Page 10 of 174 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 250 of 4336

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

  1. #226
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Pokemon world, I wish ._...XD
    Posts
    1,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    It's interesting that they are naming this arc after N rather than after the whole Plasma organization. I guess the people who work on the anime know that N is a ratings grab.
    Considering the focus on him in the first game, I'm not surprised. XD

    I just want to know what direction this is really going...

  2. #227
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    593

    Default

    For reference, the official site shows the message for Episode N:
    http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_bw/index2.html


    It says:


    ポケットモンスター
    ベストウイッシュ
    シーズン2 エピソードN
    Pocket Monsters
    Best Wishes
    Season 2 Episode N


    新章突入!
    Breaking into a new chapter!

    12月6日、番組にて衝撃情報解禁!!
    Shocking news revealed in 6/12's programme!!



    The fact that Episode N is part of the logo supports the idea that new chapter means...new chapter.

  3. #228
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,091

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimeStack View Post
    For reference, the official site shows the message for Episode N:
    http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_bw/index2.html


    It says:


    ポケットモンスター
    ベストウイッシュ
    シーズン2 エピソードN
    Pocket Monsters
    Best Wishes
    Season 2 Episode N


    新章突入!
    Breaking into a new chapter!

    12月6日、番組にて衝撃情報解禁!!
    Shocking news revealed on 6/12's programme!!
    Shocking news eh? Well I guess Plasma appearing wouldn't be shocking since we already know about N so we would expect to see Ghetis and the rest of Plasma. Maybe the shocking announcement is TR vs TP airing or Looker coming back or perhaps it will be an announcement of the Pokemon World Tournament Senior Cup.

  4. #229
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    An arc (or mini-saga) would be badass! You could have the girls watching N's hotness every episode!
    I'm game <3

  5. #230
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    IN YO FACE
    Posts
    4,160

    Default

    I think they decided to choose N as the Plasma leader over Ghetsis because he has a softer appearance for the kids.

    Looker is confirmed to be returning in early 2013 so I'm guessing this arc will be about the legendaries.

  6. #231
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Shocking news eh? Well I guess Plasma appearing wouldn't be shocking since we already know about N so we would expect to see Ghetis and the rest of Plasma. Maybe the shocking announcement is TR vs TP airing or Looker coming back or perhaps it will be an announcement of the Pokemon World Tournament Senior Cup.
    At least you didn't say, you know what.

  7. #232
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,091

    Default

    Hmm I wonder if Pokemon will see a huge increase in female viewers once these episodes air

    Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    At least you didn't say, you know what.
    What? Misty rejoining the main cast? Iris leaving?

  8. #233
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    IN YO FACE
    Posts
    4,160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    At least you didn't say, you know what.
    No offense but your constant spamming really bugs me. I'm trying to read posts for content but yours never has any.

  9. #234
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Hmm I wonder if Pokemon will see a huge increase in female viewers once these episodes air



    What? Misty rejoining the main cast? Iris leaving?
    Champion's League, now I cursed the thread for saying that.

    And Hater, I wasn't spamming, just greatful Champion's League wasn't said besides me
    Last edited by Hero of Ideals; 29th November 2012 at 10:55 PM.

  10. #235
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hotel Cortez
    Posts
    58,804

    Default

    If the filler saga is about N, I wonder where it'll actually take place. I can't imagine it'll take place in Unova since we've seen most locations within the region already. I really hope the writers have Ash and friends visit a brand-new anime exclusive region instead of having them travel through an old one.

  11. #236
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,091

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Champion's League, now I cursed the thread for saying that.

    And Hater, I wasn't spamming, just greatful Champion's League wasn't said besides me
    Everyone knows who the winner of the League is. The speculation of the Champion League stopped when Virgil was introduced. Now only .00000001% of the people on here think Ash will win the Unova League.

  12. #237
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,785

    Default

    I personally think that this is going to be similar to the Whirlisland saga rather than Orange Island or Battle frontier bit. It would still be a side journey but of lesser importance. I wonder if they would keep N similar to the games characterwise. Time for you to appear Zoroark!

  13. #238
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    If the filler saga is about N, I wonder where it'll actually take place. I can't imagine it'll take place in Unova since we've seen most locations within the region already. I really hope the writers have Ash and friends visit a brand-new anime exclusive region instead of having them travel through an old one.
    There are still areas they haven't covered plus excusive places too. So Unova isn't a dead horse yet unlike Kanto.

  14. #239
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,091

    Default

    I wonder if Cedric Juniper will come back. It makes sense especially if Zekrom and Reshiram are involved in N's story which they most likely will be.

  15. #240
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I wonder if Cedric Juniper will come back. It makes sense especially if Zekrom and Reshiram are involved in N's story which they most likely will be.

    Seems possible. In BW, Cedric was.there at Dragonspiril towet, so he might investigate the tower. And Aurea Juniper was in Nacerene City when the dark/white stone was given to Hilda/Hilbert.

  16. #241
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Realm of Light
    Posts
    2,655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    There are still areas they haven't covered plus excusive places too. So Unova isn't a dead horse yet unlike Kanto.
    Like Giant Chasm, Virbank Complex, Lentimas Town, Aspertia City, Dragonspiral Tower, Cave of Being, Flocessy Town, Relic Passage, Clay Tunnel
    Confirmed New Pokémon:

    Magearna, Rowlet, Litten, Popplio

  17. #242
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chomper4 View Post
    Like Giant Chasm, Virbank Complex, Lentimas Town, Aspertia City, Dragonspiral Tower, Cave of Being, Flocessy Town, Relic Passage, Clay Tunnel
    Don't forget Black City/White Forest. Still many places to go.

  18. #243
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Youtubeland
    Posts
    91

    Default

    I was trying to work out key places with stairs (for N to walk down) and Dragonspiral tower keeps popping up in my head.
    Check out my Heart Gold Nuzlocke, here:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo2G...?feature=guide
    It's not half bad, if I say so myself.

    NEW: Started a Black 2 Nuzlocke! Watch it on my channel. Subscribe and I'll sub back!


  19. #244
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Walnut Creek
    Posts
    957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimeStack View Post
    No, Episode N is the title of the saga. Episode N was announced as the next chapter.
    Oh, can you read Japanese? If so then I'm sorry for not listening to you... But what i could tell it indicated a new chapter in BW, that does not mean that the whole filler saga will focus on Team Plasma its just that anew chapter will be added to BW2 same as how a new chapter was added when the league ocurred. Though there could be a opening change I seriously doubt that BW2 promotion will be replaced by the tilte "Episode of N" which would only exist to advertise N and Team Plasma not the games that they appear in... BW2 just began in July and you want it to end 7 months later? If it was a filler saga that would be plausible but this is the second season of BW not just anew chapter like this N episode arc.

  20. #245
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lorde probably has 3 alts here
    Posts
    7,415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    I'm game <3
    Sweet! My idea now needs to come into order.

    I hatched this in just six eggs. Six eggs. Okay I guess.

    Mario Maker profile|Create-A-Trainer Face-Off|Pokemon Hangman

  21. #246
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    IN YO FACE
    Posts
    4,160

    Default

    I'm really looking forward to the new opening sequence.

    *SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS*

  22. #247
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hotel Cortez
    Posts
    58,804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chomper4 View Post
    Like Giant Chasm, Virbank Complex, Lentimas Town, Aspertia City, Dragonspiral Tower, Cave of Being, Flocessy Town, Relic Passage, Clay Tunnel
    Ash and friends are going to need a private jet then, 'cause most of those places are scattered throughout the region or are places Ash and friends have been close to already. But seriously, I don't expect them to visit every in-game location. That hasn't happened in previous sagas, and it most likely won't happen in this one.

  23. #248
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    834

    Default

    Who's betting the Zekrom at the beginning of BW was N's?

  24. #249

    Default

    I'm hoping that this arc will go for the remainder of this series until when gen. 6 is near. A big arc dedicated to N and Team Plasma seems very interesting to me, if done right.

  25. #250
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    IN YO FACE
    Posts
    4,160

    Default

    Hey Kira, if the new opening sequence shows Oshawott as still an Oshawott, you'll have your full confirmation that he's staying the way he is.

Page 10 of 174 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •