Page 128 of 174 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138 ... LastLast
Results 3,176 to 3,200 of 4336

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

  1. #3176
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The Sanctuary
    Posts
    1,546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sibone View Post
    It will be Ash's Charizard, but then he will trade it with Iris for Emolga because ash needs a stronger electric type rather than Pika and Charizard can learn dragon moves whilst Emolga can't so Charizard is a better fit for Iris. And then Iris will catch/befriend a salamance because she deserves to.
    I'm sorry if this is rude but are you high? That sounds like a terrible fanfiction
    Walker Sleepover

  2. #3177
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sibone View Post
    It will be Ash's Charizard, but then he will trade it with Iris for Emolga because ash needs a stronger electric type rather than Pika and Charizard can learn dragon moves whilst Emolga can't so Charizard is a better fit for Iris. And then Iris will catch/befriend a salamance because she deserves to.
    Smh, the trolling quality has really gone down on this forum lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  3. #3178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hilda View Post
    Are you sure that you're a Pokemon fan?
    Stop questioning people's loyalty to the fandom if they don't like one aspect of it!

  4. #3179
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,074

    Default

    So guys Where's the scan that shows the rat poisoned that I've been hearing about? I can't find it
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

  5. #3180
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    1,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    So guys Where's the scan that shows the rat poisoned that I've been hearing about? I can't find it
    Pikachu is being poisoned? By who and when?
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong



  6. #3181
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,074

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    Pikachu is being poisoned? By who and when?
    Idk? I think it's part of episode n, a few days ago people were talkin about some scan showing Pikachu poisoned and everyone was assuming James' amoongus knows a poison move. Still can't find the scan though
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

  7. #3182
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Idk? I think it's part of episode n, a few days ago people were talkin about some scan showing Pikachu poisoned and everyone was assuming James' amoongus knows a poison move. Still can't find the scan though
    I believe there was a pic of Amoongus using Stun Spore somewhere on her but idk about poison.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  8. #3183
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7,373

    Default

    So I wonder if Ash specifically calls for Charizard, or if it just turns up?..

    If it turns up without an invite, then I hope they explain how it knew of Ash's whereabouts. Perhaps it witnessed his league defeat on tv, much like when it saw the problems on tv in movie three? Or maybe Liza had returned to Blackthorn again at the same time that Dawn was there and she met them, informing them of Ash's whereabouts..?

    I just don't wanna see Ash be like "Wow, Charizard's here!" and then have no explanation..

  9. #3184
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    So I wonder if Ash specifically calls for Charizard, or if it just turns up?..

    If it turns up without an invite, then I hope they explain how it knew of Ash's whereabouts. Perhaps it witnessed his league defeat on tv, much like when it saw the problems on tv in movie three? Or maybe Liza had returned to Blackthorn again at the same time that Dawn was there and she met them, informing them of Ash's whereabouts..?

    I just don't wanna see Ash be like "Wow, Charizard's here!" and then have no explanation..
    Professor Oak probably told him I would think. If the opening is any hint, Charizard might of gone there since he finished his training and decided to visit Ash.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  10. #3185
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7,373

    Default

    I think Charizard is one Pokémon who's training will never be finished. He's happily living in the Charisific Valley, training with some others who have grown up there and became insanely powerful thanks to it. Plus he's struck up that romance with Charla, acting as her 'bodyguard' of sorts..

    Gliscor was training specifically to master its air battling skills, which is a task that could be completed and allow for it to return permanently. Charizard is forever training to improve itself and be the best Charizard it can possibly be, which is an impossible feat to complete when you're inspired/determined/insertwordhere, since there's always that step further you can take to improve yourself..

  11. #3186
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    I think Charizard is one Pokémon who's training will never be finished. He's happily living in the Charisific Valley, training with some others who have grown up there and became insanely powerful thanks to it. Plus he's struck up that romance with Charla, acting as her 'bodyguard' of sorts..

    Gliscor was training specifically to master its air battling skills, which is a task that could be completed and allow for it to return permanently. Charizard is forever training to improve itself and be the best Charizard it can possibly be, which is an impossible feat to complete when you're inspired/determined/insertwordhere, since there's always that step further you can take to improve yourself..
    Meh, if he learns Blast Burn he should be done, not much more he can learn.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  12. #3187
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7,373

    Default

    He'll always be able to improve his power and defenses though, even if he can't improve his moves.. and eventually as the generations go on, his movepool will allow for further alteration anyway.

  13. #3188
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Meh, if he learns Blast Burn he should be done, not much more he can learn.
    Ash should get his swellow to teach Charizard how to use thunder armor.

  14. #3189
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    He'll always be able to improve his power and defenses though, even if he can't improve his moves.. and eventually as the generations go on, his movepool will allow for further alteration anyway.
    Ya but he can do all that at the lab too.

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Ash should get his swellow to teach Charizard how to use thunder armor.
    Somebodies bitter.....
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  15. #3190
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7,373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Ash should get his swellow to teach Charizard how to use thunder armor.
    Charizard couldn't believably pull it off since its ability isn't Guts.. and the anime interpretation of Guts has changed anyway, so it would no longer make sense.

  16. #3191
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Charizard couldn't believably pull it off since its ability isn't Guts.. and the anime interpretation of Guts has changed anyway, so it would no longer make sense.
    Lol he was joking. He is just bitter because I defend Swellow's endurance.

    Edit: **** ya rank up!! And 8,000 posts.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  17. #3192
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,450

    Default

    Charizard is badass enough to screw the rules and learn it anyways :P

  18. #3193
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7,373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Lol he was joking. He is just bitter because I defend Swellow's endurance.

    Edit: **** ya rank up!! And 8,000 posts.
    I know, I've replied to his posts regarding it before lol. I just like pointing out the logic in things that a bunch of people don't notice themselves, especially since it generally annoys them more because they're stuck in their ways and are determined it was a screw up on the writers behalf.. or 'cheap'..

  19. #3194
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Mind your business
    Posts
    1,323

    Default

    I hope Charizard learns Dragon Pulse and Blast Burn. Flamethrower, Seismic Toss, Dragon Pulse and Blast Burn now that is a solid moveset.

  20. #3195
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    I know, I've replied to his posts regarding it before lol. I just like pointing out the logic in things that a bunch of people don't notice themselves, especially since it generally annoys them more because they're stuck in their ways and are determined it was a screw up on the writers behalf.. or 'cheap'..
    Ya, I think it is completely believable even if it was a little far fetched lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  21. #3196
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    I hope Charizard learns Dragon Pulse and Blast Burn. Flamethrower, Seismic Toss, Dragon Pulse and Blast Burn now that is a solid moveset.
    I agree with that. Flamethrower is a given. Seismic Toss is a bit confusing at the moment, I don't know if the writers would replace it with Sky Drop. :/ Dragonbreath is probably going to be replaced by Dragon Pulse or Rush. And Blast Burn would be an awesome addition.

  22. #3197
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7,373

    Default

    I guess that at the time they just couldn't decide how to show Guts.. So when Taillow turned up, they just made it a little more resistant to electricity and went from there..

  23. #3198
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    I guess that at the time they just couldn't decide how to show Guts.. So when Taillow turned up, they just made it a little more resistant to electricity and went from there..
    Yep, he just has a **** ton of endurance lol. That's why when they actually corrected it ****ed him over .
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  24. #3199
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sibone View Post
    It will be Ash's Charizard, but then he will trade it with Iris for Emolga because ash needs a stronger electric type rather than Pika and Charizard can learn dragon moves whilst Emolga can't so Charizard is a better fit for Iris. And then Iris will catch/befriend a salamance because she deserves to.
    I don't, I don't even.......

    Charizard is badass enough to screw the rules and learn it anyways :P
    If Charizard was to learn any kind of move people would be happy. It doesn't change the fact that his other Pokemon need more attention. Besides, Charizard can pretty much fly where ever it wants. It's not like Professor Oak has anything to do with that too.

    My ideal battle ever!

  25. #3200
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I believe there was a pic of Amoongus using Stun Spore somewhere on her but idk about poison.
    Since was Pikachu a girl?

Page 128 of 174 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •