Page 114 of 174 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164 ... LastLast
Results 2,826 to 2,850 of 4336

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

Well, you said he "seemed to pretty much hate" Genesect, which isn't true. Actually, I can't picture N hating anything.

But you have a point, maybe he doesn't see it as a true Pokémon anymore.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    We don't get DP back until we get good battles, actual good rivalries, and a well handled villain team.
    As usual, your complaints are invalid, Cyber. BW has had all of those. Good battles have happened many times (I for one don't count only battles that take up a whole episode or more as "good battles"), two good rivalries (Ash & Stephan, Iris & Georgia), and a well handled villain team (Team Rocket, who was handled much, MUCH better than Team Galactic was.)

Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post
    As usual, your complaints are invalid, Cyber. BW has had all of those. Good battles have happened many times (I for one don't count only battles that take up a whole episode or more as "good battles"), two good rivalries (Ash & Stephan, Iris & Georgia), and a well handled villain team (Team Rocket, who was handled much, MUCH better than Team Galactic was.)
    This. I for one don't understand why people would want a return to the DP formula. It took us 4 years and over 180 episodes to get to the League in DP. How is that a better solution than having a more fast paced saga where we don't have to go several episodes before something important happens?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    This. I for one don't understand why people would want a return to the DP formula. It took us 4 years and over 180 episodes to get to the League in DP. How is that a better solution than having a more fast paced saga where we don't have to go several episodes before something important happens?
    No body wants the DP formula. They just want game mechanics to show up in battles more often. I think Roark's battles with paul and ash alone had more of it than all of BW1.

If you think about it at the start of best wishes team rocket went after pikachu a couple times and then it was only a side mission. Could be the same thing at the start of episode N before they get into conflict with plasma. Sure when we first got the poster for episode N we got that summary which said about both teams fighting at some point, there wouldnt be much point mentioning that if it was gonna be like team rocket was during dp. Ok sure were not starting straight off into meeting N but there's bound to be some point to going to Juniper's lab.
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade

Shouldn't N have green eyes instead of blue?

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    Shouldn't N have green eyes instead of blue?
    Why would he have Green eyes? I don't believe he had such in the games. Going off of Bublapedia, he has Gray eyes, Blue in title sequence.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    For some reason all of Ash's starters are required to have 2 or more STAB moves so I would replace TP with blast burn/flare blitz.
    It would be cool but yeah I can't see Charizard with Thunder Punch

I wonder when Charizard will come into the picture? Not the next couple of episodes I don't think, later on when things start to get real intresting.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Would N be traveling with the group?
    Cuz I can see an awesome plot twist where N travels with the group and near the end of the series he reveals he's with Team Plasma
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    Cuz I can see an awesome plot twist where N travels with the group and near the end of the series he reveals he's with Team Plasma
    I don't know why, but I assumed that N was by himself and not working with Team Plasma (I know- dumb, but I just assumed). It totally makes more sense for him to be the antagonist.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

I think this saga, and especially now when TR start to appear more, is a great opportunity to show Ash's Pokemon more. We've seen that Ash sent Unfezant to battle TR so maybe it will become a regular thing and the reserves will get to appear more often.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    I think this saga, and especially now when TR start to appear more, is a great opportunity to show Ash's Pokemon more. We've seen that Ash sent Unfezant to battle TR so maybe it will become a regular thing and the reserves will get to appear more often.
    Well if Boldore and palpitoad had the same apitutude for popping balloons then I'm sure they would appear more often

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    That would be amazing. I was thinking about that. I saw someone mention it awhile, but I didn't put that much thought in it. Now it sounds fantastic.

N is a main character in the N's arc. But not a travelling companion because in the image of Looker, the only character that appears are Looker and the BW Trio. You know that TRio are main characters but not travelling companion and Pikachu are mian character's pokemon (like all of Ash's Pokemon) AND a main charactyer himself.

And the Genesect of the poster is that the gang goes to the P2 lab where they known about the ruins that contain Genesect. I think that Genesect will only appear in the movie outside of cameos. Although I see this movie having a M1 feel in the anime. (including Mewtwo appearing)

Ignoring Ash, Iris feels like the central character of the entire Best Wishes episodes.

But if N does become a traveling companion, he'll overshadow Iris completely if the writers DO give him a lot of importance.

Wait, so N isn't traveling with the group ??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Wait, so N isn't traveling with the group ??
    I never would have expected him to.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Awww

I thought N was going to be a traveling companion for this saga, and if he ever met Burgundy, he could show her a thing or 2 about evaluating Pokemon and human relationships. I mean the guy is like a S++++ Connoisseur, not even Cilan can actually have a full on-going conversation with a Pokemon and actually understand what the hell it's saying.

More preview pictures.

Genesect fully confirmed.

Well Genesect was already confirmed.

From the preview.

Colress is speaking.

Galvantula in a container.

Beartic with the device on its head.

Ghetsis speaks to Colress.

Filb Preview.

http://filb.de/news/weitere-vorschau...episode-n-1953

TV-Tokyo Pokemon website has been updated.

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_bw/index2.html

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

The voice actors for the new characters have been revealed. As previously revealed, N will be voiced by Yuichi Nakamura, while Ghetsis will be portrayed by Masaki Aizawa, and Achroma by Hiroki Tochi.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    The voice actors for the new characters have been revealed. As previously revealed, N will be voiced by Yuichi Nakamura, while Ghetsis will be portrayed by Masaki Aizawa, and Achroma by Hiroki Tochi.
    Yeah, I put that in the BW111/112 thread, but thanks for putting it here.

So, Masaki Aizawa?

So the voice of Ghetsis was the voice of Aqua's leader, Archie? I kind of like that.

And another character he played was Wiper from One Piece.

one piece luffy vs wiper - YouTube

I don't mind the VA, but I probably would've like Ghetsis to have a different voice.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Yeah, I put that in the BW111/112 thread, but thanks for putting it here.
    Yeah, noticed that after making the post :P

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    So the voice of Ghetsis was the voice of Aqua's leader, Archie? I kind of like that.
    He also played the Master from the Denji/Oba episodes in DP.

The voice of Ghetsis.....bringing back Archie I see XD that's a little easter egg there.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Page 114 of 174 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164 ... LastLast