Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Teen Titans: Future Imperfect (RP Thread) [T]

Lektra
    Hero
    Renegades HQ, Datacenter
    Affected RPers: Grass, possibly big and whoever is in that entrance still

The sisters got half dragged away by Ninjice to something, but Raven did have some kind of news. Lektra figured it might be the same news that she had. She sent a quick text message to Starfire and the others explaining the situation and for Star to not take too long, then she walked up to Raven.

"Uh Raven, this wouldn't happen to be what you wanted to talk to Star about?" She used her phone to create a 3D image of a Lava Demon, and the Avatars of Sin then held the hologram out for Raven to examine.

Starfire
    Hero
    Renegades HQ, Training Hall
    Affected RPers: DVB, MugoUrth, Deltakurumiru14 (maybe), Grassmaster411, biggggg5

I was about to apologize about crying to much and ask what Raven was on about, but Nin decided to drag my sister and me away to the Training Hall again. We were just here. I decided to talk to her while she smiled at Nin for the kiss. "Okay okay. I like you too, but cool it with the lovey stuff or you'll ruin my tough image." She said to him.

"Sister your powers are not working? What does this mean for me, then? I was learning to use my powers the same way as you." I looked at her confused.

"Yea, they're not working since my drive to kill you kinda up and vanished." She told me rather up front and all.

"Well at least Nin seems to have an idea." I said as I looked around the Training Hall. Various powered individuals were fighting and honing their skills, paying us no mind. He asked if we were ready.

"Like I have a choice? Of course I'm ready. Just don't make me hug puppies or whatever. Humph." My sister said as she crossed her arms and looked at him. The stare was cold, but it seemed softer than we she was bad. She was just sizing him up.

"I am ready, I think?" Saying that rather uncertainly. "You mean you can help me regain the use of my powers from positive emotions again? Would my sister still insist she is stronger?" I looked at the way she was staring at him. Was he going to fight the both of us or did he have something else in mind? I also checked the message from Lektra. Apparently we didn't have a ton of time.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 6th August 2013 at 9:44 PM.

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Ninjice
    Hero/Head of Espionage
    Medical Center- Truama Wing -> Secret Entrance to the Sewers; Renegade Headquarters
    Affected RPers: bronislav

Ninjice just smiled as he simply hugged Blackfire once more. "Sister your powers are not working? What does this mean for me, then? I was learning to use my powers the same way as you," Starfire asked Blackfire.

"Yea, they're not working since my drive to kill you kinda up and vanished," Blackfire said in her blunt manner.

Ninjice then waited for them to prepare themselves.

"Like I have a choice? Of course I'm ready. Just don't make me hug puppies or whatever. Humph," Blackfire said. Ninjice just smiled at her usual tsundere nature.

"I am ready, I think?" Starfire said. "You mean you can help me regain the use of my powers from positive emotions again? Would my sister still insist she is stronger?" she asked. Ninjice shrugged his shoulder.

"Well, back when we were all together, I remember Raven having talked to me when you and her switched minds. First things would be your ability to fly," Ninjice said before he took a deep breath and had them do the same.

"Remember back to when you were children. When you first to fly. Even though both of you had not the best childhoods, there was still joy. The one when you first learned to fly. To where you can explore the sky, to be free... to feel that the future in front of you is full of potential," Ninjice said sagely. He knew they still had their super strength so with flight, it could work enough and in battle, they could even relearn the starbolts.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Grassman: No, but I should make a reference to it at some point…

Dr. Light
    Villain
    City Hall, Service Elevator & Garage
    Affected RPers: Mugo?

It was a slow but necessary procedure, as they had to go in small groups down from the lab to the garage. The tanks scrapped the walls of the hallway on both side, and barely fit into the service elevator that was designed to hold a car, but not a tank. He’d had the foresight to design a system by which the tanks could compact and expand, and Gizmo was a great asset in their development despite his adolescent attitude, but there was only so much modern technology could accomplish.

The automatons and armored Billy’s stood lined-up amidst tanks in front of the steel and titanium reinforced garage doors. An expendable army.

Now, they just needed to wait for Brother Blood’s commands.

Bloodbath (Giselle Mason)
    Villain
    City Hall, Blood’s ‘Office”
    Affected Players: unknown

Bloodbath watched as Brother Blood brought up a display from the cameras on the outside of the building on a large flat screen across from his desk. Control Freak was cowering at the front doors as two demonic-looking humanoids approached him. Other views showed similar creatures approaching the building, almost as if they were being drawn there. Brother Blood muttered to himself, “hmm… there’s something familiar…”

“What’s going on?” asked Bloodbath unable to pull her eyes away from the screen. Brother Blood didn’t answer, but only continued muttering to himself, “no that can’t…”

Control Freak was on the ground now, pleading for the creatures to leave him alone. Giselle sighed massaging her forehead with her hand, “Suppose I’d better go save him.”

“If you want to,” conceded Brother Blood unconcerned about Control Freak’s fate, “Keep your phone on. I’m going to go down to the library, I’ll call you after I find what I’m looking for... First though, I need to see how the defensive preparations are coming.”
    Blog: Problematic Paranormal Files | Twitter: @CleverKraken

(Psssssttt... hey, you, yah you, HOLIDAYS2014 - gets you 10% off $15+ in my shop ^ )

Today's Fact: Angry shellfish harvesters used to cut up starfish they found eating their shellfish. A starfish can regenerate from any piece that contains a reasonable portion of the starfish's core (some species only need part of an arm). I'll let you figure out the result.

Starfire
    Hero
    Affected RPers: DVB

"Oh yes, that time. I actually learned a lot of about how Raven's powers work. It was really hard to make them do what I wanted to and it took all my willpower to keep calm. Still, it was fun beating Puppetmaster and I am glad I got my body back. After I figured out how her powers worked, beating him was a piece of pie." I said, remembering fondly and then trying to use an Earth phrase.

"I believe you mean piece of cake." My sister said, trying to correct me.

"That is what I said. It was as easy as cake."

"No, that one is pie." She said correcting me again, and confusing me further.

"Cake or pie? Which is it? Will I ever get these phrases?" I asked my sister, who had always had a better grasp of the language somehow.

"Heh, probably not." She said slyly. Then we closed our eyes trying to remember.

"Sister do you remember when we used to play together as little kids and started floating because it was so much fun?" I asked her, remembering that memory from before she was exiled. I felt lighter all of a sudden.

"Oh yea, I remember that. Back when I didn't have a care in the world, and we could just be kids. Not princesses who would have to rule a whole planet." She said with a sigh at what came next. "Then the Citadel attacked on my birthday, said it was in my name, and I was banished. But I think I'm over that. Let's just focus on the happy memory of playing with the floating light ball together." We still had our eyes closed, trying to remember the good times.

"Yes, just passing the ball to each other and laughing. That was nice." I opened my eyes after I had repeated the memory in my head enough times. I found that we had floated about ten feet off the ground and were about to hit the ceiling. "Sister, open your eyes and stop the remembering."

"Why? I'm enjoying this memory." She did not open her eyes in time and her head hit the ceiling. "Ow!" She yelled and rubbed her head. "Well, that was unpleasant. But at least this is a nice memory to keep in mind for when we wanna fly."

"Yes. It is." We floated down to the ground but did not land yet, waiting for 'instructor' Ninjice to give us something else to do.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 23rd August 2013 at 2:21 PM.

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Ninjice
    Hero/Head of Espionage
    Affected RPers: bronislav

Ninjice smiled at their process. He wasn't sure how good they were with flight. He wondered if they could now fly at the same speed and carry people. He figured they still had their super strength which only left teaching them their starbolts. He wondered if Starfire will be able to fire the starbolt energy from her eyes.

He then smiled as he saw Starfire's quirk when it came to speaking English. No matter how much has spent, that part of her was one of her many endearing qualities about her and it never stopped putting a smile on his face.

However, next came the starbolts.

"All right. I remember Raven telling me how it was righteous fury that drove you to unleash your starbolts," Ninjice said as he made a ball of ice energy and shot at a target.

"People fight for different reasons. People like Lady Shiva fight because they feel purpose from it, kinda like being intoxicated. Some fight for money. Some for power. Some for glory and so much more. However, what do we fight for?"

"We fight to protect. That's where the fury comes from. Each time something or someone close to us is treated negatively or harmed... a loved one, family, friends, our values, our homes... we fight to prtoect that. We fight for those who can't and only want to live in peace. Look to the targets and draw on the righteous fury."

"Starfire, remember the time with our friends and the firends we have now and how much you want to protect them."

"Blackfire, see the people who love and care for you. You are a powerful young woman. I know you wouldn't let anyone hurt anything that was yours. So channel thar drive to protect and to stop,"

Ninjice elaborated onto them.
    Last edited by DVB; 26th August 2013 at 12:21 AM.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

Raven
    Hero
    Renegade HQ/Training center
    Affected Players: Bronislav, DVB, VampirateMace, MugoUrth, Bigggggg5

Raven was, truth be told, happy to be amoungst her friends again. For the first time in years, she felt a sense of safety. If not for Trigon's out of context communication, she would have thought that things were looking up. However, in the back of her mind, she couldn't shake a sense of his prescence.

Of course, none of her emotions got past her face. Her blank expression permeated the room. Until, However, Lektra showed her the disturbance above the ground. Raven's eyes widened in shock and a little fear as she recognized the demons attacking the city. "No..." she whispered silently.

"Fortify the base and ready anyone with powers. Get all the civilians in the safest part, a bunker or safe room. This is war". Raven said to Lektra, Fossil, and the remaining soldiers in the room. She then opened a black portal in the ground and dissapeared in it.

Raven reapeared in the training room with no warning, possibly surprising the three heros there. "Trigons back". was all she said to them.

Fossil
    Hero
    Renegade HQ
    Affected Players: DVB, Bronislav, Biggggggg5, VampirateMace, MugoUrth

Things happened quickly and began to move very fast. Raven responded to Lektra, who had video of fire-based monsters attacking the city. Raven seemed disstressed, and quickly gave them instructions. "Fortify the base and ready anyone with powers. Get all the civilians in the safest part, a bunker or safe room. This is war".

She then left, leaving Fossil, Lektra, and several soldiers standing in the entrance, worried and slightly confused.

Fossil spoke, quickly and surely. "Alright, I think we need to hit this threat head on. Lektra, can you give me any information about these things? Even speculation would be helpful".

"You Guys!" he said, directing his speech to the soldiers. Start going back up the way we came. If you see anything, radio it in. Lektra and I will cover you in a few minutes."

The soldiers quickly disperesed down the sewer, moving towards the surface.
    3DS FC: 4081-5902-7378 Add Me!
        Spoiler:- My Champion Teams:

Credit to Forever and Again art shop

Credit to VampirateMace for the Banner

Lektra
    Hero
    Renegades HQ, Central Hall
    Affected RPers: Grass, possibly big and whoever is in that entrance still

Lektra waved to the soldiers to get going, and they started to mobilize. There were about 20 mech exosuits in storage, which were activated by their pilots. After they were ready the group went out into the sewers toward the surface, but would wait to engage until the supers were ready. This invasion had to be stopped before Trigon showed himself, and he probably would.

She turned to Fossil. "I have the data from past encounters with these demons from hearsay and what could be salvaged from Cyborg's data in the old Tower. I also have information on The Avatars of Sin. I will pull it up for you while I talk." She used her phone to create a hologram of the generals. "These are the Avatars of Sin. Trigon had 6 sons in other dimensions, and one daughter in this one. Each embodies one of the Seven Deadly Sins, and are fiercely loyal to their father. Raven of course isn't. If you need more information, you can consult The Database in the Datacenter. I'm probably going back there soon to monitor the situation via cloaked spy cams." While she was doing this a teenage girl walked up to them out of the crowd, slowly. "If you'd like to lead an army of supers be my guest and pick out whoever you'd like that isn't busy, and the nonpowered individuals will be on alert to go safe spots if needed." She sent the alert text to the others with her mind directing the phone to do what she needed, then turned to look at the girl.

The girl had red hair and greenish teal eyes. She wore a skintight blue bodysuit that basically left nothing to the imagination of her petite but sculpted and beautiful figure. She had on chainmail gloves, a chainmail belt, and kneehigh boots. "H-hello there. I would like to help. I've sat by long enough."

"Ah, hi there Faith." Said Lektra to the young girl then turned to Fossil. "This is Faith. She has a kind of unique power, yet no actual powers of her own. I know it sounds cryptic, but you'll understand once you get to know her. Faith this is Fossil, an oldie. He's been with various Titans groups."

"Can I join you in your endeavors sir?" Asked Faith of Fossil.

Starfire
    Hero
    Affected RPers: DVB, Grassmaster411

"Heh. Good reasons." Said Blackfire, trying to decide on what really mattered to her.

"I do fight for our friends, and their continued well-being. The well-being of others as well." Images of the fun times I shared with people flashed by. I must protect these people, even though I might not know where they are currently. I closed my fists, feeling a familiar energy return to me. "I must not give up. I will protect those dear to me!" I opened my eyes to see that my Starbolts were working again. "I must." My vision became more green than usual. I focused on this for a moment as my sister did the same.

"What do I fight for now? I still could care less for the rest of these twits, but I do care about my sister and her well-being." She turned to Ninjice. "And your well-being." She focused like this as her powers flared up again.

"Shall we test on each other sister?" I asked her, flying up.

"Bring it!" She said playfully as she flew up too, for the first time in a long time not out to kill or otherwise humiliate me. She fired her eye beams and Blackbolts at me, and I did the same. The attacks collided in midair harmlessly.

"I think that will be all." I commented as we landed, Blackfire walking over to Ninjice's side.

I then heard the familiar hum of Raven's powers. It was subtle, but I could hear it. "Of course he is, or trying to come back anyway. Lektra already sent me the preliminary information. Friends, we must do something. Raven you know your father better than the rest of us. What do you suggest?"

"This one never talked much, did she?" Commented my sister to us. "Do I get to kill things?" She then asked nobody in particular.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 2nd September 2013 at 1:00 PM.

Ninjice
    Hero/Head of Espionage
    Affected RPers: bronislav, Grassmaster411

"Heh. Good reasons." Said Blackfire. Ninjice looked at her and recalled that Dick once mentioned that she was qute good at martial arts. He made a mental note to teach that to Starfire. Both had more or less the same strength. Blackfire's advantage laid in her skill and technique. Starfire was in her drive and resolute, especially compared to how Blackfire used to be.

"I do fight for our friends, and their continued well-being. The well-being of others as well," Ninjice heard Starfire proclaim. He saw it.

That resolute, that drive...

He saw it return.

"I must not give up. I will protect those dear to me!" I opened my eyes to see that my Starbolts were working again. "I must."

Ninjice smiled as he saw that Starfire was truly back. Well, almost. She still needed to shoot lasers from her eyes, but he was happy nonetheless. He turned to Blackfire.

"What do I fight for now? I still could care less for the rest of these twits, but I do care about my sister and her well-being," Ninjice heard Blackfire and inwardly sighed. She needed her own group of friends outside of him and Starfire.

"And your well-being," Blackfire said as she looked at him. He replied with a sheepish grin and a blush on his face.

Ninjice watched the girls fight as they practiced their techniques at one another. It would do. In the heat of battle, the emotions would intensify and they would truly show what they were made off. Training was cut short as he saw Raven reappear.

...So Trigon returned.

He figured that his peers and the elders at the temple were alerting the nearby mystics and preparing the failsafe and defense mechnisims. A surprising amount of places remained intact last time.

"Of course he is, or trying to come back anyway. Lektra already sent me the preliminary information. Friends, we must do something," Starfire said to them.

"This one never talked much, did she?" Blackfire commented on Raven. "Do I get to kill things?" she asked.

Ninjice just sighed once more inwardly. That was his girlfriend. "I guess that is up to Raven to decide though I am not sure how to exactly slay the demons that Trigon has summoned. I am curious though. What is his plan?

The reason his plan worked as it did last time was because nearly everyone else in the superhero community, even Superman and Batman, were preoccupied with something regarding Darkseid.

I doubt it will be much more difficult for him unless he has another distraction. In any case, we should probably catch a demon and figure out what it is weak to. And in any case, if any villain ends up slain by them, preferably Slade... that wouldn't be inconvienent," Ninjice analyzed.

He then began leading them out of the Training Room and to where everyone was gathering.

"Raven, what do you of these six individuals? Gut instinct tells me that they might be related to the seven deadly sins," Ninjice asks her.

Raven
    Hero
    Renegade Training Room
    Affected Players: Bronislav, DVB

Starfire responded quickly and knowingly. "Of course he is, or trying to come back anyway. Lektra already sent me the preliminary information. Friends, we must do something. Raven you know your father better than the rest of us. What do you suggest?"

Starfires promptness surprised Raven. Had her father entered the human world without her knowing? How? She couldn't quiet her thoughts.

"I, I'm not sure. He's never been able to do anything like this without my knowing. Its.... disconcerning". She shook her head, getting rid of her clouded thoughts. "He must have found another portal. Someone with an affinity in magic or dark arts. But they would have to be tied to Trigon someway, either by blood or magic."

"But that doesn't matter. We need to make a stand. Find where he is, or is going to appear, and put a stop to it. It may not be too late, he may not have entered this world himself yet." She ignored Blackfires comments. The fact that she was on their side was surprising, but for today, didn't even crack the top ten in weirdness.

Ninjice, an old comrade in arms, approached her and asked about the seven being seen with the lava demons. He thought they were related to the seven deadly sins. "Your right ninjice, thats exaclty what they are. They are also Trigons sons, from different dimensions. Unlike me, they are loyal to him." Raven followed them out into the Central Hall.

Fossil
    Hero
    Renegade Entrance/Sewers
    Affected Players: Bronislav, VampirateMace, Biggggg5

Lektra turned to Fossil and began explaining the demons. "I have the data from past encounters with these demons from hearsay and what could be salvaged from Cyborg's data in the old Tower. I also have information on The Avatars of Sin. I will pull it up for you while I talk." She used her phone to create a hologram of the generals. "These are the Avatars of Sin. Trigon had 6 sons in other dimensions, and one daughter in this one. Each embodies one of the Seven Deadly Sins, and are fiercely loyal to their father. Raven of course isn't. If you need more information, you can consult The Database in the Datacenter. I'm probably going back there soon to monitor the situation via cloaked spy cams. If you'd like to lead an army of supers be my guest and pick out whoever you'd like that isn't busy, and the nonpowered individuals will be on alert to go safe spots if needed."

Fossil looked carefully at the holograms, trying to get a feel for how these things might fight. He hated to leave unprepared, but Raven had made it quite clear that this was a great danger. "I'll keep in touch with the communicator. See if you can send me any data on their weaknesses and such. I have a feeling we'll need the advantage. "

Then the teenage girl approached them. She had green eyes and red hair, and seemed nervous. Oddly enough, though she didn't look a day over 17, her outfit was....tight. Fossil found the situation a little awkward, at least until Lektra explained it. "This is Faith. She has a kind of unique power, yet no actual powers of her own. I know it sounds cryptic, but you'll understand once you get to know her. Faith this is Fossil, an oldie. He's been with various Titans groups."

"Can I join you in your endeavors sir?" Asked Faith of Fossil. Far from turning down extra help, Fossil gladly accepted. "Of course, the more the merrier. Though I doubt this will be merry in the slightest" he responded.

"Alright, lets move out!" Fossil exclaimed, signalling the remaining troops to follow him out. Instead of running, Fossil opted for a quick morph. He dropped to all fours as his limbs reshaped into reptilian legs. His torso thickened, giving him a bear sized body. His spine enlongated into a short, stout tail, and his skin and hair were replaced with scales. Finally, his entire head reshaped into a long snout, with beady eyes and sabre-teeth. Fossil had changed into the polar-bear sized Inostrancevia, a powerfull, fast, and agile predator from the Permian.
    With a low growl and a bob of his head, he charged down the sewer, running to catch up with the other soldiers.

Inostrancevia: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...arkemish00.jpg

Villain
    City Hall Roof, In Front of City Hall

Bloodbath walked out onto the roof, Malchoir looked up at her briefly, but otherwise seem indifferent to her presence. The younger dragons eyed her, but seemed to understand she was their alley and left her be. Bloodbath stepped up onto the roof ledge. Glancing down she could see the two demonic creatures attacking Control Freak. Bloodbath leaned forward, transforming onto a Lesser Horned Owl. She tucked her wings in, speeding towards the ground and battle. At the last moment she opened them and begun her transformation back, taking stock of her surroundings.

The creatures were fighting dirty; kicking, scratching, biting, and Control Freak was sobbing uncontrollably. Bloodbath had seen him get worked up about battles with heroes and TV shows before, but this was like nothing she’d experienced, he was simply having a total mental breakdown. Beyond that he was hurt physically, he had a bloody nose, large bruises, and several scratches. Perfect.

Bloodbath stretched forth a hand calling the spilt blood to herself. About a pint flowed over to her and rolled up through the air into her hand. It wasn’t a ton of blood, but she’d made do with less before. She flicked her wrist, commanding the blood to transform. A long thin object, about a foot and a half, started to form, sharp on one side and jagged on the other, a machete.

She hacked at the nearest creature. Her machete shattered, but had managed to break the leathery skin, and royally piss off the demon. She leapt away as it roared and clawed at her.

What oozed from it’s wound was not blood as she recognized it, but as she called Control Freak’s spilled blood towards herself, the demon ooze seemed just as will in to come.

Brother Blood
    Villain
    City Hall, Brother Blood’s Personal Library

Brother Blood poured over his collection of dark books. Those creatures seemed so familiar, he knew he’d seen them in one of his books. But which one.

He opened a burgundy leather volume of spells. This one was not much use to him, but a few of his students had had the power to perform the spells in this book. He knew instantly it wasn’t this one, and tossing it aside, used his telekinesis to float a large blue tome over.

He’d given Dr. Light and those numerous Billys permission to exit the garage and attack, before coming down here. He figured there’d be casualties, but Billy and Dr. Light were not high on his priority list right now. He need to find the tome where he’d seen an illustration of the creatures that were currently trying to kill Control Freak. Not that his loss would have concern Brother Blood terribly either... but Giselle had said she’d go rescue him, so Brother Blood was fairly confident he’d survive.

Brother Blood flung open the large blue tome. Ah-ha! This looked right. Skimming quickly through the pages he found the chapter he was looking for:
    56. The Avatars of Sin

Time for some speed reading.

Billy Numerous
    Villain
    Garage, Just Behind City Hall
    Affected RPers: unknown

Several dozen armored Billys, automatons, and tanks matched in unison out onto the street. Okay, unison is a bit of a lie, the Billy’s were all overt he place, and one of the tanks immediately rolled over an expensive blue convertible, but the the robots, the robots were beautifully in unison.

One tank’s turret spun and launched a missile into the nearest demon. It squealed and was flung back several feet into a large decorative planter. The missile erupted into flames, and several Billys started cheer, only to fall silent as the demon stepped out of the smoke with a really psychotic look in it’s eyes. It threw it’s arms open wide and produced a fireball in each hand. It launched fireballs at the army in rapid secession, knocking over a automaton and setting a few Billys on fire.

As the burning rednecks ran around the group screaming, several more demons approached the group, alerted by the squeal of the flame demon.
    Last edited by VampirateMace; 8th September 2013 at 6:54 AM.

(Psssssttt... hey, you, yah you, HOLIDAYS2014 - gets you 10% off $15+ in my shop ^ )

Today's Fact: Angry shellfish harvesters used to cut up starfish they found eating their shellfish. A starfish can regenerate from any piece that contains a reasonable portion of the starfish's core (some species only need part of an arm). I'll let you figure out the result.

Starfire
    Hero
    Renegades HQ, Hallways
    Affected RPers: DVB, Grassmaster411

We got to the Central Hall just as the group started to mobilize.

"Alright, you heard him. Air unit, man the planes. Ground unit, split up and man the tanks and motorcycles. Your Mission Leader will be Fossil. Move out. Head over to the elevator where ten of each vehicle are waiting." Commanded Lektra like a drill sergeant. "I'll coordinate the situation from the Datacenter and have the spy cameras scan the demons for weaknesses. If I need to I'll join in on the fighting as well." The soldiers went off to the vehicle elevator.

The tanks were equipped with laser cannons and force fields. Made from a mix of Diamond, Steel, and Titanium, their armor could withstand even large explosions with just minor scratches.

The planes were very fast, able to fly at a top speed of Mach 4. Made of a lighter version of the Steel-Titanium-Diamond mix so they could fly, the planes could withstand most lasers and bullets without being too damaged. They were equipped with a gyroscope to allow for a spinning nose dive. Of course the nose cone was equipped for such an attack. This was in addition to the standard weaponry of bullets, missiles, and laser cannons.

Made of the same lighter material as the planes, the motorcycles were equipped with the standard laser cannons of their brethren, and were much more maneuverable than the tanks. Able to zip along at high speeds on the ground and circle their targets. The laser cannons cold swivel around in a 360 degree arc to fire in any direction. They also had bullets.

Then she noticed us getting there. "Ah, Starfire. Your armor is ready." Said Lektra, tossing us each a small metal object which we caught. "And here's one for you too Blackfire. It's better than your armor. Go ahead and change into it you two, but don't dawdle." She then tossed the Card Gun to me.

"You are unusually commanding. Is the situation that dire?" I looked the object over quizzically. "What am I supposed to do with this?"

"If you call demons attacking the town which is already overrun by villains dire, then yes it's dire." She said rather matter of factly, starting to head back to the Datacenter. "As for the armor, you press the small purple button and it and the Card Gun should be self explanatory. Be careful out there!" Yelled Lektra as she ran off.

My sister and I headed off to a side room to change, but I called to the others. "Well, I guess we have no choice. Are we ready? I am rather concerned." I said getting ready to fly over to the elevator to follow the soldiers in the vehicles. The ones on foot and in Mech Suits had already left.

Faith
    Hero
    Sewers

Faith had ran after Fossil, passively copying his transforming power. Rather than use the same form he did, she decided to transform into a small Pteranodon. It was mobile and could fly, which could be useful. She screeched after him, trying to signal him that she was there.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 14th September 2013 at 4:19 AM.

Ninjice
    Hero/Head of Espionage

"I, I'm not sure. He's never been able to do anything like this without my knowing. Its.... disconcerning," Raven said, Ninjice was bit worried on her insecurity. "He must have found another portal. Someone with an affinity in magic or dark arts. But they would have to be tied to Trigon someway, either by blood or magic," Ninjice transmitted an order to his guy over at the database to search for info on anyone capable of doing this and run the stats.

"But that doesn't matter. We need to make a stand. Find where he is, or is going to appear, and put a stop to it. It may not be too late, he may not have entered this world himself yet," Raven said with determination before she faced him.

"Your right Ninjice, that's exactly what they are. They are also Trigons sons, from different dimensions. Unlike me, they are loyal to him," Raven said as she followed them out into the Central Hall.

Ninjice saw Lektra has been mobilizing the troops and getting everything prepared. Ninjice also contacted Grendel, ordering in some Demon Slaying Weapons. "Ah, Starfire. Your armor is ready." Said Lektra, tossing the sisters each a small metal object which they caught. "And here's one for you too Blackfire. It's better than your armor. Go ahead and change into it you two, but don't dawdle," she said before tossing Starfire the Card Gun.

He smiled at them and nodded when Star asked if they were ready. Ninjice got the signal. "Raven, according to the databanks, the most likely candidate was Psimon. I remember that in the log, you ended up fighting him in a mental battle. Furthermore, according to the criminal profile, he was once a physicist working on contacting other dimensions before he was supposedly contacted by a demon who gave him his psychic powers and the mission to destroy the Earth. This explains why he attacked you as well as the matching energy signatures," Ninjice explained.

"Lektra..." Ninjice said as he faced his comrade.

"I need armor. It would take too long for me to try and summon a mythical weapon and I need an edge," Ninjice told her.

OOC(I'll get to city hall in my next post and join the major battle.)

Raven
    Hero
    Affected Players: Bronislav, DVB

After telling them what little information she knew, Raven and the others began gearing up for battle. Starfire and her sister bothdressed in battle-ready armour, though Raven knew it would help little. Raven doubted that the card guns, as Lektra had called them, would be very effective. The demons would probably be able to escape that prison.

Ninjice approached her and mentioned something about Psimon, giving her a backstory she already knew. She had also ruled him out as a candidate. Not enough of a dark spirit. And not powerful enough.

"No, its no Psimon. He may have been able to summon the demons, with Trigons influence, but there is no way he could have brought my brothers here. Not even the reborn Slade could have done that. No, whoever Trigon used to bring the demons and my brothers here must be incredibly powerful to begin with." Raven then got an idea, one that did nothing to set her mind at ease.

"Starfire, who's the poweful super in the city? Even if they have no relation to magic, Trigon might have been able to use them as a portal".

Fossil
    Hero
    Sewer Exit to Renegade Base
    Affected Players: Bronislav, VampirateMace

Fossil jogged down the corridor, unaware of Faith's transformation. Once he arrived the soldiers location, which was underneath a manhole leading towards the center of the city, he slowed to s stop and changed back to his human form. That's when he heard the odd-yet familiar screech of a bactrathognathus, a small pterosaur. He spun around to see the tiny flying reptiler hovering nearby. "What the ****?!" Fossil exclaimed, never having seen an extinct animal that wasn't himself.

The pterosaur landed and changed to Faith. The soldiers who had lifted there guns out of confusion put them down. They knew they were working with a hero who could change to dinosaurs, but they hadn't expected two.

"Oh, thats what Lektra meant" Fossil said, finally realizing what Faith could do. "Leave it to Lektra to explain something without explaing anything at all. So you can copy other super's powers, right?"

"Yes," replied Faith. "I didn't realize I'd be scaring anyone. I apologize."

"No need. Now we know." Fossil said, then turned to the soldiers. "Any info on what its like up there?"

The leading commander answered him. "No sight of the enemy in the imediate area, but its entirely possible that they are setting up an ambush. Plenty of buildings for cover. We've detected that most of the activity is located around City Hall. There, the villans are in force, fighting the demons as well. Though they are horribly outmatched and out gunned. What are your orders?"

Fossil took the information with a grain of salt. Unless there really was an ambush waiting for them, then they could either help the villans or find somewhere else to go. He knew those villans couldn't be trusted. That they would likely stab him in the back, if given the chance. But the old phrase kept repeating itself in Fossils head. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." Or at least, in this case, an advantage.

"Alright, heres the plan. Faith, a small group of foot soldiers and I are going to stake out the area. If theres no sign of an ambush, we'll bring up the rest of you. Then we'll make our way to city hall. We're going to take the fight to the demons. And if we pick up backup, well, all the better"

Fossil began to climb the rungs up to the manhole. A soldier approached him, questioning his methods. "Sir, are you saying we should team up with those guys who've been killing civilians for months?!"

"No," Fossil replied. "I'm saying we check the area out, and if we can get sympathizers, then all the better. Besides, what we had before was hell, but confined to a city. If these demons take over, the whole worlds going to hell. This is about picking the lesser of two evils."

Fossil led the small task force out of the manhole and began to scoure the imediate vicinity. Once they found that they were alone, they brought out the rest of the soldiers, including the mechs. They mechs had to make a very large hole in the ground to get through, but they buried it afterwards, so it just looked like a sewer tunnel that collapsed on itself. It stuck out slightly, but didn't scream "hero base".

Fossil turned on his communicator, contacting Lektra. "Lektra, this is Fossil. I've got the ground troops and were making our way towards city hall. Intelligence told me that the majority of the conflict is going on there. Keep me posted on enemy movements as much as you can." With that, Fossil changed back to Inostrancevia and led the soldiers towards city hall. Faith copied his powers again, this time becoming a velociraptor.
    Last edited by Grassmaster411; 15th September 2013 at 11:50 PM.

Dr. Light
    Villain
    City Hall, Garage, Control Station
    Affected RPers: Grassmaster411

Dr Light and Gizmo monitored the tanks, automatons, and armored hillbillies from inside the safety of the garage. Monitored is a bit of a lie, Dr. Light was monitoring them, Gizmo stood on the chair beside him laughing hysterically at Billy Numerous clones that the demon had managed to hit. Their terrible screams of horror streamed in through the control station speakers. Not a one of them was smart enough to stop, drop, and roll.

Dr Light shook his head, and pulled a microphone from the control station, “Billy! Stop! Drop! Roll!”

All the Billys obeyed, even the ones that weren’t on fire, only increasing Gizmo’s amusement. Dr Light gave an aggravated sigh and started keying in commands for the robots. His beautiful automatons then formed a line against the approaching demons. It was a little old school as far as waging battle goes, but the automatons had the advantage of being practically indestructible. He hadn’t even equipped them with a self destruct. Gizmo of course thought that would have been cool, but readily admitted it was completely impractical.

Gizmo, having recovered somewhat, “Hey geezer, why didn’t we build a flipping death ray?”

“You tell me,” offered Dr Light in a curt voice. Gizmo hopped of the chair and stormed away muttering furiously, “…old, maggot-eaten, addled brain… probably thinks…”

Dr Light smiled slightly, now he could concentrate. He keyed in instructions for the automatons to fire on the demons. The sounds of screeching demons poured out of the control station speakers. Dr Light reached over and clicked on a CD player, and ‘Ode to Joy’ started up.

Villain

Bloodbath reformed her blood machete, bigger and more dangerous than before. She hacked at the demons, managing to draw but a little unearthly blood each time before reforming her weapon. On managed to scratch her down the arm. It hurt a bit, but she was focused on her goal. She was now able to form double katana from the blood.
    (Japanese had no plural/singular form, so Katanas isn’t a word, and Word agrees by the way.)

Control Freak recovered enough of his sense to start cheering for Blood Bath. It was feeble and enthusiastic at the same time, and slightly disjointed, “… Thank you, Bloodbath, thank you… …get ’em good… ….you make a great Kunoichi, just like Karai… …knew you wouldn’t let me down, you’re my Watson…”

“Stop already please. I’m saving you, you need to shut up so that I don’t change my mind,” hissed Bloodbath.

Lektra
    Hero
    Renegades HQ, Datacenter
    Affected RPers: Grass, DVB

She silently nodded to Ninjice and led him to the Datacenter, then to a console. "Help yourself. The armor is programmed in, and the machine just needs your measurements for the factory to crank out an armor." she said as she headed over to sit at the Database.

Lektra wasn't going to play an online strategy game anymore. Not now, not when the troops were mobilizing. She was mentally interacting with the computers, sifting through the data coming in from the Stalker Spheres, small floating cloaked cameras that could monitor the city.

"Lektra, this is Fossil. I've got the ground troops and were making our way towards city hall. Intelligence told me that the majority of the conflict is going on there. Keep me posted on enemy movements as much as you can." Fossil's voice came in through the Datacenter communication link. He was still using an old Titans Communicator all these years. Quite admirable. The thing was still useful. It had two way voice and video, plus the screen could display other stuff, so not a problem or anything.

"Yes Fossil, I read you loud and clear. That intel is definitely correct, but the Stalker Spheres are reporting nine interdimensional portals open around the city with demons pouring out, and one underwater in Jump City Bay east of SoMa." She sent him the map with the data, and it should appear on his communicator. "I have no idea why a portal would appear deep underwater and what the demons might want there, but you're the best equipped for the job. Would it be possible for you to break off from the ground group and investigate in some kind of aquatic form? I'm sure Faith and the soldiers can handle the demons until you return." She sent him the actual coordinates of the underwater portal in the Bay. "I'll share this info with the others, but I might be needed to close the portals myself. Good luck. Lektra out." She sent the data to the others, and continued to monitor the Stalker Spheres on the giant computer monitor.

Starfire
    Hero
    Renegades HQ, Hallways
    Affected RPers: DVB maybe

While my sister and I were changing, Raven raised an interesting question, and I felt compelled to answer truthfully. It was not an answer she would like. I walked out in the new outfit from of the side room and spoke to her, admiring it and checking to make sure my piece of Diamite could fit in the compartment on my neck. "I am sorry, but I have only been outside this base a couple of times. I would have said Shade, but she had a meltdown and turned to goo a week ago. We met a strange transforming human named Drache who claimed to be the new villain leader, but have not heard from him since our battle with him and his forces. Slade had been active while Shade was around, but we have not seen him either. Until this demon invasion, it has been fairly quiet. Whoever it is, it is not anybody we know to have been active recently. I am sorry I cannot be more helpful." I explained to her with what we knew.

"So basically, we're going in blind and have no idea who's their planetary leader. Great." My sister walked out from the room, following me. She had already engaged her new clothes into armor mode, and it looked quite similar to her old armor. Lektra even got the coloring to match.

I wondered how the new clothes changed from clothes to armor. I concentrated on it, and nothing. Maybe pressing one of the stones? Ah, there it is. Pressing the left stone triggered it to change into armor. I swung the Card Gun over my right shoulder and flew over to the elevator with the vehicles, but Ninjice was nowhere to be found.

"Should I go find him, or you wanna wait sister?" Asked Blackfire, looking at the soldiers who were ready to follow us into battle. There were also a couple of supers with them, like Cat and Golem. I wondered if Lektra would be following.

"Let us wait. He should know the situation by now and that he should not spend too much time. At this moment my wrist communicator beeped and I opened it. A map was displayed with dots labeled with Portal 1, 2, 3, and so on up to 10 which was apparently in Jump City Bay. I wondered if this was sent over to the others, and if Raven got it. Was her communicator still working, and did she even bring it?
    Last edited by bronislav84; 22nd September 2013 at 3:09 AM.

Fossil
    Hero
    Leaving Renegades entrance---on route to Jump Bay
    Affected Players: Bronislav, VampirateMace

While on the way to Town Square, Fossil heard his TT communicator beep. Lektra was calling him. He changed back from inostrancevia to human and took the call. The soldiers stopped and surrounded the area, keeping eyes on their surroundings. Faith also changed to human, waitng for orders.

"Yes Fossil, I read you loud and clear. That intel is definitely correct, but the Stalker Spheres are reporting nine interdimensional portals open around the city with demons pouring out, and one underwater in Jump City Bay east of SoMa." She sent him the map with the data, and it should appear on his communicator. "I have no idea why a portal would appear deep underwater and what the demons might want there, but you're the best equipped for the job. Would it be possible for you to break off from the ground group and investigate in some kind of aquatic form? I'm sure Faith and the soldiers can handle the demons until you return." She sent him the actual coordinates of the underwater portal in the Bay. "I'll share this info with the others, but I might be needed to close the portals myself. Good luck. Lektra out."

Fossil looked at the soldiers and mechs around them. Could he really send them into the heat of battle unaided? Sure, they were supremly trained soldiers with advanced weaponry, and they had Faith, who could probably match any demon in power. But he had the most battle experiance, and he knew these demons could pack a punch, and he was sending them to the heart of the villans headquarters as well.

Finally, he made a judgment call. "Lektra, keep an eye on this squadrons location. Send them backup as soon as possible. I'm on my way to Jump Bay."

He turned to the leading commander. "Take this squadron towards Town Hall. Set up a perimeter and around the demons and shoot them from a distance. Stay hidden and out of sight for as long as possible." With that, he changed to the Haasts eagle and took off into the sky.

From the sky, Fossil could see what Lektra's map had shown him. There were nine visable portals scatted throughout the city, and hundreds of lava-demons spewing from them. He made sure to make good time to the bay.

Once he was gliding above the bay, it didn't take him very long to find the portal. Extinct or alive, eagles have excellent vision. He could also see several dozen odd looking creatures swimming around it. They appeared to be , but sleaking and more aerodynamic. In fact, their bodies seemed to be similar to some sort of manta ray. There were already close to 100 swimming around, and more were spewing through the portal constantly. Upon further inspection, their bodies weren't really made of lava, but simply appeared to be. They didn't harden and turn to stone upon contact to the water, like lava would. Still, Fossil thought it would be difficult to refer to them as anything but lava demons.

"Well" thought Fossil. "Only one way in." He changed from the giant Hassts eagle to the seagull sized Itchyornis, folded back his wings, and dove straight down. Rocketing towards the water, tiny pores on the toothed birds face expanded, instinctually preparing for the impact. It had taken a long time and a lot of trial and error for Fossil to find a flight capable animal made to dive into the water.

Upon impact, Fossil sunk over 20 feet belong the surface, slowing down as water friction pushed againt his tiny body. Almost imediatly the lava demons began to converge on him, swimming in from many directions. Fossil waited as they approached, thinking on which extinct ocean predator to use. As one got within range, it shot a stream of boiling water at Fossil's tiny Icthyornis body.

Only he wasn't a tiny icthyornis anymore. In an instant Fossil had changed to an iconic ocean super predator. Megalodon, a shark that measured over 50 feet in length. The lava demon that had attacked him was instantly swallowed into his cavernous mouth and shredded by dozens of layers of 8 inch, serrated teeth. Other lava demons that had been nearby also started spraying boiling water at Fossil's great form.

All he felt was a slight increase in the temperature as he swished his giant tail and propelled himself forward. Any lava demons in his path were swallowed and shredded to pieces. Fossil continued to swim in circles, trying to catch all of them, but they adapted quickly. The smaller, more manuverable lava demons could get out of his way in time, and position themselves to avoid those huge jaws. And they soon found his weak spot as well. They began to shoot boiling water at his gills. This didn't to much at first, but as Fossil began to tire, the heat started to get to him.

So he decided on a change in strategy. Swimming to the surface, Fossil changed to another creature of the deep. One that, had he thought of beforehand, would have been much more useful. Tylosaurus, one of the largest mosasaurs ever to exist. At 65 feet long, he wasn't quite as big as megalodon, but longer, much faster, and could turn on a dime, like some mad dolphin. Furthermore, he could still fit two lava demons in his mouth at a time. Taking a deep breath (as mosasaurs are air breaters) he dove beneath the surface to battle the demons again.

This time, the lava demons didn't know what hit them. Swimming at 30mph, Fossil zoomed in and out of their ranks, grabbing and thrashing them to pieces one by one. The lava demons never had time to react to a strike before Fossil was out of their sight. Then, he would appear again, like a phantom of the deep, and tear through another demon.

The fight lasted only 10 minutes, but soon the waters were ridden of the lava demons. Fossil went to the surface for a breath, then swam down again to investigate the portal. It was fairly large, about 10 feet in diameter. Fossil couldn't make out any details about what lied beyond the portal, but he could detect a red-ish tint from it. Suddenly, another dozen lava demons burst through the portal and attacked, wrapping long, firely tentacles around Fossils reptillian form.

Fossil struggled to escape the tendrils of fire. Even underwater they burned his scaley flesh. Trashing about, Fossil began to sink, being dragged down by the collective weight of the demons. Making a quick change to enchodus, a small fish, he escaped from their grasp and got away from them, diving straight down. They began to follow him, but were soon set upon by Fossil's tylosaurus form again. He quickly dispatched them and turned his attention back to the portal.

He circled it, trying to find out how it was working. He couldn't find any weaknesses in it, and he certainly wasn't going to try and go through it. He tried a few other forms, to try and get a different perspective on it. But only when he became basilosaurus, a prehistoric whale, did he notice something odd. Not about the portal, but about the surrounding area.

His echolocation picked up a wall just a few yards away, but when he approached it, it seemed to dissapear. Furthermore, once he had passed where it had been, his echolocation picked up what looked like an underwater cave. He approached it, but was far too large in his current form to enter. After looking around a bit, he found various traps surrounding the cave. Especially land mines. Lots of land mines. There were many other types of traps as well, but their dimming lights hinted to Fossil that they may have been deactivated.

He changed to kaprosuchus, a tusked crocodillian about 18 feet long and swam into the cave. Eventually, he came to a part where he could walk on dry land, and the cave must have gone above the water level He followed the tunnel, still as kaprosuchus, in case anything attacked him. Unfortunately, he walked into a large steel wall after about 50 yards. He changed to human and examined it. There was nothing about it that stood out, except for the odd indentation in the wall. In fact, it looked like... Fossil took out his TT communicator and placed it into the indentation. The wall began to move, unlatching itself and lowering into the ground with loud noises. When all was said and done, there was now an open tunnel in front of him, and his TT communicator lied on the floor of it. The door had shot it out once it had lowered.

He soon came to a part where the cave ended in a large, circular cavern, a dead end. But not without a surprise. Inside that cavern was, what looked to Fossil like equipment that would be found at the emergency unit in a hospital, but the technology at work looked much more advanced than anything he'd ever seen before. He did however, recognize the markings on the technology. It was the same metallic blue that could be found on the teen titan Cyborg. He couldn't begin to describe most of it, but it all seemed to lead to a large, glass container. Approaching it, he could see a man inside of it. He had black hair, was very muscular, and looked to be in his late twenties.

Not recognizing anything else, Fossil checked out the computer screen nearby. Scrolling through, he read the patients information. Most of it was things like blood pressure, temperature, and heart rate. After reading the "patients" basic information, Fossil's eyebrows shot up. "No way...." he said, and looked slowly at the man in the glass box.

"First Raven, now Robin. Man, Starfire owes me big time." Fossil said to himself. After playing around with the computer, he finally recognized something useful It said "Revive from catatonic state". Fossil pressed the big green button and looked to the glass container.

Haasts Eagle: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs8/i/200...y_RSNature.jpg
    Itchyornis: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...hthyornis2.jpg
    Megalodon: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__.../Megalodon.jpg
    Tylosaurus: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs47/f/20..._by_TopGon.jpg
    Enchodus: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NnLxzuirMF...nchodus-sw.jpg
    Basliosaurus: http://www.inkart.net/illustration/d...urus_large.gif
    Kaprosuchus: http://epicstorm.com/stuff/storage/D...aprosuchus.jpg
    Last edited by Grassmaster411; 25th September 2013 at 3:44 AM.

Gameboy
    Hero
    Renegade HQ- Jump Bay
    Affected RPers: Bronislav, Grassmaster

Gameboy meandered around the HQ as everyone scurried about getting ready to fight. He had overheard that there were demons out there which didn't really surprise him with all he had seen, after all he had been turned into a sheep just a while back.

He wandered towards the Datacenter and sent Biffalo back to his room to research two interesting games he did not recognize on the phabletop, they looked made differently so he assumed Lektra had written them. As he walked in he noticed Ninjice looking to get armor. He nodded a greeting and observed some of the monitors, apparently the battle already started. The silver-clad hero made his way over to Lektra and over-heard her talking to Fossil, apparently the demons were coming from 10 different portals from all over the city and one of them was out in the water.

"Water levels are always the worst. I think I would best serve by going to back-up Fossil." He told the Fae. "If you guys need anything then Biffalo is in my room and he should be able contact me. Sonic." He ran out of the closest entrance and sped his way towards the Bay.

He skidded to a stop at the edge of the water. And saw what looked like a giant shark fighting the fire demons. Maybe he really doesn't need my help... Gameboy thought to himself. I should keep the element of surprise just in case, good thing every game has a stealth section. "Link" he whispered softly. He once again transformed to what closely resembled an elf in regards to ears and build, but instead of the usual green his garments became blue. After he finished he donned a green hat with a bird figure on it and a blue mask with gills. He winced as he went through two more radical changes: becoming a Zora and shrinking to a minuscule size. Able to swim much faster he followed Fossil into the cavern. He stayed small in case there were more threats around and he could tell there was some type of medical equipment but not much else. It wasn't necessary for Fossil to know he was there but he could provide back up if needed.
    Last edited by biggggg5; 25th September 2013 at 3:06 PM.
    PASBL stats
    FB stats
    Virtuadopt clicks

Interested in the PASBL (Pokemon Anime Style Battle League)? Read our Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Anyone may ref for me

Ninjice
    Hero/Head of Espionage

Ninjice put in the specifications needed for a powerful ninja power-armor that relied on both technology and chi techniques in order to maximize his power. Once it was done, he waited for everything to get ready. Ninjice took a breath as he spent the time in deep meditating. He figured this would be the largest battle yet. He got the signal the armor was finished and he looked at it.

(Imagine this, but with ice blue coloring

Ninjice eyed the armor with approval before he put it on, without the helmet. He was carrying it with it as he loaded it up with some powerful ice magic weaponry. Special kunai, shurikens, bombs and so much more. He even had a sealed scroll for a last-ditch resort.

"It appears that we are all ready then," Ninjice said as he approached the girls. It looked like they were about to go to war, he figured. "It appears we are about ready to go to war then. Maybe this will draw alot of the others in hiding," Ninjice added. He thought about Beast Boy. He thought about Cyborg. He thought about Nightwing.

"It appears that regardless of the result, today is the big finale," Ninjice pointed out.

Bron: I’m feeling pretty disappointed here, Grass was coming to Town Hall, and I was actually going to get to RP with someone else… I know we need Robin, but…

Brother Blood
    Villain

(Incorporating some history from the comic as discussed in the Discussion Thread, and merging the old comics Brother Blood [the second one?] with the newer cartoon version…)

The memories came flooding back as Brother Blood read though the book. It was a time before joining the Brotherhood of Evil, and before his precious HIVE Academy, when he’d belonged to that misguided cult. He remembered now, The Avatars of Sin, sons and daughters of Trigon, and finally the ascension of Trigon. No, not just belonged, he was high up in the administration. They tried it once before. Oh, what fools they’d been to think the Trigon would spare them, would spare anyone!

His reading was quick, being more machine than man now, he could process greater amounts of knowledge and decide how to use them. He’d calculated the risks and decided to never admitted to being the true ruler of this place, not even to his own henchmen, having a figurehead ruler had to many advantages.

Luckily the other teen titans had been there the last time Trigon tried emerged. It left the city in shambles, but humanity had survived. Even if he had to do things that were against his better judgment, he had to make sure Trigon did not return. He knew Trigon would not suffer his continued existence in this plane this time.

Villain

Bloodbath turned her head, shouting back to Control Freak, “Get up!”

She formed her collected blood into a hammer and smashed through the slimmer demon’s skull. Brittle shards of congealed blood fell all around them, liquefying on contact with the ground and everything else. It had taken an unearthly color due to the high concentration of demon blood. She turned and grabbed Control Freak’s wrist instructing, “Run!”

She figured they could outrun the fat demon. Even though Control Freak was pretty out of shape, he looked like a marathon runner next to Sloth. But just incase they couldn’t, she manipulated the blood to flow after them.

They rushed around the edge of the building, Control Freak panting wearily. Bloodbath was headed for the garage and back doors, but soon realized this wasn’t going to be that easy. On the other side of the building mechanized men and armored rednecks were sparing with far more demons. Bloodbath cursed, calling up the blood into a dome shaped shield around Control Freak and herself as a demon leapt at them.

The demon bounced off and the blood dome, and the dome melted back into liquid blood. Bloodbath called it back to her, screaming to Control Freak, “Don’t you have any useful skills without the Controller?”

“I’m the only 10th level Trivia Master on the Jump Media Now website,” announced Control Freak in voice that sounded both proud and terrified. Not helpful. Not in the slightest.

Bloodbath’s phone ringtone went off. Control Freak looked up, “Is that the Death Note theme?”

“You are so annoying,” replied Bloodbath.
    Last edited by VampirateMace; 26th September 2013 at 6:45 AM.

(Very sorry about that Vampire. Grass's character is the best suited for this mission IMHO. Soon, very soon, I promise)

Starfire
    Hero
    Renegades HQ, Hallways
    Affected RPers: DVB, Grass

"I do hope the others return, and really miss them." I looked around at the people who I'd lived with these 10 years. "Not that I do not enjoy present company." I quickly added with a grin, then looked at the information Lektra had sent to my wrist communicator. "Let us head to City Hall then, friends. We shall be passing over one of the portals, and I hope Raven can do something about it." The elevator went up the distance to the surface, and we were there in a couple of Earth minutes. Blackfire grabbed Ninjice by his arms from behind, while Cat jumped on a floating rock with Golem. I assumed Raven followed us. We headed northwest to the location marked City Hall, which I had not been to yet but this map seemed accurate enough.

The tanks and motorcycles followed us on the ground through the dirty and dingy streets, blasting any low ranked villains we could find. I then shot the Card Gun at them, confining them in cards and putting them in a fold in my new outfit. The planes followed us in the air. About half way to our destination we came up on a Demon Portal below us. The planes circled overhead while Blackfire and I landed on a nearby roof, followed by Golem and Cat on Golem's rock. Blackfire set Ninjice on the roof. Small demons seemed to be coming out of it without any end, heading north and leaving a path of destruction. "This looks like the place. Let's clear out the demons." I then turned to Raven. "Raven you would be able to close the portal perhaps?"

(See the attachment for Star's new look, but with armor where her skin would be, similar to Blackfire. Blackfire is also wearing this, but in her darker colors)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bronislav84; 29th September 2013 at 10:53 PM.

Ninjice
    Hero/Head of Espionage
    Renegades HQ, Training Hall -> Dark City (Demon Invasion)

"I do hope the others return, and really miss them," Starfire commented on his own regarding the original members. "Not that I do not enjoy present company," she quickly added with a grin.

"Let us head to City Hall then, friends. We shall be passing over one of the portals, and I hope Raven can do something about it," Starfire said before the elevator appeared and proceeded to bring us all at the surface for us to face the armies. The tanks and motorcycles followed us on the ground through the dirty and dingy streets, blasting any low ranked villains we could find.

Starfire proceeded to use the Card Gun. The planes followed us in the air. As we headed to our destination, we saw the Demon portal. Ninjice could feel the powerful dark magic from it even from where he was.

The planes circled overhead while Blackfire and Starfire landed on a nearby roof, followed by Golem and Cat on Golem's rock. Blackfire set Ninjice on the roof. Small demons seemed to be coming out of it without any end, heading north and leaving a path of destruction.

"This looks like the place. Let's clear out the demons." Starfire said before she turned to Raven. "Raven you would be able to close the portal perhaps?

Ninjice formed his ice weapons. As he did however, the lines on his armor glowed and when the weapons were formed, they had a stronger glow around them. He threw some frost shurikens at the demons, which caused them to steam and roar in agony. Ninjice took unsheathed the sword made alongside the armor and proceeded to quickly take out a few more demons.

"Maybe there is a way to create some form of seal or something," Ninjice stated as he was thinking about what to do.

Fossil
    Hero
    Jump Bay
    Affected players: Bigggg5, DVB, Vampiratemace, Bronislav

"Okay, I found Nightwing. Now what?" Fossil said to himself. After pressing the button, the large glass case covering Nightwing had opened, the electrode wires attachted to him came off, and some of the machines in the room had turned off. But Nightwing didn't wake up. So Fossil was left standing around, waiting for something to happen. When nothing did for several minutes, he finally decided to take action.

Fossil mentally ran through his repitoire of exinct animals. He needed something that could safely carry Nightwing out of this cave, and then back into Jump Bay. And he needed to keep Nightwing from drowning. But as he ran through his list of animals, he was coming up blank. Usually, he would use a whale, or other large aquatic air breathing animals, but he would not be able to fit outside the entrance as those forms.

He looked back towards the entrance, trying to measure if Globidens could fit through it. Then he noticed the glowing coming from it. A tentacle that looked like it was made of lava reached out from the water, and began to pull up the rest of a lava demon. Once it was completly out of the water, it seemed to change composition and actually became a "lava" demon. Fossil cursed under his breath, as more started to crawl into the cavern.

Quickly pulling out his TT Communicator, Fossil sent out a call to anyone with a communicator, including Lektra at the base. "Calling all titans, this is Fossil. I need backup imediately. Lektra, send them my coordinates. I'm in an underwater cave in Jump bay. I have found Nightwing. Repeat, I have found Nightwing. Lava demons are approaching and SHI-".

Fossils call for help was interuppted by the lava demons, who began to fire fireballs at him. Changing to ankylosaurus, he took the hits directly on his back. They scorched his armor, but it didn't damage him. The fire wasn't hot enough and didn't last long enough to get through his armor. However, the lava demons quickly out manuvered him, surrounding him on all sides. One got too close, and Fossil was able to smash it with his tail, completly obliterating it. The others backed off, be started to shoot flames at him. His thick, bony, reptillian armor was able to hold it off, but he couldn't last forever. He continued to swing his tail and reposition himself to try and hit the demons, but they stayed just out of his reach.

Ankylosaurus: http://images.fineartamerica.com/ima...o-calvetti.jpg

Raven
    Hero
    Dark City
    Affected Players: DVB, Vampiratemace, Bronislav

Having followed Starfire and her sister out of the fortress, Raven was having trouble with Trigon again. He had not contacted her, but his inscriptions were once again imprinted on her skin. The red marks couldn't be seen through her cloak, but she felt them, like a bad sun burn. And the pain was slowly increasing. But she remained quiet, not wanting to elicit a bad response from her friends.

Starfire told her she didn't know of any supers in the area that could be powerful enough to summon Trigons army, or even for him to posses to open portals that could send all these demons here. This concerned her, as they would need a specific target to go after if they had any chance.

Raven flew out with the others. Starfire commanded a sizable force, but it wouldn't be near to enough in case Trigon got his main force here. She tried to help the soldiers to deal with some of the minor villans they came across, but by the time she had gotten to them, they were trapped in one of the odd card guns.

Eventually they came upon the very portal that the demons were streaming out of. Starfire turned to Raven and asked "Raven, would you be able to close the portal perhaps?". Raven considered the question. "Maybe" she responded. "It might drain me, but I should be able to close it. But Trigon will just reopen it later. We need to locate the source of Trigon's power in our world. Then we can deal with whatevers leftover".
    Last edited by Grassmaster411; 5th October 2013 at 4:42 PM.

Gameboy
    Hero
    Jump Bay underwater cave
    Affected RPers: Grassmaster

"Nightwing?!" Gameboy exclaimed, mostly to himself because at his size he wouldn't make enough noise for anything but a bug to hear him. He was about to take off the hat keeping him small when he noticed the a tentacle coming out of the water. Crap now I get to play reckless hero. he thought.

"Calling all titans, this is Fossil. I need backup imediately. Lektra, send them my coordinates. I'm in an underwater cave in Jump bay. I have found Nightwing. Repeat, I have found Nightwing. Lava demons are approaching and SHI-". Fossil had called for backup but nobody would be able to get there in time. Gameboy quickly whipped off his hat and mask and was soon in Links red tunic.

The tunic can't block out all fire damage but it should help. I'd go Goron but if I miss a punch and hit the wall the whole cave would come crashing down! Gameboy called to Fossil: "I'll cover you! Get Nightwing back to h.q., I'll hold off the demons and see what a light arrow will do to the portal! Hurry!"

As he spoke he grabbed the Gale Boomerang and flung it in an arc around Fossil to dispel the flames for a moment and hopefully draw the lava demons' attention. "Hey! Trigon sucks robot-monkey-butler-butt!!" He yelled out. He wondered if the lava demons would even respond. Luckily (for Fossil and Nightwing, not so much for GB) the demons roared and surged towards him and shot fire balls at him. Tennis with Ganon he thought with a smirk as he drew the Master Sword and the Mirror Shield. He sliced at each of the fiery projectiles and sent them back towards their origin. The demons obviously did not expect to be hit by their own attacks. It did not damage them as much as it stunned them.

Another demon shot a thin beam of heat at him from an angle. He caught it out of the corner of his eye and barely got the shield up in time. The beam bounced off and carved a black line in cavern ceiling. The force and angle knocked him off his feet and back a little but he quickly recovered, but when he stood up he saw he was surrounded. "Don't mind me guys I'm just here to protect a friend, now if you guys will go back through your little portal and leave my dimension alone we can all leave with our flagella in place. Any takers? No? Good, now let's finish this quick so I can get to city hall." He banged his sword on his shield and charged.
    PASBL stats
    FB stats
    Virtuadopt clicks

Interested in the PASBL (Pokemon Anime Style Battle League)? Read our Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Anyone may ref for me

Brother Blood
    Villain

Brother Blood cursed at his cell phone, not actually at the cell phone, at Giselle for not picking-up, but he not physically being present he directed his rage at the phone. She never picked up when he called. He long suspected she didn’t like him, but she didn’t have to like him, she had to follow orders. He told her to leave her phone on for a reason.

He put away the phone, and reaching out closed the giant book that was floating in the air and shoved it under one shoulder. He carried it out of his secret library, letting the high security door lock behind him. His hands may be considered wrong ones, but he had books in there that even he didn’t think should be allowed in the wrong hands.

Villain

Bloodbath was relived when the cell phone stopped screaming The World and went to voicemail. She and Control Freak were backed up against the wall of City Hall, and she was forming blood shields, which the demons were breaking about as quick as she could create them. Control Freak shuttered nervously, offering another skill, “I know some Kung Fu, but it hasn’t been very useful against these things so far.”

Kung Fu? Probably learned it from some movie, but at least he did something physical. Bloodbath spared some blood from the next shield, forming a set of kama. She forced these into his hands as the shield broke, demanding, “Fight!”

“I don’t know how to use these!” complained Control Freak as she called the rest of blood up to her, forming a comical looking mallet. She didn’t have time to argue, “We have to fight! Fight or Die!”

She whacked the nearest demon over the head with her mallet, knocking it out cold and sending chunks of hardened blood all around them.

The other demons looked pissed. Control Freak gingerly made a small slashing motion with one of the kama. Bloodbath called the scattered mallet blood back to herself, screaming to him, “Attack!”

Control Freak reached out, slashing blindly, he scratched a nearby demon, and the blade of that kama splintered. He was ecstatic, shouting to Bloodbath, “Hey I did it! Go Goku! Haha!”

“Pay attention!” she shouted back, forming the blood she’d collected into a lance. If she timed this right she might be able to injure multiple demons at once.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Kamas.jpg

Gizmo
    Villain
    City Hall, Stairwell
    Affected RPers: unknown

Gizmo grumbled to himself about Dr. Light all the way to the stairwell that would take him out of the garage and to any floor of his choosing with limited chance of running into someone else. He intended to go to the cafeteria on the second floor (you can tell I just make this up as I go along, can’t you?), but didn’t want to have to deal with any idiot dog-brains until he go there.

Forgoing the stepping part of traveling upstairs, he turned on his jetpack to zip up the stair well freely, but as he approached the second floor access door, something gnarly and scaly dropped down in front of him. It was red and bulky, with black horns on it’s head and across it’s arms (wrath).

Gizmo was so surprised he lost control of his jetpack and ended up crashing down at the bottom of the current flight of stairs. Staring up at the grotesque creature he called Dr. Light on their walkie-talkies, “D-dr. Light?”

“Yes?” replied the old man sounding surprised (because Gizmo was not verbally harassing him). Gizmo cleared his throat watching as the creature crawled down the steps towards him in jerky unnatural motions, “W-w-we’ve got a pr-problem! They’r-re in the b-building!”

(I let some demons into City Hall, I figured it was only fair since they'd gotten into the heroes' underground complex)
    Last edited by VampirateMace; 8th October 2013 at 7:28 AM.

Lektra
    Hero
    Renegades HQ, Datacenter
    Affected RPers: Grass, Big

Lektra had already seen Fossil's signal drop off as if he'd gone into a dead zone, then it came back online. Whatever it was had been deactivated and his signal came back online with a message. "Calling all titans, this is Fossil. I need backup imediately. Lektra, send them my coordinates. I'm in an underwater cave in Jump bay. I have found Nightwing. Repeat, I have found Nightwing. Lava demons are approaching and SHI-" and he got cut off there. Probably got attacked. Gameboy's signal seemed to be nearby so he was likely providing assistance, but they might get overrun.

Okay who was available? There were a lot of well trained soldiers, and most of the supers were just taking refuge and living out their lives while helping the cause below ground. She couldn't send them. Did they even have scuba gear to get people over there? Or subs? The old T-Sub was destroyed with the Tower, and if it wasn't it was likely in disrepair all these years. Well, guess it would have to be soldiers in scuba gear. They signed up for fighting for freedom, and trained for this. She also hoped Starfire wouldn't mind two of the jets being borrowed for transport. She sent the signal for Jets #4 and #5 to return to base for passengers, but it could only fit 5 each excluding the pilot. She wondered if the soldiers would get there in time to be of use. Regardless, the soldiers donned their armor, picked up their blasters, and boarded the two jets headed for Jump Bay. She hoped they were enough to make a difference with the hordes that were likely gathering there.

Starfire
    Hero
    Dark City, Mission-Bernal Heights (Northeastern area)
    Affected RPers: DVB, Grass

"Titans, go!" I yelled as I saw Ninjice attack and flew over to the portal as the demons seemed to have decided they had enough of an army for now. "Hey you, your mother was a Clorbag Varblenik!" I yelled at them trying to get their attention and draw the into a fight. And it worked. They flew/jumped at me. "We should clear these minions (?) out before the Lava Demons show up if I remember the last time this happened."

My sister followed and we started to blast the demons with Starbolts and Blackbolts, hurting many. None seemed to want to die, though. It was irritating.

Cat and Golem flew down to the ground on their rock. Cat started to claw at demons and slashing through some. It was certainly effective. The shaggy man wearing a loincloth seemed to have the right idea. Direct melee attacks were more effective.

Golem picked up concrete with his powers and rained it down on the demons, crushing some and hurting others.

The tanks and planes were blasting demons in all directions, and were having no trouble, but the group as a whole didn't seem too phased. This could take a while with their numbers.

(I'm attaching a map of the portals. Sorry it's so small, but I hope eveyrbody sees what needs to be seen. We are at #10 and Fossil is at #1. City Hall is in the middle of Civic Center-Tenderloin, and portal #2 is northwest of City Hall. All the demons coming out of the portals are converging on City Hall, and the ones from #1 are just disrupting sea traffic and attacking boats in the harbor.)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bronislav84; 8th October 2013 at 6:35 PM.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast