Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 100

Thread: Black Butler [Kuroshitsuji] Club

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Almia
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Red Absol View Post
    Lol, I'll go change that now xD
    (I still think it should have been Grell's#2Fangirl)
    I barely even knew what Black Butler was when I chose that name. XP
    And Oni means demon so I guess it kinda works out.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HetaOni View Post
    I barely even knew what Black Butler was when I chose that name. XP
    And Oni means demon so I guess it kinda works out.
    Mhm, spose...
    as for me, I am as red as the crimson blood that flows ;D
    I like Grell somewhat <3

    .: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    4,718

    Default

    Yeah, I remember that Lawn mover guy. lol Not a very useful death scythe, non?

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    outside of the walls
    Posts
    792

    Default

    Old Name: Moonlight Absol
    New Name: Moonlight Amaryllis
    Date: December 1st, 2012

    I'm so happy that this day has finally come.


    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Red Absol View Post
    There is a 25th episode called "His Butler, Performer" but I don't think that it is there.

    OMG, I don't believe I've seen that episode. Or if I did, I've forgotten. Care to share what it's about?

    Quote Originally Posted by HetaOni View Post
    Thanks Blood, and I love that picture! >w<
    I'm so glad we have VS and Moonlight Absol here. :P
    I feel wanted

    Quote Originally Posted by HetaOni View Post
    So, what's everyone's favorite episode(s) of Black Butler?
        Spoiler:- The episode(s?) when...:


    Quote Originally Posted by HetaOni View Post
    I actually quite liked episodes 5 and 6. I kind of had mixed feelings about Madam Red's death though.
    ...Should that be in a spoiler tag?

    I just saw Undertaker's eyes.
    I COULD JUST BEAR YOUR CHILDREN!
    XD
    Woah, they weren't quite the color I expected them to be...I thought they would be blue or grey...

    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Red Absol View Post
    Yer Ronald Knox is his name, he is also a shinigami, I believe he often assists Grell and William
    I love him, he has a brief appearance in the 2nd season of the anime but he is mostly a character from the manga.
    HIS DEATH SCYTHE IS A FRIGGEN LAWN MOWER!!!

    I never really understood why electronic devices have been created early for the purpose of being a death scythe in this series...

        Spoiler:- Some Things:

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Almia
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Amaryllis View Post
    ...Should that be in a spoiler tag?
    Uhhhh...DAMMIT!

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    outside of the walls
    Posts
    792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HetaOni View Post
    Uhhhh...DAMMIT!
    I'll take that as a yes ^^

        Spoiler:- Just thought about this...:

        Spoiler:- Some Things:

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Almia
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Amaryllis View Post
    I'll take that as a yes ^^

        Spoiler:- Just thought about this...:
    A lot of Grell related things wouldn't have happened.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    outside of the walls
    Posts
    792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HetaOni View Post
    A lot of Grell related things wouldn't have happened.
        Spoiler:- DERP:

        Spoiler:- Some Things:

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Almia
    Posts
    411

    Default

        Spoiler:- PIANO:

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HetaOni View Post
        Spoiler:- PIANO:
    Well Grell could have been introduced but in a different way, ie. he could even remain as Red's butler.
    he is the main Shinigami of the series so they would probably make sure he was written in some how.

    .: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Almia
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Why...has no one posted while I was gone. ;A;

    I got to the part in the Black Butler manga where-
        Spoiler:- Spoiler Alert!:

    Sh*t went down!

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HetaOni View Post
    Why...has no one posted while I was gone. ;A;

    I got to the part in the Black Butler manga where-
        Spoiler:- Spoiler Alert!:

    Sh*t went down!
    Lol, on the ship voyage? xD
    what do you like better, the Manga or the anime?
    for me it is hard to choose because they are so different but I like the Manga better.

        Spoiler:- Season 2 ending, serously if you haven't seen it then dont read it!:

    .: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    So. Cal
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Hello! Kuroshitsuji is one of my favorite anime and I'd love to join ^-^

    Forum Name:ObliviousCatastrophe
    Date:12/5/2012
    Favorite BB character:This is a really hard choice for me but it would probably be a three way tie between Sebastian/Ciel/and Grelle!

    ~Credit goes to Mew_ for the banner



    Oi!!!! lololokokoooo~ Me and Jess's cracky thing ;D

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ObliviousCatastrophe View Post
    Hello! Kuroshitsuji is one of my favorite anime and I'd love to join ^-^

    Forum Name:ObliviousCatastrophe
    Date:12/5/2012
    Favorite BB character:This is a really hard choice for me but it would probably be a three way tie between Sebastian/Ciel/and Grelle!
    Accepted, welcome to club Kuro (which seems to be becoming more like a Grell fan club xD)

    .: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    4,718

    Default

    My best friend started watching Kuroshitsuji again yesterday. She love it too. lol

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    So. Cal
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Red Absol View Post
    Accepted, welcome to club Kuro (which seems to be becoming more like a Grell fan club xD)
    Thanks for the welcome! And to that I'd say more Grelle wouldn't hurt a bit. xD Do we have any topics right now? o:

    ~Credit goes to Mew_ for the banner



    Oi!!!! lololokokoooo~ Me and Jess's cracky thing ;D

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    395

    Default

    ♛ Black Butler Banner Competition ♛

    This is for Club Kuro's January banner of the month.

    ♙What is this?♙
    Every month this club will have a new official banner, this is the decide what banner it should be for January. Instead of me making a banner or finding one I have decided that the members should be the ones to choose the Banner of the Month.

    ♙What do I have to do?♙
    To submit an entry all you need to do is post it in this thread and VM/PM me that you have done so, you don't have to make the banner yourself but if you do submit a banner made by someone else, please state it so they can be credited.

    ♙What are the Rules?♙
    All forum and Club rules apply
    Your January entry must be submitted by December 28th (28/12/2012)
    Credit MUST be given, especially if the banner is not made by you.
    You can enter up to 5 different entries
    Once you have entered a Banner you cannot withdraw it

    .: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    outside of the walls
    Posts
    792

    Default

    Welcome, Catster, to the Club of Black Butler!

    A banner contest? I don't have the needed material to do such a thing...darn it! D:

        Spoiler:- Some Things:

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    4,718

    Default

    ^ Me neither. the creativity is all right but..

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    outside of the walls
    Posts
    792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    ^ Me neither. the creativity is all right but..
    I think you need some sort of computer program to download images or colors...Isn't that how the banners are made?

        Spoiler:- Some Things:

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    ^ Me neither. the creativity is all right but..
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Amaryllis View Post
    I think you need some sort of computer program to download images or colors...Isn't that how the banners are made?
    You know I used paint for a very long time?
    I only downloaded GIMP a few days ago, all the banners I made for this club where made in MS paint.

    Also, you don't have to make the banner, you can request one from someones shop, just as long as you credit them it will be fine :3

    .: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Almia
    Posts
    411

    Default

    I just finished Season 2 and all the OVAs.
    The Story of Will the Reaper was probably the best episode/OVA EVER.
    The place where the Reapers work looks like an office building in New York. XD
    Btw, after seeing the end credits of the last episode I cried buckets. TwT

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    4,718

    Default

    I used to have Photoshop at some point on my other computer, but I never use it, so meh.
    Wasn't very good at it either. I'm a slow learner....

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HetaOni View Post
    I just finished Season 2 and all the OVAs.
    The Story of Will the Reaper was probably the best episode/OVA EVER.
    The place where the Reapers work looks like an office building in New York. XD
    Btw, after seeing the end credits of the last episode I cried buckets. TwT
    Well I prefer the Ciel in wonderland OVAs but I would probably put Will the Shinigami as my 2nd favorite.
    Here are the OVAs in my order of preference.
    -Ciel in Wonderland 2
    -Ciel in Wonderland 1
    -Will the Shinigami
    -His Butler, Performer
    -The making of Kuroshitsuji
    -Spiders intention
    -Welcome to the Phantomhive's
    What do you think of this? "His Butler, Performer" is still technically an OVA, it is the only OVA of the 1st season and I believe it is meant to be episode 18.5 which puts it between "His Butler, Transmitted" and "His Butler, Imprisoned", meaning it was originally meant to be a filler episode to go right before the huge showdown started.
    Honestly as filler episodes in the 1st season are concerned I would have much preferred "His Butler, Performer" over "His Butler, Phantom Image".

    .: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Almia
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Red Absol View Post
    Well I prefer the Ciel in wonderland OVAs but I would probably put Will the Shinigami as my 2nd favorite.
    Here are the OVAs in my order of preference.
    -Ciel in Wonderland 2
    -Ciel in Wonderland 1
    -Will the Shinigami
    -His Butler, Performer
    -The making of Kuroshitsuji
    -Spiders intention
    -Welcome to the Phantomhive's
    What do you think of this? "His Butler, Performer" is still technically an OVA, it is the only OVA of the 1st season and I believe it is meant to be episode 18.5 which puts it between "His Butler, Transmitted" and "His Butler, Imprisoned", meaning it was originally meant to be a filler episode to go right before the huge showdown started.
    Honestly as filler episodes in the 1st season are concerned I would have much preferred "His Butler, Performer" over "His Butler, Phantom Image".
    I saw "His Butler, Performer". I died of laughter, especially at the part with Lau and Undertaker. XD

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •