Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Negaishipping (Ash x Iris)

13 22.03%
  • Wishfulshipping (Dento/Cilan x Iris)

30 50.85%
  • DarkCherryshipping (Pod/Chili x Iris)

3 5.08%
  • Idunnowhatthisshipiscalled11! (Corn/Cress x Iris)

1 1.69%
  • Flavescentshipping (Trip x Iris)

8 13.56%
  • Bustershipping (Iris x Georgia)

14 23.73%
  • DragonVilleshipping (Shobu x Iris)

5 8.47%
  • Annemaeshipping (Dawn x Iris)

9 15.25%
  • Other~

11 18.64%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Iris Ship/s?

Default Favorite Iris Ship/s?

Title says all. Ash got one, Dawn got one, Rosa got one....I see no reason why Iris can't get one. xD What is/are your favorite Iris ships? Choices are multiple for a reason. xD

Rules:

1.) Obey all Rules

2.)When you do name your favorite ship/ships, please say why you like them (that's the fun part after all~).

3.) Please, no BASHING or FLAMEWARS; be respectful to one another.

Yup so have fun and smooth sailing~
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Bustershipping. <3 I think their arguments/catfights are really funny and I just think they'd be really cute together. :3
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

Wishfulshipping is my Iris OTP, but Annemaeshipping is my Iris BrOTP. I don't mind Flavescentshipping either, but I prefer as a more one-sided deal from Trip's end.

BusterShipping because arguments are badass. Also because they seem like they'd be good together.
    Play Boy; Lopunny looks like that.
    I like May more than any man here.

Loppuny Credit: Gladeshadow.

Too busy on another forum to be on this one.

Uh... I like Iris x Cilan, Iris x Ash, Iris x Chili, Iris x Trip, Iris x Benga, Iris x Burgh, Iris x Marlon, Iris x Barry... I like so many Iris ships ;A;

My favourite - and the only one I actually really ship in my head - is Iris x Cilan, though.

I'd go with WishfulShipping. I think they have a great and rather unusual sort of chemistry with each other and bounce off each other well. I think they have enough differences that they could learn a lot from each other, but not so many that they have no common ground.

I'm also fairly fond of BusterShipping though.

Wishfulshipping~ I just love how fun and quirky their relationship to one another is. There's so much more potential that can be explored between the two it's crazy.

As friends I also ship Annemaeshipping and, as of late, DragonVilleshipping. Also Iris x Cynthia as a one-sided girl crush from Iris' POV. xD

I like NegaiShipping, it's cute and the interactions and respect they have for each other is sweet. Not to mention it's pretty funny when Iris is able to poke fun and get Ash flustered ^^

I do like Wishful, Buster, Flavescent, DragonVillage and Annemae as friends though. My favorite I think are DragonVillage and Annemae though. Oh and Iris x Cynthia too.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Ok time to answer my own poll (and I'll probably edit my post later.)~~

Wishful is my favorite (I guarantee here NO ONE saw that coming xDD) because I like how they are all buddy-buddy-yet-opposites. Their overall quirkiness and how they are fun to play around with..and their personalities just make it seem like they could get themselves into some weird situations. And they both seem to like nature (Dento talking about the voices of the plants and Iris liking to swing from vines) like they'd go hiking a lot just to see the trees and Pokemon. XD

I also play around with Chili x Iris- I can see them be some sort of fiery couple. I can easily picture Pod mischievously trying to tick Iris off and then Iris would probably make him swing on a vine or something.

Corn x Iris- I see Corn being the type to be shy about his feelings for Iris, and I could just imagine the two of them sitting on a park bench blurshing and Iris decorate Corn's hair to look like hers with he pigtails.

So yeah somehow I like Iris x Dento x Pod x Corn reverse harem I don't know if it's because they give me Ouran Vibes, or that I just want Iris into their genome one way or another. xD

--

As for girl/girl which I normally don't like

I like Buster because of their cat fights

Annemae- One-sided on Dawn's side, but Iris sees them as friends

Shobu- I like these two as besties, not so much "together" (which I did make a crack fiction about a misunderstanding.....never came to me from the Yandere Salad Fork, nope never. :P

That's it for now, but I'll probably go more in depth later. XD
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Wishfulshipping, the fanart and AMVS are really good.

I guess Wishfulshipping, cuz we all know they'll both end up staying in the same region and Ash will continue on with his journey, so why not?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Currently, Flavescentshipping is my favorite Iris ship~ I just find them to be cute together. I liked it ever since Trip took a picture of Iris so he will always remember her. :3 I feel like if they ever do get together, they would have a pretty interesting and competitive relationship where they would bicker about unimportant stuff.

I like Negaishipping as well. They're friendship is sweet, and I like how Iris always seems to get excited whenever Ash challenges a gym. The "you're such a kid" remark is a plus for me. ;D

Wishfulshipping is pretty darn adorable~! They're sort of like opposites, yet they are still best friends. Cilan and Iris' interactions are always funny, and they remind me of Haruhi and Tamaki from OHSHC in a way. x3

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Spoiler:- Credit:

My two favourite Iris shippings are BusterShipping and RaisinShipping (Cabernet/Iris). Anyhow, Bustershipping has all the thrills- a feisty rivalry oddly marked by Langley's support of Iris to progress as a trainer is so refreshing.
    Raisinshipping's potential is just appealing, and that sort of came out in their match in BW071. Their dialogue was humorous and amazing the whole way through, ah.

So, yes, I tend to ship Iris with vengeful catty ladies. She works off them well.

I would ship Iris with Dento. So Wishfulshipping is for me. But I also like Hilbert/Iris together. Even his counterpart Black/Iris. I also enjoy Negai as well

Banner made by Skiyomi

I voted for Wishfulshipping. I love the hints they have and plus, they're adorable together.

I also like Negai, Buster, and Flavescent as well but my favorite ship involving Iris is Wishful.

Credit | Author's Profile | Multi-Shipper ☆ Drew fan | Status: Inactive

Wishfulshipping for me. I've always had a liking to couples, who have great banter and strong opposing opinions. I feel that Cilan's refined, gentlemanly and rational disposition goes rather beautifully with Iris and her wild-child, vine-swinging, superstitious ways. There's just something really fun about these two... so many possiblities. Plus, they look great together.

Mine is FlavescentShipping, I really love this shipping, eh, no Iris x Bianca? Iris x Bianca is also my favorite Iris's shipping
    WARNING : I really hiatus from Pokeani Spoiler because I move to other anime fandom. It doesn't mean I hate Pokeani, but I should keep my reputation for not being annoyed by stranger people who doesn't like/underestimate Pokeani. If you want to CHAT about POKEANI with me, please CONTACT me below. Thanks
    Follow my Twitter : @mega_shootiepie | Blackberry Messenger : 2b37cbed (Mega ShootiePie) (will move to BBM because I am gonna have new phone) | LINE : mega_shootiepie

Wishfulshipping is my overall favorite pairing involving Iris. It's really cute and they do go great together. Plus, I find it funny how Iris reacts to that whole 'Tasting Time' thing Dento does.

So yeah, my vote goes to Wishfulshipping.

Hey look Gina I'm responding to your thread =P

My favorite Iris ship is Wishfulshipping surprise surprise! I just love their interactions, their fanart, and they just work together/look good. xD Their also my Pokemon OTP too so there's that.
    Otherwise I'd probably be a Flavescentshipper/other!
    Last edited by Aria-Forme; 11th December 2012 at 4:50 AM.

~Credit goes to Mew_ for the banner

Oi!!!! lololokokoooo~ Me and Jess's cracky thing ;D

My vote goes for other. It's Iris/Arianna (I don't what the shipping name is called, but whatever).

I voted for Wishfulshipping. I love their interactions and how Iris reacts to the whole 'Tasting Time' thing Cilan does just cracks me up.

I also like Negaishipping and Bustershipping but Wishful takes it all.

3DS FC: 0748-3470-9720 ♥

GIF Credit | Author's Profile | Tumblr
    Sailor Moon Club | PokeSpe Club

While wishful and buster are close to my heart, dragonville is my Otp.

What does annamae even mean anyways?

Iris OTP irisxdragonite
    Iris human OTP wishful

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    What does annamae even mean anyways?
    l
    It's Dawn/Iris.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast