Page 12 of 174 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    N's battle theme playing while N battles Ash... now that would be epic, as long as the music remix is done right.
    they made the Ending credits theme beautiful...so maybe. xD
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by Pika-Pika-Red View Post
    If it did, I'd give best wishes much more credit in the story department. xDl
    I think it's possible. For example that scene with N walking down the stairs will be his debut scene. Then in the next episode, we see N having a meeting with the Plasma workers. Then in the next episode, we see their helicopter heading into the sky or something. Meanwhile Ash, Cilan, and iris are still traveling around Unova.

Basically it's what we got with Team Rocket but this time N and Plasma.

I'm starting to think that this may be part of the reason why Iris's Axew hasn't gotten as stronger as we all assumed. If this is a full arc, & not just one special, I'm starting to think that N may confront Iris about Axew & it may decide to stay with N for a while, just like White's Tepig in the Adventures manga.

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Listening to a giant hobo that seems to scare Doublade for some reason
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

I said: This is not Pokemon Best Wishes Season 3, not true?
    episodeN03.jpg

But there is always something OOC, it's natural. Some characters are better in one environment than the other. That's why Disney's games usually suck and Mario isn't that good in movies and cartoons.
    This, very much. Adapting a game directly into a medium like manga, anime, a movie or what have you rarely if ever goes smoothly. The best adaptation are the ones that're willing to tweak the source material.

That being said, I like what the anime's done with Iris, Cilan and Bianca, so I don't think they're going to ruin N horribly.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    I'm starting to think that this may be part of the reason why Iris's Axew hasn't gotten as stronger as we all assumed. If this is a full arc, & not just one special, I'm starting to think that N may confront Iris about Axew & it may decide to stay with N for a while, just like White's Tepig in the Adventures manga.
    Implying that N actually cares about Axew of all things and Axew actually cares about N. Sorry but no...

Hey, guys... do you think that Anime N will talk to Pokemon like Game N (a la Anabel)? I'd like to see him talking naturally to Pikachu and Axew.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

I'd like to see him talk fast, because it's implied he's a fast talker in the games.

Hey, guys... do you think that Anime N will talk to Pokemon like Game N (a la Anabel)? I'd like to see him talking naturally to Pikachu and Axew.
    Most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    I think it's possible. For example that scene with N walking down the stairs will be his debut scene. Then in the next episode, we see N having a meeting with the Plasma workers. Then in the next episode, we see their helicopter heading into the sky or something. Meanwhile Ash, Cilan, and iris are still traveling around Unova.

Basically it's what we got with Team Rocket but this time N and Plasma.
    I think its possible too. :P. To be honest...If N's goal and beliefs are similar to the first games, then ash would be great as a counterpart to him. Ash fits right into the protagonists shoes in the games. Energetic, friend to pokemon (Pikachu especially. N will likely notice the bond between them very quickly. Which is another thing similar to the games. He would likely confront Ash on the exact same grounds he'd confront the game protagonist.), and believes that most of the people around him are good hearted and love pokemon. Its the same parallel as the game, which is why i got so annoyed that N WASN'T here in the first place. But i digress.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiripa View Post
    I said: This is not Pokemon Best Wishes Season 3, not true?
    episodeN03.jpg
    It is not best wishes season 2. However it could be the other half to this season and such. It seems pretty big.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyichigo View Post
    This, very much. Adapting a game directly into a medium like manga, anime, a movie or what have you rarely if ever goes smoothly. The best adaptation are the ones that're willing to tweak the source material.

That being said, I like what the anime's done with Iris, Cilan and Bianca, so I don't think they're going to ruin N horribly.
    I don't think so either :P...But thats also why making a book into an anime is hard, because then you don't get all of the thought processes that go on in book with the main character(s), therefore some developement looks un-natural to ones who don't realize what the characters are thinking. Sword art online, I'm looking at you -_-...XD
    Yep. XD
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Is this new opening, confirmed or just still speculation. It's hard to follow actual information about this "Arc" among speculation, and shipping nonsense.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Is this new opening, confirmed or just still speculation. It's hard to follow actual information about this "Arc" among speculation, and shipping nonsense.
    Just speculation for now.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    No, not confirmed. The only thing that's confirmed is that there's a redone title just for this "episode", and that it's supposaidly a "New Chapter."

it just seems like it will. lol

EDIT: Ninja'd lol
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

You know as long as they don't make N into that generic villain I'll be fine. :P

Look at the bright side: They haven't rushed into this
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

This pretty much confirms that Ash won't win the League, as this arc seems to be based on saving things with N in Unova. Not a champion arc or anything like that.

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondClass View Post
    This pretty much confirms that Ash won't win the League, as this arc seems to be based on saving things with N in Unova. Not a champion arc or anything like that.
    Even if I agree Ash won't win the league.

Ash and co have to do something, they can't solely devote the entirety of the "filler saga" on Team Plasma and N, there's just no believable way for the writers to make Ash, Iris and Cilan follow after them, run into other problems, and have Ash battling N be the end result of the filler saga.

Something else has to precipitate the filler saga. While Team Plasma/N has greater focus than the usual team rocket/Magma?Aqua/Galactic.

It could be as simple as N, is hosting a battle tournament, and if you win a special badge or something you can enter it. Or something like that.

But I don't think it can solely be about N and Team Plasma, with filler in the middle. There has to be some end goal, for Ash.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Oh so he and Team Plasma are finally making their appearance?
    Might have to see this. o3o

*insert lame algebra joke here*

I think a bew opening is at hand.
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

Quote Originally Posted by Chomper4 View Post
    The Opening won't even last 30 episodes.:/ But I guess its entirely possibly since Symphonic Medly was 27 episodes during the transition from Hoenn Saga to Battle Frontier Saga. It would most likely give spoilers anyways.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

I want his voice to be justbas dreamy as it was in the animated trailer...I have a feeling that it'll be a different VA though.

Quote Originally Posted by Chomper4 View Post
    I don't know if we'll get a bew opening but I certainly think we might get a new opening.

I wonder if we'll see N's Castle
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    I second this!! That could be so freaking awesome!!

Awesome! N will finally make his appearance in the anime. Things are about to get interesting.

FACEBOOK:frente siete

Page 12 of 174 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast