Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Teen Titans: Future Imperfect (RP Thread) [T]

Ninjice
    Hero/Head of Espionage/Assassin
    Renegades HQ, Training Arena
    Affected RPers: Starfire, Other RPers in the arena

Ninjice was blushing at how close he was to Blackfire. He took a step back in case she was going to try and hit him or something. Diego was relieved when she didn't. He was still on edge with her. They began waking their way through the Central Plaza and saw what was it that Blackfire gave to them.

Diamite.

Well, this was... nice of her?

Ninjce knew there was more to elder sister of Starfire than she was letting on. He saw Golem go and take the stuff before they went to Starfire's room. It was just like her old room in the tower...

The Tower...

Ninjice never really had a room. He remembered the first official night there. He was pretty beat up and they insisted on him staying to make sure he was all right.

He smiled at the memory.

Ninjice just took a cloak his size and placed it on. A good pit and it would help him blend in... well even more so. "We will have to be careful and brace yourself, Starfire. Whatever force or being that is warping reality here is one of a bizarre and cruel nature," Ninjice explained to her. He wanted to make sure she was ready. He would do everything he can to protect her. However, he was still filled with anxiety and worry. He looked to Blackfire. He was even worried for her.

OOC: Not sure really

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Fossil
    Hero
    Central district
    Affected Players: Samantha Sparks/Bigggg5

The fireball shot towards him, blaring at great speeds. If it would have hit, Fossil's long woolly coat would catch like dead grass. Luckliy, he saw it coming, and why he was too cumbersome in his large form, he has a strategy for things like this.

He transformed into a much smaller form, so that the fireball would fly over him harmlessly. So he wouldn't loose any speed, he changed into a form almost identical to the great mammoth's. The dwarf sicillian elephant. At three feet tall, the fireball missed completly.

But he didn't stay in that form for long. The very second the fireball was past, he was again the giant Songhua river mammoth.

He tried to ram, gore, and trample the Yoko in one great charge, but the Yoko responed by running straight into his head in a counter ram. Doing that he avoided the tusks. But the Fossil continued forward, not at all slowed down. Because despite the great power of Yoko's tackle, The fossil's weight made his momentum too great to be stopped by the Yoko's lighter body. Fossil's giant mammoth form weighed 12 tons, while Yoko's larger form, unless denser than he appears, probably weighed less than 2 tons.

In the short time Fossil was in contact with Yoko, he made sure to wrap his trunk around Yoko's leg. Fossil continued forward, hoping to slam his head, with the Yoko on it, into the wall of a building.
    3DS FC: 4081-5902-7378 Add Me!
        Spoiler:- My Champion Teams:

Credit to Forever and Again art shop

Credit to VampirateMace for the Banner

Calc
    Personal Guard to Starfire
    Renegades HQ
    Affected Players: Ninjice/DVB, Starfire/bronislav84

Calc must have dozed off from the boring match, for when he woke up, he was alone in the arena. He looked around quickly, only finding evidence of the fight before hand. "Well, nothing else to do but go up above...I'm bored and stiff from sitting in this place for so damn long!" Calc complained. He cracked his stiff neck, which sounded like he was trying to break his neck from the dense sound of it, and walked out from the arena. "If I remember correctly, the way out is...somewhere. Damn, so this is what it's like to have a dense mind." He wandered around the imeddaite area for a bit, threatening the occasional recruit, until he managed to find one who saw Starfire, Black Fire, and Ninjice head for Starfire's room. Calc left the recruit a thank you of a broken arm and kept moving.

"This is what I get for nodding off in the middle of a match, eh?" Calc commented barging his way into Starfire's room. He grabbed the biggest cloak and threw it on. It covered him for the most part, but Calc was sure to lower his goggles over his eyes, the frost lens hiding his eyes perfectly. He streched again. "So, Starfire, where to on the surface? Central Area, the docks, outer region, where?"
    Current Fan fiction projects:

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

A MLP fan fiction in the works

A God Eater Burst fan fiction still in planning

Starfire
    Hero
    Renegades HQ, Star's personal quarters
    Affected RPers: DVB, Food Guy, deltakurumiru4

I came out of the closet sporting a blue overhead cloak, much like Raven used to wear. My sister followed me out, looking like a slightly taller Raven. "Ah, Raven. Where are you?" I said to myself quietly.

"What?" She asked behind me. I was glad she didn't quite catch what I'd said.

"It is nothing." I more or less shushed her and she crossed her arms again. I was getting used to it by now. I looked around. Everybody had their cloaks on. It would help us conceal our identities, but it was definitely not foolproof.

Ninjice expressed concern for our well-being, reminding me about the occurrences of changes in reality that had been reported to be happening in the city. I had to be positive at this moment. "I am not worried. I will have my friends with me."

Calc asked me what our next move was. "Do not ask me. I have not been up on the surface like some of the others have. I believe we should take a small, elite team, and pursue the plan Ninjice had. The scientist who was researching temporal mechanics." I put my right arm around Ninjice briefly. "This is your plan. You lead the mission and I will follow."

I decided to send out a preset message to all members with special abilities to assemble in the Central Plaza for a mission briefing. I already knew who I would choose: Golem, Cat, and Tecna. As with all missions, we should not take a group of more than a dozen or so, so Ninjice would have the choice of who else would accompany us. Naturally I also wanted to bring Lifebane, but he seemed to not have followed us. Maybe he would show up in time for the mission.

I then walked toward the door, motioning the others to follow me as I led everybody to the Plaza. My sister was looking bored as she followed us out, dead last. I locked the door behind me.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 14th December 2012 at 2:59 PM.

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

The Yoko
    Villian
    Central District
    Affected RPers: big55555, Grassmaster

The Yoko's attack missed as the Fossil had transformed into a smaller beast with a similiar body style. The Yoko began to growl once again. It didn't take long before the Yoko hit a wall, creating a humongous crater on it. The large fox-shaped crater caused the Yoko's eyes to turn all googly and such. After shaking his dizzy head for a while, he gaze a loud whistle that could be heard throughout the area. It was soon seen that the Nue had disappeared into a thick fog. When the fog had finally cleared, none of the Yoko nor his minions were left.

~~~

The Yoko escaped into a ship on the docks. "So," the Yoko began, "let's review our fighting styles. I mean, their fighting styles. While the funny one remains the same putrid shape, his abilities are forever altering and hillarious at that too. We need to do a little more research on that... The reptillian man can also transform into mammals. Next thing you know, he'll transform into a bird or even a giant bug. These creatures no longer exist on our planet. They are extinct beings, presumably. I've heard of the mammoth, I've heard tales of the world's origins... I guess I could do some research..."
    Please help my dragons

Ninjice
    Renegades HQ, Starfire's Room -> Central Plaza

Ninjice wondered what his friend was thinking. He awoke from his musings when she wrapped an arm around him. She told him he had control over this mission. Ninjice smiled and nodded at her before they headed to the Central Plaza.

As they headed there, Ninjice's thoughts were racing. Based on the accounts and the little information he had, the scientist should actually be close to where they were... well regarding outside the city.

He was on the outskirts so they had to be on the move. Ninjice was sure the force causing the nightmarish manipulations would not be nearby, since the scientist would account for that. That didn't exclude any other potential villains however.

Almost there, Ninjice reassured himself by making a telescope of ice. Having studied his powers extensively, being able to use ice as a makeshift glass was a subtle but useful trick.

Ninjice entered the plaza and realized he had to be the one to address the crowd. Ninjice sighed nervously before stepping up and cleared his throat.

"Attention my fellow heroes. I need brave, powerful and sneaky volunteers to come with me on an important mission. Days ago, I obtained intel that a scientist is currently on the run on outskirts of our city.

No ordinary scientist. This scientist is said to be building a time machine. With this, we can go back in time and stop this madness from happening in the first place.

Some of us may not come back, especially with whatever is haunting us out in the surface. However, we have to try. For the sake of everyone who is living or dead in this city," Ninjice announced to the crowd.

"Starfire, who do you recommend come with us?" Ninjice asked her before looking through the crowd for anyone that could help them. He saw perhaps one or two individuals who could help out.

"Hmm... Eye-Van, Sonar, you're coming," Ninjice said. He pointed to the Russian man with a large eye helmet and a blind seer with large bat-like ears.
    Last edited by DVB; 15th December 2012 at 9:09 PM.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

Shade
    Villain
    Market Street, Haight
    Affected RPers: THEIRONDONUT (Madame Mist)

Wow, just... like, wow. No sign of Madame Mist anywhere. Market Street was in mayhem and I was 100% that was all my doing. It was all admirable, cute, and precious, but it felt more like a personal time trial than a race against someone else. Psh, she really was getting too soft, or was spending too much time deciding what she was going to do instead of being a big girl and just getting it done.

Well, along came Billy Numerous and a whole squad of his clones. He was smiling, admiring the sights, and I figured I had time for a chat. It would be a while before Madame Mist could catch up to this anyway.

"Heh, heh, enjoying yourself?" He asked, taking in the chaotic sights as his clones stood guard.

"Oh... just the usual," I smirked, rubbing the tip of my foot against the asphalt road. "Any word on these 'rebels' you mentioned earlier? Sure don't have much of a response time, do they? I dunno, Billy, wouldn't be the first time you told me there was opposition and it wasn't true."

"Heh, sometimes they give in before you actually see them," He smiled, obviously seeing why that might be the case, "Haven't confirmed that yet. But I'll keep in touch... heh, heh."

Bah, come on. Between Madame Mist being slow and these lazy rebels, these people were such quitters. It was like breaking a New Year's Resolution the very moment the ball dropped. Or like going into a candy store and finding out everything was sugar-free. That was the worst. I'd rather them be out of stock then do something like that!

As we walked down the street, there was less mayhem as we left the chaos behind. I wasn't too crazy about that now, but I figured I should change the theme this time. Let's see, I did both Candyland and cute critters in the morning, zombie apocalypse around noon, spent the afternoon unleashing the Carnival From Hell, and now it was up to me to decide how to spend the evening. I figured it might be a good idea to go a little bit easy on the civilians now. Didn't want to kill them all off too early! Heh, otherwise I'd be in control over is a pile of smoke and ash. How lame and boring would that be?

"Any theme requests?" I asked Billy, figuring I'd be curious for a dose of his inspiration. "Anything you'd like. Crazy, stupid, insane, whatever. Think of me being a kind of reality disc jockey and it's request hour."

"Hmm, you're leaving it up to me?" He laughed, pondering that over for a sec. "Let's go with... insects. Many swarming insects."

Ha, wow, that was an easy one. And no later than instant, endless floods of fire ants emerged from the manholes, swarms of stinging bees and wasps soon flew in clouds around the streets, and I threw a swarm of locusts just for the fun of it. It was... a little boring to be honest.

"Sure you don't want them giant-sized, or maybe have them spit fire, or carry some hideous virus that mutates people?" I asked Billy, thinking we could go all out with this one. "This just seems a little... vanilla, if you get what I mean."

"Nah, nah, I like it," He smiled, admiring the sheer number of insects flying around and harassing people. "Heh, and they say quality is better than quantity."

And we laughed about that for a nice, long while.

Starfire
    Hero
    Renegades HQ, Central Plaza

He gave a good mission briefing then left it to me to choose the rest of our party.

"I would like to take Golem, Cat, and Tecna." The three stepped forward out of the crowd. "Golem with his control over rock and earth, as well as his immense strength would be a great asset on the battlefield." I explained, as the meek accountant man pounded his fists together and transformed into his rock monster form. "Cat is quick and agile, with the speed and power of the large cats." The middle sized man covered in white, shaggy fur sliced at the air with his extendable claws. "Tecna is a computer genius, able to manipulate technology to do what she wants with just her thoughts and interface with computers by touch for even quicker access. Possessing the ability of Technomagic, she can even create electronic components from ordinary metal materials." This one was a bit of a special case. Tecna prefers to wear stylish street clothes when not fighting. When going into battle she goes through a sort of magical girl transformation to become what some refer to as a Fairy. Tecna spun around and bowed to us.

Putting my arm around him again, I spoke. "Of course my sister and I will be coming along as well, but this is your mission Ninjice. You are leader for the duration. I am counting on you."

Hmm, so counting out everybody, we had eleven assuming Lifebande wanted to come too. At this point, I wasn't counting on it.

"Unless my math is off, this makes eleven people. Do you want to wait for Lifebane or continue out? If you choose to not wait for him, we can proceed outside immediately through the sewer exit." I concluded, looking to Ninjice for directions
    Last edited by bronislav84; 17th December 2012 at 5:08 AM.

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

The Fossil
    Hero
    Central District
    Affected Players: Biggg5

After slamming the Yoko into the wall, the tiny, crow creature appeared and misted the entire battlefield, making everything almost impossible to see. Still in mammoth form. Fossil, readied himself for another attack. But it was not to come.

The yoko and his minions gone, Fossil changed to human and approached Gameboy. "We need to get back to base, quickly. I have to report something I think is important to Starfire asap. When we arrive, I need you to do research on giant nine-tailed kitsunes. That thing was a kitsune, without a doubt."

Fossil took a deep breath to calm his mind. Turning again to Gameboy, he said "Do you have any small, flying characters? We need to get back to base undetected."
    3DS FC: 4081-5902-7378 Add Me!
        Spoiler:- My Champion Teams:

Credit to Forever and Again art shop

Credit to VampirateMace for the Banner

Ninjice

Ninjice smiled at the contact and nodded. "Well, Eye-van was a former circus strongman from Russia and was gifting with many fields of vision, which the helmet helps amplfiy and regulate. Sonar lost his sight but gained the ability to hear on different frequencies and sense the environment. The two also compliment on fighting styles. Eye-Van relies on brute force while Sonar relies on precise fighting skills and his sightlessness," Ninjice elaborated as the two went up to Starfire and the other comrades and bowed to them.

Ninjice began recounting to be sure. 'Me, Blackfire, Starfire, Sonar, Eye-van, Golem, Cat, Tecna, Calc, Lifebane... that was ten...' Ninjice said as he looked to see if anyone else was coming. Before he looked, he was approached by two figures in the shadows.

"Kuro and Kage, report?" Ninjice said as he saw the twins step out of the shadows. They worked much like Mas y Menos, but instead of super speed, it was shadow-traveling. He looked at the two individual reports.

"Hmm... that one sounds good. Get to the materials. As for the other one, we will need to use force to coerce him," Ninjice said told the two. Thw twins, having glowing white eyes and pitch-black skin, nodded at him. He sympathized with them. They were from Japan.

"We'll wait for Lifebane a bit. Then we will head toward the Southeast quadrant. According to the patterns of movement, that's where he will be very soon," Ninjice said to the group. Eye-Van nodded as well as Sonar.

Name: Lifebane
    Alignment: Hero
    Renegades HQ
    Affected RPers: Starfire/Bron, Calc/delta, DVB/Ninjice

Lifebane sort of awkwardly stood there as Ninjice and Starfire talked. He knew that Star wasn't the most aware at times, but seriously Ninjice was so crushing on her it wasn't funny.

"Uh yeah," started the healer, "I have to go, I have something I need to go and do."

He scooted out at quickly as he could, things like that were none of his business. And he did actually have stuff he needed to get done. Not that long ago, a healer of sorts had made his way to the Renegades, but he didn't have much of an understanding of how his abilities worked. Lifebane had volunteered to take him under his wing, and had been helping Mend understand his abilities and improve what he was capable of doing.

As he was making his way, a message came through. It was from Star, asking for everyone with powers to come meet at the Central Plaza. Having the feeling that he was wanted to come along, Lifebane sent back a message saying that he just had to quickly do something and then he would meet them.

"Hey Scuzz, have you seen Mend?" Lifebane asked Scuzz, who considered himself to be Mend's best friend.

Scuzz was a rather small man, covered in a layer of fine needle like hair. He shook his head before replying in a voice that sounded like he was gargling gravel. "Nah, haven't seen him today."

"Thanks," said the healer, "Well if you see him, can you tell him that I can't teach him today, so I'll probably catch up with him tomorrow."

Scuzz nodded, and Lifebane took off. He wanted to catch up with Ninjice and Star before they got too far ahead.

The Yoko
    Villian
    Atop a skyscraper
    Affected RPers: N/A

"I see... so you have been learning while I was away. Explains the funny one's funniness, and the reptile's reptillian patterns. For most of these reptiles... Yuki-onna's ice didn't work. I must know why, I'm curious," the Yoko exclaimed as his now bright and shiny yet still sinister eyes shined, filled with energy and curiousity.

"Those 'dinosaurs', they are ancient and do not exist at this current time. They come in multiple shapes and sizes, and generally have four limbs. Multiple times we are unable to differentiate between regular prehistoric reptiles and dinosaurs..." the Yatagarasu sighed as he spoke, perched on the Yoko's shoulder. "I apologise, sir."

"It is alright. So, this town has many villains, huh? A villain town is bound to have a genius with the answer to my worries. But first thing's first - find the child of that wretched vixen... I can still smell the reek of her vixen-like smell even up until this day..." The Yoko's memories of his 'tragic' past rose once more in his head.

Kotamae Furukawa
    Hero
    The docks
    Affected RPers: Anyone in the area

Kotamae was now proceeding with reading his spellbook. To regular eyes, it was blank. To magic users, it was an intriquite guide to familiar summoning and contracting. Being a magician himself, he could read those runes. He started to blush red at a certain point. Why do people have to get naked when performing a stronger ritual. Ah well, I guess I must do what I must, he thought. He may be skilled in magic, but he wasn't exactly a good decision-maker, especially if one of the answers was not 'all of the above'. He sighed before continuing to read. Just then, his fox ears popped up once more. He sensed something.
    Please help my dragons

Ninjice
    Renegades HQ, Central Plaza -> Northbound
    Affected RPers: Starfire, Lifebane, Calc, NPC Heroes

Ninjice saw that Lifebane managed to catch up to them. "Glad to see you here, Lifebane," Ninjice said as he high-faved his comrade. Looks like all of them were here. He looked to the direction of the closest exit and let a sigh out.

He was nervous, but he couldn't let everyone down. He needed to do this. If the rumors were true and they find the amn, they could travel back in time and stop all of this... He wasn't sure how, but maybe they could contact the Justice League in time to help...

"All right, let's get out. Be careful everyone," Ninjice said as he led them out of the secret exit. He got a serious expression as he looked at the compass. The intel said around the eastern docks. That meant they would need to go north while remaning on the easten side.

Ninjice looked to Starfire, Blackfire, Calc, Lifebane and the others and nodded. They hid in the shadows as they sleathily walk through the city streets. He looked around and grimaced at the bizarre and dark architecture. He had his senses on high alert for any potential villains as well as ice knives for quick assasinations.

"Sonar, Eye-van, anything?" Ninjice muttered as Eye-van looked around while shifting between different sights. Sonar has his ears twitch as he rotated around to hear anything.

"I see a strange bubble..." Eye-Van said as Sonar heard strange noises coming from it. Ninjice felt goosebumps arise. Something about that was bad...

Really bad...

OCC: these post will probably pretty long, so I will put them into spoilers

The Butcher
    Shade's Palace
    Enemy Territory
    Affected RPers: Avenger Angel (Shade)

Spoiler:- text:

Renegade
    Southern Fwy Patrol route
    Affected RPers: Bron (Starfire), DVB (Ninjice), Food Guy (LifeBane),
    and any other RPers in the area

Last edited by THEIRONDONUT; 20th December 2012 at 4:10 PM.
    Hey guys, please sign up to my RPG The Archetype, we need more members!

I am a proud member of Join the fight.
    Credit goes to Avenger Angel for making the RP's awesome banner. Thanks Bron and Neo for the awesome RP

Starfire
    Hero

So apparently Lifebane wanted to do something before he joined us. No problems there. He showed up to meet us as we were leaving, and Renegade came along as well, talking about some kind of schematics. Maybe Ninjice would know what he's talking about. "You are welcome to come along, but Ninjice is leading this mission so if you have anything to report, give it to him and not me." I explained to him with a sigh. We would need more cloaks.

I quickly ran off to my room to get additional cloaks for the other people on the team, and when we were all cloaked we took the exit to the sewers. The secret one. We then discretely came out of a maintenance shaft and closed the grate behind us. Proceeding in the shadows really was not my style. My sister was really anxious to beat somebody up or even kill somebody, and on numerous occasions I had to tell her to be quiet. She would get the chance to fight soon. With a grumble she reluctantly agreed then it would start back up again. Meanwhile Golem (in human form), Cat, and Tecna were sneaking along with us. A couple people gave us dirty looks, but nobody seemed to mind a group of cloaked figures. If they did mind, nobody said anything. This was good, real good.

I decided to stop Ninjice and question him on his choice of travel method. "Are you sure we should be sneaking around like this? It looks suspicious. I have learned that three is called a crowd, and we are a lot more than three. Perhaps we should travel by rooftop?"

While he pondered that we continued following anyway until he had Eye-Van and Sonar check the surroundings. They detected a strange bubble in the distance. "Tecna, run a scan in that direction please." I said to her.

Tecna pulled out a small pocket sized device. It used to be a smarty-phone, but now it was so much more. Although it looked the same, she had heavily modified it to do a lot more. With a large 5 Earth inch screen, the device emitted a green pulse of energy for a long distance scan. She received the result and relayed it to us. "An immense amount of Diamite is in that direction. In the very center of that bubble. It's moving with the bubble. It is so much that the my scan reads it as off the scale. Whatever it is, it's incredibly powerful." Concluded Tecna, putting away the smarty-phone.

"Knowing this, how do you want to proceed Ninjice?"
    Last edited by bronislav84; 20th December 2012 at 12:02 PM.

Renegade
    Central HQ
    Affected RPers: DVB (Ninjice)

Hmm... seemed like Star wasn't her usual chirpy self. He hoped she'd be alright, as she was the closest thing he had to a friend... and even then, the possibility of that seemed very distant. After Starfire had finished talking to Ninjice, Renegade quickly ran over to Ninjice. "Hey dude, listen, I know you're a bit busy, but I just want to let you know I got your back on this mission, and I don't mind getting blown up again. Well, I do, but you know, I'm used to it. Also, I got the enemy schematics for the war council, but i'll elaborate on those when the meetings comes. Remember buddy, I've got your back" Renegade then took a position at the back of the group. As they trudged froward, Wolf started to talk with Renegade. "So, why are you going on this mission again?"

"I told you, because A) I have nothing to do, and B) I have things to discuss with Star and Ninjice"

"That's not just it, but I cannot be bothered to indulge myself in scanning your feeble mind for lies. Hey, can you let me out?"

"you just called me a feeble minded liar. So, funnily enough, no. Besides, Ninjice is leading this mission, and I need his permission to let you out, and if you haven't already noticed, he's a little preoccupied."

"please just let me out, I've been cramped up in here for ages, and I've been asleep for 2 days. 2 whole days!"

Renegade looked around, then whispered "I'll let you out if we come into any combat. Deal?" Wolf Grumbled, but agreed. And Renegade trudged onward with the party.
    Hey guys, please sign up to my RPG The Archetype, we need more members!

I am a proud member of Join the fight.
    Credit goes to Avenger Angel for making the RP's awesome banner. Thanks Bron and Neo for the awesome RP

Ninjice
    Affected RPers: Starfire, Lifebane, Calc, NPC Heroes

"Hey, Ninjice, Starfire I got the schematics for the war council-" Renegade said as he approached puzzled heroes. "Never mind, I'll tell you later. Hey, are you guys going on a mission? I'm free, so if you need any help, I'm here," Renegade asked as he approached the heroes on the street.

Ninjice wondered how Renegade got here.

"Are you sure we should be sneaking around like this? It looks suspicious. I have learned that three is called a crowd, and we are a lot more than three. Perhaps we should travel by rooftop?" Starfire asked him. Ninjice nodded. "True, but anything considered suspicious is now normal. There are plnety of strange and unusual gangs. People have grown used to it," Ninjice said as he got goosebumps.

While he pondered that we continued following anyway until he had Eye-Van and Sonar check the surroundings. They detected a strange bubble in the distance. "Tecna, run a scan in that direction please." I said to her.

Tecna pulled out a small pocket sized device. It used to be a smarty-phone, but now it was so much more. Although it looked the same, she had heavily modified it to do a lot more. With a large 5 Earth inch screen, the device emitted a green pulse of energy for a long distance scan. She received the result and relayed it to us. "An immense amount of Diamite is in that direction. In the very center of that bubble. It's moving with the bubble. It is so much that the my scan reads it as off the scale. Whatever it is, it's incredibly powerful." Concluded Tecna, putting away the smarty-phone.

"Knowing this, how do you want to proceed Ninjice?" Starfire asked.

"...I see... someone..." Eyevan said as he adjusted his eyes to see into the circle and getting goosebumps. "This... person... it seems like they are emitting this field. Anything in the field seems to become warped by this person," Eyevan analyzed.

Ninjice clenched his teeth. If that was true, this person was the big fish. After all, it means they have reality manipulation of some sort.

"Hey dude, listen, I know you're a bit busy, but I just want to let you know I got your back on this mission, and I don't mind getting blown up again. Well, I do, but you know, I'm used to it. Also, I got the enemy schematics for the war council, but i'll elaborate on those when the meetings comes. Remember buddy, I've got your back" Renegade said to Ninjice.

"All right then. However, we are currently northbound. We are trying to meet a professor who lives on the outskirts. Rumor has it he is creating a time gate," Diego says to Renegade.

The group continued to wonder through the alleyways and warped environments. The purple aura bubble was getting closer and closer. "We will need to try out best to go around the bubble, otherwise... we'll be at the mercy of whoever is in there..." Ninjice says as they were moving with caution.

Wyvern
    Hero
    Docks---> Rooftops
    Affected Players: Anyone in the area

Wyvern sighed. "Kotamae, Sakuya and I need to get going. We're gonna patrol, ok? Later." Wyvern swiftly got onto the rooftops and began building-hopping. Sakuya followed by flying, her flowery wings larger now.

Wyvern sat on a roof, humming. Sakuya flew down. "Wyvern, we'll need more heroes. We can't solve this ourselves, despite being like this." Wyvern nodded. "I know. But the darkness caused the demise of my ancestors. The dragon warrior code says to have whatever killed the teacher have the final blow dealt by the student. But I don't always follow the code."

Sakuya sighed. "True. You have always been a good student to your grandfather. Too bad your parents didn't approve of him being a hero. If they found out about this, they DEFINENTLY would have something to say to you." She then winked. "But you never follow their rules. I guess that's a good thing with parents like that."

Wyvern chuckled. "Yeah. Grandfather taught me much, but the day he was supposed to teach me the final skill, he passed on. I'll learn it eventually, but grandfather was a wonderful teacher." Sakuya smiled softly. "Yeah...nobody knows the secret identities of Marion and Aelita." Wyvern nodded. "Yup!"
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Kotamae Furukawa
    Hero
    Docks
    Affected RPers: Zeshikrom(a little), anyone in the central district.

"Goodbye friend," Kotamae blushed as he waved to Wyvern. He then proceeded with reading his spellbook. No elementals unless I'm abn elemental mage, this is pathetic. Well, no undines for me, Kotamae thought as he continued to read the spellbook. Soon, Kotamae closed the book and headed for the Central Plaza.

~~~

"Hmmm..." Kotamae looked around. Raising his mighty wooden katana, he was ready for battle. He gazed around for foes, ready to strike. There didn 't appear to be anyone here. Kotamae continued and saw a rather large, fox-shaped crater on a building. It was clearly evident that the worst has happened. Although, he had to admit that this powerful impact could have only be caused by others with great power as well. I must find these guys, they'll know about the Yoko, Kotamae thought. With that, he was engulfed in silver flames, revealing an absurdly skimpy and revealing outfit with no strings attached. One coukd easily see his bare, slender stomach and almost all of his back from this outfit. Of course, nothing 'stood out' to make him look male in any way. This form was known as Sonic Silver, a top-rank gunner skilled in accuracy.

Sonic Silver then summoned giant, silver dragonfly wings before taking off into the sky at a rather high speed that was on par with aeroplanes. The faster, the better. He tried to find more clues from the sky.

The Yoko
    Villain
    Atop some roofs
    Affected RPers: Zeshikrom

"Hmmm... Do you see that my friends," the Yoko questioned his minions. "Two lovely humans to add to my platter. Well, what are you waiting for? Let's get moving!"
    With that, the Yoko aimed a black-hued fireball at two armoured knights. "The funny one and the reptile were more fun to play with, but at least I'll have a different meal apart from unworthy opponents."
    With that, the Yatagarasu rised towards the sun before firing a powerful, destructive ray. "So, you guys said that that vixen was reduced to a familiar at some point? Oh sweet Inari what an absolute *****, letting humans dominate her so easily. So, let's all prove once and for all that we Yokai are superior to pesky humans, and fix the image that the vixen and other 'familiars', or rather, slaves, have caused..." the Yoko grinned as his monions readied their attacks, that began with the Nue disappearing into a black mist...
    Please help my dragons

Wyvern
    Hero
    Rooftops
    Affected Players: Samantha Sparks, anyone in the area

Wyvern and Sakuya dodged. Sakuya frowned. "The nerve! Dance of the cherry blossoms!" She waved her arm, and a tornado of cherry blossom petals-very sharp ones made of metal-were flung towards their attackers. Wyvern's halbred appeared in her hand. "We aren't exactly human. We are the new dragon and earth warriors. We don't go down easily. Dragon Spirit!" One of Wyvern's arms had a blue dragon head spirit with claws surround it.

The spirit then lunged at the attackers. At the same time, Wyvern prepared for another attack. "Dragon Claw!" She put down her sword, Sakuya holding it for her, and Wyvern's other arm became a dragon claw, which she flung at the opponents.
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

The Yoko
    Villain
    Rooftops
    Affected RPers: Zeshikrom, anyone in the area

The Yoko saw the razor-sharp cherry blossoms coming at him. He began to growl as he emitted black flames from his mouth once more, straight at the cherry blossoms, weakening their impact and causing them to be less sharp. They were still fired at the Yoko. It was pure pain, and it could've been worse.
    "Worthy opponents, I see..." the Yoko grinned. As the dragon claw was flung at him, he simply used his fangs to counter it and swing the Dragon Knight away. Of course, he didn't see the Dragon Spirit coming, with pushed him to a corner.

With that, the Yuki-onna once again activated her trump card - Winter Wonderland. Any land within a hundred-metre radius of her was covered in frosty snow. Following that, ice crystals shot up from the ground in an attempt to engulf both knights.

"Ah well, I can always cook it later..." the Yoko chuckled.

Next, the Nue, a beast made from many animals, charged at the two with extreme strength. It was but a feint as the Nue suddenly disappeared into a black mist an instead, an energy ray was aimed.
    Please help my dragons

Shade
    Villain
    Market Street, Haight
    Affected RPers: N/A

Billy's idea of using swarms of bugs was fun, but very plain. While he and his army of clones went about harassing people already being threatened by the insects, I just shrugged and decided to do a little... tweaking. And by that, I meant bugs who stung or bite people turned them into giant versions of that same bug. So soon enough, we had giant sized mosquitoes, wasps, ants, termites, and loads of others. Billy didn't seem to mind the abnormality, but even if he did, heh, what the hell did I care?

Well, insects was fun, but I decided another channel change was in order. Besides, Billy now had more than enough bugs than he'd ever know what to do with. So, I decided to summon a new army. This time, I felt like going for a legion of soulless robots and machines.

With a wave of my hand, iron sentinels and mechanized robots with laser weaponry and machine melee weapons began marching through the streets, terrorizing the whole place. Again, I liked them painted black and red. Something about those two colors just mixed so darn well.

The civilians really didn't have much to fight them with. I mean heck, a few bugs were probably swatted in the chaos, but these guys... nah. I called in every kind of robot from flying ones, tank robots, droids, mechs, spider bots, and loads of other fun ones. They made the insect swarm seem... pathetic. Really pathetic.

And so I decided to create the grand-daddy of them all. I called it OBLITERATOR-MKX, just because it sounded cool. It towered over fifty feet tall, a giant mech with a chaingun, dual rocket launcher packs on its shoulders, a giant rotating saw blade on one hand, and then a giant chest laser. And yeah, laser eyes. It had to have laser eyes.

OBLITERATOR-MKX ONLINE. SYSTEMS FUNCTIONAL.

Man, had to love that computerized voice that had no compassion what so ever.

TARGET ACQUIRED. INITIATING ELIMINATION PROCESS. COMMENCING.

And like that, the dude opened up its chest laser, and completely WRECKED a four story office building, half-melting the thing while the other half just burnt up in flames.

For a minute, I began to wonder if I had inadvertently eliminated this rebellion group without even knowing it. I mean, considering how many people had gone TWWPTT under the might of these robots, well, it was quite possible. And then, just to add to the joy, OBLITERATOR-MKX just went all out with its crazy weapons, filling the street with bullets and rockets. And a few cars went boom and some people went splat. It was always fun to make a mess and never have to worry about cleanup.

Well, the robots were fun, but I was honestly thinking of putting them back in their proverbial cage. Well, they were making things too easy. Slaughter was... bah, kinda bland when terror was more interesting. I wanted to transform people rather than just kill them. People hated that, and it was so funny to see their reaction whenever it happened.

Ore
    Villain
    Golden Gate Park/The Haight
    Affected RP'ers: Anyone in Area

Finally. I chased down the last person in the group that had decided they were going to try and run away. Moving targets were a joy, but a group of moving targets was exhilarating. I pulled my arm back through the large hole I had torn through his chest, whipping my arm down to flick off some of the remaining blood. It was probably the most complicated method, but I had seen it once in the Terminator series and loved to use it. I had to turn my entire forearm and hand into solid bone, give it sharp edges so that it would pierce through a body easier, and then literally shove my arm through someone's back and have it come out of their chest on the other side. Complicated, yes. Entertaining? Hell the f**k yes.

Looking back, I suddenly realized how far away I had strayed from the center of destruction at Lincoln Way and Sunset Boulevard. The day had started off on a fairly normal routine, but whenever Shade came around to stir things up it would go the other way pretty quickly. There was still the question of that weird magician ... illusionist ... person. He had said he was planning on doing a show in the park tonight. It would probably be ill-visited because of Shade suddenly reappearing and deciding to turn the town upside down, but there was still a chance to find out what he was really up to.

Let's see ... he said around the park at night, so I guess I can just hang around here and see if it's worth utterly destroying to scare him off, or if he could make a powerful ally. I'll see what Shade thinks later. For now I'll see if I can find where that weirdo is performing. With that, I set off at a brisk walk into the park, off to either maim or warn the next people who I saw.
    --I don't have regular internet access, so don't be surprised if I suddenly don't show up for days at a time.--

I write to stay alive. What have you done lately?

Fizzy Bubbles Profile

(OOC: Come on DVB, you know Star is the only one who would use the term "smarty-phone" since she's alien to the planet. Also you still have I from where you copy and pasted)

Starfire
    Hero
    Nothern part of Southeast District/SoMa, by the Docks and moving north
    Affected RPers: DVB, Food Guy, deltakurumiru4, maybe Donut if you did come with us this whole time, (Samantha Sparks and Zekshirom in passing)

"I'm bored. I wanna hurt somebody." Chimed in my sister from somewhere behind me. I was following along behind Ninjice.

"You will get the chance soon. Just hold on." I tried to calm her down. There was a humph and a sigh, but this seemed to do the job. No doubt she was really anxious. Was she really that stupid do just start a random fight? I looked back. No, she was following along with our gang, arms crossed.

I took this opportunity to look around the streets. There was litter everywhere, disheveled people all over, gangs like ours passing through the streets. Some people were fighting, but this is not the time for us to intervene. So much dirt, grime, and just plain garbage thrown around. Either people forgot how to use a dumpster, or nobody was picking up trash so people had given up using the containers. We passed some of the containers and my thoughts were confirmed. Trash was piled in the dumpster so high that it was falling out and a pile was forming. When was the last time that the sanitation department cleaned the streets? Was there still a sanitation department at all?

Many people showed noticeable signs of not bathing regularly, and the stink of sweat was all over. I put a part of my cloak over my face just to filter some of the smell. The others seemed to have gotten the same idea, since they also did that.

Some buildings had holes in the walls, from signs of violence. Some looked like they had been burned in places. Others looked condemned, but people still lived in them because they were too poor and were not being paid enough by the new regime.

By this time we had passed over to the Docks on the eastern side of the city, way East of the strange bubble, and I noticed what seemed to be a fight going on on top of some nearby buildings. Two girls in armor were being attacked by a strange assortment of animal themed....were those even people? They looked closer to monsters. We had not yet been seen by either party. We could see them but they could not see us.

I turned to Tecna. "Tecna, can you tell me if there are any good guys in that fight?"

She pulled out her scanning device from before and the green horizontal pulse scanned the combatants. They would not notice it because the light from the pulse faded out before it hit them. The scan on the other hand went out much further. The device beeped and she received the results. "Hmm, the readings I'm getting suggest that the two girls are good and the monsters are not so good." Said Tecna as she put away her device and paused, all soldier like. Obviously waiting for input from the mission leader. I took the cue.

"So what are we going to do now Ninjice? I would like to help them. Maybe we can make some new friends." I smiled at him warmly as I heard a groan from behind me.

"Sister, you're disgustingly polite. We should just attack the creatures and be done with it." Said Blackfire with a scowl, her eyes glowing with purple energy.

"You WILL respect our authority. You promised remember?" I told her, stamping my foot in the ground and leaving a small crack in the concrete.

"Fine, I'll wait and see what he wants to do. That doesn't mean I'm going to like it." She answered, calming down for the moment.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 31st December 2012 at 2:36 AM.

Ninjice
    Affected RPers: Starfire, Lifebane, NPC Heroes

Ninjice turned around and saw how antsy the two sisters were getting. He let out a breath. He was quite nervous about the whole ordeal despite his experience.

However, he was visably relieved and relaxed when they saw they were a safe distance away from the bubble-shaped anomaly and its crazed master. For how long, who knows? The sooner they do this, the better. Ninjice paused to gather his thoughts.

They needed to get onto higher ground to better scout the area for any landmarks that have not been distorted and use those to navigate to the likely hidden base of the their target. However, he did see something of interest. Two girls in armor were being attacked by some criminals

Starfire turned to Tecna. "Tecna, can you tell me if there are any good guys in that fight?"

She pulled out her scanning device from before and the green horizontal pulse scanned the combatants. They would not notice it because none of the light from the pulse faded out before it hit them. The scan on the other hand went out much further. The device beeped and she received the results. "Hmm, the readings I'm getting suggest that the two girls are good and the monsters are not so good." Said Tecna as she put away her device and paused, all soldier like. Starfire then looked toward him.

"So what are we going to do now Ninjice? I would like to help them. Maybe we can make some new friends." Starfire said as she smiled at him and Blackfire complained. Ninjice smiled back at Starfire.

Seeing her smile for the first time in so long put at him ease and gave him courage.

"All right then, let's help them out! Star, may you carry me?" Ninjice asked her. Ninjice saw Eyevan pick up Sonar and Golem and placed them on his back before climbing up the building. Ninjice remained impressed by the man's strength. "Tecna, can you fly?" Ninjice asked her as he waited for her fairy form. He also saw Cat climb up the building with ease. "Okay, one of you needs to carry me up and the other carrying Lifebane," he said to Starfire and Blackfire.
    Last edited by DVB; 29th December 2012 at 3:44 PM.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast