Page 3 of 174 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 4336

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

  1. #51
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,051

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    How can you say a 1 V.s 1 battle isn't rushed? I'm confused, its cool you feel its a good fight but that still doesn't change the fact that Trip is going out in one sweep, poor Trip is getting treated like crap here. I think it would have been better if they did switch Trip with either Kotetsu, like I said whats the point in letting all these newbie rivals get in the last battles when they aren't even going to be seen again? Ash/Trip's rivalry may not have been a favorite of mine but they could have at least let Trip go out on top even if he looses he should have at least gotten a good battle.

    Pokemon still in the top 10? I heard since that Dragonite episode happened its dropped a little in the ratings hmm. N should score some major points though.
    A rushed battle is koing a pokemon in 5 seconds, thats rushed to me, again what I mean is the 1vs1 battle itself wasn't rushed it was actually pretty big for a 1vs1, like I said in my post I want a 6vs6 but since its a 1vs1 its a 1vs1 and I'm not going to say this 1vs1 battle was rushed because it wasn't.

    What ratings are you talking about?(country) last time I saw them pokemon was 8 or something.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Can you show me the top ten list, I like to see

    @ POKEMON, it's not like the JC. Can everyone move on about it. It's daily in the morning for me, si not in the mood to argue.
    Saw the rankings in another anime forum not related to pokemon, I would have to look for it don't remember it rigth now, plus last time I checked them it was like a month ago.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    1,474

    Default

    Ok so maybe it's not like the Junior Cup, but it sure isn't the most exciting league that has ever happened. I mean Sinnoh's Grand Festival was more exciting than this tbh lol.

    I'm excited for this episode though, the games had a really good story imo, let's see how that translates into the animé.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    8,988

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    N appearing? you can see they are desperate for ratings :P

    Anyways i'm hyped up

    Hopefully he appears after this god awful league.
    The better one better be a joke, because I think think it's just the case of an idea for what to do after the league.

    God awful? Yeah...not really.

    Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    The unova league is nothing more then a junior cup, i cant actually tell the difference.

    Nothing beats a 1 on 1 rushed battle with ash's "so called" biggest rival.
    Well one is a tournament where one battles in order to battle Alder and one is a tournament you battle in, after beating 8 gyms and try to win, in order to battle the Elite 4.

    Rushed? Again, not really. The battle here was in about a 3rd of so of the episode and in a bit of the last episode. Sure it's a 1 on 1, but it's something different.

    Anyway, I'm kind of interested to see N and this isn't just one special episode so it might be a part of a filler saga.

    Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

    Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

  4. #54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    A rushed battle is koing a pokemon in 5 seconds, thats rushed to me, again what I mean is the 1vs1 battle itself wasn't rushed it was actually pretty big for a 1vs1, like I said in my post I want a 6vs6 but since its a 1vs1 its a 1vs1 and I'm not going to say this 1vs1 battle was rushed because it wasn't.

    What ratings are you talking about?(country) last time I saw them pokemon was 8 or something.
    Its rushed compared to other fights in this league and Ash's fights with his other rivals, even the Ash's clone got a good one in. Some thing different? Again, my opinion not in a good way. I'm going by the last time I saw it in the ratings thread but maybe its different now, I've heard Best Wishes isn't doing as great as the other series ratings wise. Maybe they have hope with N???

    Junior cup?? I wasn't too thrilled with that thing, than again to me the league doesn't sound that great either this time around. I hope they keep the same type of storyline from the games, I liked it.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,051

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Its rushed compared to other fights in this league and Ash's fights with his other rivals, even the Ash's clone got a good one in. Some thing different? Again, my opinion not in a good way. I'm going by the last time I saw it in the ratings thread but maybe its different now, I've heard Best Wishes isn't doing as great as the other series ratings wise. Maybe they have hope with N???

    Junior cup?? I wasn't too thrilled with that thing, than again to me the league doesn't sound that great either this time around. I hope they keep the same type of storyline from the games, I liked it.
    Are you really going to keep ignoring what I wrote? I'm saying the 1vs1 wasn't rushed and thats it, nothing else to take away from it, I'm saying this 1vs1 which could be any other 1vs1 that had the amount of time this one had, WASN'T rushed thats it...if N makes you all likea series wtv.

    I guess its the same as the people who decided BW sucked out of nowhere because a certain pokemon didn't evolve
    Or the ones that started saying BW sucked after the 8th gym when they enjoyed most of the rest of the series and weren't talking like that all
    N migth make people doa 360 and then he leaves and people act like [Insert warning worth word] again kinda like with Hikari

    I'm excited for Plasma not N but again thats me.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Are you really going to keep ignoring what I wrote? I'm saying the 1vs1 wasn't rushed and thats it, nothing else to take away from it, I'm saying this 1vs1 which could be any other 1vs1 that had the amount of time this one had, WASN'T rushed thats it...if N makes you all likea series wtv.

    I guess its the same as the people who decided BW sucked out of nowhere because a certain pokemon didn't evolve
    Or the ones that started saying BW sucked after the 8th gym when they enjoyed most of the rest of the series and weren't talking like that all
    N migth make people doa 360 and then he leaves and people act like [Insert warning worth word] again kinda like with Hikari

    I'm excited for Plasma not N but again thats me.
    You said the reasons and they're more to it. N, after getting ruined by fans, his portrayal is what I dread.

  7. #57

    Default

    Screw the armor plotted league, N is appearing!
    "My underrated tastes are no fun at all. However that's how I am. Peace."

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knux-the-killer View Post
    Screw the armor plotted league, N is appearing!

    What Armor ploted league.

    Is Natural all people cared about to be in Best.Wishes?

  9. #59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Are you really going to keep ignoring what I wrote? I'm saying the 1vs1 wasn't rushed and thats it, nothing else to take away from it, I'm saying this 1vs1 which could be any other 1vs1 that had the amount of time this one had, WASN'T rushed thats it...if N makes you all likea series wtv.

    I guess its the same as the people who decided BW sucked out of nowhere because a certain pokemon didn't evolve
    Or the ones that started saying BW sucked after the 8th gym when they enjoyed most of the rest of the series and weren't talking like that all
    N migth make people doa 360 and then he leaves and people act like [Insert warning worth word] again kinda like with Hikari

    I'm excited for Plasma not N but again thats me.
    Ok sorry, I won't try and change your opinion thats not cool of me to do, I respect it =]
    I'm not normally picky when it comes to Pokemon, I didn't care that the animation changed like other old school fans did, I didn't mind serious Team Rocket and I actually kind of liked them appearing less with them acting that way. Unlike with Dawn who was in the Posters and Pokemon acted like she'd be here longer than she was, N is the main villain I'm sure people won't think hes going to become the new Team Rocket. I also hope the anime doesn't crush N, I like how he is now thanks HA.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    What Armor ploted league.

    Is Natural all people cared about to be in Best.Wishes?
    he's a popular game character. it's understandable that people are excited about his appearance

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    DE Lewes
    Posts
    729

    Default

    Oh my god!!!

    This is awesome!

    My FireRed Champs:


    My HeartGold Team:


    My Black Team:


    My White Team:


    My White 2 Team So Far:


  12. #62
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    695

    Default

    Looks it's time for me to get back into the anime! So excited!

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    he's a popular game character. it's understandable that people are excited about his appearance
    But there was alot of good factors in Black and White 1 and 2, not just N. I mean, it's not like people expect Natural to save the series, right?

    *Looks above me after the post, enters corner of woe*

    Nevermind.

  14. #64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    But there was alot of good factors in Black and White 1 and 2, not just N. I mean, it's not like people expect Natural to save the series, right?

    *Looks above me after the post, enters corner of woe*

    Nevermind.
    I thought you said you were excited =/
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I thought you said you were excited =/
    Not for Natural now. The cycle of choas will always start with expecting too much, then hurt, then complaining, then six months of this.

    And this matters to you because?

  16. #66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Not for Natural now. The cycle of choas will always start with expecting too much, then hurt, then complaining, then six months of this.

    And this matters to you because?
    Eh? Guess it shouldn't rightXD
    We should wait till we get more information and promos before getting hyped, still can't help it HA.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Eh? Guess it shouldn't rightXD
    We should wait till we get more information and promos before getting hyped, still can't help it HA.
    The fact you are saying ha confirms something...

    And your sig's picture are removed.

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Not for Natural now. The cycle of choas will always start with expecting too much, then hurt, then complaining, then six months of this.

    And this matters to you because?
    Which is why I'm gonna have my standards for this 'episode/arc' as low as possible until we get more info =3





  19. #69
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Serbia,Belgrade
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Well it's about f***ing time N and team plasma apeared.
    It's been what 2 years since the first games came out.
    I was srsly hope the writers don't f*ck this epic character up by making him look bad.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

    50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise)...

  20. #70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    The fact you are saying ha confirms something...

    And your sig's picture are removed.
    The fact that I'm laughing confirms what? I'm just saying I'm excited for N to appear dispite all that, what does my laugh have to do with any thing?
    Thanks, I know that and am fine with it its mostly Ash and Luffy from One Piece pictures all the time. Just keep updating them, its fun.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta3869 View Post
    Well it's about f***ing time N and team plasma apeared.
    It's been what 2 years since the first games came out.
    I was srsly hope the writers don't f*ck this epic character up by making him look bad.
    Still people, this is why yoy don't treat characters like N are the best thing since slice bread.

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    102

    Default

    N finally appears in s2 best wishes. I will now raise a question. why do you guys think the episode was announced in an episode of N League?? N that will be displayed with black / white Kyurem, and destroys the Unova League? forcing all participants to expect the construction of a new stadium? so explain ash vs trip in the first round. so ash will evolve into a new season and hoping your team a new stadium and asim trip battling his main rival in a 6 vs. 6. fais any sense in it? since it is official that ash will have 5 battles in the league and throughout the Unova league has 7 rounds would be the pretext for N ash miss the first part of Unova league? That said I have some argument? friends

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,067

    Default

    I hope N isn't immediately introduced as a villain. The best part about the game was that he was sort of treated like a third rival. But it's too late now for any real character development from him. All we can really hope for is that he'll become a recurring character in later seasons like Cynthia or Looker.

  24. #74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    What Armor ploted league.

    Is Natural all people cared about to be in Best.Wishes?
    Armor plotted cuz Ash is powning everything and everyone in a row. Sorry that's armor plotted for me. Specially knowing his party. It's obvious the writers are only favoring Ash and Kotetsu, the rest is punchbag.

    Well, yes. Problem? Dude, sorry for saying this, but the games overcome the anime in every single aspect, you can't deny it, so duh, of course people get happy to see a character from there debuting, specially a very highly waited one.
    "My underrated tastes are no fun at all. However that's how I am. Peace."

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    584

    Default

    yep. Lots of fanboys are going to saying Hey maybe this series isn't going to be the worst after all...... Perhaps this will be the turning factor for the season....

    I am actually surprised they seem to give a damn about N and Team Plasma......I really thought they were banned......

    Well, I am not getting my hopes yet.......until I get more infomation
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

Page 3 of 174 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •