Page 162 of 174 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172 ... LastLast
Results 4,026 to 4,050 of 4336

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

  1. #4026
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7,151

    Default

    I would love Scraggy to pick a fight and Charizard just exhale and blow it away, ala Sparky..lol.

  2. #4027
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sweden~
    Posts
    3,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Most probably.. He'll be evil for a bit, then get snapped out of it and return to fire off a single Electro Ball alongside Ash's other Pokémon. Then at the end of it all, Ash will thank him while the others are returned to their balls without a word.

    Just like he did with Unfezant.. twice.
    That's the most likely situation, true. But! Maybe Pika will stay evil, and join Plamsa? Forcing TRocket (that's after Pika) to join Ash and Looker to battle Plasma?

    :3
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

    One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

        Spoiler:- Number 1:

        Spoiler:- Number 2:

        Spoiler:- Number 3:

  3. #4028

    Default

    >Pikachu

    >stay evil

    >join Plasma


    You amuse me.
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

  4. #4029
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sweden~
    Posts
    3,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spin Attaxx View Post
    >Pikachu

    >stay evil

    >join Plasma


    You amuse me.
    Well not forever, of course, you silly. Just for a couple of episodes. :P I'm not stupid. This time.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

    One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

        Spoiler:- Number 1:

        Spoiler:- Number 2:

        Spoiler:- Number 3:

  5. #4030
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    Well not forever, of course, you silly. Just for a couple of episodes. :P I'm not stupid. This time.
    Eh it wouldn't be the first time. Pikachu joined Team Rocket when he lost his memory.

  6. #4031
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7,151

    Default

    BWS2EN-4: Pikachu turns evil thanks to Team Plasma and causes problems for Ash
    BWS2EN-5: Ash and Co help out an Ampharos and some Mareep

    I'm pretty sure Ash wouldn't go about helping random Pokémon of the day, while his best buddy is under Team Plasma's control..

  7. #4032
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sweden~
    Posts
    3,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Eh it wouldn't be the first time. Pikachu joined Team Rocket when he lost his memory.
    But by joining Plasma, it could make Rocket work with the twerps again, and I love it when they do.

    @ShinyChariZard
    True... it was just a thought... >3>
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

    One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

        Spoiler:- Number 1:

        Spoiler:- Number 2:

        Spoiler:- Number 3:

  8. #4033
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naive shrew View Post
    As a Charizard fan, I'm pretty happy Ash's Unova team sucks, it just means more wins for Charizard. He only really has Pikachu to compete with for wins and maybe Pignite.
    None of Ash's teams should suck in order to bring back Charizard. And what does that say about Ash? That he can't really train his pokemon properly and rely on his oldest and strongest pokemon when one day that could back fire leaving him helpless.

    My ideal battle ever!

  9. #4034
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    I would love Scraggy to pick a fight and Charizard just exhale and blow it away, ala Sparky..lol.
    You mean move it's wings... that's how Sparky got blown away

    Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    None of Ash's teams should suck in order to bring back Charizard. And what does that say about Ash? That he can't really train his pokemon properly and rely on his oldest and strongest pokemon when one day that could back fire leaving him helpless.
    You mean like he's already doing with Pikachu (his oldest Pokemon)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  10. #4035
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    You mean move it's wings... that's how Sparky got blown away


    You mean like he's already doing with Pikachu (his oldest Pokemon)
    But Pikachu is always able to reset, so it's like it's at level five each time he goes to another region. They won't do that with Charizard. That would be dumb.

    My ideal battle ever!

  11. #4036
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    You mean move it's wings... that's how Sparky got blown away
    My memory must be a little foggy.. either way is good, lol.

  12. #4037

    Default

    If anybody starts a fight with Charizard it will end up being Oshawott, Scraggy has actually matured funny enough.

  13. #4038
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    My memory must be a little foggy.. either way is good, lol.
    I only remembered that again because I rewatched that battle. At least Unova didn't go that route :/ (horrible lost)

    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    If anybody starts a fight with Charizard it will end up being Oshawott, Scraggy has actually matured funny enough.
    Still in Scraggy's nature to Headbutt things on site :P
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  14. #4039
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,071

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    If anybody starts a fight with Charizard it will end up being Oshawott, Scraggy has actually matured funny enough.
    He still headbutted thing in the last Axew gets lost episode I believe, like Joltik said its in his nature, thats why I wanted a Lab episode with him Headbutting Sceptile or Buizel, given their personalities it would be pretty fun to watch, better actually have Primeape at the lab like the op seems to indicate and have Scraggy headbutting him.

  15. #4040

    Default

    Fair enough he headbutt things at will, but i definetly don't see it being intentional. Oshawott on the otherhand I could.

  16. #4041
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,071

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Fair enough he headbutt things at will, but i definetly don't see it being intentional. Oshawott on the otherhand I could.
    How can you headbutt something no intentionally? his headbutting is a form of challenging also but yeah Oshawott usually has some bad intentions lol or atleast hes greedyness plains into that, he is extravagant what can we do , I still remember him and Meowth pretty fun episodes/interactions that we got out of the two together and thats why I still like Meowth.

    Adding Musashi or Kojiro to the group for some time would probably be boring, Meowth made it interesting, sorry for going off-topic it just ocurred to me and I posted it.

  17. #4042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    How can you headbutt something no intentionally? his headbutting is a form of challenging also but yeah Oshawott usually has some bad intentions lol or atleast hes greedyness plains into that, he is extravagant what can we do , I still remember him and Meowth pretty fun episodes/interactions that we got out of the two together and thats why I still like Meowth.

    Adding Musashi or Kojiro to the group for some time would probably be boring, Meowth made it interesting, sorry for going off-topic it just ocurred to me and I posted it.
    That's quite funny cause I was going to mention Meowth too. I do remember Scraggy being summoned in the Scrafty episode and the first thing he did was try to headbutt Meowth.

    I like Meowth he's awesome, it's why i loved the arc with him travelling with the gang so much.

  18. #4043
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,071

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    That's quite funny cause I was going to mention Meowth too. I do remember Scraggy being summoned in the Scrafty episode and the first thing he did was try to headbutt Meowth.

    I like Meowth he's awesome, it's why i loved the arc with him travelling with the gang so much.
    Yeah I laughed immediatly, that episode was pretty cool all around, him interacting with Scrafty was pretty funny and the Mandibuzz haha.

  19. #4044
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    799

    Default

    Do you think Charizard is going to return pretty soon or late?
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

  20. #4045
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard-Fan View Post
    Do you think Charizard is going to return pretty soon or late?
    pretty late id say. a few episodes before the movie

  21. #4046
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    pretty late id say. a few episodes before the movie
    I say it will come sooner than we think. I personally think that he will be here as late on March. He is getting so much attention for just appearing for a few eps. He is in all the merchandise from this season and this movie, in all the posters, in the opening and ending. Also, in the ending we can see Ash and co. with all their pokemons, and Ash only has 6 with him. Those are: Pikachu, Snivy, Oshawott, Pignite, Krookodile and Charizard. And also Charizard is like best friend with Dragonite. So... I really think that can't just happen in a few episodes, I think he is staying till the end once he returns, and that his return will be more sooner than later.

  22. #4047
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard-Fan View Post
    Do you think Charizard is going to return pretty soon or late?
    I'm thinking after about 15, or so episodes. I don't think he'll appear towards the very end.

  23. #4048
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    1,038

    Default

    I think Charizard will show up in the finale.

    Anyway, I don't think there's any more need to this thread. I mean, we already know it is Ash's.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong



  24. #4049
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    I think Charizard will show up in the finale.

    Anyway, I don't think there's any more need to this thread. I mean, we already know it is Ash's.
    But we still don't know when he will show up, and which will be his moveset. So... this thread will be used for that.

  25. #4050
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    I think Charizard will show up in the finale.

    Anyway, I don't think there's any more need to this thread. I mean, we already know it is Ash's.
    Pretty sure the thread was made so that we wouldn't clutter up other threads with the discussion of Charizard.. not just to speculate if it was/wasn't Ash's..

Page 162 of 174 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •