Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pokedreams, anyone?

I remember dreaming and living as a Riolu. In that dream, I lived a peaceful and adventurous life for 80 years, During those years, I found a troubled female Jirachi. Something about failing to say I love you to the guys (not legendary) who fell in love with her. What I remember was that I had to win her heart and trust through our journeys together (in PMD style). After one climatic disaster that both of us saved, she said to me with all of her heart and soul, "I love you." I was like, whoa. Yet in the end, I fell in love with Jirachi too. you think that's chessy enough? there's more. She wanted me, of all pokemon, to become her lifetime mate.

A few months later, oh this part was a completely unexpected offer and request. That one very memorable night.

Spoiler:- Read if you're only 17 years old or more:

After I pregnate her, both of us wee in tears. I witness the beauty of a child. Me and my wife have a baby Jirachi she gave live birth. Its like a burst of joy I've felt.

Ad on the night I slept with my Jirachi wife and child in peace, I shed a tear before I woke up.

I guess this one dream made me love Jirachi a lot huh?
    Current Chapter: 36: Inner Mountain Province (Click the Banner above)

Quote Originally Posted by Scaldaver View Post
    But my question is, what dreams have all of you had that's Pokemon related

sadly none : (

i ate a pikachu when i was 8 in my dreams! xD

Quote Originally Posted by joej m View Post
    ...So cruel. D8
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

I once had a dream where I caught a Shiny Solosis in White. And then, while I was training for the Pokemon League in White 2, one of those days I was training, that night I had a dream I caught a Shiny Golurk in Victory Road. I actually went there the next day to see if my dream would come true! XD
    Those are the only Pokemon related dreams I can think of besides one that had a Zoroark in it, but wasn't Pokemon related.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†
    I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too.
    Animal abuse is horrible if you agree copy this into your signature (started by Tepig Rules)
    ~The right thing to guide us, is right here inside us, no-one can divide us, when the light is nearly gone~- When We Stand Together, By Nickelback.

Spoiler:- Credit:

Well just had one two days ago. Too bad for me I didn't write it quickly down so I am stuck with a piece of it. There was pretty much a legendary war. and a few of my friends were captured. I was about to released them when N came in and in my dreams he was evil. He said to not let them out and I was like naw! and was about to, but my friends were like, "We are fine... obey the handsome one.." I was like O.o? and got angry at them for being swayed by his looks... >.>

Then I woke up >.>

I had one when I got a starter Pokemon from Birch and somehow he gave me a Swampert, not a Mudkip...
    On another note, when I was about 8, I was big into the Digimon anime and I had a dream that me and 6 others (3 of my friends who were girls, 2 of my friends who were guys, and this other guy in our class who we despised...) got transported to the digital world and got our own Digimon, I was lucky enough to get Gabumon, and my best friend had Veemon and was the leader of us... Oh how I could dream back then, I was very energized when I woke up and was convinced it would become a reality

My 3DS Friend Code is 4656-7001-6257
        Spoiler:- Ghost Friend Safari:

Spoiler:- Hall of Fame:

When black and white was just told, with little information I dreamed about a very crappy crappy game. Super ugly graphics and stuff. That dream made me hate black and white until I saw screenshots lol.

When I Was 6-ish, I Was In A Realistic 2d Platformer. Lava was flowing and I had to save poikemon on platforms, I would always die in the lava and it just said "GAME OVER" and restarted the course. for about 2 hours.

Saaatoshi!

I dreamed just last night that I was walking on a rocky cave until the floor i'm standing over begin to crack then I fall.Until a Metagross which can use Fly rescue me from falling to nowhere.I'm thankful that was just a dream.

3DS Friend Code: 1950 - 8194 -5373
    Ghost Friend Safari with Phantump, Lampent, and Driftblim
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, "If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven."
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Spoiler:- Special Thanks:

Quote Originally Posted by joej m View Post
    Ohhhhh boy, this had me laughing!

And in my dream, I was just riding an Arcanine across the grassy fields like an opening of your typical gen1 anime. No big deal or anything. xD
    Game: Soul Silver
    Name: Agent X
    FC: 3955-1298-0022

Fire Red Team (0 badges):

Emerald Team (3 badges):

Soul Silver Team (16 badges):

I never dreamed with Pokemon...

I remember a dream I had a few months ago. I was in Vermillion city, except it looked different, big buildings and all. I remember seeing Lt. Surge sitting on the pier looking out at the ocean (he was the Game version of Lt. Surge, not the weird anime version). He said: "A big storm is coming...". This flood came, and we were trying to get everyone in Vermillion city on board the S. S. Anne and there was a little girl who was crying. She told Surge and I that she had lost her Eevee, so Surge and I went looking for it. We searched all over the ship for the little beast, then decided to go back into town and look for it. The water was waist-high on me (I'm 5'2-5'3) and he and I were walking around looking. Then he wasn't there anymore and I was looking for the Eevee by myself. The water was getting higher and higher until it reached my neck. It was so cold. I saw the Eevee sitting on a pedestal, surrounded by the cold water. I tried to get to it, but I drowned. Then I woke up.
    I will be on here very, very rarely. The account is not dead, per se, but I will not be on often. This has become a den of hatred, hostility, and anger. It is not the SPPF it was when I joined, and I really dislike coming here. To those of you who were nice to me and were my friend, thank you. Goodbye.
    3DS FC: 1950 7837 2016
    Name: Nicole
    Electric Friend Safari. Pokemon: Dedenne, Pikachu, Manectric
    Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.

Back when "Mewtwo Strikes back" came out I once dreamed that I was a trainer that made it to New Island with Ash and Co. Here was my Team: Charmeolen,Fearow,Marawok and Kadabra...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123