Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Razor Wind's New OU Team

i really dont see the point of surviving such a rare occurence, but w/e. at least move the 4 speed evs into attack. the only notable thing you outspeed is min speed blissey, and its not going to stay in on you, nor is it really needed to outspeed it.

change hp fire to trick on latios. the only way you are beating scizor is on the switch.

with that change, jirachi needs fire punch somewhere in there, probably over thunderpunch. when a gyara switches in, you are susceptible to intimidate. its just not worth it. fire punch beats dual priority sd lucario, as well as sd scizor or band scizor. 2 very ugly threats, as jirachi is the only one who resists bullet punch, their STAB moves, and luc has e-speed to pick everyone off.

you might want to consider a clean up sweeper, to take advantage of machamp's hole-punching ability. js. good ones include mixed salamence, gyarados, etc.

I've been testing this team out for quite some time now. It occured to me that I have difficulites dealing with the foe's Jirachi. Thanks to its natural bulk. Suggestions?

CLICK TO READ MY FANFICTION NAMED Pokémon Hunting and Investigating Squad (PHIS)

Agiligross should take out Jirachi. Anyways, you'll either find the dumb ParaFlinch Method or CM Rain. Donphan should be able to take it out aswell bar Ice Punch.

I've decided not to use Metagross..
    Paraflinch and CM Rain doesn't help though :/

The only way I come out with is to Switch Fire Punch into Jirachi and give Thunderbolt to Latios... :/

CLICK TO READ MY FANFICTION NAMED Pokémon Hunting and Investigating Squad (PHIS)

Rachi honestly doesn't hit hard w/o some boosts. You could throw up a Gliscor or Rtom-W if your Rachi problem is that huge which I don't think it is.

True that, but still, Gliscor can easily be OHKO'ed by Ice Punch

By the way, I've updated the Pros and Cons section to point out important points that this team need to deal with.

I think Gliscor is bulky enough to take one but I'll check, but also don't see many Rachis with Ice Punch anymore as most run like CM Varients, dumb ParaFlinch, or Scarf with like Iron Head/Fire Punch/Body Slam/Trick.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123