Well, I figured you lot have been getting bored with the forums as of late, so I figured bringing back the SPPF awards could spice things up a bit. Obviously winning a category means nothing, but heck, you’ll get to say you won something. Winners will be posted in the misc. rules thread. Print it out and show it to your parents or hang it on your refrigerator, whatever makes you feel good.
SPPF MEMBER AWARDS 2012: 54th ANNIVERSARY
This could be you!
1. Don’t nominate a member for more than 3 categories.
2. Don’t nominate more than 1 member for a category.
3. Don’t nominate yourself.
4. Only post nominations once, if you want to change something just edit your original post.
5. Don’t whine about anyone’s list!
1. Best newbie:
2. Nicest member:
3. Most helpful member:
4. Most likely to become a mod:
5. Most missed member:
6. Most Knowledgeable member:
7. Best debater:
8. Funniest member:
9. Most sarcastic:
10. Most random:
11. Most active:
12. Member with the highest vocabulary:
13. Best artist:
14. Best fic writer:
15. Best sig of the year:
16. Best sppf club of the year (goes to owner):
17. Best sppf game of the year (goes to TC):
18. Best topic of the year:
19. Best new mod of 2012:
20. Mod of the year:
You don’t have to fill out every category, but you must follow the rules. Failure to do so will result in an infraction, which would blow.
Also, I’ll be closing this towards the end of December, and the results should be posted around that time, too.
*stares at cipher*