Page 101 of 174 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 4336

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

It could be awesome if this new arc split into two the first part Ash & N joining forces to stop Neo Plasma (Ghetsis and Kyurem) and the second part stopping Genesect who escaped from P2 Lab and began hunting TP members!!

Quote Originally Posted by cauldronmaster View Post
    Where's your source?
    It was said to be about 3 years so it should end by September.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cauldronmaster View Post
    Where's your source?
    Do you expect a filler arc mainly focused on N to be longer?

Nintendo wants a new pokemon game out soon for the 3DS, people say it migth be delayed till the end of the year(December) instead of September/October like we initially though but yeah this generation is most likelly ending next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxas The Deaf View Post
    compare him to kanto ash and hes dumber sure but i dont think much dumber than kanto ash was like with charizard and the badges i could be wrong its not like he was written to be a ash version 3 aside from richie. just sayinggg lol
    Kotetsu is basically Ash 3.0 and he's basically the Kanto version of Ash reincarnated. I'm almost expecting him to reveal he caught a Deino that was abandoned by his trainer, evolved into Zweilous where it got a new personality and than quickly evolved into a rampaging Hydreigon.

I wonder what Iris will think and act when she sees that Ash has a Charizard. For some reason I can see her fangirling since it looks like a dragon XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    I wonder what Iris will think and act when she sees that Ash has a Charizard. For some reason I can see her fangirling since it looks like a dragon XD
    That's when Charizard burns her and Ash laughs and calls her a kid

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Ash isn't that dumb he stronger then we in Kanto and have more evolve Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Ash isn't that dumb he stronger then we in Kanto and have more evolve Pokemon
    meh, we all have our opinions but I think Ash is only a little smarter than a rock. I'm not complaing about Ash or BW but I just think he's pretty dumb :P He didn't do research on his opponents and if he would of used reserves or used his stronger Unova Pokemon than maybe he wouldn't be losing to Kotetsu

Any new info here? Or is this just old information?

http://animeanime.jp/article/2012/12/06/12298.html

Kotetsu the same as kanto Ash? Really?

There's no way to compare those two. Back in Kanto Ash was a begginer who didn't know how to fight well but always pulled skmethjng amazing to defeat his opponent. He didn't need to smack his head with a bandana to have an idea.

Kotetsu is a good character, he might not think reasonably but a good shake to his head always makes him a better trainer. I hope the best for Kot after his battle.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by xXPantheraXx View Post
    Any new info here? Or is this just old information?

http://animeanime.jp/article/2012/12/06/12298.html
    Same old.
    Isn't that article a week old anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    Same old.
    Isn't that article a week old anyway?
    Yeah it is, Musashi from Bulbagarden just posted it though so I thought it might be important. Guess not though.

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    Kotetsu the same as kanto Ash? Really?

There's no way to compare those two. Back in Kanto Ash was a begginer who didn't know how to fight well but always pulled skmethjng amazing to defeat his opponent. He didn't need to smack his head with a bandana to have an idea.

Kotetsu is a good character, he might not think reasonably but a good shake to his head always makes him a better trainer. I hope the best for Kot after his battle.
    In Kanto, Ash flipped his hat backwards when a battle got serious so whats your point? There's actually quite a lot of similarties between Kanto Ash and Kotetsu even if you don't want to see them

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    In Kanto, Ash flipped his hat backwards when a battle got serious so whats your point? There's actually quite a lot of similarties between Kanto Ash and Kotetsu even if you don't want to see them
    My point is that it's different.

At the beginning of the anime Ash always battled with his hat flipped. It's not like Kotetsu.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

A Piplup will re-appear. It's possible that Dawn would re-appear. (unconfirmed). Also, a Eevee is going to appear, and I have doubt.

http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3724124.jpg

Source:CoroCoro

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    A Piplup will re-appear. It's possible that Dawn would re-appear. (unconfirmed). Also, a Eevee is going to appear, and I have doubt.

http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3724124.jpg

Source:CoroCoro
    I don't want to get my hopes up. Piplup along with dragonite are the two best things ever to happen to BW and now the chances for either of them to reappear are slim.SInce Iris seems to be done with him.

lmao wow a headband makes Kotetsu such a different and unique character? Not at all.

lmao wow a headband makes Kotetsu such a different and unique character? Not at all.
    So you're saying that Kanto Ash is beating Unova Ash? That is beyond a kick in the balls

Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    So you're saying that Kanto Ash is beating Unova Ash? That is beyond a kick in the balls
    I never once said that? Don't put words in my mouth thanks. I believe Ash as a character was rebooted in AG and again in BW. All I was saying is that Kanto Ash is similar to Kotetsu. Oh and that if Ash used reserves or his stronger Unova Pokemon he would of beaten Kotetsu

I never once said that? Don't put words in my mouth thanks. I believe Ash as a character was rebooted in AG and again in BW. All I was saying is that Kanto Ash is similar to Kotetsu. Oh and that if Ash used reserves or his stronger Unova Pokemon he would of beaten Kotetsu
    My bad >_< should have worded it better. I'll try again. It's all but confirmed that Ash might lose to Kotetsu. Either that or a 10-15 minute loss to Virgil but we have no idea about anything involving Virgil. So with your logic, Kanto Ash would be beating Unova Ash which makes the loss look even worse.

As for rebooting...how was Ash rebooted in AG? He didn't go through what he has in BW, it seemed like a nice follow up to Johto while still being a "fresh start".

lol I swear to god. I had a pearlshipping fic planned out in which Ash had to fight N in it as well. Obviously cutting out the romance because this is pokemon, if Dawn appears...I call myself and my stories phsyic. /killed. XD

Eevee! :3... do you know exactly what it reads about this?
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    lol I swear to god. I had a pearlshipping fic planned out in which Ash had to fight N in it as well. Obviously cutting out the romance because this is pokemon, if Dawn appears...I call myself and my stories phsyic. /killed. XD

Eevee! :3... do you know exactly what it reads about this?
    I'm pretty sure its for a Movie Short, especially if we were expecting something from CoroCoro about the next Movie.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    I'm pretty sure its for a Movie Short, especially if we were expecting something from CoroCoro about the next Movie.

SHUT UP.

I can dream if i want to X3...
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    My bad >_< should have worded it better. I'll try again. It's all but confirmed that Ash might lose to Kotetsu. Either that or a 10-15 minute loss to Virgil but we have no idea about anything involving Virgil. So with your logic, Kanto Ash would be beating Unova Ash which makes the loss look even worse.

As for rebooting...how was Ash rebooted in AG? He didn't go through what he has in BW, it seemed like a nice follow up to Johto while still being a "fresh start".
    Kotetsu is Top 8 though so even if Ash loses he gets Top 8 while in Kanto he placed Top 16. Kotetsu defeats Ash for sure we have no confirmation, hints or pictures to prove he battles Virgil.

Ash left all his Pokemon behind besides Pikachu(first time in series at that point besides the first 2 episodes where he has 1 Pokemon.) He also changed his clothes for the first time and actually seemed more mature and wise. Pikachu also got his power drained for the first time.

Kotetsu is Top 8 though so even if Ash loses he gets Top 8 while in Kanto he placed Top 16. Kotetsu defeats Ash for sure we have no confirmation, hints or pictures to prove he battles Virgil.

Ash left all his Pokemon behind besides Pikachu(first time in series at that point besides the first 2 episodes where he has 1 Pokemon.) He also changed his clothes for the first time and actually seemed more mature and wise. Pikachu also got his power drained for the first time.
    Still regressing...Yeah I'm just holding out until we see what happens, it's most likey Kotetsu defeats Ash but it's not confirmed.

Maturing isn't a reboot, it's maturing. I don't understand how Pikachu got a power drain? It seemed exactly the same as when it fought Kecleon VS Harrison

Page 101 of 174 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast