Page 132 of 174 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142 ... LastLast
Results 3,276 to 3,300 of 4336

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

I actually change my mind and hope they don't give Charizard Blast Burn. He don't need anymore reason for people to hype and spaz over him. I'd rather have another pokemon debut it.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    I actually change my mind and hope they don't give Charizard Blast Burn. He don't need anymore reason for people to hype and spaz over him. I'd rather have another pokemon debut it.
    <.< he is in training for that exact reason lol. If he doesn't learn it then what the hell is he doing there.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I rather have Charizard comeback with a flying type move.
    White FC: 1334 7028 3541
    Black2 FC: 1249 6749 9360
    3DS FC: 1719 4581 9302

Kinda worried that Charizard seems like he is even getting a role in the movie, I mean I like the thing but cmon...atleast hopefully the movie ties in with the series this time to be a little diferent.

Quote Originally Posted by i2i View Post
    I rather have Charizard comeback with a flying type move.
    Meh, he doesn't really learn any impressive ones.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    <.< he is in training for that exact reason lol. If he doesn't learn it then what the hell is he doing there.
    Trying to make Charmander babies with Charla.

It's not like Gliscor where he stayed to specifically master Giga Impact, Charizard is just there to get stronger. So I hope people don't think that they are promised Blast Burn specifically since that wasn't the main reason he's there. If he does have it then it's a bonus, not a necessity. If he doesn't have it, then there shouldn't be any complaining.

Charla....and also, he enjoys being there. Maybe he'll learn Draco Meteor...
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    Only Dragon types can learn Draco Meteor.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Trying to make Charmander babies with Charla.

It's not like Gliscor where he stayed to specifically master Giga Impact, Charizard is just there to get stronger. So I hope people don't think that they are promised Blast Burn specifically since that wasn't the main reason he's there. If he does have it then it's a bonus, not a necessity. If he doesn't have it, then there shouldn't be any complaining.
    Actually Gliscor was there to improve his flying skills, I mean in terms of fire power he can't get many other moves to power up.

Ya but he is there for training and he already knows most of the strong fire type moves so it's a natural progression for him to get Blast Burn.

Only if he hits the rodent with it

Maybe it's outdated, but I think it would be cool if they brought back "Rage" as Charizard's Ability (even though in the games it is Blaze).
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."

Maybe it's outdated, but I think it would be cool if they brought back "Rage" as Charizard's Ability (even though in the games it is Blaze).
    They are really the same thing if you look at the nape lol.

They are really the same thing if you look at the nape lol.
    The ape went legit Super Saiyan...

The ape went legit Super Saiyan...
    Rage+Blaze is a dangerous combo lol.

Do we know for sure whether Charizard is coming back as a permanent member of Ash's team? I saw him on the Episode N poster and on a scan of Movie 16 merchandise. I'm beginning to worry that he'll come back for good and steal screen-time from Pokemon that really need it (Scraggy, Snivy, Oshawott, etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Do we know for sure whether Charizard is coming back as a permanent member of Ash's team? I saw him on the Episode N poster and on a scan of Movie 16 merchandise. I'm beginning to worry that he'll come back for good and steal screen-time from Pokemon that really need it (Scraggy, Snivy, Oshawott, etc.).
    LOL LOL LOL *dies from laughing*

I'm beginning to worry that he'll come back for good and steal screen-time from Pokemon that really need it (Scraggy, Snivy, Oshawott, etc.).
    I think that's inevitable at this point.

I agree with Robert, you listed the 3 that need the screentime the least. And snivy already got confirmed screentime.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I agree with Robert, you listed the 3 that need the screentime the least. And snivy already got confirmed screentime.
    Snivy and Oshawott make sense if she is talking about battles but yeah, I think Scraggy is good when it comes to both screen time in both battling and non battling episodes. Other Pokémon need it.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Now Snivy I think needs more but the other two don't.

Now Snivy I think needs more but the other two don't.
    I wouldn't mind Snivy evolving to be honest. I understand why Oshawott hasn't evolved yet but I really don't get what's taking so long with Snivy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I wouldn't mind Snivy evolving to be honest. I understand why Oshawott hasn't evolved yet but I really don't get what's taking so long with Snivy.
    Who knows, it can't be because of merch so idk really.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I've been thinking that for the longest. (-_-)

Who knows, it can't be because of merch so idk really.
    It would make Ash's team look way stronger if Snivy, Oshawott, and Scraggy did evolve. It's interesting because people say Ash was at his worst in his Kanto days but even in Kanto, all of his Kanto Pokémon were fully evolved by episode 81 except for Pikachu, Squirtle and Bulbasaur and that's because Pikachu and Bulbasaur refused to evolve. Now we are in Generation 5 and Ash still has 3 first stage Pokémon and none of them refused to evolve. They didn't reach the level where they can evolve.

nevermind evolving... the girl hasn't even learned a new move since Ash caught it. + it appears they won't let Ash's pokemon evolve if they defeat their evolved forms. I hope that's not the case though
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

Quote Originally Posted by STICKTOPIA View Post
    nevermind evolving... the girl hasn't even learned a new move since Ash caught it
    And the fact that her debut episode gave her such great development and actually set her up as an interesting character who could go through a story arc but then she's ends up the most shafted starter.

Page 132 of 174 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142 ... LastLast