Page 135 of 174 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,375 of 4336

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

Has Pokemon ever used dramatic irony before? We already know Colress is villain in episode 2, so it would be odd to see him acting in front on the trio from here. I mean, it's obvious to us because of the games, but even Cyrus wasn't introduced as a villain.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Has Pokemon ever used dramatic irony before? We already know Colress is villain in episode 2, so it would be odd to see him acting in front on the trio from here. I mean, it's obvious to us because of the games, but even Cyrus wasn't introduced as a villain.
    Well to be honest, we already knew Cyrus was a villain back in DP because of the games too.

So with some more information being revealed in a few days on the new years' special, what do you think we'll get more information on: TR, Plasma, N or maybe even Charizard?
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Venusaur Master View Post
    So with some more information being revealed in a few days on the new years' special, what do you think we'll get more information on: TR, Plasma, N or maybe even Charizard?
    It's likely we might get info or short glimpses of all those together. You know, to get us hyped up.

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    That's alot to expect. Gym Leaders returning, Colress Tournament, Ash VS N & Ash VS Ghestis, Elite 4 appearances.... This is something that the writers cannot pull off as it would most definitely redeem the series.
    Lets take a look at the end stretch of DP, excluding the league:
    - A (5 episode spanning) tournament: GF
    - A few E4 appearances: Bertha, Flint, Cynthia.
    - A few Gymleaders appearing/returning: Volkner, Jasmine
    - Ash fighting a few rivals/characters: Flint, Bertha, Volkner, Barry, Kenny.. -.-
    - A few evolutions: Torterra, Infernape
    - Quite a few legendary pokemon appearing: Shaymin, Heatran.
    - Other game characters appearing: Marley, Buck.

Wow.. They can definitely not pull it off..

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    This - I would love to see.

Sadly, considering the quality of the past three tournaments, that one would turn out as rushed and poorly written as the rest of them.
    Rushed, yes, but not poorly written.. What they did was for the most part quite well done:
    - Don Battle: Showcase most of the rivals, showcase that Iris is a decent battler (important for later development into GL-trainee)
    - Donamite: Made Scraggy from a baby into a battle ready wildcard, gave a bland rival the spotlight he needed, showed general growth among rivals.
    - Junior Cup: Finished up Trip's storyline with Alder, and gave Ash a good evolution, and gave Iris development towards her goal.

Yes, some rivals, read Burgundy, don't get written well into these tournaments, but they're not that important eitherway, just as Cilan is never going to win one of these as well.

To be quite frank, they already spoiled it in the episode that he debuted in.. -.-
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I quote myself because you find almost impossible what I'm saying when I see perfectly possible. I know that's difficult to all actually happen.

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    Because this league is really underwhelming, I have hope that the battles on the N's arc could compensate the lack of battles of the . And because in-game Team plasma have good battles, I predict that:

-I think that because Colress appears in the anime, they can adapt the Colress tournament for promoting the games. This won't be a Junior Cup, this would be a Senior Cup. Ash will battle Colress in it. This would take 3-4 episodes.

-I think that Ash will have Zekrom for battle N's Reshiram. Although that will be released after the battle. After that battle, Ash will defeat Ghetsis in a battle ending the big part of N's arc. Of course, Ash will release Zekrom. This could be in late-July (September end) or in August-September ( November end)

-I think that the Unova Gym Leaders will take a part in the N's arc. And I starting to heavily suspect that thwe new merch are indicate that these Gym leaders will re-appear in the anime. In the proposed Colress tournaments and in the re-visits of older cities that I see happening. I find very difficult that all Unova Gym leaders will appear but I think that some will do. Specially the central ones (Burgh*, Elesa*, Clay, Drayden* and/or Skyla)*Specially these.

-I'm going to start to think that the Unova League (by game standards) will have a big role. I expect a big role of Alder and the Elite 4: Shauntal, Grimsley, Caitlin and Marshall. And I think that each one will get 2 or 3 episodes (Caitlin can have 4 episodes including JC). The Unova League will appear complete in some episodes.

-I have very few hopes for the Unova's rivals with the exception of Burgundy and Georgia (the rivalries aren't resolved yet) and Bianca (because it's related to Juniper and now Cheren (that doesn't mean that she'll appear in the Cheren episode). In case of a tournament, I think unnecessary to have all of Ash's rivals in it. Specially with Gym Leaders in it. The exceptions could be Virgil, specially if Virgil is Champion. (that could explain why now it isn't apparently battling Ash). The Eevee short helps for Virgil's part, though.

I think that Bianca will travel to Ash to Kanto. Cilan could travel or not travel that plane but Iris has already left by then. That could mean that Bianca will appear in the 6th gen region? No. The reason why I think this is that Ash can't transport all of his pokemon alone (Ash has at least 10 pokemon now) meaning that Ash will need help to one of Juniper's assistant. And you easily find out that if the wroiters intend to give one of her assistant, they will bring to Kanto the most known for us (and for Ash), Bianca. This is a last-episode gimmick to take back Ash's pokemon into Kanto.
    I think that it's possible that the Unova Elite 4 and Champion (Alder) will appear at the later part of Episode N. I think that in the case that Ash will defeat the Elite 4 (in normnal ways, impossible but in N ways... could and Ash could win). I don't see the Achroma tournament and the weak-Elite 4 showdown happening at the same time.

I think that N will appear in all episodes except the last three ones. Movie 16 included (read my post yesterday about it).

I don't nexpect Episode N lasting more than 40 episodes. And I think that there's something big to fight Ash in the end (where Charizard appears).
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 2nd January 2013 at 8:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Venusaur Master View Post
    I'm hoping we get some thing on Charizard, if its Ash's or some one else {Which I don't see} So all these fun debates over that can finally stop.

When does the clip show air again?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/2001/mitakotonai.png

I found this interesting... "The place of a new adventure, Unova Region, encounters with a lot of people and various pokemon never seen before."

This is weird because there is only Zoroark, Klang and Eelektrik to debut in the series. Could this mean a showcase of Gen VI pokémon debuting on anime?

Source: http://www.pokemon.jp/#/contents/anime/ca_01/3.html

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_Spy View Post
    http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/2001/mitakotonai.png

I found this interesting... "The place of a new adventure, Unova Region, encounters with a lot of people and various pokemon never seen before."

This is weird because there is only Zoroark, Klang and Eelektrik to debut in the series. Could this mean a showcase of Gen VI pokémon debuting on anime?

Source: http://www.pokemon.jp/#/contents/anime/ca_01/3.html
    Going to guess more old pokemon are going to reappear and if Gen 6 is confirmed I can see like back in BF some of the new pokemon eventually appearing through the arc.

Isn't that just some generic phrase they say a lot?

At this point, I don't think it really means anything...

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Well to be honest, we already knew Cyrus was a villain back in DP because of the games too.
    That and anyone could see he was a villain from the first episode.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    That and anyone could see he was a villain from the first episode.
    Yeah it was obvious before the reveal. Even if someone didn't play the game, they would be able to tell when he was going crazy when TRio talked about destroying the orb.

Do we know if we will see the seven sages?
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

Pokemon Black Version 2

I'm an Atheist and I'm proud to be one if you are one too paste this in your signature

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyPokemon inc. View Post
    Do we know if we will see the seven sages?
    Well, Ghetis is the only one of the Seven Sages that is confirmed to appear.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Well, Ghetis is the only one of the Seven Sages that is confirmed to appear.
    since looker is here and his role in the game was to find the seven sages I'm surprised nothing has been said about them
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

Pokemon Black Version 2

I'm an Atheist and I'm proud to be one if you are one too paste this in your signature

Apparently Satoshi's gonna have a try at the Hiougi Gym. As I said on BMGF, if they have him go for the league again, but with the B2W2 gyms, I am gonna laugh my *** off till the end of the series. Hopefully they don't, cause it would be extremely stupid and he has the badges anyway, but still if they do something so frivolous to justify this saga, oh boy..........
    BLAH

Do anime leagues take place in a relatively short span of time? If so, do the badges one gets have expiration dates?

Who knows, I'm just speculating. Better theory his that he's just battling Cheren to break him into being a leader. I mean all we know is that Satoshi's gonna be exercising on the boat to Hiougi City for the gym.
    BLAH

Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 View Post
    Apparently Satoshi's gonna have a try at the Hiougi Gym. As I said on BMGF, if they have him go for the league again, but with the B2W2 gyms, I am gonna laugh my *** off till the end of the series. Hopefully they don't, cause it would be extremely stupid and he has the badges anyway, but still if they do something so frivolous to justify this saga, oh boy..........
    Will he have to redo certain gyms then?

Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 View Post
    Wait, it's confirmed Ash is battling Cheren?

I think I should leave this and this here.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    *screams*

Thanks so much for posting this. I love N's introduction to the group. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    This is from the second episode, right? I guess we'll see Team Rocket get orders in the first episode, because they just appear on the ship with no context.

I love how N creepily stares down the trio twice.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

This is from the second episode, right? I guess we'll see Team Rocket get orders in the first episode, because they just appear on the ship with no context.

I love how N creepily stares down the trio twice.
    He surely has cookies to share with them, and then he'll put a vendetta on Iris once she says they're okay.

Oh wait, wrong guy.

So the white ruins is an island?

Page 135 of 174 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145 ... LastLast