Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mission: Defeat Your Rival! (765)

Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    So basically she boosted Escavalier's defenses yet Kotetsu used a phy. attack rather than special? Well I suppose the logic here is Anime=/=games.
    Its works like leer, it boost its defense or lowers in leer case, they didnt care for the type of defense.

Riolu manages to defeat Emboar with Vacuum Wave and Kotetsu wins. Bianca starts crying when on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    A few pics;
    I guess Pokemon really did discover fanservice!

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Riolu manages to defeat Emboar with Vacuum Wave and Kotetsu wins. Bianca starts crying when on the field.
    Super cool story, Bianca. Keep being that stereotype you always were.

Good riddance...

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Episode ends.

Cheers Serebii. Good stuff. I suppose Kotetsu is supposed to be the anime variant of Nate?
    - My Sig was too Tall, so a Mod fixed it -

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Its works like leer, it boost its defense or lowers in leer case, they didnt care for the type of defense.
    They, the writers, need to work on their in-game knowledge.

The strangest thing about this episode was attract on Emboar. Who would get attracted to it? That Samurott was sick

BTW, who was female? Emboar or Samurott.

They, the writers, need to work on their in-game knowledge.

The strangest thing about this episode was attract on Emboar. Who would get attracted to it? That Samurott was sick

BTW, who was female? Emboar or Samurott.
    Samurott .

Serperior is supposed to be a defensive Pokemon yet it gets 1HKO'd every time.
    I actually saw this one coming.

Raise a pokemon to be too evasive and then it's not going be capable of sustaining damage when it does get hit.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    I guess Pokemon really did discover fanservice!

Good riddance...
    That wasn't nice. almost anyone is going to feel bad for losing their first league.
    Last edited by Hero of Ideals; 29th November 2012 at 11:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post

Good riddance...
    Yup spoiled futile girl , I guess she went crazy when she saw Rioulo cuteness and a figthning type.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    That wasn't nice. almost anyone is going to feel bad for losing their first league.
    Take it with a grain of salt I think TGB was joking alittle(as I was in my answer) while not completelly lying, we know in real life people lose in competitons and cry its normal yeah, dunno if she made a scene though, that would be stupid xD.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 29th November 2012 at 11:13 AM.

The disgusting part of the episode must be Emboar using Attract... I mean how... I-I just cant...

Quote Originally Posted by stenli View Post
    The disgusting part of the episode must be Emboar using Attract... I mean how... I-I just cant...
    Nothing disgusting about it.

I just saw the pictures of Pikachu beating Serperior & all I can say is, what the h*** just happened?
    Last edited by Mr.Munchlax; 29th November 2012 at 11:40 AM.

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Trying to find Serena after she and the Skrelp were attacked by a school of Sharpedo
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    I just saw the pictures of Pikachu beating Serperior & all I can say is, what the h*** just happened?
    the end result of Trip not raising it right.

Being speedy and evasive is nice and all, but if that's all your gonna do then when it comes time to get hit your gonna go down hard quickly.

Of course, Trip's reaction upon losing is just freaking priceless.
    Last edited by Almighty Zard; 29th November 2012 at 11:59 AM.

A shame I wasn't able to watch it. I would have loved to watch Riolu battle! :<
    Quote Originally Posted by noobers View Post
    HG/SS was a great remake, so it'd be difficult to trump it.

Edit: But the fact that this announcement is exciting is hard to contest.

Edit: I guess we'll just have to sea what comes of this.

Edit: Hoenn

i'm kinda curious though what did Trip say to Ash before leaving?

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    the end result of Trip not raising it right.

Being speedy and evasive is nice and all, but if that's all your gonna do then when it comes time to get hit your gonna go down hard quickly.

Of course, Trip's reaction upon losing is just freaking priceless.

I still don't get how Pikachu beat Serperior though. One minute Pikachu uses an Iron Tail/Electroball combo against Serperior's Dragon Tail, & then the next minute BOOM! Pikachu comes out of the smoke just fine while Serperior looks swirly-eyed. How is it possible?

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Trying to find Serena after she and the Skrelp were attacked by a school of Sharpedo
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

Trip err um wow, words can not come to my mind with that fight, I really wanted Trip to say sorry to Ash and every one in his home town, what the heck is that?
    I already knew what was going down with Bel, still sad as she was the only rival I liked.
    Wow, guess fanservice for boys is out this series eh? How many fan girls have been requesting for Ash fan service as of late, that was a heck of a lot of it this episodeXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Trip wins the best facial expression award ever from a rival after losing to Ash i'll give him that lol.

So now we move onto battle no 2.

Did Escaliver do any damage to samurott at all? Cause it doesn't look like it. As usual Emboar is the only pokemon Bianca has that's capable of winning, but it got literally got pwned by Riolu badly.

I'm really happy of this episode.
    I'm glad they all past (sorry Trip and Bianca) ! And also Bianca's Emboar using Attract on Samurott, I was laughing. I've said "To bad Bianca, Samurott sure is a male, ahah !" and POOF, a girl !
    I think it was a great idea to show a Pokémon that we doesn't expect to be a girl being a girl. It's demonstrates how the gender could play by luck.
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Emboar is FABULOUS!
    Last edited by Aura Flare Riolu; 29th November 2012 at 1:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by noobers View Post
    HG/SS was a great remake, so it'd be difficult to trump it.

Edit: But the fact that this announcement is exciting is hard to contest.

Edit: I guess we'll just have to sea what comes of this.

Edit: Hoenn

Default Huh? What did i watch?

Ummmmm. This was proably the most lopsided episode with many lopsided battles I have ever seen.

I can actually pinpoint soon wrong things in this episode.

First off all Serperior actually knew Wrap and probably Slam. As if using Energy Ball wasn't enough......

Pikachu took too many hits which were qualities he should have done since the first battle in Unova but I guess they wanted to now show that Serperior is weak offensively but they ruined it by making him defensively and HP weak....

Honestly they should have established Pikachu as a Powerhouse 24/7. Next episode he looks like he's struggling with some Trubbish and Garbodors....Pokemon he beat already.

Using Iron Tail to break out of Wrap was clever as well as the Electro Iron Tail attack to have Salad Snake electrify itself by contact while getting struck by IronTail was good too but a OHKO? Trip you fail at using a Serperior......man they did not even him give good closure. Just the usual goodbye forever moron leave.

All the rivals finish their battles easily no surprise.

WHY IS MEGABACON the only Pokemon on Bianca's team that is allowed to get wins? Poor SirBeetle was better off at Juniper's......

Ugh...... Attract from MEGABACON on Samurott....which surprising was a girl but it made Megabacon seem so jerkish to hit a girl in the face while she sexually immbolized that I was happy that Riolu kicked his butt.

yeah pretty rushed and lopsided episode with many in-game rules deflied than usual.

I am going to have to watch it again to see if I missed anything....
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

Quote Originally Posted by Groundedshock View Post
    First off all Serperior actually knew Wrap and probably Slam. As if using Energy Ball wasn't enough......

Pikachu took too many hits which were qualities he should have done since the first battle in Unova but I guess they wanted to now show that Serperior is weak offensively but they ruined it by making him defensively and HP weak...
    I think the fact that Trip raised it to have such speed and evasion might have been it's undoing, by doing so it had no defense. The ultimate tip off was when Pikachu started shocking it to attempt to force a let go while being binded, Trip immediantly had Serperior put it's tail in the ground to nulify the electricity which showed me that it can dodge well, but once you hit it a few times, game over.

I'm glad Bianca got eliminated because of that fact, just like Barry only her starter is capable when it matters. Yes it's impressive how she's raised it since it took an Aqua Jet and a Hydro Cannon, something that up till now only Paul's Mamgmortar has done, but still combine that damage with the subsequent butt kicking Riolu unleashed (Circle throw was hilarious)...she had it coming.

Funny thing is, she could've won if she had Emboar hold onto to Riolu when he grabbed it, and then used hammer arm to punch it while keeping that grip, but no she had Emboar toss it and look at what happened.
    Last edited by Almighty Zard; 29th November 2012 at 2:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Flare Riolu View Post

Emboar is FABULOUS!
    I think I'm in lov-er...I mean...HARDCORE EMBOAR!!! >: D

I've seen the pictures, was expecting Ash vs Trip to be done quicker but I'm glad it wasn't. Pikachu looked like it was going to die(I can just imagine how many people are going to imagine themselves in that scene replacing Serperior), it was changing colours. No Leer from Serperior, just light(And there really was a rainbow on Ash's leg, those darn pesty rainbows). Apparently it used Wrap, which I have no issue with, it nearly killed Pikachu, using Wrap probably does more damage then just wraping naturally. Wasn't sure what was going to happen with Trip at first, he looked pretty shocked and disappointed by the loss, then I saw him what looked like to be yelling at Ash, but they shook hands and Trip went off smiling(Probably thinking about blowing up the league, he was probably N this entire time).

Kotetsu vs Bianca looked nice to me, didn't really show much that wasn't already known for the most part though. Was sad to see Bianca cry from her loss.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

I'm really, really surprised that a small Riolu even managed to throw Emboar around like it was nobody's business... Poor Bianca. She had a slightly good run.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast