Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Teen Titans: Future Imperfect (RP Thread) [T]

Ore
    Villain
    Corner of Sunset Boulevard and Lincoln Way
    Affected RP'ers: L'illusionniste/Billy Mays

Well, radio silence. No news is good news I suppose. Looking around the street as I walked out, it looked like everything was fairly empty. I looked up towards the rooftops to look for a quick and easy way back up. There had to be at least a pipe or something to get back up to the rooftops.

Woah, wait, what?!?! My thoughts were cut incredibly short when a man materialized into the thin air ahead of me. Despite living in a city of rapidly increasing numbers of mutants and superpowered people, some of the weirdest things which would be considered normal these days constantly occurring, there was still something incredibly unnerving about people popping in and out of reality at will. Much less a man who looked like he belonged in some asinine broadway production. He was definitely a bit older than myself, which would at least explain sheer stupidity to even wear a suit in a city of turmoil. The black suit with the cheesy bow-tie and the rose stuffed into the pocket just seemed ... too much for the danger that was generally lurking around at every corner. Though as a teleporter he probably ran from more fights than he would fight. Once he finally performed his incredibly showy bow and removed his hat, I finally responded to his question.

Despite wanting to show him the business end of a hammer, or just take his hand in a long handshake so I could snap his leg, I figured I could entertain whatever he was trying to get at long enough to make it clear that I didn't want any company. He probably didn't know I was dangerous, and if he did try anything foolish, I could always just grow something macabre from my body to scare him off. Putting on my best airs, I curtseyed in response to his bow, despite having not done so for a very long time. "Well met, Mr. de Gaulle. My name is Mila vom Stein. I'm quite fine, actually. I was just looking for some medicine, I've been rather sick lately. It's been harder to find anything useful, most of the scavengers have picked the city clean with a fine toothed comb."

Raising an eyebrow, and deciding to indulge a little bit of curiosity, "If I may be so bold to ask, Mr. de Gaulle, you don't seem to be from around here. I certainly haven't seen many men," pausing to refrain from using what I truly thought of his outfit, "quite as well dressed as yourself in this city. How does such an apparent gentleman keep himself safe in such a violent city?"
    --I don't have regular internet access, so don't be surprised if I suddenly don't show up for days at a time.--

I write to stay alive. What have you done lately?

Fizzy Bubbles Profile

Shade
    Villain
    Civic Center Tenderloin
    Affected RPers: Chthonic Flames (Ore), Maybe Billy Mays (L'illusionniste)

Breakfast was quick and easy. Donuts with chocolate sauce and creamy filling. The best thing about making your own food was you could break the rules. I could eat a million of these things and never get fat. And they still tasted just as delicious.

When that was through, I decided to get dressed. I decided to go for something more deadly but have a sort of elegance to it. So I decided to go looking like a peacock, only in black and red rather than the usual blue and green. Everything looks better in black and red. So, nice, huge peacock feathers with skulls instead of those weird circles peacocks have, clawed talons, and the funny beady crest, I figured I like of looked like a pretty harpy of a evil peacock, but that was okay. It was something new to try for today.

I decided to step out of the Palace and get some fresh air, torturing the locals and generally making sure the populace of his lovely town fell into line and panicked like they were supposed to. And it was then that I got contacted on the radio by Ore, who had been out scouting around. She was really kind of moody and passive aggressive, but eh, she had her qualities. I never took her moods seriously of course. Old boney was fun to tease behind her back.

"This is Ore," She told me, contacting everyone. "Everything seems normal around Sunset. Over."

Normal? Psh, how boring. Normal was like... a boring, white easel. Or like buying a book with only blank pages. It was like being ripped off at the candy store by only getting lollipop sticks without the candy part. I hated normal. Everything about it. Abnormal was way cooler.

"Normal?" I asked her, thinking that was a serious issue. "Sounds like it needs some of me around. Truthfully, it sounds like Sunset Boulevard has been second fiddle for quite a while now when it comes to torturing places. I must have overlooked it for a while now. Be right there, pumpkin!"

So I went skipping to Sunset Boulevard, admiring the havoc that was around me. Dark City looked so vile and scummy, it was really quite cute. Broken glass, trash, and a dirty, ugly homeless dude I turned into a purple duck just for the hell of it just to laugh at his shocked reaction and how he could no longer drink his booze bottle. And there was some rusty metal and beat-up bicycles that have probably been stolen several times from one thief to another. Anarchy like that just brings a smile to my face every day. It was like everyone was sharing! Just without asking, of course.

After a few blocks of walking through dingy streets and turning the locals into funny creatures and messing with their houses by turning them into something that looked like it was taken out of Candyland or Alice in Wonderland, I decided to fly the rest of the way so I'd get there faster to really get the fun going. It was a long walk after all, and I felt that little forgotten nook of Dark City could have used some sprucing up sooner than later. After flapping my black and red wings, I soared into the air, and flew up above the office buildings and housing projects, just loving the aerial view of such a crime-infested town.

While I was flying, I decided I'd talk to Slade, just to see what he had to say. Silly Fluffybutt was still an obese rabbit, but it was easier to find him in my pocket that way. Maybe I'd change him into something more useful when we landed.

"Sunset Boulevard..." Slade the Fluffybutt bunny muttered, wondering what I was thinking inside. "I estimate it has been some time since you last 'monitored' this area. Several months at least."

"I know!" I laughed as we glided over the filthy blocks near Fulton Street. "I don't usually get that lazy, so I'd better make up for lost time here! And if you're good, I'll take you out of that silly bunny form so you can terrorize the locals. I don't think they'll find a chubby bunny very concerning!"

"I concur," He replied, really sounding like he wanted to get changed into something more menacing as soon as possible.

Now... what would I turn him into? I figured something adorable but threatening as all hell would work great. Ah, I could decide on that when we landed.

Gameboy
    Hero
    The central district
    Affected RPers: The Yoko/Samantha Sparks, the Fossil/Grassmaster and Any other hero nearby

Gameboy was thrown back by the super strong chimera, hitting the ground hard. His now slightly rubbery body lessened the blow a bit but it still hurt, a lot.

"I guess pink isn't the manliest color but appearances aren't everything!" He yelled at the fox-thing in a confident voice that masked how he was really feeling. He always acts confidant and snug towards the villains (OOC: like beast boy or cyborg from the show) but was really nervous and calculating on the inside. "And I especially don't like being ignored!" In a burst of strength he inhaled the mix mash of animals and sent it flying in the form of another star at the leader striking it head on. After the impact the chimera changed back to normal as it normally happened with really strong enemies. He panted after the use of energy I've never inhaled anything that big before, it took a lot out of me he thought to himself.

Deciding a change of tactics was in order he shouted: "Sonic! Sonic Advance!" Immediately he turned from pink to blue and his hair slicked back to look like hedgehog quills. With a cocky grin that boasted extreme overconfidence he sped faster than the eye could follow towards the Fossil. He spun into a ball and broke off some of the ice covering the Dino and then stopped in front of him eyeing the Yoko with a smirk.

OOC2: if you didn't see in the discussion thread, I talked to bronislav and he said that I could let Gameboy switch between forms and get rid of his cool down time.
    PASBL stats
    FB stats
    Virtuadopt clicks

Interested in the PASBL (Pokemon Anime Style Battle League)? Read our Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Anyone may ref for me

Captain Reaction
    Hero
    Renegades Base to The Avenue's District, West side
    Affected RPers: Perhaps: Shade/Avenger Angel

Sam had finished preparations. His team was hear, two girls by the names of Umi and Zoomi. They were sisters that had been born with super-powers, though on below normal par. Exactly the kind of people Sam preferred working with; none of that 'Born Great' thing. Both girls were gabby-mouthed, however, and Sam did not like that one bit. He would deal with it, however, as they were perfectly suited for the job.

They traveled by foot for the most part, underground. But by the time they had reached the avenues district, they had to be above ground. They walked, heads down, trying not to draw attention to themselves. Sam did not wear a hood, but the two girls did. They walked through ruined parts of the town, worse than any of them had remembered since being above ground last. By the time they had reached their destination, they had only been in two muggings and avoided a gang fight, which was pretty good for Dark City.

They approached the communications tower. Sam looked up at it. It still was functional, and seemed to be in working order. Sam looked to the girls beside him, and nodded. They striped off their civilian clothes into their uniforms. Captain, in his normal attire, and the girls in matching pink overalls with white cut-off shirts. Umi bulked up her muscles, her super-power, and pulled the steel door off its hinges. The three of them quickly went in, and Umi replaced the door. Umi then returned to her normal size. The tree continued on quickly. Just as The Captain had expected, the place was abandoned. No need to monitor a communications tower when you rule the whole city.

According to what The Captain had researched, only the occasional communication was made through this tower to the outside world, but whoever was using it, we definitely someone important enough for Sam to want to track. They reached the top floor, some five stories or so up, and Sam began to hack the computer. He handed Zoomi the device, and she knew what she needed to do. She jumped, nimble and agile, from cross-beam to cross-beam, all the way up to the top. She began placing the distress signal at the top of the tower, preparing to activate it. Sam was finishing installing the tracer on the computer at the tower, when Umi got his attention.

He looked out across the district, and saw something... crazy. It seemed to just be a line of pure chaos, headed towards Sunset Boulevard. Sam attempted to process it as fast as he could, any and all information he could think of that set precedence for this. But this correlated with nothing. It looked like nothing he had seen before. Only one thing came to his mind, but it was as vague as what he was seeing. He wispered the words aloud.

'The... Shade...'

The Captain then furiously started finishing his task, while shouting "Zoomi! Quickly, activate that and we need to get out of here! I don't know what that is, but I don't want to be here if it spots us!" He was nervous, not a common trait for Sam. His finger began making mistakes, hitting the wrong keys and costing him precious time. He didn't know where that thing was going, but it was headed right for them...
    The Pokemon Professor Extraordinaire
    For great Pokemon News, Rumors, trips, and tricks, visit
    Pokejungle.net
    and the forums at
    MountMoon.net
    I'm a Professor Extraordinaire there, too!

My Black 2 Team:

Kotamae Furukawa
    Hero
    Marion's Balcony, Mansion
    Affected RPers: Marion/Zeshikrom

Kotamae listened as he closed his eyes. The music was pure paradise. He found it quite the beauty. He smiled as he listened. Coming from a family of combat magicians, he didn't really have the time to play a violin.

As the song finally ended, he felt it was rude to stay silent, so he simply clapped.

The Yoko
    Villian
    Along the central district
    Affected RPers: biggggg5/Gameboy, Grassmaster/The Fossil, Anyone along/patrolling the central district

The Yoko noted the powerful star-shaped attack aimed at him. It seemed to be quite different. The Yoko simply grasped the attack with his two forepaws, before dragged back 10 metres or so, before a weakened attack managed to strike his shoulder.

Next, he witnessed his opponent taking the form of a speed demon after consuming and spitting out his minion.

"Speed demon? Oh, you truly are worthy prey. I guess I have quite a bit to learn..." the Yoko smirked back. At the same time, a powerful beam of energy was being shot from above, at the exact location where the blue speedster and the reptillian were. It was Yatagarasu, harnessing the power of the sun.

"You both are quite the bag of tricks," the Yoko noted. It appeared that these opponents were not difficult to research on, so he knew what to do after the battle was over.

"Dark Pyro Cage," the Yoko wailed as all who were involved in the battle were trapped in a cage-like structure made from black flames. The Yoko has never faced an actual speed demon before, but he believed that limited space is the trick.

"Very well then..." the Yoko spoke, with the Yatagarasu on his shoulder and the Yuki-onna and Nue by his sides. "Let us give our all."

After the Nue literally transformed into a smokescreen once more, even more powerful and larger ice shards began to be fired at the two heroes. Following that, the same beam of energy hit them too, followed by a powerful dash of black flames from the back.

The Nue's smokescreen managed to stay only within the cage, filling it.
    Please help my dragons

L'illusionniste
    Hero
    Corner of Senset Boulevard and Lincoln Way
    Affected Players: Ore/Chthonic Flames

Unsurprisingly, she was fairly suprised by my sudden appearance. Me appearing out of nowhere tends to have that effect on people. But, it's easiest to read someone's deeper thoughts when you throw them off guard. She curtseyed, and responded with, "Well met, Mr. de Gaulle. My name is Mila vom Stein. I'm quite fine, actually. I was just looking for some medicine, I've been rather sick lately. It's been harder to find anything useful, most of the scavengers have picked the city clean with a fine toothed comb." She raised an eyebrow, likely out of curiousity, and asked, "If I may be so bold to ask, Mr. de Gaulle, you don't seem to be from around here. I certainly haven't seen many men," She paused, taking a look at my outfit, "quite as well dressed as yourself in this city. How does such an apparent gentleman keep himself safe in such a violent city?"

As she spoke, I read what her mind was saying as well. After a moment to take it all in, I spoke.

"Very observant of you, Ms. vom Stein, noticing my clean and formal physique was an odditiy for a place such as Dark City. I've actually only arrived yesterday to this city, in fact. I am a traveling magician you see, and I am planning to perform over at Golden Gate Park tonight. Of course, you are invited to come."

Now to wow the audience. I switch to German, which was her native tounge as I had discovered from studing her mind. "By the way Ms. Ore, no need to be so coi about who you really are. I am a showman, not an enemy. And if you dislike my attire so much, would you prefer if I changed it?" I snap my fingers, and immediately my clothing changes to a simple pair of jeans and a white black shirt, with white sneakers. Of course, this but a mere illusion, but after all it was only what she saw that bothered her, so why would that matter?

"Does this suit your liking better, Ms. Ore?"

(OoC: For future reference, Underlined text means Pierre isn't speaking English. And don't worry; Pierre can't just learn everything about someone from just a few seconds. He could however, get Ore's villian name, what she does, and where she came from in that amount of time, but looking for specific info about someone's past takes alot of time and effort for Pierre.)

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

* really annoyed, just wrote a really long post, now deleted! Will edit this post to my original one when I have time. It was about the battle between Yoko and the heroes, so please give me time to insert my post
    Hey guys, please sign up to my RPG The Archetype, we need more members!

Spoiler:- text:

I am a proud member of Join the fight.
    Credit goes to Avenger Angel for making the RP's awesome banner. Thanks Bron and Neo for the awesome RP

Shade
    Villain
    Sunset Boulevard, The Avenues
    Affected RPers: Chthonic Flames (Ore), Billy Mays (L'illusionniste), Zalack (Captain Reaction)

Ore was right. Sunset Boulevard was pretty normal, and boring at that! I didn't see any sign of her at first, but I figured I could meet up with her later. If she was in the mood for a chat. And a real chat this time. No more chats about her aches and pains. Gawd, she sounded like a creaky old woman when she did that!

After landing on the tarmac street, I naturally spread my brilliant and deadly beautiful peacock tailfeathers... just for show. Just to show everyone how pretty and sinister I looked. These people probably thought I stopped existing considering how long it had been since I last ransacked this place, so it was time to refresh their memory!

I saw one apartment building and decided to make it turn into a giant, wobbling slab of cherry Jell-O. A delicatessen across the street... yeah, I suddenly made it flood with green taffy ooze that quickly spilled into the streets. I stopped traffic and started turning every car I saw into a giant, messy, gooey pasty. I turned a Volkswagen Bug into a giant cinnamon bun with icing, a Toyota Prius into a huge cupcake with pink frosting, a city bus into a giant eclair, and a container truck into an enormous napoleon. Boy, people sure were screaming over nothing! You'd think if they had any sense of humor, they'd be laughing at this! Or at least taking a nibble out of one of them if they had any appetite.

As for the fleeing, screaming people shouting "oh god, Shade is here!" and other riffraff, I figured I shouldn't leave them out too. Besides, on a planet with seven billion people and an ever-dying population of sweet and adorable animals... we really needed more sweet and adorable animals. So, it was my civic duty to balance the scales.

I saw a young mother and her seven year old son trying to flee the scene. I didn't actually need to flick my finger to turn them both into adorable bunny rabbits, but it was a nice touch and made it feel that much more magical. They were even hopping away for a few feet before they suddenly realized what happened! Oh, their surprised reaction, it sure was cute. Then, to my left, a old man was trying to flee as fast as his old legs could carry him. He landed right smack on his face after I turned him into a fuzzy, little gray squirrel, and the shock on his face when he realized he only stood a few inches from the ground was even more comical. And then... aww, a young pair of teens, both a girl and a boy, probably on a date until I came along and spoiled their fun. For even more laughs, I turned them both into a pair of cute skunks, and wondered if they'd still be in love with each other when they were both like that!

Pandemonium easily broke out everywhere. Whatever motor vehicles that didn't end up as pastries drove like the dickens to get out of there, often getting into car accidents with other panicked drivers that wanted to get out just as badly as they did. People were running in all directions away from me while others tried to hide in the stores or behind something in the streets. One corner market had a bunch of people trying to hide behind food bins and grocery stands. I turned the entire three story building into a giant chocolate layer cake, which promptly collapsed right on top of them, burying them under massive loads of gooey dessert. As the losers at hide and seek emerged from the massive mess, I enjoyed turning each and every one of them into some cute and adorable critter. Like a sniper, I took them out one by one, turning six humans into a mouse, a guinea pig, a kitten, a koala bear, a chinchilla, and a hamster, still smothered with chocolate layer cake. Boy, I was getting good at this!

And oh, oh, I totally forgot about Slade with all of the fun ruckus going on! I immediately pulled him out, and he blinked twice after looking at the havoc I made of Sunset Boulevard.

"You did all that in only five minutes!?" He asked in shock, still looking oh so cute as a chubby bunny in awe.

"Yup!" I smiled, rubbing his cute, little, pink nose, even though I knew he hated that. "Now then, about our deal. I've decided to turn you into... a coyote. Go chase those cute and adorable little animals around for a while! And don't forget to smile!"

I tossed him aside and turned Slade into just that. A sandy-colored, furry coyote who was still cute in a way, but still a predator to most of these woodland critters. As if suddenly getting turned into a little animal wasn't bad enough, now they were being hunted! I had to admit, Slade sure didn't complain, and he made a pretty darn good coyote. That chinchilla never knew what hit her and she was the first to become a tasty coyote snack! Which made me wonder. What does chinchilla taste like?

I raised the same kind of anarchy all throughout the block until I got to the corner of Sunset Boulevard and Lincoln Way, and there I caught sight of Ore, talking to some dude dressed in a pair of jeans, a white and black shirt, and white sneakers. I couldn't overhear what they were saying, but it made me wonder, who was this dude, and what did she want with Ore?

I figured Ore could be recruiting him if... he met our needs and had something useful about him. Of course he'd have to go through the hazing process, which was always fun. Ore just needed to figure out what he hated doing, and I just needed to make sure he did just that, only while wearing something stupid and having to do it under two minutes! It made sure those peeps that wanted to join our anarchy posse were really serious about it.

In the meantime, I looked for more people and property to harass.
    Last edited by Avenger Angel; 28th November 2012 at 6:39 AM.

Starfire
    Hero
    Renegades HQ, Training arena
    Affected RPers: DVB and anybody else who chose to follow but hasn't posted about it yet

"I wasn't expecting it to surprise you, but right now this is the only way to unlock her powers. If there was another way, I'd have suggested it." Said Blackfire, laughing at the black sheep comment. It fit her. She wasn't nice like most of our people. The reference very much suited her. "Anger and hate is delicious to me. If you want to call it an addiction, you're welcome to." She walked after him when he followed me to where I rested with one eye closed and sat down on my opposite side. My left side to his right.

"Thanks. You know, for sticking by me." I said as I turned to Ninjice, slowly sitting up.

"Oh, gag." Commented Blackfire, fake choking herself. "Let me know when you're ready to train some more. You two are boring me, rather quickly."

"Do you have to be so glofaring obnoxious and irritating?" I half yelled at her. Why do I even ask? This is the sister who tried to kill me on multiple occasions. Of course she is still evil. Just somehow less evil.

"Humph." She turned away from the two of us and flew off toward some dummies, then promptly started to massacre them with starbolts of various sizes.

I turned to the ice ninja. "I am thankful for your concern, but I think if I do not go train with her my sister will soon run out of dummies and start going after people." I looked on as she kicked one high into the ceiling then elbow dropped on it from the air. "In her twisted way, I think she means well. I promise I will not completely give in to negative emotions, if I can help it." I signed. "I am sorry if you would rather be out in the field."

I then ran off to stop my sister from massacring more of the dummies. We would have to repair or replace them. I grabbed her hand and stopped her from destroying another one. We were in the center of the room. Our voices were echoing.

"So what is next?"

"Nothing. You have to continue to focus your negative emotions. Maybe eventually you'll have some positive ones. Until then, all that negativity has to go somewhere. Might as well vent it on whoever you want." She answered, wrestling free then smashing a dummy to bits by pounding it with another one.

"Stop it already." I grabbed the dummy she was holding and set it aside as a target. We would probably need it.

"Now how about we unlock your other powers? Let's try your starbolts. Try to pretend this dummy is whatever villain killed your friends." She pointed to the dummy I just propped up.

"But I never got a good look at the one who dropped that building on them......."

"Just focus. Pretend. Channel your anger into your hands."

I just let it all go. All of the emotions that I'd kept suppressed. All of it. My head started to spin. H-how did she do it? How did she keep a level head with letting one's anger out? "I m-m-must not let my anger control me." I said, more to myself than anybody else. "No, I need to focus it. If I'm going to do this, I must let my anger out constructively."

Closing my eyes, I thought about it all. All the feelings of remorse, sadness, anger, and especially hate washed over me. Why did I not do anything stop that building? Why was I not faster? Why was I not stronger? Why? Why?! WHY?! Why did I just let it fall on them and stood there?!

I panted again, losing my balance. My legs were not going to support me anymore. How long before I fell to my knees again? No I have to rise above it and not let the anger completely overwhelm me.

Suddenly I felt lighter. What was this sensation? It felt....familiar. Something I hadn't experienced in years. I opened one eye. "Am I.....flying? Is it possible? Has it come back to me?" I hovered in the air, my legs freed of the burden of all the negativity weighing me down.

"Yes. Yes you are." Answered my sister, looking at me floating there an Earth foot off the ground. "Not the result I was hoping for, but hey, one more to go. Why don't you try to get your starbolts working now, huh? Focus it into your hands now."

Negativity is hard. It can overwhelm. Perhaps this is enough? No, people are counting on me. I must do it for them. Maybe eventually I will have happy feelings to draw power from again. But for now, turning all my memories of self doubt, self loathing, and overall hatred of that day was working. I focused again, this time in the air.

Building falling on my friends. Nothing I could do. Not flying fast enough. Channel the hate. Don't let it consume, but focus it into power. I felt waves of energy around my fists. It was working, but it was so tiring to think like this. Overwhelming even. How did she do it? Must focus. Gather the hate and let it loose.

I put my hands out in a letter T formation, focusing this hate I was feeling into something I could control. I opened my eyes fully to let the energy loose on the dummy in one big burst. The feeling of release was somehow soothing. The wide beam of starbolt energy incinerated the dummy.

I floated down to the ground, panting on my knees again.

"Good. That will be all for now." I heard my sister say just before finally passing out smiling.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 28th November 2012 at 5:04 PM.

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Ninjice
    Hero/Head of Espionage/Assassin
    Renegades HQ, Training Arena
    Affected RPers: Starfire, Other RPers in the arena

Ninjice raised his eyebrow at her alternate suggestions' comment as he saw her laugh at his comment. He shook his head as he saw her sit next to Starfire.

Ninjice then could not help picture himself as the angel and Blackfire as the demon.

How quirky.

"That's what friends do. I'm with you no matter what," Ninjice told Starfire as he smiled at her. He rolled his eyes at Blackfire's gag. "Well, aren't you the cheerful one," Ninjice told Blackfire before seeing Starfire get back. "I want to be here with my friend," Ninjice told Starfire.

Ninjice just simply observed the training with a neutral glance. While he was happy Starfire was regaining her ability to use starbolts and flight, the methods were... not what he had wanted.

Sacrifices must be made, he figured before he saw her collaspe with a smile. Ninjice simply sighed before picking up Starfire and laying her on the sofa. He let a soft smile appear on his face as he saw her sleep.

"I suppose I can't let you destory the rest of the dummies..." Ninjice told Blackfire as he faced her.

Part of him wanted to fight her for training, but he didn't want to just attack her.

Time to wait and see.

He hoped the others were doing all right.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Reneagde
    Hero
    Southern Fwy Patrol route
    Affected RPers: The Yoko/Samantha Sparks, the Fossil/Grassmaster and Gameboy/Biggggg5.
    NOTE: content may be of help to Ninjice/DVB, Captain Reaction/Zalck and Starfire/Bronislav, with future battle plans

As the Renegade's meagre strike force finished uploading the penultimate code from the access terminal to his touch-screen wris****ch scanner, he wondered what the point of it all was. Maybe that was another reason he wouldn't have been a good co-leader. Starfire, Captain Reaction and Ninjice, all took their moves cautiously and calculatingly. Reneagade, both Aaron and Wolf, loved to smash things. That's why they where both so compatible with each other. Even Fossil, Gameboy, and LifeBane had more common sense than Renegade. Hi strike force was composed of small, weak men, all human, with dysfunctional weaponry, and nervous attitudes. Not exactly the finest that the Renegades had to offer. But it would do, he hoped. As they rounded the corner of the street, to where the last terminal was situated, a distrubing sight net Renegade's eyes.

The Yoko, and his 3 minions, had Gameboy and Fossil, pinned down in a cage made of his infamous 'Dark Pyro'.

*stuff happens here*

Aaron was then crushed by a falling building, and was impaled by falling rubble. He took forever to heal, and hoped that his friends would be alright
    Last edited by THEIRONDONUT; 30th November 2012 at 6:05 PM.
    Hey guys, please sign up to my RPG The Archetype, we need more members!

Spoiler:- text:

I am a proud member of Join the fight.
    Credit goes to Avenger Angel for making the RP's awesome banner. Thanks Bron and Neo for the awesome RP

OOC: First I want to apologize for not posting soon enough, but I just couldn't in my current situation. I missed too much of the fight. Please continue to be patient SamanthaSparks and Bigggg5. I'm going to tear the house down now.

Also, Theirondonut asked me to tell you he has his entry to the fight posted.

The Fossil
    Hero
    Central District
    Players affected: Samantha Sparks/Bigggg5/THEIRONDONUT

Fossil was taken aback by the tag-teaming of these villans. The ice-woman froze his back, and before he could try and break free, he was rammed by the tiger beast. The blow almost knocked him over, but his long powerfull arms caught himself.

That stumbling motion is what kept him being hit from the beam of light. Looking up, he saw the three-legged crow had fired the beam. And that their was a cage around them. Boy, he had really been out of the game for a while. That, combined with the therizinosaurs slow reflexes, made for an uncoordinated approach. But he was mad now, and he had the weapons to bring this to a whole other level.

Fossil charged, and backhanded the tiger beast, causing it to slam into a nearby wall. The three legged crow didn't see him coming, and with his long neck, Fossil reached up and bite down on the bird. The therizinosaurs mouth wasn't designed for killing, but he could grip it. Using his head like a whip, he tossed the three-legged crow to the ground. He tried to step on it, but the crow dissapated into mist.

Next was the Ice-lady. Fossil caught sight of her by swinging around his head. She was behind him, and he barely dodged an icicle to the head. He tried to charge her, but she passed through him, like a phantom, freezing him as she did. By exerting all his muscles, he broke free of the ice covering his body, and tried to backhand the Yuki-onna. His arm finally hit something this time, and he saw her get smashed into a telophone pole.

Just when he tought it was over, the tiger beast lept onto his back, clawing at his back and neck. As much as he tried, his arms could't reach it. Finally, he simply leaned backwards and fell onto his back, almost crushing the tiger-beast under his 4 tons of weight.

Slowly rolling over and standing back up, he servayed his surroundings. He saw Yoko, and hissed at the Kitsune, sounding like a giant goose. If it came down to it, the fox-man would get a face full of his huge claws.

Just then, Yoko's minoins approached him again. He raised his claws, and prepared to strick.
    Last edited by Grassmaster411; 29th November 2012 at 10:50 PM.
    3DS FC: 4081-5902-7378 Add Me!
        Spoiler:- My Champion Teams:

Credit to Forever and Again art shop

Credit to VampirateMace for the Banner

(OOC: As per Sam's notice, Donut's post is invalid until fixed up.)

Starfire
    Hero
    Affected RPers: DVB and anybody else who chose to follow but hasn't posted about it yet

~Dreamscape~

I was falling through empty space. There was no floor, there was no ceiling, no walls, no anything, just blackness everywhere. I could hear sounds all around me, faint at first, and getting louder. Eventually I could make it out. The voices were calling me a failure, and as if from nowhere, because I was literally nowhere, fingers started pointing at me. "You're a failure! Failure!" The disembodied voices kept repeating it over and over in singsong, the fingers pointing at me.

~Dreamscape~

I jerked awake rather suddenly, all at once, finding myself on one of the red sofas in the arena. I looked around. Yup, it was a sofa. Sitting up, I shook my head and rubbed it. What a strange dream, indeed.

My sister was trashing the dummies again and I was too tired from the focusing before and still confused from the dream to stop her. How long was I out? Felt like a couple of minutes at most. Maybe five. We were running out of dummies.

As if on cue, Ninjice confronted her about it. She got the message. Maybe the wrong one? "He seems to want to duel." She concluded with a smirk. "What's his name, anyway?" Turning to me.

"H-h-he is called Ninjice. I don't think I have to explain his powers." I answered, rather groggily. I lied back down on the sofa, sideways to watch.

"Right now, he's the enemy. That means I don't really care what his name is. Why did I even ask?" Answered Blackfire, flaring up her hands with purple starbolt energy and floating up. Her eyes were glowing purple too.

"D-do not hurt him." I called to her from the sofa.

"Oh I won't hurt him. Much. But training or not, I play to win." She flew forward at him as if to attack at melee range but then faked upward, beginning an opening volley. Circling a full two lengths above him, she threw bullets. The continuous stream of starbolts flew from all directions.

I would call the fight off if it got too intense. Or try to, anyway.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 29th November 2012 at 5:39 PM.

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Ore
    Villain
    Corner of Sunset Boulevard and Lincoln Way
    Affected RP'ers: L'illusionniste (Billy Mays), Shade (Avenger Angel)

The clothes swap didn't seem too impressive. However, when he started to claim to know things about my identity, accurately, that was when I really figured he was either too stupid to know that I was trouble or was trying to provoke some kind of reaction out of me. Deciding to play along with his little game, I responded in German as well, "Well then, if you know what I am, and if you know what I'm capable of doing to you, you must be more foolish than I thought if you're still sticking around. And honestly, I didn't explicitly dislike your outfit, I was just surprised that you had survived this long, assuming you weren't new to the city. You might as well fly through the skies with a neon sign saying "Mug me" if you plan on staying long. Though I suppose someone of your talents doesn't really have much to do in a real fight." Glancing over the new outfit he was wearing, it actually seemed to fit less with his character. Especially given the way he spoke, though hearing German with a French accent was rather unnerving.

And then I heard the screams.

Glancing down the boulevard, I was almost about to draw some kind of weapon, but then I realized what was going on when a few buildings turned into various desserts. I sighed in frustration, looking down the road at the newly designed and created fluffy animals, giant desserts, and other various crap-saccharine delights. I guess Shade decided to drop in and spice things up a bit... I'll never understand that woman... Seriously, she has the tendency to do anything and everything for her pleasure. I could understand that. It's why I stayed on painkillers most of the time. But when "doing anything and everything for your pleasure" is just turning buildings into confections and people into the cutest animal you can think of? Maybe its the fact that I tend to be in constant pain, but I don't need that most of the time.

Realizing the length that my internal monologue was starting to get at, I turned back to Mr. de Gaulle. Switching back to English, I muttered, "I suppose your telepathy, mind tricks, Jedi powers, what have you caught most of that. I'll just give you some free advice before I leave and have to go handle my boss turning half the street into sugary sweets. Get out of here while you still can. Sure, performers are harmless, and they even bring a little hope when things get down. But see that?" I pointed towards a coyote tearing apart some ex-humans who had been turned into chinchillas. "That's what happens to hope around here." I grimaced, and ground my teeth together as I did a major overhaul to my bone structure. Two large bony wings erupted from my shoulders, like a bats wings, with a thin osseous membrane between them. I sighed as I relaxed, stopping to wipe off some blood which was still dripping onto my shoulders. Having also changed my bone density to be light enough to allow flight, I jumped into the air, hovering stationary for a moment while looking down towards the little Frenchman.

"Listen, it was nice meeting you. Really. I might even drop by the show tonight. So ... maybe see you later. But I still hope you reconsider staying here for too long. You might have serious problems headed your way." Finally turning around, I pushed both wings down, creating enough lift and seed that I took off into the air, flying gracefully between the tall buildings, some of them now pudding or jello, and even a crushed chocolate cake flanking both sides as I reached for my radio again. "So, Shade, now that you've given half the population of Sunset Boulevard diabetes and readjusted their sweet teeth, wanna go cause some real terror? You name it and we can meet up there."
    --I don't have regular internet access, so don't be surprised if I suddenly don't show up for days at a time.--

Fizzy Bubbles Profile

Shade
    Villain
    Lincoln Way, The Avenues
    Affected RPers: Chthonic Flames (Ore), Billy Mays (L'illusionniste), Zalack (Captain Reaction)

Ore was flying through the air on her morbid bone wings, not even social enough to fly down here and say hello. Psh, such a great pal she was, really. I figured she was done talking to her new boyfriend over there in the jeans, and I probably figured she'd have a fit if I turned him into something. Well, I figured I'd be a little compassionate for now, but next time would be a different story! From what I saw in him... he'd make a great raccoon.

"So, Shade," She told me on the radio, flying through the air with the sound of aggravation on her voice, "now that you've given half the population of Sunset Boulevard diabetes and readjusted their sweet teeth, wanna go cause some real terror? You name it and we can meet up there."

Yeah, yeah, I already knew Ore didn't like my style of doing things. Slade didn't either. I supposed he didn't mind the whole coyote thing this time, but on other occasions, he was a whiner about it.

"Real terror, huh?" I asked her sarcastically, still thinking these former humans now cute and cuddly creatures running for their lives from a bloodthirsty coyote still constituted for 'real terror.' "I dunno, Ore, these little animals don't seem to be sunbathing comfortably to me with Slade chasing their furry little behinds all over Sunset Boulevard... but if you insist on impaling a few people here and there for a while, well... who am I to deny a girl her fun, right? Ha, I'm not your mother, after all."

Quite glad for that, really.

Let's see... what street needed rearranging now? I figured while we were here, going down Lincoln Way and unleashing havoc around there might put me in my happy place. Like Sunset Boulevard, these people probably hadn't been picked on enough as of late. That wasn't good. Being picked on and harassed... that built character!

"Since we're already here," I told Ore on the radio, thinking Lincoln way was in dire need of redecoration, "Lincoln Way could use a new makeover, and I dunno, I just hadn't gotten enough screaming going today. You know what they say, Ore. Many hands make light work, so why don't we give this old street a little extra love and care?"

Ore obviously didn't want any more giant cakes or Jell-o going, and I'd roll my eyes if I heard her grumble about it again, to the point where they might just fall right out of my skull. And in the meantime, I figured I could switch gears for a little while. Life would be boring if I stuck to fluffy animals and giant confectionaries all the time. It kept people guessing what I was going to do with them! Maybe I should make a "Wheel of Misfortune" if I ever needed inspiration.

It seemed like quite a few people on Lincoln Way had already seen and heard what had been going on around Sunset Boulevard, and had already began to flee like they were being chased by some ravenous hellhound.

Just for the image of badassery, I made the wind blow and the air around me suddenly become dark and foggy while I walked in the middle of the tarmac street, just looking so gothic and badass with my red and black peacock harpy look. A taxi parked by the side of the road suddenly burst into flames while a Jeep Wrangler behind it was suddenly overtaken by ravenous vines and wicked-looking flora. A manhole cover in the middle of the street suddenly popped off, and up from the hole emerged a pack of savage, black, totally oversized wolves, bearing teeth with a carnivorous snarl while their eyes glowed an eerie white. They immediately charged down the road, searching for a fresh civilian to kill.

As I looked around, I started on the buildings, spinning the hands of time on these suckers. A modern day apartment building was suddenly aged a hundred years thanks to my power, and crumbed and withered apart into a ghostly husk of its former self. I did the same with a shoe store across the street, a dentist's office, and thrift store. As for the people themselves, I figured a few zombies and ghouls would help complement the mood. I had to admit, fat zombies are really pretty grotesque. The few people I was able to catch hiding or were slow at fleeing made for pretty good zombies. I did notice that the elderly people didn't really change that much when they became zombies though. They were still slow, ugly, and moaned the same way, although there seemed to be a lot more vomit and twitching!

There, now hopefully Ore wouldn't whine about Lincoln Way now that I changed the channel. Lincoln Way now looked like a horror movie come to life. Hee, hee, my horror movie, of course.

It wasn't long until Slade came along with a chinchilla carcass in his mouth and saw I had already gotten started here. I figured I'd be a little nicer to him today, just to see what he'd do. Just for today though. So, I turned him into a hulking, twelve foot tall werewolf with combat armor, a arm-mounted minigun on his right arm, and a massive, jagged sword that was six feet in length for his other hand.

"There, now go tear some things apart," I smiled to Slade, knowing he'd probably like this a lot more.

"About bloody time," He snarled with his new werewolf voice, knowing he started off this morning as a chubby bunny rabbit and was now this hulking monstrosity. "Took you long enough, Shade. I've been waiting DAYS for something like this."

I couldn't help but giggle. Slade was cute when I put him in positions of power, but I made sure it only lasted long enough for him to get his fill before I made it clear he'd know his place. As he tore open a red Audi A7 with his sword and started firing his chaingun down the street at anything that moved, I couldn't help but smile as he roared with anarchy. Meanwhile, I had savage vines and carnivorous plants grow wildly from the storm drains and manholes, wrapping around cars and fleeing people to drag them into the dark depths of the sewers below. Cars were compacted into warped balls of twisted metal while broken glass and metal pieces now littered the streets.

As I soaked up the lovely sights of chaos around me, I began to ponder what I should do to the next street.
    Last edited by Avenger Angel; 29th November 2012 at 6:45 PM.

The Yoko
    Villian
    Along the central district
    Affected RPers: THEIRONDONUT/Renegade and The Butcher, biggggg5/Gameboy, Grassmaster/The Fossil, Anyone along/patrolling the central district

The Yoko's face was slashed by the Fossil's claws, before he turned back into the warm-blooded mammalian species he hated the most - a human. Blood boiled as he recalled old memories.

"You all are tough warriors, tough enough to handle a nine-tailed fox. You have my compliments..."

The Yoko rose and smiled, along with his three minions. They too stood strong after the powerful barrage of varying attacks. He then noted a newcomer. "It's OK friends, he's on our side..." he whispered to his minions.

The Yoko then looked at Gameboy, then the Fossil.
    "Past and present, a mix of nostalgia with modern-day cuisine. I think I need a bigger grill..."

With that, the Yoko started to engulf its whole body in black flames. He then grew to the size of a double-decker bus. He then gave a powerful roar. Everywhere he walked, he left black flames and destruction behind.

"Purgatory Twister!" the Yoko screamed his attack as he summoned a twister of Dark Flames upon his foes. This twister was strong enough to destroy buildings and cause them to collapse.

Meanwhile, as the Yoko levitated, his minions began to attack as they spun three hundred and sixty degrees, back-to-back. The Yuki-onna fired an ice-ray instead of regular ice beams, the Yatagarasu created energy rays, whereas the Nue created earthquakes by stomping at the ground with great power.
    Last edited by Samantha Sparks; 30th November 2012 at 2:24 AM.
    Please help my dragons

Ninjice

Ninjice prepared himself by making himself some throwing stars and a katana from enchanted ice.

Ninjice looked to Starfire with a reassuring smile. "Don't worry Star, " Ninjice said before facing Blackfire. Ninjice reassured himself when he though back to Robin and his guise of Red X. In his mind, Blackfire was a crazier and more aggressive version of Starfire.

Ninjice simply got into position when she came at him. He threw the ninja stars before seeing her get up and began throwing a volley of starbolts at him. Ninjice began side-stepping and avoiding them before he shot a hand upward and launched a blast of snow at Blackfire, presumably launching her upward.

Ninjice then flipped out of the way and waited for her next attack.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

Starfire
    Hero

Ice. Of course it would be ice. My sister had not met any of the core team yet, so she was surprised by his speed. Couldn't compensate for that quick enough and the stars hit her in the foot just as she'd flown up. The stars melted on contact, though. She had already flared up a purple energy aura.

He was sidestepping all the starbolts. Remarkable, considering she was circling him from all directions. And then he had an opening and took it, blasting her in the stomach. I could hear an "Oh Grock." Then an "Oof." as she was knocked up in the air. That actually did something. Force of the ice being shot, not the ice itself. She rubbed it, thinking.

What would she do now? He was obviously too fast and dodged small projectiles. Ah, a new technique. She flared her purple energy aura to hit the whole room. He wouldn't be able to dodge that. Vulnerable? Hardly. Touch that and you'd be burned, and it would melt any of his projectiles. I had to act quickly. It would only take a couple seconds to run to the room defenses. If I didn't activate them everything would be trashed, including the ceiling. Don't want this place caving in.

Can't rely on flight yet. Don't have full control over the new way to activate it. I made a sprint for it and hit the button on the wall. A blue force field flickered around the walls of the room, over the dummies, and over all the furniture. The only ones who wouldn't be protected was me and the guards. I hoped us hiding behind the couches would help.

My sister was fully prepared by now. The whole endeavor took no more than ten seconds. "Dodge this, ninja!" She yelled, releasing many energy waves outward. It was not a horizontal or vertical attack, but rather projected outward in all directions at once. An omnidirectional attack. It couldn't miss. I just hoped he wouldn't be too hurt by it, or came back with something unexpected that I'd have to call the fight off already. I didn't want either of them hurt too seriously, as Lifebane was still nowhere to be found and seems to not have followed us. Or did he?
    Last edited by bronislav84; 1st December 2012 at 5:11 AM.

Calc
    Hero/Personal Guard to Starfire
    Affected RPers: Starfire/bronislav84, Ninjice/DVB

Calc cracked his neck, bored as he walked back down the long hall to the training arena. He left for a few minutes to simply get a donut, and it took longer than expected. Freaking recruits trying to get them before him, he cracked a few heads, it was a mess. "I thought it would be a simpler coming back to the titans, but it seems things have gotten worse" Calc muttered to himself. He streched, feeling stiff. It's only been six months since he regained his bone abilities, and he was still readjusting.

"Damn. How did I move around without stomping about as a child? I can barely run, I'm so dense" Calc muttered to myself again. He was about to open the door back into the arena when he saw a blue glow from the window. The Defense Systems! Calc imeddialty ducked down, and slowly opened the door. He could see Starfire hiding behind the couch, Ninjice and Blackfire fighting, and the rest of the guards cowering as well. Calc sighed, and slid in, trying to remain low. He did not want to get involved in a fight with Blackfire, that was for sure. He reached Starfire hopfully unspotted. "Sorry about that, did I miss much?"
    Current Fan fiction projects:

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

A MLP fan fiction in the works

A God Eater Burst fan fiction still in planning

Ninjice

Ninjice saw that Blackfire was preparing for something big. He breathed out a sigh as he realized he was probably going to get a good deal of pain from this next attack.

He saw Starfire move to place the forcefield to protect the area. Ninjice sighed as he leaped away from her. He stood still as he took a deep breath and began focusing himself. He had been practicing this.

To use his frost chi beyond his hands and to surround his body.

He prepared to pounce. All he would need is a quick burst of speed. The frost aura would protect him from the energy shockwave and he should reach her in time.

When Blackfire re;eased her energy waves, Ninjice bolted toward her. As he samursaulted in the air, he encased his whole body in the freezing aura, allowing him to take the attacks. Because of his speed, he was able to keep going before ending up in front of Blackfire and headbutting her. Afterrward, he dropped to the ground as he shook off the minor pain in his head. He was always hard headed. He launches some icicle kunai at Blackfire.

Name: Lifebane
    Alignment: Hero
    Renegades HQ
    Affected RPers: Starfire/Bron, Calc/delta, DVB/Ninjice

Lifebane shook his head as Ninjice gave him a short answer and then followed Starfire. Well that was a little bit rude, Ninjice barely gave him a one sentence answer. He crossed his arms and rolled his eyes. Whatever, he didn't care too much. But the rumour that there might be someone out there making a time machine. Well that could be something worth looking for.

Perhaps he should go look for it?

Hmm, he hadn't been out of the base on a patrol for a while, and he doubted that there would be much that trouble out there. Especially on the outskirts, which Lifebane doubted would have many people around, or that many villains if he had to be honest. He thought for a couple mor seconds and changed his mind.

Nah, I think I may be better off here he thought, decided to follow Starfire, Blackfire, and Ninjice. Following the way he thought they went, he found himself watching a fight between Ninjice and Starfire's sister.

Well, this happened quicker than I thought he thought, looking around.

He spotted Starfire and Calc hiding behind a couch. Quickly getting over there as fast as he could, he crouched down as well.

"So, did I end up missing something important happening or something, cause they really seem like they are pretty serious about this fight," said Lifebane, peeking over the couch at the combatants.

Name: Script

Alignment: Villain
    Villain Main Base
    Affected RPers: RPers in General Area

Script stood there, hunched over a desk. It had very recently found a spell book that some stupid person had decided to try and keep secret from it. Nothing about books ever stayed secret from Script, especially something that throbbed with information. The creature placed its talon like hands on the book, and instantly it could feel the information pulsing into it. But it wasn't satisfying, there was something inside it that needed to be filled and this book wasn't the one to do the job. It tapped one of the runes scribed the palm of its left wrist, and felt the mind of some lowly henchman.

Go out and search commanded Script, even its thought voice hollow sounding, almost mechanical, I need more information. The last supply wasn't sufficient enough. Now go!

The creature let go of the henchman's mind, there was no doubt that he would do what it ordered, he had seen what happened to the others who had tried to refuse its commands. It hadn't been pretty.

Shade
    Villain
    City Hall (Now's Shade's Palace), Civic Center Tenderloin
    Affected RPers: Chthonic Flames (Ore)

After a good, fun-filling morning of mayhem, I figured I'd take a break. After all, I needed to give these little peons some time to rebuild and get comfortable again before harassing them once more. But in truth, the anarchy never really... truly stopped. It kind of fluctuated from time to time. Kept people guessing, you know? Every great performance needed an intermission, or at least a great halftime show.

"Well, Ore, I'm gonna go grab lunch," I told her on the radio, figuring she had to be out there somewhere and I really didn't feel like going out to look for her. "Just so you know where I am, right? Anyway, ciao!"

I had tracked down Slade and much to his disappointment, playtime was over. He seemed to really like the werewolf form, which was good, but I made sure he didn't get too used to it. Having him as a bunny was much easier management. With a little flick, he shrunk, got pudgy, and become bunny. It was almost sad, but it was way more funnier than sad. Especially when he turned around and looked at me with disappointment in those little, bunny eyes of his.

The flight back to the palace was lovely and inspiring. Inspiring because while I was flying, I saw plenty of places still fresh and ripe for harassment. Most of them had rebuilt the mess that I had left last time, which was good. Sure didn't want them to just suddenly give up and call it a day. That would have been no fun! I guess they were hoping some day this cycle would end, but yeah, reality check, ain't happenin'. Heck, not even the military tried to save this place.

After arriving back at my lovely, dark, and foreboding home, I pondered what to have for lunch. Something sweet... or should I go spicy this time? Or perhaps just something quick? Eh, I supposed I'd figure it out. Not like I needed to cook the darn thing anyway!

It was then that I ran into Billy Numerous and five of his clones, playing a bloody game of hacky-sack in the foyer. As soon as I showed up, they seemed eager to tell me something, and I could tell he was excited about it.

"Shade, 'bout time you showed up!" One of his clones told me while the others closely followed. "Listen, we've got some pretty good news!"

"And what's that?" I asked, showing them a curious smile.

"It's just a rumor, but we think... heh, heh, there might be someone trying to organize to attempt to bring us down," One of them smiled, followed by nods from the other clones. "You know what that means, right!?"

"Let's see..." I told him, actually liking the thought of this, "Crushing their dreams of victory into a tiny pulp, humiliating them fifty times over, and maybe saving a few of them as personal slaves."

I liked it when someone had the guts to try and oppose me. It was wonderful entertainment. It was even better when they were actually really skilled too. I mean, I remember the early days of wrecking the lives of nervous cops before they just totally gave up, but every now and then, some daft idiot would try again and was determined to so by some of the stupidest and craziest means. Or even a pack of idiots. I loved taking down idiots by the pack, of course. Some of them even didn't give up after messing with them a few times over, and that was usually when I had to bring out the big guns.

And I loved bringing out the big guns.

"It's a rumor, but the scouts reported seeing Yoko and Butcher fighting some of these new challengers," One of the clones stated. "Think you're going to head down there? They're in the Central District."

"Hmm, maybe later," I shrugged, figuring I'd let them have the fun first. "Besides, it's almost noon, and I'd like to fix some lunch first. Yoko and Butcher will probably be fine. Cheers, Billy. You know, I could always lower the gravity for your game if you'd like."

"Nah, that's quite alright," One of the other clones smiled. "It's more fun this way."

Now, I just needed to figure out what to have. But the idea of having someone to fight that wasn't just going to run... oh, those were golden days. Those were by far, the most enjoyable experiences I have ever had. Now, I just had to hope this batch of misfits would provide the same wholesome pleasure as all the others did. In other words...

...I really did hope they wouldn't give up too early.

(OOC: Permission granted by DVB to do this)

Starfire
    Hero

Clever. The attack didn't miss, but it might as well have. The furniture was unharmed with the force field protecting it. And then he tried to headbutt her but they bounced off each other's elemental auras. Ninjice looked like actually he hurt himself with that a little, while my sister just floated back from it and sighed/growled, thinking. The stars he threw melted on contact to her as usual. Meanwhile Calc took his sweet time getting here and Lifebane seems to have come with us after all.

"Um, they are practice dueling." I pointed to the fight from behind the couch, moving back to sit on it with the force field lightly humming under me. It was almost undetectable. "But I am not sure for how long...."

"I'm going to glofaring kill this doozak! One of my better attacks and he cancels it out!" She yelled crazily. Here it comes, I thought to myself.

"Now now sister, you are evenly matched. Just admit it." I told her calmly while she gritted her teeth in anger and frustration. The purple energy around her flicked outward like snakes tongues, responding to her anger.

"Pffffff, fine. I'll probably kill him later in his sleep when all this is over." She said to herself, barely above a whisper. Floating down, she walked up to him slowly and her purple energy faded as she did.

"I will not admit defeat, but you can have this to commemorate the occasion of being able to match me." She knelt over to Ninjice and kissed him long and hard, learning any languages he knew that she didn't. While the kiss was going on, she had her hands cupped together in between their bodies. Just as their moment ended, she released a close range explosion of starbolt energy. It hurt both of them and they were thrown back from the point of origin, knocked out.

Blackfire had passed out with a content sigh. I rushed over to inspect the damage. They were both bruised in the stomach area, but breathing and alive. Just unconscious. For how long?
    Last edited by bronislav84; 4th December 2012 at 5:43 AM.

Ninjice

Ninjice shook his head from the slight throbbing pain and faced Blackfire. His hands glowed with the frosty chi. He braced himself for her incoming attack. He needed to try and end this. He wondered how mad Starfire would be he sliced one of Blackfire's arms off.

She wouldn't be a good teacher dead after all.

Ninjice saw her concede defeat though his developed sense caught the mutter. Good thing he was a light sleeper.

She knelt down a bit to him before she did something that no one, especially Ninjice expected.

She kissed him.

Ninjice's mind blanked as he heard DX... snarl in approval.

This woman did not have a good influence for sure.

He was barely conscious when she stopepd the kiss but he then realized he was just played for with the sudden explosion of starbolt energy.

"Well played..." Ninjice said with a smirk while still looking shocked and was knocked back, KOed from the blast.

I lIkE hEr... DX said as he awoke in the depths of Ninjice's mind.

Ore
    Villain
    Lincoln Way
    Affected RP'ers: Shade (Avenger Angel)

Apparently the next source of entertainment was going to be Lincoln Way. That sort of defeated the purpose of me growing out my wings, but I suppose I could always keep them to inspire fear into the hearts and minds of the locals. Sarcastically, I quipped back to Shade over the radio, "See, now that you mention impaling people, I can't get my mind off of it. It's the small pleasures that keep me regular, Shade. We can't all be dripping in honey while blasting away at our enemies. Sour's a nice flavor too." However, I was almost about to apologize entirely after what she did. Like a scene from a horror-survival flick, te gray mist of the undead swept through the streets, decaying buildings, people, cars, anything that got in its path. I smiled as people screamed at the horror as they became zombies before defaulting to the mindless moaning for which they were known.

I landed next to Shade as she continued to wreak havoc on the various inhabitants of the streets, my wings rattling as I landed. "You see Shade, if you would just do things like this a little more often, we would have SO much more fun together." Spotting two middle-aged gentlemen trying to escape the path of Shade, I grimaced a little as I ejected my ulna, holding my hand and arm up in what could be mistaken for a stop command. Ironic, I had to make a show of stopping someone in order to stop their lives. The elongated bone grew a little in thickness and density as it exploded through my wrist, forming a long jagged spear, impaling one of the men outright. The second didn't even stop to take care of his friend, and just kept on running, now screaming random curses in his fear. I didn't want to waste my other "spear" trying to get him at a distance, so I settled on just firing a few knuckle bones from my right hand. While two of them missed to either side, the third shot hit his back and apparently hit some fairly vital organs, as he fell to his knees pretty quickly, coughing up a fairly decent amount of blood for his troubles.

I could leave him to die just like that. I turned to rifle through the pockets of his fallen comrade, only finding a blood soaked wallet in one pocket with a few dollars. I pocketed them just the same, despite the fact that they were practically worthless. Maybe I could find someone to buy more painkillers from. Nah, who am I kidding, I just kill most of the people for my pills. Speaking of which ... I reached down to take another one from the pharmacy I had searched through earlier, a small yellow pill which supposedly was supposed to work quickly and have long-lasting effects. I could only hope that it wasn't false advertising. I had some anger to let out, and I didn't want my pain getting in the way. Swallowing the pill dry, I grew my standard bone-shield and war-hammer combination, and started beating up some nearby cars. I looked over at the large werewolf-mutant-soldier-thing which apparently was Slade as he started carving up a nice sports car. Wow, Shade's even giving Slade a chance to have some fun. She's in an awfully cooperative mood today...

However, the fun didn't seem to last as Shade took Slade and vanished again, mentioning wanting to grab some lunch. I responded on my radio, "Since you've given me the honor of making me a little playground to play in, I think I'll stay here a while. You know, break some bones, scare some civilians, maybe blow something up. You know, the usual." I pocketed the radio again, turning back to the task at hand.

Blowing stuff up and beating up some zombies. It was a good day today.

Fizzy Bubbles Profile

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast