Page 10 of 174 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    It's interesting that they are naming this arc after N rather than after the whole Plasma organization. I guess the people who work on the anime know that N is a ratings grab.
    Considering the focus on him in the first game, I'm not surprised. XD

I just want to know what direction this is really going...
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

For reference, the official site shows the message for Episode N:
    http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_bw/index2.html

It says:

ポケットモンスター
    ベストウイッシュ
    シーズン2 エピソードN
    Pocket Monsters
    Best Wishes
    Season 2 Episode N

新章突入!
    Breaking into a new chapter!

12月6日、番組にて衝撃情報解禁!!
    Shocking news revealed in 6/12's programme!!

The fact that Episode N is part of the logo supports the idea that new chapter means...new chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimeStack View Post
    For reference, the official site shows the message for Episode N:
    http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_bw/index2.html

It says:

ポケットモンスター
    ベストウイッシュ
    シーズン2 エピソードN
    Pocket Monsters
    Best Wishes
    Season 2 Episode N

新章突入!
    Breaking into a new chapter!

12月6日、番組にて衝撃情報解禁!!
    Shocking news revealed on 6/12's programme!!
    Shocking news eh? Well I guess Plasma appearing wouldn't be shocking since we already know about N so we would expect to see Ghetis and the rest of Plasma. Maybe the shocking announcement is TR vs TP airing or Looker coming back or perhaps it will be an announcement of the Pokemon World Tournament Senior Cup.

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    An arc (or mini-saga) would be badass! You could have the girls watching N's hotness every episode!
    I'm game <3

I think they decided to choose N as the Plasma leader over Ghetsis because he has a softer appearance for the kids.

Looker is confirmed to be returning in early 2013 so I'm guessing this arc will be about the legendaries.

Shocking news eh? Well I guess Plasma appearing wouldn't be shocking since we already know about N so we would expect to see Ghetis and the rest of Plasma. Maybe the shocking announcement is TR vs TP airing or Looker coming back or perhaps it will be an announcement of the Pokemon World Tournament Senior Cup.
    At least you didn't say, you know what.

Hmm I wonder if Pokemon will see a huge increase in female viewers once these episodes air

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    What? Misty rejoining the main cast? Iris leaving?

No offense but your constant spamming really bugs me. I'm trying to read posts for content but yours never has any.

Hmm I wonder if Pokemon will see a huge increase in female viewers once these episodes air

What? Misty rejoining the main cast? Iris leaving?
    Champion's League, now I cursed the thread for saying that.

And Hater, I wasn't spamming, just greatful Champion's League wasn't said besides me
    Last edited by Hero of Ideals; 29th November 2012 at 11:55 PM.

If the filler saga is about N, I wonder where it'll actually take place. I can't imagine it'll take place in Unova since we've seen most locations within the region already. I really hope the writers have Ash and friends visit a brand-new anime exclusive region instead of having them travel through an old one.

Champion's League, now I cursed the thread for saying that.

And Hater, I wasn't spamming, just greatful Champion's League wasn't said besides me
    Everyone knows who the winner of the League is. The speculation of the Champion League stopped when Virgil was introduced. Now only .00000001% of the people on here think Ash will win the Unova League.

I personally think that this is going to be similar to the Whirlisland saga rather than Orange Island or Battle frontier bit. It would still be a side journey but of lesser importance. I wonder if they would keep N similar to the games characterwise. Time for you to appear Zoroark!

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    If the filler saga is about N, I wonder where it'll actually take place. I can't imagine it'll take place in Unova since we've seen most locations within the region already. I really hope the writers have Ash and friends visit a brand-new anime exclusive region instead of having them travel through an old one.
    There are still areas they haven't covered plus excusive places too. So Unova isn't a dead horse yet unlike Kanto.

I wonder if Cedric Juniper will come back. It makes sense especially if Zekrom and Reshiram are involved in N's story which they most likely will be.

I wonder if Cedric Juniper will come back. It makes sense especially if Zekrom and Reshiram are involved in N's story which they most likely will be.

Seems possible. In BW, Cedric was.there at Dragonspiril towet, so he might investigate the tower. And Aurea Juniper was in Nacerene City when the dark/white stone was given to Hilda/Hilbert.

There are still areas they haven't covered plus excusive places too. So Unova isn't a dead horse yet unlike Kanto.
    Like Giant Chasm, Virbank Complex, Lentimas Town, Aspertia City, Dragonspiral Tower, Cave of Being, Flocessy Town, Relic Passage, Clay Tunnel
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

Quote Originally Posted by Chomper4 View Post
    Like Giant Chasm, Virbank Complex, Lentimas Town, Aspertia City, Dragonspiral Tower, Cave of Being, Flocessy Town, Relic Passage, Clay Tunnel
    Don't forget Black City/White Forest. Still many places to go.

I was trying to work out key places with stairs (for N to walk down) and Dragonspiral tower keeps popping up in my head.
    Check out my Heart Gold Nuzlocke, here:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo2G...?feature=guide
    It's not half bad, if I say so myself.

NEW: Started a Black 2 Nuzlocke! Watch it on my channel. Subscribe and I'll sub back!

Quote Originally Posted by SlimeStack View Post
    No, Episode N is the title of the saga. Episode N was announced as the next chapter.
    Oh, can you read Japanese? If so then I'm sorry for not listening to you... But what i could tell it indicated a new chapter in BW, that does not mean that the whole filler saga will focus on Team Plasma its just that anew chapter will be added to BW2 same as how a new chapter was added when the league ocurred. Though there could be a opening change I seriously doubt that BW2 promotion will be replaced by the tilte "Episode of N" which would only exist to advertise N and Team Plasma not the games that they appear in... BW2 just began in July and you want it to end 7 months later? If it was a filler saga that would be plausible but this is the second season of BW not just anew chapter like this N episode arc.
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    I'm game <3
    Sweet! My idea now needs to come into order.

I'm really looking forward to the new opening sequence.

*SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by Chomper4 View Post
    Ash and friends are going to need a private jet then, 'cause most of those places are scattered throughout the region or are places Ash and friends have been close to already. But seriously, I don't expect them to visit every in-game location. That hasn't happened in previous sagas, and it most likely won't happen in this one.

Who's betting the Zekrom at the beginning of BW was N's?

I'm hoping that this arc will go for the remainder of this series until when gen. 6 is near. A big arc dedicated to N and Team Plasma seems very interesting to me, if done right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Hey Kira, if the new opening sequence shows Oshawott as still an Oshawott, you'll have your full confirmation that he's staying the way he is.

Page 10 of 174 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast