Thread: Wrong IV/ BUG SPD? IDK!! PLS HELP!!!

Default Wrong IV/ BUG SPD? IDK!! PLS HELP!!!

Today I take a look at my pokemons IVs, but it does not know how they were trained, I walked into the calculator and put all the stats as reported. at the end, when the result has showed that the speed was not correct. So I put the images below to calculate you guysPokemon - Fire Red_02.png

PS: Nature Relaxed

Do you know the Effort Values that the Charizard gathered? If you don't, you can't possibly calculate the IV's.
    Master balls are the cheapest thing ever invented. It's more fun catching everything with balls that can fail. 'caught Latios in the wild without master ball ftw'

y i know! 255 atk and 255 spd.

I calculated myself and your speed stat is too low for you to have 255 Speed EV's. Even if your Charizards Speed IV is 0 it'd still have 241 speed with a Relaxed nature at 255 speed EV's. One possible explanation is that your Charizard acquired a significant amount of those speed EV's while already being lvl 100. The new EV's obtained from battling only affect stats after you level up again (until gen 5). So in general you want to have your pokémon fully EV trained before reaching level 100, as all the EV's gathered while it already is level 100 go to waste.
    Master balls are the cheapest thing ever invented. It's more fun catching everything with balls that can fail. 'caught Latios in the wild without master ball ftw'