Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Toonami is doing good

So I heard narudo got put back on toonami so I put narudo with ya narudo so you can watch narudo with ya narudo.

So aside from narudo,what else does toonami have?I'm been thinking about getting back into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Born Better View Post
    So I heard narudo got put back on toonami so I put narudo with ya narudo so you can watch narudo with ya narudo.

So aside from narudo,what else does toonami have?I'm been thinking about getting back into it.
    Here's the lineup that beings next week: (They're moving Tenchi back since it isn't doing well)

12:00am - Bleach
    12:30am - Naruto
    1:00am - ThunderCats (2011)
    1:30am - Samurai 7
    2:00am - Sym-Bionic Titan
    2:30am - Eureka 7
    3:00am - Tenchi Muyo! GXP
    3:30am - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
    4:00am - Cowboy Bebop
    4:30am - Cowboy Bebop
    5:00am - InuYasha
    5:30am - InuYasha
    "Believe in yourself and create your own destiny. Don't fear failure." - Only Toonami
    -----
    My Pokemon Teams
    -----
    White 2 Team:
    Black Team:
    SoulSilver Team:
    Platinum Team:
    Diamond Team:
    FireRed Team:
    Ruby Team:

I didn't know Thundercats and SBT were on Toonami, why not Cartoon Network?

Regardless, I'll stick around.

See above :P

Not every interesting.What happened to Deadman Wonderland?

I assume it finished. It was only 12 episodes long, after all.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

They should put One Piece or Fairy Tail on there.

Season 2 got canceled in Japan, theres only 12 episodes. but u can still read the manga.

Also i think they should do Death Note reruns. Brotherhood is on its 3rd rerun...
    I want Legit Pokemon, no Hacked ones!

Pokemon I need in FireRed:
    Pokemon I need in Emerald:

Diamond Pokedex COMPLETE!

Platinum Pokedex COMPLETE!

Heart Gold Pokedex COMPLETE
    Pokemon I need in Black 2:

I'm Robert, here are all my friend codes
    Diamond Friend Code: 0261 2558 7815
    Platinum Friend Code: 1548 7339 8497
    Heart Gold Friend Code: 2151 0497 8265
    Black 2 Friend Code: 4213 7431 5164

Offering Pokerus for Gen 5 and 6.

Quote Originally Posted by voicerocker View Post
    (They're moving Tenchi back since it isn't doing well)
    Because Tenchi is ***.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    NO ONE PIECE! We've already suffered enough thanks to 4Kids, and even if Funimation helped alleviate the pain, I'm still scarred. If they do go with One Piece, it better be all Funimation at least. I'd probably watch the Japanese version anyway, but I just don't want it to be hated on the wrong basis in America of all places.

Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    Because Tenchi is ***.
    In this case, I kind of agree! GXP isn't even about Tenchi! People were saying that Tenchi in Tokyo is the worst out of all the Tenchi shows, but I think GXP might hold that title now.
    "Believe in yourself and create your own destiny. Don't fear failure." - Only Toonami
    -----
    My Pokemon Teams
    -----
    White 2 Team:
    Black Team:
    SoulSilver Team:
    Platinum Team:
    Diamond Team:
    FireRed Team:
    Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    One Piece if only because it never completed its run and Fairy Tail for something new.

Quote Originally Posted by voicerocker View Post
    In this case, I kind of agree! GXP isn't even about Tenchi! People were saying that Tenchi in Tokyo is the worst out of all the Tenchi shows, but I think GXP might hold that title now.
    I don't know if I would call Tenchi GXP bad, kind of stupid maybe but not bad. It does not take itself very seriously at all but then again, I think that Toonami needs at least one silly show going in order to keep the line up balanced.

For some weird reason Inuyasha still seems to be a good fit even though it is nothing but reruns...

I've watched almost an entire block of Toonami every Saturday for the last several weeks (although I've yet to stay up long enough to see Inuyasha, I usually get tired and pass out right around 4:00), and I don't really like most of them personally. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is amazing and Tenchi Muyo GXP is pretty funny sometimes, but the rest are pretty boring IMO. I wouldn't mind seeing something different in the lineup. Also, I don't mind Thundercats and Sym-Bionic Titan, but are they even anime?
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Soaring Pikachu View Post
    I don't know if I would call Tenchi GXP bad, kind of stupid maybe but not bad. It does not take itself very seriously at all but then again, I think that Toonami needs at least one silly show going in order to keep the line up balanced.

For some weird reason Inuyasha still seems to be a good fit even though it is nothing but reruns...
    Eh...Episode 10 of GXP was actually very good since Kiriko went off on everybody. Seina even stabbed a guy! But for a show on an action block, it's really lacking in action, plus it's not all that funny. There are several good action/comedies out there that have plenty of action but are funny when they're supposed to be. It's not necessarily a bad show, but it's a questionable choice for an action block.

InuYasha is a great show. I think most people are happy with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    I've watched almost an entire block of Toonami every Saturday for the last several weeks (although I've yet to stay up long enough to see Inuyasha, I usually get tired and pass out right around 4:00), and I don't really like most of them personally. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is amazing and Tenchi Muyo GXP is pretty funny sometimes, but the rest are pretty boring IMO. I wouldn't mind seeing something different in the lineup. Also, I don't mind Thundercats and Sym-Bionic Titan, but are they even anime?
    Samurai 7 has 3 episodes left. Sym-Bionic Titan has 4. And ThunderCats will end shortly after those. We could be seeing several new shows if Titan and ThunderCats don't rerun. (Though, FLCL has been confirmed to come back at some point.)

Toonami isn't an anime block, so ThunderCats and Sym-Bionic Titan fit. It's about "action cartoons", not strictly anime. (Remember, they ran several Batman shows, Justice League, Teen Titans, Megas XLR and Samurai Jack) Though, I do believe ThunderCats was animated in Japan, hence the anime-like character designs. Sym-Bionic Titan is a Genndy show....'nuff said. And last night's flashback ep. of the destruction of Galaluna impressed everyone on Twitter.
    -----
    My Pokemon Teams
    -----
    White 2 Team:
    Black Team:
    SoulSilver Team:
    Platinum Team:
    Diamond Team:
    FireRed Team:
    Ruby Team:

Samurai 7's replacement has been revealed to be...Soul Eater!

Revolution FC: 2620-9865-4149

Quote Originally Posted by Pika Hikari KT View Post
    I can hear my brother celebrating in the back of the house now.

You guys up in the U.S. are real lucky, There ain't no Toonami in the U.K!
    Pokemon X: 1435 - 4013 - 1487 (,,)

I am searching for the following Pokemon
    (Modest), (Modest), (Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Jolly/Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Modest), (Jolly/Adamant)

I can provide you with the following Pokemon…
    (Timid), (Jolly), (Timid), (Rash), (Bold), (Careful), (Relaxed with Seismic Toss).

I’m also offering a legit Shiny Foongus. Looking for a good natured shiny in return!

Quote Originally Posted by Lion Demon View Post
    You guys up in the U.S. are real lucky, There ain't no Toonami in the U.K!
    So what you're saying is that you do have Toonami.

My teacher use to use that one on me a lot hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Soaring Pikachu View Post
    It's a staple show, probably been on for one of the longest, along with Cowboy Bebop. Plus they're probably trying to keep up Inuyasha interest since Inuyasha: The Final Act is getting dubbed and might make it's way to Toonami.

Quote Originally Posted by Pika Hikari KT View Post
    Really? That's interesting news. I've already seen it, but hey I enjoyed the show.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Since its real late at night they could put Higurashi. I mean I doubt there will be kids up that late. If Eureka Seven AO gets dubbed it could go in there as well since Eureka Seven is there already.

Quote Originally Posted by lucarioADV View Post
    Since its real late at night they could put Higurashi. I mean I doubt there will be kids up that late. If Eureka Seven AO gets dubbed it could go in there as well since Eureka Seven is there already.
    I doubt the druggies staying up that late would appreciate Higurashi.

Compared to how it was at the start, Samurai 7 sure got dark near the end. Also did anyone else get the feeling that Konbae looks like a water tribe person from out of a different show?

I watched soul eater for the first time last night and was quite impressed with it. Based on what I saw I kind of want to buy the complete series on blu ray now instead of watching weekly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash1115 View Post
    I watched soul eater for the first time last night and was quite impressed with it. Based on what I saw I kind of want to buy the complete series on blu ray now instead of watching weekly.
    I've read the manga up to volume 8, but this is my first time seeing the Anime. Soul's voice is a lot......more normal/laid back then I expected. Doesn't really fit his personality in my opinion. Maka's is spot on though, same with Blair.

The animation is great too, but that might just be because its right after Naruto, which the first episodes are practically a collection of still frames.
    ----------------------------------

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast