Thread: Ao No Exorcist/ Blue Exorcist

Default Ao No Exorcist/ Blue Exorcist

I have noted that there are no thread on this or at least for a long time (which im sure pleases satan) so it thought i start another so is anyone here reading this magra or watched that amine

I first got exposed to it through a website and watched the subbed/dubbed version, caught up on the manga a year ago, and I'm watching it come on Toonami now. Again.
    /cough.

I hope in the next year or two the anime gets re-releasesd, so it'll be more aligned with the manga. Especially since it pretty much went it's own way after the camp fiasco.
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

They could just do a second season that picks up where season one left off canonically, like Kuroshitsuji is doing with Book of Circus right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rio! View Post
    I first got exposed to it through a website and watched the subbed/dubbed version, caught up on the manga a year ago, and I'm watching it come on Toonami now. Again.
    /cough.

I hope in the next year or two the anime gets re-releasesd, so it'll be more aligned with the manga. Especially since it pretty much went it's own way after the camp fiasco.
    i to hope for that because the manga story is how to put it more complete as in there are characters in the anime who do nothing at all but in the manga just start doing things later on. If they do this do you think they would keep the same voice actors or get new ones

Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
    They could just do a second season that picks up where season one left off canonically, like Kuroshitsuji is doing with Book of Circus right now.
    i think they could but how? they have defeated satan whom that have said was the most powerful so what's left. i guess his not dead so but i'm not a fan of this anime reason for doing things

Quote Originally Posted by insanejames View Post
    i think they could but how? they have defeated satan whom that have said was the most powerful so what's left. i guess his not dead so but i'm not a fan of this anime reason for doing things
    The same way Kuroshitsuji dealt with its canonical issues: ignoring them and carrying on as normal. It's a bit trickier than Kuroshitsuji because AnE's issues are within one season (the majority of Kuroshitsuji's issues are in its second season, I think; hardly 100% on that), but hardly impossible if that's what they feel like doing.

Quote Originally Posted by insanejames View Post

Like @Akashin said, it would't be too terribly difficult to start off cannonically at another point. Sort of like Full Metal Alchemist (from what I remember) before re-booting with Brotherhood.
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

The pacing in the anime seemed weird to me. The first few episodes were interesting. However there were a lot of filler-esque episodes, which made the boss fight seem sudden. Also, the secondary characters don't seem very useful, and I would have liked more information on Mephisto and his brothers.

I just started reading the manga so I'm glad to learn that differs from the anime.

So how far is everyone in the manga i don't want to start posting spoilers even with the tag on it because it is very temping