Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokedreams, anyone?

Default Pokedreams, anyone?

Hey, I had the greatest dream last night - I hatched this egg (within which I expected a dragon Pokemon like Bagon or Dratini) and within an Aron started talking to me in this lovely baby voice, and we beame great friends. I swear it was the best dream I've ever had so far, just 'cos it felt so real and I felt so happy. I was miserable when I woke up

But my question is, what dreams have all of you had that's Pokemon related, whether it be nightmare or pleasant dream. Do you usually dream about Pokemon related topics, and if so, how happy are you to have them?
    Every story has an ending. Nothing lasts forever. Not any more.
    Read My Epic Fanfic -

Spoiler:- Thanks to DeadlyBraviary!:

The only Pokemon-related dreams I have are the ones I get when I'm anticipating the release of a new game. :P
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Oh man, when I was younger (about 7 or 8) I distinctly remember hoping and hoping for Pokemon dreams every night before bed because I wanted to live that life so badly LOL! I haven't had any in a long time though. I did eventually have one when I used to concentrate on having one so much, but I don't remember any specifics.
    Current Shiny Hunt(s):
    Snorunt (MM/Female/Timid/Moody/Spikes)
    Newest Shiny:
    Sneasel - Female - Naughty - RE @ Friend Safari
    3DS FC:
    2036-7624-8150
    Fighting Safari, Mienfoo - Pancham - Breloom
    Game List:
    Crystal
    Ruby (lost) - Emerald
    FireRed - LeafGreen (lost)
    Diamond
    SoulSilver
    White - Black 2
    X

A few days ago, actually. I dreamt I found a shiny version of some non-existent rodent-esque pokemon. It reminded me of Rattatta a little.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Currently Looking For:
    any meowth/persian

occasionally i dream of of this weird Pokemon thing where regular Pokemon fight against mutated ones that look like muck sneezed on them, then their colors inverted.
    and weird thing is, it's told from 3rd person.... also regular Pokemon can be contaminated and mutate. weird right?

and No i'm not joking about this.
    hmm...maybe i should write this series thingy down..if i can remember it all. -_-

I dreamed White Kyurem before it released.So dreams show spoilers...

3DS Friend Code: 1950 - 8194 -5373
    Ghost Friend Safari with Phantump, Lampent, and Driftblim

Spoiler:- Special Thanks:

A month ago I was dreaming about catching a keldeo(and it was all black) then somehow it used sand attack and got away.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

I dreamt that a war broke out in Kanto, and everything went to hell in a handbasket. Am currently in the process of writing down what I can remember and filling in the rest. Will try to turn it into a short story , like CrystalNinetails above me.

Well, I was a Weavile once, attacks and everything. That dream was what made me fall in love with it.

I had a Lugia pal where I ran around with, and then I transformed into one.

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

Never had one V.V"

i was riding a lapras out to sea....i sont remember where i went to though.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

(Weird) Pokemon Dream #1
    I had a dream about me being in the military, and we were fighting Decepticons AND Autobots. We were losing and I shouted, "Go, Golurk!"
    I guess Golurk in real life is Optimus Prime with a blue hue and a more spherical torso. All of a sudden, Flygon came around and did something and Heatran rose up out of the ground shouting "FFUUUUUU!"

Pokemon Dream #2
    I had a Drifblim that took me to Brazil and I got to find Mew at some arena. I was given and Aipom and a Sceptile for this arena's pokemon tourney. Aipom used selfdestruct and Sceptile used Seed Flare when I ordered it to use Protect. Mew saved me by levitating me out of the arena. Drifblim used Shadow Ball on Mew and I fell, and woke up. Concidentally, I fell asleep while playing Diamond and found it running when I woke up.

I don't recall having many pokemon dreams, but I had one just last night, strangely. All I remember was I'd caught 4 pokemon (like I was playing the game, not like I was a trainer), and while I was looking at them their color changed. I only remember 2 of the pokemon, Luxio and Emolga, and only remember the color for Luxio, its yellow portion changed to brown.

I'm guessing the 4 pokemon part came from me recently doing a musical.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

I dreamt about me being Kellyn fromn Ranger SOA capturing Pokémon in a virtual 3D real life styled factory trying to stop Dim Sun and the Go-Rock Squad :P
    It was odd.

I've had dreams about Pokemon glitches happening in real life. They were pretty freaky.

White 1335 5361 5411
    White 2 3740 7568 0796

My dream last night kinda involved pokemon, i guess LOL. but basically i had kleptomania and was going around stealing things (including pokemon) idek and eventually broke down in tears because my goal of becoming a decent trainer went down the drain and i was acting like a nutjob harrr & then woke up shortly after :I

I just remembered a dream from when I was really young.

It was the first time I was ever training a Poochyena, and before I went to sleep it was level 15ish.

That night I dreamed it evolved into Mightyena, but with a different stance to the one in Ruby.

The scary thing? Back then I didn't even know Poochyena evolved into Mightyena.

Dang my subconscious is powerful.
    Every story has an ending. Nothing lasts forever. Not any more.
    Read My Epic Fanfic -

Spoiler:- Thanks to DeadlyBraviary!:

Once. I had a magicarp sushi. That is all.
    3DS FC: 0044-2817-7751

I had a Pokemon-dream once. It was a bizarre mix of anime and real life.

When I was younger, I had nightmares of Groudon destroying my house and I was running away from it,then it used Earthquake and I woke up sweaty

Spoiler:- FC:

30 BP ( I need more..)

I don't have dreams about Pokemon all that often, but when I do, they're usually pretty weird. Once I had a dream that my pet bird IRL turned into a Piplup, and it had this long ribbon thing attached to its head, and I was trying to train it for a Pokemon Contest (I guess I was channeling my inner Dawn that night, lol). The weird part was that my entire backyard had turned into a pool, and somehow there were Carvanhas swimming around in there that poor Piplup had to avoid. Pretty strange, but I was happy that I actually had a dream about my favorite Pokemon for once, as opposed to the more random Pokemon that I normally get.

I've also had several dreams about catching/failing to catch shinies. Needless to say, I'm disappointed when I wake up from the former and relieved when I wake up from the latter.

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

I've actually had alot of Pokemon dreams, but the first one I had is unforgetable. I had fallen asleep in science class at school, and in my dream I see a Darkrai in the corner of the room. I get extremely excited and jump at it to try to catch it. It turns into a shadow and... I land on my face in real life. This is why it's unforgetable.

Name: Specter
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My signature is so empty now.

The only pokemon related dream I ever had, happened while I was banned from this site:

I was watching this guy catch a Samurott. It took quite a while but he captured it like a pro with his skills. Everything was cool until he turned around and said this:

"I'm gonna name him Samurott, I think it's a perfect name, and I don't think another name will work, so yes I will name him Samurott, I feel like it's my duty and it just feels right so I'm definitely gonna name him Samurott I'm naming him Samurott it is my duty"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast