Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Things you wouldn't expect to make you happy

Being alone with a good book.......

Amazing artwork. I don't know why, but whenever I see a really awesome picture I just feel so happy for some reason.

The small things in life. Don't know why.

Name: Scorch
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    If you've played the the metal gear solid series you should get this.

When I'm offered to come with someone to a place, I expect that it won't be too fun. In the end though, I have lots of fun at whatever place I go to.

Dark type Pokemon XD

Compairing myself to Ash O-o;

and

Being myself really i used to have such self doubt you have no idea....
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

when i make some totall stranger start laughing
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Occasionally for me its doing math when I get stressed

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Seeing a smile on another persons' face. Wether or not it was done by moi. Its just so.. innocent and you know their day has been made.. it makes me happy when I don't even know until I have those warm fuzzies XD
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

When I went to Disneyland in my recent visit to Hong Kong, participating in the "it's a small world" ride made me experience an unusually great amount of happiness for a reason that I can't quite understand even today.

Whenever I'm feeling down or can't clear my mind I always turn on Pandora with my favorite station and it plays all of my favorite songs from now and several years ago.

Calling myself a royal joke somehow makes me kind of happy in a weird way...
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

I like watching my friends fail.
    Alpha SapphireL

wandering around makes me happy, once we were invited to a barbecue and I looked at all the rooms" the ppl that invited me really disliked that and told me to stop,,

My animals. I don't know how they do it but whenever I'm in a bad mood or I'm just sad, I can just be around them and I'm happy.

Listening to music. I still don't understand how music can make me happy but it always does.

Going for a walk. Yeah, that's something I always do when I'm angry and each time, it always calms me down.
    Pokemon Alpha Sahppire Team

Trainer Name: Erin
    3DS FC: 0748-3470-9720

Fires are soothing to me, and makes me kinda happy

I like it when I call myself ugly. I think it's because I like joking around about it, but it really does make me happy when I say it. I don't even do it for attention, I just think it's funny for some reason.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

I like when I get annoying text messages from stalkers to an extent. It means I'm doing something right to make people think I care and am not menacing. ...on the downside stalkers are the epitome of creepy
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/291z3g7.jpg[/IMG]

Fire makes my very happy, I'm a pyro

Puns bring me unbelievable joy. If I could speak in puns, I would. I've actually tried once.

I'm surprised I haven't been punished.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Something I noticed recently is that I tend to smile this really goofy grin when someone who doesn't usually smile, smiles.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123