Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Teen Titans: Future Imperfect (RP Thread) [T]

Name: Lifebane
    Alignment: Hero
    Renegades HQ
    Affected RPers: Starfire/Bron, Calc/delta, DVB/Ninjice

Lifebane watched as Blackfire and Ninjice kissed and then essentially exploded apart. Well, that was different. At least it was sorta original he guessed. He took a deep breath, he assumed that he was going to be responisble for making sure these guys were alright.

Was sorta hoping that they would at least remain conscious thought the healer, rolling up his sleeves. "Don't worry Starfire, I'll have them fixed up soon enough."

He walked over to Ninjice, and rubbed his hands together. Lifebane felt a warm feeling in the bottom of his stomach, and he focused on that feeling. He drew the feeling up into his arms, and then into his hands. He placed his hands on the ice ninja's stomach and suddenly he could feel Ninjice's entire body, every nerve ending, every vein and every artery. He focused on the feeling in his hands and let it flow into Ninjice's body, seeking out where he was hurt. The healer's hands began to glow as he started to fix Ninjice's body. Thankfully there wasn't any serious damage, and the process was over in a couple of minutes.

"They should wake up anytime now," said Lifebane, doing the same thing to Blackfire. "Though it may take a little longer for Blackfire, I'm still not too familiar with alien physiology."

Ninjice
    Hero/Head of Espionage/Assassin
    Renegades HQ, Training Arena
    Affected RPers: Starfire, Other RPers in the arena

Ninjice was the first to wake up. He stumbled a bit before shaking his head. "Thanks Life-Bane," Ninjice said before giving a high-five to his comrade. "You feeling better yourself, Star?" Ninjice asked her kindly. He was waiting for Blackfire to wake up. Now, he though of her as more or less all right. He wondered why she did that.

Was is it simply a diversion or something more...

"No! Don't think like that!" Ninjice told himself before he heard DX once more.

WhY nOt? StArFiRe HaS nOt GoTtEn OvEr NiGhTwInG yEt. We BoTh KnOw He Is StIlL aLiVe AnD oNcE wE fInD hIm... DX said before Ninjice sighed a bit.

No one knew of his other half. Not even Starfire. He planned to tell the team eventually, but things went downhill.

"What now, guys?" Ninjice asked the group.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

OCC: I re-wrote the entire post hear, as some of the story I had to change, and couldn't be bothered to edit it. This post takes place as The Yoko faces off against GameBoy and The Fossil, In Sam Spark's previous post

The Butcher
    Villain
    Central District, near the Souther Fwy Patrol route
    Affected RP'ers: Grassmaster/The Fossil, Biggggg5/GameBoy, Samantha Sparks/The Yoko and any other RPers in the area

The Butcher and Garth surveyed the area, as per Shade's request. She had asked him to go out and 'Have some fun' so he went for a patrol, searching for some more locals to terrorise. He didn't see what Madame Mist got out of her tortorous mind games, and her elaborate ways of killing people, and he didn't see why Shade respected her for that. Personally, The Butcher just prefered to slaughter people full on. He prefered to breathe in their face with his foul breath, and make them cringe, before hacking them to pieces. He thought that Shade and Mist where to fanciful when it came to killing. He prefered the way that the Ore girl did it, and he was loving the violent moves that The Yoko was pulling down on the street. Garth rubbed himself onto Butcher's mechanical leg, and The Butcher smiled. Now for the fun to begin. The Butcher charged down into the battlefield, and sprinted past the Yoko's minions. As he ran past the Yoko, he called out to him: "Hello there! Nice day for a bit a' slaughter!" Curses. A few weeks ago, as a practical joke, Shade had given him an accursed Scottish accent. At least she was amused, he thought. Without waiting for a reply, He ran past The Yoko, toward his nemesis. He couldn't belive that Renegade was here, but it made sense. His hand revolved into a mechanical butchers knife, and he laughed as he and Garthoplaax raced in to battle, to meet their old foe.

Renegade
    Hero
    Central District, Souther Fwy patrol route
    Affected RPers: Grassmaster, Biggggg5, Samantha Sparks, any other RPers in the area

As Renegade's team raced off to the final data terminal, to retrieve the city schematics for the Renegade's war council, he managed to survey the area. As he arrived, he had glanced at his friends, before being knocked over by a bolt of something. He was now back on his feet. He saw his friends get knocked over by a twister of what seemed to be dark fire, and was about to go and help them, when he noticed the figure on the mound of rubble, and his reptilian companion. He considered his options. His friends where getting back to their feet. Gameboy and fossil both glanced at the butcher, before nodding in Aaron's direction. They understood. As they went back to battling the Yoko, Renegade raced back up the hill to engage their ancient foe...

OCC: Will be posting 2nd half of fight very soon, so stay tuned!
    Hey guys, please sign up to my RPG The Archetype, we need more members!

Spoiler:- text:

I am a proud member of Join the fight.
    Credit goes to Avenger Angel for making the RP's awesome banner. Thanks Bron and Neo for the awesome RP

OOC: Just a quick question for Sam-Sparks and Bigggg5. How long do we want this fight to go on? I'd like to get Fossil back to base soon.

The Fossil
    Hero
    Central District
    Affected RP'ers: Biggggg5/Samantha Sparks

After barraging Yoko's minions with powerful blows from his giant claws, Fossil, still a therizinosaurus, stepped back and quickly surveyed his surroundings. To his relief, the civilians that The Yoko and his minions had originally attacked were long gone. Fossil couldn't even smell them anymore, meaning they must have left near the start of the fight.

Unfortunatly, he let his gaurd down. Yoko and his minoins were blasting some kind of team attack at himself and Gameboy. Gameboy seemed completly defensless where he was. After changing to human, he Moved as fast as he could, putting himself inbetween Gameboy and the incredible blast.

Luckily, Fossil was always ready for something like this. His favorite dinosaur solved all his problems. He became huge, as long as a truck, and 7 feet tall at the shoulder. His entire back half of his body became covered in impenetrable armour. He grew a tail, long and flexible, with a large club at the end. He was so well armoured, even his eyelids had layers of bone behind him. He gained several tons of weight. He was the famous Ankylosaurus

Fossil braced himself for the blast. This was going to be close, even as ankylosaurus. He lowered his body to the ground, and dug in with his toes. This made him less likely to be to be caught by the winds. The ice and earthquakes had no effect on him. His center of gravity was so low the shaking ground would not budge him, and his armour was so rigid that ice would only add layers of defense. His biggest problems were the flames and energy beams. He could withstand flames for a short amount of time, but he had no idea what those energy beams would do.

Fossil leaned his huge body towards the blast, ready to absorbed the hit head on.

Ankylosaurus: http://0.tqn.com/d/dinosaurs/1/0/n/9...kylosaurus.jpg
    3DS FC: 4081-5902-7378 Add Me!
        Spoiler:- My Champion Teams:

Credit to Forever and Again art shop

Credit to VampirateMace for the Banner

The Yoko
    Villian
    Central District
    Affected RPers: Grassmaster, biggggg5, THEIRONDONUT

The Yatagarasu's energy beams were strong enough to indent the Fossil's four legs into the very solid ground. The heavy impact was capable of pinning down this great reptile. Of course, Yatagarasu couldn't hold it forever, and the beam was weakening with every passing second.

The Yoko was now in his larger, flame-covered, superior form the size of a double-decker bus, almost the same size as the Fossil's new quadrapedal form. While the Yoko was no expert on extinct creatures, he was a great observer. The quadrapedal being was a herbivore, so it probably won't bite. It was, however, built for offense. The Yoko found the creature to be rather interesting, but quite the threat.

"Reptiles? I'll have you know I enjoy eating reptiles. I don't suppose you have anything warm-blooded in your arsenal, do you?" the Yoko attempted to taunt the Fossil. He noted a new, mechanical-looking man coming along, greeting him.

"I guess now is when the fun truly begins!" with his new, collosal, form veiled in black flames, he charged at the fossil with great strength. "I will handle the main course, you all handle the funny one," the Yoko told his minions. This was when the Yoko's minions began barraging Gameboy with their basic attacks.

Kotamae Furukawa
    Hero
    Marion's Balcony
    Affected RPers: Zeshikrom(maybe)

"I do apologise Marion, I have to leave for now. I hope to see you soon," Kotamae spoke before he waved at her, blushing a little, his heart beating a little faster, before he jumped off the balcony and landed on his feet. He was part kitsune, jumps from such heights were nothing for him. Skyscrapers were a completely different story, that is, if he forgot that he had wings.

He continued to wave before finally walking quite a distance, proceeding as per normal. Marion was simply beautiful. Kotamae then put on a more serious look before proceeding. What was he feeling just now? Why was he happier and more child-like? The effeminate kitsune proceeded to combat a few evil henchmen that were continuously trying to assasinate him, by torturing them with rainbow flames. His animalistic kitsune instincts sensed something that seemed to be coming from the old museum. He then remembered his mother's tale. He had a bad feeling...

~~~

He then arrived at the old, run down museum, noting a hole in the centre, that seemed to be dug out. It had a few ice crystals on it, and the broken fragments of some jar.

"Oh no..." he gasped in horror. The second worst possible thing he could think of has happened. "The fabled Yoko... well, I am a Stilton, and I never give up. With my skills, I will hunt the- wait..."

Kotamae decided to gather the broken fragments of the jar - every piece - so that he can learn and conjure a fixing spell when he figures out how. He then started to veil the fragments in rainbow flames, before they disappeared from existence and was placed in his personal pocket dimension inventory.

With the Yoko lurking about, he needed to find a familiar to form a contract with. He could care about that much later. For now, he needed to focus on fighting for freedom of the city.
    Please help my dragons

Gameboy
    Hero
    The central district
    Affected RPers: The Yoko/Samantha Sparks, the Fossil/Grassmaster and Any other hero nearby

Gameboy watched as he saw the Fossil withstand the force of the flaming tornado.ran ran a small distance away to spread out the fight and he saw the three minions chasing after him.

"Fossil probably stands a better chance against that thing anyway." He said to himself. He let the villains catch up and stared at them with a determined glare.
    "Bring it on." Gameboy told them. "Mario! Mario 64!"

His costume changed again to make it look like he was wearing blue overalls and a red cap. "Let's a go..." He said without really thinking about it. The three villains readied their attacks and collided with him in an explosion.

When the smoke cleared he was still standing. His entire body became an extremely shiny metallic silver and nothing would be able to harm him. He jumped a surprising height and attacked each of the villains. Every step he took had a metallic clang and if the villains listened closely. They would hear him humming this song.
    PASBL stats
    FB stats
    Virtuadopt clicks

Interested in the PASBL (Pokemon Anime Style Battle League)? Read our Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Anyone may ref for me

The Yoko's minions
    Villian
    Central District
    Affected RPers: biggggg5, other RPers in the area

As the Yoko's minions engaged in battle with the Gameboy, they noted how he transformed his outfit into that of a Plumber. The trio could be seen trying to control their laughter as they struck, before they were finally bonked on the head by his enhanced form.

The Yatagarasu began to bask in the sunlight as it glittered. It then produced ten energy spheres from the sunlight it drained. By flapping its wings forward, the energy spheres started to approach Gameboy, following him wherever he went. These were designed to home into the opponent for massive damage.

The Yuki-onna then proceeded to punch the ground with a frozen fist, turning anything within a hundred metre radius into a winter wonderland, covered in icicles, snow and frost. Noting the metallic clanking of the 'funny one's' boots, she expected interesting results since the floor was now frost.

The Nue proceeded to levitate at great speeds, hitting the icicles surrounding him and deflecting away from them in order to gain even greater speed, like pinball. Finally, he hurled a huge tackle at Gameboy's back.

Kotamae Furukawa
    Hero
    Docks
    Affected RPers: N/A, RPers in area

Kotamae had taken the form of Sonic Silver, the gunner, to battle Eisheth, a succubus and rogue villian.she had been repeatedly following him for quite a while right now. While he did constantly hit with his pinpoint far-range accuracy, she didn't look injured. Before he knew it, he felt a finger roll down his bare back before squeezing his butt, and another proceeding to flow down his chest, then his belly, then his-

Of course, Sonic Silver blushed a little out of embarassment. Taking Eisheth by surprise, he proceeded with a barrage of high-speed punches and kicks. No enemy would've seen this coming for the first time, seeing that Sonic Silver is a far-range fighter. Eisheth then proceeded to fly away...

Sonic Silver turned back into Kotamae before proceeding into a mansion, surrounded by an invisible magic forcefield that only those who possess the passive magic 'Androgynous Blood', and their spouses or familiars, could pass through. The specificness was for very, very tight security. The Stiltons were the only known beings ever to possess such an ability, and Kotamae was one of them. He entered the mansion.

Nothing seems to have changed. Everything was in place. He entered the study room to find a shelf filled with rookie-level magic. Strangely, these were the only magic books on the shelves. While they were rookie-level, no human being could learn them all that easily. However, he probably didn't learn one of the most important spells to a Stilton - familiar contracting. He grabbed a book on that and put it in his virtually limitless pocket dimension inventory, knowing that he will need it soon.

With that, he proceeded out of the house, and continued to walk along the docks. There was quite a lot to worry about now, especially the Yoko. His day possibly couldn't get any worse... Could it?

OoC: I hope you don't mind my new NPC. She'll apear occasionally fighting Kotamae, and currently plays an unimportant role.
    Please help my dragons

Renegade
    Hero
    Central District, nr Southern Fwy patrol route
    Affected RPers: None directly, Maybe some background noise for the other Rpers in the area

As Renegade charged toward The Butcher, he noticed that he seemed to be looking past Renegade, at The Fossil and Gameboy, as if Renegade were a speck of dust, a flea to be swatted aside whilst trying to get to the Rottweiler dog itself. This angered Renegade. After all he'd been through, after all he'd suffered, after everything that he had done to try and repent for his violence, and this mechanical bastard still had the nerve to treat him, one of the most powerful biengs currently in existence, like a background character.

Somewhere in the back of his mind, Wolf was trying to shut him off, but Wolf was drowsy, and Aaron had a fiesty resiliant mind about him today. Those factors, coupled with the sheer force of pure Anger and Rage coursing through his energy infused viens, showed that for this one and only time, Aaron broke free of Wolf's control. And boy, did he snap.

The Butcher
    Villain
    Central District (to his knowledge, No Mans land)
    Affected RPers: Again, maybe something to acknowledge in the background, but no physical affect on the surrounding RPers

The Butcher stared at Renegade, as he charged toward him. The Butcher had done this on purpose. He could see that Aaron Slate's animal conscious was drowsy, and therefore had less willpower. Aaron was much more dangerous when he was angry and alone, and could easily vaporise the whole city, if unstable... But he was never focused and angry when without Wolf. Wolf was like a drug to Aaron. He depended on Wolf to keep his behaviour in check, rather than develop his self-control himself. He couldn't live without the creatures influenced. So now, as always, as every time The Butcher had tried this method and successfully acheived it, Aaron was alone. Renegade was incomplete.

Renegade summoned enhanced fists of energy, 4x the size of his normal hands, and smashed down upon the ground in front of the Butcher. He flew back, but always remained on his feet, and balanced himself perfectly. "And so" said the Butcher, in his Dark accent, with a very light hint of scottish. "This is where the war begins" And with that, he dived into the air, his giant cleaver replacing his hand, and his bronzed skin glinted off of the glaring sun, as he brought it down upon Renegade's forehead.

Madame Mist
    Villain
    Shade's Palace
    Affected RPers: Shade/Avenger Angel

...As Madame Mist trudged up from the torture chamber, she heard the mans screams begin to die, as did he. She wondered if she should have sharpened the ice-cream scoops that she gave her fiend-children to gouge out their father's eyes with... But then she thought that blunt ones sounded, and looked, much better. She told the children to go and hang themselves once the deed was done... She had only done a weak spell, not a full manipulation binding. Whilst the weak one still permanently changed them into her devilish minions, it didn't allow her to change their phisiology, so they would be worthless and scrawny in combat. No use at all.

She decided that, rather than scuttle up the walls and make the guard piss himself at the sight of a huge, masked half spider-half woman with two acid-tipped plasma swords, she would just walk up the steps in full human form (not the humanoid one with just six arms) with her 1 sword strapped to her side. As she broke out from the Dungeons and into the sunlit palace, a zitty 30 year-old man oozed his way over the carpet, toward her. The smile from her torture session treat, courtesy of her friend Shade, faded, replaced by a straight face of depression and gloom.

"What do you want, you snivelling cretin?" She adressed the lowly snotty-nosed freak. "Mistress Shade has requested your prescence in the throne room, Lady General Mist of Supreme Darkness" She liked the fear which had made him adress her like that. No doubt he would have sucked up twice as hard to Shade, but Mist scared him as much as Shade did. But nonetheless, he had nearly got spittle on her new, black, handwoven dress. So, as quick as a blink, she gutted him like a fish, and his intestine and Kidneys fell out onto the carpet, before he crumpled to the ground.

Mist smiled as she walked away. "Well, now that I've got all my warm-up nastiness out the way, it's time for me to let out my full cruelness. I'm feeling evil tonight. And who better to paint the town black with, than my best friend?" She smirked as she approached the throne room. She straightened her dress, before entering to find her best battle partner in the whole wide world.

OCC: to Avenger, if Shade is busy, do not worry, I will just say that Shade is not there, and re-direct my character, but it would be nice if Mist and Shade could do some proper horror gory stuff, it'll be great >:-)
    Last edited by THEIRONDONUT; 6th December 2012 at 1:22 AM.

Credit goes to Avenger Angel for making the RP's awesome banner. Thanks Bron and Neo for the awesome RP

Shade
    Villain
    City Hall (Now's Shade's Palace), Civic Center Tenderloin
    Affected RPers: Chthonic Flames (Ore), THEIRONDONUT (Madame Mist)

Ore had told me she wanted to stay and while and keep the local populace well-exercised. I was totally fine with that, of course. No reason to keep any kind of stupid schedule or anything!

Lunch was, as usual, thrilling. I could eat like a whale and not gain an ounce because, well, that's just the way I wanted it to be. When I figured I had enough, I thought about this new opposition that Billy told me about. It was always a blast to see exactly how much they organized and what new method they were going to use only to fail. Over the years, I had seen plenty of strategies from stupid to somewhat clever, but nothing really worked out for these guys. But I always welcomed a chance for them to humor me.

And it wasn't long until Madame Mist stepped into the throne room. Ah, she was dark. So very, very gothic, but in a great and satisfying way. She could make Halloween feel more like Valentine's Day just from the dresses she wore. They were like staring into a shadowy void stuffed with the screaming souls of the doomed.

"Ah, welcome, welcome!" I told her, happy to see another fellow villain of darkness. "So polite of you to show up! Yeah, I was out this morning, entertaining the civilians. Can't keep them bored, you know!"

Oh, she knew. Boy, did she know. And we had our games. Great, fun, sanity-consuming games.

"So, Mistress, what say you?" I asked her, wondering how competitive she felt this fine, lovely day. "You and me, a game to see who is more capable of unleashing pure, black mayhem upon this sad and weepy little town? Oh, I know you've got talent in that department, but is it as good as mine? I don't think so!"

I stepped down from my throne, figuring I probably should decide on the playing field.

"We'll do Market Street this time," I told her, setting the battleground. "Nice in the center of town, great for the whole city to see! Hee, hee! They'll never forget this one!"

I knew she'd love a game of darkness.

Madame Mist
    Villain
    Shade's throne room
    Dark City
    Affected RPers: Shade (Avenger Angel)

Mist gazed upon Shade for a moment... Maybe a moment too long. Shade's patience was about to start running thin. And then, a smile emerged from the bottom of Madame Mist's visor. She loved a girls night out with the closest thing she had to a friend, especially one that involved torture, mayhem and death. "It sounds wonderful. I shall wear my favourite battle gear, you know, the one covered in black embroidered skulls? With the hand painted with blood on the left shoulder? And I think i'll wear the mask shaped like a crow's beak. That often scares the children and the mothers most. After all, you do know me. I love a game of Darkness..."

...After quickly embracing her friend, she grew into her giant spider-esque form, and leaped out of the palace. She landed on the roof of the nearest building, and used a combination of climbing on all eights and webs, to propel her across the city. She assumed a position that perched on a water tower, atop the highest building in Market Street, in which the whole road was pinnacled around. She curled herself into her abdomen, looking like another part of the tower, rather than change back to human form, or at the very least, her mutated human form with six arms. She thought that leaping from the tower and into the fray, would terrorise the town much more. Like a raven swooping down from a shadowed clock tower, toward the herd of unsuspecting Rabbits, or sheep, or whatever the hell Raven's hunted. All she knew, is that this pose would scare the crap out of any sentient being anywhere in her line of vision. And boy, she would not want to meet her on a dark, stormy night.

It was getting late now. The sun had set about thirty minutes ago, and the villagers started to emerge from their barricaded, run-down houses, and their feeble subway refuge. They crawled out from manholes, alleys, and any nook and cranny you could find, salvaging weapons, food, and supplies, like medicines and sources of heat. It seemed as though they had managed to set up a happy little ecosystem, terror-free of villains. Mist thought to herself 'how to Shade have overlooked such a little spot of haven, of tranquility and happiness, unless...' Mist almost laughed out loud, a happy and seductive, yet evil laugh, filled with irony, and malice, and all the sarcastic sympathy left in this little town. Shade had purposefully overlooked this little town for one reason. Today, almost forgot by Mist herself, was Madame Mist's 322nd birthday.

"Happy Birthday to me, to Mist, not Marie, Shade's taken me out for slaughter... And I feel so happy!" she sang to herself. She knew that Shade would not wait for Mist's consent to start their little game, she never did. When SHade arrived, the game was on. And after they had finished, they would laugh and skip back to the palace, hand-in-hand, with the head of their final victims in hand... It was gonna be a good day all right. She was so happy, she wondered if she'd even get a spider birthday cake...

OCC: edited slight bunnying, good to go my friend
    Last edited by THEIRONDONUT; 8th December 2012 at 8:03 PM.

(OOC: Apologies guys, life got in the way. The only reason to really worry about where the heck I've been would be if I have no recent activity date on my profile within 24 hours. THEN you have cause to worry and wonder what's been going on. Other than that, it's just a life thing. If anything major changes, of course I'll post an update on the Discussion.)

Starfire
    Hero
    Renegades HQ, Training arena
    Affected RPers: DVB, Food Guy, deltakurumiru4

I turned to Lifebane after he was done doing the thing he does best. "Best medic we have in the entire city. Seriously. Thank you for taking care of them. My sister should wake up soon, I hope." I then turned to Ninjice. "Thank you for your concern. I am feeling better now that the fighting is over with, but I do not yet feel in full control of my powers."

Blackfire jerked awake suddenly with a groan, looking around and feeling her stomach. She noticed I was kneeled over her. Sitting up, she spoke and pushed me back up to a standing position together. "What are YOU all looking at? Never seen a fakeout before?" I almost didn't catch it, but she winked in a sort of playful way at Ninjice, perhaps indicating that this was just putting on a show. There might be more to it than just a simple wink. It made me blush. Was this the emotion called jealousy? Could she actually be interested in him? They were so different. Then again, opposites attract.

"Can we kill something or somebody? I'm getting bored again. Don't you guys have a training room that doesn't get trashed whenever it's used?" Asked my sister, acting like her usual self.

"Well, there is one but I would rather have a talk first about some things I'm not sure about." I turned to my sister first. "Like for example, why are you not taking care of your disgusting and grotesque monster children? After I refused to take care of them for you the last time we met, you were getting mauled by them. How did you survive and get away?" I asked her.

"I called an intergalactic baby sitter service. Really sister, you act like you've never heard of such things." She said, crossing her arms and looking at me. I got the suggestion. Her body language suggested I was an Earth idiot.

"I am not an idiot!" I yelled at her rather loudly, eyes flaring up to green.

"I didn't say anything....."

"Well you were thinking it!"

"Maybe. Maybe not." She laughed at me, then suddenly stopped. "Now show me the other training room before I break your precious force field generator and start trashing this entire underground city."

I sighed loudly. "See that door next to the one where Calc came in from?" I pointed to the blue door that wasn't covered by the force field.

"Yes?" She started walking toward that room, opened the door, then looked inside to blackness. "It looks broken." Her voice echoed into the other room.

"It is not broken. Just close the door and feel the wall on the left side. There is a lever that activates the virtual reality, holograms, and force fields. You can program any fighting scenario you want and play it while we talk. It responds to voice commands. There is also a danger level slider next to the lever. If you find out it's too hard for you, just say 'freeze program' and dial down the danger level." I called to her as she continued to gaze inside the "broken" room.

"Now that's what I'm talking about! Call me when you all decide to stop being boring, ok?" She asked, not waiting for an answer and slamming the door shut. We could hear a hum inside as the technology turned on and a green glow illuminated the door outline.

Finally breaking the silence after Blackfire left, the ice ninja then asked what we would do now. "Well, I was thinking maybe you could tell me what it is about you that I feel I should know. You have been overly kind to me the past week or so, especially today. I feel like we should be closer than just Leader and trusted Council member. With all this stuff that has been happening and keeping Undercity from falling into chaos, did I forget something about you?"
    Last edited by bronislav84; 8th December 2012 at 4:39 AM.

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Ninjice

Ninjice also thanked Lifebane again before smiling at hear Starfire was doing well. He then turned to see that Blackfire was up. Diego then saw some surprising things.

First, was Blackfire giving him that saucy wink?

His reaction: Glow a bright cherry red in the face. He was surprised, but also flattered.

Secondly and more surprising, it was Starfire's reaction.

She seemed a bit jealous. Ninjice looked shocked though he could hear DX make a noise sounding like a snicker and a glee.

Weird.

Ninjice just listened to their conversation as he saw the sistes bicker before Blackfire headed to the other training room.

Wait, did she put an extra sway in her hips?

Is he losing his mind?!

Even more so?

Starfire then questioned his kindness and asked if there was something she forgot about him. Ninjice froze.

It was no secret, at least among some of the top people, that Ninjice, despite being a TT like Star, she had no real memory of him as well as the pain it caused him.

He swallowed and try to brace himself.

"Yeah... Star... I was... hurt. Hurt, when you found you didn't remember me. Think back. I met you and the rest of the Titans during a heatwave. This occured a few weeks after you and the others defeated the Brain and his supervillain army.

It was with Dr. Light. He was doing some sort of solar power scheme or something, taking advantage of the plentiful sunlight and excessive levels of heat. I came in and helped you guys out when you were to dehydrated. Heck, I was too, but at least I was able to cause his machine to malfunction," Ninjice said as he remembered.

He had a faint nostalgic smile.

"I stayed around Jump City because you guys were my first friends I had since... well ever. We fought against some of the other villains and Slade..." Ninjice said.

"I remember first meeting him. He was going after something personal of Robin and we all got involved, though I didn't find out until later. Slade spied on Robin when he was Red X and used the data he gathered to try and stop you. He never met me and I made myself seldomly seen. But when he went after you guys..." Ninjice said.

He called sneaking out off the shadows and slamming into Slade. Ninjice barely managed to keep up before threatening to use his ice powers and cripple Slade. Though then Slade nearly blasted his head off. The battle was enough for the Titans to stop him though.

"I mean, as we got older we drifted, but I kept coming back. I needed to be here. With you and try and..." Ninjice said before he realized he was rambling. He caught himself.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

The Fossil
    Hero
    Central District
    Affected players: Samantha Sparks/ Biggg5

Fossil was almost tempted to change to human and yell "You old dunce, dinosaurs are warm blooded" But thats the kind of stupid thing he would have done years ago. For this impact, he braced himself by repositioning his leg-

What? Fossil finally realized his legs were embedded into the ground. He struggled to pull them out, but his large size made it impossible. Looked to the enlarged Yoko, he readied his most powerful weapon, his heavy, club-like tail. That tail easliy broke the legs of t-rex and his cousins. In fact, that tail could strike with 8,000 pounds of force per square inch.

Swinging his powerful tail, he struck just before Yoko himself did hit Fossil. But something went wrong. Fossil didn't realize it, but he had missed. Yoko struck him hard enough not only to disloge him from his entrapment in the ground, but also made him roll over. With the Yoko right above him, Fossil had to act fast.

He changed first to epidendrosaurus, a dinosaur the size of a small mouse. Small enough so that any attack from the Yoko was likely to miss. Also, he was so small that Yoko was also likely to loose track of him. But Fossil had no intention of hiding. He then changed to the now-famous titanoboa, a snake 50 feet long.

At a speed faster than the blink of an eye, he struck at the Yoko's face. Once he got a grip on either Yoko's face or shoulder, he began to swiftly wrap his huge coils around the Kitsune

OOC:
    Epidendrosaurus: http://wonjae.files.wordpress.com/20...drosaurus2.jpg
    Titanoboa: http://images.wikia.com/primeval/ima.../Titanoboa.jpg

The Yoko
    Villian
    Central District
    Affected RPers: Grassmaster, biggggg5

So, these 'dinosaurs' were warm-blooded? Not everyday you learn something new. Being a creature from mythology and not prehistory, the Yoko inintially believed that these reptiles were ordinary reptiles. He couldn't think of a smart trick to counter the warm-blooded. So the best thing was to simply continue fighting. He noted the general characteristics of dinosaurs - warm-blooded, four-limbed, and simply horrifying.

The Yoko noted how the Fossil's collosal form transformed into a smaller one. The Yoko then proceeded to spew flames all over the place, hoping that it somehow hit the foe. Next, the Yoko saw himself face a giant, serpentine creature.

He wondered about the traits of these 'dinosaurs' he thought of and learnt about. This creature was a behemoth serpent with no limbs, maybe it wasn't a dinosaur. The Yoko decided to try out his luck.

The Yoko whistled. The fight between his minions and Gameboy wasn't that far, so the Yoko managed to grab his minion's attention. Noting the giant snake, the Yuki-onna extended the radius of her winter wonderland, and even created snow around it. Snow began to rain upon the serpentine being and the Yoko.

The Yoko proceeded to bite the serpent. He had a feeling that this guy has more than just reptiles... maybe a gargantuan insect or two. Then again, giant insects were never a problem for the Yoko.
    Please help my dragons

Marion Bloome/Wyvern
    Hero
    Mansion/Docks
    Affected Players: Anyone in the area

Marion nodded as she watched Kotamae leave. When she stopped playing she looked around, then became Wyvern. The Dragon Blade appeared, and she jumped from the balcony. She then jumped over the rooftops towards the docks.

When she got there, Wyvern walked to the end of the pier. The Dragon Blade became a flute, and Wyvern began to play it.

((Flute Song))

When it ended, a pink light appeared in the sky. A young girl with long pink hair and light pink knight's armor, discluding the helmet. She had flower-like pink wings. Wyvern smiled. "Hi, Sakuya." Sakuya smiled. "Hello, Wyvern."

"How has your training been?"

"Good. How have you been?"

Sakuya smiled. "Wonderful. But something strange is here at the docks. It gives me the creeps." Wyvern nodded. "This place is different..."

((Sakuya is gonna be an NPC for now. She is the hero form of Marion's friends Aeilita....or at least, one of the two.))
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Kotamae Furukawa
    Hero
    Docks
    Affected RPers: Zeshikrom, anyone else surrounding the area

Kotamae sat on a bench, looking at his spellbook, which was basically a rookie's guide to familiar contracting. While Kotamae did feel embarassed, believing that Stiltons were high and mighty enough to not require Rookie spellbooks, no one was perfect enough to be a master of all. His mother was his father's familiar, so he thought it would be easier than ABCs. Learning new brand spells took a while. Of course, giving up would only disgrace his pride as a Stilton.

While that was a disgraceful thing, Kotamae probably shouldn't be hanging around the docks. Sure, he could beat the crap out of almost any villain who crosses his path there, but that was still an unwise choice.

Just then, Kotamae heard a piece of oriental music, played by flute. It was simply beautiful. He thought that he should keep his spellbook for a while. He looked around the docks. Neither his strong sense of smell nor keen sense of hearing could pick up a villain, but he did detect a familiar smell. A scent that made his heart beat.

The effeminate young man noticed Wyvern, rather busy talking to an ally. He blushed a little, before beginning to walk up towards the draconic warrior. For some reason, he seemed rather shy towards the Wyvern, and hasn't actually been shy towards others.

OoC: No villains sneaking up, yet...
    Please help my dragons

Starfire
    Hero

Just by not remembering these times we shared, I hurt him. I felt wetness in my eyes, and realized I had started to cry a little. It caused me sorrow to find that I had hurt him, even if it was emotionally.

"I....think I remember now, the heatwave after defeating the Brotherhood. It was so bad that even though I wasn't physically hurt by it, it did dehydrate all of us to the point of collapsing. You created moisture with your power and helped us so we could defeat that deranged doctor together. Why does he even call himself a doctor if he does not heal people? I never understood that." I thought aloud, and just remembering that week of intense heat and drought made me feel like sweating all over again.

He recalled more events, stirring old memories in me. "Yes. All of us used to have fun days of fighting evil together. Nightwing back when he was still Robin. We kept the city safe. You helped us, too. We made you a Titan and gave you a communicator. Spending the nights with Robin was especially enjoyable. We would talk about the day's events, hold each other, and kiss. Then he would leave my room and I would fall asleep. Those were some of the happiest years of my life, before the day everything changed. Changed into this nightmare." I fell to my knees crying about all that I had lost, holding onto his knee and crying into it. "No...wonder....I....forgot....about....you... as well. You...you were there too." I said between sobs. Normally I would be tearing the place apart, but letting it all out like this felt somehow soothing. "I am sorry." I was making a small puddle where my head was pointing down, and his leg was slightly wet.

We could hear loud banging and fighting sounds coming from the VR Training Room. No doubt my sister was having a blast, literally.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 8th December 2012 at 6:36 AM.

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Ninjice

Ninjice bit his lip and braced himself for a possible thrashing. He instead saw Starfire begin tearing. The guilt subtly tore through him.

However, he hid his expressions well.

Ninjice did give a small smile when she referred to Light and his lack of healing expertise. Still old Starfire.

Good ol Starfire.

Ninjice smiled some more as she recalled some more memories. He remembered the shanigans with Beast Boy and Cyborg. The time Larry came and tried to send across the 'multiverse' to become an 'official character...'

Whatever that meant.

He tried his best not to think about the relation between Robin and Starfire. He wasn't sure what drew him to her though it was probably her good nature, her kindness... she just endeared herself to him

Ninjice did indeed remember the day everything went downhill. He knew that as a hero, life would always have troubles.

But this... this was worth than what happened in Gotham... if solely because of whoever was causing the distortion.

Ninjice looked down at Starfire who was holding onto his knee. He smiled when she apologized before he bent down and embraced her.

"Its okay. Friends forgive one another... I'm here for you, Star..." Ninjice said as he hugged her. He caught the sounds of Blackfire having fun. He figured that they would go to the surface soon.

OOC: @Samantha Sparks; Not that it matters much, but Fossil didn't say anything out loud. Unless Yoko can read minds, theres no way he would have known that the Fossil wanted to say that dinosaurs are warm-blooded.

The Fossil
    Hero
    Central District
    Players Affected: Samantha Sparks/ Biggggg5

Fossil was wrapped around Yoko, begining to squeeze with the force of three Eifel Towers, when two things happened. First, Yoko bite the Fossil back, causing him to flinch in pain. He was covered in scales, but they aren't built for withstanding this kind of puncturing.

Next, he noticed it was getting colder. Much, much colder. His body was weakening, and his coils began to slip off of the Yoko. He tried as hard as he could, but the snakes body couldn't handle the new change in temperature. Before he could completly fall off, however, Fossil decided to use the Yoko's own weapon against him.

He changed from titanoboa to a much more different, much more resilant animal. His body became extremely heavy, more than 12 tons. Powerful, pillar-like legs grew from his torso. His face changed dramatically, to the point where he was no longer biting the Yoko. Huge tusks, almost 10 feet long grew from his face, along with a trunk strong enought to derail a train car. And he was taller than the Yoko's giant form. His shoulder was 17 feet off the ground when standing on all fours

He had changed to the giant, controversial, Songhua River Mammoth. Unknown to him, Yoko may recogize the great beast, it being from Japan and only have gone extinct 12,000 years ago.

However, there was a problem. Fossil had been practically on top of the Yoko as titanoboa when he transformed. When he fell off the Yoko's body, his hind legs hit the ground, but there was no space for him to lower the front half of his body. So the giant mammoth was now standing on his hind legs, facing the Yoko. And of course, elephants and mammoths alike are incapable of staying in that position, so all 12 tons of him came crashing down towards the Kitsune, deadly tusks pointing at him like spears.

Songhua River Mammoth: http://www.flickr.com/photos/24855184@N05/3620747475/
    15 tons, 30 feet long, 17 feet tall
    Last edited by Grassmaster411; 8th December 2012 at 10:20 PM.

OoC: Very well, that tiny part of my post will be null.

The Yoko
    Villain
    Central District
    Players Affected: Grassmaster, biggggg5

The Yoko smiled as the cold-blooded serpentine fell off. It looks like he finally got out of a tight situation. The problem is, what else can this polymorphic human do?

The Yoko gasped as the serpentine behemoth transformed into a furry beast with the body style of an elephant. This creature, he recognised it from the tales told by his parents. It was then simply referred to as a 'Mammoth'. It was pretty obvious that this beast was a warm-blooded mammal, seeing how it could easily adapt to the surroundings.

The Yoko noted how the human changed forms secondarily to adapt to the surroundings. Before he could ponder further, the mammoth mammoth began to charge at the Yoko. The Yoko simply launched a ball of black-hued flames at the mammalian being before proceeding to strike with an equally powerful tackle. The two were facing each other literally head-to-head in a battle of brawn, with the Yoko using his slender body to avoid those tusks.
    Please help my dragons

Starfire
    Hero

"Thank you my friend." I hugged him back and pulled us both into a standing position. Then I realized what I was doing and gently let him go. "Wait, would Nightwing approve of me hugging you? We are very good friends after all, and I hug all my friends. Sometimes to the point of hurting them....."

I thought about the times I'd hugged Cyborg and he actually needed to go make repairs to his waist. This happened more than once, to various team members. "Hmm, hugging people to the point of hurting them. Good times. Maybe they are still alive somewhere. Maybe."

Perhaps it was time to try to venture aboveground. I hadn't been out since the entire villain takeover. Sure, I had received numerous reports and updates on what has been going on, but I had not physically left Undercity for the whole 8 years.

"I have decided. We should get my sister out of the VR Training Room and think about going up. It is about time. I need to practice my powers in real situations." I started walking toward the room, then had an idea. "Since she seems to have developed a love-hate relationship with you, how about you do the honors Ninjice? Just knock on the door, hard. It will pause whatever program is running. She can then stop it altogether and open the door." I motioned my hand toward the door.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 10th December 2012 at 5:49 AM.

Ninjice

Ninjice just smiled some more as he felt the familiar warmth. Despite his frigid powers, he is a warm hearted person who liked to hug his friends. Another reason he was drawn to Starfire.

"Well yeah. I hugged all of our friends, even Nightwing and Raven. Nightwing would use it as an excuse to test my stealth skills and his detection sills," Ninjice said as he remembered trying to ninja-hug Nightwing and he tolerated it with a Batman like front, using to practice his detection skills. It was pretty funny.

"I think our friends are still alive, waiting for the right time," Ninjice said as he agreed with her.

Ninjice jsut smiled. Spending time with here and fighting... kinda like the good ol days.

He then sighed before going and knocking on the door.

(I don't usually make another post so soon, but I figured I'd pull a page out of your book DVB

Golem looks like Regirock, just bigger. He also talks in growls and roars when in that form, not English)

Starfire
    Hero

The knock echoed through the training arena and the glow around the door outline flickered then disappeared. Blackfire opened the door, leering at Ninjice. She was panting hard, with her chest going up and down visibly. It made her look like she had a larger cup size each time it happened. There were small bruises all over her face and her armor was slightly scratched. Nothing she couldn't handle or recover from. She had obviously been using level 8 or higher, where the damage was real. Anyway, I couldn't figure out if she wanted to strangle him or kiss him again. Maybe she thought this was still the virtual reality. The room behind her was dark again, though.

I stared at her. "What? Why are you staring at me like that?" She asked me. I just looked her over and turned away. Then she turned to Ninjice. "And you. Why'd you pull me out if we're not leaving?" I didn't let her wait for an answer from him.

"But we are leaving. If you would follow me to my room, I can get you another cloak to conceal yourself with, as well as one for myself." I told her as I powered down the force fields in the training arena and led everybody out. My sister simply rolled her eyes at this. We weren't going out immediately, and this bothered her.

We passed through the hallways again, this time going to the personal chambers. This meant having to pass through the Central Plaza again. It wasn't in the center for nothing. We passed through the usual menagerie of metahumans and civilians who greeted me warmly, while looking scared of my sister. She was grinning from all the fear she was inciting. Was she actually happy? A positive emotion? Regardless, we arrived at my chambers. The door was keyed to my palm print and I unlocked it. I was about to go inside when I noticed a particularly large crate on the floor outside the door. It was about as tall as me, and about as wide as my height as well. It had the words Diamite dust. Dangerous. Handle with care on the outside, written in Tamaranian. There was also a skull label stuck to it, signifying it could be harmful to humans.

"Huh. Where did this come from?" I said more to myself than anybody else. None of the people in the hall had any idea, and they shook their heads. I honestly wasn't expecting anybody to know.

Of course my sister had something to do with this, and she made that clear. "I had it delivered to your room when I first came here. It's a case of Diamite in case you need more. Consider it a temporary peace offering."

"I do not know whether to thank you or get mad at you. We do not really need more Diamite, but I suppose we can put it in storage in case we do." I opened my wrist communicator and spoke into it. There was a screen, but I wasn't using it at the moment.

"Starfire to Golem, if you can please come here for a second." I spoke into the communicator. While we waited no more than 2 minutes, my sister expressed her boredom by tapping her foot on the floor loud enough for passersby to hear her near us.

Soon we could feel and hear loud vibrations on the floor, drowning out the sound of her tapping her foot. A walking mountain was coming toward us. This was the mutant called Golem. He had been mutated from a meek accountant with the ability to transform into a ten foot tall humanoid rock monster with strength similar to a Tamaranian. He could also control earth in this form, not unlike Terra, as well as meld with it. Nowadays he mostly lived in peace with the others and didn't use his Golem form unless he was showing off or needed to do heavy lifting. Right now he was just showing off before the heavy lifting. He knew that if I called him it was for that. He turned into his unassuming human form, complete with a suit, tie, and dress shoes.

"What's up Star? Need me to carry that box?" He asked, looking it over and probably taking measurements in his head. He was always calculating like this.

"Yes, please bring this box of Diamite dust to hazardous material storage. My sister donated it to the cause as a peace offering. See that it gets scanned, marked, and put in the right place." I told him as I picked up the big metal box without any effort and got ready to hand it to him.

He nodded, and the little accountant man oozed rock from his body then transformed into his Golem form. He then proceeded to accept the box from me and thunder off down the hall again. I would probably be calling him to come with us. He hadn't seen action in months.

After that was over, I finally opened the door and led the others in. My room was fashioned much like my old room in the Tower. The walls were painted purple with my heart shaped purple bed in the middle. There were bed tables on either side, with a table and chairs in the middle of the room. A large purple fluffy rug sat under this dining room set. It was wide enough that people could sit on it instead of the chairs. There was a vanity and dresser on the left wall. The closet was on the right. It contained changes of clothes for me and black cloaks in standard one size fits all sizes. If it was too long, Ninjice could probably cut the cloaks with an ice sword if people asked him.

"Could you get any more predictable sister?" Asked Blackfire looking around the room then going inside the closet to look for a cloak.

I ignored her question then dove into the closet after her to find my favorite cloak and left the others to look through it themselves.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 11th December 2012 at 8:56 AM.

OOC: That's better.

Shade
    Villain
    Market Street, Haight
    Affected RPers: THEIRONDONUT (Madame Mist)

"It sounds wonderful," Madame Mist replied to my lovely proposition. "I shall wear my favourite battle gear, you know, the one covered in black embroidered skulls? With the hand painted with blood on the left shoulder? And I think i'll wear the mask shaped like a crow's beak. That often scares the children and the mothers most. After all, you do know me. I love a game of Darkness..."

"Oohh... you're on," I laughed. "YOU'RE SO ON!!!"

Madame Mist was all for it, so I didn't waste another minute. I hurried over to Market Street, and boy, what a lovely sight that was! Trashcan fires, condemned buildings, broken glass, homeless people, it was such a charming setting. It was such a ripe place to infuse a little more chaos and anarchy into the streets. Besides, today was Madame Mist's birthday, and I really felt like watching her lose and get disappointed! Ah, I could be such a bitch at times. Ha, ha!

I figured I could go for a new look while I was here. I was getting just a bit bored of the whole peacock thing with feathers all over my ass. Yeah, I had some serious ADHD when it came to looks. Instead, I decided to go more for that fallen angel look with some massive black feather wings, a gothic black halo, and a long, flowing, black and red robe with a few skulls painted on it. That way I looked like a dark necromancer as well. And all around me, I made even the weeds wither and the lights grow dim and flicker out.

"Good evening, ladies, gentlemen, and children of all ages!" I laughed, materializing a dark staff in my open palm. "Who feels like celebrating chaos? Don't worry, I took the liberty of ordering apocalypse for you with a little fun and laughter on the side!"

I didn't actually need the staff, but the visual effect was just so much cooler. All made of dark metal, with a metallic claw clutching a crimson, jagged crystal on top while little red thunderbolts forked around the crystal itself. With a wave of my staff, suddenly out from the sewers and the ground, deranged, zombie clowns armed with chainsaws, hacksaws, bone saws, and sickles, all already gore-splattered, suddenly emerged and stood upright as a dark army of madness. They laughed maniacally as they chased the civilians in the streets and started breaking their way into the buildings, likely to make a mess of the squatters. All around town, fun carnival music began to play for the whole town to hear, courtesy of me. They were liars if they said I wasn't generous!

Slamming down through cars down the street was the sudden appearance of a circus train, only this train was from the Circus From Hell. The engine looked like something that would freak out even Hannibal Lecter and make even the military crap their pants with its mounted skulls that were laughing and screaming fire, mounted pikes and spikes that measured over ten feet long, and a surgically-sharp cow catcher mounted on the front made of razor blades and splattered with blood, gore, and bones that got jammed between the blades. It rammed through the cars and crowds of the streets, ripping up the asphalt the whole way, and as if that wasn't bad enough, once it stopped, the doors to the boxcars behind it opened, and out came a whole platoon of bloodthirsty, savage, undead circus animals. The freak show boxcar opened to reveal brutal tentacle squid and octopus mutants taken out of a horror movie, slithering their ways into the streets to devour anyone stupid enough to still be hanging around. Next came a giant, venus fly trap that was more intent on eating humans. Followed by a land shark with claws instead of fins and a few extra rows of teeth. And then a giant, fire-breathing python that could swallow a city bus whole. Which it did. With some people inside.

"Come on, are you not entertained!?" I shouted to all the fleeing, screaming civilians around me, laughing hysterically. "Let's hear a round of applause!"

Of course, the civilians weren't going to cheer or clap, but I made the sound of a roaring round of applause and jubilant cheering ring out throughout the town anyway, as if some sadistic crowd of spectators really was watching this and enjoying the hell out of it.

Meanwhile, I used my powers to cause a local park to suddenly sink into the ground, but in its place, a dark and hideous circus tent arose from the depths, splattered with blood and with a few tears here and there. Once the tent was fully erect, the flaps opened and hordes of skeletal circus horses, elephants, tigers, and other circus animals rushed out, all screaming a lovely and charming shriek that should have only been possible in the darkest of nightmares. They too, went running after people to see if they had been working on their cardo workouts lately! And I soon realized for many of them, they really hadn't.

And boy, if Madame Mist was sweating over this, she was going to realize I was just getting warmed up with this stuff.

Renegade
    Central District
    Southern Fwy Patrol route
    Affected RPers: Maybe Samantha Sparks, Grassmaster411 and Biggggg5

Renegade's skull cracked, and blood spurted out of the wound like a geyser. Fortunately, the cleaver came out of the wound cleanly, so no extra damage done to his head. Unfortunately however, The Butcher had used his combat fluently, and was preparing himself for another strike. Renegade created a wall of green energy, that blocked the strike whilst he healed the primary damage. The screen, however, cracked, and in frustration The Butcher began to strike it viciously. Renegade healed most of the damage to his brain, and as the slashed tendrils of the organ began to finish binding up, The Butcher straightened up, and changed tack. He began to push the shield that Aaron was using to protect himself over toward the battle that was raging between Gameboy and The Fossil, against The Yoko and his minions. He glanced back and saw how his friends where struggling, and couldn't let them get overwhelmed by 2 main villains. He had to do the unthinkably stupid. He had to drop the shield.

As he did so, he realised the butcher had been anticipating this from the start. He flicked his dual-wield cleavers, like a penknife, and slid them back into their slot in his skin, and then flicked out 2 sharp, wicked looking blades, like katanas. He dived toward Renegade's stomach. On the spot, Renegade thought of the first thing he could think of, and a large, green teddy composed of energy, plummeted from above The Butcher's head, and smashed him into the floor. He then created a giant eagle out of energy, which picked up Garth, and carried him about 5 streets back into enemy territory, and dropped him. He picked up the Butcher by his collar, and looked at the oversized hulking human. "I'm not so stupid now, am I?" he said, before throwing him right back to around where Shade's palace was (of course, this location was unknown to Renegade, I only call it that for RPer description)

As the Butcher soared off into the distance, he turned to his friends battling the Yoko and his minions. He could tell that The Yoko would now be considering whether he wanted him and his minions to battle three, powerful heroes, with no aspect of back-up arriving soon. He knew that the fight would be ending soon, and the villains would be retreating shortly, but the question was: Would they return empty handed? Or would they carry one of his friends heads? Renegade did not want to get involved, as it would only complicate things, so he cheered and encouraged both The Fossil and Gameboy, and hoped his friends would prevail. And quickly, as he was hungry.

OCC: AA, I changed my post, and I'm waiting for Shade to turn up at the street. Guys, end whenever you're ready, but there will be no more posts from Renegade's perspective until we walk back. I have two questions, and I'll write them here, as no one seems to be using the discussion thread at the moment. Firstly, could the Yoko kill my NPC strike team as he leaves? as I need them dead. And secondly, Bron, can we host the war council as soon as me and the guys return from base? it's just that whilst you guys sort other stuff out, we're either gonna not post for ages, or we're gonna go off on another mission and make it harder to make a meeting with all characters at least present. Also, DVB, any thoughts about my Psychic link suggestion? Just some questions to keep you guys thinking about the next step we're going to make collectively as a group.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast