Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Savants of Sommeliershipping.

Must. Keep. Thread. Alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Amaryllis View Post

What are some scenarios you hope will happen in the anime?

Normally, I'd hope for yet another tournament, so Burgundy can have some more interaction with Cilan and thus some funny moments, abd than they can battle and recieve development in their relationship, but alas they have already entered the N arc in the anime. Hopefully, the rivals join the main gang in battling Team Plasma \^_^/

(I'm sorry if the above is misspelled or worded weird, it is late where I am as I type this)
    To add more to this, I remembered that the N arc has some connections to Black2/White2. I recall that     Spoiler:- Is this a spoiler?:

Burgundy might be able to get him to open up about that, if they write that into the episodes. Thoughts?

Spoiler:- Some Things:

Cilan and his brothers were apparently horribly defeated by the Shadow Triad, and thus they quit being Gym Leaders because of it.
    Did the Shadow Triad use Purrloin?

Cilan's Pansage vs. Burgundy's Purrloin (Probably she could capture one).

What was the very first trigger that made you ship Sommeliershipping, and why?

How to explain this? One day I was on YouTube looking for a video with Burgundy in it, and I found one. It has a song named Toxic in the background. In some part of the video the song said With the taste of your lips... so I got confused. Then other day I was on Bulbapedia, and I became aware of the existence of Shippings. Then I remembered that the video said SommelierShipping, so I looked for it and found it. (Weird way to become a Shipper, don't you think?)
    Last edited by Fruty Sheep; 2nd April 2013 at 8:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Night Flower View Post
    Did the Shadow Triad use Purrloin?
    I'm honestly not sure.

Cilan's Pansage vs. Burgundy's Purrloin (Probably she could capture one).
    You thought up that idea, too?! LOL, I had that idea in my head for a while, but I never actually used it. If Burgundy discovered Cilan's "weakness" , she would most certianly exploit it. Though if she found out just how much he was tramuatized, she might regret her action...secretly, very secretly.

What was the very first trigger that made you ship Sommeliershipping, and why?

How to explain this? One day I was on YouTube looking for a video with Burgundy in it, and I found one. It has a song named Toxic in the background. In some part of the video the song said With the taste of your lips... so I got confused. Then other day I was on Bulbapedia, and I became aware of the existence of Shippings. Then I remembered that the video said SommelierShipping, so I looked for it and found it. (Weird way to become a Shipper, don't you think?)
    We all have our odd ways of discovering Shipping ^^

I'm honestly not sure.
    I was just joking.

You thought up that idea, too?! LOL, I had that idea in my head for a while, but I never actually used it.
    Crazy minds think great. Maybe that's why Cilan thinks Burgundy will be great someday (but in reality I don't think Cilan could think that about her, but the contrary).

If Burgundy discovered Cilan's "weakness", she would most certianly exploit it.
    Probably she discovered it in Clash of Cononisseurs!

Though if she found out just how much he was tramuatized, she might regret her action...secretly, very secretly.
    Yet you can see the regret in her eyes...!
    Last edited by Fruty Sheep; 16th March 2013 at 3:24 AM.

Crazy minds think great. Maybe that's why Cilan thinks Burgundy will be great someday.
    Because she would use powerful Pokemon and her opponent's weaknesses to her advantage?

Probably she discovered it in Clash of Cononisseurs!
    That seems plausible. Let's hope the writer's take that into consideration.

Yet you can see the regret in her eyes...
    This is why anime characters have such nice large eyes...

Where is everyone else?

Because she would use powerful Pokemon and her opponent's weaknesses to her advantage?
    No, because Burgundy is weird and CUTE.

That seems plausible. Let's hope the writer's take that into consideration.
    Writers, don't betray us.

This is why anime characters have such nice large eyes...
    Specialy his, and she is IN LOVE with them.

Where is everyone else?
    I was thinking the same...
    Last edited by Fruty Sheep; 16th March 2013 at 3:29 AM.

No, because Burgundy is weird and CUTE.
    Cute in what sense?

Writers, don't betray us.
    They will.

Specialy his, and she is IN LOVE with them.
    I see what you did there.

I was thinking the same...
    I'll go see if they've been active.

Cute in what sense?
    I don't know. Maybe Cilan does. And to tell you the truth, for me all Tsundere ones are cute...

They will.
    No! Why?!

I see what you did there.
    What did I do?
    Last edited by Fruty Sheep; 13th April 2013 at 4:12 PM.

Wow! This thread is so quiet. I won't stand for it!!

I would actually like to see a tag battle where Cilan and Burgundy are partnered up together. Or a touching scene between the two where their one-sided rivalry gets some type closure. You know what, I just want an episode centered around them where they have bonding time together as in just the two of them~

I'll try making a SommelierShipping graphic later to bring this thread back to life~!

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Storm View Post
    I would actually like to see a tag battle where Cilan and Burgundy are partnered up together.
    You thought up that, too? I imagine the screen saying 'Burgundy & Cilan' and Burgundy jumping in joy because she finally got an opportunity to battle Cilan, only to be crushed when the presenter says 'Well everyone, meet your partner for this Tag Battle Tournament'.

You know what, I just want an episode centered around them where they have bonding time together as in just the two of them~!
    I want that, too. I think everyone in this thread wants that.

I'll try making a SommelierShipping graphic later to bring this thread back to life~!
    Please, Moonlight Absol and I are doing everything to keep this thread alive. Thank you!
    Last edited by Fruty Sheep; 16th March 2013 at 3:31 AM.

You thought up that, too? I imagine the screen saying 'Burgundy & Cilan' and Burgundy jumping in joy because she finally got an opportunity to battle Cilan, only to be crushed when the presenter says 'Well everyone, meet your partner for this Tag Battle Tournament'.
    Lol! I can actually see that happening for her. Maybe before the actual actual battle starts, they could do some training so they could be more in sync with one another during the tournament~ That would be really nice to see. :3

I want that, too. I think everyone in this thread wants that.
    I mean it has happened before in Pokemon, so why not let it happen between these two, right? 8D

Please, Moonlight Absol and I are doing everything to keep this thread alive. Thank you!
    Haha, don't worry, I'll try my best~

FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Wow! This thread is so quiet. I won't stand for it!!
    I most certainly will not abide myself.

I would actually like to see a tag battle where Cilan and Burgundy are partnered up together. Or a touching scene between the two where their one-sided rivalry gets some type closure. You know what, I just want an episode centered around them where they have bonding time together as in just the two of them~
    I personally think it will extremely hilarious if they paired up in a tag match. Burgundy would not be pleased at all, and would probably hinder their progress through the tournament, when all she has to do is forgive. Hopefully there will be nice character development as well.

Please do that ^^

THIS.

I do believe it is Amaryllis now. *points to name*
    Last edited by Moonlight Amaryllis; 20th February 2013 at 2:15 AM. Reason: Stupid color tags.

I personally think it will extremely hilarious if they paired up in a tag match. Burgundy would not be pleased at all, and would probably hinder their progress through the tournament, when all she has to do is forgive. Hopefully there will be nice character development as well.
    I can see Cilan trying to be as patient as he can with her and his eye might twitch a couple of times as Burgundy tries to not cooperate. xD

Lol! x)

I just had a thought! It would be really funny and cute if both Cilan and Burgundy evaluated a battle/Pokemon at the same exact time and said completely different things. It's very possible~ x3

Something went wrong when I uploaded the banner, so I can't post it here! I'll try fixing the problem though~

FF.Net
    * Tumblr

THIS
    What do you mean with 'THIS'?

Sorry... Let's see... 'Moonlight Amaryllis and I are doing the best we can to keep this thread alive'

I can see Cilan trying to be as patient as he can with her and his eye might twitch a couple of times as Burgundy tries to not cooperate. xD
    Poor Cilan...

I just had a thought! It would be really funny and cute if both Cilan and Burgundy evaluated a battle/Pokemon at the same exact time and said completely different things. It's very possible~ x3
    'Cute'?! Burgundy could yell at Cilan!

Something went wrong when I uploaded the banner, so I can't post it here! I'll try fixing the problem though~
    I can wait.
    Last edited by Fruty Sheep; 21st February 2013 at 6:47 PM.

Please, Burgundy's eye will twitch when Cilan gets on a roll with his sparkles and evaluations. It can only end too well.

Seems plausible X)

Darn.

What do you mean with 'THIS'?
    I mean it's funny.

Sorry... Let's see... 'Moonlight Amaryllis and I are doing the best we can to keep this thread alive'
    Thank you.

Poor Cilan...
    My heart goes out for the doomed soul. Notreally

'Cute'?! Burgundy could yell at Cilan!
    Or worse.

I mean it's funny.
    *Smiling with pride* I'm glad you like my ideas.

Thank you.
    You're welcome.

My heart goes out for the doomed soul. Notreally
    But then Burgundy will be less spicy with him while she slowly realize she has cute feelings for him.

Or worse.
    Worse like what?
    Last edited by Fruty Sheep; 22nd February 2013 at 10:58 PM.

Please, Burgundy's eye will twitch when Cilan gets on a roll with his sparkles and evaluations. It can only end too well.
    Yeah, that's true. x) But if the prize is like some really rare special fishing rod, then maybe Cilan's eye might twitch since we all know how fanboyish he is about those things! xD

But then Burgundy will be less spicy with him while she slowly realize she has cute feelings for him.
    I don't know, she may just act the same as she is now. I see her being the tsundere type where she might be her usual self around him and then there are times when she will be all embarrassed and blush. Like in that one episode where she blushed. ;3 But I do think she will not be as spicy...

Worse like what?
    She might let her Dewott do the attacking for her which would actually be pretty for me to see. xD

Okay, I hope this link works for the banner or else I might just die! Not really, but still...
    SommelierShipping banner
    It's not the best banner ever since I'm still in training, I'm sorry! *bows*

FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Yeah, that's true. x) But if the prize is like some really rare special fishing rod, then maybe Cilan's eye might twitch since we all know how fanboyish he is about those things! xD
    *Chuckles playfully*

I don't know, she may just act the same as she is now. I see her being the tsundere type where she might be her usual self around him and then there are times when she will be all embarrassed and blush. Like in that one episode where she blushed. ;3 But I do think she will not be as spicy...

I was thinking she being bitter with him as usual and when noboby's seeing her she has sweet tears in her eyes and wondering what's happening with her.

Okay, I hope this link works for the banner or else I might just die! Not really, but still...
    SommelierShipping banner
    Thank you for the banner! And don't worry if you think it isn't a good one, becuase this Shipping needed more love, and you gave it love!

I can't ask everybody to give this Shipping love while all what I do is wait. I think I will draw or write something. Just give me time, I need inspiration. The next time I post I'll come with a drabble and a drawing, I promise!
    Last edited by Fruty Sheep; 2nd April 2013 at 4:07 PM.

She did blush in her first appearance when Cilan complimented her. Obviously her Tsun-Tsun will be Dere-Dere soon enough.

Worse like what?
    Slapping him and than apoligizing in her head afterwards.

Obviously Burgundy will want to win it than, to avenge herself?

But I do think she will not be as spicy...
    She just needs to open up on exactly why the defeat left her in tatters. I doubt she was lying about it.

She might let her Dewott do the attacking for her which would actually be pretty for me to see. xD
    Pretty.

...No.

SommelierShipping banner
    Yay, such a pretty banner, thanks Widdie

She did blush in her first appearance when Cilan complimented her. Obviously her Tsun-Tsun will be Dere-Dere soon enough.
    Aww I wish I was as talented as you with words...

Slapping him and than apoligizing in her head afterwards.
    Am I the only one who realized that they didn't have phisical contact in all the anime?

Just the hint which PROVES that Burgundy in reality has a crush on Cilan, or vice versa. That could make me the happiest person in the world. Not really, but still.

Excuse me, I did the SommelierShipping drawing, but could someone tell me how to post it here?
    Last edited by Fruty Sheep; 19th March 2013 at 3:58 PM.

Obviously Burgundy will want to win it than, to avenge herself?
    Or she could try to lose on purpose just to annoy Cilan and see him feel- I'll just stop there because I'm not going to make her be a yandere!

She just needs to open up on exactly why the defeat left her in tatters. I doubt she was lying about it.
    Maybe this was her first gym battle and was pretty sure she was going to win. Then suddenly, BAM! She loses miserably to Cilan. Who knows?

Pretty.

...No.
    I meant to say it would be pretty funny for me to see. >.<

Yay, such a pretty banner, thanks Widdie
    Thanks, Moonlight~! =D And thank you Night Flower for your kind words as well! ^o^

Am I the only one who realized that they didn't have physical contact in all the anime?
    Now that you mention it, you have a point there! Knowing Pokemon, the only physical contact we'll probably get between the two would a handshake. :/

Just the hint which PROVES that Burgundy in reality has a crush on Cilan, or vice versa. That could make me the happiest person in the world. Not really, but still.
    Wouldn't everyone? 8D It would be really awesome to see that happen~!

Excuse me, I did the SommelierShipping drawing, but could someone tell me how to post it here.
    Well first you have to have it saved to a file in either Photobucket, *******, etc. Then you click on the little icon that has a picture of a tree at the top of the reply box. After that, just put in the image's url in and voila! The picture will be posted~!

Like I said before, I would like to see an episode that's basically centered around them and goes more in depth to Burgundy's gym battle with Cilan or just builds up on their friendship. I would love to see something like that~

FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Maybe this was her first gym battle and was pretty sure she was going to win. Then suddenly, BAM! She loses miserably to Cilan. Who knows?
    Do you remember that Dewott got tired very easily in his/her battle against Dwebble? Maybe as an Oshawott happened the same and that's why Cilan thought he/she wasn't strong enough, that a strong Pokemon doesn't get tired so quickly, according to his B-class Connaisseur skills... is was that or the fact that Cilan in reality was a creppy cruel one when Burgundy fought against him in the Gym.

And thank you Night Flower for your kind words as well! ^o^
    You're welcome

Now that you mention it, you have a point there! Knowing Pokemon, the only physical contact we'll probably get between the two would a handshake. :/
    And at the moment they touch... *Chuckles playfully*

Well first you have to have it saved to a file in either Photobucket, *******, etc. Then you click on the little icon that has a picture of a tree at the top of the reply box. After that, just put in the image's url in and voila! The picture will be posted~!
    Saved it on a file... picture of a tree... what?

Burgundy as Cilan's assistant. Let me guess. I'm not the only one.
    Last edited by Fruty Sheep; 15th June 2013 at 2:51 AM.

Aww I wish I was as talented as you with words...
    How does that display that I possess talent with words?

Am I the only one who realized that they didn't have phisical contact in all the anime?
    *physical 'scuse me, Grammar Nazi coming through

I didn't notice until you mentioned it. Though I can easily envision Cilan giving Burgundy a nice headpat for encouragement.

...ShadowTriadandPlasmaandasdfghfanficstuffreally

Or she could try to lose on purpose just to annoy Cilan and see him feel- I'll just stop there because I'm not going to make her be a yandere!
    I don't think that would define her as Yandere. Yandere is a person who would either kill other people to prevent them from stealing away their crush, or a person who would kill their crush to prevent anyone else from having them. You might be confusing Yandere for something else entirely.

Well, he falls under the Cute And Psycho category, thus it is very likely he could have said some things he maybe shouldn't have...some ugly things.

I meant to say it would be pretty funny for me to see. >.<
    Oh.

I think a shoulderpat or headpat is likely as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Night Flower
    And at the moment they touch... *Chuckles*
    Zing!

Burgundy as Cilan's assistant. Let me guess. I'm not the only one.
    Assistant as a Gym Leader, you mean?

How does that display that I possess talent with words?
    I mean, how do you create such amazing phrases? Ugh, just don't listen to me...

Yandere is a person who would either kill other people to prevent them from stealing away their crush, or a person who would kill their crush to prevent anyone else from having them.
    Well, he falls under the Cute And Psycho category, thus it is very likely he could have said some things he maybe shouldn't have...some ugly things.

Cilan hurting, mocking, toying, taunting, threatening, smiling evily or whatever at Burgundy at everyone's backs.

Zing!
    "Zing"?

Assistant as a Gym Leader, you mean?
    *Facepalms* No, assistant as a Connaisusse. She's just a C-Class, she can't evaluate by herself but apparently she didn't realize yet.

What's your taste of Sommeliershipping? Explain why it is this.

For me, the SommelierShipping is like matt. Maybe you can find it bitter, but yet is a delicious flavour. And if you want, you can make the taste sweeter by adding a little sugar.
    Last edited by Fruty Sheep; 15th April 2013 at 11:44 PM.

I mean, how do you create such amazing phrases? Ugh, just don't listen to me...
    Might I inquire what makes my phrases "amazing"?

Cilan hurting, mocking, toying, taunting, threatening, smiling evily or whatever at Burgundy at everyone's backs.
    ...Whywouldyousaysomethinglikethat

"Zing"?
    It is from a movie, nevermind...

*Facepalms* No, assistant as a Connaisusse. She's just a C-Class, she can't evaluate by herself but apparently she didn't realize yet.
    Ah, I see. I'm not sure how the Connoisseur works, but I think you'd need the C-Class's permission first. What a wild ride that would be...

What's your taste of Sommeliershipping? Explain why it is this.
    I've already evaluated my fair share earlier in this thread, haven't I?
    Last edited by Moonlight Amaryllis; 19th April 2013 at 1:58 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast