Page 152 of 174 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162 ... LastLast
Results 3,776 to 3,800 of 4336

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    I hated the post-Castelia filler ********, I loved the Subway arc, I didn't like them in Milos Island, I liked Twist Mountain, and I admitted that in hindsight Operation Tempest was pretty good, albeit flawed.
    Yet you found reasons to complain in all those episodes, I just don't remember you complaining about the Subway arc and even then I'm not really sure, again your reason to watch pokemon shouldn't be TR it really shouldn't for anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Stop throwing a hissy fit because TR isn't all serious and Zager might not even appear for a while. Especially when we are only one episode in the new arc.
    If minimizing and mocking what someone has to say simply because they disagree with you makes you feel better, go right ahead. I have no reason to try to stop you.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

If minimizing and mocking what someone has to say simply because they disagree with you makes you feel better, go right ahead. I have no reason to try to stop you.
    If you notice, I'm not the only one who has called you out on your frequent Team rocket/BW/writers/show bashing. So turning this against me makes no sense.

-

Anyway, to add something to the topic.

I am glad that Anthea and Concordia are appearing. I felt like they barely did anything in the games so the anime might flesh them out a bit more so I'm looking forward to that. N needs friends too.

Random : PokéRadar

If you notice, I'm not the only one who has called you out on your frequent Team rocket/BW/writers/show bashing. So turning this against me makes no sense.
    Well if it bothers you or anyone else that I feel strongly about something, I'm sorry.

-

I wonder why such attention is being given to the Cheren battle when it sounds like nothing but a one-off meeting.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

I wonder why such attention is being given to the Cheren battle when it sounds like nothing but a one-off meeting.
    there's still the possibility of Cheren recurring. he does play a role vs plasma in game

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    there's still the possibility of Cheren recurring. he does play a role vs plasma in game
    The anime likes to manipulate the in-game characters as they want for Ash's solo glory. Like dropping essential Team Plasma members for no reason.
    "My underrated tastes are no fun at all. However that's how I am. Peace."

Quote Originally Posted by knux-the-killer View Post
    The anime likes to manipulate the in-game characters as they want for Ash's solo glory. Like dropping essential Team Plasma members for no reason.
    team plasma hasn't even appeared yet. what makes you think they have dropped members? and please don't say the opening, which means nothing

I hope the anime give us more back story on Anthea and Concordia!! Which the game was slaking off!!

Because there is nothing else of similar importance in the arc, like I said before this is going t be TP and random stuff only.

I love that Charizard like a big brother. He means a lot to me.

Voice from the back: ''Yo gal, wha kinda shiz your pulin' ere? It's just a cartoon!!!''

I know, miss voice from the back! It's just...uhuhuh, you made me cry see, it's just....

Voice from the back: ''Dayum gal, Ima sorry k?''

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

ooh look! team rocket finally got new pokemon after........109 episodes >> it's a miracle!

I guess there nothing to look forward to during this ark.
    No Capture , No evolution , No League or competition.
    The only thing to look forward to during this saga is Rashirem vs Charizard.

Last edited by The Prince of May; 17th January 2013 at 2:18 PM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

So..... Do some people still think it isn't Ash's?
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

-

Anyway, to add something to the topic.

I am glad that Anthea and Concordia are appearing. I felt like they barely did anything in the games so the anime might flesh them out a bit more so I'm looking forward to that. N needs friends too.
    Wait.....

They are appearing?! Yeah, maybe we get get more on those two girls since they seem interesting in the games. Like their affiliation with N and maybe their interaction with Ghetsis. I doubt we'll see a father daughter relationship but that'd be cool. To give Ghetsis more to him than just his malice.

I would but I find the ignore posts a bit annoying to look at.

You should take your own advice. You don't like something in the anime deal with it. Stop throwing a hissy fit because TR isn't all serious and Zager might not even appear for a while. Especially when we are only one episode in the new arc.
    OMG thank you lol and you said it calmer than I would have. But yeah, TR is blasting off in this or other episodes.... IT'S NOT THE END OF THE WORLD PEOPLE! Just like when people don't like Zager.

And we don't even know what they are going to do with certian characters so we might as well wait and see.
    Last edited by はるひ; 17th January 2013 at 3:03 PM.
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    I guess there nothing to look forward to during this ark.
    No Capture , No evolution , No League or competition.
    The only thing to look forward to during this saga is Rashirem vs Charizard.
    You do know we still know very little about this arc right? They still need to fill over 7 months of stuff.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

If it's not Ash's Charizard, there would not have been those Ash/Charizard shots in the Opening.

And Charizard is acting as a full-fledged party member in the Ending. He's sticking around for awhile!

He's probably going to become best friends with Dragonite.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Because there is nothing else of similar importance in the arc, like I said before this is going t be TP and random stuff only.
    Proven by: ... Five episode titles out of roughly a batch of thirty? And two more focused pokemon being known as Seviper and Watchog.

Yes, all TP and random stuff confirmed!!!

Apparently, if I may assume that the Seviper episode will be Plasma as well, then that means that they really aren't forgoing the premise of this 'arc', which is good, but I doubt they can effectively do this for 30 episodes, with roughly each third episode being a big clash, other episodes having set up in between. Again, I will give them props if they can keep it going, but I doubt it.. I think episode 25/28 will be a tournament just to end the series with a win for Ash, like every series has done. That leaves 17 episodes for them to turn Team Plasma into a good story arc, which in total is roughly how much time they spent in developing towards TR/TP, so that is reasonable.

So yes, a lot of TP, but 'random stuff only' will likely not be the case. I do expect at least two to three more episodes like what the Floccesy Ranch is now setting up to be, but even those can contain TP-set up, like how some early BW episodes featured TR/TP-set up.

I've got a good feeling about this.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Thriller View Post
    If it's not Ash's Charizard, there would not have been those Ash/Charizard shots in the Opening.

And Charizard is acting as a full-fledged party member in the Ending. He's sticking around for awhile!

He's probably going to become best friends with Dragonite.
    YES!! You have no idea how happy I am about this =]
    Looks like Cybs going to be kicking himself again for saying he won't be around for more than a couple of episodes bum bum bum.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    YES!! You have no idea how happy I am about this =]
    Looks like Cybs going to be kicking himself again for saying he won't be around for more than a couple of episodes bum bum bum.
    "Bum Bum Bum"?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    "Bum Bum Bum"?
    Its cuz I meant over dramatic music with that due to Charizard being backXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Its cuz I meant over dramatic music with that due to Charizard being backXD
    Isn't "Dun Dun Dun" usually used for that? XD

Quote Originally Posted by d4rk_tailed View Post
    He takes a punt at Reshiram in the new opening.....

I dont get emotional for the animé anymore, but Im going to have to lie down soon to cope with his entrance in the opening. What a beaut

Same here, words cannot express the emotional over-load I have after seeing the opening right now!

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

Charizard blocking that Blue Fire with Flamethrower was pure awesomeness. Can't wait to see him appear.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

It's confirmed! So happy....
    -sflytal

I try to use at least one Pokemon that is new to me each time I play through a game.

Page 152 of 174 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162 ... LastLast