Page 167 of 174 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,175 of 4336

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    Kanto league never bothered you at all really? I remember being pissed as a kid
    Ash deserved to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Ash deserved to lose.
    I agree there. He never trained, he was too cocky and all that other good stuff.

Ash deserved to lose.
    I agree but Charizard being a jerk made me mad as a kid especially when I figured Ash would win the whole league. Lol kid logic sometimes

I agree but Charizard being a jerk made me mad as a kid especially when I figured Ash would win the whole league. Lol kid logic sometimes
    If Ash won the League in Kanto, his ego might have gotten so big.

*Congratulations your Ash Ketchum has evolved into a Gary Oak*

Charizard costing Ash the Kanto League never bothered me either. It may have been anti-climatic, but it was a perfectly acceptable, reasonable and believable way for Ash to lose.

It was unique aswell.

If Ash won the League in Kanto, his ego might have gotten so big.

*Congratulations your Ash Ketchum has evolved into a Gary Oak*
    I definitely agree he shouldn't of won but the battle against Ritchie could of been a bit better

I definitely agree he shouldn't of won but the battle against Ritchie could of been a bit better
    If Ash would have known falling asleep equals being unable to battle, he would have never let his Butterfree leave with the Pink Butterfree.

If Ash would have known falling asleep equals being unable to battle, he would have never let his Butterfree leave with the Pink Butterfree.
    I always thought that was stupid. Ritchie used Butterfree, Pikachu and Chamander why Ash why didn't you use Kingler, Muk and Bulbasaur

I do agree Ritchie's battle could have been better though.

What should have happened is the TR plot either didn't happen or only lasted 2 minutes. After that, the 3v3 lasted the rest of the episode much more drawn out and intense, this way when Charizard disobeyed Ash it wouldn't have felt so rushed and anticlimatic.

I always thought that was stupid. Ritchie used Butterfree, Pikachu and Chamander why Ash why didn't you use Kingler, Muk and Bulbasaur
    Bulbasaur would have been a great choice to battle Sparky. Either Kingler or Squirtle would have worked against Zippo. And he could have still used Pikachu against Happy.

Two reminders:
    -Charizard won't fly himself from the Charific Valley in Johto to the place of the Plasma plot in Unova. Have you forgotten that the distance between the two are thousands of Km? Exist four ways to bring back charizard into the anime: through the Charific Valley (Liza), through Oak (Charizard can fly to Pallet Town.), through Dawn (rare but not impossible in this anime) or through other way (Off-screen, via May, via Lance/Claire).

-We won't see a Charizard vs Reshiram showdown like the opening. Exist a very large difference between legendaries like Articuno and legendaries like Reshiram. The only pokemon that could theorically could defeat Reshiram is Ash's Zekrom, hinted since the 6th December.
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    through Dawn (rare but not impossible in this anime)
    I know you want Dawn to be a main character again but please explain to me how Charizard would come back through Dawn.

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    -We won't see a Charizard vs Reshiram showdown like the opening.
    Yes, we will.

I know you want Dawn to be a main character again but please explain to me how Charizard would come back through Dawn.
    I think because Dawn's in Johto at the moment so, she could go back to Unova and give Ash Charizard. That's what I think he meant. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I think because Dawn's in Johto at the moment so, she could go back to Unova and give Ash Charizard. That's what I think he meant. :/
    It's still highly unlikely. Dawn is likely busy with contests. Why would she come back to Unova again?

It's still highly unlikely. Dawn is likely busy with contests. Why would she come back to Unova again?
    That's what I'd like to know. But, eh. It wasn't my idea.

The opening makes it look like it will be a Movie 3 situation where Ash is not expecting Charizard to come back.

The opening makes it look like it will be a Movie 3 situation where Ash is not expecting Charizard to come back.
    That's exactly what I thought too.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Charizard costing Ash the Kanto League never bothered me either. It may have been anti-climatic, but it was a perfectly acceptable, reasonable and believable way for Ash to lose.

It was unique aswell.
    I fail to see why in the cases of battle, should it end uniquely would be a good thing.

I'm all for unique subjects, but I think it depends on the situation.

Personally a battle without any real conclusion is a bad battle, no matter how unique.

I would've wanted Ash to lose the Indigo League, because his opponent was superior, NOT because his opponent was obviously inferior, but only lost because of a B.S. way as well as the result of a "forced forfeit" because Charizard refused to battle.

I don't mind Charizard refusing a battle, costing Ash a match-up, but not at cost of the entire Pokémon Battle thus resulting in a forced forfeit.

I would've been fine had Sparky beat Charizard, after all Sparky did have a type advantage. And as strong as Charizard was at that time, I don't believe it to be unbeatable.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Just because Unova isn't near Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh doesn't mean it's off all by itself. In-fact, we know it's not since there's clearly an area north and west of it. So there's no reason Charizard can't stop and rest along the way. And I'm sure there are other regions and islands where he can rest too. So him flying there isn't all that crazy.

At that stage, because of how they wrote his story, when he actually got upset about losing, I was fine. And even now, Im fine because I wouldnt want to see him win at his first attempt.

It was in fact Squirtle getting bumped in that battle that really bugged me

Quote Originally Posted by Manene! View Post
    Just because Unova isn't near Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh doesn't mean it's off all by itself. In-fact, we know it's not since there's clearly an area north and west of it. So there's no reason Charizard can't stop and rest along the way. And I'm sure there are other regions and islands where he can rest too. So him flying there isn't all that crazy.
    As I believe I said earlier in this thread (it could've been a different thread, I'm not sure).

A real life bird flew 7000 miles nonstop for a total of nine days. Which is apparently about 32 miles an hour (just giving a basic number, I don't intend to actually find how fast it was really flying)

Now imagine Charizard, a stronger, faster, and probably can endure a lot longer. It apparently went from Johto to Kanto within a day's time.

I'm pretty sure Charizard could easily traverse the Pokémon world pretty easily, and yeah sure, I'll agree with you IF it needs to land, on an island to rest it can.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...st-flight.html

Just so we're clear, in a straight line 7000 miles that's nearly more than twice as much as going from one side of the United States to the other side. Since we're not talking Square miles here, just a straight line.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

i wish charizard and N (with reshiram) were the main character.. not Ash not Iris not dragonite .. N will be obviously the main character but i hope charizard too and i don't want charizard's appear unnecessary like charizard in Piramid losing a cause of a dusclops without a eviolite

Quote Originally Posted by santiago2602 View Post
    i wish charizard and N (with reshiram) were the main character.. not Ash not Iris not dragonite .. N will be obviously the main character but i hope charizard too and i don't want charizard's appear unnecessary like charizard in Piramid losing a cause of a dusclops without a eviolite
    Sadly, N won't become the main character. But, I don't think that Charizard's appearance will be unnecessary like when he battled against Brandon. He's staying for awhile most likely, so he'll probably battle from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by santiago2602 View Post
    What? N isn't becoming the main character. What are you talking about?

...and here I thought this thread was made to avoid negative comments about Charizard.

I know they're in all their rights to post here but come on!
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Page 167 of 174 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171 ... LastLast