Thread: dmg tech

Default dmg tech

This was an idea I had for a long period of time, to make a deck that deals with the possibility of controling the amount of damage that is used in the game incoming or out going so you can possibly control the amount of ko's you take or give per round, so I made this

2 darkrai EX (spread
    2 sableye DE (trainer tech
    2 terrakion (easy fast damage
    1 groudon EX (meant to deal excess damage
    1 regigigas EX (slow yet reliable damage

2 dce
    5 fighting energy
    8 dark energy

3 dark claw
    2 catcher
    3 tool scrapper
    1 super rod
    4 random receiver
    3 cheren
    4 N
    4 dark patch
    3 energy switch
    1 ultra ball
    3 switch
    2 pokemon communication
    2 pokemon centre
    1 level ball
    1 revive
    The Pokemon tcg info thread//for NEW PLAYER'S!!!
    I claimed magnemite, mawaru penguindrum, and more(eventually).

I don't get it. At all. Control damage? It sounds like you're making up a big phrase..Sorry if I'm just ignorant.

I'd love to help, if I understood Qwaa

Created by PPL Qwaa

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Quote Originally Posted by Swagsire View Post
    I don't get it. At all. Control damage? It sounds like you're making up a big phrase..Sorry if I'm just ignorant.

I'd love to help, if I understood Qwaa
    I agree. I don't see much controlling about it. And it looks (mostly) like the standard Darkrai/Terrakion list that people have been using.
    I would recommend 2 more Catcher and a Computer Search/Gold Potion. Maybe over the 3 Switch since you already have Darkrai EX's ability?
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

Control may not have been the correct choice of word, but the basicly it is to use regigigas and groudon to generate a more reliable after ko rate. The only thing I would want is a gold potion but I don't have one yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ven? View Post
    Control may not have been the correct choice of word, but the basicly it is to use regigigas and groudon to generate a more reliable after ko rate. The only thing I would want is a gold potion but I don't have one yet.
    Sounds like the idea of every deck?.. I still don't know. But you seem to know where you're going so..goodluck. Qwaa

Created by PPL Qwaa

Not really, everyone's more on about energy acceleration decks then the amount of damage they take and deal back with, if anything they just use ssu, max potion or gold potion, not nessearly dealing with the amount of overall damage dealt in the game. This deck was really just made for those that love mathematics and love tons of difficult and complicated equations. To me it sounds like you want on some level the right to approve or disapprove of this decklist, however it was made for people to take a look at and understand various fundamentals of our current game play instead of the other perspective I gave. No I'm not trying to offend anyone I'm just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by ven? View Post
    Not really, everyone's more on about energy acceleration decks then the amount of damage they take and deal back with, if anything they just use ssu, max potion or gold potion, not nessearly dealing with the amount of overall damage dealt in the game. This deck was really just made for those that love mathematics and love tons of difficult and complicated equations. To me it sounds like you want on some level the right to approve or disapprove of this decklist, however it was made for people to take a look at and understand various fundamentals of our current game play instead of the other perspective I gave. No I'm not trying to offend anyone I'm just saying.
    Don't get me wrong. That's not my motive. See, now I get it more. Controlling damage and ko's incoming and outcoming sounded like some weird puppetmaster style play where you can control your opponent. In that case the only thing i'd say is why no juniper? Qwaa

Created by PPL Qwaa

Because me and juniper always end out terribly, check my fun eels decklist for better explaination, sorry.