Page 11 of 174 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

Why did anyone think he'd evolve in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Hey Kira, if the new opening sequence shows Oshawott as still an Oshawott, you'll have your full confirmation that he's staying the way he is.
    Not quite because some would just claim that the opening's animation can change at any time or something, just like they did when the current opening first aired. I can never win.

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    There's still people who think he will.

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    Oh, can you read Japanese? If so then I'm sorry for not listening to you... But what i could tell it indicated a new chapter in BW, that does not mean that the whole filler saga will focus on Team Plasma its just that anew chapter will be added to BW2 same as how a new chapter was added when the league ocurred. Though there could be a opening change I seriously doubt that BW2 promotion will be replaced by the tilte "Episode of N" which would only exist to advertise N and Team Plasma not the games that they appear in... BW2 just began in July and you want it to end 7 months later? If it was a filler saga that would be plausible but this is the second season of BW not just anew chapter like this N episode arc.
    Its still season 2 though :/...During the league, it was not called "Pokemon best wishes Season 2 League adventures."
    The pokemon world tournament junior cup, did not technically change the title of the show. The season did. ._... Could they not lengthen the N storyline? It lasted a whole game (technically two I guess.). Surely they can turn it into something here. ._...

He just posted translations as well >3>...I'm not saying its not possible that its just an episode or just an arc, but everything points more towards something bigger.

Somehow I feel like N will be the periodically, showing up to antagonize Ash and stuff, while that is part of the filler saga because its not all about N.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Who's willing to guess that if N is done right, he will be one of if not THE most popular human character to ever appear in the anime?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Who's willing to guess that if N is done right, he will be one of if not THE most popular human character to ever appear in the anime?
    He's already done that in the games basically...No surprise if he manages to pull it off in the anime. But remember the difference between the two...and that they likely will screw something up. Still, I still don't feel scared about his characterization. Call me insane but I seriously think they're gonna get that right. XD
    ...I'm just worried about what exactly the situation is. Will it be interesting enough? N makes a plus point, but in the wrong siduation, he can be much less entertaining to people then he was in the games. You know, because he ended up being in basicly the best pokemon main story game ever. ._...And that makes expectations quite high comparitively.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

The filler saga can't all be about N. Rivals like Georgia and Burgundy still need to appear.

Because they refuse to believe that marketability has an impact on the anime and vice versa..
    OR Playthrough - Fallarbor Town

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Dunno, one change can alter anything (Skyla) and if changed changed and flanderized, he be more hated than Ash himself (Bianca). So it's how Natural is portrayed may make or break him.

Quote Originally Posted by Pika-Pika-Red View Post
    He's already done that in the games basically...No surprise if he manages to pull it off in the anime. But remember the difference between the two...and that they likely will screw something up. Still, I still don't feel scared about his characterization. Call me insane but I seriously think they're gonna get that right. XD
    ...I'm just worried about what exactly the situation is. Will it be interesting enough? N makes a plus point, but in the wrong siduation, he can be much less entertaining to people then he was in the games. You know, because he ended up being in basicly the best pokemon main story game ever. ._...And that makes expectations quite high comparitively.
    Well, the thing with N is that if the writers do get him wrong, they will be attacked by a crowd of teenage girls so I don't think the writers would want to take that risk XD

I hope he's portrayed the same way as in the games: mysterious and weird.

This is not Pokemon Best Wishes Series 3, not true?

That would be great if they could use some of his music from the games especially the music they play when he leaves in the first BW games.

Well, the thing with N is that if the writers do get him wrong, they will be attacked by a crowd of teenage girls so I don't think the writers would want to take that risk XD
    Yeah and with no Ferriswheelshipping, teenage girls will rage more. But the pairing is crack and no place here.

Quote Originally Posted by Pika-Pika-Red View Post
    Its still season 2 though :/...During the league, it was not called "Pokemon best wishes Season 2 League adventures."
    The pokemon world tournament junior cup, did not technically change the title of the show. The season did. ._... Could they not lengthen the N storyline? It lasted a whole game (technically two I guess.). Surely they can turn it into something here. ._...

He just posted translations as well >3>...I'm not saying its not possible that its just an episode or just an arc, but everything points more towards something bigger.

Somehow I feel like N will be the periodically, showing up to antagonize Ash and stuff, while that is part of the filler saga because its not all about N.
    My point was that BW Season 2 was not over and the Episode of N was just a new chapter in it, while some people are acting like its all new season when it is obvious still Season 2. I hope that Team Plasma is the main focus of the filler saga but I also know that the writers cannot just focus their attention on the antagonist side of the series there will still be BW2 promotion going on other than Team Plasma. And the real point of our little "argument" was over the opening changing which I dont believe it has to because it just started in 7 months ago and we saw how long they dragged out the first one >_> I think their just gonna add in Team Plasma and N, and the other filler saga stuff not make a whole new one for no reason... Though this is my opinion and in no way would I take this as fact. Best Wishes Season 2: Episode of N may or may not be the filler saga, all I'm saying. Lets just wait for some more hints to what it will be about other than Team Plasma.
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    Oh, can you read Japanese? If so then I'm sorry for not listening to you... But what i could tell it indicated a new chapter in BW, that does not mean that the whole filler saga will focus on Team Plasma its just that anew chapter will be added to BW2 same as how a new chapter was added when the league ocurred. Though there could be a opening change I seriously doubt that BW2 promotion will be replaced by the tilte "Episode of N" which would only exist to advertise N and Team Plasma not the games that they appear in... BW2 just began in July and you want it to end 7 months later? If it was a filler saga that would be plausible but this is the second season of BW not just anew chapter like this N episode arc.
    In terms of seasons we're still in Best Wishes! Season 2 as far as I'm concerned. I think they just split it into two parts; Pokémon League and N/Plasma. The Pokémon League portion involved Meloetta, Shirona, Shizui, Shaga, Team Rocket, Junior Cup, etc. It wasn't only the Pokémon League and I think Episode N will also not only be about N. The title (and possible opening change) will simply reflect the premise of Satoshi's adventure.

Hey, I'm a guy. And I'd be freaken pissed to. XD Though that does sound bad...

I'm good as long as they get his characterization right...lol Others however may want a bit more.
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

I think they're gonna build this like they did with team rocket and their missions.

N appears and in each passing episode, we learn more about what he's up to, all leading up to a big arc involving him, Plasma, Looker, and the legendaries.

This could happen right?

Um... wasn't the show addressed to little kids? The best I can see is Japanese kids dirtying the studios with paint or toilet paper. XD

But there is always something OOC, it's natural. Some characters are better in one environment than the other. That's why Disney's games usually suck and Mario isn't that good in movies and cartoons.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    I think they're gonna build this like they did with team rocket and their missions.

N appears and in each passing episode, we learn more about what he's up to, all leading up to a big arc involving him, Plasma, Looker, and the legendaries.

This could happen right?
    If it did, I'd give best wishes much more credit in the story department. xD

@Conuxie Fair enough, We'll wait then. next week might get some things known. lol
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Yeah and with no Ferriswheelshipping, teenage girls will rage more. But the pairing is crack and no place here.
    AshXN can be the ferrishipping and make Cilan jello XD

This is not Pokemon Best Wishes Season 3, not true?

That would be great if they could use some of his music from the games especially the music they play when he leaves in the first BW games.
    Agreed, his themes are epic XD
    Owner of the Dawn/Hikari Fanclub v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by SlimeStack View Post
    In terms of seasons we're still in Best Wishes! Season 2 as far as I'm concerned. I think they just split it into two parts; Pokémon League and N/Plasma. The Pokémon League portion involved Meloetta, Shirona, Shizui, Shaga, Team Rocket, Junior Cup, etc. It wasn't only the Pokémon League and I think Episode N will also not only be about N. The title (and possible opening change) will simply reflect the premise of Satoshi's adventure.
    Agreed. I believe this is just part 2 of BW Season 2 and now we will have Team Plasma and possibly another battle challenge for Ash and co. to do I'm hoping for even league rivals to appear for Team Plasma because in all of the other sagas it was either the end of it or Ash went to a different region but if he stays in Unova they have a chance to appear again.
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Quote Originally Posted by thedehydrator View Post
    Agreed, his themes are epic XD
    N's battle theme playing while N battles Ash... now that would be epic, as long as the music remix is done right.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Page 11 of 174 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast