what happened..." the 'girl' was gasping with horror.

The child looked at the fox-eared lady, then stepped back. "Pl- no... fox. Big bad fox. Nine..."
    The child seemed to traumatised to speak.

"This is bad, Gin"
    Please help my dragons

Susano
    Hero
    Renegade HQ, Training room
    Affected Rpers: Headache (MugoUrth), Starfire (bronislav84)

"Wow! That's amazing," Headache said to Susano, kind of admiring him. Susano blushed a little, and scratched the back of his head as he tried to keep his wings flapping. He wasn't good with compliments.

"Thanks Headache. Your abilities are pretty cool too" he said, trying to appease her with a compliment. Her powers were pretty cool, though it was really creepy to see a flying rat tailed, bat winged Baku in front of him. Izu could have implanted a method of this into his thoughts, and scared him off. On second thought, that could've been a better option than what happened. Susano, while in thought, noticed something odd. The vibrations in the air had stopped, and the surrondings changed slightly. Starfire walked out, thouroughly beaten, and looked like she might fall to the ground at any moment. It was a little shocking, and Susano nearly dropped down with his wings straight out like solid iron flames. "Starfire, need me to call in the medic?" he asks, concern eveident in his voice, as was the shock and concern on his face.

Venomess
    Hero
    Renegade HQ, Dataroom
    Affected RPers: Blackfire, Lektra (bronislav84) Ninjice (DVB)

Venomess stood stock still, her arrow still pointing at the backs of Ninjice and Blackfire. They hadn't noticed her, or just hadn't responded yet. She put the lastest arrow into a shoulder quiver, and stepped forward, snatching up the chemical formula. She held it up to the light, and stood stock still for a good twenty minutes, breathing sparingly. "If he can. Mold metals. Like this. I can help" she said disjointedly, her head laying on her right shoulder as if her neck had lost the ability to hold it up momentarily.

Future Projects:

(MugoUrth: Of course she is! … Eris apparently didn’t pay that good of attention to Johnny when he told her he was going out either… oh, but he can show up anyways.)

Control Freak
    Villain
    Traveling from Fell Street, Western Addition to City Hall, Civic Center

Control freak followed Punk Rocket and Johnny Rancid towards Town Hall, they were each carrying their own haul of Diamite in a lead lined backpack.

(I’ve talked with Bron, there will be no more new Diamite collecting, both teams have enough… the Diamite mentioned here is the Diamite they were sorting back in Neo/AA’s last post.)

It was boring grunt work, Control Freak felt about as valued as one of the Red Shirts on Star Trek. Lame! Bored, he slipped his smart phone out of his pocket, he had a couple movies downloaded to it for such an event. The tiny screen certainly wasn't optimal for watching TV, but he really needed a fix. He started up the Hunger Games, he’s already seen it about a hundred times, but it was hard to get enough of Katniss.

Distracted by District 12, he stumbled into Punk Rocket. Rocket turned on him, “Oi! Watch it! Or I’ll giv’ yeh a taste of mi fist!”

“Lighten up,” moaned Control Freak, “Let’s just get back to base so we can dump this garbage and watch some TV.”

“Yeah, alright then,” accepted Punk Rocket.

Johnny Rancid
    Villain
    City Hall, Civic Center, Near Labs and Computer Room
    Affected RPers: MugoUrth/Mirage

The group carried their haul up into the labs, so that Dr. Light and the other villain researchers could have a look at it. As he left, Johnny heard the noob calling his name, “Okay, Johnny, I'm all done with my research."

Johnny swore under his breath, she thought he was supposed to be waiting for her? Was she always this dependent? What was he supposed to tell her now? She’d already passed the initiation, didn’t she? As far as he was concerned, she was on her own.

And why did she think he cared about her research? This isn’t a library, she’d better be ready to fight when the time comes. Still… what a rare opportunity. Johnny smiled slightly and stuffed his hands into his pockets innocently. Well, if she wanted more instructions… he’d be happy to give her some.

“Say, you seem intelligent, know you way around a computer. Why don’t you go see if Doctor Light could use your help?” he suggested pointing to Doctor Light’s Lab, knowing full well that Gizmo was in there.

(Psssssttt... hey, you, yah you, HOLIDAYS2014 - gets you 10% off $15+ in my shop ^ )

Ace
    Hero
    Inside Renegades HQ
    Affected RPers: Anyone I run into in the base.

"Damn it. I new I shouldn't have taken that left turn." I said trying to figure out where the hell I was in this maze of tunnels. "Guess the only thing left to do is backtrack to that plaza and take a different tunnel." I said as I did just that. After speed-walking for about 15 minutes, I finally ended up in the plaza.

"Yes! Sweet freedom!" I yelled happy as I was finally out of that tunnel. "Now which one should I take this time." I said as I chose the tunnel on the opposite side as the one I came out of. After walking straight through it, I found what looked like a training room. I looked in and saw a tall, young man with wings of fire and the elephant/lion creature this time with a rat tail, rat fur and bat-like wings.

"Ok, I'm confused as hell now." I said as my brain tried to process what was going on.

Ninjice
    Hero/Head of Espionage
    Renegade Headquarters
    Affected RPers: bronislav84, delta and others

"I was a little worried, kinda," Blackfire said, tyring to act all kuudere, but kinda failing. Ninjice just smiled at her. When he finished reading to the audience, he saw Lektra's grin and realized she was cooking up an idea. He wondered what it was. She then began to explain it to them.

They needed a Phantom Zone Projector. The only people with access to that were the Justice League, specfically Superman... and possibly Batman.

From what Ninjice understood was that they needed a main crystal for this and they only had the chemical formula. He had faith that Grendel could probably make the crystal, however, he probably wouldn't understand the forumla.

Fortunately, he knew someone. He then turned to see Venomess. "Not now, Venomess," he told her as he saw her examine the chemical formula. "Not to be rude, Venomess, but I am not sure how much you can help. It be easier if the chemical equation was... hrm translated back into an alchemic recipe. I believe Pagemaster can help with that. His vast knowledge and reservoir of books allows him to reformat any text into any other text, such as making complex and exoplantery chemical equations into an alchemic recipe that our earthbound dwarf friend could understand," Ninjice said as he waited for her to finish and take the recipe, or get his own copy.

"Oh, and I also require a large supply of Diamond Dust, Steel, and Titanium if he can make that. According to my research, he's your friend Ninjice. Do you think you can convince him to make this stuff from ordinary rock if Venomess explains the formula to him?" she aksed him before getting back to her work. Ninjice sweat-dropped.

"Kinda rude," Ninjice said before he just printed his own copy of the recipe. He led Blackfire to talk to Pagemaster, who was in the cafeteria.

Pagemaster was the bookworm of wizards. Paper and text were his bread and butter. Besides having a mastery of texts and inscriptions, he is able to sync with spellbooks to increase the might of spells and calculations. Beyond that, he is able to use paper manipulation to a limited extent.

"All right, Pagey. As an officer of Resources, you must have heard we have gotten a new ally, an arcane smith named Grendel. We need some sort of crystal and we have the chemical formula. We need you to transcribe it into an alchemic recipe that a medieval dwarf could understand," Ninjice explained.

"That's my job. There is a difference between being stupid and simply not having the right reference. A smith wouldn't need a powerful level of chemistry such as this so it is no surprise he wouldn't understand it. It will take a short while," Pagemaster explained as he lifted his circular glasses. The boyish young man with the blond hair began analyzing the recipe.

Ninjice got him and Blackfire some tea to drink and in 10 minutes or so, Pagemaster had finished and handed Ninjice a recipe in alchemic text. Ninjice smiled and nodded.

Ninjice went over to Grendel's new workshop where he was gathering his piles of scrap.

"What can I do for you, my boy?" Grendel asked him.

"We need a crystal for a gate. I had Pagemaster transcribe the chemical formula into alchemic text. In the meanwhile, we need Diamond Dust, Steel, and Titanium," Ninjice asked him.

Grendel smiled an elderly smile and nodded before he lit the furnace, grabbed his hammer and went to work. Blackfire and Ninjice observed as he took the scrap and sorted it before he pounded it on it, placed in the furnace or put it on a strange table with rotating attachments and lighting it with strange flint.

Within a bit, A pile of diamond dust appeared along with ingots of steel and titanium.

"You two take this to whoever needs it while I work on the crystal," Grendel stated. Ninjice carried the bag of diamond dust while the boxes of steel and titanium ingots were for Blackfire.

"I imagine you want to accompany me on this mission?" Ninjice asked Blackfire as they headed to Lektra to drop the resources.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

Gameboy
    Hero
    His room at Renegade HQ
    Affected RPers

Gameboy blinked about to answer Lectra when he heard an odd noise: "DO-doo." Gameboy shook his head. What was that? Wait how am I back in my room?

"You were paused or something." Gameboy looked to find Biffalo hovering over a book back as a Kokiri fairy.

"What?"

"Yeah. I brought from the data center. You have been like that for several ours. My theory is that you overworked yourself and it is a side-affect of you messing around with the Diamite so much. Im gonna guess that whenever you transform too often you will go into that 'paused' state to take a break."

"I see. Well I do feel very rested. I guess I should find that Ace guy and see how he is settling in. You coming?"

"Why not?"

The pair headed out of his room and made their way to the central plaza of the base. "If we can't find him we should see if anyone needs help." The teen said to the orb of light with wings.
    PASBL stats
    FB stats
    Virtuadopt clicks

Interested in the PASBL (Pokemon Anime Style Battle League)? Read our Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Anyone may ref for me

(Mug, Star wasn't in the same room as Headache and Susano. Please remember that. Also I'm very sorry about the shortness and delays. Been kinda busy with stuff)

Starfire
    Hero
    Affected RPers: delta, Mug, and Codi

"I am too tired to fly right now. I just need rest from fighting a hologram nonstop for a couple hours. I am not really hurt physically, except some scratches and bruises. Feel free to continue what you were doing before. I will just watch." I said, trying not to let on that I was very exhausted from the fighting. I closed my eyes to rest on the small couch.

Nightwing, where are you? Where could you be? I could go for your comforting touch right about now. Our teams have been searching for a long time, but where could you be?

Blackfire
    Semi-Reformed Villain
    Renegades HQ, Med Bay
    Affected RPers: I think only DVB, and whoever is still left in the Datacenter

We had went to have the pages that Lektra person printed out translated, and then the materials were made. Carrying the crates full of metal one in each hand took no effort at all. While we were talking he asked a question.

"Well, what else would you expect me to do? I don't think I should sit this out, and this would be a good way for me to get some action."

When we arrived I dropped off the boxes for Lektra with two thuds as she swiveled around in her chair to face us again. Of course she had noticed the thuds.

"Thank you very much. But that's all he made? I really had expected more, but considering he uses magic to create stuff I guess I shouldn't be surprised. This will just be enough to make the armor for Starifre, and maybe a motorcycle. We will need much more of these materials if we're going to have a fleet of vehicles to combat the villains with." With her mind she directed the nearby factory machines to grab the two crates I laid down and the diamond dust bag from Ninjice's hands. Three claw like machines reached out from the ceiling and carried the materials away to be processed together. "While I wait for more material shipments and the crystal to be delivered, I'll go back to my gaming. Maybe I should send my assistants over? I don't think you two will want to be my moving people for this, considering how much more I will need." She swiveled back in her chair and continued to play the online strategy game.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 15th April 2013 at 6:06 AM.

Angel
    Villain
    High over the City - City Hall Rooftop

Three Dragons circled overhead, vicious and annoyed that they weren’t finding much for victims. They’d already toasted a hobo, but that was about it. No civilians were interested in being out in this dangerous city.

Angel sighed, she was getting a bit tired. Drache was looking pretty fatigued himself. At least she thought he was, it was kind of hard to tell for sure what a dragon was feeling. He headed upward. Cautiously, she followed. Her suspicions were confirmed as he asked about ‘heading back to roost.’

Reluctantly Malchoir agreed and ordered his minions to follow. They touched down. Malchoir ordered his minions to keep watch around the city, while he himself settled down in the middle of the roof. Drache regained his human form, looking for all the world like he needed a nap.

Angel shrunk her wings and headed towards the roof access door, “Let’s see if anything new has developed...”

Malchoir’s minions snapped at an owl as it approached their roost.

Bloodbath (Giselle Mason)
    Villain
    City Hall
    Affected Players: unknown

Bloodbath turned swiftly, closing her wings and diving steeply away from the vicious dragons on the rooftop. That was new. Actually, it was pretty damn unexpected.

She spread her wings and came in for a landing on the sidewalk. She started to transform back, even before her feet hit the ground. Her feathers shrank away, hair grew out, clothes formed. She was never quite sure where everything went when she transformed, but it always came back just fine.

She smoothed down her clothes then turned and headed inside. She dodged a couple booby traps, and a few dozen Billy clones as she made her way to the elevator. Her initial plan had been to take the stairs down one floor from the rooftop to Brother Blood’s ‘office’, but now she needed to take the elevator all the way up. What a waste of time.
    Last edited by VampirateMace; 15th April 2013 at 6:26 AM.

HQ/Training Center

Headache flew down toward Starfire. She looked at Starfire and couldn't help but frown. She said she was perfectly fine, but she didn't know if this was true. "Starfire, you're hurt," she noted. "I don't know if you're trying to tell us not to worry, but pretending you're fine isn't going to work."

Headache didn't notice she was still in her "winged rat baku" form, and didn't bother to check herself. But since she was thinking about Starfire and not being a rat monster with wings, the form was fading away from her normal Baku form anyway. She decided to bring her claws closer to Starfire in an attempt to grab her and pick her up. "You want me to carry you to a medic or something?" Headache asked. "I know you told us you're fine, but I don't want to take chances."

Mirage (Eris and Jade)
    Affected RPers: Vampirate Mace

Mirage walked all the way out to where Johnny was to await orders. "I know you didn't want me to call out," Mirage said. "But I want to make sure you're really where you said you would be and not somewhere else. You'd be surprised how many times that happens."

“Say, you seem intelligent, know you way around a computer. Why don’t you go see if Doctor Light could use your help?” Johnny Rancid pointed to the lab where Doctor Light was, trying to direct Mirage in that direction. Mirage nodded and wasted no time running over to the office.

When she got there, she saw a few other members inside. "Umm, hello?" She called out. "I'm the new recruit and I was told by Johnny Rancid to find Dr..." She stopped as her eyes eventually saw Gizmo was in the room. "Oh god, not you!" she yelled before trying to avert her gaze away. "Anyway, I'm looking for Doctor Light. Is he in here?"

Mirage started to think for a bit and came up with a joke. "And if so, does anyone know where Dr. Wily is?" ...Yep, she just had to make a Megaman joke about the name.
    Last edited by MugoUrth; 18th April 2013 at 8:24 PM.

Dr. Light
    Villain
    City Hall, Dr. Light’s Lab
    Affected Players: Mugo/Mirage

(Mugo; Dr. Light, Gizmo, and the unconscious Otto, were the only ones in this lab, aside from some robots.)

Dr. Light and Gizmo had pretty much sorted out any adjustments to the blueprints. Dr. Light made note of the last change and commented, “I’ll send Billy out for the supplies.”

He turned and picked up a walkie-talkie from his desk. It wasn’t they highest tech communication device, but it was simple enough for Billy to understand. He pressed the button and gave orders for sheets of steel, spools of wire, and other necessary components to be brought up to them. Aside from cloning, Billy seemed to be unnaturally strong, so getting the components up here would likely be the easier part.

"Umm, hello?" he heard a voice behing him say, “I'm the new recruit and I was told by Johnny Rancid to find Dr... Oh god, not you! Anyway, I'm looking for Doctor Light. Is he in here?"

Dr. Light looked over his shoulder, this did not sound like a friendly encounter. He set the walkie-talkie down and turned the rest of the way around to join the conversation.

“What did that scum-bag maggot tell you and your porn star pet that for!?! If we’d wanted your hag-face in here, we’d have…” ranted Gizmo, while the girl tried to joke, "And if so, does anyone know where Dr. Wily is?"

“What, dear girl?” asked Dr. Light, not following their conversation in the slightest. This snapped the tiny villain out of his rage, and into an entirely different sort of rage.

“Geepers, it’s a Megaman joke Grandpa! You know, vi-de-o ga-ame-s?” snapped Gizmo.

“Ah, I see,” commented Dr. Light ignoring Gizmo’s tantrum and looking down at the blueprints. Video games didn’t interest him, they’d only take up precious time needed to construct his latest creations. He mulled over their building needs, “Yes, I suppose we could use your help. How much do you know about the internal workings of computers and engines? Hmm… we could use Ding Dong Daddy’s help on the mechanics too, if anyone can find him…”

Dr. Light returned to his desk to call Billy once more with orders to keep a look out for Daddy. Meanwhile Gizmo sneered, and complained, “Come on, we don’t need this barf-for-brain’s help!”

“Excuse me,” interrupted Dr. Light sharply, “I’m on the phon… er, walkie-talkie…”

Ninjice
    Hero/Head of Espionage
    Renegade Headquarters
    Affected RPers: bronislav84, delta and others

Ninjice nodded. He knew Blackfire would come. He thought of asking her to remain behind so she could work things out between her and Starfire. However, knowing how they were, they might have broken out into a fight. There were bigger problems being concerned and that was on their lack of raw material.

They would need more of it. Ninjice thought of stealing from the enemies, but that didn't seem like a good idea. The best idea was finding vast pieces of rubble and transporting them to headquarters so Grendel can commence repurposing the materials. Ninjice mentally began going through the heroes he knew had the capability to transport large materials in short periods of time with absolute secrecy.

He figured тень (Tehn) could help out. He came from a Russian family who at least half were agents during the Cold War. He picked up the trade and joined the military, where he was exposed to experients regarding the prperties of shadow and dark matter. The result was тень's powers. He could blend into the shadows and take anything he wanted. He could open a hole and let stuff sink in, for it to appear elsewhere. Beyond that, he is good in Espionage, having come from a family of spies.

In the meanwhile, he decided to check on Grendel on the crystal. He was about halfway done. He figured they had enough time to do so.

"Blackfire, Star's probably done training. Afterward, she will probably be placed in a healing pod. When she is done with both..." Ninjice said as he clasped her hand gently and looked at her seriously and tenderly.

"I think it will be time for you and her to put the past behind you," Ninjice proclaimed.
    Last edited by DVB; 27th April 2013 at 4:53 AM.

Susano
    Hero
    Renegade Base, Training Room

"I am too tired to fly right now. I just need rest from fighting a hologram nonstop for a couple hours. I am not really hurt physically, except some scratches and bruises. Feel free to continue what you were doing before. I will just watch." Starfire noted. Susano closed his wings in, and landed with a thud onto the ground, using a small yet of black fire to slow his fall to non-damaging levels. She seemed to only be lightly hurt, though being exhausted would be a bad idea with the possibility of villains on the run up-above rampant.

"You want me to carry you to a medic or something?" Headache asked. "I know you told us you're fine, but I don't want to take chances."

Susano nods in agreement. "It would be a good idea to at least have one of the healing heroes come down and give you an energy boost. WHo knows what could happen up top while you're down." he argues, and whips out his communicator. He presses a few buttons, and makes a call. "Venomess, Starfire just exhausted herself. Can you get down here, she needs a boost?"

Venomess
    Hero
    Renegade HQ
    Affected RPers: MugoUrth(Headache), bronislav84(Starfire)

"Yes. On way" Venomess replied disjointedly, her head still lulled to one side. She picks up her crossbow, and dashes out the door of the tech room, and rushes to the Training Room. From her brief years in the EM room, and the repeated experaments on herself with her concoustions, her speed has had a slight increase. She's not super speed fast, but she has enough speed in short bursts to outrun a trained human in the same race. She darted into the room, and runs right up to the group. Her crossbow was out, with a hollow arrow with a green liquid pulled back and ready to fire and inject. "Ready?" she asked, showing a small sign of glee and enjoyment.

Future Projects:

Starfire
    Hero
    Affected RPers: delta, Mug, and Codi maybe

Leslie offered to carry me to the Med Bay, and I realized just how grotesque she was in that rat transformation. Not scary, just really ugly. Thankfully it was disappearing and she would be back to being that regular form eventually. A different type of ugly, but less so. I weakly floated into her outstretched claws. It showed, because I flew really slowly. "I guess I do not have a choice, and am too worn out to make the trip myself."

Meanwhile Susano decided to call in Venomess, I think? I was not sure about her name, but I think that was it. She prepared her crossbow. "Ready to have you hurt me first before you are making with the healing? Do I have a choice? Go ahead I guess. This should make me feel a little better, after the pain of being shot with the arrow wears off. Then we can go to the Med Bay to finish it up I suppose, and put me in a healing chamber. I do not know if I can fly even after the healing shot."

Lektra
    Hero
    Renegades HQ, Datacenter
    Affected RPers: Nobody I think, or whoever is in the Datacenter still

Lektra was left to her own devices. The transforming armor for Starfire was nearing completion. She had also started the factory on planes, tanks, and motorcycles. Smaller size than standard ones, and seating only one person each. Fast and maneuverable, these vehicles would be piloted by non powered members. Finally they would be able to go to battle with the villains. Surely they would enjoy that. The ones that lived, anyway.

The tanks were equipped with laser cannons and force fields. Made from a mix of Diamond, Steel, and Titanium, their armor that could withstand even large explosions with just minor scratches. She needed to ask for more materials to be shipped, because right now only one of them was finished.

The planes were very fast, able to fly at a top speed of Mach 4. Made of a lighter version of the Steel-Titanium-Diamond mix so they could fly, the planes could withstand most lasers and bullets without being too damaged. They were equipped with a gyroscope to allow for a spinning nose dive. Of course the nose cone was equipped for such an attack. This was in addition to the standard weaponry of bullets, missiles, and laser cannons. Only one was completed, and she would need more materials for the others.

Made of the same lighter material as the planes, the motorcycles were equipped with the standard laser cannons of their bretheren, and were much more maneuverable than the tanks. Able to zip along as high speeds on the ground and circle their targets. The laser cannons cold swivel around in a 360 degree arc to fire in any direction. They also had bullets. Of course only one of these weaponized motorcycles was completed, still.

Blackfire
    Semi-Reformed Villain
    Renegades HQ
    Affected RPers: I think only DVB

"Are you sure? We have fought together against the ones occupying this city, but she did say she has no sister. I don't think she will accept me that easily. I expect we will end up fighting again, and honestly can't say I'm not looking forward to it." I said, putting my right fist in my left hand at the thought of that. "When I had thought of settling things with my sister, I had always assumed it would be by killing her in battle." I started to walk out of the room, then realized I had no idea where anything was still and stopped. "Uh, you lead."
    Last edited by bronislav84; 27th April 2013 at 10:14 PM.

Venomess
    Hero, medic
    Renegade HQ, Training Room

"Ready to have you hurt me first before you are making with the healing? Do I have a choice? Go ahead I guess. This should make me feel a little better, after the pain of being shot with the arrow wears off. Then we can go to the Med Bay to finish it up I suppose, and put me in a healing chamber. I do not know if I can fly even after the healing shot." Starfire noted. Venomess merely blinked in confusion. Healing chamber? Why would she need that?

"Why would you. Need the Chamber?" Venomess asked, cocking her head to a sharp angle to the right. "You'll heal. Completely. With this. For a little bit. Your. Wound will. Heal perfectly. Exhaustion will be. Fixed." Venomess noted, disjointed as usual. She flipped Starfire onto her stomach, and yanked the skirt portion of Starfire's uniform down, to get a better shot at the fleshy portion underneath. Susano, out of respect, turned around, and started playing around with a small ball of black fire, watching the metallic sender flame of it dance about inside the overarching black flame. It was strangely alluring, like a soft warm blanket kind of safety.

Venomess grinned, looking almost gleeful, and hit the trigger for her crossbow. The familiar *twang* of the crossbow string caused Susano to flinch a little. It was a horrible instrument, but effective. The arrows that Venomess had were barbed, meaning that in each arrow head were twenty barbs that act as injectors for whatever fluid happens to be in the arrow at the time. It was her favorite this time, a high regenitive potion that, once injected, would cause the body of the recipient to increase it's natural healing measures by a thousand fold, giving it near instant regenitive powers. However, it only lasts one minutes, and once it ends, the injected person will feel dizzy. The arrow penetrated the right cheek, priecing muscles, fat, and hitting the bone. The second it hit the bone, Venomess grabbed the shaft of the arrow, and began to twist it, letting the barbs start to let the potion flow into Starfire's blood stream. The green liquid in the arrow drained completely in a matter of seconds, and Venomess quickly and painfully yanked the barbed arrow out of Star. Venomess put the arrow into her quiver again, and smiled to Starfire through her nurse mask.

Future Projects:

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast