Page 59 of 174 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 4336

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

It's amusing how everyone is assuming "the old TR is back!" just because of one hot-air balloon. This is going to be BW025 all over again....

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    This is just what Best Wishes was lacking: a villain team, this just completes BW to be one of the greatest sagas.
    .....BW was NOT lacking a villain team; it had frigging Team Rocket as a villain team for the first time since Johto!

The Charizard isn't Ash's?

My childhood is crying. ;c

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    The Charizard isn't Ash's?

My childhood is crying. ;c
    There is no confirmation either way.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by bryanjuan View Post
    ah we unfortunately charizard is not the ash. cause he would have to cross the ocean to get all en Unova and why? charizard that should be the new dragon iris having a rivalry cm Dragonite. near colress has a frame with a picture of genesect haha. ngm noticed more and cade the axel?? yes axel and this evolved into the pokeball!! lol
    What?? He did that for movie 3 he could do the same here, some times when Ash gets himself into these types of situations he flys in for the rescue. Dragonite I think will see Charizard as a threat, he should cuz the thing is strong, I'd like to see a fight between the two an actual one.

edit;

Its not just of the Meowth balloon, didn't you see them doing a Team Rocket motto in it too?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

charizard this will be back with Pansage Cilan that takes charizard?

ah we unfortunately charizard is not the ash. cause he would have to cross the ocean to get all en Unova and why? charizard that should be the new dragon iris having a rivalry cm Dragonite. near colress has a frame with a picture of genesect haha. ngm noticed more and cade the axel?? yes axel and this evolved into the pokeball!! lol
    WE? no YOU might THINK this but WE know nothing of that sort. Crossing the ocean? Charizard could and likely will come with Liza or he'll fly to Oak's and get transferred or he'll see Ash getting his *** pwned and he'll rage and fly across the world to save him. The rest of your post I couldn't make out....

I wish we could talk more about the possibilities of the Plasma plot and less about Charizard and TRio -__- Geez.

charizard this will be back with Pansage Cilan that takes charizard?
    ??? No, no what the heck does this mean? I'm shocked so many of are fighting this, why would they be giving some unknown persons Charizard this much attention? It just wouldn't make sense.

Manna Feel free to bring up the subject again, right now people are debating if Team Rocket really has returned to old ways or if its really Ash's Charizard.
    I understand the Team Rocket thing, they are doing way too much just for some random persons Charizard.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

It's easier to talk about characters we know instead of everyone guessing and saying yeah thats cool, yeah i hope they use that idea

love the previw but hate team rocket back to their oldself T.T

wish they didnt hoging the story line like the past 4 saga before
    ash met random cotd and help it , team rocket blast off again T.T

if they are the past 2 year of bw is waste cause they make good episode even without team rocket

Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    I wish we could talk more about the possibilities of the Plasma plot and less about Charizard and TRio -__- Geez.

Once it starts it never needs. Give it a few pages.

A few things I got from it.

1. I don't care for Charizard at all. Snore. Wake me up when Kingler comes back.
    2. Team Rocket's balloon worries me. I really hope they don't go back to being incompetent again. It's fine if they get personalities back but please don't go blasting off again. Use your jet packs to avoid the blast please.
    3. N, okay. Don't see how he has so many fangirls and fanboys, but okay.
    4. Colress, he seems to be going for Genesect, while Ghetsis might go for Kyurem, N with Reshiram, and Ash with Zekrom.

Why you guys are making so much fuss over the charizard anyway?
    "My underrated tastes are no fun at all. However that's how I am. Peace."

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    ??? No, no what the heck does this mean? I'm shocked so many of are fighting this, why would they be giving some unknown persons Charizard this much attention? It just wouldn't make sense.
    He's implying that Charizard belongs to Cilan.

There are many reasons why that doesn't work.

But I do like Cilan's pose, he looks really badass on the poster.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by knux-the-killer View Post
    Seriously. *facepalms*

Nothing to complain about TR here, even though I don't like them back they're the main evil organization in the anime and Plasma is filling the role of Aqua, Magma and Galactic in their respective generations.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Oh, no! I hope this doesn't mean TRio went back to complete idiots like they were in DP.
    This line and your avatar fits 100% It's like Giovanny is saying that lol
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by knux-the-killer View Post

People LOVE Charizard... Let you think about that.

Quote Originally Posted by k6666 View Post
    love the previw but hate team rocket back to their oldself T.T

wish they didnt hoging the story line like the past 4 saga before
    ash met random cotd and help it , team rocket blast off again T.T

if they are the past 2 year of bw is waste cause they make good episode even without team rocket
    What kind of in between filler episodes do you want, my opinion with or without Team Rocket a lot of these Best Wishes fillers have been boring. At least if they are funny again will have more humor in itXD

dman tell me about it, what a random theory.

has many pokemon ash that could return more charizard think that would be in the Unova league already over? if not yet have a championship to ash.e we think charizard seje iris, which may jah had bulbasaur and squirtle, dawn had cindaquil, why iris can not have a charizard if she was able to get a Dragonite, and this season the ash vai for the inportancia Pignite Snivy and Oshawott makes sense??

has many pokemon ash that could return more charizard think that would be in the Unova league already over? if not yet have a championship to ash.e we think charizard seje iris, which may jah had bulbasaur and squirtle, dawn had cindaquil, why iris can not have a charizard if she was able to get a Dragonite, and this season the ash vai for the inportancia Pignite Snivy and Oshawott makes sense??
    She just caught the Dragonite thats why, it'd be horrible and a stab in the back if at the last second again Iris caught another Dragon Pokemon after catching a powerful Dragonite and Ash's of all things. It makes more sense for it to be Ash's my opinion, they know how popular the thing is =]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    She just caught the Dragonite thats why, it'd be horrible and a stab in the back if at the last second again Iris caught another Dragon Pokemon after catching a powerful Dragonite and Ash's of all things. It makes more sense for it to be Ash's my opinion, they know how popular the thing is =]
    Stab in the back, really? We don't know if it is Ash's, so until then, it's anyone's.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    But I do like Cilan's pose, he looks really badass on the poster.
    Lol that he does.

I do hope for a capture for the guy, but I'm not thinking Charizard. Too mainstream and stuff xD I think Char is Ash's.

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

but if reason has any pokemon ash back surely will be the Gible. in my opinion!!

but if reason has any pokemon ash back surely will be the Gible. in my opinion!!
    If that was ever going to happen.

There would be a Gible/Gabite/Garchomp on the poster.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Stab in the back, really? We don't know if it is Ash's, so until then, it's anyone's.
    Yes, in my opinion it would be. Yes that is true, till we get confirmation its up in the air right now. Still think its weird how they'd be giving it so much attention if it wasn't Ash's.

Page 59 of 174 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159 ... LastLast