Thread: Best Sports For Fitness

Default Best Sports For Fitness

Well sports and fitness are interrelated, fitness is required for sports and sports results in good fitness. Although It may be my own opinion but here I want to share some top sports from fitness point of view...
    • Running (Sprint)
    • Bicycling
    • Swimming
    • Soccer
    • Gymnastics
    • Rowing
    • Hand Ball (good for belly because you have to bend a lot of time)

What you think the best sport for fitness...? Which one do you like the most?

Well, really any sport that includes lots of movement can lead to good health. The best way to lose weight is to play a sport at levels where you break a sweat, but you don't put yourself at the verge of a heart attack. Fitness is all about staying healthy and being active, not being ripped.

Personally, I prefer Soccer (Football) as a sport for fitness. It's rules are quite straight forward and you learn the unique skills of team dynamics.

Quote Originally Posted by /b/ board
    What does Cheese Pizza mean?

i would say swimming or biking, cuz they strenghten a wide range of muscles....and they are my favorites XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Hooverball It was invented by former U.S. president Herbert Hoover as a great way to maintain physical fitness. Hoover lived to age 90, so I would guess it's pretty effective.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

Underwater basket weaving.

Badminton is fun for Cardio and lunging if you're into that sort of thing.

Star-Lord

parkour is great for everything, but it can be difficult to do.
    Es so Einfach wie Eins, Zwei, Drei.

Gotta be water polo, man. Out of the options you have listed, think swimming + handball, with punching, kicking, drowning, even biting and other stuff thrown in for good measure.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

I just love how completely indiscriminate adbots are about the sorts of sites they show up on. It makes me wonder if a sentient being is behind them, or if they just kinda do their own thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
    Badminton is fun for Cardio and lunging if you're into that sort of thing.
    I can think of one better activity that accomplishes those very things.

But for real, even though I enjoy many sports, most of the people I see on a regular basis only want to do ******** like bicycle around in spandex, so probably the only "fitnessy" thing I've done in a long while is hiking. Great fun.

Gymnastics.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by Frank222 View Post
    Well sports and fitness are interrelated, fitness is required for sports and sports results in good fitness. Although It may be my own opinion but here I want to share some top sports from fitness point of view...
    • Running (Sprint)
    • Bicycling
    • Swimming
    • Soccer
    • Gymnastics
    • Rowing
    • Hand Ball (good for belly because you have to bend a lot of time)

What you think the best sport for fitness...? Which one do you like the most?
    Where is weightlifting on this list

I swim some too but i primarily lift

I think sports are best activities for fitness. There are many sports that are good for physical fitness. These are some best sports that i like.
    Cricket
    Football
    badminton
    Swimming
    Cycling.

Well, really any game that consists of activity can cause to great health. The best way to shed weight is to play an activity at stages where you crack a sweating, but you don't put yourself at the brink of cardiac arrest. Health and fitness is all about remaining healthy and balanced and being effective, not being attractive.

Swimming is an excellent exercise for improving the flexibility and function of your muscles and the water "protects participants from muscle and bones problems,".I have been a swimmer my whole life and definitely recommend it to anyone looking to shape up.

Gymnastics.

My abs are as tight as my vagina.

Quote Originally Posted by facetious View Post
    Gymnastics.

My abs are as tight as my vagina.
    same

i always liked squash, myself. you do a butt load of running around and it's good for your hand-eye coordination as well
    life is
    a game

Quote Originally Posted by Orlando123 View Post
    Well, really any game that consists of activity can cause to great health. The best way to shed weight is to play an activity at stages where you crack a sweating, but you don't put yourself at the brink of cardiac arrest. Health and fitness is all about remaining healthy and balanced and being effective, not being attractive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander8100 View Post
    Swimming is an excellent exercise for improving the flexibility and function of your muscles and the water "protects participants from muscle and bones problems,".I have been a swimmer my whole life and definitely recommend it to anyone looking to shape up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mical View Post
    I think sports are best activities for fitness. There are many sports that are good for physical fitness. These are some best sports that i like.
    Cricket
    Football
    badminton
    Swimming
    Cycling.
    Dat triple spambot combo

Umm anyway I like to cycle and sometimes jog. I don't normally partake in exercise during the winter because I'm scared of the cold
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    (come and play Team Fortress 2 with me!)