Page 103 of 174 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 4336

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    They seriously need to change this misunderstood Pokemon storyline which they keep on doing again and again. If they really want to do it then at least throw a battle in it where one of Ash's Pokemon beat it to stop the rampaging or something like that. That might not end well but at least we get a better story.
    Ash's pokemon beating a poor innocent confused pokemon? How will that bode to be a better story?
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Ash's pokemon beating a poor innocent confused pokemon? How will that bode to be a better story?
    Just like I said, it might not end well. There is one way out of it. That confused Pokemon about kill a lot of innocent kids and there is no way for Ash to stop it. Ash never hurts a Pokemon outside of battles with minor exceptions but this will call for strict measure. Unless there is s shriek of trust like Giratina and Arceus movie, this scenario can work.

An interaction between Charizard and Pignite is something I'll like too see myself. We never half any of Ash's abandoned fire types interact before also we can see a rivalry form between Charizard and Pignite cause by Pignite's jealousy and insecurity thinking that Charizard has come to replace him and to be abandoned again.
    White FC: 1334 7028 3541
    Black2 FC: 1249 6749 9360
    3DS FC: 1719 4581 9302

Just like I said, it might not end well. There is one way out of it. That confused Pokemon about kill a lot of innocent kids and there is no way for Ash to stop it. Ash never hurts a Pokemon outside of battles with minor exceptions but this will call for strict measure. Unless there is s shriek of trust like Giratina and Arceus movie, this scenario can work.
    I still think that we're setting up for disaster..

What if Genesect isn't their only target? This plot line still leads N to Reshiram.. Anybody thinking Kyurem will come into play in a later stage?
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by i2i View Post
    An interaction between Charizard and Pignite is something I'll like too see myself. We never half any of Ash's abandoned fire types interact before also we can see a rivalry form between Charizard and Pignite cause by Pignite's jealousy and insecurity thinking that Charizard has come to replace him and to be abandoned again.
    I would prefer if Pignite looked up to him, seeing how confident he is and after they went through almost the same.

They seriously need to change this misunderstood Pokemon storyline which they keep on doing again and again. If they really want to do it then at least throw a battle in it where one of Ash's Pokemon beat it to stop the rampaging or something like that. That might not end well but at least we get a better story.
    I wouldn't say that in this situation but in other situations yeah, it pisses me off that they can't zerg the Durant or Boufalant in those episodes they were attacked but I think its the "its still a kid show" vibe that makes it happen that way, even the Cryogonal in the most recent episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I would prefer if Pignite looked up to him, seeing how confident he is and after they went through almost the same.
    Yeah that would be cool. I could also see Charizard flamethrowing Oshawott because he's a like ***** attention seeker

I'd want Genesect to be the first unambiguously evil Pokémon to appear. Having EVERY Poké, no matter how evil looking or shady their appearances, motives, powers etc. be pure and good at heart is streching my suspension of disbelief beyond its elastic limit. Having Ash face a genocidal maniac is slightly more interesting than rehashing the same "misunderstood-I'm-good-at-heart-I'm-Jesus-Christ" story for the bajillionth time.
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

I kinda miss Charizard burning Ash, when he comes back. I hope the writers do use that again, small little thing I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    I kinda miss Charizard burning Ash, when he comes back. I hope the writers do use that again, small little thing I know.
    I'm pretty sure that happens. Charizard uses Flamethrower on Ash always when he returns.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard-Fan View Post
    I'm pretty sure that happens. Charizard uses Flamethrower on Ash always when he returns.
    Then bianca rams him into some water xD

I'll be so happy if Charizard uses flamethrower on Ash!

I feel sorry for Ash, 3rd degree burns all over his body whenever Charizard comes back.

well when charizard see ash he will show how happy he is to see his trainer by using flamethrower on him like he always does. that's kinda his trademark or tradition with ash all the time lol or they could very well break tradition of flamethrower on ash with charizard who know

pokemon i want for bw2: none

current bw2 pokemon team:

All stars gen pokemon team: 1st gen: , 2nd gen: , 3rd gen: , 4th gen: , 5th gen: 6th Gen:???

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Attaxx View Post
    I'd want Genesect to be the first unambiguously evil Pokémon to appear. Having EVERY Poké, no matter how evil looking or shady their appearances, motives, powers etc. be pure and good at heart is streching my suspension of disbelief beyond its elastic limit. Having Ash face a genocidal maniac is slightly more interesting than rehashing the same "misunderstood-I'm-good-at-heart-I'm-Jesus-Christ" story for the bajillionth time.
    So a Pokemon with pinch of Giovanni and a hint of Grings Kodai?

I was thinking more of the Daleks for Genesect, but yeah, that's pretty much what I'm saying.
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Charizard uses Seismic Toss as a finisher so of course it's going to be tired...when was it a hindrance? Couldn't have beaten Pidgeot, Dragonair, Blastoise, and Articuno without it. Blaziken using Flamethrower and being fine was a bullcrap excuse. And Dusclops was Ash's fault
    I mean something that doesnt involve charging the ground and hoping it can pull out the tackle in time! I mean sure you have the notable victories but look at the time it didnt come off, against Harrison!

PS listing the victories made me smile I always want to remember why I love Charizard!

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    I still think that we're setting up for disaster..

What if Genesect isn't their only target? This plot line still leads N to Reshiram.. Anybody thinking Kyurem will come into play in a later stage?
    Pretty sure the Reshiram/N scene is a flashback. N most likely has already caught Reshiram by the beginning anf just doesn't use him till the big battle.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Never forget the legendary battle of Charizard vs Magmar which is my personal favourite Gym Battle from Kanto

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    I'll be so happy if Charizard uses flamethrower on Ash!
    Don't worry he will lol, it's his way of saying hi xD!! I hope he roasts the rat for being annoying
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Don't worry he will lol, it's his way of saying hi xD!! I hope he roasts the rat for being annoying
    Ash: "Look it's my best buddy Charizard! My most faithful, my most powerf..."
    Charizard uses Flamethrower on Ash
    Ash: "And my most tempermental Pokemon"

Ash: "Look it's my best buddy Charizard! My most faithful, my most powerf..."
    Charizard uses Flamethrower on Ash
    Ash: "And my most tempermental Pokemon"
    Lol I will cheer if he says strongest!!

Quote Originally Posted by d4rk_tailed View Post
    I mean something that doesnt involve charging the ground and hoping it can pull out the tackle in time! I mean sure you have the notable victories but look at the time it didnt come off, against Harrison!

PS listing the victories made me smile I always want to remember why I love Charizard!
    There have been three times when Seismic Toss made Charizard lose the battle somehow. Against Drake's Dragonite, Harrison's Blaziken and Brandon's Dusclops. They like to show us that if Seiesmic Toss fails then Charizard is doomed which is more or less true since it is the finisher. The last battle where Charizard defeated its opponent without Seismic Toss was against Casey(?).

I will cry when Charizard comes. Welcome back buddy.

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

Never forget the legendary battle of Charizard vs Magmar which is my personal favourite Gym Battle from Kanto
    It was the only good gym battle.

Page 103 of 174 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153 ... LastLast