Page 128 of 174 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138 ... LastLast
Results 3,176 to 3,200 of 4336

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Sibone View Post
    It will be Ash's Charizard, but then he will trade it with Iris for Emolga because ash needs a stronger electric type rather than Pika and Charizard can learn dragon moves whilst Emolga can't so Charizard is a better fit for Iris. And then Iris will catch/befriend a salamance because she deserves to.
    I'm sorry if this is rude but are you high? That sounds like a terrible fanfiction
    Walker Sleepover

It will be Ash's Charizard, but then he will trade it with Iris for Emolga because ash needs a stronger electric type rather than Pika and Charizard can learn dragon moves whilst Emolga can't so Charizard is a better fit for Iris. And then Iris will catch/befriend a salamance because she deserves to.
    Smh, the trolling quality has really gone down on this forum lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hilda View Post
    Are you sure that you're a Pokemon fan?
    Stop questioning people's loyalty to the fandom if they don't like one aspect of it!

So guys Where's the scan that shows the rat poisoned that I've been hearing about? I can't find it
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    So guys Where's the scan that shows the rat poisoned that I've been hearing about? I can't find it
    Pikachu is being poisoned? By who and when?
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    Pikachu is being poisoned? By who and when?
    Idk? I think it's part of episode n, a few days ago people were talkin about some scan showing Pikachu poisoned and everyone was assuming James' amoongus knows a poison move. Still can't find the scan though
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Idk? I think it's part of episode n, a few days ago people were talkin about some scan showing Pikachu poisoned and everyone was assuming James' amoongus knows a poison move. Still can't find the scan though
    I believe there was a pic of Amoongus using Stun Spore somewhere on her but idk about poison.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

So I wonder if Ash specifically calls for Charizard, or if it just turns up?..

If it turns up without an invite, then I hope they explain how it knew of Ash's whereabouts. Perhaps it witnessed his league defeat on tv, much like when it saw the problems on tv in movie three? Or maybe Liza had returned to Blackthorn again at the same time that Dawn was there and she met them, informing them of Ash's whereabouts..?

I just don't wanna see Ash be like "Wow, Charizard's here!" and then have no explanation..

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    So I wonder if Ash specifically calls for Charizard, or if it just turns up?..

If it turns up without an invite, then I hope they explain how it knew of Ash's whereabouts. Perhaps it witnessed his league defeat on tv, much like when it saw the problems on tv in movie three? Or maybe Liza had returned to Blackthorn again at the same time that Dawn was there and she met them, informing them of Ash's whereabouts..?

I just don't wanna see Ash be like "Wow, Charizard's here!" and then have no explanation..
    Professor Oak probably told him I would think. If the opening is any hint, Charizard might of gone there since he finished his training and decided to visit Ash.

I think Charizard is one Pokémon who's training will never be finished. He's happily living in the Charisific Valley, training with some others who have grown up there and became insanely powerful thanks to it. Plus he's struck up that romance with Charla, acting as her 'bodyguard' of sorts..

Gliscor was training specifically to master its air battling skills, which is a task that could be completed and allow for it to return permanently. Charizard is forever training to improve itself and be the best Charizard it can possibly be, which is an impossible feat to complete when you're inspired/determined/insertwordhere, since there's always that step further you can take to improve yourself..

I think Charizard is one Pokémon who's training will never be finished. He's happily living in the Charisific Valley, training with some others who have grown up there and became insanely powerful thanks to it. Plus he's struck up that romance with Charla, acting as her 'bodyguard' of sorts..

Gliscor was training specifically to master its air battling skills, which is a task that could be completed and allow for it to return permanently. Charizard is forever training to improve itself and be the best Charizard it can possibly be, which is an impossible feat to complete when you're inspired/determined/insertwordhere, since there's always that step further you can take to improve yourself..
    Meh, if he learns Blast Burn he should be done, not much more he can learn.

He'll always be able to improve his power and defenses though, even if he can't improve his moves.. and eventually as the generations go on, his movepool will allow for further alteration anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Meh, if he learns Blast Burn he should be done, not much more he can learn.
    Ash should get his swellow to teach Charizard how to use thunder armor.

He'll always be able to improve his power and defenses though, even if he can't improve his moves.. and eventually as the generations go on, his movepool will allow for further alteration anyway.
    Ya but he can do all that at the lab too.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Somebodies bitter.....

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Charizard couldn't believably pull it off since its ability isn't Guts.. and the anime interpretation of Guts has changed anyway, so it would no longer make sense.

Charizard couldn't believably pull it off since its ability isn't Guts.. and the anime interpretation of Guts has changed anyway, so it would no longer make sense.
    Lol he was joking. He is just bitter because I defend Swellow's endurance.

Edit: **** ya rank up!! And 8,000 posts.

Charizard is badass enough to screw the rules and learn it anyways :P

Lol he was joking. He is just bitter because I defend Swellow's endurance.

Edit: **** ya rank up!! And 8,000 posts.
    I know, I've replied to his posts regarding it before lol. I just like pointing out the logic in things that a bunch of people don't notice themselves, especially since it generally annoys them more because they're stuck in their ways and are determined it was a screw up on the writers behalf.. or 'cheap'..

I hope Charizard learns Dragon Pulse and Blast Burn. Flamethrower, Seismic Toss, Dragon Pulse and Blast Burn now that is a solid moveset.

I know, I've replied to his posts regarding it before lol. I just like pointing out the logic in things that a bunch of people don't notice themselves, especially since it generally annoys them more because they're stuck in their ways and are determined it was a screw up on the writers behalf.. or 'cheap'..
    Ya, I think it is completely believable even if it was a little far fetched lol.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    I hope Charizard learns Dragon Pulse and Blast Burn. Flamethrower, Seismic Toss, Dragon Pulse and Blast Burn now that is a solid moveset.
    I agree with that. Flamethrower is a given. Seismic Toss is a bit confusing at the moment, I don't know if the writers would replace it with Sky Drop. :/ Dragonbreath is probably going to be replaced by Dragon Pulse or Rush. And Blast Burn would be an awesome addition.

I guess that at the time they just couldn't decide how to show Guts.. So when Taillow turned up, they just made it a little more resistant to electricity and went from there..

I guess that at the time they just couldn't decide how to show Guts.. So when Taillow turned up, they just made it a little more resistant to electricity and went from there..
    Yep, he just has a **** ton of endurance lol. That's why when they actually corrected it ****ed him over .

I don't, I don't even.......

Charizard is badass enough to screw the rules and learn it anyways :P
    If Charizard was to learn any kind of move people would be happy. It doesn't change the fact that his other Pokemon need more attention. Besides, Charizard can pretty much fly where ever it wants. It's not like Professor Oak has anything to do with that too.

My ideal battle ever!

I believe there was a pic of Amoongus using Stun Spore somewhere on her but idk about poison.
    Since was Pikachu a girl?

Page 128 of 174 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138 ... LastLast