Page 146 of 174 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156 ... LastLast
Results 3,626 to 3,650 of 4336

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

I wonder if he's taking a spot up or if he and Pignite are now gonna be battle bros
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I wonder if he's taking a spot up or if he and Pignite are now gonna be battle bros
    I'm actually scared everything else will take boot in the butt with Oshawott occasionaly being cute and this will become the Pikachu and Charizard show.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I hope Ash uses it a lot and that the next series he uses a lot of his older Pokemon along with his new type. I'm curious how they'll do this.
    Maybe he'll bring his Unova Pokemon into PokeFrance and get rid of them one by one until his team is compromised of completely new Pokemon.

Just like what he did in Johto.

I'm still not convinced its gonna be around for long, maybe just 2-3 episodes around the time the movie airs, if it is Ashs

If Tsutarja leaves there's gonna be some smoke in the city. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I'm actually scared everything else will take boot in the butt with Oshawott occasionaly being cute and this will become the Pikachu and Charizard show.
    I like Charizard... but I don't think he's that deserving :| Though I see what you mean
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    If Tsutarja leaves there's gonna be some smoke in the city. xD
    None is leaving I'm saying if there isn't a filler competition which with 32 episodes might really not happen, we probably will have Charizard and Pikachu doing the important stuff.

I like Charizard... but I don't think he's that deserving :| Though I see what you mean
    Yeah I like him too I like all of Satoshi pokemon but I would like to see other old ones and the current ones doing something but I'm not feeling it not at all, need more info for the next episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Yeah I like him too I like all of Satoshi pokemon but I would like to see other old ones and the current ones doing something but I'm not feeling it not at all, need more info for the next episodes.
    I need me some Totodile's right now... ShinyCharyZard needs his Kingler, and well, some people need a Torterra victory

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Cresselia(92) used Payback (even if she can't legally learn it)!

Critical hit! Zekrom fainted!

XD
    I would use Punishment or Judgement myself

I would use Punishment or Judgement myself
    I thought about those and Retaliate, but I had no free slots. XD Guess I have to go to the Move Deleter and learn those moves.

---

Anyway, N... you and the eventual Ash's Charizard are my only hope left. Let's see what you're going to bring to the table.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92;15576169[B
    ]Anyway, N... you and the eventual Ash's Charizard are my only hope left[/B]. Let's see what you're going to bring to the table.
    The same is true for me.
    I will stop watching the series if they fail once again...Really, they failed the league, made ash a newbie, reseted Pikachu, failed in Dawn's reappearance, and, well, handled Ash's Pokemon poorly.

I need me some Totodile's right now... ShinyCharyZard needs his Kingler, and well, some people need a Torterra victory
    Who taught you to read minds? If these Pokemon are to appear then I hope Torkoal appear too. It needs to redeem itself just as much as Torterra.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    Who taught you to read minds? If these Pokemon are to appear then I hope Torkoal appear too. It needs to redeem itself just as much as Torterra.
    Oh right, I totally forgot about him... I hope he get's a 6th gen evolution

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    I thought about those and Retaliate, but I had no free slots. XD Guess I have to go to the Move Deleter and learn those moves.

---

Anyway, N... you and the eventual Ash's Charizard are my only hope left. Let's see what you're going to bring to the table.
    Are you kidding me? Wow, that's pretty sad. We have Ghetsis, Colress, Team Plasma, Genesect, Team Rocket, the possibility of TR vs TP and N and Charizard are your only hopes left?! Wow.....

so is it finally 100% confirmed to be Ash's? and where's the evidence.

in filler arc's all bets on what Ash uses are off.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    so is it finally 100% confirmed to be Ash's? and where's the evidence.
    This doesn't prove it 100%, but it almost guarantee's it http://www.serebii.net/corocoro1133.jpg

Ugh, whose Charizard would it be? >.<

It's pretty obvious that it's his.

Charizard even gives us the thumbs up in the opening. That's him telling us that him being in the anime and movie is a go.

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Attaxx View Post
    The musketeers were in M15. Why bother putting them in the animé?
    Genosect will appear here and it stars in M16. and remember they was featured in the openning!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    I get what you're saying but the point is that a pokemon has it's type, so it doesn't matter if it looks like a dragon or not. The point is if it is a dragon type or not. So if a Tyranitar looks like a dragon, Iris should gets it because of that and not be cause it's a dragon type or not? That's what I'm getting at.
    Well excuse me, but Lance had both Charizard, and Gyarados. Granted there weren't many dragon types in the 2nd gen, but it also says that they are pseudo-dragons. So yeah, both Gyarados and Charizard are dragon-like, Heck they are in the dragon egg group, do you want more? So Iris can have a Charizard. I am using the word can by the way

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    Genosect will appear here and it stars in M16. and remember they was featured in the openning!
    That they appear in the OP means nothing.

Episode N is clearly meant to tie into the movie, it was planned that way. Musketeers have nothing to do in M16.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Ugh, whose Charizard would it be? >.<

It's pretty obvious that it's his.
    this line of thinking coud lead to trouble. If everyone just automatically assumes its ashs and then its confirmed its not the forums are gonna be full of b******g and moaning

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    this line of thinking coud lead to trouble. If everyone just automatically assumes its ashs and then its confirmed its not the forums are gonna be full of b******g and moaning
    I don't see whose else Charizard that could be, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    I don't see whose else Charizard that could be, tbh.
    I agree it is most likely Ashs all I'm saying is until we get 100% confirmation don't discount the possibility of it being someone else's.

It could belong to
    - Lance (Dragon master who helped face evil teams before. could be a story where he meets Iris)
    - A new recurring character owns it
    - A wild one that N befriended
    - Or even Iris/Cilan

non of them are that likely but there not impossible

Page 146 of 174 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156 ... LastLast