Page 41 of 174 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 4336

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I said "pretty much the whole season". TR had a huge role this season (way more than previous villains) but it doesn't focus on that for the whole season. There are rival episodes, adventure episodes, gyms, tournaments, etc. Sorry if you misunderstood what I said.
    I got what you meant, all I was saying was that BW has put a great amount of focus on their evil teams this saga unlike other regions where they were somewhat of a minor scale focus til their respective finales. I know that they werent (and still wont) be focused on every episode but since BW has put so much emphasis on evil teams I suspect we'll have alot more antagonist episodes than pre-league BW.
    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    1. Team Rocket wasn't the sole focus of BW.

2. It's team rocket, before it was confirmed, we all thought Team Rocket was going to be in every episode. So they don't count. Otherwise you'd have to count the other 4 generations of Pokémon since they actually appeared in every episode.
    1. I'm well aware of that -_- And I never said that they were the sole focus, I said that they received more focus than previous teams this saga. If you would've read my whole post than you would have gotten that...
    2.You know good as well that Team Rocket didnt have actual antagonistic focus since OS. What I was saying was that now that they are being treated with actual villain treatment they are now receiving more focus as a whole.
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    1. I'm well aware of that -_- And I never said that they were the sole focus, I said that they received more focus than previous teams this saga. If you would've read my whole post than you would have gotten that...
    2.You know good as well that Team Rocket didnt have actual antagonistic focus since OS. What I was saying was that now that they are being treated with actual villain treatment they are now receiving more focus as a whole.
    All that doesn't change the fact that it's Team Rocket, who 3 of the members have been pretty much in every episode up until 5th gen.

Sure they have more missions in this generation than they ever did, and wasn't existing solely to steal Ash and his friend's Pokémon.

However they can't count any way because they aren't relevant to the black and white games. So why would it matter if they are actually receiving villain focus since whatever generation? The writers just decided to something different with Team Rocket, since I'm sure trying to steal Ash and Friend's Pokémon got very tiring than them. That's probably the only reason why they got so much focus. Because it was time to shake it up.

Any way there's a finite number of episodes in this particular saga. Maybe Team Plasma/ N will get more focus than the past generation team. But I seriously don't think they are going to get more than 10 episode. Most of the episodes will revolve around something else. It's always been like that. A series has never solely focused on one thing, or had a majority of the episode focused on one thing.

There's probably going to be like 3 plots/subplots going on and on top of the wonderful filler episodes.

That's what I'm saying. Even if N is saga, primarily, it's going to be no different than Ash on the league. How many episodes are actually devoted to the league. Maybe 16 episodes for the 8 gyms, plus 8 episodes for league itself, plus maybe 20 development episodes (battle tournaments don't count because anyone can join, not just Ash and HIS league rivals). Which is a total of about 44 episode of however many episodes are in the actual series. Which is less than half of the total number of episodes, in any series. And let's not ignore that I'm probably being generous.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

OK!! so after the 16 season dub to have been leak...this are some things I want to happen or must happen during this season:

1. Team Plasma (almost confirmed...is about time) (Neo Pirate vs. Team Plasma vs. Team Rocket).
    2. Ash must do something that help him reach his dream / goal....world tournament...gyms...redo the league...whatever!! (BC we know pokemon is not only about of battling the bad guy).
    3. Ash battling Marlon & Drayden.
    4. Some Iris development with her dragon master goal (Axew to evolve already & win a dragon theme tournament).
    5. Cilan to get development on his Connoisseur goal...obtain a higher rank if he leaved before generation 6 and one more catch.
    6. Bange to debut in the anime.
    7. Black city, white city and the rest of cities and Landmarks to finally appear in the anime.

About Charizard's return, I already speculated a long ago that Charizard would return in this generation. It has been several "clues" hinting in that direction:

1ş) You can say it's silly, but the first one was the "Charizard Bridge", the nickname of Driftveil Drawbridge. Very curious, if you ask me.

2ş) So much time after his journey through Johto, Ash could have faced a Dragon Type Gym in Unova; but they had to ruin it and add the Poison Type Gym. Anyway, it's obvious that Dragon Type Gyms are really hard to find, so I guess all Dragon Pokemon Trainers are associated to them. If you remember Johto, just when Ash arrived to Blackthorn City to win his final Johto's Gym Badge (from the Dragon Pokemon), a happy coindience made that Ash's Charizard, Charla and Liza where there in a visit. This allowed Ash to use Charizard in his last Gym Battle. So, if Opelucid City and the Village of Dragons works in the same way than Blackthorn City, it's highly possible that Dragon Pokemon Trainers visit these places very often; and that could include Liza. If Liza is visiting these places while Ash is in Unova, and Charizard hears about Ash's presence in the region, he will surely want to see his trainer. And if he founds Ash trapped in a bad situation (such as when he faced Eneti in the third movie), he could decide to stay with Ash; at least for a while.

3ş) Charizard is not really a Dragon Pokemon; but yet, I'm pretty sure she would love to meet Ash's Charizard because of his "dragon nature". And since Iris' relationship with her Dragonite is very similar to Ash's relationship with his Charizard at the beginning, they could serve as an example to both of them. Besides, it would be interesting to see Ash's Charizard and Iris' Dragonite continually growling to each other; looking at each other a worthy adversary. Something similar to what it happened between Ash's Charizard and Tracey's Scyther.

4ş) This new arc is obviously going to put Ash in the middle of a war between Team Rocket and Team Plasma; or in case I'm right about the three-sided battle's theory, Team Rocket vs White Team Plasma vs Black Team Plasma. It's obvious that Ash is going to need "heavy artillery" to survive this war and stop the villains once and for all; and although his current Pokemon are pretty good, none of them would have a chance against such "explodedly strong" Pokemon like the ones from the villains. (Well, maybe Krookodile have some hope). So, Ash is going to need an "ace" under his sleeve to win/survive this adventure; and the best possible choice is Charizard, possibly his most powerful Pokemon of all.

5ş) Seeing Charizard in action could motivate the rest of Ash's current Pokemon to get stronger and even evolve to their final stage. Since they share similar stories, Pignite could be inspired by Charizard to evolve to Emboar. I doubt it happen, but Snivy and Oshawott could also motivate themselves to evolve to their last form as Serperior and Samurott. Like I said, Ash is going to need "heavy artillery"; and since most of his old Pokemon are not going to be accessible, his current team will have to evolve in this adventure. Ash had a Torterra and a Infernape at the same time, so it's not completely impossible that the trio's evolution reach their final evolution. Besides, it's time to stop that stupid rule of "not letting Ash's Water Pokemon to evolve".

6ş) Finally, in the previous generation (in the Sinnoh League), all of Ash's old Pokemon in Oak's Lab returned at least for a couple of episodes. Ash's other old Pokemon like Charizard and Squirtle didn't even have a cameo; so I think it's time to allow Ash's Charizard return to action. And who knows?, because of the current opening, maybe some other of his old Pokemon could return too; like Squirtle, Primeape, Lapras or even Pidgeot and Butterfree. Everything is possible.

Well, what do you think of all this? Please, post opinions.

Anyway, I'm trying to understand how Team Rocket fits in all of this. I mean didn't they flee the region when Giovanni's plan failed? It seems weird that they'd care what Team Plasma does at this point. There's no rivalry or anything substantial between them. I'm almost convinced that Team Rocket is coming back "just because." I hope I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Anyway, I'm trying to understand how Team Rocket fits in all of this. I mean didn't they flee the region when Giovanni's plan failed? It seems weird that they'd care what Team Plasma does since they're not competing against each other for control of the region or anything. I'm almost convinced that Team Rocket is coming back "just because." I hope I'm wrong.
    It's possible on their way back to Kanto, they heard info on Team Plasma, and Giovanni, changed his mind, and probably has some sort of idea of how to stop Team Plasma.

If he can't have Unova no one can, basically.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

What if N actually liberates some of the main/recurring character's Pokemon? It would be an interesting twist to see a Pokemon abandon it's trainer (and it has happened in the anime before, a la Snivy and her previous trainer) and it could motivate particular characters to work harder towards their dreams or, in Ash's or Bianca's cases, stop acting like complete morons. I doubt the writer's would do anything that elaborate though, even if it was just temporary... shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    That's ture but even so, that's still more than Galactic got in the course of 4 years! I agree with what Cyber said. Villan teams usually only get around 10 episodes anyway. I never expected them to have 20 or 30 episodes centered around Team Plasma and N anyway. Pokemon is not big on having villains and when they do, they are usually more of jokes (TRio in AG and DP). We are never gonna have a Digimon type scenario where the bad guys appear every episode and the show focuses on good vs evil pretty much the whole season. I would be fine withy 12-14 Plasma/Rocket/N episodes as long as they are done well and I think they very well could be. Yes, they could be absolutely horrible too but I am hoping they are well done.
    If I were to make a guess, i would say about 4 focusing on N and the gang alone, 4 more with legendary/N/Plasma and/or TR. And the other 4 on some other major battles.

I hope it's just N here and not TP, seriously they don't need to appear this late and be given a crappy appearance.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I hope it's just N here and not TP, seriously they don't need to appear this late and be given a crappy appearance.
    I really hope for your sake that you aren't getting your hopes up, because Team Plasma is all but explicitly confirmed already.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    I really hope for your sake that you aren't getting your hopes up, because Team Plasma is all but explicitly confirmed already.
    Yes cuz N looking at a Reshiram is [plasma getting confirmed -_-. We don't know anything other then the rockets are back.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    It's possible on their way back to Kanto, they heard info on Team Plasma, and Giovanni, changed his mind, and probably has some sort of idea of how to stop Team Plasma.

If he can't have Unova no one can, basically.
    Yeah, that's probably the reason. They probably flew over Team Plasma / N on that boat. After all after the Desert Resort fiasco, they probably met.

Yes cuz N looking at a Reshiram is [plasma getting confirmed -_-. We don't know anything other then the rockets are back.
    Don't know why TR would solely be worried about one guy if he didn't bring a whole organization with him...
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Well, I'm sorry, but you're so far in denial that the only person you're hurting is yourself when you get your hopes up. Not only is N looking at Reshiram, he's wearing the outfit he wears as the king of Team Plasma, and that footage was introduced on Pokemon Smash by a live action skit involving Plasma Grunts.

I can understand that you so desperately want this to be the case, but forcing yourself into believing something that is clearly false is foolish. You know as well as I do that if Team Plasma was not going to be used, N wouldn't be here. They would just introduce another Kotetsu/Virgil if he's acting as a rival, or send the filler arc to Kanto and use Team Rocket as the antagonists.

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

I love how N is finally appearing in the anime and all but I'm really curious what kind of a role Team Rocket will have here, there boss is done did he give them one last mission before coming back to Kanto? Or are they just back to catching Pikachu again? Weird.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Well, I'm sorry, but you're so far in denial that the only person you're hurting is yourself when you get your hopes up. Not only is N looking at Reshiram, he's wearing the outfit he wears as the king of Team Plasma, and that footage was introduced on Pokemon Smash by a live action skit involving Plasma Grunts.

I can understand that you so desperately want this to be the case, but forcing yourself into believing something that is clearly false is foolish. You know as well as I do that if Team Plasma was not going to be used, N wouldn't be here. They would just introduce another Kotetsu/Virgil if he's acting as a rival, or send the filler arc to Kanto and use Team Rocket as the antagonists.
    Um seriously N doesn't have another outfit, why do people keep bring this up?? He keeps that same outfit in BW 2 when he has nothing to do with Plasma. N left plasma man, and those skits don't mean much or else some really weird crap would be happening in the anime.

N is nothing without them, he would just be a boring emo, the Plasma storyline is what gives life to his otherwise absolutelly boring character.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    N is nothing without them, he would just be a boring emo, the Plasma storyline is what gives life to his otherwise absolutelly boring character.
    Lol since when has a boring character stopped the writers. The point is they can just focus on the Ash/Zekrom N/Reshiram aspect of it. Thrown in his praising of the rat for being free and you have more then most characters get.

Lol since when has a boring character stopped the writers. The point is they can just focus on the Ash/Zekrom N/Reshiram aspect of it. Thrown in his praising of the rat for being free and you have more then most characters get.
    Still makes more sense for him to have an army with him... though I don't see how this can take up a whole 6+ months
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Still makes more sense for him to have an army with him... though I don't see how this can take up a whole 6+ months
    I just think we should wait till the 6th for more info. I think that's when we find out more right??

Um seriously N doesn't have another outfit, why do people keep bring this up?? He keeps that same outfit in BW 2 when he has nothing to do with Plasma. N left plasma man, and those skits don't mean much or else some really weird crap would be happening in the anime.
    Didn't pay attention much? He never wears this outfit outside of the coronation from the first games.

No second outfit?

He's dressed as the king of Team Plasma, man. That pretty much tells you Team Plasma exists.

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Didn't pay attention much? He never wears this outfit outside of the coronation from the first games.

No second outfit?

He's dressed as the king of Team Plasma, man. That pretty much tells you Team Plasma exists.
    Dude this is the anime, they tweek stuff all the time. The fact that after the two parters no mention of TP was made in ANY episodes should tell you how much they care. Honestly if they do appear they most likely aren't gonna get treated well anyways. Still we need more info so I'll wait until saturday.

Dude this is the anime, they tweek stuff all the time. The fact that after the two parters no mention of TP was made in ANY episodes should tell you how much they care. Honestly if they do appear they most likely aren't gonna get treated well anyways. Still we need more info so I'll wait until saturday.
    It wasn't mentioned because they made an abrupt change in the history and apparently they do care about Plasma making a filler arc N their king.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I love how N is finally appearing in the anime and all but I'm really curious what kind of a role Team Rocket will have here, there boss is done did he give them one last mission before coming back to Kanto? Or are they just back to catching Pikachu again? Weird.
    Eitherway, this is to ease in pre-BW-team rocket again, I'm sure... :P
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I want more information about this arc....if it is an arc!!

Page 41 of 174 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast