Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokedreams, anyone?

I had a dream the other week where I encountered a shiny Porygon2, however, this one was gold where it's pink, and silver where it's blue. Actually looked better than the actual shiny sprite, to be honest...
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

SS Extra

450 SRs

Here is one that is slightly related to it:
    At the beginning of the dream, Cyrus (Team Galactic) was on an older- looking television and he announced that he would drop a bomb on the city. Then he got a menacing look on his face and his hair curled up Grinch-esque. After that, the view of the dream randomly switched over to some children and I playing on a bridge in between a parking lot and a forest. We were playing with plush toys in a fighting game-like manner and then we went into the parking lot and started talking. Suddenly, the dream switched over to a scene where my mother and I were in a car and we were driving through a neighborhood covered in Christmas decorations (it was snowing too) and, in the dream, I remembered what Cyrus was saying on the television and I was about to tell my mother then I woke up.
    I had this dream in the summer of 2009. I have NO idea where the Christmas decorations came from. O_O
    I have had many more that relate to it, but either I do not remember them very well or it is on the dreams thread in Miscellaneous Discussion.
    This is the thread:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...?515054-Dreams
    Last edited by Hydreigon6507; 1st December 2012 at 3:59 AM.
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

Once, I had a pokedream where I was battling a weird mutated Pokemon and won. Then I woke up.

Omega - 1/1/13

I tend to have a lot of Pokémon-related dreams, whether it went along with the dream or not. I'm fairly certain I had one just a couple of nights ago, but I haven't been remembering my dreams a lot lately now that Wreck-It Ralph's become my current obsession. I almost always think one up to help me fall asleep, it just never stays for very long.

Sometimes, they get pretty creepy. For instance: when I was about eight, I had reached Mt. Moon in my Yellow version, and I got stuck (somehow). So I had a dream where my character was wandering around the cave when a thin, black cat came out of nowhere and battled my Pikachu (had a freaky cat growl for a cry, too). However, it ate my Pikachu, and then lunged for the screen to eat my character. Yeah. I awoke with a start, and since then, I've always remembered that creepy dream. Now that I think about it, there were slight similarities to Glameow...
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Last night I had a pokemon x code geass dream... all I can say is that it was very twisted.

.: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

All my pokemon dreams are nightmares. Especially because they are very distinct and I remember them VERY clearly--even days later. I have no idea why my dreams are so vivid. Examples:

Spoiler:- A ZAHMBIE!?:

Spoiler:- MOAR ZAHMBIES, if you could believe it:

Spoiler:- Brock Nightmare:

Spoiler:- Non-zombie post apocalyptic dream:

Spoiler:- Unova Nuclear Holocaust:

Why can't I have good pokemon dreams?
    I will be on here very, very rarely. The account is not dead, per se, but I will not be on often. This has become a den of hatred, hostility, and anger. It is not the SPPF it was when I joined, and I really dislike coming here. To those of you who were nice to me and were my friend, thank you. Goodbye.
    3DS FC: 1950 7837 2016
    Name: Nicole
    Electric Friend Safari. Pokemon: Dedenne, Pikachu, Manectric
    Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.

I had one long ago... it was night and me and some other person were walking around the park when yellow lightning started striking the ground near us. We got out of the park to see chaos everywhere. Lightning started striking the ground near were we stood so we got to the subway and just went in a few steps to be able to still see outside.

I looked up at the sky to see Wingull and a lot of Mantine and Mantyke flying while lightning struck. Rhyhorn were ramming against cars. The lamposts created this yellow color hue when lightning began striking less, but still there was chaos. A few people actually got out to use a Pokemon against the ones running around, trying to capture one >.> I did the same, but only when I saw something I liked.

Then I woke up XD
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

I dreamed that me and my Torterra was in a tournement match (apperantly I passed out on the spot).We were on a ice field our opponent was Arcanine,but I used earthquake and it went down and we won(then I woke up).
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

As far as Pokemon goes, I just have nightmares about nonexistent glitches causing sprite distortion, game freezes, save corruption and impossible encounters with twisted monstrosities that make noises reminiscent of warbling, distorted Gen I-III cries and faint at the start.

I've also had recurring dreams about finding an Emerald cartridge with a completed regional dex that I've had lost for nearly four years now, but having completed the Gen V national dex, the point is somewhat moot.

Creating sentience is simple. Accepting it, however, is harder than it looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Spudnugget1 View Post
    As far as Pokemon goes, I just have nightmares about nonexistent glitches causing sprite distortion, game freezes, save corruption and impossible encounters with twisted monstrosities that make noises reminiscent of warbling, distorted Gen I-III cries and faint at the start.

I've also had recurring dreams about finding an Emerald cartridge with a completed regional dex that I've had lost for nearly four years now, but having completed the Gen V national dex, the point is somewhat moot.
    Generation 1 is by far the most eerie of all just purely from all the myths and stories behind it. If you think what you experienced is nightmare inducing, I suggest looking up the beta theme of Lavender Town. Listening to that with a good set of earphones is bound to make you jumpy and paranoid afterwards for a good while.
    Nothing is freakier than high pitched 8-bit frequencies.
    Under Construction

The last time I had one was about 2-3 years ago...but I remember in my dream I was walking with cyndaquil and we trained together...and I was so happy when it started glowing white but then I woke up....I sort of got mad since I couldnt see it evolve DX

I haven't had many Pokemon related dreams, but the only one I can think of involved the Lati-twins; I can't recall any details though.

I had a dream of being a pokemon like I was in PMD and I was sleeping right next to a phanpy which keeped calling me a riolu and me and the phanpy went to through a door and there was a loudred and a chatot chatting in the hall way, we then went on a mission to capture a cofagrigus and when we got to him he had no face, I turned to phanpy and he was missing his face too! I woke up all sweaty.
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 4212 9112 1386

Spoiler:- Current pokemon team:

^This will stay in my signature forever, even though the clan is closed (or at least merged)^

Check out my new Fan-Fic!

Click here to join my RPG

Victini's Egg>[IMG]http://i50.*******.com/2udzz84.png[/IMG]
    I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too.

Name: Victory
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My team Pose and Egg where made By Shiny_Wooper

Once I dreamed that I was on an island and lots of Wingulls attacked me. Another time, I was in the distortion world surrounded by ten Giratinas, all of them were in origin form but were different sizes.

Magikarp used splash! It's a one-hit KO!

My most recent one involved me battling this girl. I used sky drop on her altaria and it replied by grabbing my pokemon and slamming it into the ground.

Totally should be integrated as a game mechanic.

None shall oppose our reign!

Check out my fanfic, Pokelypse chronicles. You won't regret it.

http://pokelypse.blogspot.com/

Input is appreciated.

I had a dream last night I was in a village on a small tropical island, and me and a few friends kept calling out, looking for a lost Snorunt. We found it resting on a beach at the bottom of some cliffs, and as I walked over to it, it woke up, and turned enormous, and gave us an evil smile. It then enslaved us and tried to make us work in some kind of jewel mine :O

All credit to SM of Daedric Design for this awesome banner!

Y Team: Talonflame, Roserade, Aegislash, Goodra, Blaziken, Greninja
    3DS Friend Code: 1160 - 9940 - 3351
    Rock Type Friend Safari: Nosepass, Onix and Barbaracle.
    I has officially claimed

Back when I was young, when the first Mystery Dungeon came out. It had to do with my character, a new move, a race, and me being sympathetic. It was really weird, as are all the dreams I have.

All you people that HAVE dreams are lucky, I rarely have the damn treats!
    Nothing interesting here. Carry on.
    Author's Profile

I once had a dream that I was a Reuniclus! (Of all the Pokemon, right?) I was in some sort of large building and could talk to humans that were there. Then for some reason I was sent to some professor and I was advocating rights for all Pokemon. Weird huh...

I dreamed once that I had found a bunch of rare pokemon cards (including a grass-type raichu) and some creepy businessman in a hawaiien shirt was chasing me across the country trying to steal them.

None shall oppose our reign!

Check out my fanfic, Pokelypse chronicles. You won't regret it.

http://pokelypse.blogspot.com/

Input is appreciated.

I have dreams about ****ing gardeviior on the asss

I haven't had any neat Pokemon dreams that I can recall Haha but if I am ever able to become good at lucid dreaming, then I can only imagine the fun I could have!
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

I have dreams about Pokemon a lot. One of them is me playing some unofficial Pokemon game on the Nintendo 3DS. It seemed like a cross between Pokemon Rumble Blast and Pokepark Wii 2: Wonders Beyond, however.

And I also constantly have dreams about what will Iris and Cilan sound like in English, mainly because I have never seen Best Wishes in English before.

~My Black team~

The userbar is made by Sworn Metalhead!
    The team pose is made by Eeveelover824!
    I have claimed the PS1 game Crash Bandicoot!

I do dream about Pokemon characters sometimes. Not so much with the Pokemon themselves, but they do make cameos here and there.

“Nameless... Like me...” - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

I once had a nightmare about the Pokestar studio movie 'The Red Fog of Terror' where the red and blue monsters were attacking me by clawing at me. I don't remember too much from the dream, I had the dream the same day I did the movie in Pokemon Black 2.

I'm pretty sure I had other dreams but I can't remember any.

EDIT:I once had a dream where a Garbodor was going to take over a planet and me and a bunch of Sonic the Hedgehog characters had to stop him. It was quite weird, I would describe some details but I'd rather do that if this was a Sonic the Hedgehog forum.
    Last edited by Lluc; 3rd December 2012 at 3:37 AM.

I had quite a few Pokemon dreams (more anime related, but I won't mention those) :

-I remember I had a dream that I caught a Shiny Latias...man I was depressed in the morning. XD

-There was one where it was a mix between Pokemon Ranger and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon...and I think even the main games were involved. It was so weird, it's hard to describe it...

-One I was a ranger and when I said "Capture On", instead of doing the circle thing, I threw my shoe at some people in army outfits...who turned out to be my dad. ._.;

-I know there had to be more with shinies...I just can't remember. XDDD
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast