Page 108 of 174 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158 ... LastLast
Results 2,676 to 2,700 of 4336

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow Lucario View Post
    Jessie, James and Meowth will finally have a blast off and revert to their old ways. This is probably because Giovanni asked them to capture Pikachu because Pikachu showed a massive amount of energy due to Thundurus therian forme's influence.
    Not confirmed, watch the preview again. there is no one in the balloon when the pokemon fly into it.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    I would actually love to see fillers like in BF between all the plot episodes. Fillers with Pokemon from previous generations that didn't get much focus (like Dunsparce).
    Noo! Noo! Noo!!!!! Dunsparce might've never had a fighting appearance, but it appeared! If we open that Pandora's box, then we might have a chance of having to sit through another Sunflora episode!!! :S We don't want that!!! Nobody wants that!
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Noo! Noo! Noo!!!!! Dunsparce might've never had a fighting appearance, but it appeared! If we open that Pandora's box, then we might have a chance of having to sit through another Sunflora episode!!! :S We don't want that!!! Nobody wants that!
    omg no :O I'd rather have Pikachu get 1000 wins in an episode O.o

I'm hoping that the Gym Leaders of the region get to show up here again (besides Cilan himself, of course). It was just amazing that they all worked with you against Team Plasma's plans in the games, unlike past Gym Leaders who didn't seem to get out much from their...

Oh wait, they all do get out from their Gyms.

This saga is getting more attention that Best Wishes Season 2 did...maybe is Team Plasma or Charizard potential return that is making this new saga / arc to get all this attention!!

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    This saga is getting more attention that Best Wishes Season 2 did...maybe is Team Plasma or Charizard potential return that is making this new saga / arc to get all this attention!!
    I could attest to the fact that many people did like how there was a deep plot involving Team Plasma in general. This is perhaps the point where the writers will finally realize that the anime needs to grow a beard and become all more action-y with lots of character development.

Also, people here completely dislike how this region has been handled worse than the previous four so they have high expectations to see N in action.

It helps that N and Team Plasma in general are very popular among Pokemon fans. I'm definitely looking forward to it more than I was for best wishes 2.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow Lucario View Post
    Jessie, James and Meowth will finally have a blast off and revert to their old ways. This is probably because Giovanni asked them to capture Pikachu because Pikachu showed a massive amount of energy due to Thundurus therian forme's influence.
    No just no blasting off

So... I can totally see N having a voice like Joshua from The World Ends With You, except deeper. You know, to increase his unsettling nature as a Pokemon whisperer.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    So... I can totally see N having a voice like Joshua from The World Ends With You, except deeper. You know, to increase his unsettling nature as a Pokemon whisperer.
    N should have Itachi's voice from this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8F2FJH7b_k

There's also the possibility of the movie tie in..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I think it's the hopes of those who disliked how BW was handled that is keeping the hype machine afloat. Unfortunately, I don't think this saga will be all-that great in the long run although I was excited when it was first announced since N would finally appear. At the moment, I have no idea what to expect but I'm sure that as usual, all my hopes will be dashed the moment the saga starts. I've already explained why that is, but I hope for the sake of the anime that this saga turns out better than the previous one despite my gloomy predictions.

I have to wonder: is the show's title going to change again?

Like how "Best Wishes!" became "Best Wishes! Season 2" despite there being nothing different in the show that warrants such a name change.

Or is it still going to be "Season 2" while "Episode N" refers to the arc itself.

I hope it's just for the arc, cause the "Season 2 being a new series when it really isn't" stuff was stupid enough. The title doesn't need to be longer.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 17th December 2012 at 10:45 AM.

Also, people here completely dislike how this region has been handled worse than the previous four so they have high expectations to see N in action.
    Some people here feel that way. Don't try to speak for everyone.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

I also hope we get some filler episodes inbetween important episodes and I'd be even happier if some revolved around training or had some training in the episode, for at least a few minutes.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    I also hope we get some filler episodes inbetween important episodes and I'd be even happier if some revolved around training or had some training in the episode, for at least a few minutes.
    We were getting this pretty decently well for at least the first 25 episodes of BW or so. It completely dropped off around the time of the Club Battle and never really recovered.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    We were getting this pretty decently well for at least the first 25 episodes of BW or so. It completely dropped off around the time of the Club Battle and never really recovered.
    Well the sort of episodes I want are like the Oshawott perfecting Aqua Jet episode(minus Palpitoad's capture, because that would obviously cancel out the filler status), the Deino episode and the episode where Swadloon evolved.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

What I'm hoping for in this last attempt are the following:
    - Ash giving a few battles to the ones that need it, those being, and I'm laughing about this: Oshawott and Snivy...
    - Ash giving a crap about Palpitoad.
    - More or less a decent plot laid out through several episodes.
    - Four evolutions, not kidding.. I want: Emboar, Gigalith, Seismitoad and Scrafty to happen.. No reason why they shouldn't. That previous ending gave us quite a few spoilers as well, remember, it gave us: Pignite, Leavanny, Unfezant and Krokorok.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    What I'm hoping for in this last attempt are the following:
    - Ash giving a few battles to the ones that need it, those being, and I'm laughing about this: Oshawott and Snivy...
    - Ash giving a crap about Palpitoad.
    - More or less a decent plot laid out through several episodes.
    - Four evolutions, not kidding.. I want: Emboar, Gigalith, Seismitoad and Scrafty to happen.. No reason why they shouldn't. That previous ending gave us quite a few spoilers as well, remember, it gave us: Pignite, Leavanny, Unfezant and Krokorok.
    Hah for me I want Palpitoad and Leavanny to get the battles since they are setting those 2 up to be his battlers of grass and water.
    Same here, or at least evolve it and have it beat something strong before ditching it forever.
    Episode N will probably fulfill your wishes.
    I want 6/8 depending on how you see it, the 4 you mentioned +Serperior and Samurott

i have a feeling charizard is gonna return the same way he did in movie 3 but this time ash will fall off N's castle were charizard will save his trainers life once again.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/nnjyp4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    Still think it was more infernape taking the spot of powerhouse in that league. And yes because of his hoenn pokemon as well. But still, he wasn't broght back because of infernape being really powerful in his match, Toarkoal and quilava needing screen time...etc. It was all the fire types. XD
    Infernape was a Sinnoh Pokemon though so it made sense.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Hah for me I want Palpitoad and Leavanny to get the battles since they are setting those 2 up to be his battlers of grass and water.
    Same here, or at least evolve it and have it beat something strong before ditching it forever.
    Episode N will probably fulfill your wishes.
    I want 6/8 depending on how you see it, the 4 you mentioned +Serperior and Samurott
    Didn't Leavanny just had a battle? Palpitoad and Oshawott could use battles since they didn't get so many wins in the league rounds.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Didn't Leavanny just had a battle? Palpitoad and Oshawott could use battles since they didn't get so many wins in the league rounds.
    Yes, which it lost.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    I'd be even happier if some revolved around training or had some training in the episode, for at least a few minutes.
    We've had plenty of scenes, usually at the start of episodes, showing training. We don't need whole episodes revolving around it; that's boring.

In animation, Pokemon training is best kept short or offscreen. Just because we don't SEE Ash training alot doesn't mean it hasn't happened.

People who honesty feel that way about BW will likely always feel that way; N won't save anything for them.

People like me, who feel this region was handled better than the previous three, will just have to stay tuned.
    Last edited by AgentPierce; 17th December 2012 at 8:56 PM.

I'm not so sure about that. Maybe if Episode N is really good and stays completely true to N's game character, they'll see it as a something good, at least enough to put it over Johto. The issue here is how it has been handled so far. My personal opinion is that the saga up to the 4th gym was good. After that, it went downhill, fast. A lot of people likely had high hopes due to the fresh start and the fact that the saga started off so well. They were disappointed by the 4th gym and hoped that it was only an aberration. When they found that it was not (see 8th gym, World Tournament, Junior Cup, and the Unova League, itself, so far), they were disappointed. Maybe Episode N can at least salvage part of the saga so it won't be seen by many as the worse.
    Team Rocket will pay for their crimes.

Page 108 of 174 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158 ... LastLast