Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Teen Titans: Future Imperfect (RP Thread) [T]

[b]The Yoko
    Villain
    Being chased around the city, Western Area of City
    Affected RPers: Grassmaster, MugoUrth, Avenger Angel[/i]

The Yoko saw how the reptillian shapeshifted into a long-necked, streamlined reptile to boost speed, before transforming into one of the most notable dinosaurs - the Tyrannosaurus Rex. The Yoko had done some research on dinosaurs and prehistoric species after his first encounter with the reptile-guy. Like an ordinary person, he went for the most notable first.
    Hmmm... from what I have heard, I need to stay still, while releasing powerful attacks. I'm not sure if it works on the reptile-guy...

Releasing dark flames from his nine tails, straight at the large, razor-sharp fanged, tiny-armed creature. Tiny-armed... this gave the Yoko another idea...

The Yoko, with great speed and agility, dashed into a nearby abandoned store, waited in a corner that a T-rex's tiny arms couldn't reach, standing as still as stone with his minions. The plan was probably going to fail, given the reptillian's rapid polymorphic traits.

The Yoko looked out while he was at it. The streets were being rained upon with flames, as if once again sending the T-rex to extinction. The Yoko, standing still, could not identify the creature who burninated.

"Perhaps it is a dragon or pheonix. Or maybe it's just anither villain with akin abilities," the Yatagarasu spoke.
    "Dragons are often depicted as good back in our land. I guess you learn something new everyday."
    Last edited by Samantha Sparks; 8th February 2013 at 10:48 PM.
    Please help my dragons

Fossil
    Hero
    Fishermans Wharf
    Affected Players: Samantha Sparks, Avenger Angel

Fossil was still charging the Yoko when he saw a light out of his peripheral vision. He ignored it, until he felt heat on his tail. He turned his head to look, still running. If a tyrannosaur could ever show surprise, he did now. Two dragons, taller than he was long, were flying towards him, launching giant waves of fire. Fossil didn't think, he reacted.

He changed to another creature, though the flames hit him almost the very second he transformed. There was a loud snap, then the flames rushed over him. Once the flames had passed, all that was visable was a large pile of ashes, round in shape, about the size of a volkswagon beetle.

For several minutes, nothing happened. Then, the ash moved, and much ash fell off of what looked like a ball of armour. Fossil had changed into a giant relative of the armadillo, Doedicurus. His armour was layered, making enemy strikes even harder to do damage. Also, because they lived at a time and place where wildfires were common, they evolved a unique trait. By locking their armour into position, they are fire resistant, and can be in the center of intense flame for about two minutes.

However, this would not let Fossil beat these giants. He needed to outsmart them. He changed to meganuera, the three foot dragonfly, and took off, flying at 120mph straight at the green dragon(Drache). At the last possible second, he started to fly towards the purple dragon(Malchoir). However, he didn't change directions. He flew towards Malchoir sideways.

Once he reached the purple dragon, which took only a few seconds, he flew straight at the dragons head. Using speed as force, he changed to megatherium, impacting the dragon in the head at 50mph. Megatherium, being a giant-ground-sloth of 6 tons, he packed a wallop.

Once he impacted the dragons head, he latched on with his powerful foot claws, ans started slashing at the dragons eyes with the claws on his long arms.

Doedicurus: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...dicurus_BW.jpg
    Meganuera: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...Meganeura1.jpg
    Megatherium: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_2bU2HyMKco...icanumSA+2.jpg
    3DS FC: 4081-5902-7378 Add Me!
        Spoiler:- My Champion Teams:

Credit to Forever and Again art shop

Credit to VampirateMace for the Banner

Starfire
    Hero
    Fisherman's Wharf, Secret Sewer Lab, West of Northern Docks -> Northern Devisadero Street
    Affected RPers: DVB, Samantha Sparks, Grassmaster411, biggggg5, MugoUrth, maybe some other people

"Yes, yes it is." Tecna answered Ninjice as she floated in the air her wings flapping like the bird called a Hummingbird. She was obviously wanting to head off, but was looking back at Gameboy back there, wondering if he would be alright following us.

Blackfire cracked her knuckles. "I love a good thrashing, except when I'm on the receiving end." She leered at me, obviously thinking of the times she lost to me back in the day. I rolled my eyes as she turned to Ninjice. "I'll fly you, but only because you asked nicely, and because I probably fly faster than you can run." She picked him up by the underarms.

I picked up Cat while my sister carrying Ninjice followed along with Tecna. The others would have to travel in their own ways.

~*~*~*~

It did not take us very much time to get near where the tracker showed. Golem had been hiding, but flew out on a rock to meet us half way. I also noticed Headache on the ground getting ready to change herself. I hoped she would stay out of sight until she was ready.

As we neared the scene of the fighting I saw what looked like two dragons attacking Fossil. One was red and one was black. Wait a black dragon? Why did that look familiar?

"Of course Shade would have released the Dread Dragon Malchior, but who's the other one?" Tecna had obviously done her research ahead of time, for I had forgotten about Malchior. He was the dragon who was responsible for tricking Raven and breaking her heart! My eyes flared with rage at this realization.

"Are we going to attack them too or watch? We have the element of surprise for now, and we should use it." Asked Cat from below me. I had almost forgotten I was carrying him by his underarms. Almost.

I gave the signal to attack and this time instead of speaking it out loud I spoke into my communicator, which would carry to the others. "Titans, Go!" I was getting used to that battlecry.

We had two people who could not fly, so the only thing we could do was toss them. If we missed they could easily be caught in midair. My sister had thought of the same thing, since she had started to reposition Ninjice to throw him at Malchor. As if we had practiced it before, we threw Cat and Ninjice at the back of the dragons. They wouldn't know until it was too late. Cat had his four sets of claws ready to dig into the fire dragon's back as he neared the red dragon's back, while Ninjice had been thrown at Malchior's back. I hoped he would land properly, as Fossil had also launched himself at Malchior from above.

Golem had gone off to collect some rocks to throw at them, and would probably join the battle again later. Tecna on the other hand minaturized the Card Gun into her pocket dimension and released an Electric Storm at the two dragons. This was the same kind she had used against Yoko's minions. Three electric spheres that would shock on contact or if attacked would break up into lightning and shock whoever attempted to attack them anyway.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 11th February 2013 at 5:01 AM.

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Ninjice
    Hero/Head of Espionage/Assassin
    Fisherman's Wharf, Secret Sewer Lab, West of Northern Docks -> Northern Devisadero Street
    Affected RPers: bronislav84, Samantha Sparks, Grassmaster411, biggggg5, MugoUrth, maybe some other people

Blackfire cracked her knuckles. "I love a good thrashing, except when I'm on the receiving end," she said before remmebering her defeat at the hands of Starfire. She then turned to Ninjice. "I'll fly you, but only because you asked nicely, and because I probably fly faster than you can run," she told him. He smiled and nodded as she picked him up and they headed out.

Ninjice observed the city and he saw the all-out brawl. He realized that soon... with a lot of work, things will get better once more. He wondered who is the foe he will pound on now.

-----------------------------

Malchior.

Ninjice admitted to himself that while he crused on Star back in the day, he felt the same toward Raven back then. He did not see much of Malchior, but knows of his actions through Rorek and Beast Boy.

Ninjice heard Starfire's call of Titans Go and he smiled. Things would get better. And he would make sure of it. Even if he had to beat every bad guy here.

Ninjice pointed at Malchior as he was thrown at Malchior. He swirled his arms and large clawed gauntlets of ice formed around his hands as he landed on Malchior. He hung on tight to the dragon as he activated his ice aura and began chilling out Malchior. While the dragon was tough an magical, his chi could counter that.

Ninjice also formed large ice shriken and threw them at his wings, hoping to slice them and render them uncapable for flight.
    Last edited by DVB; 11th February 2013 at 5:04 AM.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Gameboy
    Hero
    Lab->renegade base->Northern Devisaro Street
    Affected RPers: bronislav84, Samantha Sparks, Grassmaster411, dvb, MugoUrth, maybe some other people

"I'm Biffalo, and like most people I don't appreciate being poked at." The fairy said to Tecna. "I'm Gameboy's sidekick. I transform with him if that's what you mean by 'fluid'. This fairy form is just my base form."

Gameboy nodded at Starfire's request. "Ok. Due to the nature of the magic I'll have to go with them. It was designed only to warp the character alone. I will meet you guys where Fossil and Golem are."

As his friends left he transformed back into Link and pulled out his ocorina. HE played the song of soaring. He and the rest of the heroes headed back to base were surrounded by balls of feathers and dropped back at the main room.

Gameboy was on his hands and knees panting from effort. I'm glad that worked. I didn't think my strength would hold up. That diamite was a smart decision He thought to himself as he stood up.

"No time to rest unfortunately." Biffalo said to Gameboy "We need to go help Starfire."

"Right. Sonic!" Gameboy shouted. He transformed back into the replica of the worlds fastest hedgehog, glanced at his new phone to check his route, and sped off.

As he sped through the streets he thought to himself. Tecna recognized Biffalo as a kokiri fairy. Most of the apps on the phabletop were games and emulators. That's very cool. He stopped about a block away from the fight and observed everyone. Fossil was showing off his ridiculous knowledge of random dinosaurs while Golem threw rocks.

Gameboy turned into Link once again and immediately tapped a gem on his sword. He landed on his hands and knees again and took the form of a wolf. He tuned in his enhanced wolf nose and smelt around. He noticed the Renegades he just left were launching a sneak attack on two dragons that he did not recognize. The last thing he noticed was another familiar scent. The Yoko was hiding in an abandoned store.

He heard Starfire's shout of "Titans Go!" And let out a long drawn out howl. The howl reached the ears of nearly every stray dog in the area. They recognized the cry for help and ran towards the store. Kitsune are supposed to be scared of dogs. Lets see if that's true he thought. He transformed back to his normal form and shouted again. "Pikachu!"

Gameboy's sliver suit became bright yellow and his cheeks red. His ears grew above his head. The most startling change however was the growth of the lightning shaped tail. I always look like a cosplayer whenever I transform into anyone. He ran into the store yelling "Hey Yogi! Remember me?" at the Yoko.
    PASBL stats
    FB stats
    Virtuadopt clicks

Interested in the PASBL (Pokemon Anime Style Battle League)? Read our Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Anyone may ref for me

Drache
    Villain
    Northern Devisadero Street
    Affected RPers: Samantha Sparks (Yoko), Grassmaster411, bronislav84, DVB

The prehistoric shapeshifter was capable of changing forms near instantly. There was no doubt about that now. He had assumed the form of a armadillo creature that seemed to be able to endure the flames. In truth, he was only delaying his inevitable destruction. And aggravating us by wasting our time.

"Die, you miserable cretin!" Malchior shouted. "Why try to prolong your miserable death!?"

Malchior was allowing himself to be blinded by rage and frustration. As the shapeshifter took on a fast and evasive dragonfly form, I suddenly realized we were also being approached from behind. Someone with claws had latched onto my back while another had been thrown onto Malchior's. Obviously I was more concerned about the one on my back than his. I took a look at the shaggy rider with his loincloth, cat claws, and he smiled at me, grinning at me deviously with his human face.

"Ha ha, let's open you up a little and see what's inside!" The clawed person on my back taunted me, preparing to use his weapons on my back.

I decided to call him Slash (it's Cat) for lack of knowing his actual name.

Trying to dig through dragon scales was not going to be easy or quick for Slash, though with enough force and dedication, he could inflict damage. I decided to leave the shapeshifter alone for now and take care of this problem first, since Slash was obviously closer. However, just as I turned my head to see who was on my back, I recognized the one that had been attacking Yoko's minions. I decided to call him Rocky (it's Golem). And then, another girl had discharged an Electric Storm at me, who I called Electra (it's Tecna). Time to kill two birds with one stone.

I flew at just the right speed and position so the lightning spheres struck Slash the hardest and made sure he took the most damage from it. I was struck with some of the pain and I did feel some electrical discharge running its course through my body, but Slash took most of it.

"ARRGGHH!!" Slash screamed from the electric discharge.

He still hung on, even though the electricity was much more severe for him. I still needed to get him off, and since he didn't seem to have any fire resistance, I used my power of fire to surround myself with flames, and Slash immediately became surrounded by consuming flames and fire. He had to let go, and it wasn't long before his incapacitated body plummeted to the streets below.

In the meantime, Malchior attempted to deal with the one who was on his back, a male wearing a ninja uniform, wearing gauntlets of ice while attempting to freeze the dragon with his frost aura. Then, he formed a shriken of ice and threw it at Malchior's wings, trying to rip them to shreds. I decided to call the ice ninja "Frost."

It was at that moment that the prehistoric shapeshifter we had been dealing with earlier, "Rex" as I decided to call him for obvious reasons, turned into a sloth-like creature and threw himself at Malchior's head, trying to slash out his eyes. The resulting impact caused Malchior to be thrown into a nearby apartment building, causing him to crash into the fifth through eighth floors. At that moment, he used one of his dark magic spells to suddenly vaporize into a shadow, and then reappear on top of the damaged building. And it was bad news for Rex and Frost, as said spell only worked for Malchior. The two of them were not absorbed into the shadow and were left holding onto nothing but air as Malchior's shadow state slipped through their hands. The shadow then slithered toward the top of the building, and then the dark dragon soon materialized again from the darkness.

"Insolence..." Malchior growled from the rooftop, shaking off some of the glacial shards that were part of Frost's freezing assault. "These are the new rebellion fighters? Pathetic..."

Rex was still the target, however. While I knew Rex had a prehistoric form to counter the flames and fire, he was about to realize that wasn't the only thing I was capable of. In the meantime, the others were late. And there was no sign of Yoko at the moment.

Malchior had not forgotten about Rex either. Instead of fire this time, he was using his power of shadow manipulation, causing a nightmare cloud of darkness to envelop the prehistoric sloth and suck the life out of him. It was something Rex's armadillo form would not save him from this time. For now, I simply had to hope that attack would only injure Rex, as I did not have the time to strike first before Malchior's attack connected.

While Malchior was a dark dragon, I had decided to turn myself into a black dragon, with poison and acid breath this time. The red scales were soon replaced with black ones, and then I decided to deal with the others. As I turned, I saw there were quite a few of them. Besides Frost, there was Rocky, Electra, and several others. The two of us were outnumbered... but not for long.

Killer Moth had arrived with what appeared to be a small swarm of mutant moths. He sent three of the mutant moths toward Frost, attempting to feast upon the ice ninja's flesh. As for the others, he sent them toward the remaining Titans, which worked well with my plan. His mutant moths would be resistant against my intoxicating poison breath.

"There are more of them..." Killer Moth told me. "The others should be arriving soon."

"These rats will not go back into their holes this time," I told him, looking at him with my piercing dragon eye. "No... this time, they die."

I then flew toward where Electra, Rocky, and the other girls stood (Starfire and Blackfire). I then unleashed a toxic breath attack, flooding the streets with noxious gas that would even burn flesh and melt metal. It was truly a breath of death. Then, Killer Moth's swarms of mutant moths descended upon the group, resisting the gas all while anticipating the feast of rich flesh that was to ensure.

Once they gazed upon the dead, the banquet would begin.

Ninjice
    Affected RPers: bronislav84, Samantha Sparks, Grassmaster411, biggggg5, MugoUrth, maybe some other people

Ninjice creates larger shruikens of ice to try and shred the winfs before he saw that Malchior was heading into an apartment building. Normally, he would have crashed, however, Malchior used his shadow magic to escape.

However, Ninjice was still an accomplished ninja.

He did ninja tricks to escape. Using his speed, agility and dexterity, Ninjice literally ninjaed his way right before Malchior crashed into the building. In fact, he managed to make his way to the top of the building before Malchior.

"Insolence..." Malchior growled from the rooftop, shaking off some of the glacial shards that were part of Ninjice's freezing assault. "These are the new rebellion fighters? Pathetic..."

"Rorek told me to tell you... go to hell," Ninjice stated before he ran up to Malchior's back and stabbed his wings with multiple katanas of ice before he jumped and landed on another building. He didn't see what the damage was, but he did see Malchior turn to shadow after his attack, but not before, meaning he didn't dodge it. However, it appeared tha a new villian came to join the party.

Ninjice saw Killer Moth. "Oh great, a C-Lister," Ninjice stated before he threw frost bolts at moths and froze them. He watched them all and shatter on the ground.. Ninjice was happy. His meditation had unlocked the ability to use his ice aura to shoot them like starbolts.

"There are more of them..." Killer Moth announced. "The others should be arriving soon."

Ninjice sighed in aggravation and annoyance at this situation.

"These rats will not go back into their holes this time," Ninjice heard Drache tell Killer Moth. "No... this time, they die."

"Don't think so..." Ninjice thought as he prepped himself.

Ninjice saw that the other dragon metamorphed into a new species of dragon and was about to unleash a breath attack.

"Keep your jaws shut," Ninjice said as he threw several frost bolts with accuracy and quickness at Drache's mouth. Before any gas could escape, the blasts entered.

Now, in Ninjice's mind, ONE or more of the following occured.

1. The inners of his mouth would be frozen and cause major pain
    2. The sudden descrease in temperature would cauge the gas to condense into a liquid that would spit out and be less effect
    3. The toxins would remain ina gaseous state, but the toxins themselves would be unable to bond properly because of the sudden decrease in temperature, rendering them null and void.
    4. Drache's saliva ended up being frozen near his mouth and thus kept the mouth from opening properly.

In any case, Ninjice threw a few more frost bolts until Drache's mouth had a coat of ice surrounding it.

Ninjice took a breather and got ready to bolt.

He probably pissed all the villains off.
    Last edited by DVB; 11th February 2013 at 9:17 PM.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

Headache (Lesley and Ellie)
    Fisherman's Wharf
    Affected RPers: DVB, Samantha Sparks (I think?), Food Guy, Zekshirom, Grassmaster411, delta, biggggg5, Bronislav84, ansem the wise, anybody else whisked away from the collapsing rooftop

After a few minutes, Headache came out of hiding. When she revealed herself, she was three quarters the size of the building next to her, which was about four stories. She viewed the battlefield. The heroes were fighting a couple of dragons and a plague of moths, as well as other things. Headache saw the moths and thought hard about her form.

(Remember Ellie, think hard,) she thought. (Let's make our body very sticky and sweet to attract the moths and trap them on our body.) Headache immediately walked toward the group of heroes and started to wave her arms around them to try and capture the moths. But her form wasn't sticky enough yet. Now she was just batting them around and being annoying.

(Think harder... Think harder...) Headache saw the moths starting to head towards her and her huge body. Since Headache was very big right now, it would likely attract the moths to her body more likely. Right after they targetted Headache... they stuck. "Yes!" Headache managed to make their body sticky enough to attract the moths and stick them on her body. After enough moths stuck on her body, Headache started to think about what her next move would be.

(Ellie, we can kill them if we burn our skin on fire,) Lesley though. (But that will only work once. The moth summoner can just summon more moths and I doubt they will fall for it like that,) Ellie thought back.But Lesley thought differently. (Trust me. Moth's aren't as smart as you Ellie.) And afterward, Headache's body started to sprout flames which began to kill off the moths that were on her body.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

Shen Sorein
    Argil
    Hero
    Skies above waters just beyond Divisadero St.
    Affected RPers: N/A

Post music accompaniment (Argil's theme)

A young boy was laying on his back on top of a flat rock, legs raised with the right crossed over the left. His gloved hands rested beneath his head, fingers laced, as he gazed up into the blue expanse of the sky. His thoughts were mostly personal, but rather than solemn or thoughtful, the boy sported a smile while looking into the sky. Despite how difficult a road Argil had travelled, he’d enjoyed a lot of it immensely, and it pleased him how far he got on his own. What was significant wasn’t the rock, though; it was the location of the rock…thousands of feet above the ground below. It was completely stationary in mid-air, not affected by the light breeze blowing through the high-altitude air. The boy was resting where he lay, because after finally reaching his destination, he was exhausted, and making the rock hover far out of sight did not use more energy than he regained while lying there, and so he watched the clouds, making out shapes here and there, and thought to himself. The height did not give him pause for caution, but rather gave him solitude in which to enjoy his thoughts endlessly.

His thoughts mostly centered around his journey outside his ‘home’ country of Latkovia to this little end of the United States. It was a wild run through the several countries he’d visited while moving along, until he reached the coast. Because he spoke English in his specific accent, he was often mistaken for an American, and so he heard more of America, which his sister had spoken about many a time from her life there. So he thought it would be a good idea to visit America and see what she saw, maybe go to the Jump City she’d told him about with her friends as well. He had no money, however, and he was fully prepared to use his abilities to go as far over the ocean as he could, confident he could hover a rock over the whole ocean to make it stateside before he ran out of strength. He was on the beach about to use his abilities when he was stopped by a US Navy Officer stopped in the city. When he mentioned he was trying to get to the States but had no money, the soldier offered to give him a trip back to the East Coast on the Aircraft Carrier he was stationed on.

He enjoyed the ride over the Atlantic on a US Carrier, enamored by the immense size of the ship. It only took them a week to get Stateside, because the Carrier was in need of supplies and supposedly had finished the mission it had been sent on, leaving no reason to not dock in the States. Once at the dock, Argil had gone out, walking out of the city soon enough to travel the great wildernesses of America. So many sights greeted him, leaving him with no end of wonder at the vast landscapes the new country. Every environment he could think of was within that huge landmass, making him want to explore as much of it as he could along his journey. However, he knew he couldn’t wander aimlessly around the States, and so he kept a mind on his destination and direction of travel. And so he arrived at the city that had been his sister’s home for some years.

His sister…her smile still graced his mind perfectly every so often. Unlike most people who lose someone, his thoughts of her didn’t make him sad and long for the one he lost; rather, he couldn’t help but have a big, silly grin on his face every time he thought of her. How she danced around when the coffee she just made spilled on her hand. How silly she looked when one of Argil’s pranks went out of control with her hair. How surprised she was when he surprised her on her birthday (with mud pies, but that was beside the point). She hardly ever let her own sadness from times past show, only when she was being serious with Argil, and even then she eventually made him smile. She taught him everything he knew, and he was strong and healthy because his sister showed him how to stay alive, hunt, and keep warm or cool (depending on the weather). She was the reason he was where he was that day.

Eventually, the boy sighed and stretched his arms out behind his back and his legs down across the rock, arching his back with the intensity of his stretch. After a moment, when his limbs started trembling, he relaxed and let out his held-in breath, before rolling first to a sitting position, then lifting himself up to stand. He walked forward on the flat rock before he reached the sheer edge, looking down at the clouds and the city below. It was bathed in slanted rays of light from the sun as it started dipping towards sunset, the sky beginning to turn aflame with gold and red colors slowly the more the sun fell. It was a rather glorious sight to see down below, making him grin all the more.

The dark blue waters of the bay stretched out before him, the sunlight glinting off the waves as the wind rippled the surface. The highest skyscrapers in the city were far behind him, so he was not blinded by sunlight shining from any angled windows. Off to his left, the largest bridge in Dark City spanned across the water, connecting the land from the peninsulas, with little specks of cars passing all across it, visible even from Argil’s height. An island was visible off to his right, with what looked like rubble and wreckage from a large building just lying scattered on the rocks, almost symbolically. There was plenty to see from his vantage point.

Chuckling and shaking his head, he drew a hand back over his head and through the hair softly waving across his face. “Man, I’ve got serious problems…”

Argil took in a slow breath, before his hands started glowing a little brighter than before. The rock he was standing on started to crack, before it practically exploded out, only a slim, shaped slab of rock remaining; it looked like a long board ending in a sharp, long taper. The pieces of the rock that broke off crumbled into dust and floated away in the late afternoon breeze. He shaped part of the rock to lock over both his feet once he stood on the rock-board as he wanted, smirking as he let his hands fall to his sides, the glow fading completely from them.

Closing his eyes, the boy and his ‘board’ dropped like a…well, a rock.

The wind rushed past him as he dropped, faster and faster, through the air and clouds, his body feeling the pure exhilaration of dropping unsuspended through the sky, no lines, no parachute, nothing holding him from the unforgiving pull of gravity. His heart pumped adrenaline throughout his body, increasing the rush he felt with the drop. Grinning, he let loose a shriek of excitement and joy into the sky, immediately twisting his body and starting to spin and flip and roll in mid-air, grasping one hand on his -board and making all kinds of crazy-looking maneuvers in mid-air that would make most people dizzy and disoriented. He spun in circles while holding the board almost vertical, he tumbled forward and back in crazy somersaults and backflips, and he even spun while upside down like a helicopter, creating quite the dazzling display in the sky. He was too small to see dropping down, as small as he was, so there wouldn’t be any frenzy over his lack of apparatus to stop falling, at least to most peoples’ eyes. The waters of the ocean rushed up towards him as he fell, closer and closer, towards the black wall.

Argil smirked, then and his gloved fists glowed once more. His rock board started to angle up, and his fall starts to include forward motion. Soon, the boy is flying at a downward angle towards the waters, and Argil watched the waters intently. Soon enough he saw what he was looking for to his satisfaction, and descended to the large wave, splashing into the water and starting to surf; he had to use his abilities to keep his rock moving with the water, because it was too heavy to surf with on its own, but it was quite a feat nonetheless.

Whooping happily, the boy surfed down the side of the wave as it curled up and crashed behind him, a pipeline maneuver before he used the momentum to rush forward along the surface of the water, moving to the next mobile wave pushing him closer and closer to the looming, vacant beach. He pumped his fists in the air excitedly as he surfed closer and closer…not paying attention to the water behind him. Before he got close enough to the beach to dismount, the wave crashed stop him, submerging the boy and causing him to let the rock-board out of his powers and making it sink to the sandy bottom of the shore.

The boy burst from the water, splashing through the shallow water whilst shouting. “COOOOLD!” He rushed forward, shaking the water from his clothes as much as he could, before leaping forward on the sand out of reach of the tide and landing on his front in the sand. The sand would normally catch him normally, but this time he pushed a deep crater into the sand with his landing and rolled around in a silly, dorky way, almost like a cat rubbing its back on the ground. “Ohhhhhohohoho yeeeaaaahhh…good sand, goooood sand, mmmmm…” He kept wiggling and rolling around until he felt sufficiently dried (his powers helping the sand to absorb water off of him) and coated with a slight layer of dirt on his skin before he patted his clothes off while walking up and out of the crater. Sighing, he stood up on the vacant beach and held his arms out with a grin.

“Hello, Jump City, I’m here! It’s nice t’meetcha!”
    Click the banner to check out my Pokémon fanfic, Reflections!

Thanks to Comexback from PE2K for the banner!

Fossil
    Hero
    Northern Devisardero Street
    Affected players: DVB, Samantha Sparks, Avenger Angel, Bronislav, Mugourth, and biggg5.

While punching Malchoir, he knocked the dragon into the building they were near. Ninijice joined him on the black dragon, striking it with ice.

However, the black dragon had other ideas. He seemed to dissapear, turning into a great shadow and flowing up the side of the building. Ninjice pulled some frost-jitsu ninja skills and followed him up to the top, but Fossil was not even close to being that manuverable. He fell 50 feet to the ground, making a large crated on impact.

Surpising, he rose from that crater with little injury. Giant ground sloths have a layer of chail-mail like osteoderms underneath their skin, making them Fossil's most durable form.

He looked up to see the black dragon looking down at him. The dragon shot a beam of shadow at him, which engulfed him completly. Fossil felt an unimaginable pain, like his life and being were being ripped from his body. He was paralyzed in pain, unable to move or react. Not that he could anyway. Malchoir was too far away for the sloth to hit, and like its modern day relative, he was very slow.

Suddenly, as if someone pulled a switch, the pain stopped. Fossil collapsed in exhaustion onto the ground. He was only half-conscious, but awake enough to remain in sloth form. If he were to turn to human, he would be killed far too easily.

Slowly, hesitantly, he brought himself to his feet. He barely noticed the battle around him. The echo of pain still rang throughout his body. He saw the moths descend upon the battlefield. He saw his friends being pushed back, surviving, but not winning, the battle. It was only a matter of time before someone was killed.

Better him than someone else.

Fossil rose to his hind legs, towering above every fighter in the area besides the dragons, golem, and.....Detour? Fossil didn't remember her getting here, but who knows with whats been happening lately. He flexed his giant, scythe claw, leaned down, grabbed a piece of rubble the size of a picnic table, and hurled it. Right at Draches head.

He scored a lucky hit. The rubble broke apart on impact, but got the beasts attention nonetheless. Fossil fell back to all fours, and roared, like some giant bear. He wasn't going down without a fight.

OOC: Grass, you're allowed to throw rubble at Drache's head, but you are NOT, I repeat, NOT allowed to declare it a hit. Otherwise, what's to stop me from saying Drache rips Fossil's arm off? Or rips his heart out? Just keep that in mind.

With that said, I have to ignore your attack.

Drache
    Villain
    Affected RPers: Samantha Sparks (Yoko), Grassmaster411, bronislav84, DVB, MugoUrth

Frost had been much more of a nuisance than I had anticipated. He had lacerated Malchior's wings before retreating away to attack the mutant moths. Thinking they would keep him busy long enough was hubris on my part. He had killed them before they had gotten the chance to latch onto his body.

He then attempted to attack me with his frost bolts. In response, I unleashed a torrent of acid from my mouth, and once the two attacks connected, it resulted in large boulders of frozen acid laying in the street. He then attempted to coat my mouth in ice, but I used my powerful claw to clutch the ice and break it into fragments. It was just enough time to watch him escape, darting away like a rat.

"Annoying rodent," Malchior growled, aggravated by Frost's speed. "He truly does not realize who he is fighting, does he?"

Malchior's wings were shredded from Frost's katanas, but it only took a few moments of focus for Malchior to surround himself with dark shadow energy. For a moment, he was coated in darkness, and shortly after, the damage that was done to his wings was healed.

In the meantime, Killer Moth's mutant moths were of very little threat to the Fighters. Frost had already killed several of them, and the others were being drawn away into what looked like a fire trap. It was obvious Killer Moth's minions were not going to be effective in this situation.

I had turned to see Rex, still in his sloth form, wounded, but unwilling to die. It appeared Malchior's attack had not killed him after all. With Killer Moth's minions dying around us, that didn't leave many assailants to suppress. Regardless, I had the time to attack him, but not escape from the others. It wouldn't say much to kill the bounty and then not live through afterword.

As I flew away from the Fighters, I landed on the apartment building that Killer Moth was standing on, observing the deaths of his minions. I could tell from his aggravated frown that he did not like what he saw.

"Where are the others?" I asked Killer Moth, "There are many more of them than there are us. I can kill them, but I need the others off my back while I am trying to do so."

"I would advise we fall back to base," Killer Moth replied, observing the situation. "Gizmo's analytical devices have almost captured all the footage we need to analyze these rodents for destruction. We will discern their weakpoints and shortcomings, as well as their powers and potentials, but now is not the time. We have no leverage over them like this."

"Retreat!?" Malchior scowled, hating that idea. "You overestimate their chances! Or are you just that weak?"

"Your head on a stake would bring them great cheer, I imagine," Killer Moth told him, completely not intimidated by his ferocity. "The choice is yours, Malchior. You can observe my plan, or be sucked into some other dimension where no one here can save you. You seem to forget that Shade was the only one capable of bringing you out, and with her gone, no one will save you."

Malchior snarled angrily, but he knew the truth. The Titans had bested him before and overthrew him when he attacked without any kind of plan. I hated the idea of having to work out a plan myself, but there were too many of them, and our allies were too far away to make enough of an impact.

"This... 'plan' of yours better work, Moth," Malchior growled bitterly. "I do not flee from rodents."

"Oh, it will," Killer Moth replied, completing the scan. "It just needs time. Like a dragon. The whelp may be feeble, but given time, I'm sure you know what becomes of that. Don't consider it retreating. Think of it as 'developing.'"

He then uploaded the data retrieved from the devices. We would still need to make one last suppressing strike to make our way back to base, but it would be done.

Shadow
    (I'm sorry, I don't know how to make this a link)
    Hero
    Affected RPers: Anyone around the area

Shadow had seen the whole fight, with no one knowing. He was just casually walking around Northern Devisadero Street when he heard voices. Cautious, he covered himself in shadows and looked in for some recon. He saw Frost, who had lacerated Malchior's wings. He also saw him battling Drache with his frost bolts, trying to coat his acid-filled mouth with ice.

He did not see much, for he retreated early to his hiding place to think of a plan. He thought that he should discuss with everyone about our next attack, but, unfortunately, he does not go into big crowds, as he is like a solitary wolf.

He sat down at the middle of a kind of nest of rocks, and thought long and hard. Once everything was cleared, he could begin training with the surrounding rocks. From the moment he starts training, he would not interact with anyone until he was ready.
    Sig edited due to exceeding image limits. Read the signature rules!

Come... the darkness calls for you...

Taking a hiatus from SerebiiForums.com, don't expect anything from me.

(Neo I've mentioned this to you before, but "Rocky" is not there in these posts, so that part of your post is moot. Also the girls never landed to stand on the ground, so I have to play it like you were just attacking random civies because they're still 50 feet up where they attacked you in the air before. Either way, that part is more or less resolved already anyway)

Starfire
    Hero
    Affected RPers: DVB, Samantha Sparks, Grassmaster411, biggggg5, MugoUrth, maybe some other people

So the attack on the dragons more or less failed. Malchior got his two assailants off himself by turning into shadow and the dragon forced Cat to take Tecna's electric discharge, then burned Cat off himself. Fortunately cats always land on their feet, so he landed on the building below. He rolled around on the roof and put out the flames, then he waved at me that he was more or less fine. He decided to stay there for a bit to let his enhanced self healing heal the burns he sustained. It would take a bit so he was out of action.

Killer Moth showed up with some of his mutant moths, but some were killed by Ninjice while the rest were dispatched by Leslie before we could attack them. That was most fortunate. We didn't really have time to attack them.

Malchior was attacking Fossil with shadows and that wasn't going too well for Fossil while Ninjice stopped the other dragon from probably flooding the streets with acid. He seemed to have some kind of shapeshifting ability, but he stayed a dragon. But there were frozen frozen acid boulders all around us now.

A brief reprieve from fighting happened when the bad guys seemed to gather around Killer Moth and talk. I could only hear bits and pieces of what they were saying, and none of it was useful. My hearing is good, but not that that good. Still in the air, I wondered what to do next. Oh, right I hadn't given them a chance to surrender yet. How foolish of me, for I had forgotten.

Tecna decided to take a scan of the group at this point and analyze the data later when she had time. It took a couple of minutes of them talking, but she had the full scan basically in no time. In doing so, she found something odd. We were being scanned as well. Whatever this technology was, hers was light years ahead. What kind of scanner takes so long to gather data? The fight had been going on for at least twenty minutes now. There was a device there, and one there, and a couple on the roofs. She only needed one, and there was one nearby. Reaching out with her power, she connected to it. Of course it's Gizmo's technology. What other bad guy had access to this kind of thing? A genius, but completely dependent on his technology to be of any use. Basically a B list villain. She concentrated and interfaced with the scanning device, tracing it's link back to the source. Firewall? Pshaw. The system just seemed to open up to her technology manipulation powers, and Tecna just nicely asked the firewall to turn off. A Multiplicative Technomagic Virus to crash the entire system was easy to introduce, and it immediately started to consume. While doing the task it would display a cute, pink dancing bunny on all computer screens. The bunny kissed the screen occasionally, or licked it. The bunny movie was pulling system resources to itself while the virus sucked the files into oblivion. As more and more of the data was lost, there was no more left and it likely caused a nice little explosion. That would set them back to square one. Unfortunately, she was unable to trace the location of the system. Gizmo would need to seriously step up his game is he hoped to compete with us, and it is not like anybody delivers to this city from outside. She rejoined my sister and me in the air as we floated over to the villain group, satisfied with herself.

I spoke to the villains. "Please surrender. I do not wish to hurt you any more than you have already been hurt."

"Truly, are you out of your mind sister?" My sister asked me, getting ready to pull me away quickly in case anything went wrong. "Why are you showing mercy?"

Ignoring her for the moment, I floated in front of each of them, observing them from different angles. "I do not expect you to surrender, but can we at least know your name? In the English language, I am called Starfire while my sister is Blackfire. She is here to make sure she is the only one allowed to kill me." I then gestured to the sloth creature who was standing in the crater he had made, looking like he might need some medical attention. "He is called Fossil." I gestured over to the ice ninja. "He is called Ninjice, and he is very crafty. Do not underestimate him or you will surely regret it."

"I sure did." Said my sister, holding my hand ready to drag me away.

"I am Tecna, Fairy of Technology." Tecna bowed and introduced herself.

Golem appeared from wherever he went, levitating on a rock while holding a huge amount of bolders in the air with his powers. He probably pulled them out of somewhere else, but he could have just waited and used the rubble created by the fight. He growled at the villains because he was unable to speak in that form. "Hold on friend, I would like to find out his name and am introducing us." He held back from pounding the villains with the rocks he had collected, but kept them levitating in the air anyway. "He is called Golem, and he cannot talk in this form." I said as I continued the introductions and pointed to him.

Cat was healed and jumped from the building he had landed on to a closer building, overhearing with his animal enhanced hearing what we were doing. "I'm Cat." He simply said, as he let out a Rowl. Guy doesn't talk that much, and only when he wants.

"That is Headache." I said, pointing to the giant sticky mess that had burned up the moths. She was kinda far away from us.

"Gameboy is also around here somewhere." I said, looking around and not finding him. "He is probably out stalking the one called Yoko."

"So who are you?" I asked the poison spewing dragon. "I am unfamiliar with you, so you must be new."

(Insert introductions here)

"It is is nice to meet you, and it will be my pleasure to kick the butt of all of you." I smiled at them as I flew away from them and back into battle position.

Without warning, Cat pounced at Killer Moth ready to slash him to pieces, but instead retracted his claws and punched him in the face, hoping to knock him out. The fight was back on.

Golem went down to ground level and used his powers to collapse the building the villains were standing on, pelt them with the pieces of the collapsing building, then throw at them the rocks he had brought. I caught Cat as he was falling and tossed him onto the nearby building that didn't just get destroyed.

Tecna moved from being so close to the villains and released another Electric Storm indiscriminately at the villains. If any of the three spheres were destroyed, they would release a stronger shock directly at the target that attacked them. It is twice as strong as just being hit by the shocking spheres.

Meanwhile I shot a barrage of Starbolts at Malchior, while my sister did the same with her Blackbolts at the other dragon.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 15th February 2013 at 6:30 AM.

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

The Yoko
    Villain
    Northern Devisaro Street
    Affected RPers: biggggg5, anyone else in area.

"Ah, funny guy, I see you are there..." the Yoko and his minions smiled when they saw a yellow being entering the store. It was what the Yoko sees as rat-like. The Yoko has faced the storm god Susanoo once and his lightningbolts and wind and stuff when he was still a good fox, as part of his training. He only had three tails back then, and was a fool. Needless to say, he lost back by a landslide back then.
    I've faced a storm god before, I should be able to handle a lightning rat... the Yoko thought. "I've faced the ruler of the underworld, the god of storms, I was a loser in the past, but I am a loser no more..."

The Kyubii no Kitsune then let out a loud whistle as he and his minions levitated, while the Nue used his extreme strength to create a fissure. The Japanese Chimera then turned into thick, black mist, before flames were being shot through.

According to my research, this form can use a certain skill that allows levitation without wings... I have to be wary...

OoC: The Yoko did a little research on his foe's abilities. Pikachu was pretty famous, so he dug in and realised it could use Surf and Fly through special means. His minions have existed during the time the Yoko was sealed, too.

Kotamae Furukawa
    Hero
    Northern Desivaro Street--->Stilton Mansion
    Affected RPers: N/A, for now.

The Yoko was near, but probably distracted, and villains flooded the skies. Kotamae simply watched, reserving his energy. "This is bad. I believe I have to thank Doctor Fate the next time I see him. I have everything I require to activate Project Titania, and it begins now..."
    Kotamae Furukawa began to walk home. He knew from tales that Western dragons were dangerous, and difficult to tame and ride in some theories. When he reached his forcefield protected home, he entered the basement, gazing upon a humanoid being frozen in magical ice.
    "I'm ready..."
    Please help my dragons

Renegade
    Hero
    Northern Desivaro Street, hidden in a building away from the fighting
    Affected RPers: None, for the moment

Renegade sat up, and rubbed his eyes... "What...?" he said to himself. He had been... about to strike at... at-... SHADE. He leapt up, he needed to make sure Ninjice and Star and Fossil and Gameboy where alright. They where his only friends, even if they didn't know or like him... and true, he hadn't spoken to any of them in a while...

In fact, Star never asked if he was Ok, and Ninjice never spoke to him, not even about battle plans... and Fossil land Gameboy never once spoke to him after he saved them from the Yoko attack, he hadn't even seen them... they never spoke, none of them. Star was his leader, but she hadn't even spoken to him, told him he could confide in her, made him feel safe and secure... nothing. He was just their overpowered Lap-dog, that everyone forgot about in a flash. And he saw the puppy dog look in Ninjice's eyes, every time he gazed at her. They hadn't even sent out a search party... Not once... Not ever... And then he realised his one weakness. And despite the immense pain in his chest, he realised what he craved more than anything, and the one thing his universal powers could not give: "love. All I want... is to be loved..." and for the first time since Timmy had died... The almighty being of the universe, capable of killing superman and destroying the world at the flick of his fingertips... knelt down... and wept...

Madame Mist/The Butcher
    Villains
    North Devisaro Street, Rooftops
    Affected RPers: All heroes in the vacinity

They looked down upon the fighting, it was ironic. The pathetic heroes, fighting the pathetic villains... typical. Madame Mist closed her eyes behind her visor, and dipped her head slightly. Garth looked toward her, but the butcher kept his eyes fixed on Starfire. Mist spoke. "The Powerhouse has fallen. His mind is broken. The kidnapping and disoreintating worked, and the seeds of doubt are sown. And they are sprouting, oh by Darknessess divine name they are sprouting well. He is unstable, the fighting will begin off of the battlefield. And these resiliant pests will tear themselves apart. Verbally.

The Butcher was pleased. The child was resiliant, he had only seen him break down emotionally when the Butcher had broken him past repair. And now, know was the time. "Mist, may I" Mist raised her head again. "Go Butcher, teach them pain. I shall linger and lurk... For now... Shade must be informed" Mist fled into the shadows, jumping off of the back of the roof, and morphing midair in to her spider-human mutation, and scuttling toward the Palace. Butcher looked down at his komodo, and stroked it's head. "Well Garth... It's time" The Butcher morphed his arms into steel blades with obsidian tips, Garthoplaax grew to the size of a small bus, and The Butcher jumped onto the ground in the centre of the fighting. The Tarmac cracked, sending a shockwave of power vibrating through all of the fighters. He smirked, and took up an offensive stance. That, had definitely grabbed there attention

(Note: hey guys, I'm back! I have tried to fit my characters into the storyline without disrupting anything, you can ignore Butcher or attack him or whatever, he's just letting you all know he's there to crush some skulls Peace)
    Hey guys, please sign up to my RPG The Archetype, we need more members!

Spoiler:- text:

I am a proud member of Join the fight.
    Credit goes to Avenger Angel for making the RP's awesome banner. Thanks Bron and Neo for the awesome RP

Ninjice

"Please surrender. I do not wish to hurt you any more than you have already been hurt," Starfire stated.

"Truly, are you out of your mind sister?" Blackfire asked her, surprised and a bit upset, looking like she was going to drag Starfire away or something. "Why are you showing mercy?"

Ninjice looked to Blackfire and nodded. He had to admit that showing mercy to them was not a good idea. Nevertheless, he did smile when he heard Starefire complimenting him. Not only that, Blackfire agreed with her. Ninjice felt pretty good about that. However, right now there was a situation to handle as they decided to introduce themselves to the villains and vice versa. He figured the villains would be somewhat polite at any rate.

"I am Tecna, Fairy of Technology." Tecna bowed and introduced herself.

Ninjice simply nodded at them as his hands glowed with frost chi as he was wondering what was going on here. He was not liking this.

"So who are you?" Starfire asked the poison spewing dragon. "I am unfamiliar with you, so you must be new." Ninjice waited to find out who was his this menacing dragon.

Ultimately, after all the introductions, it was to continue the battle against the enemies. Ninjice striked against the toxic dragon by shooting more ice bolts at it, near the mouth to prevent another gas attack
    Last edited by DVB; 19th February 2013 at 11:25 PM.

OOC: Welcome back, Donut. Only thing is... Shade is dead. She melted (we needed to kill her off because she was too powerful). To see her awesome death, check out post #137 on page #7.

As for you, Bron, void the part where you say Drache is attacking random civilians. Because now that's you bunnying me, and that doesn't make sense either saying Drache is attacking people that are of no threat to him while he's being attacked by your forces. If you insist on negating the attack like that, I'd rather have you play it as if the attack never happened at all.

Drache
    Villain
    Affected RPers: Samantha Sparks (Yoko), THEIRONDONUT, Grassmaster411, bronislav84, DVB, MugoUrth

Things had seemed ideal for making a withdrawal from the fight, but then something else had happened. I had been contacted by Gizmo, who was not pleased about the fact something had infiltrated his systems. Not like I cared much about technology, truthfully.

"Some maggot-faced barf-for-brains just screwed up our entire network!" Gizmo screamed from the tiny, radio headset blaring in my ear. "Find out what barf-breath bottom-feeding swine did this and forever silence that pissing mouth of theirs!"

Essentially, I figured we had lost the monitoring data, the information that would have given us insight on the kinds of powers and biometrics these rebels had, which could identify weaknesses. I didn't put much stock into these computer devices, at least not as much as Gizmo did. Especially for these reasons. They had the tendency to fail in costly ways for anyone who invested much time and effort into them.

"By 'screwed up,' what do you mean?" I asked him, trying to assess the total damage done without seeing it for myself.

"I've got a butt-sniffing rabbit on my monitors instead of... everything else!" Gizmo shouted. "I can't even see what this booger-butt virus is doing!"

"Disconnect all networks," I told him, figuring this should be pretty basic. "Destroy any infected computers and devices. That's the only way you are going to remove it. It appears they have a technological specialist with them. With that in mind, ensure you do not hook up anything to any kind of network."

"You don't think I know that!?" Gizmo shouted. "Go do something useful and tear their arms off and make them choke on them!"

It was an understatement to say Gizmo had anger management issues. In the meantime, if Gizmo wanted to use any kind of machine, it could not have any kind of connection to a network. The rebels had shown one of their hands, and while the damage had been done, it was not an endgame solution. But it did mean Gizmo would need to prepare accordingly and would need to spend the time salvaging whatever was lost and rebuild whatever could not be saved.

"Please surrender," one of the rebels spoke to us as she floated in the air. "I do not wish to hurt you any more than you have already been hurt."

"Truly, are you out of your mind, sister?" The other asked her. "Why are you showing mercy?"

She was out of her mind for other reasons, thinking she had the upper hand in this fight. That, and thinking surrender was any kind of viable option. Surrender meant becoming a prisoner, which ultimately meant death anyway, only slowly and painfully at the hands of enemies. It was foolish not to fight to the death in all cases.

She introduced the rest of her team to us, identifying the many accomplices she had brought with her, ultimately referencing herself as Starfire.

"So who are you?" Starfire asked me. "I am unfamiliar with you, so you must be new."

"Drache," I told her. "Yes, you would do well to remember that name."

"It is nice to meet you," she replied with a smile as she floated away, "and it will be my pleasure to kick the butt of all of you."

I smiled a dark and evil grin. She truly was an arrogant, idiot girl. Why the rest of these fools were following her were beyond me, but I figured it had to be for heritage reasons, and not because she was the most mature out of all of them. Or simply because despite her small, misguided, and feeble mind, she was still marginally more intelligent than the rest of these incompetent fools.

Cat immediately went after Killer Moth, striking him in the face. I figured the two of them would be fighting viciously for a while, and any kind of attack I attempted on Cat would probably injure Moth as well. In the meantime, the one known as Golem charged into the building we had been standing on, bringing down yet another civilian structure into rubble. It was truly laughable these so-called "heroes" were actually doing more permanent damage to the city than we were. At this rate, even if they won, they would inherit nothing but a massive pile of rubble. Not to mention they had probably killed at least several civilians in the process. The local populace definitely would not see these fools as their saviors, I was sure of that.

Taking flight, I realized it was definitely Tecna that had disrupted Gizmo's systems and was the rebels' technological specialist. She released another Electric Storm at us, which I had attempted to dodge at first, but it seemed to have homing capabilities. I then launched an acidic torrent at the electric charge, only that had seemed to intensify the assault. However, just before making contact, it had been sucked into a gaping black hole, sucking in the Electric Storm before the black hole suddenly closed shut. I had seen that had been Malchior's doing, saving me from being electrocuted by the attack.

"Don't thank me," He growled. "Keeping you alive ensures they have someone else to target besides me. Next time, if saving you becomes too inconvenient, don't even think I'll rush to your aid, because I won't."

I did not need his help. However, it did reveal the true nature behind the Electric Storm attack, and that trying to attack it in return would be a costly mistake. In order to stop it, something had to appear between the attack and its target so it would be interrupted by whatever force appeared between that and the target. Trying to attack the charge would only fuel its intensity and its force.

Moments after, Starfire had launched a barrage of Starbolts at Malchior, who was struck several times from the attack. He snarled in pain and anger, enough to forget his previous vendetta against Fossil, and the contest we had between us. Shaking off the flames and fires from his dragonhide, he glared at the girl, ready to snuff the life out of her.

Blackfire launched her attack at me, which I attempted to dodge, only the assault had struck me at the base of my tail. The fire was still painful, but with enough grit and concentration, I could fight off the pain. Ninjice attempted to join in on the attack. He aimed his ice bolts at my mouth, and there was not enough time to dodge them, especially considering I had only just been hit by the Blackbolts. Once again, the edge of my mouth was incased in ice, which meant I had to fly down and spend the time to smash the block of ice against a heavy, concrete wall, which shattered the encasement. The pain and freezing nature of the ice was numbing, but he was sorely mistaken if he thought that was going to take me out of the fight.

Only moments later, the massive clanging of metal could be heard only a few blocks away. I had turned to see it was one of Johnny Rancid's machines, a hulking twenty-foot mechanized bipedal robot armed with a circular saw blade on the left arm while the right arm was equipped with a massive blaster cannon. Meanwhile, Johnny Rancid himself sped behind the machine, riding his newly-equipped and heavily armed motorcycle.

"Well, if it isn't those stupid, little kids again," Johnny laughed. "Meet the new and improved Wrexzilla MK II, featuring additional improvements in its lobotomy and open-heart surgery functions! Let's test it out on your face, why don't we!?"

Immediately, the machine charged toward Ninjice, firing blazing-white blaster rounds at the ice ninja while preparing the giant saw blade in case he was foolish enough to try and counter it with a melee strike. The ice ninja may have been crafty, but it was going to take more than sneaky tactics to counter this. As much as I wanted payback against Ninjice for trying to freeze my mouth shut, I entrusted Johnny Rancid's machine to make Ninjice's death as obliterating as it could be.

Following closely behind him was Control Freak, using his remote to give life to several machines, including a Brinks armored car, which then roared to life and then sped toward Headache at max speed as if the vehicle had a life of its own.

"Yeah, baby, check this out!" Control Freak commented. "They'll have to bury you worms in a Transformers lunch box!"

He then used the remote on a nearby helicopter, which then sprang to life and quickly headed right toward Techna, threatening to use its spinning rotor blades to slice her into pieces. Next, he used the remote on a nearby Pepsi vending machine, which suddenly became a sentry turret as it fired its soda cans like a massive, high-caliber machine gun at Blackfire with velocity that could be comparable to a bullet.

"Running Riot, punks!" Control Freak laughed. "You've never tasted pwnage like this before!"

In the meantime, Malchior was hell-bent on eliminating Starfire, who he knew would destroy the rebels' morale if she was defeated. Using his power, he unleashed what appeared to be a gaping black hole of shadow in the air. Moments after, a massive, shadow serpent charged out of the shadow hole, with its gaping maw open, ready to devour Starfire whole and send her straight into the Void. All the while, Malchior grinned wickedly, savoring the ensuring carnage.

As much as I was enjoying seeing Golem do more damage to the city than we were, I decided I wanted to see his head lobbed off from his neck even more. I flew toward him and used my acidic powers to form a pool of bubbling, corrosive acid to form around him, melting everything surrounding him. He had nowhere to run, and as he was trapped, I then opened my maw and unleashed a gushing torrent of corrosive acid toward his stranded position. I was still feeling the pain from the glacial assault, but I used my anger to fight off the pain.

If they would not die, then they would experience fates far worse than death. To the point where death would even be generously merciful.

((OOC: No offense Avenger, but Gizmo is disgusting. If I were around someone who talked like that, I'd probably scream.))

Headache (Lesley and Ellie)
    Affected RPers: Whoever is in the area

Headache seemed pretty proud of herself of ridding of the moths, and it looked like the badguys were retreating. ...But it wasn't so... There were reinforcements. The first of the reinforcements was this hulking blade-armed man who shook the ground. Headache's initial reaction: Replace the sticky fire with Metal. But in order to do that, she'd have to buy some time. She started to think really hard about that, while still keeping he large size. She didn't charge in to fight the Butcher, it would have saved her a little time and helped her concentrate to stay put.

...But even that wasn't easy. To her right, she saw a large vehicle heading toward her at a good speed. The big car rammed into her, knocking her down to the ground, which unfortunately left cracks in the road. Headache looked head-on at the car that was still coming at her. If she wasn't currently giant, that thing could kill her effortlessly. At least in her current state, she had a fighting chance against the maniac car.

She started to think about being strong, to offset the car. ...But that would take a LOT of mind-power. Mind-power that would normally take half an hour to grow. Right now, she had to sacrifice the metal skin in favor of strength. Headache sat up and put her claws out to catch the big car as it tried to drive over her. Unfortunately, she couldn't hold it long enough enough, and it ran her down, leaving tire marks on her body.

Headache was sore all over her body after that, but wasn't going to give up. As the vehicle turned around, she got up and tried again. She stood in the car's path with her claws stretched out. She grabbed the car and began to commence a pushing war. Headache felt her knees bend as the car seemed to over power her. But this only caused Headache to think harder and harder about her strength while keeping her size. And eventually, the story started to dive into a different path. Headache regained the strength in her knees and started to overpower the car. Eventually, Headache managed to tip the car over on its back, which made its wheels next to useless. Headache took the time to catch her breath. She knew the battle wasn't over.
    Last edited by MugoUrth; 20th February 2013 at 1:32 PM.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

Ninjice

"Drache," Drache told Starfire. "Yes, you would do well to remember that name."

Ninjice glared at the dragon as he prepared himself for the battle. He would need to wound this guy to try and get the baddies to retreat or something. He knew Starfire abhorred murder, so he wouldn't do that.

Ninjice saw Drache break free from the restraints and before he could do anything on him, he saw Johnny Rancid.

"Rancid, we're in our early 20s and you're like in mid 30s. I don't think you can call us kids," Ninjice pointed out ina dead-pan voice as he shook his head at the villain's immaturity. Ninjice ran at quick speeds to dodge the blaster rounds. After all, this idiot was not exactly something to worry about.

Ninjice then saw that Blackfire and Starfire were in trouble. He then smiled. He sprinted to Control Freak before he stole the remote right out of Control Freak's hands. He froze the circuitry before he then looked at the Shadow serpent and he focuses a frost bolt and threw it at the Shadow Serpent.

Being composed of his chi, it was capable of hitting intangible objects because it targeted their spiritual or magical essence. Ninjice watched his attack go and nullify that shadow being.

Ninjice began breathing deeply and prepared himself.

Gameboy
    Hero
    Northern Devisaro Street, in an abandoned store
    Affected RPers: bronislav84, Samantha Sparks, anyone else in the area.

Gameboy smirked as the smokescreen surrounded him. He listened carefully to the Yoko, villains often had a way of revealing more than they should and he always paid attention to any weaknesses they might reveal. The same smokescreen tactic again? He thought to himself. He used a burst of agility, along with his enhanced hearing and smell, to dodge the fissure and the flames barely.

I need to stop being so cocky. The diamite certainly helped but I am still mortal. Gameboy continued circling the Yoko and his minions with agility. They may not be pokemon but when my Pikachu powers will treat them as if they were. So lets see...

As he made his third pass he charged orbs of energy around him and sent the rock-based hidden power at the Yoko and the two tangible minions. "You may have faced a storm god but I bet he didn't have a Light Ball. And as you'll see electricity isn't the only thing I can do" He taunted at he held Biffalo in his hand.

"This is pretty weird I've never been an inanimate object before." The voice came from the yellow orb that was doubling the power of his attacks in his hand.

"You are barely an hour old, you haven't done much of anything." Gameboy said to his new sidekick, they were already bantering like they were old friends. He then held Biffalo aloft and let out a huge thunder attack towards the Yoko.
    PASBL stats
    FB stats
    Virtuadopt clicks

Interested in the PASBL (Pokemon Anime Style Battle League)? Read our Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Anyone may ref for me

Fossil
    Hero
    Deviaros Street
    Affected Players: DVB, Bronislav, Avenger Angel, Samantha Sparks, Biggg5, MugoUrth

More villans joined the fight, quickly begining to overwhelm his friends. They were falling back even. Fossil struggled to his feet. He was still stunned by the ferocity of the attack. But he had to get up. If he didn't help the fight, people would start dying.

Raising to his feet, he saw Control Freak, taking control of vehicles and other machines to fight against the heros.

Perfect

Fossil then turned his attention to the helicopter. He grabbed a huge piece of rubble and hurled it at the helicopters rotors, hoping to cause a crash. He wasnt looking long enough to be sure, however, for he was making his way to his next target.

The large purple dragon who seemed to be in charge of this opperation.

Fossil changed back to Tyrannosaurus Rex, a 40 foot long, 20 foot tall hypercarnivore, and rushed towards Drache. He opened his mighty jaws, hoping to grab the dragon by the arm or wing. Then, he would bite with over 6,000 pounds of force.
    Last edited by Grassmaster411; 23rd February 2013 at 2:41 PM.

The Yoko
    Villain
    Northern Devisaro Street
    Affected RPers: biggggg5, anyone else in area.

The Yoko gasped. The Yoko, while researching on numerous possible forms of the funny guy, definitely did not take into the account of a sidekick. He then smiled. "Oh, you got a new sidekick huh? This is going to be so much fun..."
    As the 'funny guy' as the Yoko called him released a supercharged lightningbolt at him, the Yoko countered with a powerful black-hued stream of flames from his mouth. Lightning and flames created a rather large explosion that potentially broke the glass windows of the store and produced a smokescreen. All in the store could hear the glass cracking.
    "I thought you humans were intelligent enough to use transparent plastic..."

Backing him up through the smokescreen was the Nue releasing another mini-earthquake onto the ground...

Kotamae Furukawa
    Hero
    Stilton Mansion(Underground Basement)
    Affected RPers: N/A, for now.

Kotamae Furukawa readied the spell circle. He stepped into the centre and began to chant in an odd language. The spell circle glowed rainbow hues as the magic-based ice began to melt.
    "Rise, Titania! In the name of the Stiltons, awaken and become my summoned servant!"
    The magic ice then exploded into all directions, pushing even a powerful half-supernatural mage such as Kotamae backwards.

She was completely bare, obviously. I mean, no one would freeze clothes along with a person. No one. She had a spell circle on her stomach, with her bellybutton in the middle of it. Her back had an odd, rainbow-ish marking.

"Huh? Whe- wha- what- who- Oberon, is that-" the summoned being appeared.

"No time to explain," Kotamae remained neutral while blushing a little and pouting and having a slightly angry tone, a minor sign of what is considered to be tsundere, which was a character trait probably inherited from his father. He then put on a white witch hat with a white robe. He then let out a set of clothes with a hat on it. "I guess you can put this one on, my new familiar..."

Kotamae caused a spell circle to form on the ground whereas the spell circle on his new familiar's stomach glowed simultaneously.

His familiar understood, then smiled. "Very well, master."
    As his familiar put on the clothes she was provided, they headed out.
    "You see, Titania, a lot has changed since your slumber. It has been at least a thousand years," Kotamae sighed.
    "Ti- how do you know my name, master?"
    "Hard to explain, and just call me Kotamae."

With that, Kotamae began to sniff, his fox ears and fox tails popping out.
    "I smell danger there. Let's go..."
    Kotamae then dashed, with Titania following him at an equal speed.
    Please help my dragons

(Neo I had to set it up that you were attacking something on the ground since the girls were way up, so I guess we just do it like DVB stopped it and move on as we did with it basically not happening. It can't have not totally happened since DVB had to have made those acid-ice chunks somehow. That was a weird occurrence as it was. Anyway, in the past.

Mug you should watch some YouTube clips of Gizmo cursing. He doesn't use any F words, but nonetheless Neo got him pretty spot on with that. His cursing is indeed disgusting.

Donut's attack is way too generalized and his location is a little ambiguous to react to, so I'm not sure how the shockwave Butcher is causing would affect people. I'm sorry but I have to ignore it.

In other news: EVERYBODY PLEASE READ THIS!)

Starfire
    Hero
    Affected RPers: Avenger Angel, DVB, Grassmaster411, MugoUrth, maybe some other people

When I caught Cat he had grabbed Killer Moth with him from the collapsed building. Moth was unconscious, having been punched in the face pretty hard. At least he was alive, but he would probably be out a good while. Cat watched over him to make sure he stayed unconscious. He also sniffed at the collapsed building, noting very few signs of anything having been alive there. These past years had taught people that if supers started fighting in your vicinity, whether good or bad, you didn't stick around. The only ones who had probably gotten killed were old people with bad legs or 600 pound fatsoes confined to their beds, but those unfortunate losses were acceptable.

There was a lot of rubble sitting around though, which would be useful for Golem's powers. It meant he didn't need to take down any more buildings, which was good, at least for now.

Just as Tecna's attack was to hit it's mark, Malchior negated it with a shadow vortex. At this point she had a brief reprieve to do an analysis of the data collected from previous scans. Hmm, yes. Not that this information would be of any use to the others, but maybe later.

We watched as my Starbolts and my sisters Blackbolts more or less hit their marks, but didn't do much to either dragon, although Malchior was angry. I still took this opportunity to grab my sister's hand and force her to give me a 'high five' to which she retorted "Never do that again, unless you wish to lose your arm." I glared at her and flew off in the direction of the clanging noise. Oh boy, the Johnny Rancid with a new version of his robotic dog, this one standing on it's hind legs without a problem.

And on his heels was Control Freak, giving life to some nearby machines which were broken but got fixed up by his remote. Or should I say semi-life, since their impulse was of course to destroy us and they were not truly alive. I could not hear what they were shouting, but Tecna took this time to scan these reinforcements. A little too chaotic for my taste.

I lost track of stuff as a shadowy hole opened up in front of me and a serpent of my size jumped out of it, the hole closing behind it. It wanted to swallow me whole, no doubt Malchior's doing. I didn't have much time to grab it by the tongue and try to crush it's head when an ice dagger from Ninjice broke the thing apart. Well at least we learned that it was not intangible, since I was able to grab it.

Still looking for something to do, I could only look on from the air as my sister was attacked by an old Pepsi machine which Control Freak had brought to life and repaired, shooting cans like bullets. Dodging a couple in the air she was hit by at least half of the ones from that volley, the cans not doing damage so much as popping on her Tamaranian armor and leaking the soda all over. This just made her angry. She flared up her aura to evaporate the liquid before it set, then flew down at the machine which attempted to shoot more Pepsi cans at her. While grunting/yelping as the cans hit and bounced off her, she caught one can in midair and stuffed it in the turret barrel. The dumb machine kept trying to shoot more cans as it exploded in a shower of aluminum, random metal, and Pepsi. That took care of that, and she floated over to me to observe what Tecna was doing.

The helicopter had hit her a couple of times, each time bouncing off of Fire Wall until it finally broke through and shattered the spell as it bounced off a fifth time. It was ready to come back for another round of attempted slicing. Fossil's rock flew past the helicopter, way off the mark. Ticked off at her defense spell being burst, Tecna reached out with her powers and took control of the machine, reversing it's targeting computers and rendering it friendly. She flew over to it and patted the top of the cockpit like one would pat a pet. "Nice helicopter. Have a treat." She opened her pocket and pulled out some spare parts, which she tossed at the helicopter and made them float in the air. Reaching out with her powers she reformed the random parts into laser cannons, which she then attached to the sides of the chopper and wired into it's systems. She then used some more of her spare parts to add jet engine capability to the chopper. What was once a civilian chopper that could just slice things with it's rotors became a military grade Jet Helicopter with laser cannons. With it's targeting systems already reversed and now under Tecna's control, it sped toward it's old owner with a small sonic boom. It then shot it's lasers at Control Freak's position, who had by now seemed to have lost his remote to Ninjice. Well, his own helicopter attacking him would definitely send him running. She then flew off to take control of Wrexzilla MK II, reaching out with her power to reverse it's targeting sensors as well. It's eyes turned green as it charged at the Johnny Rancid, shooting it's lasers and then swinging the saw blades at him. Tecna was getting a little tired at this point, so she decided to sit on the nearby roof to watch Wrexzilla MK II attempt to tear into Johnny.

Down below Drache had cut away a small moat of acid around Golem, trapping him in the middle with nowhere to run as he started to shoot more of the stuff forward. Nowhere to run, but what about fly? He thumped down on the ground and levitated the rock slab below him. What was left of it. There was not enough of it anymore to hold both his feet and he had to balance precariously on his left foot to be able to fly. It got him out of the acid situation, but he then tumbled down as the stream of acid flew at him. Waving his arm up he managed to stop some of the acid but the rest hit his stone hide, melting off half his hand. He reached for a nearby slab of collapsed building and repaired his arm, grunting at Drache in anger. He then raised his arms in the air and bound Drache's legs with rock, pulling him down to ground level. He then threw three rock slabs at the dragon's gaping mouth, hoping to make him choke on his own acid. He seemed to be too slow to close his mouth after attacking, anyway. It could work, with a little distraction of course.

This was a good chance. Blackfire flew closer to the ground, about ten feet, and unleashed a torrent of Blackbolts at Drache's long neck, hoping to distract him long enough for at least one of the rocks to lodge in his throat.

Meanwhile I decided to continue my assault on Malchior, expecting for it to not go so well but trying anyway. I was about to shoot some Starbolts at him, when Cat jumped forward from the roof he was on. It was a building that had not collapsed. Jumping high into the air and landing on the dragon, he started to claw at Malchior's face while I shot him full of Starbolts all over.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 23rd February 2013 at 1:11 PM.

Drache
    Villain
    Northern Devisadero Street > Sewers to Civic Center
    Affected RPers: Samantha Sparks (Yoko), THEIRONDONUT, Grassmaster411, bronislav84, DVB, MugoUrth

Killer Moth had been struck completely incapacitated by Cat. However, he was far too away from me to even attempt to pull out of the fight, and I was sure none of the others were going to bother with him. He certainly was not worth putting myself at further risk.

Ninjice had been too quick for Control Freak, swiping his remote from his hands and freezing it before fleeing with it to attack Malchior's shadow serpent, just barely saving Starfire from complete erasure in a mere second.

"Hey, you popsicle punk!" Control Freak shouted at Ninjice. "Try fighting like a man and not like a little girl!"

Regardless, he was useless without his remote. In the meantime, the armored truck had been thrown on its back by Headache, the vending machine was destroyed by Blackfire, and Tecna had not only seized control of the helicopter, but refitted it with upgraded weaponry, which then fired on Control Freak. The most he could do in the dire situation was flee, taking cover in an open manhole, just about one of the few places he could take cover from the machine.

In the meantime, Johnny Rancid's Wrexzilla MK II had also been taken over by Tecna and was now charging on its own master. It turned and readied its blaster cannon at him, as well as prepared to slice him into pieces with its rotating saw-blade.

"What the...?" Johnny remarked in disbelief, "no way, that's impossible!"

Under pressure, he had no choice but use his motorcycle to clear distance and dodge the incoming blasts, and then turn around to fire upon his own machine using two armor-piercing rockets. Having built the machine himself, he knew the best ways to shut it down, as well as where its core components were. Both rockets struck robot's central processing unit, immediately shutting down the robot completely after a savage explosion. However, he could not do anything about the helicopter, which was already facing him after having chased away Control Freak into the sewage system.

"Guys, let's blow this place, this ain't worth it!" Johnny called out. "I ain't hanging around for this!"

As he sped off to retreat, Malchior gave him a dark glare, thinking he was giving up too soon. However, Cat soon landed on his back, attempting to claw the dragon, landing in a spot where Malchior could not strike him back. Meanwhile, he was being pelted by several of Starfire's bolts. It was becoming too much for even him to deal with, though he did not want to admit it.

Should have left when we had the chance...

Fossil lunged at me, trying to bite off one of my appendages. I just narrowly managed to avoid having my left leg bitten off, but his teeth had hooked on in several areas and tore several gashes into it. I retched from the pain, but was at least content that he had not completely amputated the limb.

However, Golem posed another problem. He raised his hands, bounding my legs with rock to keep me from flying away. The weight made it impossible to fly away, and then forced me onto the ground, trapped without any way to escape. He then launched three rock slabs at my mouth, which was then followed up by Blackfire's Blackbolts.

There was no choice. I had to switch back to human form to remove myself from the trap. Going back to human form allowed me to slip away from the loosened grip of the rocks binding my feet, and dodge the incoming rocks and Blackbolts now that I was a smaller and more nimble adversary. However, it was clear Rancid was right. We were not prepared for this assault, and we needed to leave. There were too many of them and we didn't have the resources to turn this around in our favor.

Quickly, I decided to follow Control Freak's strategy, using the sewers to escape. I quickly headed to a manhole and used a firebolt to incinerate the cap and climb down. Now, Malchior would be the only one left, and I doubted he would be stupid to fight all of them alone.

It wasn't long until I had run into Control Freak, taking the same underground route I was going to use. He looked aggravated, but still relieved he managed to escape. Meanwhile, down here, the air reeked and the tunnels were dark. Thankfully, if they tried to pursue us down here, it would be very difficult for them to see us and follow our path, although it would be suicide for them to rush headfirst into the villain's headquarters.

"That was too close," He told me as we raced toward the villain HQ. "Who were those freaks?"

"It's not important," I told him, not knowing exactly what they used to identify themselves as. "Caught us off guard, but nothing more. We didn't expect it. We only thought there would be one."

It was as if Fossil had been used as bait to lure us out. It worked, and we didn't expect to be overrun by so many. Regardless, we knew what we were dealing with now, and this would not happen a second time. But in the meantime, even though I managed to escape from the rock trap, I was still wounded, and my leg was still bleeding badly. Injuries as a dragon still carried over to the human form, and vice versa. I had to limp on the way toward the HQ, but I knew at least the injury would heal in time.

------
    City Hall, Civic Center

Once we had figured we had made enough distance, we headed to the surface, and arrived back at City Hall. There, we had found Johnny Rancid, relatively unharmed, but still annoyed he had been forced to destroy his own machine after it had turned on him. Meanwhile, Malchior was also there, looking a bit tired and in pain, but potentially still able to fight. However, even he knew better than to attempt to take on so many adversaries at once.

"That... stupid girl!" Johnny exclaimed, banging his fist on his motorcycle handle in aggravation. "I spent weeks building that thing! And she hijacks it in five seconds!"

"You and your stupid toys," Malchior growled, looking away in contempt. "Hopefully this little incident has made you two fools wiser. Don't trust a machine to do the work of the living."

"Whatever," Johnny shrugged. "Say, how did you get out of there anyway?"

Malchior flashed a smug, wicked grin, and simply looked away.

"The clawed one, Cat, had been attempting to tear my eyes out," Malchior recalled. "And that girl was unleashing her firestorm barrage on me. I abandoned the girl, but to get Cat off, I shadow poisoned his soul."

"Shadow... Poison?" Control Freak asked. "What's that?"

"There's an initial, paralyzing pain, which was all I needed for him to remove himself from my neck," Malchior proudly explained. "It eventually passes and makes it appear there's nothing wrong. They will think their friend Cat simply slipped off my back and I flew away. But in time, they'll see... his corruption. And I'm sure none of them know what Shadow Poison really is, but they will. In time..."

At least he was content. In the meanwhile, Killer Moth was a lost cause. Chances were good he would be taken prisoner, but we didn't need him. In the last confrontation, his moth army had proven useless.

"What about your remote?" Johnny asked Control Freak. "Aren't you afraid of that ninja using it?"

"Nah, he isn't ever going to figure it out," Control Freak smirked. "Using it is like a fighting game, and since he's a newbie and doesn't know all the button combos, he's clueless. As for the remote, ah, no biggie. I can get myself another with Gizmo's help."

For now, these rebels would likely think they've won, when all they've done is really just take one step further into a darker, more horrid abyss. The victory they thought they had would come back to betray them...

Ninjice

Ninjice had gone back a bit. He needed a breather. While he was an accomplished fighter and a veteran Titan, he was still more oreintated for assissnation, sabotage and espionage. He let his body recharge his chi as he observed the remote control he stole from Control Freak. Despite Control Freak's geeky nature, he is a pretty threatening guy. Just because he is kinda nutty, that doesn't make him any less dangerous.

WHile he getting a breather, he began to assess the situation. From the looks of things, the battle was theirs. Starfire and Blackfire was doing a decent job in terms of fighting Malchior. Besides the arcane dragon, there was also Drache. Ninjice observed the situation some more. Eventually, the villains were tired out. Ninjice wanted to smack Control Freak for that crack, but he decided againast it. He needed to remain cool-headed. Currently, he needed to figure out their next moves.

First and foremost, they needed to take care of Malchior, no exceptions. They needed to take him down or try and seal him back into the book. Ninjice wished Herald was here. The guy's trumpet could make a portal and they could shove them all into a black hole... Starfire wouldn't like that. Made sense, there was no authority they really had to kill. Ninjice sighed as he shook his head.

He looked at the remote. He wasn't sure how valuable it would be to Tecna. He could always steal one, give it to Gameboy and have him give it to her. Would let her have a new toy and draw her closer to Gameboy. Two birds with one stone. Meanwhile, he needs to figure out what he needs to do with this remote. Ninjice smiled as he had a plan for what he wanted to do.

He'd need to talk with some of the folk back.

First was Dr. Witch. A witch doctor as well licensed physician, he is pretty good with medicial, spiritual and arcane matters. He would help against Malchior. At the very least, curses and other such matters would be able to be cured.

Secondly, Ninjice would need to talk to Switch. He had a plan for the guy. Switch has been training hard and its time to see if all that extra training paid off. Furthermore, he would need to talk to the others and such.

It was going to be a long day of planning and resting. He also thought of Drache. THe guy got wounded, but he knew he would be back. However, he knew the guy wouldn't be doing well. There was an excpetionally high chance of the wound getting infected when going through the sewers.

Perhaps Toxicant would be interested in making a dragon poison?

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast