Page 107 of 174 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,675 of 4336

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

I really hope that there are no competitions in this series
    Owner of the Dawn/Hikari Fanclub v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Airi-Chan View Post
    I don't think so, I am pretty sure normal Genesect also appears on the movie.
    Yeah thats what i said....that they showed both of them in the movie trailer...at least thats what it looks like

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    why? the competitions are fun to watch and its a way to see all the rivals again.

Besides it means Ash can win something

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    why? the competitions are fun to watch and its a way to see all the rivals again.

I'd rather have something different for once, besides the tournaments were horrible imo.
    Owner of the Dawn/Hikari Fanclub v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

I'd rather have something different for once, besides the tournaments were horrible imo.
    I wouldn't say all of them were horrible...but the Junior cup really killed it (mostly because they hyped it up way to much.). Mamoswine loosing to dragonite, pignite having that bad loss to serperior...God that gives some fights that were happening early bad names.

Even the leauge hasn't been that. bad.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

You realise that means we probably wouldn't see Palpitoad, Leavanny or Boldore again throughout Episode N..?
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    But then we get terrible inept repetitive commentary and Ashs companions ALWAYS commenting in the most innocent way 'Oh! Ash sent out a fire type! His opponent is a grass type! Ash MUST win!' which is followed by the inevitable loss for Ash, or vice versa.

I know the little kids need that stuff but the amount of direction and mummying the writers give the audience makes me feel like a pillock and not a Pokefan.

He hasnt won anything, and wont win anything later in BW though?

Ash always wins at least 1 thing in every series. So he'll have to win something.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

The first tournament was good but ya agree on the other ones lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    The first tournament was good but ya agree on the other ones lol.
    Wrong.

Clubsplosion > Club Battle >>> Unova League > Junior Cup

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Wrong.

Not even, Scraggy being used in that tournament was a fail because it pretty much told use that Ash wanted to lose and the writers made it very easy for him.

So for me:

Done battle>>>>>>>>>Junior Cup>>>>>>>>>>>>Clubsplosion>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>Unova League
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Wrong.

Opinion =/= Fact.

And in my opinion, the Club Battle was better than the Donamite.

Not even, Scraggy being used in that tournament was a fail because it pretty much told use that Ash wanted to lose and the writers made it very easy for him.

So for me:

Done battle>>>>>>>>>Junior Cup>>>>>>>>>>>>Clubsplosion>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>Unova League
    How did it tell us that Ash wanted to lose?

At least Scraggy got pretty far in the tournament and I don't think it was a fail.

Anyway, I wonder what sort of information we'll be getting after the next episode?

I hope we see more of N and Ash's meeting, more of N exploring at the P2 Laboratory or wherever he is, more of Team Rocket and maybe Ghetsis.

I also hope that we see Ghetsis or Colress in the first or second episode.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Opinion =/= Fact.

And in my opinion, the Club Battle was better than the Donamite.

How did it tell us that Ash wanted to lose?

At least Scraggy got pretty far in the tournament and I don't think it was a fail.

Anyway, I wonder what sort of information we'll be getting after the next episode?

I hope we see more of N and Ash's meeting, more of N exploring at the P2 Laboratory or wherever he is, more of Team Rocket and maybe Ghetsis.

I also hope that we see Ghetsis or Colress in the first or second episode.
    Let's see from even before the tournament Ash knew that Trip was using clown and knew what Stephan and Bel were using so yes it said he didn't want to win.

No way in hell Scraggy was ever gonna beat any pokemon like that and look the writers proved it.

Clubsplosion had the best battles. Club Battle had the best variety of Pokemon. Unova League had Ash vs Stephan. Junior Cup sucked.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Clubsplosion had the best battles. Club Battle had the best variety of Pokemon. Unova League had Ash vs Stephan. Junior Cup sucked.
    But at least zeustle finallly lost right?

Let's see from even before the tournament Ash knew that Trip was using clown and knew what Stephan and Bel were using so yes it said he didn't want to win.

No way in hell Scraggy was ever gonna beat any pokemon like that and look the writers proved it.
    No. He used Scraggy because he wanted the little guy to get some more training, not because he "didn't want to win". Besides, it's not like the writers have never pulled off an improbable-looking victory before.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Variety?? What???????? It was the same pokemon for 4 episodes -_-.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyichigo View Post
    No. He used Scraggy because he wanted the little guy to get some more training, not because he "didn't want to win". Besides, it's not like the writers have never pulled off an improbable-looking victory before.
    I said the writers made it look like he didn't want to win lol. And that proved.

He literally had only beat a wild weak *** bird before hand -_-. That would be the BIGGEST *** pull ever if he even managed to dent Sawk or Throh.

Ash and Scraggy made it to the Final 4 so why bash them?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Ash and Scraggy made it to the Final 4 so why bash them?
    The way he got there lol, the writers knew that Ash and Scraggy would never stand a chance against anyone important so they had him battle two nobodies instead.

Even if the Unova league screwed up big time in many things most of us wanted to see I still think that's the best tournament we had this saga, the others were just plain 1vs1 battles imo.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

The competitions break up the space between plot-relevant episodes and stop those times from becoming monotonous stretches of filler episodes. Without them, the only thing stopping there from being stretches of filler episodes with cookie-cutter plots like DP in Chapter of N is the lack of stupid Team Ro...

oh wait.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    The competitions break up the space between plot-relevant episodes and stop those times from becoming monotonous stretches of filler episodes. Without them, the only thing stopping there from being stretches of filler episodes with cookie-cutter plots like DP in Chapter of N is the lack of stupid Team Ro...

oh wait.

Aha, I don't agree with this, or rather really odn't care about it. But i admit you got a good laugh/chuckle out of me. XDD
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Jessie, James and Meowth will finally have a blast off and revert to their old ways. This is probably because Giovanni asked them to capture Pikachu because Pikachu showed a massive amount of energy due to Thundurus therian forme's influence.
    Let my shadowy darkness consume your SOUL!.....

I'll be extremely happy if they're actually under direct orders to capture Pikachu.

Obviously until now, they've only gone after it because they think the boss will like it. If they're actually ordered to capture it and/or dispose of it, then it'll be even more awesome.
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

I would actually love to see fillers like in BF between all the plot episodes. Fillers with Pokemon from previous generations that didn't get much focus (like Dunsparce).
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Page 107 of 174 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157 ... LastLast