Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Teen Titans: Future Imperfect (RP Thread) [T]

OOC: As I've told Bron, I'm going to take direct, first person command of some of the villains. This way other plots can take place without Drache having to be there at the same time.

Drache
    Villain
    City Hall, Civic Center
    Affected RPers: N/A

Killer Moth had still been unaccounted for, but at this point we had given up any hope of seeing him back, though the general opinion was no one actually cared. He contributed nothing to the last fight and really held no value when it came to any future confrontation. In the meantime, I had been binding my leg with bandages after applying antiseptic spray and healing agents. I was capable of healing the wounds myself with the right dragon form, but dodging my way out of pain each and every time was just being weak. Pain was the body's way of expelling weakness.

"Pathetic," Brother Blood spoke to the rest of us, surprised the encounter had been a failure. "You couldn't kill the one they call 'Fossil' and you never even brought back Yoko either."

"It wasn't a complete loss, you fool," Malchior told him, now in his paper form. "Yoko is capable of handling himself, and we brought the fools out of hiding. Let this minor setback fill their misguided egos with haughty arrogance. They think they've brought us down when they haven't seen our true nature and what we are fully capable of. All we did was open the door to let them inside a world of hell. They'll think they control the streets now and they won't be afraid to set out foolishly into the open. Let them become careless, indifferent prey to all the dangers we impose."

"Yeah, he said it," Control Freak said with a smug grin, agreeing with Malchior. "These are the kinds of twits that just get dumber and careless if they win."

Blood wasn't so convinced, but I paid no mind to any of them. In the meantime, I figured it was going to be time for a payback against Starfire and her compatriots. And it was going to be brutal on all of them. In the meantime, I figured I'd leave things to Slade. He could take over while I waited for these injuries to heal.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angel
    Villain
    Northern Devisadero Street

It seemed help had been too little, too late for Drache and Malchior. Killer Moth got pounded and Johnny and Control Freak were sent home running. I was a little surprised at this Tecna person's abilities. Machine mind control... now that's an ugly thing to see when Johnny's machine dog suddenly goes rogue on him and that overconfident chump Control Freak starts running scared. Not that the others were pushovers either. And there were more than I thought there were. First, it was just some dinosaur guy, and then that soon turned into nearly a dozen fighters ambushing the bunch of them.

I had been waiting for a good moment to intervene, but never really saw one, just watching the whole thing unfold from the rooftops, unseen by any of them. I figured I'd write up a nice and dirty "Kill List" and take notes instead. Especially since the scanner and digital recorder Gizmo had given me now had been taken over by some pink bunny virtual pet. Well, at least this Tecna person had a cute sense of humor. So, I took notes on good old fashioned notebook and pencil.

Starfire - Leader, shoots fireballs. Seems a little immature and quirky.
    Blackfire - Starfire's sister, also shoots green fireballs, only black. Seems to have stolen her sister's brain.
    Tecna - Techno-wiz, controls robots and machines. Seems to like sarcasm.
    Golem - Stone dude. Strong as an ox and probably just as intelligent.
    Cat - Creepy kitty-cat dude with claws. Probably hasn't showered in a long while.
    Gameboy - Some dude probably obsessed with video games.
    Fossil - The prehistoric morph guy who got beat up by Drache and Malchior.
    Ninjice - Popsicle ninja with ice powers. Moves like he's got ants in his pants.
    Headache - Baku girl. Not sure what's she's like.

Well, those were probably most of them. Weird crew, really. Seemed like Starfire was trying to get the Titans back together, and she ended up with this stuff.

"Oh, hey there, Angel!" One of Billy's clones told me. "Finally caught up! Did I miss anything?"

Him again. And wow, what a stupid and ironic question. They probably could have used his help down there, but then again, Billy Numerous wasn't exactly the kind of guy to take anything seriously.

"They left already," I told him, seeing the Neo-Titans were still down there. "Next time, hurry up."

"Ah well, always next time," He smiled, running off. "Catch ya'll later."

Yeah, whatever. I figured I'd better get out of here before getting seen. I quickly spread my wings and flew off, heading toward city hall.

Gizmo
    Villain
    City Hall Data Center, Civic Center

I counted and only three computers were spared from that butt-sucking virus that techno-witch Tecna had puked all over the network. And that was only because those three laptops were shut off and weren't on a network. Everything else, even my Kindle, was now toast. And just as I was hoping that dragon-breath nitwit Drache would come back with some good news, he tells me they ran away like little girl scouts with soiled pants and boogers hanging out of their mouths. At least Shade had class, unlike this clown. Well, not like half the villains here believed the chump was any kind of leader anyway. We didn't need any stinking formal leadership anyway.

I was working off a laptop now that had to have the wireless disabled and kept annoying me with little warning bubbles that I wasn't on a network or connected to the stupid Internet. This laptop wasn't much and it would puke all over itself if I tried to even run Crysis II on it, but at least it did the basic stuff without being stupid and slow.

"A minor inconvenience," Doctor Light yapped on again, probably thinking he was so witty when the guy was just a glorified snot-head. "As Malchior said, we have lured them out of hiding, and we now know who they are and what they're capable of. Truthfully, I was looking forward to this. I've been waiting for a good fight, and now we have it."

"Shut up and let me think," I told him, trying to recover whatever I could from the USB drives I had laying around. "That snot-face didn't put me in a good mood, so if you're thinking your rambling claptrap is going to butter me up, I think you'd better put that big head of yours back up your butt and keep quiet."

"I checked, and we still have the files and data for Project NEMESIS," Doctor Light told me, holding one of the other two laptops that survived the virus attack.

We did? Really, we did? Wow, stroke of luck there. He was right, I thought that laptop was one of the infected ones and wasn't the one I set aside for NEMESIS, but it seemed to be working just fine. And here I thought all that stuff was gone, along with the other machine projects. Well, as long as we had this thing, we'd be in good shape, actually.

"Here, let me see that," I told him, snatching it from his hands before working through the files to find we hadn't lost a single thing of the NEMESIS project. "Heh heh, looks like that geeky alpha-clown missed a spot!"

"Indeed, a big spot," Doctor Light agreed, grinning smugly like a poo-flinging monkey that just soiled the zookeeper. "Her virus destroyed the other data drives rather than steal the information. It was a costly mistake on her part. If she was smarter, she would have at least attempted to download the data to learn about our plans and inside information before destroying it."

"Ha ha, what a stupid maggot-breath!" I laughed, getting a kick out of that. "She's so stupid she probably thinks Taco Bell is a Mexican phone company! Next time we see her, I'm going to make sure we pop open her head like a big, giant zit!"

Wow, just how dumb could you be? Too late now. If that pizza-face barf-kisser really thought she'd be able to pull off that kind of stunt again, she had one too many snot-rags clogging up her head cavity. All these issues could be solved just by transferring USB drives rather than use networks. Sure, she'd probably be able to toast one or two devices, but she wasn't going to see all of them!

"Take this stuff on Project NEMESIS and get back to work on it," I told Doctor Light, hoping he'd actually do something useful rather than stand around like a bloody idiot. "Boy, those colon-heads are going to love this when they see it!"

Ha ha, no they wouldn't. They'd be better off thrown into a boiling vat of their own puke.

Gameboy
    Hero
    Northern Devisaro Street
    Affected RPers: Samantha sparks, anyone else in area.

Gameboy watched as his thunder was countered and the attacks exploded against each other. The effort left him tired so he didn't react fast enough to avoid the Nue's second earthquake. He took the hit full force and the shifting ground knocked him out of the window out onto the street, and out of the smoke.

"Oww!" Gameboy shouted "That hurt!"

"I'm pretty sure that was the point behind it." Biffalo commented.

"Shut up."

Gameboy decided that Pikachu's weaknesses were too well known. Lets try someone who doesn't have any clear ones. he shouted out. "Donkey Kong!"

The yellow on his costume changed into a brown and his hair grew into a curved style. His muscles bulged and he hunched over in a gorilla position. Around his neck a red necktie with the letters DK appeared.

He cracked his knuckles and neck as he looked back at the store.

"You know you'll get arthritis that way." Biffalo had turned into a smaller monkey with a red cap and a red t-shirt with a yellow bursting star on it. He was currently standing on Gameboy's shoulder.

"Meh" The original hero said as he pulled out a rifle seemingly made of wood. Biffalo also drew his weapons: two wooden pistols. They aimed together and fired. They unleashed a giant swarm of coconuts and peanuts into the store at the Japanese creatures.
    PASBL stats
    FB stats
    Virtuadopt clicks

Interested in the PASBL (Pokemon Anime Style Battle League)? Read our Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Anyone may ref for me

Ace
    Hero
    Geary Boulevard. Eventuallty ending up at Devisadero Street.
    Affected RPers: Anyone in the area.

"Damnit! Don't these guys ever give up?!" A young man, clothed in black pants, black boots and a black trench-coat and known only as Ace, asked himself as he ran down Geary Boulevard to try and get away from the ensuing mob of foot soldiers that were after him. The reason they were after him was really quite simple: He had helped to liberate workers from one of the factories they were placed in under Shade's rule. Unfortunately for the young man, that particular factory was guarded by 30 foot soldiers. He managed to take out 20 of them with the workers help, but after the worker's ran their separate ways the 20 remaining soldiers decided to go after him before hunting down the workers.

"I wish some of those workers would have stayed behind to help me." He said as he turned the corner onto Devisadero Street. He quickly ducked into an alleyway as he waited for the foot soldiers to come by. He noticed that the foot soldiers had split into two groups of 5 to look easier for him apparently.

"Works for me." Ace said as he saw one group heading his way. He stayed in the shadowed parts of the alleyway until the soldiers walked past him. That is where he saw his opening. He silently charged in and took out the soldier at the back of the group with a swift chop to the neck. He then made his way in the center of the remaining 4 and before they knew what hit them, he leapt up on his hands and shot fire out of his feet as he quickly rotated around eventually burning them to a crisp. Before he was able to rest, the second group of soldiers quickly surrounded him.

"Can't you give a guy a chance to rest?" The young man said standing up as the soldiers readied their guns.

"Put your hands behind your head and come with us!" One of the soldiers yelled.

"I'm gonna say 'no'." The young man said as he erupted in a harsh flame that consumed the soldiers entirely, leaving nothing behind but ash and gun barrels. "Man, that really saps my strength." He said slumping against a wall. As he rested up, he heard the sounds of a battle coming from farther down the street. "I think I'll go and see who's fighting and see if they need help." Ace said as he made his way to the battleground.

Note: After this post, I will start writing from the 1st person

Headache (Lesley and Ellie)
    Affected RPers: Whoever is in the area

Okay, it looked like the villains were fleeing for real this time. There were still a few villains left, but all in all it seemed like they had won. And yet... They had lost all the same.

Their mission was to protect the city, and they weren't doing a good job. There were toppled buildings littering the street, cracks in the road, smashed windows, and all sorts of mayhem. Not exactly what Headache wanted. Still, it wasn't time to make changes yet. Headache had a feeling the Butcher was still around the location, and kept her guard up.

Headache decided to stand atop the armored truck as part of a strategy. If a villain were to try and attack her, she could kick off and send the vehicle after them. And since the villain controlling the vehicles was no longer here, she needn't worry about it trying to kill her a second time. Headache continued to look around her for anyone who might attack. ...But while looking, she noticed a man running down the street. He seemed to be in a hurry for something, but why would he come this way?

Headache shook the thought out of her head, it wasn't important. She had to stay focused on any further battle.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

The Yoko
    Villain
    Northern Devisaro Street
    Affected RPers: biggggg5, anyone else in area.

"Oh? Interesting... I love a challenge," the Yoko gave a rather foxy smile. "Hmmm..."
    The Yoko tried to not laugh at the funny one's new form. It was probably some monkey thing. "Well, I think I can deal with this. Let's put an end to this monkey busi- OW!"
    The Yoko and his minions began to be continuously pelted by coconuts and peanuts.
    With that, while his minions counterattacked the barrage, the Yoko began to charge forward at high speeds. He pierced through one of the coconuts with his fangs, before crushing it as the milk flowed through his throat and dripped out of his mouth. "Quite the delicacy..."
    The Yoko continued to charge until he caught nine coconuts in his tails, which he then proceeded to set ablaze before flinging at the gorilla-formed 'funny one'.

Kotamae Furukawa/Sonic Silver and Titania
    Hero
    Northern Devisaro Street
    Affected RPers: Anyone in area, Avenger Angel(Angel)

"The Yoko may be here, but that is not my current objective..." Kotamae sniffed around. "Ah, this scent. I once whiffed a dragon. This was the scent. Similiar, actually."
    "Dragons are powerful creatures, and it will be hard dealing with one."
    "I knew that. You don't have to state facts I already know, but go ahead and give all the trivia you can," Kotamae spoke. "Moths. I smell moth. I remember my relative Katrina having one. Why an Alchemist would have a moth familiar is one big mystery."

What he smelt was not here. Well, he did manage to detect some suspicious-looking flying person, with wings like an angel's.
    "Well, there's only one guy who seems to be heading out. Let's go Titania..."
    With that, Kotamae's body burned in silver flames, before his witch outfit was replaced by the skimpy outfit of the Sonic Silver. Titania's outfit too, was altered into a revealing outfit with mecha-like traits. The two then sprouted wings and began to take off at great speed. This allowed them to hide from the notice of the angel-like suspicious one...
    Please help my dragons

Ace
    Hero
    Devisadero Street.
    Affected RPers: Anyone in the area.

As I ran closer to the battle up ahead, I noticed some sort of elephant/lion mix standing on top of an armored truck. The elephant/lion looked towards me before turning back around.

"Weird. But I guess it's not an enemy or else it would have attacked me by now." I thought as I ran past it. As I did, I saw a giant nine-tailed fox fighting against two apes: a gorilla and chimpanzee.

"Wait a minute. Is that Donkey and Diddy Kong?" I asked myself as I closed in on the two apes. As I did, I saw the fox fire nine flaming...coconuts?...at the two. I increased my speed and finally managed to get in front of the attack. I then leapt up and took out some of the coconuts with a fire kick, but I wasn't sure if I had gotten them all.

Slade
    Villain
    City Hall, Civic Center

Events had changed since Shade's humiliating erasure due to the Diamite, an ironic turn of events that I would not deny had brought me liberation through the severance of her bondage. She was no longer part of the picture, which was a benefit to the Brotherhood, but there was the matter of leadership that went resolved with unacceptable circumstances. In my absence, the dragon known as Drache had attempted to assume leadership. I had allowed him to have a chance to prove himself a useful tool and assess his ability while I occupied myself with other tasks, but he had utterly failed, providing no benefit to the Brotherhood besides drawing out what we deemed as the Neo-Titans, the new organization of superheroes that Starfire had assembled in the wake of the ruins of the first unity. In the process, he had lost Killer Moth and had nothing to show for his accomplishments.

Drache had proved himself incompetent, and failures of this nature were unacceptable. I had intentions of correcting all of this immediately.

"What do you want?" He asked me upon my arrival while he was attempting to tend to his leg wounds.

"The Brotherhood answers to me now," I told him, knowing they would heed my command far more than the likes of this inexperienced newcomer. "You have been stripped of whatever leadership role you think you may have had, and you and the rest of the Brotherhood will answer to me now."

"Yeah, and what could you possibly do to stop me?" Drache challenged.

I then grabbed his injured leg, and proceeded to crush it, just enough to inflict a traumatizing amount of pain and agony upon him. While I could have easily crushed it completely and left him permanently crippled, leaving him able to fight would still prove to be somewhat useful. Otherwise I would have to completely dispose of him, and that was not an ideal method of using resources. He was capable of fighting well, but any basic leadership was a failing point of his. In another place and time, he would be a useful tool, but not in any form of command.

He screamed and wailed, trying to pull my hand away to no avail. I could sense the pain he was experiencing was burning and stifling, but this was the price for his arrogance and failures. He struggled for roughly a minute, utterly failing to try and wrench my death-grip on his traumatized leg before finally giving up.

"Alright, stop!" He screamed. "You can have your damn authority already!"

"That's better," I told him, swiftly releasing my grasp. "I will let you remain in the Brotherhood, but you will always know your place. Or, you will be entirely eliminated. The choice is simple."

"Yeah... fine," He replied, more concerned about his leg than the consequences of failing to adhere to that promise.

The others seemed to accept this fact rather quickly, some of them having refused to entirely accept Drache's place as leader even from the beginning. For me, reputation alone made it easy to assimilate leadership. It was easy to rule with fear, but unlike Shade, I had the experience and the understanding of how to facilitate it and leverage it against those that are not as powerful. Shade simply flaunted her powers without actual strategy or planning. That would have been her downfall if it had not been for the Diamite meltdown.

"So, what now, Boss?" Johnny Rancid asked me. "Drache didn't exactly have any plans on how to deal with these chumps, so what did you have in mind?"

"No, I didn't expect he would," I replied, knowing Drache knew nothing about sufficient strategy and diversion. "Unlike the Neo-Titans, I care nothing for the welfare of this city. We will take what we need and annihilate all that which is worthless. In the process, we will make former friends and allies bitter enemies. That is how you destroy any band of adversaries effectively and efficiently."

"I like it, I like it," Rancid replied with a scheming smile.

All that was needed was one push to drive them over the edge. Lay the pressure on, and let them make that final plunge into the darkness themselves, or die the hero martyr and be put out of our way regardless. But, as I foresaw it, out of their selfish desire to survive, they would turn themselves into something they no longer recognized.

The very object of hate.

Angel
    Villain
    Civic Center
    Affected RPers: Samantha Sparks (Kotamae Furukawa)

Well, I was finally here, and thankfully didn't have to run into Billy again. He really was kind of annoying. Especially his accent and the way he had eyes on everything. That's just... creepy.

I flew down to the ground, standing right before City Hall again. Everything was on overwatch at the moment, but I figured someone was up to something on the inside. That's usually always the case. In the meantime, I ran into Punk Rocket, who had been expecting me to arrive. He still had his crazy hair style and his signature electric guitar, but it was good to see he hadn't changed just because someone else demanded it, not like he probably would have listened anyway. Seemed like we both had news for each other.

"Recon again, huh?" He asked, seeing as how I had been taking notes. "Overheard some techno-chick fried Gizmo's goods outta whack. That bloody bloke hasn't stopped snappin' about it since."

"I had to resort to this for recon intel," I told him, showing him the paper notebook. "All surveillance devices were compromised as soon as Tecna arrived."

"Huh, so that's the chick's name," Punk Rocket replied, learning it for the first time. "What else did ya find out about these chaps?"

"They're led by Starfire, and there's at least nine of them under her command," I reported.

He nodded, but I could tell he wasn't personally interested into the intel as much as he was more interested as to what I had been doing.

"Well, I got news for ya too," Punk Rocket told me, giving me the latest scoop while I was out running errands. "Ol' Slade's kicked the winged lizard outta office, per say. Ain't surprised at that. Not like I ever liked the brute to begin with."

"Not surprised," I shrugged, thinking that was to be expected. "Drache is all brawn."

"Uh huh," He nodded, before looking curiously behind me into the distance. "Say, ya haven't noticed anything lately, right? Sure you weren't tailed on your way back?"

I looked behind me, but there was nothing unusual. I hadn't exactly been careful about that, but I figured if anyone had trailed me this far, they would have been spotted already. If these Neo-Titans tried to attack here of all places, they'd be dead in seconds.

"Don't think so..." I told him, hoping that was the truth. "Well, better get this to the boss. Catch you around."

"Right-o," He replied.

Knowing Slade was in charge now, I could tell things were going to be different. These Neo-Titans wouldn't be around for long at all once his kinds of plans were put into action.

Control Freak
    Villain
    Control Freak's Living Quarters, City Hall, Civic Center

Man, I hated these new Titans. Wouldn't be the first time they trashed my remote and forced me to have to get another one and modify it. That Ninjice popsicle punk probably thought he was all cool and hip swiping my remote like that, but he'd never understand any of it. When it came to intellect, he was just a level zero rat with no upgrades compared to me.

Thankfully, I had a box of donuts and some HBO to check up on while I was doing this and reprogramming it. I had early access to the third season of Game of Thrones, and I wasn't going to miss that. While all those other chumps would be having to mess around with their DVRs, I would have seen everything already! And throwing spoilers in their faces! Ha ha, people really hated that!

Remote control modification the way I knew how to do it was known by me and me only. Sure, any chump could crack one open and mess around with the components, but only I knew how to tweak them around in just the right way for them to mess around with reality. Popsicle ninja there wouldn't have a clue. A chump like that wouldn't even make it past the volume controls. Or any basic knowledge of electronics. He probably didn't even know what a capacitor was. Heh heh, I snickered just thinking about that.

Although this remote, I'd have to make a few extra modifications. I saw what that Tecna girl did to Gizmo's machines, Billy's Wrexzilla MK II, and that helicopter that cheaply tried to kill me after I had given it life. Sure couldn't have that going on again. I'd have to modify the firmware to be its own unique and encrypted programming in codes and lingo that only I would know. Otherwise, she'd just fry it in a heartbeat. Never thought I'd have to bust out with my own fan-made Star Wars language that I made for my homemade race the Jaxseks, but now I had a great opportunity to use it! Before, I never really bothered changing firmware code in the interest of time, but here it was totally easy. In order for Tecna to hijack the remote, she'd have to know the new firmware language. I knew she'd try it next time, but she was only going to end up like a drunken Tom trying to catch Jerry while he used bullet-time.

I really hoped it made her mind hurt.

Starfire
    Hero
    Affected RPers: Anybody still left on Northern Devisadero Street, although incredibly briefly

The battle was won and for now the villains had retreated. For now. Drache was hurt and the others beat a hasty retreat. We had lost Wrexzilla, but nobody had really expected it to survive long. On the other hand, we now had the flying machine with mounted laser cannons on the sides. With the system having carried out the attack orders, it had landed on the ground inert and needing a pilot. I personally did not see a use for it, but it could probably be useful.

We flew around to assess the damage: Two buildings, with their residents having previously evacuated as the fighting started. Cat had been somehow oddly dislodged from Malchior's face, but seemed to be fine. Golem had transformed to human and was shivering in a baby pose where he last fought Drache, muttering to himself. Cat went to comfort him.

Killer Moth was unconscious and covered by some light rubble. He would live. Tecna flew over and pulled out the Card Gun. She then shot it's multicolored sealing beam at him, shrinking him and magically stuffing him in the small pocket dimension in the card. It was completely sealed off from the outside world. When he came to, if he came to, he would find himself trapped in the card. I picked up the card as it floated down to the floor of the roof and looked it over. It looked like what the people of this planet call Trading Cards, but the 'picture' was breathing. It was creepy, and I decided to hold onto the card in my left hand.

"I didn't want to say anything before Star, but I'm extremely tired. Like, ready to collapse. That battle drained me." Confessed Tecna, transforming to her normal form as she landed on the floor and I did the same. Tecna leaned on my shoulder to rest on it a bit.

My sister flew down and followed suit. "Are we done here? Because you have more training to do if you hope to be able to compete with me sister. How about we go to the VR room back at the base?"

"Yes, that is a glorious idea!" I clapped my hands at this suggestion. Just about everybody was within earshot when I had an idea. "Everybody performed gloriously. Renegades, converge at my location. We are heading back to base." Ninjice and Fossil should be able to hear me, because they were nearby. Gameboy seemed to be in a different location and had not checked in. He might still be fighting somebody or something. I opened my Wrist Com and spoke into it. "Gameboy where are you? Please check in. Do you require assistance? We are heading back to base." But I had no idea how. We were all tired from the fighting and the trip would be pretty long.

But then Tecna had an idea. "I'm still winded from what just happened, but we can use the helicopter. I can cloak it in an invisibility spell and pilot it, but that's all the magic I will be able to do for a while."

It would be refreshing to not need to focus on negative emotions to fly this time. Tecna took the pilot's seat, while Golem, Cat, my sister and myself took the passenger seats. There was plenty of room for more passengers. I waited for Fossil, Headache, and Ninjice to come in the helicopter and then we would lift off. Once they showed up Tecna would make the helicopter invisible and pilot it to the junkyard in the Southeast section of the city.

(Assuming you guys joined us)

The ride was pretty uneventful as we arrived near the entrance to Undercity. The old junkyard entrance had been sealed up and we now used a manhole cover to enter the sewers and then enter the secret entrance. Tecna had stuffed the helicopter in her pocket as we descended and closed the secret entrance behind us.

We headed to the Central Plaza to check in. Cat and Golem went off to their usual duties, while Tecna headed off to rest and analyze the data she got from the past couple of days that we had been out. I decided to hang around here for now and update people on what we had seen as well. I carried Killer Moth's card around with me.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 28th February 2013 at 8:33 AM.

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Gameboy
    Hero
    Northern Devisaro Street
    Affected RPers: Samantha sparks, codi kenhai, anyone else in area.

Gameboy had a surprised look on his face as some of the coconuts managed to hit the Yoko and minions. "Wow, I didn't think that the food would actually be able to hit them, let alone hurt them at all" he said. He watched as the Yoko ate a coconut and caught 9 others on his tail.

He tossed Biffalo into the air, who reacted by gaining a jetpack made of barrels. "I'll distract the three stooges, you get the Yoko!" he called down to Gameboy before flying at the minions firing even more peanuts at them. His only response was a slight nod as he was winding up his fist to ready his Giant Punch. The fist also crackled with a small bit of electricity signifying his Power fist strike.

Just when he was about to throw his punch a new person dressed in all black kicked the majority of the flaming coconuts away, including the one he had been aiming at. His reflexes saved him though and he managed to hit the remaining coconut back at Yoko with such force and speed the Flash would have had trouble dodging it.

Panting slightly he glanced at the newcomer as his communicator squawked at him. "Gameboy where are you? Please check in. Do you require assistance? We are heading back to base." Starfire's voice came from it.

"I'm down the street fighting Yoko. I should be fine, a new hero just showed up. I can leave if you need but I'd rather not let the kitsune go again." He replied "I heard everything that happened so no need to catch me up. I'll be back at base in a bit unless there is a pressing need." He hung up the communicator and spoke to the new hero. "Hi, I'm Gameboy. I'll give a better introduction later but you seem like a good guy. Care to help me with this overgrown fox?"
    PASBL stats
    FB stats
    Virtuadopt clicks

Interested in the PASBL (Pokemon Anime Style Battle League)? Read our Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Anyone may ref for me

Affected RPers: Whoever is in the area

Headache couldn't find Butcher anywhere, so she assumed the Butcher left. And with that, the battle seemed to be over. Headache got off the truck, and started toward the helicopter that Starfire offered to take them on. But of coarse, Headache would need to un-merge, so she did. ...Six feet in the air.

Lesley forgot that she and Ellie merge from the head down, and since she was still a giant when she separated from Ellie, that caused her to separate where Headache's head was, which was six feet from the ground. Lesley and Ellie then fell to the ground with a thud. Both took a while to get up, but were not injured seriously. "Oww... I should have thought myself to normal first," she said, trying to stand up while carrying Ellie to the helicopter. Eventually, the both made it inside.

The helicopter ride was long enough for the two to recover from the fall, and they were eventually lead into a secret layer in the sewers. "Kind of an odd place to put headquarters," Lesley asked out loud.

Mirage (Eris and Jade)
    City Hall, Civic Center
    Affected RPers: Avenger Angel

Eris was a young aged woman who worked as a scientist who studied rare creatures. And they say her life changed when she obtained Jade. She started to become so fascinated by Jade and her kind that she would stop at nothing to find out more. The only ones she knew about were her own tapir, Jade, and the one called Detour, a version that could manipulate the thoughts of others. Eris wasn't particularly impressed with the one called Detour. She felt her own monster, Mirage, was more powerful, as it had the ability to summon their thoughts. Deep down, Eris was starting to become an egomaniac.

Eris had searched wide on the internet for more info, but got nothing. Deep down, Eris was starting to get desperate, which is why she looked out for the only ones she thought who could help her... After a few leads brought her to the Civic center in the City Hall, she stood in-front of the door leading inside and breathed out. She knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

Kotamae Furukawa and Titania
    Hero
    (Outside) Civic Centre
    Affected RPers: Avenger Angel

"Titania," Kotamae whispered, "I believe you can do it. Now let's do this..."
    With that, the two flew at high speeds in order to avoid being in sight of others. "With the new spells I've learnt, I will be able to deal with any ambush...
    "I think we need a way to enter without breaking anything," Kotamae spoke. "Once the flying one is out of the vicinity, we sneak in and strike. We'll attract too much attention if we keep our fight too long."
    Noting that the winged one had left, Kotamae and Titania dashed at a high speed, high enough to avoid notice and hide. From a distance, Kotamae summoned two silver pistols and fused them into a sniper rifle, before firing one far-range shot at the guy with the guitar, right in the guitar, still doing everything to remain undetected.

The Yoko
    Villain
    North Devisadero Street
    Affected RPers: biggggg5, codi kenhai

"New player, huh? This is going to be so much fun," the Yoko grinned as the new guy appeared and released a few kicks to counter his attacks. The Yoko then readied a second flamethrower, before a coconut was flung back at him, full speed, knocking him through the walls, and another, and another...

Then that was when a flamethrower shot through the holes the Yoko had created.

The Yoko's minions were ready to deal with the little monkey, who was presumably funny-guy's familiar or sidekick. The Nue, guarding the other two with its huge body, deflected most of the peanuts while a few of the rest lightly hit the Yuki-onna and Yatagarasu. With great strength, he rammed into the funny one's polymorphic assistant and pinned him down with the same level of strength previously used to create the mini-earthquakes.
    Last edited by Samantha Sparks; 1st March 2013 at 11:43 PM.
    Please help my dragons

Calc
    Hero, Guard to Starfire
    Goldgate Park
    Affected RPers: N/A at the moment

"Huh..." Calc muttered to himself. His reciever had been recieving messages an incredible amount in the span of time he had been observing the park. A few corpses around, but for the moment, no villains had been abound to give cause for not only the cause of death, but to kill in general. "Odd...you would think a villain would be more out there with civilians..." he muttered to himself again. He cracked his neck, and walked back to the sewer entrance, to hide and go back to base. He dropped down, and followed the path he took back to the main line. While walking along, he opened the communicator to see what has been happening. "Okay...so it seems like I missed a fight...a large one...with the villains while I was off searching the park..." Calc sighed. "Well frag. The one time....one of the times that I leave Starfire, and they get into a fight. Joy..." he grumbled. He punched the side of the sewer, and he felt a little pain, but in general, as usual, nothing.

"I need to use that Diamite stuff again" he said to himself as he transversed the sewers. As far as he knew, it was in reaction with that...stuff...that caused his powers and body to mutate back from Susano to Calc...or was it back to Calc from Susano? Calc gritted his teeth, annoyed. His powers seemed to be so fickle. Not to mention, that nine-tailed...his black flames were like his old ones, and Amat's flames...Calc sighed. He needed to become Susano again. It was the only way he could become more useful.

Renegade Base
    Affected RPers: bronislav84, DVB, anyone else around Starfire

Calc punched one of the sewer entrances to the base, and one of the guards moved quickly to let him in. Calc flashed the communicator, and the gaurd moved aside. Calc nodded a thanks, and moved quickly. It took a few minutes, but he found Starfire and the group fairly easily. "Hello Starfire" he said nonchaluntly. "I'm looking for the large storage of Diamite, mind pointing me in the right direction. Oh, and I suppose I should apologie for ditching everyone right before the fight..."
    Current Fan fiction projects:

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

A MLP fan fiction in the works

A God Eater Burst fan fiction still in planning

Renegade
    Hero
    Northern Devisaro Street (Outside)
    Affected RPers: (Mainly) Bronislav, Biggggg5, DVB, Grassmaster, Anyone else who is known to Renegade

Renegade got up. He had not cried for long, and then he had passed out. When he awoke again, The fighting had stopped. He blasted a hole in the roof of the building with his green energy beams, and flew out. He sensed where his comrades had gone, and fleew toward the direction of camp. He had not seen many of them in a long time. Maybe there was still hope, he thought. Maybe Star and Gameboy and Ninjice and Fossil did miss me, maybe they where worried, and maybe... maybe they do care. "That's the spirit amigo" piped up Wolf, who had been unheard for some time. He seemed to have adopted a spanish accent, similar to Antonio Banderas in the role of Puss in Boots. "All is not lost. But I must tell you, we are in grave danger my friend. I need you to tell Star and the others this as soon as you report back..."

As soon as Renegade had reached the camp, returning from his leisurely flight, he was worked up. He looked at himself in a puddle on the ground as he hovered past at quite a speed. He was a mess. He realised, from when he had been attacked by the people inside the house, ages and ages ago, when the girl had waved to him... that must have torn up his clothes. Fortunately, whilst his clothes where ripped, they where intact. He did not have skills in conjuring up new combat gear, so he would just wait until he was back inside. He stopped hovering and landed on the ground, breaking into a run. This felt good. He smashed through the barricades with green energy crackling around his fists, not even stopping to explain or apologise to the baffled guards. He thought he heard a hero mutter "Hey, isn't that Renegade?" and another shouted "look, the freak hero's back"

But he didn't care now, he needed to speak to Star and Ninjice, their survival depended upon it. And talking to fossil and gameboy for that matter might help. After all, they where veterans from the beginning.... even if they wouldn't count him as one.... No time to have doubts now, not until at least he was in the privacy of his own room, with fresh clothes and hopefully, a good meal (he had never really concentrated on the conjuring aspect of his universe powers, more the creating stuff anf using it to blow big stuff up aspect) And suddenly he was in the town square, and then Wolf leapt out of his head, a giant silvery beast, transparent and glowing, the size of a Range ROver. And as Renegade bellowed, everyone in a radius of 2 miles heard what he said: "WHERE IS STAR, AND NINJICE, AND GAMEBOY, AND FOSSIL. WHERE! ARE! MY! FRIENDS!"

OCC: I will post for Mist soon, as well as the butcher. I have a character excuse for why Mist knows not of Drache's existence... and I really do need to have a character chat between at least Ninjice and Starfire, regardless of whether Gameboy and Fossil are present (but that would admittedly help my character though) I will post reasons on the Discussion thread if nescessary. That is all for now, peace
    Hey guys, please sign up to my RPG The Archetype, we need more members!

Spoiler:- text:

I am a proud member of Join the fight.
    Credit goes to Avenger Angel for making the RP's awesome banner. Thanks Bron and Neo for the awesome RP

Johnny Rancid
    Villain
    Civic Center
    Affected RPers: MugoUrth (Mirage)

Stupid Tecna. Stupid kids. How did those punks even manage to get together while we've had control this entire time!? I figured Shade had those clowns running scared, but now that she was gone, the rats were all out to play.

And I spent months on Wrexzilla MK II, only to have that twit hijack it in two seconds! Whatever, I didn't need giant robotic dogs to finish off these punks. I didn't need the bike either, because I figured if that dumb broad could take over Wrexzilla, the bike was just as much of a possibility, and I sure didn't feel like fighting my own freaking bike.

I needed something new. But not too new. A conventional weapon without programming or electronics. Yeah, she couldn't do anything about that. As long as it didn't have any gadgets or junk like that, it was all good. It was going to be funny next time, because now she figured she had everything in the bag when that wasn't going to be the case. And once we got rid of her, things were going to get ugly for them, ha ha!

I was just about to get started on the plan when suddenly Brother Blood radioed me. Of all people. I barely knew the guy, so what did he want?

"There's a newcomer at the door," He radioed me. "She's a potential new recruit. I could tell from her disposition, as well as her emotional signs."

"So what pray tell do you want me to do about her?" I asked him, thinking he was nuts for believing I was some kind of tour guide. "I ain't her dad, you know."

"Run her through initiation," He told me, thinking it was that easy. "We lost Killer Moth, so we need any new recruits we can get... as long as they can prove their worth."

"Fine, whatever," I told him, hoping to end this chat as soon as possible. "But you owe me after this."

Yeah, he would. Maybe I could get him to work on that weapon for me while I figured out something else. Kill two birds with one stone, ha ha!

I made my way to the door, and opened it to see tall, skinny chick with green eyes and blonde hair. Dark green coat, blue jeans, and green heels. Not bad, I liked her style, but I didn't get the anteater thing she was carrying around with her.

"Sup," I told her, figuring I might as well get this going. "Name's Johnny. Johnny Rancid. Blood's already informed me you're here to join the Brotherhood crew. That's great and all, but we don't just let anybody in."

Figured I'd give her a second to think that over. Couldn't just throw out the welcome mat for any old loser to come on in. Even if Blood was able to detect their intention for coming, she needed to show she was badass enough to handle being a part of the crew, and wasn't someone we'd have to drag along or feed as a pet.

"We need to see you in action," I told her with a smile. "If you've got powers and you can use them for our plans, then it's all good. But if you can't, tough luck. So, tell me, who are you and what is it that you're good at?"

She was going to realize this wasn't going to be her typical job interview. Nah. We got to work right away, and when we did, things got hot from day one in.

Gizmo
    Villain
    Data Center, City Hall, Civic Center

"Get rid of all of it," I told the grunts. "Yeah, even that one, stupid. It's deader than your grandmother's feces!"

Wasn't much of a data center now with all of the mainframes, terminals, drives, and storage centers all completely fried. I even spent an hour trying to fix it when I figured out that stupid virus melted everything. Now, the whole place was just one empty warehouse and a bunch of useless furniture and melted wires everywhere.

I needed to make sure that roach-eating Tecna never had the chance to pull this kind of stunt again. But I needed my equipment. No way was I going to tolerate having this empty room with nothing in it. But I needed something as leverage. Something Tecna would be stupid to destroy.

That's why I decided to bring in...

"So, where do you want these?" Mammoth asked me, carrying one of the big mainframes on his back.

"Right over there," I told him, pointing to the perfect spot.

The police headquarters in Dark City had pretty decent computer systems that I decided to borrow. Nah, just kidding. I wasn't borrowing anything. We already robbed the place and they were mine now. Putting them to use was going to be a pain since they held all the data for Dark City's finest criminals instead of decent technical information, but it made sure of one simple thing:

If that rat-face Tecna fired the network again, she would destroy every last criminal record of every bad guy in Dark City. So any future cop would have nothing to prosecute with! Every criminal would be a free man! Oh sure, I could destroy it all myself, but right now, no butt-sniffing cop was ever going to read this stuff anyway. We made sure of that. But if she destroyed it, ha ha, she'd be doing every bad guy a favor, and she'd ensure the cops would have to start from scratch... if they were to ever take Dark City back.

Which they wouldn't.

But for now, I figured I might as well use these. So, out with the old junk, and in with the new stuff. Mammoth and some other guys had already carried out or used a forklift to get rid of the junk and replace it with all the stuff the cops had been using before we took over. Priceless. Now we had some leverage to ensure any kind of attack on the network would clear the names of every criminal in Dark City. As long as we had Dark City in our hands, the stuff wouldn't matter, but if this stuff were destroyed, Dark City could never go back to having law and order! Ha ha!

So yeah, all the old, deep-fried computer junk was already out the door. Yeah, I was still going to blow up Tecna into tiny, bitty pieces and make sure her bits were thrown to all corners of the solar system to ensure she could never be put back together, but she wasn't going to be able to handle this. Plus, I was already working on an algorithm that would make any kind of program of hers have a tough time trying to identify which files were Jump City Police Department files, and which ones were ours. It would take her hours to figure it all out, and she'd either have to destroy everything, or not lay a finger on it. Plus, it was so easy to disguise our stuff to look like JCPD stuff. It would take her a billion years to figure it all out manually!

And even if she destroyed everything, I was going to have backups this time. She didn't know, but when night comes around, I would have everything copied and transferred to backup storage drives on a remote computer disconnected from any network.

The plan was perfect. Sure, all the equipment wasn't as much as we had before, but this time, it was like holding hostages in terms of the data. She couldn't destroy it, or else she'd make sure the good guys had no hope of reclaiming the city!

I was laughing so hard my jaw was beginning to get tired.

Punk Rocket
    Villain
    City Hall Outside, Civic Center
    Affected RPers: Samantha Sparks (Kotamae)

I had gotten to thinking that if I had been there at that fight, none of this would have happened. I would have been able to blow them right outta the bloody water if I had wanted. Did it before, could have easily done it all again.

*CRACK*

For a split second, I felt something seriously fast slice right through my bloody guitar, and I knew it had to have been a bullet. Nothing else could have done that. I spun around, trying to find the shooter, but saw nothing. I ran like a bat outta hell, hoping the punk shooting at me would have a tough time aiming if I ran fast. I just barely made it to the side door, throwing myself inside and then got away from the bloody windows.

"Mates, we've got problems," I spoke into the radio, trying to catch my breath. "We've got some bloody shooter outside. Someone find him so we can stuff his bloody head up his arse!"

The guitar... it was torn up a bit, but at least it hadn't been my head. I couldn't head out there until I got this thing fixed, but I swore, if they found whoever did this, they weren't going to get away with it.

Ace
    Hero
    Devisadero Street.
    Affected RPers: biggggg5 and Samantha Sparks (Yoko)

After I deflected the flaming coconuts and landed next to the guy that resembled Donkey Kong, I watched as he punched the last of the flaming coconuts back at the giant fox. The fox then flew back through several buildings. "Donkey Kong" then received a call on what looked like a communicator. The voice on the other end asked if he need assistance fighting the fox. He replied no and that he and I could take care of it. He then introduced himself as "Gameboy" and asked if I wanted to help him against the giant Fox.

"Nice to meet you Gameboy. I'd be glad to. I've been waiting for a chance to really test my powers out." I said as I slammed my fists together and coated them in flames, ready for whatever the fox could dish out.

Ninjice
    Hero/Head of Espionage/Assassin
    Northern Devisadero Street -> Renegade HQ
    Affected RPers: bronislav84, Samantha Sparks, Grassmaster411, biggggg5, MugoUrth, maybe some other people

Ninjice observed Tecna use her new Card Gun to capture Killer Moth and turn him into a card. He smiled as he saw a new sign of process. Of course, this meant that there was simply more work to be done after all. He sighed, but regained his stance.

Apparently, they were heading back back to Headquarters. Ninjice let a sigh of relief as Starfire gathered the stragglers. Ninjice also contacted his spies and told them to look out for any stragglers and such. Once they got their orders, Ninjice let out a breath as he observed the helicopter that Tecna got for them. Smiling in relief, he went in and sat next to Blackfire.

-----------------------------------------------

Back at HQ

Ninjice was preparing tea to drink. He needed to restore his vitality levels. He also noticed Switcher and Toxicant looking for him. He waved to them.

"Hey guys, anything new?" Ninjice asked them.

"Not much. We heard Scout Phi found Renegade and plans to escort him here," Switcher stated.

Switcher was a former drug dealer and hitman. His power was being able to teleport anything to anywhere, albiet a few grams at a time. He was able to deal drugs to his clients like this without proof and even to a few athletes for steroids. He later became a hitman, taking out members of several gangs by overdosing them. Despite his shady past, he joined the Renegades quickly as a form of atonement.

Toxicant was an expert of recoginizing toxins, poisons, venoms and other hazardous systems. He was always dressed with a gasmask and lab ware. He was actually quite handsome under the mask, given the reactions a great deal of the females had when he had to take the mask off as a symbol of trust. He relied on gas bombs, poisoned blades, darts and occasional other weapons. He could also make poisons, requiring a blood sample to analyze.

They got Ninjice's attention and they asked to go to a room, leaving the door open and catching the attention of Starfire.

"No and that's final," Ninjice told them as they were having another argument on the usage of lethal force. Some of his members were wanting to resort to drastic and dangerous methods to rid the villains. Heck, they wanted to mutate the disease user Viral in hopes of becoming a bioweapon to infect all the villlains and end them.

"Ninjice, we are assassins. Our mission is to end the threat of Jump City. The sooner we end the villains, the better. Our point is efficiency. It doesn't matter if it is anti-climatic or no. This is no game," Toxicant argued with them.

"Ninjice, don't lie to us. It's because of Starfire....

We all know how much you are.... hrm, were in love with Starfire since you were a Titan," Switcher stated carefully. Ninjice shivered and paled before he looked around to see if anyone was around. However, in his case, his emotions kept him from doing a good job.

"Yes, its true. SHe hates killing, which is why we never stooped to that. And yeah... I do.. well loved Starfire," Ninjice said, getting the secret off his shoulders.

"We know about the legal system and such, but vigilantism has always operated under the rules and while we are meant to be the beacon of lgith, there is also the work of shadows we must do," Switcher argued before Toxicant placed a hand on Ninjice's shoulder.

"When Blackfire came, we were... erm, hoping that her... influence would steer you to these options. Of course, we see that won't be the case. I suppose all we could do is be relieved you are not hurt... for now," Toxicant said before he and Switcher faced him.

It was almost time to show him.

----------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile...

Scout Phi had been looking for stragglers before he overhead a large booming voice. According to his smarthelm, the voice matched that of Renegade and he traced it back to him.

"Renegade, it's me, Scout Phi," the scout said as he approached him. "Everyone has gone back to base. Allow me to escort you," the scout said to him. "WHat do you have to tell Ninjice?" the scout asked Renegade.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Mirage (Eris and Jade)
    City Hall, Civic Center
    Affected RPers: Avenger Angel (Johnny Rotten)

"Oh please," Eris said. "I mostly wanted to check your computers, but if you insist on a power, fine. Jade?" Eris put Jade on her back and they eventually transformed into Mirage. This was an odd creature similar to the Renegade's own Headache, except she was taller, skinnier, and green. But she didn't look any more or less menacing.

"Okay, I'm going to assume that's not going to be enough," Mirage mentioned. "Very well." Mirage held her hand out, with her palm upward. Eventually a small bat appeared in her hand. She closed her claws and they went right through the bat. "Still not good enough?" She opened her hand again and waited a few seconds, she then tried to close her hand again, only this time her claws didn't go right through, they clenched the bat as if it were real. Then, the bat flew out of her hand and behind Johnny.

"And if that's still not enough, I must ask for you indulgence. If you understand our powers, then you know we can help. We are Mirage, and we can summon anything we want. All we have to do is put our minds together and think of a creature. Take that bat you just saw. We thought of a bat, and we summoned it. It only took just a few seconds to summon the guy. But we can summon much greater creatures as well. Like, say, Giant Bats. But that sounds a bit easy, doesn't it? Hmmmmm..." Mirage wanted to buy as much time as possible for her next trick, but it didn't seem to be working as fast as she hoped, so she had to talk more.

"Of coarse, we can not just summon creatures like that. It takes time to work. Depending on how powerful a certain creature is, it could take us hours even days to make a full grown creature. And god like creatures? He he... Yeah. Sadly, like all super beings, our powers come with limits. That does not make us useless, however, as we can still summon powerful creatures. Let me return to the bat as our subject. You saw the bat, did you not? Well... Look behind you?"

Mirage pointed behind Johnny Rotten to show a large creature with the head of an eagle, with huge talons in front, and in the back it looked much like Mirage's bottom half, a shaggy brown lion. She had summoned a mythical Griffon. "In a matter of minutes, I have produced that marvelous creature. And that is just the beginning. Shall I continue, or is that enough?"

Renegade
    Hero
    Abandoned Base
    Affceted Rpers: Bronislav, DVB, Grassmaster101, biggggg5, anyone else in the area

Renegade turned to face the scout that had just spoken to him. Wolf still stood by his side, silvery and shining. Before he could speak, Wolf spoke out loud, his voice emanating a radiance of a higher being. His Spanish accent was still their. Same ol' performing Wolf. "This information is not for you amigo, it is classified above your rank. You dig?". Renegade carried on walking ahead. "I need to get back, as soon as possible. Hand me the directions, and I will be there in about 2 minutes max." He waited for the Scouts reply... then He noticed something. "If this isn't the base, then why did I see civilians outside. Hero civilians by the looks, else they wouldn't have known me... What's going on?" He asked, genuinely puzzled.

Meanwhile...

Madame Mist
    Villain
    City Hall
    Affected RPers: Avenger Angel, no one else for now

Madame Mist sprinted back, still in mutated spider-form. Her spindly yet graceful legs allowed her to leap and pirouette above buildings. She didn't move like that that clumsy spider-man fellow she had seen as a comic in the city hall waiting room. She was like a goddess. She neared city hall, and was stopped by a sentry. "Madame Mist! Y-you're home! We-we.... We worried about you. Certainly we did. But There's a shooter about, i've just been informed.... so it may be safer for you to wait in the sentry guardhouse. Mist morphed back to human, still emanating fear and death. "I worry for your health man. Do you and your companions not remember me. I was the fear in the night. A general of Shade's masterful army, a darkness like no other... so what has changed....? Well?" The sentry muttered something... "Shades not here anymore though..." and then Mist read his mind, and saw her horrible death, and how the petty men where fighting for the crown likes puppies over some leftovers, and she knew she would be queen... but not yet. Now, she must bide her time... and she didn't know how long it would take. She thanked the sentry, and then killed him for good measure. Didn't want anything that may have leaked from her mind getting out amongst the ranks. SHe was still a symbol of fear, and for all these people knew, she was dead. She took out he dual-wielded Katanas, and kicked through the city hall wall, and turned into full spider form. She was in the main room, where Slade and his associates where sat, discussing something. She turned back to human, and stolled over to him. He seemed quite baffled.... but she couldn't place him at the moment. "Slade, honey, if you're going to have a meeting on the death of the heroic rebellion, please never use those kind of curtains in this kind of room? Oh, and also I need to tell you something important, My Lord' (she put emphasis on it to suck up to him, and she hoped it was working) '...in private" She looked around, urging the others to leave.

OCC: will do Butcher post once Sam lets me know whether she wants me to help Yoko or not
    Hey guys, please sign up to my RPG The Archetype, we need more members!

Spoiler:- text:

I am a proud member of Join the fight.
    Credit goes to Avenger Angel for making the RP's awesome banner. Thanks Bron and Neo for the awesome RP

OoC: You can go ahead and aid the Yoko, Donut. Also, Kotamae's backup plan that is mentioned in this post isn't a Deus ex Machina spell. It's just a message to the Renegades. Also, over the course of time, Kotamae gains a few new forms that probably won't be useful now.

Kotamae Furukawa/Sonic Silver/Silence Dogood and Titania
    Hero
    Outside Civic Centre
    Affected RPers: Avenger Angel, (possibly) MugoUrth

"I think I'm tiring myself out. We need a way to sneak in. Hmmm... a smart way would be the roof. We may or may not end it once and for all, but the Neo-Titans can clean up after us. I learnt a new spell recently, which is part of my plan should I fail."
    "If you fail. Faith is important for all races, Kotamae," Titania responded.
    "I- I knew that," the Sonic Silver blushed a little before flying at undetectable speeds with his familiar, to the roof of the Civic Centre. "I can't phase in this state. So I don't think I have a choice..."

The Sonic Silver burned into black-and-white flames, so did his familiar. Soon, Silence Dogood was reformed, along with Titania in a new outfit - gothic in appearance, sleeveless, and to top it off - cat ears and a cat tail which were obviously fake.

"Well, the cat ears weren't my idea. They came with the familiar extensions. The 10th Silence Dogood designed the outfit you are wearing now. And the silver mecha outfit was made by my father. So anyways..."

Silence Dogood literally phased through the roof, together with his familiar. Both of them gently landed on the ground and made as little noise as they could. "I've gotten stronger, but I still need to recharge a little..."

Silence Dogood wasn't able to function fully after two transformations in a row. He just needed to relax for a bit in the empty hallway. He remained wary of his surroundings and avoided being detected. Heck, Silence Dogood was more skilled in hiding than the Sonic Silver. The only one of his three forms that was bad at hiding was the Rainbow Swordsman.

After a short while of rest, Silence Dogood would be ready to activate an invisibility spell.
    Please help my dragons

Johnny Rancid
    Villain
    City Hall Outside, Civic Center
    Affected RPers: MugoUrth (Mirage)

The chick showed me a few simple tricks, but nothing that really caught my interest as being cool. Illusions, sure, but eh, maybe it just wasn't my style.

"Well, okay," I told Mirage, shrugging. "That's part one. The second part is showing how you use this stuff in action. You help us and do a good job, you're in. Now, usually for a first assignment, we..."

"Guys, there's something up!" Punk Rocket suddenly barged in. "We've got a bloody sniper out there somewhere! Look at what that bloke did to my guitar!"

Heh, yeah, he then showed us the gaping hole in his guitar. Definitely did look like someone took a shot at it, just to peeve him off. Well, since there weren't any more banks to rob and harassing people without police was all too easy anyway, maybe this would be great for my lack of coming up with a better first assignment.

"Sounds perfect," I told him, pushing him aside before looking back to Mirage. "Rookie, that's your assignment. Find that sniper and bring back his head on a stick. We'll come with you, just to make sure you're not conning us."

"Mate, I need this thing fixed before heading out there!" Punk Rocket whined again. "The bloody thing is broken."

"Relax, don't get your panties all in a knot," I told him, giving him a nudge. "Just show us were you were standing when they started shooting at you. That's all we need for rookie here to get started."

She had powers that could be helpful in tracking this punk down. After heading outside, I had Punk Rocket point out the spot where he had been standing before his guitar got shot. He didn't really seem that keen on heading back there. Heh, what a coward. That's what happens when you put all your powers into a stupid musical instrument.

Slade
    Villain
    City Hall, Civic Center
    Affected RPers: THEIRONDONUT (Madame Mist)

The Neo-Titans could not delay the inevitable. I had discerned that they took an advantageous response to Shade perishing, but that would be short lived. Drawing themselves out into the open simply to save one of their own would prove to be a deadly mistake. They revealed themselves too early. Death would be the punishment for such a mistake.

I had intentions of seeing how far their commitment to the people of Jump City would go. Even when the people have Jump City could easily turn on each other for their own survival. And in times of pressure, the worst could easily be leveraged out of the common people.

Mist had entered into my chamber, showing her full spider form before returning to human. The entrance had alarmed the others in the room, and had caused me to look and prepare in case she had turned, but that was not how things unfolded.

"Slade, honey, if you're going to have a meeting on the death of the heroic rebellion, please never use those kinds of curtains in this kind of room? Oh, and also, I need to tell you something important, My Lord... in private."

"Leave me with her," I told the others, ordering them to vacate the area. "Now."

They were quick to follow my command, not wasting another second before taking the nearest exit out of the chamber. When they were all gone, I turned to Mist.

"Don't ever refer to me as 'honey' again," I told her firmly, hating that name. "Now, what is it you wanted?"

Kotamae Furukawa/Silence Dogood and Titania
    Hero
    Sneaking inside the Civic Centre
    Affected RPers: Avenger Angel, MugoUrth

Now that Silence Dogood had charged up his mana, he could activate his spells. With a little twirl, he and Titania became invisible, further enhancing stealth. If he was found, he had a back-up plan, and if he gets pushed to a corner, he has a back-up back-up plan which he won't like.
    Silence Dogood began looking around, ready to strike. Silence Dogood walked through the hallways and saw a couple of foot soldiers walking around.

"Who goes there?" apparently one of the foot soldiers had enhanced smell, seeing that he whiffed before speaking.
    "I can almost see-" the other was almost going to display enhanced vision, before an invisible Silence Dogood fired black and white flames at them, shattering their armour, before knocking them both unconscious. Despite having enhanced senses, those soldiers were rather brittle.
    Almost fading back into vision, Silence Dogood fired an odd-looking projectile at a nearby surveillance camera that barely reached them, causing it to show an image of the hallway with no one, no one at all. It didn't hold long so Kotamae had to be hasty.

Silence Dogood spewed black-and-white flames from his hand, causing the unconscious foot soldiers to disappear into nothingness(they aren't dead, just in Kotamae's pocket dimension, tied up in chains).Silence Dogood then burned in black-and-white flames before he and his familiar were seen in the foot soldier's uniform. To look more male, Titania's bust had to be compressed, and both of their long hair were in the helmets.

With this disguise, no one would notice anything odd. The duo proceeded to 'patrol' the area...
    Please help my dragons

Gameboy
    Hero
    Northern Devisaro Street
    Affected RPers: Samantha sparks, codi kenhai, anyone else in area.

Gameboy smirked as he saw the Yoko get knocked through several buildings, by his power. Knowing that he was making a little progress always put him in a good mood. As flames shot back through the hole he leaped out of the way landing in a roll.

"That could've been- AH!" He yelled as he made to stand up again, he failed and crumbled back into a kneeling position. He examined and saw his right leg had been badly burnt. "Crud!" He shouted. I can't fight like this, at least not as DK. Infact it might be better to go back home. I'm getting tired anyway.

"Biffalo! We need to go!" He yelled up to the monkey flying around on the barrel pack.

He shouted back down. "Got it!" And took out his guitar. He strummed and let out a shockwave at minions to cover their escape.

Gameboy turned to the newcomer hero. "I'm injured and need to get out of here. You are welcome to come with if you need a place to stay. Even if you don't I wouldn't recommend continuing to fight the Yoko alone. Wario!"

His clothes changed again to a plumber's clothes but this time with a yellow and purple color scheme. He pulled out his communicator once more and sent another message to Starfire.

"Starfire? It's Gameboy. I'm heading back to base. I got injured and I can't fight till I get this burn looked at. I will be fine but the Yoko will probably escape. I may also be bringing back another hero so be ready for that too. He saved me from getting pummeled so I think he is alright." He ended the message and pulled out a motorcycle with two sidecars. Biffalo hopped in one as a tall purple garbed plumber and the other was open for Ace if he wanted to join them.
    PASBL stats
    FB stats
    Virtuadopt clicks

Anyone may ref for me

Mirage (Eris and Jade)
    City Hall, Civic Center
    Affected RPers: Avenger Angel (Johnny Rotten)/Samantha Sparks

Eris shrugged. "Look, I just wanted to learn more about the tapirs," she said. But eventually, she straightened up. As well, she didn't expect that she would have to kill someone. "But I'll do what I can." The Griffon inside Johnny's room came out than then started to shift, back into a bat.

"I know it's cliched, but bats don't have sight. They have something better. Sonar. Let's assume out culprit is hiding." The bat started to fly off down the hall. Mirage followed the bat down the hall, waiting for it to find something. Eris kept a low profile as well. Eventually, Eris noticed that the bat was heading toward a location. The bat picked something up, it looked like a normal foot soldier, but definitely suspicious. ...But a bat wouldn't be strong enough.

Eris ducked behind a vending machine and started to think harder. The bat that was in front of the foot soldier started to form into a powerful bear behind the target. Eris had to choose an animal as it was quicker to create than a mythical creature, but still effective. The bear then started to swipe at the soldier, hoping to harm it.

Renegade HQ
    Affected RPers: Anyone in the HQ

Lesley had never been in the HQ before, but being a new inductee, of coarse it would be her first time. So, she wandered around a bit. Eventually, they came to a hallway with a lot of picture. These pictures had people on them: In fact, people who were probably part of the Teen Titans at one point in time.

"Hey, Starfire!" Lesley called out. "There's a picture of you in here!" That was the first picture she noticed was Starfire's picture. She also noticed that Ninjice was on a picture as well, as was Calc and a few others. ...But there was one picture in particular that struck her fancy. "No way..."

Lesley eventually stumbled upon a picture of a young Asian girl with a large black pony-tail. She was holding in her arms another tapir. Much like the one Lesley was carrying, except this one had a pink gem on it. Another tapir girl? Lesley looked down at the plaque below the picture. "Detour," she said aloud. "Real name: Izu Miramoto. ...Hmmmmm."

Lesley started to realize that Ellie was not the only one of her kind. Lesley held Ellie up and looked in her face. "...Wow."
    Last edited by MugoUrth; 5th March 2013 at 12:40 AM.

Ace
    Hero
    Devisadero Street.
    Affected RPers: biggggg5 and Samantha Sparks (Yoko)

I watched as the giant fox fired a giant blast of fire towards me and Gameboy. I somehow managed to get away unscathed. Must have something to do with my fire powers. However, Gameboy got a nasty burn on his leg. He then told me that he was heading somewhere away from this street. He offered me a chance to come with him.

"Yeah, I'll come along. It'd be better than staying here with that fox and his crew." I said as Gameboy sent out a transmission on his communicator to..Did he say "Starfire"? This was my chance to finally meet on of my idols. He then transformed from Donkey Kong into Wario and pulled out a motorcycle with two sidecars. There was one for his sidekick who transformed from Diddy Kong to Waluigi and one for me apparently.

"Ready to go." I said as I hopped into the remaining sidecar.

OoC: Does this count as an escape?

Kotamae Furukawa and Titania
    Hero
    Civic Centre
    Affected RPers: MugoUrth, Avenger Angel

"Well, that was random..." Kotamae Furukawa muttered under his breath, still disguised along with his familiar. Kotamae threw an unactivated, odd silver grenade, allowing Titania to catch it in her hands.
    Kotamae then summoned a green bazooka to match the rest of his outfit, which then broke into pieces and vanished into thin air as it shot a rocket missile at the bear's Striking claw to hat the attack. Titania then threw the flash grenade, giving the duo a chance to escape into a nearby room. They weren't far, just in one of the rooms along the hallway. It probably wouldn't take long before the bear located them. Bears were non-sentient species in general. It was likely to be controlled by someone else.

Titania, we did it, for now, through telepathy, Kotamae spoke to Titania as they stumbled across an odd room. They opened a drawer and swiftly browsed through it, noting that it was some photo album.
    Kotamae, we can look later, Titania spoke through telepathy to Kotamae as Kotamae shot rainbow flames at the books, causing them to disappear(into his pocket dimension).

Bears had a great sense of smell, so Kotamae needed another plan. Titania proceeded to block the door with her immense strength that could easily overpower a simple bear. Kotamae then proceeded to look around the room for a while.

OoC: will post Yoko later.
    Please help my dragons

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast