Page 102 of 174 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 4336

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    They aren't going to get rid of all 4 of Charizard's moves especially not Flamethrower or Seismic Toss
    No lie but Seismic Toss seems to be a hindrance to Charizard. As far as physical moves go I wish the writers would give a move that wasnt halfway to being a suicide wish!

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    lol I swear to god. I had a pearlshipping fic planned out in which Ash had to fight N in it as well. Obviously cutting out the romance because this is pokemon, if Dawn appears...I call myself and my stories phsyic. /killed. XD
    Did that happen to be the fanfic titled "Failure Hero" because that story was amazing and it feels like it's coming true right now lol

Oh wait I read that again and noticed that you haven't posted it. Oh well read it anyway xD

On topic. The backgrounds are looking really good. It looks like they're actually trying. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by d4rk_tailed View Post
    No lie but Seismic Toss seems to be a hindrance to Charizard. As far as physical moves go I wish the writers would give a move that wasnt halfway to being a suicide wish!
    Charizard uses Seismic Toss as a finisher so of course it's going to be tired...when was it a hindrance? Couldn't have beaten Pidgeot, Dragonair, Blastoise, and Articuno without it. Blaziken using Flamethrower and being fine was a bullcrap excuse. And Dusclops was Ash's fault

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

I hope there will be some rivalry between Charizard and Oshawott...that would be funny to see^^

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    Kotetsu is Top 8 though so even if Ash loses he gets Top 8 while in Kanto he placed Top 16. Kotetsu defeats Ash for sure we have no confirmation, hints or pictures to prove he battles Virgil.

Ash left all his Pokemon behind besides Pikachu(first time in series at that point besides the first 2 episodes where he has 1 Pokemon.) He also changed his clothes for the first time and actually seemed more mature and wise. Pikachu also got his power drained for the first time.
    It's called changing clothes and character development.

Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    I hope there will be some rivalry between Charizard and Oshawott...that would be funny to see^^
    A Charizard vs Dragonite rivarly seems more fitting than with Wotter.

Both lizards are promoted together in merchandise.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

I see a few people whining constantly over and over "please don't screw this up writers, BW is terrible!!11" honestly, I still wonder why those people are still watching this show. You clearly don't enjoy this show if you walk into every thread with a defeatist, venom-laced whiny post where you whine about BW and pine over DP. /rantoff

Sorry, it just gets irritating, the constant *****ing and people saying "please don't **** up writers!!111" the constant pessimism just hits home.

Anyway, anyone think Lizardon will be the one to defeat Genesect? I could see it happening with the dual advantage and the hyping of his return, shame though since I really wouldn't have minded seeing Fukamaru or Snorlax beating a legendary.

The Piplup and Eevee in the short have nothing to do with Dawn and Virgil.

Unless you serious believe Virgil is going to stick around after the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    I see a few people whining constantly over and over "please don't screw this up writers, BW is terrible!!11" honestly, I still wonder why those people are still watching this show. You clearly don't enjoy this show if you walk into every thread with a defeatist, venom-laced whiny post where you whine about BW and pine over DP. /rantoff

Sorry, it just gets irritating, the constant *****ing and people saying "please don't **** up writers!!111" the constant pessimism just hits home.

Anyway, anyone think Lizardon will be the one to defeat Genesect? I could see it happening with the dual advantage and the hyping of his return, shame though since I really wouldn't have minded seeing Fukamaru or Snorlax beating a legendary.
    Uh gible beating genesect? are you out of your mind?

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Uh gible beating genesect? are you out of your mind?
    I said I wouldn't mind seeing Fukamaru beating Genesect. So, yeah, I don't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Isn't that out there to believe he is gonna stick around, especially if he doesn't face Ash

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Isn't that out there to believe he is gonna stick around, especially if he doesn't face Ash
    hmmm maybe he will tag along for a while! He is a rescue ranger (or something like that) so with TP blasting around Unova he could be there and stay on with the guys to protect Pokes!

Maybe he and gary will be one part of the team
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    The Piplup and Eevee in the short have nothing to do with Dawn and Virgil.

fer believes Hikari and Piplup are coming back again(when they just left) more then you believe Satoshi is going to win a league Cyber.

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    A Charizard vs Dragonite rivarly seems more fitting than with Wotter.

Both lizards are promoted together in merchandise.
    Plus Oshawott is not competitive to be in a rivalry with Charizard.

He has that stupid rivalry with Pignite because he acts like an *** to the poor thing.

I doubt Dawn will be coming back, that seems too much for this series. Besides I really don't want her back if it's gonna be a repeat of her cameo in which she hardly does anything of importance.
    Owner of the Dawn/Hikari Fanclub v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

I can see Oshawott being a little jealous and intimidated by Charizard but that's it

I would love to see a Charizard and Dragonite rivalry, maybe they'll even battle
    Owner of the Dawn/Hikari Fanclub v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

What i would like to see is the interaction between Charizard and Krookodile. Both are sort of lizards, so maybe they would have a fight as to who is the most cooler between the two. Maybe we would even see Charizard try out some sunglasses during this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    What i would like to see is the interaction between Charizard and Krookodile. Both are sort of lizards, so maybe they would have a fight as to who is the most cooler between the two. Maybe we would even see Charizard try out some sunglasses during this time.
    Well Ash has got one lizard based Pokemon each gen and none of them has ever interacted.I don't think the writers care about these type of things.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    I said I wouldn't mind seeing Fukamaru beating Genesect. So, yeah, I don't mind.
    But why Gible?
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Honestly I'd rather see Heracross take out Genesect.. Gible would be awful, considering its least trained out of all the reserves..

But really, how likely is it that anything will 'take it out'? You know it'll end with the misunderstood, messed up experiment Genesect simply becoming nice..
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Honestly I'd rather see Heracross take out Genesect.. Gible would be awful, considering its least trained out of all the reserves..

But really, how likely is it that anything will 'take it out'? You know it'll end with the misunderstood, messed up experiment Genesect simply becoming nice..
    Yeah a team effort to convince him hes wrong is better.

They seriously need to change this misunderstood Pokemon storyline which they keep on doing again and again. If they really want to do it then at least throw a battle in it where one of Ash's Pokemon beat it to stop the rampaging or something like that. That might not end well but at least we get a better story.

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    So you'd rather Meowth insist they catch POTD so they can please Giovanni like they think they will?
    No. I rather them not be involved in this at all. But if you want then, I really don't care.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Charizard uses Seismic Toss as a finisher so of course it's going to be tired...when was it a hindrance? Couldn't have beaten Pidgeot, Dragonair, Blastoise, and Articuno without it. Blaziken using Flamethrower and being fine was a bullcrap excuse. And Dusclops was Ash's fault
    Why do people keep bringing the Dusclops thing up over and over again? Don't you think that if they wanted to, that the writers wanted other Pokemon to get more of a shot in having some battle wins back then than charizard all the time?

My ideal battle ever!

Page 102 of 174 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast