Page 146 of 174 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156 ... LastLast
Results 3,626 to 3,650 of 4336

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

  1. #3626
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,945

    Default

    I wonder if he's taking a spot up or if he and Pignite are now gonna be battle bros
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  2. #3627
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I wonder if he's taking a spot up or if he and Pignite are now gonna be battle bros
    I'm actually scared everything else will take boot in the butt with Oshawott occasionaly being cute and this will become the Pikachu and Charizard show.

  3. #3628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I hope Ash uses it a lot and that the next series he uses a lot of his older Pokemon along with his new type. I'm curious how they'll do this.
    Maybe he'll bring his Unova Pokemon into PokeFrance and get rid of them one by one until his team is compromised of completely new Pokemon.

    Just like what he did in Johto.

  4. #3629
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I wonder if he's taking a spot up or if he and Pignite are now gonna be battle bros
    I'm still not convinced its gonna be around for long, maybe just 2-3 episodes around the time the movie airs, if it is Ashs

  5. #3630
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    If Tsutarja leaves there's gonna be some smoke in the city. xD

  6. #3631
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I'm actually scared everything else will take boot in the butt with Oshawott occasionaly being cute and this will become the Pikachu and Charizard show.
    I like Charizard... but I don't think he's that deserving :| Though I see what you mean
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  7. #3632
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    If Tsutarja leaves there's gonna be some smoke in the city. xD
    None is leaving I'm saying if there isn't a filler competition which with 32 episodes might really not happen, we probably will have Charizard and Pikachu doing the important stuff.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I like Charizard... but I don't think he's that deserving :| Though I see what you mean
    Yeah I like him too I like all of Satoshi pokemon but I would like to see other old ones and the current ones doing something but I'm not feeling it not at all, need more info for the next episodes.

  8. #3633
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Yeah I like him too I like all of Satoshi pokemon but I would like to see other old ones and the current ones doing something but I'm not feeling it not at all, need more info for the next episodes.
    I need me some Totodile's right now... ShinyCharyZard needs his Kingler, and well, some people need a Torterra victory
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  9. #3634
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Cresselia(92) used Payback (even if she can't legally learn it)!

    Critical hit! Zekrom fainted!

    XD
    I would use Punishment or Judgement myself
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  10. #3635
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Italy, the Green Boot
    Posts
    4,192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I would use Punishment or Judgement myself
    I thought about those and Retaliate, but I had no free slots. XD Guess I have to go to the Move Deleter and learn those moves.

    ---

    Anyway, N... you and the eventual Ash's Charizard are my only hope left. Let's see what you're going to bring to the table.
    MY MAIN FANFICS


    Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

    Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

  11. #3636
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92;15576169[B
    ]Anyway, N... you and the eventual Ash's Charizard are my only hope left[/B]. Let's see what you're going to bring to the table.
    The same is true for me.
    I will stop watching the series if they fail once again...Really, they failed the league, made ash a newbie, reseted Pikachu, failed in Dawn's reappearance, and, well, handled Ash's Pokemon poorly.

  12. #3637
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    4,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I need me some Totodile's right now... ShinyCharyZard needs his Kingler, and well, some people need a Torterra victory
    Who taught you to read minds? If these Pokemon are to appear then I hope Torkoal appear too. It needs to redeem itself just as much as Torterra.

  13. #3638
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    Who taught you to read minds? If these Pokemon are to appear then I hope Torkoal appear too. It needs to redeem itself just as much as Torterra.
    Oh right, I totally forgot about him... I hope he get's a 6th gen evolution
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  14. #3639
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    I thought about those and Retaliate, but I had no free slots. XD Guess I have to go to the Move Deleter and learn those moves.

    ---

    Anyway, N... you and the eventual Ash's Charizard are my only hope left. Let's see what you're going to bring to the table.
    Are you kidding me? Wow, that's pretty sad. We have Ghetsis, Colress, Team Plasma, Genesect, Team Rocket, the possibility of TR vs TP and N and Charizard are your only hopes left?! Wow.....

  15. #3640
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    6,990

    Default

    so is it finally 100% confirmed to be Ash's? and where's the evidence.

  16. #3641
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    6,990

    Default

    in filler arc's all bets on what Ash uses are off.

  17. #3642
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    so is it finally 100% confirmed to be Ash's? and where's the evidence.
    This doesn't prove it 100%, but it almost guarantee's it http://www.serebii.net/corocoro1133.jpg
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  18. #3643
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Distant Valhalla
    Posts
    8,196

    Default

    Ugh, whose Charizard would it be? >.<

    It's pretty obvious that it's his.


  19. #3644
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,066

    Default

    Charizard even gives us the thumbs up in the opening. That's him telling us that him being in the anime and movie is a go.

  20. #3645
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spin Attaxx View Post
    The musketeers were in M15. Why bother putting them in the animé?
    Genosect will appear here and it stars in M16. and remember they was featured in the openning!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

  21. #3646
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    2,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    I get what you're saying but the point is that a pokemon has it's type, so it doesn't matter if it looks like a dragon or not. The point is if it is a dragon type or not. So if a Tyranitar looks like a dragon, Iris should gets it because of that and not be cause it's a dragon type or not? That's what I'm getting at.
    Well excuse me, but Lance had both Charizard, and Gyarados. Granted there weren't many dragon types in the 2nd gen, but it also says that they are pseudo-dragons. So yeah, both Gyarados and Charizard are dragon-like, Heck they are in the dragon egg group, do you want more? So Iris can have a Charizard. I am using the word can by the way

    <--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

    FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \


  22. #3647
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Distant Valhalla
    Posts
    8,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    Genosect will appear here and it stars in M16. and remember they was featured in the openning!
    That they appear in the OP means nothing.

    Episode N is clearly meant to tie into the movie, it was planned that way. Musketeers have nothing to do in M16.


  23. #3648
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Ugh, whose Charizard would it be? >.<

    It's pretty obvious that it's his.
    this line of thinking coud lead to trouble. If everyone just automatically assumes its ashs and then its confirmed its not the forums are gonna be full of b******g and moaning

  24. #3649
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Distant Valhalla
    Posts
    8,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    this line of thinking coud lead to trouble. If everyone just automatically assumes its ashs and then its confirmed its not the forums are gonna be full of b******g and moaning
    I don't see whose else Charizard that could be, tbh.


  25. #3650
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    I don't see whose else Charizard that could be, tbh.
    I agree it is most likely Ashs all I'm saying is until we get 100% confirmation don't discount the possibility of it being someone else's.

    It could belong to
    - Lance (Dragon master who helped face evil teams before. could be a story where he meets Iris)
    - A new recurring character owns it
    - A wild one that N befriended
    - Or even Iris/Cilan

    non of them are that likely but there not impossible

Page 146 of 174 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •