Page 148 of 174 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,700 of 4336

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

I know all the older fans would love to see everyones favourite Dragon (not 'dragon type') return. The only thing is... it will probably be lost on newer fans. People who haven't seen charizard before will be wondering how and when he got it. (i guess it would interest them in the old anime?) On the other hand, it might not be his. But most likely it will be his. It wouldn't fit with most of the other characters. (and if iris gets another high powered final form i will seriously lose it!!!)
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard FairyWitch and Astaral Shadow of the Under

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I really think it's mostly because he is a massive fan favorite and they want him to return. I actually thought we'd see Infernape back before we saw Charizard again so this is a nice surprise though if we see more reserves this season, I am sure Infenape has a very good chance at showing up.
    That's the real world reason. I was talking about the in-anime reason. Why he's back (if that Charizard is Ash's)?
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    That's the real world reason. I was talking about the in-anime reason. Why he's back (if that Charizard is Ash's)?
    1. He sees that Ash is in trouble and goes to help him?
    2. Ash contacts Charizard because he needs help.
    3. Some random ******** reason that coincidentally leads Charizard to Unova.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    1. He sees that Ash is in trouble and goes to help him?
    2. Ash contacts Charizard because he needs help.
    Yeah, I thought about those options as well.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Or Ash is entering a Senior Cup that he is allowed to enter because he won the Battle Frontier and Orange League and he knows tough opponents will be there and he could only choose one Pokemo to enter and he chooses Charizard so Charizard is there to help him. They beat Plasma, Ash and Charizard win the Senior Cup and then we're off to Gen 6. That's what I hope but that probably won't happen.

Or Ash is entering a Senior Cup that he is allowed to enter because he won the Battle Frontier and Orange League and he knows tough opponents will be there and he could only choose one Pokemo to enter and he chooses Charizard so Charizard is there to help him. They beat Plasma, Ash and Charizard win the Senior Cup and then we're off to Gen 6. That's what I hope but that probably won't happen.
    If Ash were to enter a senior cup I would hope it would be more Pokemon then just Charizard. One Pokemon from each region plus Pikachu
    Walker Sleepover

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    If Ash were to enter a senior cup I would hope it would be more Pokemon then just Charizard. One Pokemon from each region plus Pikachu
    Yeah but I really hope they don't choose the obvious choices like Sceptile and Infernape. We already saw them dominate the Sinnoh League. Bring back Glalie and Gible instead.

Yeah but I really hope they don't choose the obvious choices like Sceptile and Infernape. We already saw them dominate the Sinnoh League. Bring back Glalie and Gible instead.
    If it were multiple battles I'd like to see a bunch of his team members return including Glalie, Gible, Sceptile and Infernape.
    Walker Sleepover

If it were multiple battles I'd like to see a bunch of his team members return including Glalie, Gible, Sceptile and Infernape.
    Me too but if he could only choose one from each region, I'd take Glalie and Gible over Infernape and Sceptile since the latter two got a lot of focus recently. Although, I know people on here would argue Torterra needs more focus than Gible.

Me too but if he could only choose one from each region, I'd take Glalie and Gible over Infernape and Sceptile since the latter two got a lot of focus recently. Although, I know people on here would argue Torterra needs more focus than Gible.
    For me it would be Pikachu, Kingler, Quilava, Glalie, Gible and Unfezent for a team who needs more battles and would be balanced. In terms of pure power it would be Pikachu, Charizard, Heracross, Sceptile, Infernape and Krookodile
    Walker Sleepover

I still say Prof. Oak tells Charizard where Ash is. Maybe Charizard went to visit Ash at the lab but didn't find him.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I still say Prof. Oak tells Charizard where Ash is. Maybe Charizard went to visit Ash at the lab but didn't find him.
    Urgh I hope prof gives Charizard to him, BS if you ask me that a normal pokemon can cross an ocean without getting tired ofc this is a fantasy world anywa but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Urgh I hope prof gives Charizard to him, BS if you ask me that a normal pokemon can cross an ocean without getting tired ofc this is a fantasy world anywa but still.
    Maybe he hitches a rid on top of a plane xD!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Maybe he hitches a rid on top of a plane xD!!
    I'd die if that happened. xD

it came by plane. It used its elite ninja skills to sneak aboard the plane Ash travelled to Unova on. Since then it has been shadowing Ash, waiting for his trainers darkest hour so it can swoop into the rescue.
    - Flash fact

But yea if its ashs I could see the writers making the thing fly across the ocean

If a bird (yes I know extreme, but still valid) in real life can travel nonstop for 7000 miles in 9 days. I'm pretty sure, Charizard can do the same especially when Charizard should be faster, and stronger than a real life bird.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...st-flight.html
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Not saying it won't happen, heck I see it coming but I prefer a more reasonable way even though being surprised by his arrival is probably better(if it was in Pokejapan I wouldn't be talking about this), Oak needs to tell him where Satoshi is anyway the thing can't just randomly find his owner in another continent.

Charizard should easily fly half across the world by itself if it wanted to.

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

Ash probably has a tracking device on him haha
    Walker Sleepover

Not saying it won't happen, heck I see it coming but I prefer a more reasonable way even though being surprised by his arrival is probably better(if it was in Pokejapan I wouldn't be talking about this), Oak needs to tell him where Satoshi is anyway the thing can't just randomly find his owner in another continent.
    Prof. Oak does talk to them in the first episode when they are at Prof Junipers lab. Charizard flies there then Juniper tells him where Ash is.

Ash had Charizard with him all along. DUN DUN DUN

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Well see here, you know weve all been randomly postulating around the boards that someday, Charizard and Charla might have baby Charmanders?

Supposing it drops by Unova as part of a mating migration? After all, Butterfree went on migration to have kids didnt it?

Ash probably has a tracking device on him haha
    The tracking device Ash's mom put it his tooth fillings actually work?

Was it ever mentioned that Unova is too faraway from Kanto\Johto? I don't remember anything like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    The tracking device Ash's mom put it his tooth fillings actually work?

Was it ever mentioned that Unova is too faraway from Kanto\Johto? I don't remember anything like that.
    Unova was said to be far away from all the other regions. It was how they explained the lack of diversity in Pokemon types from others regions.

Unova was said to be far away from all the other regions. It was how they explained the lack of diversity in Pokemon types from others regions.
    Maybe Prof.Oak sends Ash something but somethign went wrong in the Poketransfer Lab

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Page 148 of 174 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158 ... LastLast